View Full Version : -- Murder, Truth, and Innocence --

Pages : [1] 2 3

aquaxo12
08-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Murder, Truth, and Innocence
Recruiting!
Link to the OOC : http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47191

Corine:

I woke up on a bench next to my favorite ride "The Lightning Trail", the ride was a roller coaster that wasn't too sickening for my stomach that got upset easily. I looked around, from the looks of the place the park was closed. I got up, stretched a bit, and ran towards the main entrance. the entrance was locked, and as far as I could tell there were no employees in the park. I cursed under my breath, being locked in an amusement park was not what I wanted on a night like this. The night air was thick and moist, on top of that the place was crawling with bugs and mosquitos. However, the reason was not just the weather, or even the dreadful bugs, it was the fact that her boyfriend has just broken up with her after a 3 year relationship. When things like this happen, she always questions herself; Am I not pretty enough? Am I mean? Did I say something wrong? All of these thoughts ran through her head constantly since the breakup. She walked towards "Crab Craze" a little children's ride where you ride on the back of a crab in little circles. She lay on the seat of one of the crabs, the seat seemed like the most comfortable seat in all of the park, so she decided to stargaze from there, lost in her thoughts.

Mooneh
08-12-2013, 02:54 AM
-Violet-
A young girl opened her brilliant grey eyes. She sat up straight only to find herself in a living nightmare. She was here in this demon park. She was right in there center of the park where clowns would come up to her. She shivered at the thought. She got up twisting her neck around getting a bit more comfortable. She dusted herself off and started walking to the petting zoo. She had better memories of that place. She looked at all the stands. Cotten candy, funnel cake, hotdogs, and sodas. This place shut down long ago and she still had nightmares about it. She never thought she would have to face it alone. Or maybe she wasn't alone. She looked around the park again and stopped in her tracks. She started running around the park looking for some form of life.

Roseora
08-12-2013, 09:14 AM
Rose was scared. This was spooky, and as far as Rose could tell this place was shut down. Shed come exploring, and fallen asleep in one of the empty stalls. The gate seemed to be locked, and she wasnt sure who could have locked it. The stars looked nice, though. She could pick out a few constellations- casseopiea, herakles ect. Bu now was not the time for stargazing or worrying. She jumped when she saw someone running. She hadnt expected anyone else to be here. Not at this time of night anyway. She ran towards her, hiding in the shadows of the buildings to make sure she wasnt seen.

It might seem stupid, but right now Rose wanted to make sure anyone she saw was trustworthy. Someone had locked her in, gates just didnt lock themselves, afterall. She stayed, watching her for a few minutes deciding to talk to her or not, but the spookiness and lonliness of the park made the longing to talk to someone unresistable.
"Hi- who are you?" She asked, stopping her in her tracks. "I-im Rose." She said. She could swear they werent alone.

Mooneh
08-12-2013, 02:29 PM
Violet turned around to see a girl. "Hi Rose. I'm Violet. Do you know why were here, or if anyone else may be here?" Violet asked fixing her messed her messed up hair. Shaking off the dirt that locked itself in her tips. She looked around the dark park. She didn't want to be here. She never wanted to come back she wished the place had been dead and it did die. Along with the clowns and horror. It closed due to a murderer. But it was quickly forgotten. She had rejoiced the day it shut down. She could have thrown a party and everyone would come.

ShiftyTide
08-12-2013, 03:11 PM
John was enjoying his vacation so far. The amusement park that he was currently visiting seemed to have a lot of fun rides and games. John didn't even think it was possible to experience all of them in a day. However they say time flies when you're having fun. Night fall came without John even noticing it as he was captivated by the spectacular display of lights.

The male continued to enjoy the park like a little kid. He was just too into the amusements that the lack of human presence seem to slip by him. That is until all the lights turned off without a warning. John suddenly realized that he had overstayed the park's operating hours.

"Great. Just how careless can I get?" John sighed as he used his handphone as a light source to see in the dark. "I wonder if I can find anyone who can help." he started walking around in search of other living beings.

Roseora
08-12-2013, 03:38 PM
"I dont know..." Rose said, looking around. "We should go round the park and see if we can find a way out. A broken fence or some way of climbing up..." She shrugged.

She paused for a moment. "You okay? You seem nervous?' She asked. The way the girl was acting was almost as if she was scared of something. "I think were alone here, you dont need to worry." She smiled. "Someone will let us out in the morning if we cant get out ourselves." Although she wasnt completely sure. Nobody came to unlock the gates of a shut-down park in the mornings.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Corine dozed off a bit and had a dream of being trapped in the park forever. She hates being alone, she's scared of the dark, and she hates public places. She awoke and got up from one of the crabs, trying to think of something she could do. She decided that the park might have security guards roaming the place. She walked towards the center of the park, where she knew there was a guard watchtower. She shuddered, what if the guards think she's a trespasser?

Mooneh
08-12-2013, 03:58 PM
"Uh sorry if I act weird. I hate this place." She looked for some kind of gate. When she found one she walked towards it shivering at all the clown paintings on the walls. WACKY THE CLOWN. HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND. Violet remembered clearly. The clown was the murderer that's the only reason why she hated them. She knew no one would come to save us. This place had been abandoned for so long she forgot most of it. "Hey you think we can climb this?" She looked at the tall gate. It seemed to have some wire across it, assuring no kids could get in. "Nevermind I guess were trapped. No ones gonna come get us out. Its abandoned." She walked to a food stand and sat on the counter. She looked inside a bit to see if there was any food. A few spilled bags and old supplies probably expired. She rested her back on the small column that held up the canopy.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 04:05 PM
Corine kept walking around, away from the guard tower. She approached a food stand and to her surprise, she saw a girl standing next to it! She walked slowly and carefully towards her. "Hi, um, I'm not going to hurt you or anything..." she said as innocently as possible.

Sunlight-
08-12-2013, 06:33 PM
Jamie wasn't worried, or scared for the time being. She had come to the park to think up some more stories. And when she couldn't find her way out of the Hall of Mirrors, she must have gotten locked in. "Must be some prank." She muttered, walking around carelessly. Her leather boots made muted thuds.

She wondered around the Farris wheel, and then went down the line of booths. While she was making her trek towards the bathroom, she noticed a figure. Male, if she was correct. "Aye," she called out softly, waving her arms. "Did you lock me in here?" She asked, looking him up and down as she realized he had a cellphone light on, which he whipped around and shinned right in her face. She staggered backwards, blocking the light from her eyes. "Dammit, man up. It's not that dark out."

Roseora
08-12-2013, 07:03 PM
"We could try..." Rose sighed, looking up at the barbed wire fence. It might hurt, unless... Rose stuffed her hand in her bag, eventually finding it. A khaki green penknife. It was an odd thing to carry round, but she felt safer with it, and it certianly was useful at times. She pulled herself up, beginning to climb the fence until she reached the barbed wire, her arms shaking. It was awkward but she managed to flip her penknife out at have a go at unwinding the barbed wire, but no luck. After about five minutes she dropped back to he ground, managing to land on her feet, just. She sighed, fidling with the various things on her penknife.

"Yeah were trapped." She agreed. She found the toothpick out of her penknife and began to tey her lock-picking. Shed never managed to actually pick a lock, however, and had no idea what she was doing. She turned round to Violet. "Youve never managed to pick a lock have you?" She asked hopefully. This HAD to work. Rose had no plan c.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Alice opened her eyes and looked around. She noticed a two people standing and talking but decided to stay away. Not sure what to do, she walks to a funnel cake stand, and grabs a left over. Alice scurries to a table and sits down. She reaches into her purse and grabs her phone. 7 messages from Jake. No, they were through. She didn't have service to not respond to him. She was lonely. Jake was a jerk. She couldn't stand him. Alice finished the cake and went looking for someone to talk to.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 09:20 PM
Ethan almost didn't remember where he was as he opens his eyes. All he saw was the dark sky above as he sits up from the bench he was laying on. He yawns and looks around, his eyes widen in realization that he was still in the park. "Crap," he looks at his digital watch, it was well past closing time. Dang it, this wouldn't have happened if Meghan didn't stood me up! He sighs in frustration, he was waiting on his date for most of the day. He decided to wait on the bench, and must have fell asleep. He decided to check on the front gate, maybe there was someway to slip past.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 09:32 PM
Corine walked around a bit. She noticed a man by the gate. "Hey there. Are you a security guard? Can you let me out?" she asks.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Alice continues walking and throws away the wrapper. She almost didn't need to considering how littered the park was. She sees a girl with black hair talking to a guy. She walks up and said, "Hey, I'm Alice."

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 09:39 PM
By the time Ethan reached the front gate, he heard a woman's voice nearby. He turns around to face a girl a couple years older than him. He looks at the clothing he was wearing, they were just casual, so maybe it was because of the darkness the girl mistaken him to be a security guard. "Sorry, I'm not a security guard," he said. "I take it your stuck just like me?" he questions.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 09:44 PM
"Yeah. Sorry, I didn't know." She said, giving him a forced smile. "I'm kinda freaked out..." She looked around a bit, and then back to the man. From the darkness she could barely make out his features. He looked around 18 or 19, and he was pretty attractive. She heard a girl say hi. "Oh, hi Alice. I'm Corine. Are you stuck too?" she asks.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 09:45 PM
"Um, hi..." Alice trailed off. The boy didn't notice her. "I'm Alice." She saw the other girl next to her. The boy was actually handsome. "Oh hi, Corine. I'm stuck as well." She looked down at her feet and twiddled her fingers.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 09:53 PM
Ethan notices another girl was around, who was around his age, "Oh, hi," he said. He looks at both of the girls, they were both quite attractive. It seemed rather strange that all three of them were trapped in the park though, but it seemed they were in this together now. "My name is Ethan Blackwood. A pleasure to meet you girls under these unfortunate circumstances," he makes a small joke in his introduction to lighten their dark mood.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 09:54 PM
"Oh okay, welcome to the team of people stuck in an amusement park..." she gestured to herself and the man. "I'm Corine, again and this is... Actually I never caught your name?" She asks the guy next to her.

