PDA

View Full Version : Duelist Dominion: Yukihiro Tsuda (Beta) VS The Vanguard

E1Alpha
08-19-2013, 02:15 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/2h5lap5.png

Yukihiro Tsuda VS The Vanguard

The echoing sound of dripping water and the occasional bat screech fill the cavernous deeps. With close to nothing that provided a decent source of light, most non-nocturnal creatures were condemned to reaching about carefully to find their footing in the obstacle course set up by the multitude of stalagmites and stalagtites. With a variety of both wide caverns and narrow passages, the Underground proved as treacherous as ever, especially with the omnious sound of running water behind many of the cavern walls.

Very dimly, one could catch the vague sound of jet engines, roaring outside the caverns, hearable through the ceiling of the cavern, even though there no place for the light to come through.

Salroka
08-19-2013, 09:19 PM
Yukihiro Tsuda; Elite Shinigami, Squad 13 Captain, Skilled Swordsman, Flash step adept, Copycat of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. He was called many things, but most things that were said about him were right on the money. He was an immensely skilled fighter, ridiculously quick when he needed to be, and more than capable of copying any and all enemy attacks and movements if he chose to do so. But despite all his titles and power and skill, one thing eluded him. Why was he here? this place was dark, dank, stinky, and even noisy somehow. Who digs tunnels like this under an airport, anyway? Oh well... he was here now and there was little he could do about it.

Well, there has to be a reason I'm here. May as well make the best of it." Yukihiro said with a smile as he looked around. "Bit too dark though. Time for a trick I learned in the Academy." was what ran through the man's mind before he uttered the following chant. "O Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter wings, you who bears the name of Man, Inferno and Pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, March on to the south. Hado Thirty-One, Red Flame Cannon." And as he said the last words, a large ball of flame formed in one of his hands.

Normally a potent attack, this was used instead to light the surroundings as if it were a large lantern. This clearly pleased the Soul Reaper Captain. Letting out a light chuckle, Yukihiro mused to himself. "Well that's better, now I can see if any monsters or hollows decide to gnaw on my kneecaps." He was joking, of course. Things like that were easily sensed by the spiritual energy they emitted. But it WOULD allow him to see any threats of a more mundane nature. In any case, he was prepared. His right hand was on his weapon and his left was holding the Kido spell.

Little did he know what was to happen this day.

E1Alpha
08-20-2013, 10:28 AM
Slowly, the jet engines' noise seemed to increase, growing louder at an increasing pace, the sound becoming the loudest at a point a bit further inside the cavern, just in the line of sight of Yukihiro. The noise of roaring engines became so loud that the whole cavern itself began to rumble (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDsWPo4ONpo), as suddenly, the sound of crumling and crashing stone emerged, the ceiling of the cavern before the man collapsing as dust and rubble flew everywhere. The entire cavern shook and trembled, almost feeling as if it was going to collapse. The collapsed ceiling of the cavern was rapidly filled with more rumble that came tumbling down, too large to fall through the hole, once more sealing away all light. As the dust settled, the swordsman would be able to see his opponent at last, the light coming from the exhausts of the marine large jumppack somewhat illuminating the area. But most notable were the two glowing red eyes.
Had the swordsman still access to his orb of flame, he would be able to illumate enough before him to notice a man, clad in pitchblack armor, atleast half his size bigger, with his left arm draped in a silver color, and his right shoulder being marked red, aswell as having a winged drop of blood displayed upon it. In his left hand, he carried a pistol about the size of a heavy caliber rifle, and in his right hand, a massive chainsword, its engines idly whirring. "By His will, I have come. Now... Where is my enemy?"

Salroka
08-21-2013, 12:14 PM
The cave was collapsing... wonderful. But just before Yukihiro was about to dispel the Red Flame Cannon and use a more defensive Kido to halt the collapse, it stopped. A large figure stood not far away, clad in an armor that the Shinigami Captain had never seen. This being was also heavily armed it seemed. The firearm was as large as any personal weapon that Yukihiro had ever seen, and the sword he wielded growled menacingly. Was it... powered? That would be unpleasant to whomever was on the receiving end. And then the man spoke. "By His will, I have come. Now... where is my enemy?" ... interesting.

