PDA

View Full Version : Mafia 3.0~ DisneyLand

Froggy
09-03-2013, 04:20 PM
You heard right, Mafia 3.0 is back in action...and the theme?! Disneyland! For those of you who do not know what Mafia is, here (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=43012) is a link to the first round of the RPA Mafia series. There are several differences from this game than that game, so I encourage you to read the ENTIRETY of this text. Especially the rules. For those of you who ARE familiar with the Mafia series, our new theme is that of Disney characters.

I will be the GM, but in further mention of the differences there is a twist...I am looking for a co-host. Now how would we decide who gets to be the cohost? First, instead of signing up to partake in the game itself, one would sign up to be a cohost and then we will have the players vote on who they feel should help cohost the game...and then I'll teach you how to run the game a bit, what your responsibilities would be, and we'll start the game. Simple, fair, easy.

Now then, a little introduction is in order for our world of mafia:

Day Phase
The Day Phase is the first phase of the game, in which everyone is allowed to participate in. During the day phase, everyone is allowed to discuss whom they believe is mafia. In order to have a successful lynch, the players must come to a half+1 decision as to whom they believe is mafia... if a half+1 decision has not been reached, the person with the highest vote count will be lynched instead. There are NO double lynches, unless an auto-kill is necessary for whatever reason.

In order to vote, use this format: Vote: Juni_Beary

See how it's bolded? That way I don't have to search for votes, neither will the cohost. The cohost will be responsible for the upkeep of posting vote counts regularly during the day phases.

To change your vote: Unvote: Juni_Beary, vote: Co-host

The day phase will last for five RL days, with possible extensions if needed. Five days to decide how to vote and who to vote for, and five days to reach a half+1 decision. So, if there are 15 players total... 7+1=8 players needed for a vote. See? Easy.

Night Phase

This is where the mafia, and night actions, reign. The mafia will discuss amongst themselves who they feel is the most powerful day player, whom they feel is the biggest threat. They will then decide how to use their various powers, and on which player. Once they have reached that decision, the Godfather will then PM myself, the GM, ALL of the night actions for the mafia players. Kills, powers, etc. Anyone else that is not a mafia player will send in their night actions, such as any detectives and other power roles that will be assigned.

The Night Phase will only last for THREE RL days, so please be swift. There are far fewer power players and mafia than townies, so please be considerate...if you do not turn in an action, none will be made.

Oh, and remember the auto-kill I mentioned earlier? If any player is inactive for more than TWO day phases without a post in the OOC thread, or a PM to the GM or Cohost, he or she will be auto-killed due to inactivity and will NOT receive a badge. I've done it, believe me. Inactivity drags this game on longer than necessary and it isn't fair to the players who are active.

Now that you have an understanding as to how the phases work, I'll give you an idea of what I expect from the players...a list of the rules in other words.

Rules

These rules are the lifeline of this game. Anyone who disobeys these rules will be punished, and the punishment depends upon the severity of the rule breaking. It could mean a banning from the game, or a simple exclusion from a phase. Please take the time to read them.

1. Please, this is perhaps the most important rule of mafia games, no flame wars. This game can become rather competitive and you will be auto-lynched by the GM, myself, if it cannot be controlled. I do NOT want to have to ask the staff to step into my game, for any reason other than to play it.

2. The second most important rule in this game- you may NOT edit your posts. For this reason, Merry Gentry has so kindly agreed to allow double posting IN THIS GAME so long as it does not get out of hand. Again, if it does you will be auto-lynched.

3. Another important rule of mafia is this- you may NOT discuss details of this game with ANYONE outside of this thread. No plotting, no discussing any details about it. Naturally we cannot tell who is guilty of this and who is not, but if you are reported you will be auto-lynched. The only exception to this rule is the mafiosos whom are allowed to PM/ IM each other during the NIGHT PHASE ONLY and must remain silent during the day phases.

4. No role-claiming. That is, please do not post anything sent to you via PM from the GM in the thread itself/ to others. If you really, really have an inkling to post a role- be it a fake one, and with my permission. HOWEVER, in doing this, you will usually end up with a target on your back no matter what role you should claim. If you feel as though you are about to be lynched, you may claim, but only towards the end of the day cycle!