(EDIT: Whoops, too late)

Corine laughed slightly. "Nice to meet you both. So, how about we all go look for a way out?" she suggested.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Ethan notices another girl was around, who was around his age, "Oh, hi," he said. He looks at both of the girls, they were both quite attractive. It seemed rather strange that all three of them were trapped in the park though, but it seemed they were in this together now. "My name is Ethan Blackwood. A pleasure to meet you girls under these unfortunate circumstances," he makes a small joke in his introduction to lighten their dark mood.

Alice laughed a bit. He actually noticed me. Wow... "Nice to meet you." She smiled. Gosh he was cute when he smiled. She looked at Corine. "Sure! Sounds like a great idea."

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Ethan nodded, "Alright, sounds like a plan," he said. He glances at the front gate and walks towards it, there were several steel bar but their was barely any space for him to slip by. Perhaps, one of the two girls would be skinny enough to slip through? He glances at one of the two girls, "Perhaps one of you two can slip through and search for help" he suggests.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 10:08 PM
"Hmm." She looks at the bars realizing neither of them would be able to. "Too close together. My phone isn't working either." 11 messages from Jake. Damn. She looks back up at the man and smiles.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 10:10 PM
"I don't think we could fit." she tries a little, but it is clearly impossible. "Yeah, no way. Maybe we could look for a break in the fence or a place we can climb something?" she suggests again.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 10:22 PM
"Your cell phones doesn't work?" he looks at Alice. He then grabs his phone and checks the reception, "Yeah, I'm out of service, too." Strange, it was working earlier, but now it doesn't? Something definitely doesn't feel right here. He glances over at the stone walls, they were a little high, even if he held up one of the girls. It was worth a try though, they needed to get help. He walks over to the wall and turns to the girls, "Here, I'll lift one of you girls up, and we'll see if you can reach the edge and climb it," he said.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 10:25 PM
"Nope. And sure we can try." Alice smiled at the young man. "Who would you like to lift up?" She laughed.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 10:27 PM
"Yeah, sure." she glanced over to Alice. "You want to go for lighter or taller?" she said.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 10:30 PM
He glances at the two girls. "We'll try lighter first," he said and glances at Alice. She was the younger one and a couple inches shorter than Corrine. "If that doesn't work out, we'll try taller next," he said and glances at Corrine.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 10:31 PM
"Oh ok..." She walks over to him and smiles. "So, how are we planning on doing this, Ethan?"

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 10:31 PM
"Sounds good." She says. She watches as Alice walks over to Ethan.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 10:35 PM
"Alright, hold still," Ethan walks behind Alice and gently touches her hips. "I'm gonna lift you so you could try and sit on my shoulder. Once you have enough balance, try to stand up on my shoulder. And don't worry about falling, I got you," he reassured her with a small smile. He then uses the strength he gained from playing baseball for the past four years of high school and begins to lift her up.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 10:43 PM
"Okay!" She presses her hands against his as he lifts her. She rests on his shoulder and then begins to stand up. Alice looks at the wall and attempts to grab the top, but she is too short to reach it. She realizes how strong he must be to lift her, wow. She comes down in a small plie, something she learned in dance, and sat back on his shoulder. "Guess it's your turn, Corine!" She smiles as she came down.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 10:44 PM
"Okay," she says as she walks towards Ethan and smiles at him. "Ready when you are!"

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Ethan nodded as he helped set down Alice. He then turns around to face Corrine, "Alright, let's do this," he said and walks behind. He again places his hands lightly on her hips, Hm, she smells nice, he notices as he took the scent of her black hair. "Alright, hold still," he begins to lift her using a bit more strength and sets her up on his shoulders. When she would try to stand up on his shoulders, though, Ethan briefly lost his grip on Corrine, and that was enough for he to lose balance and make her fall. He reacted quickly enough by catching her in his strong arms though. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," he said with panicked eyes. If he didn't reacted fast enough, it would have ended badly.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Alice watched as he lifted her. She gasped as she began plummeting to the ground. When Ethan caught her, she smiled while heavily panting. "Whoa! Are you okay Corine?" She glances at Ethan. "Nice catch!" She smiled at the strong guy. She blushed a bit then looked back at her feet.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 10:56 PM
Corine started standing up on Ethan's shoulders. She suddenly lost balance and started falling off. She felt Ethan catch her in his arms. She was fine, but her heart was racing. "It's okay," she smiles slightly, trying to be reassuring. "I'm okay." She felt a little dizzy, she stood back on the ground but quickly got too dizzy and fell to the ground. "Ow," she said, her palm to her forehead. "Just really dizzy."

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 10:59 PM
"I am so sorry," Ethan repeats again and leads her to take a seat on a bench. "Here, rest," he suggested and sighs. He glances at Alice and then back at the wall, "Well, so much for that plan of escape."

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:01 PM
"Haha. So, while we're stuck here, you wanna do something?" Alice smiled at the boy standing in front of her. Was I not supposed to say that? Oh god Alice you just screwed up. Damn.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 11:04 PM
"It's okay, really." she says. She sits on the bench and closes her eyes, trying to stop the headache. She listens as Alice suggests to do something. "The rides are all closed... The food stands are empty... What is there to do?" she asks. "Wait a minute, how did you all get here? I mean, it's not that often that a bunch of people get locked in an abandoned amusement park..."

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:07 PM
"I was hiding at the park a few blocks away. Don't ask what from, please. Then I blacked out and ended up here." She glanced at Ethan, waiting for an answer.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Ethan chuckles from Alice's offer. She was definitely cute and a bit forward it seems. He glances back at Corrine, "Yeah, all the rides and what not are closed. But maybe we could find some way to pass the time, until the park opens back up tomorrow?" he said. "I mean, its not often we could hang out at a park while its closed, why not have fun?" he suggested, trying to find the brighter side to things.

"I got here because I was waiting on my date. She never showed up and I fell asleep on one of the benches," he said. "And here I am."

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 11:11 PM
"Yeah, okay." Corine said. "Maybe we can go to a ride that's not mechanical? Like the haunted house or the hall of mirrors?" she suggests, smiling. Her dizziness was clearing up, and she felt much better.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Alice giggles at Ethan and blushes. "I'm sorry. I know what it's like to be stood up. And sure! That's a great idea, Corine! Hall of Mirrors sounds fun!" She smiles and sits on a bench.

Mooneh
08-12-2013, 11:15 PM
"We could try..." Rose sighed, looking up at the barbed wire fence. It might hurt, unless... Rose stuffed her hand in her bag, eventually finding it. A khaki green penknife. It was an odd thing to carry round, but she felt safer with it, and it certianly was useful at times. She pulled herself up, beginning to climb the fence until she reached the barbed wire, her arms shaking. It was awkward but she managed to flip her penknife out at have a go at unwinding the barbed wire, but no luck. After about five minutes she dropped back to he ground, managing to land on her feet, just. She sighed, fidling with the various things on her penknife.

"Yeah were trapped." She agreed. She found the toothpick out of her penknife and began to tey her lock-picking. Shed never managed to actually pick a lock, however, and had no idea what she was doing. She turned round to Violet. "Youve never managed to pick a lock have you?" She asked hopefully. This HAD to work. Rose had no plan c.

"I paint graffiti, I don't rob house!" She laughed a bit. Violet took her hat tom her pocket and fit the beanie on her head. "Unless anyone else is in this hellhole then I have no ideas." She got up looking around. "Kind to think of it. How'd we get here in the first place. No one is allowed to come in or out. Violet sighed and got up. She began walking aground trying to look for someone. She held up her phone looking for bars. "Maybe if I had a connection I can call the police."

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 11:17 PM
"Alright, I don't know about you girls, but I'm ready to have the time of our lives," Ethan says with a smile, he was actually a bit excited to have some fun like this in a dark and spooky park. He was definitely going to have way more fun with these girl than he was going to have with his date earlier.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 11:20 PM
"Let's do it!" Corine laughs a bit, and runs towards the House of Mirrors. "Follow me!" she shouts. She really liked Ethan and Alice. Ethan was really attractive and Alice was super nice.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Alice smiles at him. God he's cute. Alice, really, don't mess this up. "Mirrors first? To be honest, I'm get scared quite easily so the Haunted House might be a bit of an issue." Alice giggled and looked down at her feet. She listened to Corine. "Let's do this!" She began to follow her to the Hall of Mirrors.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Ethan chuckles as he walks beside the girls. "Don't worry about getting scared," Ethan told Alice with his small smile. "I'll be there to protect you."

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 11:26 PM
"Yeah Alice, no need to worry, I'll be there too." She giggles a little. "Alrighty everyone, welcome to the House of Mirrors!" she says, gesturing towards the little building.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Alice blushed slightly, trying to hide it from Ethan. She giggled trying to hide her excitement. She was so excited to spend the rest of the night with these two people. "Thanks... Ok! Let's do this thing!"

