PDA

View Full Version : Where the Wind Blows: A Pokemon Adventure

Crow
06-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Lady Amoru slowly woke up as a breeze gently flew into her window. She walked out onto the sunny veranda, the breeze gently caressed her face and the feeling of the wood underneith her feet. A few pidgey flew into the sky as she sighed and rested her chin on the gold-painted bar and began to daydream a little.

The Imposter
06-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Johnny awoke early to an empty spot beside him in the bed. It had been six years but the feeling had never faded. He grunted and cleared his throat flinging back the bed sheets. Within seconds he was standing up dressed and opening the blinds to let the rising sun into the room. The light penetrated with a soft yellow glow casting the reality of the room into Johnny’s eyes. The room was clean except for the bed everything quite neat and put away nicely.

He wandered through his small home into his daughter’s room. He smiled as he looked down at her sleeping. His wife’s characteristics overshadowing his own like her nose and cheekbones, she stirred slightly and Johnny bent over and picked her up gently. As she woke up she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

‘G’morning sunshine! I hope you slept well; it’s time to get ready for school. I’ve laid out your clothes. You change and I’ll get your breakfast and lunch ready.’

Alicia nodded still waking up and not willing to speak yet. Johnny set her down and watched her walk to the small table where her clothes lay. He quickly made his way out and began cooking some eggs and home fries. It was incredible how he learned to multitask so well. As he cooked he packed her lunch.

Soon enough he was waving her off as he himself walked across the cobblestone walkway to a small store. He pulled out a key and unlocked one of the two push doors. As he entered he flipped the sign from closed to open. He made his way behind the counter and turned on the dimmed lights and the music player which produced a soft roomy melody.

He sat on a stool and watched as the lights illuminated the different rows of books that crept to the back of the store. His chin quickly found itself in the palm of his hand as his eyes fixated on a shape. His eyes blinked for a moment and the shape was gone. His eyes widened. Was it a mind trick, it had to be. The place was locked tight no one else could have been in here. Especially when they looked like his wife, he rubbed his eyes and shook it off. He told himself it was a sick trick to play on himself and began to go about his day.

Crow
06-26-2010, 08:32 PM
"My Lady, it's time to get ready" A maid said as she knocked on the white wooden door of Skai's room. She let out a sigh and began to get out her expensive-looking dress and put it on before the maid got inside her room "I'd appreciate it if you'd get up promptly my Lady, you know how your father worries" she said as she began to comb through Skai's hair. "Your father wants you to go into the town today and socialize with the pesants" she said as she gently placed the crown onto Skai's head "Please, don't call them that" Lady Amoru said "They are people just like us" she said as she ajusted her hair slightly.

PrettyBoy
06-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Prince Koscht opened his eyes slowly taking in what he saw and shot up and stayed perfectly still listening around him, he could hear the car drive off and blinked his father had gone to work as usual without even giving him his usual morning talk about what he should do and he supposed he should know by now. Knocking on the door “Sire you have to get dressed” was heard as he the butler walked in “Good morning sire, hope you slept well but your mother wants you to get out of the house today” he said.

Koscht nodded “I will I’m not missing that...” he mumbled and grinned taking in what he had around his head, rushing round the his room to put everything on he asked his butler things and stopped in front of him “You seen where i put my...” unable to finish as Haru interrupted “On the desk sire.”

Grinning he went to get his hair clean and he walked over to the draw and gelled his hair into his own style and put it on his wrist walking down the hall he grabbed his shoes and fumbled to put them on falling a few times he walked down the stairs.

Entering the kitchen he walked in “Morning mother, i’m going out eat breakfast on the go” he rushed said and walked out of the door before he heard his mother shout “Please try to be polite we don’t want you wandering off again” he mumbled something and walked out off somewhere at least, what had him wandering off got to do with being polite he would never understand.

Crow
06-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Lady Amoru stepped out of her room and walked down the long hallway and to the front door before walking out the door and towards the town, her long blue dress blowing in the wind.

Lacantherope769
06-28-2010, 10:39 PM
The screeching sounds of gears, and machines moving were easily tuned out as the youngest Giovanus reclined in the bent arm of a resting lifting machine. Strong robots and Pokemon lifting and sliding massive crates filled with the companies newest shipments of anonymous items, nothing Devil Right ever looked into. As the world went about its way around the boy, dark thoughts played over and over in his mind. Memories of his teachings lashing his emotions, and mind relentlessly, causing him to twitch until his body began to slid down one side. The sudden blast of steam from one of the machines aided in starling him, thus furthering his descent. With a startled sound, Devil Right fell, hitting the metallic floor with a thud and a groan.

A few workers paused to stare as a lone figure clicked up to the fallen youth, and offer a hand. With a muffled sound, Devil grasped the offered hand and slowly rose to his feet, where he dusted off his knees and wiped the thin line of blood that had formed beneath his nose. A smile crept across the Giovanus's face as the figure spoke to him, turned and walked away with Devil Right in pursuit.

