PDA

View Full Version : X-Men: The Next Generation

Crow
06-26-2010, 02:20 PM
To the Roleplay (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4806)

Welcome to Xavier's school for the gifted. You have recently been accepted to attend schooling here, but first we need some information from you:

Name:
Picture:
Power:
Personallity:
Bio:
Additional Information: {Optional}

Since that is sorted out now, we may begin your orientation... But be advised that there are rules at this school:

-No sneaking off the campus (for your own protection)
-Boys and Girls have separate rooms.
-Lights out at 11:00
-Respect your teachers, classmates, headmaster and yourself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our current students:

Boys Dorms:
Geron Metalclaw & Janus Mulciber
Ryan Nightray & Geoff Kingsley

Girls Dorms:
Joanna Willis & Nicholette Luu
Coco D'Amarest & Silence Donovan

Teachers:
Dr. Quentin Howes
{Reserved}
Mr. Tony Farridan

Crow
06-26-2010, 02:38 PM
Name: Coco D'Amarest {AKA: "Nightshock"}

Picture:
http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/Sara_Shadow/Other%20Anime/girls126.jpg
Power: Coco has the ability of summoning high amounts of electricity and channeling it through her body, thus causing anyone who touches her while in that state to get electrocuted, She can also throw the electricity through her hands. This power can be controlled at times, but when emotion sets in... She can't control it.

Personallity: Quiet, pessimistic. A bit of a loose cannon at times.

Bio: Coco was born to a loving family in Sweeden. She was obviously different from birth due to her dark hair and red eyes. She was faced with constant bullying in her school called names like "Freak" and "Unwanted", it was with the constant mental abuse that her powers unleashed one day and she ended up killing 5 people and injuring 47 people in the process. Her parents didn't know what to do, the townspeople were going to kill their daughter... So they got a letter in the mail one day from Xavier and Coco was wisked off there immediately.

Additional Information: She often sneaks out to the highest point of the school at night and stares at the sky.

Bia
06-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Can't resist a good x-men rp :)

Name: Joanna Willis (Summer)

Picture: http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/FrozenWaterDrop/My%20Public%20Gallery/I%20Love%20Nature/DSCF4801-Copy2copy.jpg

Power: Summer's power is slightly complicated. She has a sort of connection with plants. She can't really "talk" to them, but she can feel them. And if she concentrates hard enough she can get them to do certain stuff. She has a lot of potential but so far all she's been able to accomplish is changing the colors of leaves.

Personality: Joanna/Summer is your typical nature girl. Always wants to be outside and cannot handle fluorescent lights at all, if she is forced to be under fake light for more than 20 minutes she has to either lay down or put on sunglasses. But when she is outside and in her element, you couldn't meet a sweeter girl. She's all sunshine and lollipops, the kind of girl you just can't help but love.

Bio: Joanna's parents were big nature hippies as well, so Summer grew up very happy. Her first year in high school though, her dad broke his hip rock climbing, and their nature was put to a halt.

They had to put Joanna in a public school (she'd been homeschooled all her life) and Joanna couldn't handle it, the flourescents freaked her out, the walls were too crowded, and all the plants were plastic. She tried her hardest to make it work, and made it about halfway through the year, before she had her "meltdown".

In science class their teacher had a small flower growing in a pot, and Summer sat right next to it. She had already been having a bad day, and she sat there, just watching the flower, and suddenly...she could feel it. She could feel it dying, screaming for water and sunshine. It was almost as if she was feeling it herself. She couldn't handle it and freaked out, screaming at the teacher and pulling on the blinds. The teacher and class watched dumbstruck as she grabbed the flower and ran all the way to her house.

She finally took care of it there. And once the flower was happy she wondered what had happened. The headmaster of her high school came to her house to talk to her parents and suggested Xavier's school. Summer thought it sounded great, so her parents agreed, and here she is.

Additional Information: Because of her special needs, Summer is allowed to wear sunglasses indoors, and take a 5 minute break outside whenever she needs to during classes as long as she doesn't abuse it.

Crow
06-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Alright ^ ^ you are Accepted you may begin posting whenever.

TZS
06-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Interested...