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Corine walked into the House of Mirrors. "Okay, so it's kinda like a maze. Let's see who can get to the end first!" She says. She sees the first area splits into 2 paths. "I'll take the right side." She says.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:31 PM
"Awesome! I'll take the left!" Alice begins running looking for a path.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Ethan felt torn on who to follow first when the two girls separated. He wanted to look after Corrine, but he did promised Alice that he would protect her. "Alright, I'll come with you, Alice," he said with a smile and followed her.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:39 PM
"If you want to go with Corine, it's ok. I'm good here. I can tell you like her a bit. I'm fine. I promise." Alice looks at Ethan with a serious look. She looks down then turns to face the path.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Corine weaved through the paths, mostly guessing on which way to go. The building was really dark, as there were no lights. She suddenly felt a sharp pain coming from her foot. She fell to the ground, noticing glass on the floor from a broken mirror. She shrieked, she was bleeding from a gash in her foot. She tried to see her cut through the darkness, and noticed a small glimmer of light coming from the cut. "Dammit." she cursed under breath. She had glass stuck in her foot.

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 11:45 PM
Ethan chuckles at Alice, "Its fine. I promised to look after you, and I'm a man of my word," he glances at her with his small smile. After a couple of minutes of wandering down the dark hallways though, he heard Corrine scream from afar. "Crap, that was Corrine," he started rushing towards the direction of the noise. "We have to help her!"

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:49 PM
"No really. I meant I would get scared in the haunted house." She heard Corine scream. "Oh god!" Alice ran to wear she found Corine laying on the floor, with blood gushing out of her foot. She ripped a the bottom piece of her tank off and wrapped it around her foot. "Hold it there. Keep pressure on it."

RedKayne
08-12-2013, 11:52 PM
While Alice was bandaging the wound with her ripped piece of tank top, Ethan kneels next to Corrine. He glances at the glass stuck to her foot, I got to be careful here, otherwise I might damage this more. He looks back at Corrine's eyes, "This may hurt," he warns her before grabbing the glass piece and then tugging it out quickly.

aquaxo12
08-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Corine watches as Alice tears a piece off of her tank top. "Thanks, Alice. It's fine though, really." She said, even though she was struggling to not cry. She watched as Ethan started to grab the piece of glass and pull it out. She winced and tried not to scream. Her foot felt like hell, but she knew he just prevented any infection that could have spread and thus, potentially kill her. "Thanks." she said, even though she was in even more pain than she was to begin with. "How am I going to walk?" she couldn't tip toe, the cut was where tip toeing would hurt most. She couldn't walk on her heels either, she's clumsy and would lose balance.

katiebug117
08-12-2013, 11:57 PM
"Um, Ethan? I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being pushy and trying too hard. I've never been in a good relationship and my ex-boyfriend was just an asshole. You see this?" Alice lifted up her tank to show her stomach. There was a large bruise with scars surrounding it. "This is what he did to me." She gets up and watches as Ethan pulls the shard from her foot. Alice runs out and circles to the back of the Hall of Mirrors and quickly sits on a lone bench. She takes out her phone. 24 messages from Jake. Jake was a jerk to me. You can't respond Alice. Just don't.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 12:02 AM
Ethan glances up at Alice as she apologizes. It wasn't really the right time for that, but he did felt bad for her. When he saw the wound on her stomach, anger swelled in him. No man should ever dare to hurt a beautiful girl like her. She then runs off, and Ethan sighs before returning his attention back to Corrine. "Well, there are two options. I can support you while you can walk on your good leg, you just need to hold onto my shoulder. Or I can just simply carry you, whichever you are more comfortable with," he tells her with his small smile.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 12:04 AM
Jamie heard the scream from the house of mirrors. Curiously, she turned the light on her iPhone on and walked into the mirror. "Hello? Everyone alright?" She called, following the sound of voices. The mirrors gave her millions of ideas. Her light suddenly fell on a group of people. "Oh, hey." She said with a smile, shinning the light on Corrine. "You okay? I heard the scream."

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 12:09 AM
"Poor girl, what just happened?" she watches as Alice runs out of the building. She listens to Ethan, he really was sweet. "I am literally the most clumsy person in the entire world. So um, do you mind carrying me?" she asks, slightly embarrassed. She really was clumsy and there was a 100% chance that she would fall hopping on one foot, even if she was holding on to his shoulder. So she really didn't have another option, plus, she liked this option better. I mean, how many times in your life do you get to be carried by a really attractive guy? Not many.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 12:16 AM
Ethan smiles a little wider when Corrine answers. It seems like he will get to be her knight in shining armor tonight. "Alright, just hang on," he said and lowers one arm to scoop under her legs. "Wrap your arms around my shoulder," he says as he slips his other arm under her back and then slowly lifts her up. He did like the feel of her soft figure on his arms, and there was definitely chemistry between the two of them.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 12:21 AM
Corine smiled as Ethan picked her up. She heard a voice, then a girl shined a light on her face. She squinted. "Oh, yes I'm okay, just cut my foot. My name's Corine and this is Ethan." she said, gesturing to the man carrying her. "We should probably go find Alice." she suggested to Ethan.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 12:21 AM
Alice sat outside playing games on her phone. You screwed up Alice. No one likes you. Just stop trying. She sighed. Well, at least those two will be happy. She stood up and walked to the ferris wheel. She sat down onto one of chairs and continued with her games.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 12:29 AM
Jamie nodded with a smile. "Alrighty, do you want some light? I know I don't want to step on glass." She said, looking around. "You guys like stories?" She asked as an after thought, stepping to the side slightly and following just after Ethan. "Oh, I'm Jamie." She added, making her seem alittle flustered.

- - - Updated - - -

Jamie nodded with a smile. "Alrighty, do you want some light? I know I don't want to step on glass." She said, looking around. "You guys like stories?" She asked as an after thought, stepping to the side slightly and following just after Ethan. "Oh, I'm Jamie." She added, making her seem alittle flustered.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 12:32 AM
"That would be great!" she said, thankful for the light. "Um, what kind of stories?" she asked.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Ethan nods at Jamie and greets her with his small smile. "Hello, there," he said warmly... yet he had a strange feeling about this girl. There was something... off... about her. "And sure, I'm fine with a story," he said as he continues carrying Corrine. He was really worried about Alice, though. She seemed upset and ran off... and it was his fault.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 12:40 AM
Jamie grinned. "Awesome! I hope you don't scare easy." She teased, before starting. "Every child fears under their bed. If they don't, they fear the closet or maybe that crack in an almost closed door." She paused.

"Scientists know that children are more perspective, they see things adults don't. They aren't yet teathered into only accepting what society wants them to." Again, another pause. "They see what's truely there. The monsters." A small smirk crossed her lips.

"If you were to borrow a child's eyes and see through them for the night, you'd go insane. To be able to see what you only dimly remember, burrowing under the covers in those train pajamas, hoping to a God you can barely comprehend that "it" doesn't get you, would drive you crazy." A short pause to take a breath. "Because adults forget the rules."

"One, cover yourself. If you can't see it, it can't see you."

She paused again, thinking.

"Two, don't make a noise. Every sounds can lead to death."

Her pace matched Ethan's easily.

"Three, don't make any movement, it attracts their attention."

She prepared for her big finally.

"Now look behind you with a child's eyes and try not to scream."

She paused, waiting for reactions as she shuffled along with them, smiling softly.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 12:54 AM
As Jamie told her story, Corine found herself holding onto Ethan tighter and tighter. She wasn't scared of the story, but she was scared of the girl. She was really strange and creepy. Once Jamie finished, she decided that the girl was definitely either crazy or just downright creepy. "That's... Creepy."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 12:59 AM
"Well... er... that's an interesting story," Ethan says as he glances behind him, slightly worried about the dark now. He glances back at Jamie, she must have a twisted sense of humor telling that story. It wasn't all bad, though. He could clearly feel Corrine was scared though, since she was pressing more of her body against him and holding on to him even tighter.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 01:03 AM
Jamie noticed their slight fear. "Relax, I'm not going to kill you." She muttered, always getting this reaction. She fiddled her fingers. "I just like telling stories." She shrugged, looking down. She could definitely tell they were eager to get out of the dark. "Sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." She mutters, rubbing the back of her neck.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 01:54 AM
"It's okay..." Corine mumbled. She rested her head on Ethan's shoulder. "So, um, how did you get here?" she asked Jamie.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 01:58 AM
Jamie shrugged. "Well, I came here to get more stories and here I am." She shrugged, rubbing her hand against her thigh. "How about you guys?" She asked, looking between the two. "Are you two dating?" She asked, putting the obvious on the table.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:01 AM
"Yeah, don't worry about it," Ethan smiles at the girl, trying to reassure her. "It really was interesting, you just happen to have a twisted sense of humor telling it when we're trapped in this forsaken place," he chuckles. Corrine seemed to relax in his arms, he was glad she was getting comfortable. He would relax himself, but the place still gave him the spooks. Not only that, but he still has a promise to keep...

He chuckles at the girl's question, "No, not yet," he answers truthfully. "We only just met a little while back. We found each other and another girl after getting trapped here."