Remaining on guard, Yukihiro did what he did against any unknown party... and prepared his Shikai. He whispered the following incantation as he drew his sword. "Daze and confuse my foes, Azamuku." The scimitar changed form slightly, the blade thicker and longer, the guard more ornate, and the color changed. "Not sure where your enemy is, big man. That's what I'm looking for as well. I've no real clue what I'm looking for, though." It was unlikely the man would respond, though. Normal people, regardless of size and strength, were rarely able to see a Shinigami... let alone respond to something they said. Still, Yukihiro was trying to be polite if nothing else.

However, something struck him as odd. While he could see normal beings just fine, it was uncommon for him to actually FEEL their presence. Despite that, this man before him seemed to emit very faint waves of power. It was on a near-subconscious level, but Yukihiro could tell that the large man was a force to be reckoned with. Maybe this guy COULD see him. If that was the case, things could get ugly if he thought Yukihiro was the enemy he was seeking.

... Little did the Shinigami Captain know... that was exactly what was about to happen.

E1Alpha
08-27-2013, 05:58 PM
The vibrant glowing red eyes turned towards the voice, his enhanced sensory of his Mk VI Corvus Pattern Helmet picking up the sound easily. His red eyes were focused upon the man, seemingly having no trouble seeing him in the complete darkness. "You appear to be the only soul present in these caverns. Therefor, there is no doubt about it." He rose up his larg pistol and let fly of a couple of shots. "You are the enemy I have been looking for! By the will of the Emperor, you shall all upon this day!" The bullets that soared towards Yukihiro were not regular ammunition, but rather explosive bolt rounds, designed to detonate upon penetrating their target, or otherwise detonating against the first obstacle they hit. The noise of the heavy pistol firing sounded like a heavy duty gun firing, echoing through the cave. It was obvious however, that marine suffered nothing at all from the weapon's recoil, which would shatter the arm of any normal man.

Salroka
08-28-2013, 06:02 PM
A series of explosions rocked the inside of the cavern as Yukihiro used a continuous short-distance Flash-step to dodge the gunfire that headed his way. It seemed this big man thought he was the enemy. Well that was all well and good, but the Shinigami Captain wasn't about to lay down and die just because some freaky giant's emperor wanted him to. And so, he decided to fire off the prepared Red Flame Cannon NEAR, rather than AT the man. Crashing down in front of the armored behemoth, the kido made a massive amount of flash-burned dirt and rock fly into the air. Now was his chance to follow up.

Normally, he'd just cut the guy down... but lately he'd been trying to use more Kido. He could skip the chant on many lower-level ones at this point, too. But the one he had in mind, he could not yet skip the incantation on. And as fate would have it... it was a pretty lengthy incantation. Yukihiro probably couldn't perform it quickly enough that the big man wouldn't be able to react and attack him. But it was a risk he had to take. "You who is crowned with the name of Man, wearing a Mask of blood and flesh, flying on ten thousand fluttering wings, with Thunder’s carriage and an empty Spinning Wheel..."

Soon enough, the incantation would finish and the kido would be ready. Until then, Yukihiro had to remain on the defensive. His speed was high enough and his reiatsu potent enough that he could flash-step at such a rate that he could produce after-images, or quasi-clones as many Shinigami called them. Hopefully that would be enough to distract the imposing figure with the firearm long enough to allow Yukihiro to finish the incantation for this particular kido. If not, well... that would be highly troublesome.

E1Alpha
08-29-2013, 09:01 AM
The banging sound of continued heavy gunfire kept on repeating itself, the glowing red eyes following the movements of his opponent, as the metal clad soldier seemed hardly phased by the explosion in front of him, simply stepping forward through the cinder-filled dust cloud before him. However, the mirror-images to be quite bothersome, the marine letting bolter rounds fly off at every single one. "Hold still, scum!" He called out in frustration, before his jumppack suddely roared to live without any kind of warning, launching the giant human forward as his chainsword roared out, hungering for combat, as he hoped to cleave right through the man, of atleast blast him away by the sheer impact with which his jumppack would deliver him onto the location that the man kept on dancing around in.