5. No posting in the ‘IC/OOC’ threads after you’ve been killed/ lynched.

6. All forum rules apply to this game as well, with the exceptions that Merry has so kindly given us.

7. Please try to be active, it is unfair to the other players if someone is not posting and they will likely policy lynch you so they don’t have to worry about it. If you are inactive for more than two straight day phases, I will auto-kill you in the night and you will NOT receive a badge.

8. Other rules may be added as the need arises.

Mafia game rules:

1. 10 players minimum required to start the game, though there is an unlimited number of players.

2. There are no double-lynches.

3. The game will be separated into two phases- Day phase, in which everyone will discuss a player to lynch and why- and the night phase, in which those with action roles will send their action to the GM.

4. When voting who to lynch, use this format: Vote: Juni_Bear; likewise, if you wish to change your vote: Unvote: Juni_Bear, Vote: ? in bold so that I can see them. Votes WILL NOT be counted if they are not bolded.

To show good faith that you have read these rules, and the game rules, no one will be allowed entry to the game without posting their 'code' along with their sign-up.

Players:
#1- HGDF
#2- XYZK
#3- 3984
#4- IJGOO
#5- GOOAK
#6- RANOK
#7- ITAMI
#8- BESSH
#9- SHOAW
#10- TENIT
#11- OOGAM
#12- FORTA
#13- RIOSTA
#14- STARMI
#15- OOKASHI

Players must post what number they are to sign-up, as well as their coordinating code and if they want to cohost or not. This is done to ensure that EVERYONE has read the rules. If you do not post in this manner, you will not be accepted into the game until you edit your sign-up post to include that format.

Cohosts:

If you are wanting to help co-host, please post in the following format:

Player Name
Wanting to cohost
# Code

Once we have reached two weeks in the sign-up process, we will begin voting for a cohost. Voting will last for three days, and whomever should have the highest vote count will become cohost. I will send out Role PMs at the beginning of voting and continue to accept new players until voting has come to a close. At that point, no more new players will be accepted after the Day Phase 1 has begun. I know this sounds like a lot, but I am TRYING to work out the kinks in my last round of Mafia and to make it fair for EVERYONE.

Please, if you are signing up to play this game, use the following format:

Juni_Beary
Player
# Code
#to sign up

Also, the last round of mafia was a strictly roleplaying round. This round I'll allow both styles, as it seemed to drag out the game. Remember, this is the CHAT roleplay forum, and as such you must post at LEAST one line of actual roleplaying. That is all I am asking, is for a bare minimum of one line of roleplaying. You may be yourselves for the rest of your posts, that I encourage. Please follow these rules to help the game run smoothly so you might land another badge ^_^

Without further adieu, I bring forth the sign-up sheet in my next post to keep track of all the players!

Froggy
09-03-2013, 04:23 PM
Please remember to use PROPER FORMAT when signing-up. I have introduced this method in order to make sure that everyone has read the entire post above, to be fair to everyone. This seems like a lot but in reality the game is FUN, and it's almost like a freebie badge for participating. So please remember to use the proper formatting and to post which number you are in sign-ups. You will know your number by looking at how many players have signed up before you, and what 'codes' have been posted already! Thanks!

Player List:

1. Spider-Fan
2. m139
3. Aesa
4. Jarms48 Lynched D1
5. Merry Gentry
6. K.u.r.e.y.u.k.u
7. Blue/Bia
8. CrumpetCannon Lynched D2
9. Arcus
10. Toon Yoshi

Cohost list:
1. Pure***

Arcus
09-03-2013, 04:34 PM
XD MAFIA IN DISNEYLAND?! OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS AMAZING! D': To bad school hates me at the moment

Wobbles
09-03-2013, 04:40 PM
I'm in. So, so in. The code got me confused... um...

Spider-Man
Player
1# - HGDF
#to sign up

...did I do okay?

m139
09-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Oh yeah!!!