Crow
06-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Alrighty ^ ^ just put your profile in here and I'll read it :)

Alice
06-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Name: Nicholette Luu {Nikki}

Picture: http://www.chiboard.com/images2/47091/chiboard-b1t50501-20100606_9ebddcd5c99920a7_upby-Zeidx.jpg

Power: Dark Crystal Manipulator - ability to turn anything she is able to touch into Dark Crystal. The moisture in the air also counts, so she can use her ability almost anywhere. But she can only use it to a certain extent, the power uses up all her strength and energy. If used too much, Nikki becomes exhausted and chances are she'll collapse where she's standing... which she found out the hard way.

Personallity: Nikki is a kind and understanding girl who almost always has a smile on her lips. She'll cheer you up when you need cheering up, and she'll help you when you need help. Although she seems really sweet on the outside, she's also a fighter.

Bio: Nikki has never met her parents. But that didn't stop her from having a good childhood, with her loving aunt. That is, until the day her aunt died and left her alone. With no other guardian, she was sent to Xavier's school.

Additional Information: No one except her aunt knew about her powers. She has excellent control over them, so she's never showed them in public.

Crow
06-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Alright ^ ^ you are accepted :D you may begin posting whenever.

Yamimoon
06-26-2010, 07:46 PM
I am interested!! I will start working on a profile!

Crow
06-26-2010, 07:57 PM
Alright. what gender is your character so I can reserve you a spot.

Familiar
06-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Name: Janus Mulciber<Tec>
Picture: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs29/i/2008/108/e/e/__WEWY__Villain_Tech__Gamer__by_ayexist.jpg
Power: Tec has the ability to export parts of his consciousness as electrical impulses; effectively, he's able to control machines as though they were a part of him. The downside is that the more machines he controls at a time, the less precise his control over each one gets.

Personality: Despite the admittedly rather geeky nature of his powers, Janus is anything but a social recluse. He loves to interact with humans as much as he does with machines and takes every opportunity he can to get to know people. Generally speaking, he's pretty easy going and it takes quite a bit to get him truly riled up; just, don't go around badmouthing his equipment...

Bio: Not much to say really, Janus has always led a fairly normal life. Sure, he was a bright child, exceptionally so, but there wasn't anything that would have set him apart on the surface from any other kid his age.

As Janus grew older he grew more and more in love with the world of technology. Studying it, living it... So much so that when he first got his powers, it took both him and his parents weeks to figure out that there was actually anything different about him at all. His family has been supportive thankfully, and he's entering Xaviers school out of a desire to learn more about himself and his abilities rather than a lack of anywhere else to be.

Additional Information: He tends to be in more places than one at any given time, usually in the form of cameras and the like. As a result, his class-load is rather odd (read, more or less all of them...), and he can occasionally come across as being somewhat distracted.

Yamimoon
06-26-2010, 08:06 PM
I am making a Male charecter.

Crow
06-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Alright, I'll reserve one for you and you are accepted Fam ^ ^ you may begin posting when you are ready.

Vinyl
06-27-2010, 01:47 AM
I'm interested! I'd like to make a male character, I'm working on a profile now.

TZS
06-27-2010, 02:05 AM
Actually I think my RP-plate is full. Stuff is starting to fall off...

Crow
06-27-2010, 11:55 AM
ok. I can understand that one, Tzs... and Vinyl, what gender is your character so I can reserve you a spot.

Yamimoon
06-27-2010, 12:15 PM
Name: Ryan Nightray (Twin Shadow)
Picture:(The one that is blond is the day personality, and the one with dark hair is the night.)
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/yami_sakura_1983/dnangel.jpg

Power: He has the ability to control the shadows. They can act as an extension of his sense’s, or he can move through them. He is able to form the shadows into a physical form, but that can has several consequences.

Personallity: He has two personalities. The first is his day time personality, witch a kind and caring person, that loves to have friends, and is willing to protect his friends no matter what, The second is his night time personality, He is a loner witch prefers to do thing his way. He will work wit people, but would rather not.

Bio: He had no family per-say. He did have a mother and a father, but they wanted nothing to do with him after his powers manifested. They kept his at the house, and forbid him to leave, even thought they were not home to take care of him, but they had a servant that made sure that he didn’t leave the house. They were all afraid of him, and his other half as well as his ability. One day he ran away from home, and started to live on the streets. He never did miss his so called family. Neither of them did, and the abuse that they put him thought. The next couple of yeas he lived on the streets fending for himself. That was until one of the teachers at the Xavier's school found him, and brought him to the school. Now he has found a place that he can be himself, but it is still a prison to his other half, but he stays there non the less.