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 02:09 AM
She nods slowly. "I am a bit twisted. Sorry." Jamie shrugs. She laughs quietly. "And sorry, you two look like a couple. I mean..." She trailed off. "Nevermind. Sorry for bringing it up. I'm not helping my case any." She sighed, looking at the mirror and watching as they walked by them.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 02:19 AM
Corine smiled when Ethan said 'Not yet.'. "It's fine Jamie, we're just... Um, I guess the way Ethan put it was good." She laughed slightly. Then she suddenly remembered Alice again. "So, where should we check?" she asked.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 02:23 AM
Alice sat in her lonely ferris wheel chair, every now and then checking her phone. Still no service. I want to get out of here. I can't take it any longer. I'm not wanted here anyway. I have to find a way out. She made sure no one was around her. Alice looked everywhere. It seemed as if there was a force field surrounding the park. She decided to just go hide in one of the abandoned cars and wait until she starved or something.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:30 AM
The small group soon found the exit for the building. Ethan left while still carrying Corrine and found a bench lying outside. "Here you go, take a seat," he said and helps set her down on it. "I'm gonna look for Alice, stay here, please," Ethan says politely to her. He really didn't want to leave Corrine, but it was best for him to search faster for Alice. He looks back at Jamie, "Can you stay here and look after her?" he questions, he didn't like the idea of leaving Corrine with the new girl, but he was really worried about Alice alone in this large park.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 02:34 AM
As Ethan helped her into the seat, Corine worried about Alice, him, and even herself. She didn't really want to be left with the creepy girl, but maybe she's nice behind all of the creepy stories. "Sure, I'll stay." she said, glancing at Jamie. "Be safe, okay?"

CrimsonLady180
08-13-2013, 02:34 AM
Sarafina wakes up in a house of horrors looking at the strange ghost prop which mad her scream, "what the heck?! Where am I?" She brushes herself off and sighs realizing she in a house of horrors being scared for no reason but wasn't too thrilled about being in this creepy place alone. Once she figures her way out she heads to the near by merry-go-round. It was her favorite place her parents took her when she was younger but she let the memories fade as she checked her phone, "are you kidding me?! Of all times not to have receptions, stupid phone...," she mutters to herself. Sarafina sighed hoping she wasn't alone as she sat on the bench in front of the merry-go-round thinking of a way to get out of the amusement park.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 02:35 AM
Alice sat in the empty car, messing with the buttons and such, although none really did anything. She laid down in the back of the car and grabbed her headphones out of her pocket. She attached them to her phone and turned on the music. Headphones in, world out. Alice closed her eyes and began to drift off.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 02:42 AM
Jamie smiled awkwardly, waiting for him to leave before sitting down on the other end of the bench quietly. "You don't have to be nice to me." She started, glancing at Corrine. "You obviously have friends. I'm just babysitting you while he looks for whoever." She shrugs, looking at the ground. "I know I'm messed up, you don't have to pretend be my friend, I'll leave you guys alone after he comes back for you."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:47 AM
"Alright, thank you," Ethan smiles at Jamie and nods in thanks. He turns quickly to Corrine, "Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it," he said, but before he left, he quickly leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead before departing.

Several minutes passed by, but he soon found Alice. He was passing by an abandoned car and almost didn't notice the dark figure inside. He took a closer look and realized it was Alice. He sighs and walks up to her, knocking on the car door to grab her attention. She was listening to her headphones and didn't hear him, so he gently tapped her shoulder to grab her attention instead, "Hey, Alice."

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 02:49 AM
She feels a slight tap on her shoulder and looks up to see Ethan. "Can I help you?" Alice says in a sarcastic tone.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 02:51 AM
Corine smiled when Ethan kissed her, it was just on the forehead, but it was sweet and it calmed her down a little.

She listened as Jamie talked to her. Corine frowned, she didn't mean to hurt the girl. "I'm sorry if I make you feel that way..." she pauses. "I just got a little scared, that's all. I'm under a lot of stress and I'm sure you are too." she looks down and kicks the ground with her good foot. "It's scary enough as it is... You know? It's completely okay though, It's past now, okay? Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:58 AM
"I was out looking for you, Alice," he answers. He slightly flinches from her sarcastic tone, "I was worried about you when you ran off," he said.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 02:58 AM
Jamie rubs the back of her neck. "Like I said, you don't have to pretend you're my friend or anything." She looked at her. "Obviously he likes you, and whoever the other girl is must like you too." He bit her lower lip. "I know I creep you out. I can tell by the way you look at me. You don't have to sugar coat it."

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 03:07 AM
"I'm fine. But thanks. I'm sorry about earlier. I just, I needed to get that out." Alice looked down at her phone and then back at Ethan. "You know I like you and I know you like her and I just can't really take it in the split second I'm with everyone. I am genuinely sorry." Alice looks back at her phone, headphones still out in her hand, and begins scrolling through her music.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:08 AM
Corine stayed silent for a moment. "I just... Need to get to know you better."
Corine had to admit, she was a little creeped out, but she really wanted to get to know the girl better. She always wants to make everyone happy and give people second chances.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 03:15 AM
Ethan sighs and opens the car door, "Scoot over for a second please," he asks before taking a seat next to Alice. He looks at his hands nervously, "I'm sorry about your previous relationship. You never deserved that," he said before glancing at her and looking into her eyes. "You deserve more than that. You are a beautiful and kind young lady. And I'm sorry I couldn't be the man you want, but I guarantee you that your soulmate will deserve you way more than I should." He offers her a small smile, "I'm just one simple man, don't let someone like me break your heart. You are stronger than that, you can move forward and I know you are capable of finding someone even better than me."

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 03:22 AM
"I can't assure you we will be alive for that." Jamie said softly, just speaking the truth. She glanced over and saw Corrine's expression and knew she had screwed up. "I-uh-sorry." She blurted. "Creepy." She muttered, turning away and burrying her head in her hands. "I'll shut up now." She said, her voice cracking slightly.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 03:25 AM
Alice watched as Ethan sat next to her. She watched as he lifted his head and looked into her eyes. God they were beautiful. "But, but, I can't find someone. I realize you like her, but I like you! And although you don't like me as much as I like you, I'm going to try. I won't be as forward, but just remember, I will try." A tear began rolling down her cheek. "Thank you, thank you so god damn much. I won't forget this. But, before you leave, just one request. Stop being so fricken perfect." Alice puts her headphones back in and listens to her music. Dammit he is so perfect. Just everything about him. He's so sweet and kind. I just can't manage this.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:27 AM
Corine was shocked when Jamie mentioned death. "It's okay, I see what you mean, I think..." she trailed off, hoping that Ethan was okay and that he was coming back soon with Alice.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 03:31 AM
Jamie sighed. She just could never make friends. Maybe if she hadnt told that story them maybe they would like her more. "Sorry. You probably weren't thinking that." She muttered softly, holding back tears that tried relentlessly coming out.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 03:32 AM
Ethan offers a small smile to as he hears her words. "Heh, you are welcome," he said before raising a hand and touches her cheek with it, gently wiping her tear away with his thumb. He did admire her beauty very much, especially her innocent eyes. He almost wanted to lean forward and... no, he would be just playing her heart if he did that. There was something about Corrine that was undeniable chemistry between the two of them, but Alice had an innocent aura around her that also attracted him. He sighs and pulls his hand away before he went into further dangerous territory. "We... we should..." he was going to tell her that they should head back, but for some reason he couldn't finish his sentence.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:34 AM
Corine patted Jamie's back a little. "It's okay, I'd love to be your friend." She paused. "Let's start over, okay? I'm Corine, It's nice to meet you." Corine says and smiles.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 03:39 AM
Alice watches his hand as he wipes away her tear. She bit her lip as she watched him. She could tell he was almost nervous being in the car with her. "You should, maybe get back to Corine. I'm going to stay here for a bit and calm down." Alice wanted to lean in and kiss him but she knew he liked Corine, but she couldn't do that to her.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 03:44 AM
Jamie looks up at her with moist eyes, clearly tear filled. "I'm Jamie." She muttered awkwardly. "Nice to meet you." She looked down, biting her lower lip. "I still don't think I should bother you and Ethan. He doesn't seem to like me around."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 03:45 AM
Ethan nodded before turning away from Alice. He was hesitant to leave the car, though. At the back of his mind, he really wanted to stay behind and get some action with her. It technically wouldn't be cheating since he wasn't even dating Corrine yet... He sighs in frustration again before getting out of the car, he knew he would never forgive himself if he ended up hurting either girl like that. "We'll be waiting outside of the haunted house," he said before leaving, almost with regret.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:50 AM
"Again, he was just a little creeped out. He just needs to see your true colors. I can tell that you're a really, really nice person." she said, smiling.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 03:51 AM
Alice faked a smile as he left. Alice, really? You actually thought he liked you for a second there didn't you? Well he doesn't like you. "Bye. I'll see you later then. Don't wait for me, it might be a while. A long while." Alice sighed. At first there was only a single tear, then came more and more, until she was almost determined she was Alice from Alice in Wonderland where the entire room filled up with tears. You shouldn't have even tried. You're an idiot.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 03:52 AM
Jamie smiled slightly, rubbing her hands down her leg. "People don't usually give me second chances." She shrugs slightly. "I don't expect him to, he's got you."