I might have missed it, but do we still have that rule of no posting in the ooc during the night phase?

and... not sure if this is completely correct but...

m139
player
XYZK

Froggy
09-04-2013, 02:47 AM
Spider-Man...you did fine, for the most part XD

You were player #1, just to clarify for everyone else.

m139... glad to have you back, and that is the EXACT format to use. Thank you both for reading the entirety of my post. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Updating the player list now!

Arcus...such a shame, would have LOVED to have you back <3

Arcus
09-04-2013, 02:59 AM
TT.TT If school stops kicking my but before this starts, then I will join

Froggy
09-04-2013, 03:01 AM
You have UP TO 2.5 weeks to change your mind...and I really, really hope you do!

Alice
09-04-2013, 04:19 AM
I love these types of games.

Aesa
Player
# 3984
# 3

Jarms48
09-04-2013, 07:56 AM
JARMS48
PLAYER
IJGOO

Edit: I swear this never happens, but this is the OOC, I can do this here! Yep, nod, nod.

Froggy
09-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Attention next poster: Merry Gentry is reserving spot number five, so please post as spot number six with code number six. Thank you! Jarms, welcome back <3

Alice
09-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Shall I pm some friends to see if they would be interested? :)

Froggy
09-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Pleeeeeeeease Aesa Alice! That would be amazing!

Chat Noir
09-05-2013, 02:21 AM
k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u
PLAYER
RANOK

Froggy
09-05-2013, 02:54 AM
OH MY GOSH YEEEESHAAAAAA! Welcome here kure!

Chat Noir
09-05-2013, 03:08 AM
I kinda wanted to co-host but... totes not sure on that lol

Bia
09-05-2013, 03:09 AM
Player Bia
# Code ITAMI
#to sign up 7

Posting from my cell phone will edit with 7 code as KURE took six.

EDIT got it

Froggy
09-05-2013, 03:16 AM
You guys ROCK!

And...whatever you're comfortable with kure -luv-

CrumpetCannon
09-05-2013, 06:36 AM
CrumpetCannon
Player
# BESSH

This seems terribly interesting, and the idea of a Disney themed game seals the deal. Time to get the cement shoes.

Chat Noir
09-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Player Bia
# Code ITAMI
#to sign up 7

Posting from my cell phone will edit with 7 code as KURE took six.

EDIT got it

Psh, you didn't call it! YOU HAVE NO SPECIAL CLAIM ON THE NUMBER 6!

Bia
09-05-2013, 01:13 PM
I called it in my mind! I was just at a handicap :(

Merry
09-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Merry Gentry
player
GOOAK

So excited to play again! if you guys think you're bumping me off quick, you're in for a BIG Surprise!
I will have my revenge! bahahaha!

SQJ
09-09-2013, 05:06 PM
PmILOL55xP0

Who has the club that's made for you and me.

M-I-C K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!

Player Name: SQJPURE
Wanting to cohost
# Code no idea what the source code is ><

Froggy
09-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Remember ya'll, we still have until the 27th of this month for sign-ups. We need at LEAST 10 players for a game, but that would be a very short game...so let's aim for 15 ya?

Pure, glad to have you sign up again...if you do cohost (I.e. Nobody else wants to and no voting necessary) then you'll have a LOT more to do this time around :-D

Arcus
09-09-2013, 10:45 PM
:D YOU KNOW WHAT?!

FORGET IT, EVEN WITH SCHOOL I AM ON HER A FEW TIMES A DAY!

wait for it

COUNT ME IN!

Arcus
09-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Arcus
Player
BESSH

>.< sorry for the double post, it be accident

Merry
09-10-2013, 01:48 AM
*makes a note to bump off Arcus first, for the double post*

Chat Noir
09-10-2013, 02:38 AM
*Makes a note to never double post*

SQJ
09-10-2013, 05:17 AM
Remember ya'll, we still have until the 27th of this month for sign-ups. We need at LEAST 10 players for a game, but that would be a very short game...so let's aim for 15 ya?

Pure, glad to have you sign up again...if you do cohost (I.e. Nobody else wants to and no voting necessary) then you'll have a LOT more to do this time around :-D

I know.