Additional Information: His hair color changes from blond to a darker color when day turns to night. So people can adjust to how he is going to act by the color of his hair.

Crow
06-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Alrighty ^ ^ thanks Yami :D you may begin posting in the roleplay when you are ready.

PrettyBoy
06-27-2010, 08:12 PM
Name: Geron Metalclaw
Picture:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs25/f/2008/032/6/4/__New_GUY_OC___by_F_AYN_T.jpg
Power: Geron can hear noises that normal human’s can’t high pitched noises like animals and understanding them. His power is that he can understand the animals and talk to them having the power of an animals mind. E.g. being able to hear long distances etc.
Personallity: Geron is hyper, always like a energetic dog on sugar loves to talk and chat to people, over protected of friends and anyone around him most of the times, kind and outgoing he doesn’t like staying in one spot and gets bored easily. He waves his hands around when he tries to explain things. He can become someone with a mean streak, obnoxious and without mercy, he does have a habit of swapping over from anger to mean to something else.
Bio: He was brought up by his brother who worked outside with animals, he was born in California where his mother died when he was 7, he and his brother look after each other. He was ignored even his teachers ignored him and acted like he wasn’t there, most of the time he wouldn’t show up leaving his brother to care for him. His brother Jarom decided to home school him until he could find somewhere for him, opening the door he saved his little town from a meteor and soon found himself opening a letter from Xavier's school and off he went...
Additional Information: He is good at sneaking past people and becoming invisible and he is always found outside thinking to himself.

Crow
06-27-2010, 08:19 PM
ok, you are accepted. you may begin posting whenever.

Familiar
06-27-2010, 11:22 PM
Y'know, there are entirely too few people in this world that can claim rubber collars and corsets as a medical expense...

Stryker
06-27-2010, 11:31 PM
Hey, this thing still open for applications?

Alice
06-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Fam: LOL.

Angel: Yup yup. :3 There are still five more spots left.. I think.

Crow
06-28-2010, 12:01 AM
hee hee... the rubber collar can be considered it, but the corsets are because she came from sweeden so she's used to wearing them.

and yes we are still accepting.

Pyro
06-28-2010, 12:09 AM
I would very much like to join! Female student, if you please.

Crow
06-28-2010, 12:11 AM
sure thing. reservation added. We now only have teacher positions available.

Pyro
06-28-2010, 12:38 AM
(I hope this is good! I love using this character)
Name: Silence Donovan {AKA Lynx}
Picture: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/126/1/e/The_Lynx_Has_Landed_by_PyromaniacInsomniac.jpg
Power: Silence has heightened senses (similar to Wolverine and Sabertooth) and agility similar to that of a human sized cat. She also has a slight feline transformation giving her the ears and tail of a cat.
Personality: Silence is loud and purposely obnoxious. She is a constant prankster and loves to laugh, even if she's the only one. She goes out of her way to annoy people mainly because she is bored and has no real friends.
Bio: Silence was raised by her older sister in Massachusetts, their parents having died when Silence was very young. She was always a bit introverted because of this...until she discovered her powers. Always the late bloomer, Silence discovered her abilities at the age of sixteen when she saved herself from an oncoming car with unnatural agility and reaction time. To test this, she jumped off the roof of a three story building. Silence landed without a scratch on all fours. It wasn't long after that Professor Xavier contacted her. By this time Silence had discovered her transformation and wanted desperately to show off what she could do. Xavier promised she would be able to among her own kind: mutants. Since then, Silence has had a complete reversal of her personality and will do just about anything for attention.
Additional Information: (as this is the X-Men universe and some characters are the same, I would like to bring in teenage Pyro from Evolution) Having heard about a foreign transfer student from Australia, Silence has become incredibly interested and determined on making him her partner in crime. And when she wants something, Silence makes a big production until she gets it. Also, she has short "fangs" that have nothing to do with her transformation. Her canine teeth are just a bit longer and sharper than a normal person's.

Crow
06-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Alrighty ^ ^ you may begin posting when you are ready.

mcstringer
06-29-2010, 05:26 AM
Reserve a Teacher spot please for me unless you are not taking characters for them or are no longer taking characters.