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:54 AM
"Hey, we're all stuck here... So why not be friends?" Corine says. She gives Jamie a little hug. "Everything is okay, trust me." she smiled a little.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 03:56 AM
Jamie sniffed. "You know, I played in a horror film like this." She squeezed her mouth together. "Sorry, did it again." She muttered, leaning back in the chair and sighing. "Thanks for getting to know me some. No one has ever done that."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 03:57 AM
Ethan sighs as he left Alice behind. He felt extremely guilty over her, especially since her heart was broken. He had half the mind to go back and comfort her, but he knew if he went back, he would do something he will regret. "She just has to be strong," he mumbles before wandering off into the darkness.

After a couple of minutes, he found Corrine and Jamie again. He tried to put on a small smile, but it was difficult because he still felt guilty. "Hi," he said as he approaches them.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:59 AM
"No big deal, really." she smiles a little. She liked Jamie a lot better now. Seeing her sensitive side really helped. She saw Ethan approach, she smiled. Then she noticed Alice wasn't there, and form his tone of voice it seemed like bad news. "Where's Alice?" she asked, obvious worry in her voice.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Jamie smiled softly. "Oh, hey." She muttered, looking down as Ethan came. She immediately scooted away from Corine, seeming to pull away from being social. She slouched down in the bench slightly, keeping her eyes away from either of them.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:02 AM
"She... she wanted some more time to herself," he sighs heavily before taking a seat next to Corrine. "God, I hate love triangles. All I just did was ending up breaking her heart even more."

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 04:03 AM
He left you, Alice, Did you watch that? Did you watch him just leave? Yes he left. He left you. Alone. Sitting in abandoned car. He clearly doesn't care about you. Get over him. You were just being an idiot. A stupid, fricken idiot. Alice sat in her pool of tears, hoping she would just drown. She looked at her messages. 47 messages from the jerk. She opened one. "You fricken bitch. You're a slut. I should've just killed you when I had the chance." She began crying again. You loved him. Didn't you? Another idiotic move.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:08 AM
Corine frowned. "Is she okay?" she never felt so much pain for someone that she just met before. She rested her head on his shoulder. She was so comfortable with him, it was strange.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 04:10 AM
Jamie tried not to listen to their conversation, and instead told stories to herself as they chatted away. Her mind wondering to why and how they were all kept here.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Ethan was almost hesitant to answer, but calmed down slightly when he felt Corrine leaning against him. "She'll be fine," he answered. She has to... "How's the foot?" he said, changing the subject. He leaned down slightly to raise her leg and rest her foot on his lap. He was examining the wound before he began to gently massage her foot, avoiding the cuts but trying to make her feel better.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:18 AM
"Oh, It's better." she said, smiling a bit. Then, he started massaging her foot. "Oh, thanks." she smiled more. She had never met such a gentleman before. She returned the favor by kissing him on the cheek.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:23 AM
Ethan smiled a bit wider when he felt Corrine's soft lips gently press against his cheek. He turns and looks at her eyes, Even though Alice was a kindhearted and beautiful girl, Corrine was something special. There was just natural and perfect chemistry that fit between them. He wanted to lean forward and kiss her on the lips this time, but he realized it would be rude for the present company. He realizes he was in fact, being rude right now for ignoring Jamie. He then glances at the blonde girl, "So, what did the two of you talk about while I was gone?" he questioned out of curiosity, but his hands continued to massage and ease the pain from Corrine's foot.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:25 AM
"Not much really, let's just say we started over and.. Well, now we're friends." she said, smiling at Jamie.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 04:27 AM
It took a second for Jamie to realize he was talking to her. She looked at him with big eyes. "I think I scared your girlfriend even more." She mumbled, pursing her lips. "Sorry." She looked back at the ground, trying not to be too detailed so they could continue to their romance.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 04:34 AM
Alice finally stopped crying. She opened the car door and walked out carrying her phone with her. Alice, no stop it. He doesn't want you. Walk the other way. I'm trying to help you. Stop and walk the other way. Off a cliff. She began balling again just outside. She went and sat by a roller coaster platform. Go find something to eat. You're hungry. Alice walked to a cotton candy stand and grabbed one just sitting on a stand. It was like someone had been eating and just walked away. Now throw it out. "Just stop! Stop all of it!" Alice yelled at the top of her lungs. You're going crazy. Now sit down. And don't say another word.

CrimsonLady180
08-13-2013, 04:36 AM
After awhile of considering what to do Sarafina decided to try the gate. No luck, it's locked up tight and she was much of a climber so she looks at theme park directory. "I have no clue where to go, I never realized how big this place actually is...it makes me feel like it's a giant ghost town," she whispers to herself with a shiver going down her spine. Using her phone as a flashlight she walked by the food vendor carts and toward what looked like a ferris wheel in the distance. She heard someone in the distance, "h-hello," she says aloud.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:37 AM
Ethan chuckles when he hears the two of them speak. Apparently, there were two sides of the story. He did laugh aloud though when Jamie mentioned that Corrine was his girlfriend. "Girlfriend, hmm?" Ethan glances back at Corrine with a smirk. "I didn't know know you were my girlfriend," he was teasing.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:41 AM
"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not..." She winked at him as she teased. She really wanted them to be a couple, We're so perfect together. She thought to herself.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 04:44 AM
Jamie smirked slightly. "Common, it's not like it's not going to happen soon." She said with a shrug, glad that Ethan was talking to her. Even if it was about Corine.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 04:47 AM
Alice wailed. Louder than she ever has. She fell to the ground. You're dying. This is what you wanted. "No! This is not what I wanted." There was something in that cotton candy. Oh god... Sleep tight. "Help!" That's when she blacked out.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:48 AM
That wink that Corrine gave him was so sexy. He glances back at Jamie with a smirk, "So would you mind if we just started making out right here then?" he questions bluntly and bravely in front of Corrine. "I don't wanna be rude or anything, but I just wanted to make sure," he chuckles.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:51 AM
Corine blushed when Ethan mentioned making out with her. She didn't say anything, she just waited for Jamie's response.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 04:53 AM
Jamie smirks. "I'll be fine..." She trailed off. "I'm going to go explore." She said simply, standing. She wondered off, walking down a pathway with her light on. She was quiet for a minute or so, before she spotted a girl sprawled on the ground. What was her name? Ally? Amber? "Alice!" She called, rushing over and checking her pulse. Still alive. "Help!" She called, her voice trembling. "Corrine! Ethan!" She screamed, desperate for help.

CrimsonLady180
08-13-2013, 04:54 AM
Sarafina keeps walking to find a girl on the ground, "um, are you okay? hopefully alive...," she says to the girl. She gets closer, "oh crap, I guess we're gonna have to get some help," Sarafina says looking around for help when a girl comes. 'Well at least there is someone to help her and I'm not the only one her,' she thinks to herself.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:56 AM
"So, where were we?" Corine asks, smiling. She scoots a little closer to Ethan.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:58 AM
"Sweet," Ethan said with a broad smile as soon as Jamie gave her answer. Immediately, Ethan turned his head to face Corrine and pressed his lips against hers. Jamie already got up and left to wander around, and then Ethan raises a hand to gently caress Corrine's cheek while kissing her.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:01 AM
Corine smiled as Ethan got closer. Then, they were kissing. She was enjoying herself quite a lot until she heard a scream for help. She stopped kissing him and pulled back. "Dammit, did you hear that?" she gets up, walking, then running towards the noise.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:03 AM
Alice. Alice, wake up. "What? Where am I?" Alice you're unconscious. "Well why am I unconscious?" Come here. Alice follows the voice. She realizes she's floating above the park. Looking down, she sees Corine and Ethan, intertwined. Then, Corine gets up and runs off. "What's happening?" They're happy without you. "I've realized that..." Let me take you back.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:04 AM
Ethan was really enjoying his time with Corrine until he suddenly heard the scream. Damn, what a (censored)block, was his first thought. He pulls away from Corrine quickly before turning his head sharply towards the direction of the noise. "What was that?" he stood up. Corrine already was running and he quickly followed until the two of them found Jamie, a new girl, and Alice... lying on the ground. "What in the world happened?" his eyes widened, he was breathless.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 05:05 AM
"I don't know!" Jamie squeaked, checking her vital signs immediately. "Dammit, wake up!" She cried, tears running down her cheeks. It was obvious she wasn't good under stress.

CrimsonLady180
08-13-2013, 05:08 AM
After a moment Sarafina spoke, "did she eat something that has gone bad, we are surrounded by food vendors." She wasn't sure anyone would listen but it was worth a shoot voicing her opinion.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:10 AM
Alice looked at Alice, her heart racing. She saw the cotton candy with a few bites taken out of it. "I think she ate something spoiled." she said. "We need to get her plenty of fluids, does anyone have water?" she asks, remembering what she can from medical school.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:14 AM
Alice opened her eyes and noticed four people crouching around her. "Um, hi..." Dammit Alice what did you do? "I'm waking up okay? Sorry. You can go now guys. I'm fine. Really." Alice just gets up and walks off. "What was that?", Alice says whispering. I attempted to kill you. No one cares about you Alice! I was trying to help you. "Just shut up! I realize no one cares. I just am in the mood for being alive at the moment, thank you very much." She realized she looked crazy talking to herself. She started crying again and ran off. "You're the reason no one likes me! It's me! I'm crazy. I hate everything." That's why I tried to kill myself. "You said myself. You are talking about me. I'm talking about me. Oh god." Alice fell to the ground on her knees balling crying, far enough away so no one would see her.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:18 AM
Corine watched Alice run away. "Should we go after her or... leave her alone?" she asks.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 05:23 AM
Jamie shrieked when Alice woke up, trembling slightly. Alice had lost her pulse completely. And her heart had stopped. How was she alive? Jamie broke into tears, curling up and pulling her knees against her chest. Jamie was hysteric; no human being could wake up from death without medical attention.

