PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play! (seeking an interesting 1x1, romance especially)

Love Amore
08-25-2013, 08:53 PM
I've been a bit bored lately, and I'd like to get back into roleplaying (again, for like the fifth time). I don't have a lot of ideas myself, just kinda vague suggestions (in the spoiler below) but I'd love to hear your ideas!

A few things to keep in mind:

I only play female characters.
I have a hard time keeping it anything but M rated
I'm no good at fighting
I'm not that good at playing more than one character, but we could have characters we BOTH play
One paragraph is enough, I'm not so good at longer posts. Shorter even, if we're having a conversation
Sometimes I get overwhelmed IRL and forget I need to post, it's ok to send me a gentle reminder.
I like to be friends with who I RP with, so we can, and should, talk in PMs the whole time! about lotsa stuff

1. I have this character, Angela, she's kind of a ditzy Daddy's girl. Naive but sexual, her backstory changes depending on the plot of the RP. But I'd like to bring her out again.

2. Princesses. Thats it, the whole idea. I'd love to play a princess from the past being sucked into the now (like Enchanted!) or falling in love with a knight or a peasant or a prince or being kidnapped and falling in love with her captor... Or anything else really.

3. This one is a LITTLE scary, and a little more specific (but not really), but what if something bad happened in the world... Like the apocalypse or something, and your character finds mine (Angela) and he agrees to try to help her get to the safe place... and then I dunno...

But I'm totally open to your ideas too!

PM me or post here if you're interested, I really only wanna do one or MAYBE two though... So if I'm picky it's just so I don't overload myself like I used to.

Ragnarok
08-26-2013, 08:21 AM
Hey! I kinda like the Idea about a Princess from the past getting sucked into the Now. Lol It'd be funny seeing someone act all Princess like in public. You wanna Rp together?

Love Amore
08-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Did you have any more specific ideas or additions to the idea?

Ragnarok
08-26-2013, 07:58 PM
No. I haven't really thought of anything. But if you want, I can think something up.