Vinyl
06-30-2010, 01:07 AM
Name: Geoff Kingsley
Picture: http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1500000/Kazuki-la-corda-doro-1592637-576-850.jpg
Power: Geoff has the ability to control wind, allowing him move objects with a gust, as well as fly in the air. Anything that has to do with air and wind, are his game. He also can speak to birds.
Personallity: Geoff is a reserved person, although quite friendly and accepting. He loves to spend time outside, and climbing trees. He believes in being a gentlemen, and having reassurance. He doesn't like conflict, but does what he has to in order to protect people.
Bio: Geoff was raised in a loving family, until he discovered his powers when he was 9. He found out about his wind power after slinging a frisbee into the air, at a park. His family no longer treated him the same, although they still accepted him, they wanted to know nothing about his powers. They contacted Xavier recently, and sent him to school this year. They tried their best to ignore his abilities, but they would often get out of hand, since he had trained himself thus far.
Additional Information: Geoff has a pet bird, named http://www.thefeatheredwagon.com/images/TANAGER.jpg

Bia
06-30-2010, 04:29 AM
aww the bird is so pretty :oi: *is in love*

mcstringer
06-30-2010, 06:51 AM
Name: Dr. Quentin Howes "Galileo"
Picture:http://bignanime.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/excel-doctor.jpg

Power:manipulation of Natural Energy (Kinetic, Potential energy, etc.) uses constructs, energy blasts, shields.

Personallity:Proud to an almost snob. Ambitious in learning everything he can to gain knowledge. He enjoys hard work and expects others to also. He brooks no love for slackers or "know-it-all"s because it means they stopped learned and are far stupider for being so.

Bio:The only things unique about himself that Quentin Howes agrees with the young age at which his powers appeared and his purple hair. The age at which he received his PhD in Mathematics and Physics with a Natural Physics and Theory specialty he considers just hard work and lots of help from Professor Xavier. He remembers when the Prof. showed in person inside of his rural farm home with his family in the Southern state of Texas. He did not agree totally with Professor Xavier that he deserved to be in Xavier's school for the gifted. All he could do at the time was create balls of green light that he could make dance in the air or shoot them at the family chickens when he was bored. However he was eventually convinced by Xavier's logical argument that he could learn much more in his school, and ,like always, Southern hospitality did not allow Quentin and the Professor to leave without filling their stomachs to bursting.

Quentin enjoyed his stay in the Institute. He first learned he was manipulating the natural energy inherent in life. He then learned to make complex geometric shapes to expand his powers from just making a ball of green light. Before he left for college and his eventual doctorate, he even went with the Professor on a few visits to young mutants. Those were always eventful. He returns to apply for the Science teacher position in the Institute and show his increased control of his meak energy powers. Although still green and be something he has seen or tested before to be absolutely right, his constructs have stopped their obvious geometric look and become more subtle complex almost life-like shapes.
Additional Information: {Optional}

Pyro
06-30-2010, 06:54 AM
Gack! Scheisse! I totally forgot to add Silence's minor power that explains her obsession with blue! Arrrgh, I'm so stupid. I'll just put it up here now. But really, it's not all that important. I just don't want anyone to be confused later on. I knew I was forgetting SOMETHING. *facepalm*

Okay, here's the deal. Silence is extremely sensitive to others' personalities. She can sense a person's demeanor to the point where she can "smell" their aura. Some personalities clash with hers, giving off a foul scent, whereas others appeal to her, smelling sweeter. She associates auras with colors as in her fully transformed state, people have a slight haze of their color around them that she can see. There are nine colors: Blue (her own), Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, Orange, Brown, Black, and White. Black and White are extremely rare. The colors that clash most with Silence are Orange, Brown, Black, and sometimes Yellow. A person's individuality gives them their own specific shade of their color. If you guys would like, I can tell you your character's color by looking at your character sheets. Silence often refers to people she knows personally by their color anyway XP.

Crow
06-30-2010, 01:20 PM
Excalibur, you are accepted ^ ^ you may begin posting whenever.

Alice
06-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Wait, Crow, I think you missed Vinyl's profile on page 3.. o.o

rabbit
06-30-2010, 11:19 PM
Hey, are there any more spots open other than teachers? I can play a teacher (or maybe assistant teacher?) if need be, but she'd be pretty young (about 20), but I have an idea as far as that goes...

Crow
07-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Thanks for pointing that out Alice ^ ^. I completely missed it. Sorry vinyll, you are accepted and you may begin posing when you are ready.

and Lady, a teacher's assistant is still a teacher.

Vinyl
07-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Thank you, I'll post soon!

Pyro
07-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Sorry for absence; overnight party with like zero internet access.