CrimsonLady180
08-13-2013, 05:24 AM
Sarafina runs up behind the girl who was walking away with the a mini bottle of water. "Hey! Um...excuse me, I wanted to give you this water just in case. I don't want to bother you but everyone needs water!," she giggles softly handing it to the girl. "Please take this," she urged the girl with a soft smile, "besides no one deserves to be alone especially in a creepy place like this..."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:27 AM
Ethan was surprised as he watches Alice suddenly get up and then run off. What is that girl doing? She was going to get herself killed! He stood up and was about to chase after her, but he then realized there was a small pool of blood lying next to his foot. The pool of blood originated from the oozing of Corrine's foot. Running on her injured foot clearly made a mess of things, "Crap, Corrine!" Ethan immediately kneels down next to her foot. The strip of clothing that Alice used earlier was all bloodied up.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Corrine looked at Ethan, slightly confused. She was so immersed in Alice that she didn't even notice how much her foot hurt. "Oh God," she said while sitting on the ground. She tore off a piece of her top to bandage her foot again.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:32 AM
She looks up and sees the girl standing over her. "Um thanks." She takes the water and forces a slight smile. "You think I'm crazy don't you?" She looked behind Sarafina and sees Ethan caring for Corrine. She smiled. The first real smile she had had for a while. "They're perfect together. Don't you think?" She smiled at Sarafina. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Thanks for the water." Alice gets up and begins walking to the Hall of Mirrors.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:38 AM
Ethan tore off a strip of his own shirt before rolling it up into a ball and applying pressure to the wound in an attempt to stop the bleeding, "Does that feel better?" he questions and glances up at Corrine before returning his attention to the wound. "We really need a medical kit of some sort," he mumbles. The wound may be infected by now, and he had no manner to clean it.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:40 AM
Alice continued walking, past Corrine and Ethan. She nodded at them with a straight face and went into the hall of mirrors. "Which way?" Alice said speaking out loud. "Right." Alice turned and continued walking.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:41 AM
"Honestly, not really." she admitted. "I really appreciate the help, though." she said, forcing a smile. She noticed the worry in his face. "It doesn't hurt that bad..." she lied.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 05:44 AM
Jamie rocked back and forth, squeaking quietly and shaking her head. "No thump, no thump.." She mumbled over and over, shaking her head and crying hysterically. "No beat, no beat." She mumbled, trembling.

CrimsonLady180
08-13-2013, 05:46 AM
"I don't think your crazy, I just think you need to be safe is all...," she trails off and looks back at the people she was talking about then shrugs at her question then nods a 'your welcome to her' as she followed her. "Hey, aren't those your friends? You should stay with them it's dangerous being alone don't you think? Oh, I'm Sarafina but you can call me Sara if you like. Do you mind if I stay with you?," she says softly to the girl as she takes one of her pills with a sigh. She felt strange talk to a random person but like she said no one should be alone in a creepy place like this.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:48 AM
Ethan sighs before he lifts Corrine up in his arms again. He notices Alice pass by him with a straight face, acting normal after everything that has happened. What is going on with her? He carries Corrine to a park bench and helps set lay her down on it. He kneels on the ground and continues examining the wound and applying pressure. He glances back at Jamie and the new girl, was he the only guy trapped in the park? "Can someone find me a medical kit? Or even a water bottle?" he calls out to the two of them. He looks back at the wound, already the clothing they just used was started to get soaked.Damn, its still bleeding pretty badly.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:51 AM
"I don't think your crazy, I just think you need to be safe is all...," she trails off and looks back at the people she was talking about then shrugs at her question then nods a 'your welcome to her' as she followed her. "Hey, aren't those your friends? You should stay with them it's dangerous being alone don't you think? Oh, I'm Sarafina but you can call me Sara if you like. Do you mind if I stay with you?," she says softly to the girl as she takes one of her pills with a sigh. She felt strange talk to a random person but like she said no one should be alone in a creepy place like this.

"Ya sure whatever. May I have a couple of those?" Alice points to the pills. "And Sara works. You can call me Ali, or Alice. Or just A." Alice shrugged. What happened to you? You were this innocent little girl who fell in love with a boy, and because he doesn't love you back you went all crazy. "That was actually my thought. I feel better now. And I don't want the pills, thanks." She runs to Ethan, smiling from ear to ear. "Ethan! I feel better! Here take this. Help her. Don't let her die. You care about her." Alice hands him the water bottle. "Anything I can help with?"

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:54 AM
Corrine wanted to tell Ethan that she was okay and that she didn't need anything, but she knew she would be wrong. She just stared into his beautiful eyes. Then she saw Alice approach, giving Ethan a water bottle. "Thanks Alice," Corrine said, smiling.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:59 AM
Ethan looks up as he sees Alice running towards the two of them. She seemed happy now, he wasn't sure yet, but he was offering a water bottle that he asked for. He nodded in thanks before grabbing it and looking back at the wound. He unwraps the soaked bandages and tosses them to the ground. He pours water over the wound, it wasn't alcohol, so the germs wouldn't die, but it was better than nothing. After the blood washes away, Ethan tears off a large chunk from his shirt and started to wrap it around the cleaned wound. He continues applying pressure the entire time and soon finished.

CrimsonLady180
08-13-2013, 06:02 AM
Sarafina kept her distance from the group wondering what was going on and why were they all here. Nothing makes sense and it seem the relationship of the group are a bit strange. "I'm pretty strange myself, I need pills to keep myself together...," she muttered to herself with a sigh. She hands the girl who looked like she was in pain a few of her pain pills, another bottle of water, and a towel that was by the food vendors, "these should help," she says softly.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 06:07 AM
Alice watches as Ethan worked on Corrine. Oh god, he really does care about her. They really were perfect together. She may never find her perfect person. "So! You feeling any better Corrine? Ethan? Anything new?" Alice smiled and giggled as she waited for an answer.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 06:09 AM
Corrine smiled as Ethan poured water over her wound. She thought it would hurt, but the water actually felt good and soothing. She listened to Alice, who had a total personality change. "Um, yeah a little. Thanks again." she said. Then, she looked up at Ethan. "Thanks for everything, by the way." she said. ;

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 06:12 AM
Ethan smirks, "Its not a problem," he said before he glances back at Corrine. "You should take those pain meds," he points out the pills that the new girl just gave Corrine. "Now are you feeling better?" he questions her

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 06:13 AM
Alice waited. "Anything I can help with Ethan? Hello?"

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 06:15 AM
"A little, but the pills haven't started kicking in yet." she says, frowning a little. "I'm getting really tired though."

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 06:30 AM
( :O RedKayne left... :'( me sad... xD)

(I'm really starting to dread the killing... Lol, I wish we could all stay here forever!)

ShiftyTide
08-13-2013, 09:34 AM
John was still lost, wandering around the place like an idiot. He was never really good at directions although he would never admit so. There were a few screams echoing around him from time to time. It made his whole body tingle with goosebumps. "Okay...not so amusing anymore. More like haunted park." John looked at the battery of his phone and saw that it had only half of its life left. "Better save it for later." he switched it off and continued to walk around.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:06 PM
Ethan glances up at Alice and smiles warmly at her. "Yeah, I think everything is fine now," he said before turning back to Corrine. He raises a hand and gently strokes the top of her head, running his fingers through her dark black hair. "Do me a favor, and try not to run around anymore," he says jokingly before planting a soft kiss on her forehead. "And get some rest."

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 02:07 PM
Corrine smiles as Ethan kisses her on the forehead. She laughs a little. "Okay." She lays down and rests her head on his lap, closing her eyes.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:15 PM
Ethan smiles gently as she lays her head on his lap. He lightly intertwines his fingers with strands of her black hair and was playing with it as he watches her rest. God, she is so beautiful, he thinks to himself. Can't believe I actually managed to find a girl like her while locked up in an amusement park, he chuckles to himself.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 02:15 PM
"Hey Ethan, may I talk to you? I really need to say something." Alice looks down at her feet, and begins twiddling her fingers.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 02:26 PM
Corrine listens to Alice. She doesn't mean to eavesdrop into conversations, but she can never fall asleep easily and people always think she's asleep. She thinks about how many conversations in her life she accidentally over-heard which caused a lot of drama, she dreads what Alice was about to say.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 02:27 PM
~Ignore please~

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:28 PM
Ethan glances at Alice with a curious expression, "Alright, shoot," he said, noticing her nervousness.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 02:35 PM
"Um, well, I know that I have apologized many times before but", Alice stopped and glanced around, "I am honestly sorry for the way I acted. I don't know what came over me. I just, and then, oh god I'm sorry." Alice falls to the ground breaking out in tears. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I just, I tried so hard. I don't want to make a big deal out of this, so if you can, just treat me like a friend, like none of this ever happened. Please?" Alice looked down at her hands, moist from all the tears. "I'm sorry," Alice whispered, "I'm sorry."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Ethan's heart felt guilty for the girl again when she started to break down and cry. He wanted to give her a hug to comfort her, but by doing so he would have to move and disturb Corrine's rest. He sighs, but offers a small smile to Alice. "Alice, I made a promise to you before, that I will be there to protect you. I will be your friend, and if needed, just let me know when to kick that guy's ass that dared to lay a finger on you."