Salroka
08-30-2013, 07:34 AM
Flash-stepping farther and farther into the belly of the cave, Yukihiro managed to evade the clearly dangerous man's fire. As such, he continued his incantation. "... break the Light into six pieces, carve a twin Lotus on a wall of Pale Blue Flames..." and then the armored figure rocketed forward through the air, a menacing mechanized blade accompanying him. "I want one of those..." thought the captain as he mimicked the movement precisely and remained a safe distance from the weapon. "... and await the Blazing Fires to reach the Distant Heavens!" The Incantation was complete.

And just in the nick of time, too. Yukihiro's back slammed firmly into the stone wall of a fork in the cavern. "Bakudo Sixty-One! Six Rods of Light Prison!" his hand raised toward the big man, as if to tell him to stop. Six vertically thin but horizontally wide beams of light then slammed into the Soldier's waist in a ring formation, holding him in place against his will for a brief period. Rather than take his chance to flee, however... The ever curious and good-natured Shinigami instead posed the giant a question. "Say, man. Why are you trying to kill me so hard? Did I do something to make your leader mad or something? If I did, I'll make it up to him. I promise. That... and just who or what are you?"

The binding would likely not hold for long, given the enemy warrior's obvious strength of will and sheer physical power... but it was enough to allow Yukihiro to think of some way out of this. He didn't want to use his Bankai unless he needed to, Shunko (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Shunk%C5%8D) was too risky in a confined space. An Ikkotsu (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Ikkotsu) Single Bone Punch was DEFINITELY a no. That left two major options. Tessho (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Tessh%C5%8D) Iron Palm, or a Senka (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Senka) Flash Blossom. Both of the attacks were fast, powerful, and did very little in the way of collateral damage. In fact, a Senka wasn't even a fatal attack unless deliberately used with deadly force. But something told Yukihiro that severing the Chain Binding (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Saketsu) and Soul Sleep (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Hakusui) would do little to destroy this man's lust for combat.

In any case, the binding would last only a few more seconds. That was the bad thing about not being skilled with Kido... even with a full incantation, the spells weren't as powerful as those performed by one who is adept in the ability. Yukihiro would hear the man's reply, or lack of one... and then flash-step down the eastward corridor. Why he refused to simply kill the large man was likely to leave a feeling of confusion in the giant's mind, but there was a reason for everything. Yukihiro had formed a bit of a plan, and needed just a bit of time to put it into motion.

E1Alpha
08-30-2013, 01:27 PM
- - - Hazard Roll 3: Bat Swarm - - -

By some form of unknown force, the Vanguard was suddenly locked in place, his glowing red eyes gazing towards his foe as he grunted. "Heretical rituals? It appears I was correct then." He straightened himself up a bit and spoke up. "I am the vanguard of his will. I am the fist of his judgement. I am his angel of death. I am a space marine, and I am sworn by one oath: Kill the mutant. Purge the alien. Burn the heretic. Your magic proves you belong within that line-up, and as such, your sentence is death!" With that, the spell ended and the magic rushed forward with raging chainsword, seeking to cleave down his opponent, who luckily enough teleported away as his chainsword cleaved into the rocky wall behind him, startling the nearby nexts of vampiric bats, who came soaring out from their nests, rapidly filling the cavern.

The swarms did however little to nothing on the space marine's armor as he slowly turned around and let fly of a number of shots to clear the bats from his sight.

Salroka
08-31-2013, 03:16 PM
The sound of grinding rock and a heavy impact down the tunnel he came from, followed immediately after by a brief instance of bat screeches. Then... more of that dangerous-sounding gunfire. "Maybe it's time I took things a bit more seriously. I have a second, so why not? If this keeps up as it is, the whole place will collapse." thought the man as he focused his spirit energy. "Confound the senses and obscure the truth, hidden behind your smoke and mirrors. Azamuku Miryoku." Sure, he had not initially wanted to use it. Hearing the crash of that big guy's weapon and the pulverizing effect it sounded like it had on the stone wall it had hit... changed the Captain's mind.

