PDA

View Full Version : Duelist Dominion: Bjorkus (Cfavano) VS Urson

E1Alpha
08-11-2013, 01:17 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/28upv11.png

Bjorkus VS Urson

Shadow and the soft ristling of leaves are the only companions one would at first notice in the seemingly endless woods. Dark clouds covered the nightsky, leaving only a small bit of moonlight to light the way through the thick canopies. An occasionaly wolf howl in the far distance stirred the attention of scared critters, causing them to scurry hopelessly to a new hiding location.

A bit further into the woods, a large brawny looking man had settled down, legs crossed and his fists placed against one another, taking deep and slow breaths. He was barechested, but had a good amount of fur covering him. A large, furry kilt laid over his legs, and his hands were much larger than those of a regular human, fur covering them, while also sporting large claws. Finally, to finish it up, a cowl in the shape of a bear head laid over his head.
Remaining motionless in place, his nose finally twitched and his bright yellow eyes opened up, gazing about. "Mmm..." His growling voice ushered out toughtfully, as he slowly pushed himself up. "It appears... I am not alone anymore..."

Cfavano
08-11-2013, 01:21 PM
Bjorkus continues his tromp through the woods. He had heard from the last village that he had raided that there was a powerful warrior in these woods, and he had come here to fight it. Stopping his march, he inhales deeply and bellows. "COME OUT SPIRIT, I HAVE COME TO FIGHT YOU!"

E1Alpha
08-11-2013, 01:51 PM
The yellow eyes, hidden underneath his bear hood immediatly darted to the side. A challenger. As sworn when he took up the Strength of the Bear as his own, he would not turn this one down. With a soft snarl, he rushed forward through the woods, his steps noticably as dried leaves and branches broke underneath his steps. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC0dCtXC5do) Weaving his way through the woods with little to no difficulty, Urson had already caught sight of his opponent. A large minotaur. No simple task for a mere man. Luckily, he was more than a mere man.
With the speed only known to those empowered by the true spirit of wild fury, he rushed out, towards the minotaur's right flank, seeking to smash a powerful fist into his side, strengthened by the fury of the bear spirit, hoping to send the beast staggering to the side atleast and make it known that he has accepted the beast's challenge. "You called, and I have answered. I am Urson, Avatar of the Bear. I hope that my strength shall provide you a worthy challenge."

Cfavano
08-11-2013, 02:05 PM
As Bjorkus turned he saw the man rush toward him. The bear-man's blow hit him and sent him staggering, but he caught a tree with his one hand and remained standing. "There you are!" Activating the latent magic in his axe, the air around it's blade distorts and cracks with small peals of thunder. "I shall claim your head as a trophy!" He roars and his heart beats rapidly as he enters a rage, the flameheart rage. He rushes Urson and brings his greataxe across in a mighty hotizontal swing, the thundering fire (thunder and fire damage) wreathing the head of his axe.

E1Alpha
08-13-2013, 04:44 PM
With a simple scoff at what the minotaur said, Urson took on an aggresive stance, one fist extended before him, the other resting in place, blocking his abdomen as he sunk through his knees lightly. His yellow eyes focused on the target before him, as the blazing axe came for him. The raging minotaur was going to prove to be a tough challenge, but rage was an emotion Urson knew all too well, thus he also knew its weaknesses. Making what many would call a suicidal move, he rushed forward aswell, leaping forward to meet the minotaur head-on. However, he was aware of the incoming axe, and as such, he dove down, not only making the fires of the axe just barely singe the bear cowl on his head, but also allowing him a prime target to strike. With a bestial roar, the druid's right fist would dig its way into the minotaur's abdomen, hoping to stagger him enough with this to follow it up with a rapid uppercut from his left hand, after which he would leap backwards to avoid a raging counter attack.

Cfavano
08-13-2013, 05:44 PM
Bjorkus grimaces as the druid doges his strike, and has the wind somewhat knocked out of him from the abdominal blow, and then stumbles back from the uppercut. But Urson did not come out unscathed. The spirit of the red dragon lashed out at Urson with each blow he landed, and Urson was blasted with a gout of fire after every strike, which would burn him. Regaining his footing, he snorts with a slight grin. "Yes, finally, someone that MIGHT present a challenge to me. But at the end of the day..." He pats his stomach. "You'll be here." Bjorkus rushes Urson once more, leaping into the air and unleashing a mighty overhead strike with his greataxe.

E1Alpha
08-13-2013, 09:15 PM
- - - Hazard Roll 4: Falling Tree - - -

Urson grimaced and grunted as he endured the gouts of fire, snarling as he made his distance again, retaking his defensive pose. "You're very confident in your skill... But your blinding rage will not suffice to defeat me... Allow me to show you true primal fury..." With a single flame still lit on his bear cowl, he waited for the minotaur to come charging again, digging his feet into the ground firmly.
However, when the minotaur was halfway, Urson suddenly turned around and slammed his fist into a tree behind him with such feral force that wood splintered by the impact. Leaping aside at the last moment, Urson let the tree tumble forward, setting it on a crashcourse with the rampaging minotaur.

Cfavano
08-14-2013, 01:19 AM
"RAARGH!" Bjorkus roars as he swings his axe horizontally over his head, knocking the tree off course. This is partly because of his strength, and also because of the thundering shockwave which knocks it over. "Do you think paltry tricks like that will work on me? He raises his axe over his head again, and takes a few steps as if he's charging, but then swings it down as if he was going to attack, but he instead throws it. Wind whips up around it, and it flies straight and true towards Urson. If it hits, it would wound him, and, whether or not it hits, the wind lingers around Urson, it would slow him down for a while. After the attack, the axe would return to his hand. After this, he appears to calm himself down once more.

E1Alpha
08-14-2013, 11:50 AM
Urson scoffed at the insult, having maintained his posture easily as the tree collided into the ground. "Tricks? You believe I wished to beat you with a simple tree? Oh no..." Keeping himself at the ready, he narrowed his eyes as the minotaur came charging. However, when suddenly the speed of the incoming threat increased when the axe was instead thrown, he had to think fast. Deciding on a risky move, he turned away from the axe, sidestepping just enough to have the axe fly past him, feeling the currents of wind rush along him. However, as the axe flew past him, he reached out, grasping the handle of the axe as it flew by, using the momentum to spin around to face his opponent again, gripping the axe in his two hands, the weight of the weapon seeming to provide no trouble whatsoever to his feral strength. "If I am to not use mere tricks... Then why are you using mere weapons?"