TheDashingRogue
07-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Could I possible reserve a space for a day or two for a student character?

Familiar
07-01-2010, 11:44 PM
Eh, I think that we're out of student spots, just teachers for now...

Unless Crow decides to open up more student spots.

Also: What classes are offered by the institute exactly anyways?

TheDashingRogue
07-02-2010, 04:35 PM
I read three pupil spaces left, saw two student sheets and one teacher sheet. But if I'm wrong then I apologise :)

Vinyl
07-02-2010, 07:03 PM
The profiles are spread throughout the thread, but check out the first post :)

By the way, Geoff was speaking to Quentin, in case you didn't catch that Ex

TheDashingRogue
07-02-2010, 07:08 PM
I stand corrected! Have fun guys :D

mcstringer
07-03-2010, 03:21 AM
I am just now able to get on the computer. I thank you for telling me Vinyl.

Vinyl
07-03-2010, 05:15 AM
Sure thing

TheDashingRogue
07-03-2010, 08:51 AM
Gah, was just going to re-write the character sheet for a teacher but now I see it's been reserved. My dreams yet again dashed upon the ragged and unforgiving coast of reality...

Vinyl
07-03-2010, 11:18 AM
There are 2 spots for teachers left...check right under the reserved spot :p

TheDashingRogue
07-03-2010, 01:41 PM
I thought that was just some funky lineage XD I'll get a sheet up sometime tomorrow if there are still spaces.

Crow
07-04-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm back ^ ^ sorry 'bout that folks, work and camping was calling :D

there are two spots in the teacher column, but one is temporarily reserved... but there is still one free :) so, Dash you can still apply. I'll gladly read it over

TheDashingRogue
07-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Name: Mr (Tony) Farridan
Picture: Ignore the robes, magic and anything but the actual body.
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac201/Keragor2/Lizard.png
Tony usually wears black or grey waistcoats with an accompanying tie over a white shirt, the sleeves tucked up to the elbows.
http://www.tweed-jacket.com/img/HOME%20PAGE%20PHOTOS/Mid-Grey-Lapelled-Waistcoat.jpg
http://elevenmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/dir.jpg
Physical mutations: Tony shares many of the physical attributes of reptiles, a result of his physical mutations. He lacks the more exotic powers that other mutants may have, however.

The most notable attributes are:
Cold blood
Slow but comprehensive physical regeneration
Infra-red sensitivity (that's heat sensing to you non-biologists ;))
Epidermal scales and scutes
Diamond shaped tale for balance
Clawed fingers and toes (where the end of the finger is surrounded by a keratin claw)
Heightened agility
Improved eyesight
Biological camouflage -"Default" skin colour is usually blue-ish grey (skin colour can adapt to the ambient pattern surrounding the individual, like a chameleon)

Personallity: Possibly one of the warmer teachers in the school's grounds, Tony ("Mr Farridan" or "Sir" to his pupils) is very enthusiastic about the subjects he teaches. Although really quite a pushover when it comes to disciplinary action against unruly students, Tony's intimidating appearance usually keeps the newers students in line and further disciplinary proceedings are directed towards his co-worker, Dr Howes, who is far better at these sorts of things. Tony believes that through perseverance and subject interest any unruliness can be remedied. Deeply respective of others and as such can be considered a pacifist.

Bio: Born in Devon, England, Tony had always enjoyed reading, writing and drawing and loved the more cultural and creative subjects. A peaceful individual, he avoided fights or arguments as best as he could and always sought civlised solutions. He graduated with a joint honours in Creative Writing and Performing Arts, but also considers himself knowledgeable of conventional Art and enjoys helping others to express their own creative abilities.

At the age of 26 after a short career teaching in a secondary school, Tony was stabbed by a gang of truants who had held a grudge against the teacher since he was forced to notify their parents of past truancies. Bleeding to death in an alleyway, Tony's mutant genes were activated, resulting in a painful and shocking physical transformation. Fearing public response and humiliation, the promising teacher was forced to go "underground", stealing and travelling his way around the country in secrecy, hiding his identity with thick clothing and gloves.

After a year and a half of living in poverty and danger, Tony learnt of a school, or institute, for mutants. For people like him. Seeing this as the only glimmer of hope in an otherwise hopeless lifestyle, he grasped the opportunity and set out to find the school. He boarded a cargo freighter bound for New York, the nearest port to the school. However, the cold temperatures aboard the ship forced him into a state of hibernation due to his cold-blooded nature. He was found by the port authorities and was due to be incarcerated as some sort of animal before mutant intervention at the hands of Henry McCoy.

