PDA

View Full Version : Duelist Dominion: Mila (Cfavano) VS Vedrin

E1Alpha
08-17-2013, 11:36 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/n4ipex.png

Mila VS Vedrin

A dry wind whips up the dust and sand settled upon the ancient ruins. Ruined palaces and castles, alongside ancient statues of kings and gods long gone. Its treasuries long since raided and empty. The only sign of life happens to be a lost rat or crow, searching desperately for food amongst the dry bones of those unlucky enough to remain behind.

From ruin to ruin, a vague and rapid silhouette was making its way, moving too fast to pinpoint who or what it exactly was, as the silhouette leapt from ruin to ruin, without even making the stone creak or crumble.

Cfavano
08-18-2013, 07:14 PM
What looks like a maelstrom of red cloth flies idly through the air, before stopping on top of a pillar. The red cloth forms into the solid figure of the Hellspawn, Mila. Her maks transforms into her false face, and she looks around with her glowing green eyes. "I know you're here, you fucker. I can smell the sin on your soul." She sniffs the air a few times.

E1Alpha
08-19-2013, 02:29 PM
With a sinister grin, the silhouette contained to leap and rush from cover to cover, a light chuckle echoing through the ruins. "Oh you're a cute one..." His sadistic, sarcastic voice called out, followed by another chuckle. "I'll have my fun mutilating you... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvE5Pivs4Ok)" Without another warning, the silent rogue suddenly sprung up from a ruined building behind Mila, the only warning she received to his coming being the sudden sound of lightning surging through metal as his hand-mounted claws were powered up by the unstable battery pack on his back, seeking to cleave through the girl's back as he came down upon her.

Cfavano
08-20-2013, 04:01 PM
"There you are..." With barely a glance behind, four chains shoot out of her back. Thes chains fuse at a tip together and aim to punch Vedrin in the chest, knocking him down. Mila would then turn to face Vedrin, wearing a grin. "There you are, little rabbit." Her pistols are suddenly in her hands. "Shall we begin?"

E1Alpha
08-20-2013, 04:13 PM
The chains made a direct hit, sending the lunatic thug spiralling through the air. However, as he landed, he managed to land on his feet perfectly, causing him to immediatly dash off out of vision before Mila even turned around. As Mila would talk against nothing but air, Vedrin let out a sinister chuckle as he once more darted through and over the ruined buildings, his laughter echoing off against the various walls, making pinpointing him through sound a nigh impossible task.

Cfavano
08-20-2013, 04:23 PM
"Still running, I see" She says to no one in particular. "Just like a rabbit before a wolf." She jumps off of the ruin and on to the ground. "Time to flush out the rabbit." With her chains extending, she begins smashing apart the ruins, breaking pillars and collapsing walls. The chains easily smash through the old stone. And she seems to do this without giving much attention to it. Instead, keeping her attention on locating Vedrin.

E1Alpha
08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Vedrin stayed on the move slipping and dodging as debris fell down around him. "Well, you're no fun! Just hold still so I can paint my hands in your blood." He called out grinning as the thundering noise of falling rubble filled the air around them. Luckily for him, he could use the noise of crumblin ruins to cover his own movement, slipping through, under and behind rubble as he'd position himself in some ruins behind his opponent once more. Speeding up within a single second, he was rushing towards the pilar she stood upon, using the various debris to move himself up higher and higher to get to her level and dig his claws down into her. Aiming mainly for her shoulders to try and disable her arms.