Truuuust meh ^^
besides a couple RL snaffiis, I actualy think I'm a really regular member of rpa.lol

Jarms48
09-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Send me a vm when this starts. Cool, thanks. :)

Arcus
09-10-2013, 11:59 AM
>.< AGAIN SORRY GUYS! HAD BEEN TO ADD IT INTO FIRST/LAST POST, but... Accidently hit the reply button:(

m139
09-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Don't be sorry! It's perfectly fine!

*makes a note to figure out how to get others to double post more so I have a better chance of surviving past the first day*

Froggy
09-10-2013, 08:05 PM
Merry, YOU can't knock off for people double posting. YOU allowed it for mafia, remember?

[/totallybeingasmartass]

Merry
09-11-2013, 12:59 AM
*remembers that rule, decides a new rule against smart-ass-ism should be in place, and wonders how bump off the GM, in this game instead*

Froggy
09-11-2013, 01:44 AM
Erm, Merry...what about that rule 'GM's word is law?' ...you gonna re-write that too?

And...you know I'm the only one who can get away with being a smartass to you <3

Now find me more players with your adminly powers!

Arcus
09-11-2013, 10:42 AM
XD

guess I did it wrong, so I'll try again
Arcus
Player
SHOAW

Froggy
09-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Well, minus putting the wrong player number and equivalent code, it was the proper format XD

I added you to the list Arcus <3

Arcus
09-12-2013, 10:59 AM
:D yay!

Toon Yoshi
09-12-2013, 11:04 AM
Toon Yoshi (I'm usually called Toon for all you others...)
Player
Tenit

Wahoo! Yet again I fill the final (minimum) spot.

m139
09-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Yay! And now, if anyone else is looking at this, join! The more the merrier! (and as more join, the chances of me getting killed on the first day DECREASE!)

Froggy
09-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Accepted Toon!

Chat Noir
09-12-2013, 03:02 PM
(and as more join, the chances of me getting killed on the first day DECREASE!)

But you could still double post and incur the wrath of Merry.

You're never truly safe.

Froggy
09-12-2013, 03:10 PM
Too bad Merry has long since approved double posting... <3<3

Froggy
09-15-2013, 05:27 PM
ATTENTION ALL PLAYERS:

The co-host for this round will be Pure!

Role PMs will be sent out shortly!

Toon Yoshi
09-15-2013, 05:50 PM
Alrighty.

Froggy
09-15-2013, 07:15 PM
All role PMs have been sent! Waiting for a PM reply of confirmation from EVERY player before I post the IC, and until then new players are still welcome!

SQJ
09-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Ish excited

m139
09-16-2013, 01:41 PM
But you could still double post and incur the wrath of Merry.

You're never truly safe.

Yeah, well at least I can't do worse than last time.

Merry
09-17-2013, 12:06 AM
*stare*

Froggy
09-17-2013, 03:33 AM
Still waiting on two more confirmations to post the IC.

P.s...this round is freestyle writing, however, in adherence to the rules of RPA there must be at LEAST one line of in-character text. The rest is all freestyle, don't reveal your roles but you may RP as your characters IF you wish... don't quote anything sent to you via PM, and you MUST vote and explain your reasoning for voting (if you don't want to seem suspicious, that is). Minimum activity is 2 post every day cycle, but I would prefer for people to post on a daily basis IF possible.

As always, let me know via PM or OOC if you will be absent for a few days so you won't be auto-killed for inactivity.

Merry
09-18-2013, 01:24 AM
-rpa-

Jarms48
09-18-2013, 02:58 AM
Merry, every time I see your new avatar I keep getting confused between you and Elryndra. You both have the same one! :D

Froggy
09-18-2013, 03:01 AM
Still waiting on Spider-fan, but it has come to my attention that he's grounded until sometime this week. Unsure exactly as to when...

Chat Noir
09-18-2013, 06:41 AM
I believe it was Thursday or Friday...

I don't know about everyone else, but I don't mind waiting several more days for it to get started. :)

Merry
09-19-2013, 02:45 AM
I didn't know that Jarmy! I shall go change.. immediately!

Froggy
09-20-2013, 03:38 AM
Spidey-Fan has confirmed his role, and Mafia Disneyland will begin sometime Saturday!