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 02:42 PM
Alice looked up from the ground and watched Ethan, Corrine resting on his lap. "Thank you." Alice managed a small smile. She used her hands to prop herself and stand up. She nodded to Ethan, and walked away, exploring the large amusement park.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 02:44 PM
Corine listened to Alice, feeling really sad for her. Alice really deserved someone sweet, but Corine got in the way of that. A tear rolled down Corine's cheek.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Ethan sighs and looks down to see a single tear rolling down Corrine's cheek. "I thought you were sleeping," Ethan lets out a soft laugh as he gently wipes away her tear with his thumb.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Corrine sits up. "I, I was trying to..." she says, another tear sliding down her face. "It's just so sad, you know?"

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 02:55 PM
"Don't blame yourself, she lived a hard life, but she will find her inner strength," Ethan says as he leans forward and gently brushes his lips against her cheek, wiping away her tear with them and tasting the salt from it.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:01 PM
"I guess so..." she said, smiling as Ethan kissed her cheek. She wraps her arms around him and gives him a quick kiss, then embraces him. "You're really sweet, to everyone really."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 03:06 PM
Ethan smiles as he briefly felt her soft lips on his once more, "Thanks. And you're really lovely," he says as he leans forward and kisses her on the lips again. He slides his hands down and rests them on her sides.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Corine kisses him back. She pulls back for a moment and says "I'm still trying to find something unlikable in you, having a had time." she smiles, then goes back to kissing him.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Ethan chuckles, "You're actually trying? Just focus on the positive sides right now, like how great of a kisser I am," he jokes before returning his lips back to hers and begins to deepen their kiss.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:21 PM
Corine laughs and makes a *mmm* noise as they kiss. She was especially enjoying herself now, it was as if the world was shut out and it was just her and Ethan. She pulls back again, saying "Well, two can play that game." she returns to the kiss, deepening it even more.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Ethan really was enjoying the taste of Corrine's delectable lips and tongue as the two of them deepened their passionate. He breaks away briefly, staring into her gorgeous eyes. "You're a naughty little vixen, aren't you?" he jokes with his smirk.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:31 PM
"A little bit." she jokes, then winks and returns to kissing him. He wasn't lying when he said he was a great kisser, and she wasn't so bad herself. While they kissed, she gently fiddled with his gorgeous hair, admiring it's softness.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 03:50 PM
(Yooohooo?)

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:34 PM
((Sorry, fell into a quick nap :sweat: ))

Ethan smiled between their kisses. A hand slipped under her shirt and it slid gently over the small of her back. His other hand buries itself into her hair, intertwining his fingers with her black strands.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:39 PM
(Lol, it's all good!)

Corine pulls back to say "We should probably be doing something a bit more productive... Like looking for food or something." she smiles. "To be continued?"

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:42 PM
Ethan shrugs but then smirks, "Alright, I will you hold you to those words," he says and leans forward for a quick peck on the lips. "So are you getting hungry for something, other than me?" he teases.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Alice looked around, checking every corner for anything interesting. She noticed a lost and found booth and began looking through it. She found a silver, chain necklace with a cursive L on it. Hmm, Could it be her name, her boyfriend's name, her husband's name, or her child's name? Alice continues looking and finds a lost phone, a swimsuit, and a watch.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:44 PM
"Yeah, a little." she laughs. "Are you? Other than me, of course?" she says, smiling.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:47 PM
"For food? A little," Ethan answers brightly. "For you, though, starving," he chuckles before putting his arms under her legs and back. "Alright, hold on, let's go search for food together," he said before standing up and carrying her.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 04:52 PM
Corine giggles. Once Ethan starts walking with her in his arms, she rests her head on his shoulder. "You're like my very own private mode of transportation, aren't you?" she says, smiling. Even though she was enjoying being in his arms, she worried that if something happened then it would slow him down and well, maybe end it for the both of them. She tried to stay calm and focus on the positive, but she couldn't ignore the fact that she was a burden. She frowns a little, mad about the current circumstances.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 04:59 PM
"Yep, right now you're the princess and I'm the knight in shining armor," Ethan chuckles as the two wander around the area. He finds the food court area, there were a whole bunch of food carts around. He wasn't sure if they food in them, but he had to check. He walks over to one of the nearby tables and sets Corrine down on one of them. "Alright, just relax and stay comfy here," he tells her before walking towards a hot dog food cart that was only a few feet away.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:04 PM
Corine giggles as she's helped onto a table. "Will do." she replies, smiling. She watches Ethan search around for food, wondering how their relationship escalated so quickly in only a night. She lays down on the table, and watches the stars.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Alice finished with the lost and found, not taking anything. She runs over to where she heard Ethan and Corrine. She crept around the corner. "Hey guys, I wouldn't recommend eating anything you aren't positive about. I mean, I nearly died when I ate the cotton candy. Just be careful please." Alice made a No-But-Seriously-Guys-I-Wouldn't-Recommend-It face.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Ethan glances up and notices Alice, "Oh, hey there," he smiles warmly and nods. He continues his search in the food cart, "Yeah, I'll make sure that none of the food is spoiled. We should be fine," he said as he checks a few boxes in the cart. He opens them up and finds frozen meat patties. He looks over to his left and sees a grill, and a small smile forms on his face. "Who's hungry for burgers?" he questions aloud.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:12 PM
"Me!" Corine shouts, still looking up at the stars. She got a lot hungrier when she heard the word 'meat'.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Alice smiled and raises her hand slightly. "I'm a bit hungry." She shrugged her shoulders and found a seat, sitting with her back to the two. She opened her phone and found 61 messages. Why is he even bothering?

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Ethan turns on the grill and slaps on some of the meat patties on it. He had some experience with grill because he used to have a part-time job at a fast food restaurant. While grilling the meat, he began to prep everything else, the bread, the ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, he even hit the jackpot when he found some cooked bacon that seemed somewhat fresh still.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:23 PM
"Oh my God that smells amazing," Corine said, "Hurry up, would you?" she says teasingly. She got up and hopped on one foot over to the stand, she almost lost her balance, but she made it over without hurting herself. She watched Ethan grill, how come this guy was so perfect? He can cook, he's nice, really cute... She looks up and smiles at him.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:29 PM
"Hmm," a mischievous smile formed on Ethan's lips as he finishes grilling the burgers. He starts putting the cooked patties on to the bread, then put a pile of lettue, tomato, american cheese, and bacon on top of the meat. "I think there should be a payment of some sort if I give you some burgers," he chuckles and winks at her.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:31 PM
Corine laughs. "What kind of payment...?" she teases. She glances at Alice, wondering how in the world a person could change personalities so quickly like that. She smiled at Alice.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:34 PM
"Hmm, you're a smart girl, I'm pretty sure you can think of something," he jokes as he pulls out three plates with two freshly cooked burgers each. "Here, Alice, you can get these free of charge," he hands a plate to her first before turning to Corrine.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:39 PM
Corine stares into Ethan's eyes. She gives him a quick little kiss. "I'll pay you back the rest later, okay?" she teases, grabbing the plate with the burgers and ungracefully hopping back to the table.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:40 PM
"Thanks." Alice smiled a bit and took the plate. She turned back and faced the wall of the park. While taking a large bite of her burger, she heard her phone. DING She turns on her phone and notices she has 1 bar. "Hey guys", she said while still facing away, "I have 1 bar!"

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Ethan smirks when she quickly kisses him. "I'll hold you to that," he chuckles before grabbing his own plate and walking to the table. He takes a seat and glances at Alice, "Really? Can you make a call to the police or something like that?"

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 05:46 PM
"Maybe." She dialed 911 and pressed call. Hello this is 911, what is your emergency? "Hello, a couple of people are stuck here in an-" The phone had died. Alice looked back at the two people behind her. "It's dead." Alice looked at her feet then turned back around. Great, now they're disappointed with you.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Corine's eyes widen in shock. The one chance we get, over. "It's okay, um, maybe they can track the phone call?" she says, doubtfully. She takes a bite out of her burger. She knows that it takes around 5 seconds to trace a phone call, and the call was too short. "Damn."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Ethan sighs in disappointment, "Well, damn," he mumbles. He glances at the two girls, "Well, we're in no rush. We have plenty of food and water, and great company," when he mentions the last words, he winks at Corrine before taking a bite out of his burger. He makes damn good burgers.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 05:55 PM
"Ha," she says sarcastically. She takes another bite out of the burger. "Not that bad..." she teases. "Kidding, kidding. It's awesome, Ethan, thank you." she smiles, then kisses him on the cheek.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 06:01 PM
Alice continues eating. "Thanks Ethan. These are delicious." She needs friends. Friends who don't think she is a freak. Well, she is a freak. She talks to herself. People always look at her weird. Maybe that's why Jake hates me? Maybe because he thinks I am a freak. She remembers the text he sent her. I should've just killed you when I had the chance. Slut, bitch, whore. No one likes you. The names were all swirling around in her head.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 06:03 PM
"You are both very welcome," he said as he finishes the first burger. This night really was going great. He found himself his dream girl, made some great friends, and now he gets to enjoy delicious burgers in an abandoned park.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 06:07 PM
Corine finishes her first burger, stuffed. "I'm full, that was great." she says, smiling. "So, what should we talk about?" she asks.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Alice stood up and ran off without notice. She had to get out of here. She had to go and talk to Jake. She had to do so many things that she wasn't able to do. She searched for an exit out of the park. She didn't care about what anyone thought about her anymore. Jake deserved something. He deserved to be thrown in jail.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Corine watches Alice run away. "Alice! Come back!" she wanted to get up and run after her, but she couldn't. Once Alice disappeared from her sight she said "Again? What's wrong with her?"