"Bankai." was the word Yukihiro grumbled through his teeth as his form morphed into an exact copy of his foe's. "That's better." said the now larger and more imposing Captain. "Should throw the guy for a loop at least long enough for me to capitalize." Good, even his voice had changed.All that was left to do was to deceive the man and finish the fight before millions of tons of rock came down on both their heads. That would be a fight no one would win.

Crud. But how to do i... his sword was the key. It had not changed appearance yet, to become one of those big chainswords. Azamuku was trying to tell him something. Hopefully Yukihiro got the right hint. "By the will of the Emperor, I'll kill that coward AND his sneaky little friend... with one of their own damned blades!" Yukihiro grabbed the left side of his head and held his Bankai in the other as he walked slowly back toward his foe, faking the effects of a heavy blow to the head. Of course, the whole plan was all for naught if whoever the guy was with allowed individual soldiers to equip different gear from one another. But it was worth the risk.

If the man believed the ruse and thought there was another foe here Yukihiro would be in a prime position to end the fight in a single attack. If the disguise failed and he was attacked, his Bankai would allow him to read the armored man's moves and either deflect his attacks in the same way they were delivered, or evade harm by dodging each one with an uncanny precision and grace. All in all, the battle was heating up. Would this be the conclusion, of just the end of round one? The answer would be clear soon enough.

E1Alpha
09-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Gazing about, the sudden voice behind him had the marine turn around and his bolt pistol that direction, seeing another marine walk towards him. His bolt pistol lowered a bit as he fully turned to the man. "Brother. I was not aware of your presence here. You mean to tell me this mutant is not alone?" The marine seemed unaware of the trickery, looking closely at the other marine. "What's your status?"

Salroka
09-02-2013, 09:30 AM
The only major difference between the two men was that Yukihiro did not have the powered sword that his foe seemed to make use of. But that would have to be explained soon, as the ornate design of Azamuku Miryoku was a far cry from the rest of his ensemble. Then, the foe posed a pair of questions. First he said:"Brother. I was not aware of your presence here. You mean to tell me this mutant is not alone?" followed swiftly by: "What's your status?" ... indeed, the Shinigami would have to think fast. And what better way that to expose his greatest ability?

"Affirmative. There was a long haired..." thankfully the hulking man had called Yukihiro something earlier that hinted at what he was seeking. No pause marred his speech, thankfully. "... heretic with a large curved blade. And as he ran past me, a second and much more devious one managed to land a firm blow with this." Yukihiro held up the ornate weapon that he cherished. "The second seemed to emerge from the very wall behind me." He shook his head a couple times."My status: Minimal damage, capable and eager to put these mutants down."

"I'll see this weapon delivered back to the blasphemous bastard..." He gripped the weapon tightly to emphasize his next words. "... when I plant it firmly in the coward's gut!" ... hopefully, the ruse would continue to work on this guy. If not, things would get nasty rather quickly in these close quarters. Even so, there was always a backup plan. The firearm that he now had was actually a Kido spell, Red Flame Cannon. Unincanted and hidden by a second Kido. Bakudo Twenty-Six: Curving Light. This made the initial kido invisible to all but the most diligent of people who could detect spiritual energy.

Normally used to hide a person, rather than something as small as a Red Flame Kido, this actually made it fairly easy for even an average Kido user such as Yukihiro to be devious in it's use. Though since Red Flame Cannon was also used with no incantation, it would likely amount to little more than a distraction. But that was all part of the backup plan. Similarly, Yukihiro was ready at a millisecond's notice to Flash Step back toward the area he had first appeared in. What happened next was still up in the air... but regardless, the Shinigami would be ready.

E1Alpha
09-04-2013, 04:31 PM
The marine kept on looking at his "brother", lowering his pistol completely now as he spoke up while looking at the sword. "How can a simple blade like that provide enough of a blow to even scratch your armor? Especially since it was a mere heretic who wielded it?" The marine kept on looking at the blade, before looking up at his brother, his expression unbetrayed behind his helmet.
However, only a few seconds later, he brought up his pistol again as let fly of a shot straight at the man without even a word.