Wobbles
09-20-2013, 03:48 AM
Yo. Spider-Fan's a girl. XD

Froggy
09-20-2013, 03:49 AM
*blushblushblush*

SOWWY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

<3333333333

Wobbles
09-20-2013, 03:50 AM
Haha, s'okay. XD That's why I changed from Spider-MAN, cuz everyone was like, "YOU'RE A GIRL?! OMG NO WAY."

Anyway, SUPER PUMPED.

Chat Noir
09-20-2013, 04:36 AM
Yay I is so essited!

Merry
09-21-2013, 02:20 AM
:merry: Hurray!

Froggy
09-22-2013, 10:47 PM
Welcome to Disneyland! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=48969&p=1665358#post1665358)

Laurancephycios
09-24-2013, 05:02 PM
I have read the rules and wish to join.

Froggy
09-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Any objections from the other players if another person joins?

(I.e., this game has technically already started so we'll have to see...but I see no reason not to, I just want to check with the players for sure)

Wobbles
09-24-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm cool with it

Arcus
09-24-2013, 05:54 PM
I say go for it

Froggy
09-24-2013, 06:03 PM
Okay Laurancephycios, just use the following format and I'll send you a role PM ^_^

Laurancephycios
Player
# Code
#to sign up

The code can be found in the rules section, and you are player #11 so look for code #11

Chat Noir
09-24-2013, 08:08 PM
I am against this.

But not really, I just felt like going against the grain.

The more the merrier!

Alice
09-24-2013, 08:12 PM
Welcome, Lauran!

I suggest making an intro thread - it's a great way to slip into the community.

CrumpetCannon
09-24-2013, 08:34 PM
I am all up for this, I'm eager to see what other Disney characters are on the roster.

m139
09-26-2013, 11:42 PM
wait, is the day end on Friday or Saturday?

Froggy
09-26-2013, 11:55 PM
Saturday night at roughly 9PM- Pure and I are still working out our time zone differences since he makes the lynch posts <3

m139
09-26-2013, 11:56 PM
thanks.

Froggy
09-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Oh Toon, I soooo tried to rep you for your last post. Too bad I've reped you recently XD!

Toon Yoshi
09-27-2013, 12:45 AM
1) Was my post really that good? and
2) You should rep some others in this RP.
3) We'll meet up or something later I guess, because we both are in Jaezell.

Froggy
09-27-2013, 12:48 AM
Trust me Toon...I've been spreading out rep like CRAZY lately, especially to the folks in MY RPs because you are ALL awesome. And yes, yes it was ^_^

Toon Yoshi
09-27-2013, 12:53 AM
I just realized this was the mafia RP thread.

I WILL NOT CEASE TO AMAZE YOU JUNI!

Froggy
09-27-2013, 12:55 AM
You're in this one anyway, aren't you Toon? So the mix up kinda doesn't matter XD!

Now enough posting in the OOC here! :lol:

Toon Yoshi
09-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Its on my subscriptions. (Alrighty, even though it is Day Phase I)

Arcus
09-27-2013, 01:17 PM
ok, sorry Juni. I know you don't want any more talk on the OOC but I have a question.

Has anyone seen Lauren, since we oked her joining?

Froggy
09-27-2013, 01:37 PM
Not yet, I was wondering about her...

I'll shoot her a PM today...

Jarms48
10-01-2013, 12:55 AM
So who died, I see a lot of votes for different people and Pure was very particular on his description. Could have said Name was thrown into the well. But a first turn lynch, well looks like it's going to be another Mafia victory, people just don't learn do they?

Froggy
10-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Erm...Jarms...you were sort of...lynched.

Pure mentioned in the bolded portion that Prince Charming was pushed into a well by the Disney characters <3

Down one townie thus far, daytime will be resuming on October 3rd

Jarms48
10-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Uh, I had 4 votes, you needed 6.