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Ethan raises his eyebrows in surprise as Alice suddenly ran off again. He frowns and glances back at Corrine, he could chase after Alice, but she would be left on her own. If he tried to carry Corrine, he would not be able to catch up to Alice. He sighs, "I'm not sure," he said, he was getting worried again.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 06:19 PM
Corine frowns. "You can go get her, I'll be fine." she says. She isn't comfortable with him leaving at all, she wanted to pay him back for the burgers, actually. But she knew she had to think about Alice and how she must feel, too.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 06:24 PM
Alice was sitting in the corner of the park. She still had view on the two people. They were in love. She could see them talking to each other. She didn't want attention, she just wanted revenge on Jake. Her whole life revolved around that one very goal. But why was she the one he chose? There were plenty of girls he could've hurt, yet she was chosen. God, she looked insane.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 06:31 PM
Ethan stands up and sighs, "Alright, I will be back shortly, I promise," he tells her before running off. He quickly found Alice in the darkness and cautiously approaches her, "Alice... what's wrong?" he questions. "Why did you run off like that?"

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Alice looked up at Ethan and just stares. "I don't feel well. Go back to Corrine. I'm fine." Alice looks back at her hands which were now pulling her knees to her chest. She took a large gulp and faked a smile at Ethan. "I promise."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 06:46 PM
Ethan sighs in frustration, "No, you're not fine, Alice. I would appreciate that you would stop lying to me," he says and kneels down next to her. "Look, Alice, I'm here to help you out. I'm your friend, don't shut me out."

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 06:50 PM
"No really I am fine. I'm not lying. I'm perfectly okay. I felt like getting some exercise so I ran over here." Alice giggled oddly and smiled at Ethan. "I'm not shutting you out, I'm just, um. I don't have anything for that. So, do you need anything? Because you're not going to get answers out of me." Alice smiled somewhat innocently and twiddled her fingers.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 06:53 PM
Corine thought that if she stood on the chair she might be able to see both of them talking. She stood up on the chair, but quickly lost her balance and fell off. Her foot started bleeding again slightly, but it didn't hurt that bad. She decided not to tell Ethan, he had enough to worry about already. She sat back down on the chair, trying to pretend nothing happened.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 06:54 PM
Ethan sighs in frustration again and looks back at Alice. Even though he was getting frustrated, he still was her friend, and he offered a small smile to her. "Alright, if you say so. Just remember, me and Corrine are always around in case if you need anything to talk," he said before standing up and walking back to his girlfriend.

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 06:58 PM
"Okay." Alice smiled sarcastically and watched him walk away. Did she like him or not? God dammit Alice make up your mind. Well he'll never like you so just say no. You don't want anymore pain do you? Are they really your friends? They probably just feel bad for you because you're crazy. The thoughts were just swirling around in her head.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 07:06 PM
Corine smiled as she saw Ethan come into view. "Anything?" she asks, wincing slightly as a sharp pain comes from her foot.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Ethan sits down next to her, so far oblivious to her pain. "She said she'll be fine, but I still worry," he tells her, sounding slightly down.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 07:13 PM
"Well, do you want to go find someplace comfortable so I can repay you for the burgers?" she says teasingly, smiling.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 07:17 PM
"Alright, hold still then," Ethan says and picks her up once more. He travels for a little bit before the two of them found a nice grass clearing. He set her down and then lied next to her, gazing at the stars while the two of them were under the moonlight.

Mooneh
08-13-2013, 07:20 PM
Violet looked at Rose. "Its getting late, lets just find some place to stay for the night. I'll try to get a signal tomorrow." Violet lead Rose to a comfortable place Violet had liked to hide near. It was 2 benches with these uncomfortable pillows. Better then nothing though. "You can get some rest." Violet held up her phone again trying still to find any signal. "Come on there has to be one bar somewhere!" She whispered. She placed her phone in her pocket and rested her head on the pillow. She curled up and tryed to sleep but instead watched the park.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 08:03 PM
(( Sorry, I took a little break :P ))

Corine smiles at Ethan. "So, you know how you're my 'Knight in Shining armor?" she asks and without waiting for a reply she says "Well, if you think about it... Why is the knight in shining armor always the hero?" she trails off. "I mean, what did the knight in shining armor ever do for anyone? If he was really protecting somebody, wouldn't he have dented or scratched armor?" She smiles at the sky, then looks at Ethan. "My point is, you always protect me and Alice, so you're my knight in dented and scratched armor, because you care about others more than yourself..." she sighs. "Sorry, I ramble on about nonsense a lot..."

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 08:08 PM
Ethan smiles at her, "Nah, its fine. That sounds really sweet," he looks back at the stars. "I never thought of it that way," he mumbles. "A knight in dented armor... has a nice ring to it," he jokes before glancing back at Corrine.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 08:10 PM
Corine looks up at the sky. She is hesitant to say anything, but she does anyway. "I love you." And it was true, she truly, truly did.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Ethan smiles and then rolls on top of Corrine. "I love you, too," he said and leans forward and kisses her lips gently. The two of them only just met, but their feelings for each other were already true and strong.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Corine smiles as Ethan rolls on top of her. Her heart seemed to flutter when he told her that he loved her back. She kissed him back, pulling him closer to her.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 08:27 PM
Ethan loved the feel of their bodies pressed against each other. He raises a hand and tucks away a few strands of hair away from Corrine's beautiful face to behind an ear. He could feel her heart pumping with excitement, like his own. He continues to kiss Corrine and begins to deepen it.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 08:29 PM
Corine kept kissing him, soon she could tell he was deepening their already passionate kiss. She felt liquid pooling around her foot, she hoped Ethan wouldn't notice.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 08:32 PM
Ethan slid a hand from down her side and rested it on her hip. His lips leave Corrine's and begins a trail of kisses until he was softly planting kisses on the inside of her neck.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Corine giggles slightly, she's very, very ticklish. She plays with Ethan's hair, humming silently while he kissed her neck, everything was so peaceful. Well, peaceful if you don't think about the bugs and her aching foot.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 08:49 PM
(Well I'm back, and a hundred new replies. Damn. Okay, I'll just jump Jamie somewhere. It's nighttime?)

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 08:50 PM
(Yep!)

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 08:50 PM
(( Yup. Here's basically what happened: ))

1. We found a good source of food.
2. Alice ran off again.
3. Me and Ethan are kissing in some sort of grassy area.
4. It's night.
5. That's pretty much it XD

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Ethan continues planting soft kisses on Corrine's neck, "You're so lovely," he mumbles before returning his soft lips back to her own. "I think I'm enjoying the payment," he chuckles, referring to the burgers from before.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 09:01 PM
Jamie gasped, looking around her. It's dark now. When did it get dark? The only thing Jamie could remember was kneeling over a dead Alice, only to have her spring back to life. How did she do that? Jamie stood, her feet slightly numb from sitting down. "Hello?" She squeaked, left in the dark alone. "Anyone there?" She asks softly, her heart racing with all the possibilities.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 09:04 PM
"Why thank you, sir knight. And you are beautiful in every single way possible." she says, smiling. She laughs a little when he says he's enjoying the payment. "Oh really? I might be too." she says in between kisses. She turns over, pushing Ethan to the ground while she rolls on top of him, switching their positions. "Much better." she says, on top of him.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 09:10 PM
"Hmm... and so the princess decides to take command," Ethan chuckles as Corrine rolled on top of him now.

Sunlight-
08-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Jamie began to wonder, goosebumps crawling up her skin. "Hello?" She asks, every good thirty seconds. In the dark she felt so vulnerable. The thoughts going through her head were making her heard race. She felt tears rise in her eyes, fearful. "Hello?" She asked again, starting to hear voices. "Anyone?"

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 09:15 PM
"Yes!" she says, smiling. She kisses him again, this time with more passion. She pulls back. "I'm sorry, I'm just really tired..." she rolls off of him, then rests her head on his chest. She closes her eyes. "Are you tired?"

katiebug117
08-13-2013, 09:26 PM
Alice stands up and walks over to Jamie. "Jamie?" She taps her on the shoulder. "You okay?"

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 09:33 PM
Ethan smiles at Corrine's very passionate kiss. She then rolls over and lays her head on his chest. "A little," he answers with a small chuckle. "If you need to rest, go ahead. I'll watch over you."

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 09:42 PM
"Okay," she says, smiling. She kisses him. "love you." She glances at her foot, the puddle of blood was quite larger, and the bleeding didn't seem to slow down, either. She sighs and closes her eyes.

RedKayne
08-13-2013, 10:01 PM
Ethan smiles contently as Corrine begins to close her eyes. He then frowns slightly as he felt an unfamiliar feeling towards his feet. He looks down and sees a pool of blood forming from Corrine's wound once more. "Corrine!" he gasps and sits up sharply.

aquaxo12
08-13-2013, 10:05 PM
Corine was half asleep when she felt a sudden jerk. "What?" she sees Ethan staring at her foot. "Crap, um, I was kinda hoping you wouldn't notice..." she says shamefully. "It, uh, doesn't hurt that bad..."