Brought back to the mansion, he was revived and given refuge until he could find a way to live "normally". He opted instead to work as a teacher at the school and has, since then, taught the combined subject of Creative Arts, which helps the students create something either useful or just simply artistic through their powers, as well as discussing real world art and culture.

He has taught at the mansion for roughly 4 years now.

Additional Information:

Bia
07-05-2010, 08:28 PM
looks great Dashing :) Can't wait to get started.

Crow
07-05-2010, 10:33 PM
It looks wonderful, Dash ^ ^ you are Accepted! you may begin posting when you are ready.

TheDashingRogue
07-05-2010, 11:42 PM
w00t!

Crow
07-06-2010, 01:00 AM
Yay, only one spot left and it is reserved (this would be the first time i have ever had a full roleplay... This is exciting ^ ^)

mcstringer
07-06-2010, 04:03 AM
I posted Vinyl. I sorry it's been a little bit since my last post. Gotta earn my bread and butter.

TheDashingRogue
07-06-2010, 09:05 AM
I'll be waiting until you've all finished science :)

Gunnison
07-06-2010, 09:10 AM
Yarr, be it too late to board this ship?

Crow
07-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Umm, sort of Gun...... The last spot available has a reserve on it. However, I'm going to ask if she still wants the spot. If she says no, then you can have it.

Gunnison
07-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Ahh, thanks. If she continues with her character, then I wish you all the best for your RP crow :D

Pyro
07-07-2010, 05:22 AM
Well now. I have determined every character's color and shade but I am having a lot of problems with Ryan. I will have to study his character posts more as this goes on to figure it out.

We certainly have a lot of Blues in this story ^_^. Two Greens, an Orange, and a Brown are the only different ones. I'm surprised that there aren't any Purples or Yellows. Coco, I was having a bit of a problem deciding if she was Red or Blue but figured it out in the end. Reds are a bit rare as well.

Alice
07-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Ooh. :O What color would Nicholette be? :)

Familiar
07-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Hmmm... What colour would Janus be? (As though I don't know...Blue right?)

TheDashingRogue
07-07-2010, 06:25 PM
We have colours?

Bia
07-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Aww Joanna isn't yellow? Yellow's her favorite color lol

Pyro
07-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Here's what I have so far:
Coco - Dark Blue
Joanna - Bluish Green
Nikki - Light Blue
Janus - Dull Green
Silence - Royal Blue
Ryan -
Geron - Burnt Orange
Geoff - Cool Blue
Dr. Howes - Warm Brown
Mr. Farridan - Pale Blue

But Silence will be able to explain it better when she gets a good look. ^_^

TheDashingRogue
07-07-2010, 10:07 PM
I'm awfully glad I'm not "Warm Brown" :D

Gunnison
07-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Any word from her yet crow?

Alice
07-07-2010, 11:05 PM
O-O
Light blue?! ............is that good or bad?

Crow
07-07-2010, 11:05 PM
I haven't had a chance to ask her yet... it's probably going to be a yes because she only asked a question if I remember.

Pyro
07-07-2010, 11:44 PM
XP Light blue is good. Don't worry.

Familiar
07-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Anyone else find it funny that the tech guy's colour is the most 'earthy' out of any of them? :)

Pyro
07-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Good point, Familiar. I took this into consideration as well. Greens are generally very attached to something, usually something nature related. I found Janus to be very attached to technology in a way most people with gardens are. But because it is not a natural thing he is attached to, the shade is duller, more olive colored.

Familiar
07-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Cool... I suppose that would fit him then.

Crow
07-08-2010, 02:26 AM
so.... does a darker colour differ from a lighter colour?

Pyro
07-08-2010, 02:52 AM
Darker shading usually indicates a more turbulent personality. Reds never start out Red and Blacks never start out Black. If you're not careful, a Red could easily turn Black.

Vinyl
07-08-2010, 03:21 AM
I like cool blue. :)

Alice
07-08-2010, 03:29 AM
Why did you make Nikki light blue? :) -just wondering-

Bia
07-08-2010, 03:30 AM
Greenish Blue? Joanna can live with that...it's no sunshiney yellow though lol.