The Imposter
06-30-2010, 05:20 PM
As Johnny sat perplexed by the trick his eyes had played on him he heard the door open ringing the little bell above it. He looked to see who the customer was, unsurprising it was Mrs. Fuji. She quite often came and conversed with Johnny about the past or about the current book that had grabbed her attention. Her small figure waddled in towards Johnny. When she was close enough she smacked the top of his head with her long walking staff. Johnny flinched and rubbed the top of his head as he stood up and moved behind the counter.

‘Well g’morning to you to Mrs. Fuji. What was with that?’

‘You know what it was for young man! You are getting to caught up with theories and what ifs instead of paying attention to fact! Look at yourself you run this little cafe/bookstore and do your best to raise Alicia but you are hardly living like you use to when your wife was still here! You’re a ghost! Half the person you were before, now I understand what it is like to lose someone you loved but you must pull yourself together!’

‘How is it that you know everything old woman.’

Johnny’s statement wasn’t rude but rather still in disbelief that Mrs. Fuji always seems to know what is up with him. Even though he has bore witness to the old lady’s keen intuition many times before. It still left him amazed.

‘So what would you propose I do?’

The old lady grinned showing her rotted teeth and increasing the many
wrinkles in her face.

‘Good question young man. Perhaps this will help.’

She reached into her bag and shuffled around. Seemingly unable to find it she began huffing and puffing finally she pulled something out quickly and placed it on the counter between herself and Johnny. The two stared down at the object puzzled. Finally with a sigh Johnny looked up.

‘What the heck is that?’

Mrs. Fuji grinned again and muttered that she didn’t know. She began heading towards the door explaining that it was for Johnny not for her so why would she know what it is. She left and the door hit the bell above it once again. Johnny looked down at the object for awhile and then shook his head. Crazy lady, she’s nice and thoughtful but she is still crazy. How am I supposed to use that to break out of this lull I’m in? Doesn’t she realize that I’ve been trying? Hmmm, I wonder how Alicia is doing at school today?

Crow
06-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Lady Amoru walked along the sidewalk as people bowed to her saying things like "Good morning, my Lady". Skai bowed her head and smiled at each remark before walking into the bookstore, She looked around a bit as she bit her lower lip while searching for something good to read. She glanced over at the counter to see a dusty-looking red and white orb 'Hmmm, that looks like something I had seen in a book...' she thought before she caught the cashier's eyes and quickly turned away with a tinge of rose on her cheeks

The Imposter
06-30-2010, 11:12 PM
Johnny heard the bell ring once again and was instantly taken back. It was Lady Amoru, she wandered around and then commented at the orb on the table. Johnny quickly caught her glance and saw her turn away.

"You've read about this have you Lady Amoru? That makes one of us, Crazy Mrs. Fuji just gave it to me trying to tell me it was going to help me out. Anyways enough about that, what can I do for you today? Looking for something specific to read?"

Johnny sat behind the register and swiveled in his stool waiting for an answer. It wasn't everyday Lady Amoru came into your store to buy something. She was rich so he knew that he could at least sell her something.

Crow
07-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Lady Amoru smiled and looked to see a quite old book. She pulled it out of the shelf and used the bottom of her dress to undust it, the book was a light green with a colourful cover with the mysterious orb on the binding it said 'Pokemon: An Inside Guide to Taming and Training Pokemon' "Ummm, do you happen to have art supplies in here?" she said softly to the cashier, She suddenly had the urge to draw the creatures that made her garden their home.

The Imposter
07-01-2010, 06:05 PM
'Art supplies? Hrm, no don't have any for sale. My daughter has some of her paints and stuff in the corner to your left but those aren't for sale.'

Johnny answered halfheartedly as his eyes caught the title of the book Lady Amoru was holding. Pokemon taming? Why would anybody bother doing that? I mean I can understand for labor purposes and maybe some of the cute ones for pets but that is it. He sat scratching the top of his head as he looked back from the orb to the book to Lady Amoru and back.

A small whisper shattered any thought process instantly, and Johnny's head turned towards the direction of the still small voice. As his eyes searched the rows of books they came upon nothing. Finally he looked back towards Lady Amoru.

'Did you hear that?'

PrettyBoy
07-02-2010, 06:36 PM
As much as he kept saying he just wanted to be treated like a normal person not because of his father’s reputation, he walked through the street. Bumping into someone “Sorry” he said as she turned round to stare at him “Oh no it’s all my fault really” he opened his mouth to argue “Nothing to worry about” she said and walked by he stood there dumbfounded. Turning round the corner he walked on nearing a book store with interest he walked towards it.

Crow
07-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Lady Amoru sighed a bit "Alright" she said smiling before she heard the same voice and turned around "Yeah, I heard it too" she said a bit concerned.

PrettyBoy
07-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Koscht turned round to hear a noise "What was that?" he asked no one in perticular nearing two people in a shop.