Arcus
10-01-2013, 01:07 AM
but you had the most votes, so you were lynched it is 6 or most votes

Jarms48
10-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Lynching without conclusive majority isn't how Mafia works, you need over half population before someone can be extirpated. 4 out of 10 is an inconclusive minority and is against the generic rules of Mafia. Most votes is rather ridiculous in a sense, say if there was no votes or a low tally tie (say 2-2), the mafia can simply wait until the end of the day and vote for one. But I suppose this is the Bears game and if I'm dead, I'm dead.

Froggy
10-01-2013, 01:20 AM
If a majority lynch is not achieved then the next highest vote count is taken...you know this from previous games Jarms, we hardly ever make 'majority'. If you wish to discuss this further, feel free to PM me as I'll be on for a while. You'll still get your badge for participating in this game.

Froggy
10-02-2013, 04:57 PM
Attention players: I have received very few night actions! Because of this, night phase on is being extended to Saturday, October 5th at 7PM(ish).

Please remember to PM me night actions!

Toon Yoshi
10-14-2013, 03:15 AM
OMIGOSH I AM SO SORRY MY SUBSCRIBTION THINGY DIDN'T WORK AND I MISSED THE WHOLE DAY AND I FORGIT THE DATE DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!

Froggy
10-14-2013, 03:20 AM
I understand, I thought someone was missing from the day phase...

S'okay, thanks for keeping me informed Toon :hugg:

Toon Yoshi
10-14-2013, 05:04 AM
Thank you! (I'll shut my trap now.)

Froggy
10-16-2013, 01:55 PM
So, I have a proposition for the 4.0 mafia:

SPEED MAFIA.

For those of you who are not familiar with this form, speed mafia does not last for several weeks/over a month. Speed mafia begins and ends within a matter of HOURS. I am proposing a 48 hour game of mafia, in which each phase is separated by no more than a few hours. Obviously schedules would have to be considered with this, and we'll discuss the schedule once we have enough people in it, but does the idea itself sound appealing?

Also, please note that night two ends tomorrow at 1:30pm central time tomorrow and I am still missing several actions...

Bia
10-16-2013, 02:04 PM
That sounds like it could be fun! Unfortunately, I don't think I could manage it with my schedule as it is right now. I hope you get to do it though.

Arcus
10-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Sounds interesting, but what about sleep?

Froggy
10-16-2013, 05:28 PM
Weeeell, I'm thinking that the night phase will be during the night and people will just send their actions in before they go to bed. It'll go like this:

Say we get the max allowed for this round (ten) : day one will last roughly six hours and begin at 3pm. So 3pm-9pm= day one. Night phase one will be from 9pm-8am, a.k.a. 11 hours. Day two 8am-2pm then night two 2pm-5pm (only three hours since it's during the day) and so forth.

Or a similar pattern that works best for EVERYONE'S schedule. But you get the jist...

Toon Yoshi
10-17-2013, 02:18 AM
Ooh! That's great! Can I be the co-host?

Froggy
10-17-2013, 02:23 AM
I will totally need a co-host, so if we get more volunteers we'll do voting...if not you're welcome to it Toon!

Toon Yoshi
10-17-2013, 02:44 AM
Yay! I hope you think up a good theme, or borrow one, or steal it, or unintentionally make one up. I just hope school won't push so hard on my back. I've already gotten 4 hours of homework today… cannot wait for the day phase.

m139
10-17-2013, 09:12 PM
speed mafia would be cool, but I don't think I'd be able to participate considering I only rp two consecutive days once a week.

Oh, and wasn't Elisie already killed by the mafia night one?

Froggy
10-17-2013, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I just haven't had the chance to edit XD

Jarms48
10-20-2013, 05:41 AM
I vote for Mafia proper, or a game revolving around John Carpenter's The Thing.

Edit: Because I can. I can co-host, or host, I've hosted numerous Mafia games over the last few years.

Arcus
10-29-2013, 02:48 PM
>.< sorry about not posting, been kind... >.> ok more then a little busy on myside for the past week.

Froggy
11-01-2013, 03:24 AM
Please remember to turn in all night actions by this Sunday! Thank you!

Merry
11-02-2013, 01:30 AM
*yuppers* right o!

Froggy
11-03-2013, 03:44 AM
Mafia Re-Cap:

Day 1: Jarms48 is lynched and tossed down a well.