Pyro
07-08-2010, 03:56 AM
Nikki is Light Blue because she is a friendly, sweet kind of girl but not quite out there enough to be Yellow. So I thought a nice light blue suited her.

Pyro
07-08-2010, 04:06 AM
Tornado, the important thing is that Joanna is more Green than Blue. She's very nature oriented and just the way she is makes her Green but because of how she behaves it trickles in some Blue.

mcstringer
07-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Nice... I'm warm brown...... Nice to know how you feel about my character ay'.

RisingPhoenix
07-09-2010, 02:52 AM
I saw in your signature that this RP is FULL but I'm just putting it out there that if you need another character don't hesitate to PM me and I'll draw up one for this RP.

Pyro
07-09-2010, 02:58 AM
XD Sorry, Ex. Smug characters always end up brown. I personally think he's well designed and interesting character but Silence is going to give him as much hell as she feels necessary.

mcstringer
07-09-2010, 05:12 AM
Oh, no worries. He's got a few snappy comebacks of his own.

Alice
07-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Heyy everyone.
I'm going to be gone for a few days. Need to take a break after everything that happened.. Just read my signature. I'll explain when I get back, I guess. Again, I'm really sorry. This was all of a sudden for me, too. Byee.

BallsofIce
07-20-2010, 06:24 AM
This rp still goin' on?

Pyro
07-20-2010, 06:48 AM
I think it's filled but I'll let Crow tell you.

BallsofIce
07-20-2010, 06:58 AM
Hey, quit crowin' at me.

Crow
07-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Hi there.

I do beleive this roleplay still has a pulse *checks wrist* yup, it's still alive... but it's full I think.

Pyro
07-23-2010, 07:19 PM
So, uh, is anyone going to post? As it is, I can't do anything.

BallsofIce
07-23-2010, 08:18 PM
I would if I could.

*is harmlessly teasing*

Alice
07-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Ahh. Sorry everyone ><
...maybe we could do a time skip right about now? I dunno.

Crow
07-23-2010, 08:40 PM
I dunno

Alice
07-23-2010, 08:45 PM
New day, new things to post about? :]

Crow
07-23-2010, 08:47 PM
sure, go ahead

Familiar
07-23-2010, 10:41 PM
GAH! Sorry, I didn't realize that there was any activity in the IC... But yeah, I'd support a timeskip.

mcstringer
07-23-2010, 10:55 PM
sure considering I can't double post.

Pyro
07-24-2010, 12:17 AM
Though...Silence is kind of in conversation with Nikki right now. If we time skipped it might be a little awkward.

Alice
07-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Well, Nikki doesn't really know what to say.. So, pretend that they finished talking and went inside? :)

Pyro
07-24-2010, 01:55 AM
......I suppose so. And anyway since everyone seems to be in favor of a skip I'll throw in the vote too.

Bia
07-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Back everyone :D. Well sorta, my computer time is still pretty limited, but not as bad as it was all week. So I'll be able to get on occasionally.

BallsofIce
07-24-2010, 06:17 PM
w00t at having rp time. It's always awesome to be able to get some posting in, when you thought you wouldn't be able to.

Alice
07-25-2010, 07:26 AM
Wait, so, are we doing a time skip or not? And if we are, how much time are we skipping? Maybe we could just skip until lunch - or just do the next day..

Pyro
07-25-2010, 10:50 PM
I vote larger like next day or even next week if we really want to move along.

Familiar
07-25-2010, 11:13 PM
I would vote for next day. And keeping people together a little bit more might be beneficial as well...

Pyro
07-30-2010, 08:46 PM
So who's going to skip in their post?

Alice
07-30-2010, 09:29 PM
I'll do that in a few minutes..

edit: mission accomplished. :]

Ace of Hearts™
07-30-2010, 09:45 PM
Can I assume that this is closed to any transferring students?

mcstringer
08-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Is this still going?

Pyro
08-10-2010, 11:16 PM
I've been waiting for others.

Bia
08-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Me too lol

soulpelt
08-10-2010, 11:39 PM
This still open? I love x-men. :D

Pyro
08-13-2010, 05:13 AM
.....Is someone going to post? Cause I'll post again if it comes to that. *is itching to get going again*

Familiar
08-13-2010, 05:16 AM
I'm still around, but my last post was only like two back...

Crow? You there?

Pyro
08-13-2010, 08:25 AM
Yours is further back than mine, Fam XP.