PDA

View Full Version : -Insert 1x1 title here.-

XxCyborg-LovexX
08-21-2013, 12:22 AM
Hello there, person viewing this. I am fairly new to this site and I would love getting some roleplays in.

So, I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay partner, as the title says.

I mostly roleplay M/M roleplays, just because; I roleplay "grew up" on M/M. So, that's very comfortable for me.

But! Never fear!

I do F/F as well, I always enjoy some F/F cuddling action and stuff.

As for M/F, I'm not very skilled in it, we could give it a go. But if I drop the roleplay or ask to stop, it's because I'm uncomfortable.

Genre time!

I do primarly;

Slice of life.
Fantasy (To an extent).
Fluff/Romance.
Smut (With a plot, please).
Horror/gore (With a plot as well).

I can do; Script through Advanced lit. As for Advanced lit, I tend to get /very/ lazy and take some time to respond. But, I can try if you'd like.

Ask if you'd like to know more!

Or drop me a PM for plot ideas!

Thank you.

daddyskitten
08-21-2013, 02:13 AM
hello, I'm Cas. (I'm looking for m/f but if you don't want to that is fine. the quicker the reply the better to be honest, but im also new here.) im 16 and english, i havwe a silverish hair at the moment but i am oing to dye it brown soon, i have green/ brown eyes and am 5ft5. its nice to meet you. -bows head sligtly and folds hands behind my back-

XxCyborg-LovexX
08-21-2013, 02:56 AM
hello, I'm Cas. (I'm looking for m/f but if you don't want to that is fine. the quicker the reply the better to be honest, but im also new here.) im 16 and english, i havwe a silverish hair at the moment but i am oing to dye it brown soon, i have green/ brown eyes and am 5ft5. its nice to meet you. -bows head sligtly and folds hands behind my back-

/The male arched a brow, examining the other. Before slightly extending a hand out.

..Hello there?

Lord Tully
08-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Do you currently have any ideas for a F/F RP you'd like to try out? Because I have a couple I think you might like. Also are there any fandoms you would want to RP? I've found I really enjoy working with pre-established characters, so if there are any you like let me know.