The grand re-opening of the Disney Parks began with a rather devastating start. Minnie Mouse had been pushed down the edge of a ride, falling to her death. Ironically enough, Miss Juni Beary hadn’t been paying attention when she wrote the post as she was soon reminded that Eilise Townie Doctor, had originally been given the role of Minnie and was very confused. After much discussion and reconciliation on part of Juni, Eilise was given a new role of Disney Princess Mulan. Day one of the grand re-opening ended with yet another death, and after much arguing Jarms48, Regular Townie, was offered up as the first victim and pushed down a well.

Night 1 was just as interesting as the first day.

Eilise, Townie Doctor, decided that it was best to protect k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u, Townie Thief from certain death. The Mafia Godfather had also chosen for death and seemed to be saved just in time. There were no deaths as a result.

Day 2:
MAFIA DOWN! Standing alone and without support, though no opposition, m139 made the first move to lynch a mobster on pure gut instinct alone. Crumpetcannon, Mafia Goon, was lynched on day 2 and the mafia was shortened to two members.

Night 2:
Night two was full of activity. The beloved Spider-fan, Townie Investigator, decided to investigate k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u. She discovered that he was not as innocent as he seemed and that he was out roaming Disney Land when he should have been asleep. K.u.r.e.y.u.k.u had attempted to steal m139’s non-existent powers, for she was a Regular Townie and did not have any. Likewise, there were no deaths on Night 2 as the Mafia godfather decided to recruit Merry Gentry, once former Regular Townie as her NEW Mafia Goon to replace Crumpet. Toon Yoshi, Mafia Investigator, had likewise decided to investigate K.u.r.e.y.u.k.u. and discovered that he possessed a town-related power. Thus the end of Night two, also ending in no deaths.

Day 3:
It seemed as though Mickey Mouse’s luck had finally run its course. He was lynched, offered up for the chopping block, and his TRUE identity was discovered. Rather than the self-proclaimed Spider-Man, he was revealed as the one, the only, Mickey Mouse. Spider-Fan, Regular Townie, was lynched on Day 3.

Night 3:
MAFIA WINS!
Bia was finally able to rid herself of that pesky K.u.r.e.y.u.k.u and steal the win for the Mafia. Toon had investigated Arcus, Regular Townie and discovered that he possessed no true abilities other than a vote. With that, Mafia wins!

Role Descriptions and awards coming soon!

Froggy
11-03-2013, 04:14 AM
Awards:

Most sought-after: K.u.r.e.y.u.k.u!
By the end of the game, K.u.r.e.y.u.k.u had four separate people attempt to use their night abilities against him, making him the most sought-after Disney character of all!

Most Active: Bia! She participated in every night phase as WELL as every day phase, and used her abilities during every night phase to ensure a Mafia victory. Well done ma’am! <3

Most comical: m139! After all your stress and worry about being lynched, even going so far as to ‘encouraging’ new people to join, you managed to survive after all, didn’t you?

Best Use of Power: Toon Yoshi! Toon Yoshi used his powers of evil investigation to help steer Bia towards choosing her nightly actions and securing a Mafia victory.

Congratulations you four, unfortunately there is no true award other than Master Gamer (that is handed out to all), but I thought you deserved a little recognition for participation and for use of your abilities. Well done.

Froggy
11-03-2013, 04:18 AM
What's What and Who's Who :

1. Spider-Fan~ Mickey Mouse, Townie Investigator! Lynched D3
2. M139~ Daisy Duck, Regular Townie!
3. Eilise~ Mulan/ Minnie Mouse, Townie Doctor! auto-killed N2 due to leaving[/s]
4. Jarms48~ Prince Charming, Regular Townie! Lynched D1
5. Merry Gentry~ Bugs Bunny, Regular Townie!- recruited goon
6. K.u.r.e.y.u.k.u~ Peter Pan, Townie Thief! Killed N3 by Bia
7. Blue/ Bia~ Elmer Fudge, Mafia Godfather!
8. CrumpetCannon~ Captain James Hook, Mafia Goon! Lynched D2
9. Arcus~ Esmerelda, Regular Townie!
10. Toon Yoshi~ Donald Duck, Mafia Investigator!

Mickey Mouse: You are the infamous Mickey Mouse! Your loyalty is to that of the town-side, and your ultimate goal is to use your powers to discover whom the mafia truly are…whom is threatening Disneyland! Each night, you may choose a name that you wish to investigate. At the end of that night, I will send you a response as to whether or not your investigation was successful. Remember, there are several things that can impact an investigation. A member may be protected by another player or he or she might just be the mafia…it is up to you, Mickey, to use your judgment as to whether or not they are innocent or guilty. Good luck! Remember that you may only choose one name per night, and that you must choose a different name each night! Role: Townie Investigator!
~Spider-Fan

Mulan: You are the beloved Mulan! Your loyalty resides within the town-side, and your ultimate goal is to keep the people of Disneyland safe and healthy. You are the equivalent of the average town’s doctor. You have the ability to choose ONE PERSON each night whom you believe to be innocent and to use your abilities to protect them from any other power role, inclusive of the mafia. The catch? You can’t pick the same person every night. The name you pick will be protected from power roles AND the mafia, so choose wisely and good luck! Role: Townie Doctor!
~Eilise

Donald Duck: You are the ever-famous Donald Duck! Your loyalty resides within the mafia, and you are here to serve the mafia. You must use your cunning, wit, and resources to decipher which of the other players will pose a greater threat to the mafia. You may choose ONE NAME each night to investigate, to discover their ability. The catch? You must choose a different name each night and it cannot be the same name every night. Remember, there are several things that may impact an investigation so do not take failures lightly. Report them to your boss, and try again another night if you so wish. Good luck…Donald Duck! Role: Mafia Investigator! ~Toon Yoshi

Bugs Bunny: You are the beloved Bugs Bunny! Your ultimate goal is to eat as many carrots as you can on a daily basis and to hide from that blasted Elmer Fudge. You are but a regular townie within Disneyland and have no special ability other than to vote.
~Merry Gentry

Elmer Fudge: You are the infamous Elmer Fudge! Your loyalty resides within the mafia, and it is your responsibility to weed out the townspeople. You may do this through ANY means necessary. You are the leader of the Disney Mafia and it is your responsibility to protect those whom serve you and whom are loyal to you. You may kill, you may investigate, you may recruit other players. Remember though, you may only choose ONE name a night and ONE ability a night and those names and abilities must vary on a nightly basis. You cannot kill two nights in a row, and you cannot choose the same name two nights in a row. Do what is best to keep the mafia alive, and make sure you communicate with your loyal servants as to what their wishes are. You may only communicate with them at night, and then you will be responsible for carrying out those actions that they wish to commit. You must PM myself (Juni_Beary) or my co-host (Pure) and tell us what your wishes are: Who you wish to investigate, kill, protect or recruit is entirely up to you but you must communicate ALL of those wishes to us. Good luck, Elmer Fudge. Role: Mafia Godfather!
~Blue/ Bia

Peter Pan: You are the controversial Peter Pan! You have the ability to choose ONE NAME each night and to ‘borrow’ any ability that particular player has. I will send you a PM as to whether or not that particular ‘borrow’ was successful, and what power that person may have granted you- if any. For instance, should you choose an investigator, you will be able to snatch their ability and choose someone YOU want to investigate. However, be leery… should you choose a role by the mafia, you will be auto-killed due to the fact that you are NOT mafia. Instead, you are the townie thief and you may only survive by borrowing townie powers! Good luck Peter Pan! Role: Townie Thief!
~K.u.r.e.y.u.k.u

Prince Charming: You are the ever-loved and widely-admired Prince Charming! Your loyalties reside within the townie side, and you are but a mere regular townie. You have no special abilities other than good looks, charm, and the ability to vote. Good luck, Prince Charming! Role: Regular Townie!
~Jarms48

Captain James Hook: You are the despised Captain Hook! Your loyalties lie within the mafia, and you are but a mere mafia goon. It is your responsibility to help in the decision making of who to kill, and how to use the abilities of the other mafia members. Your team members include Elmer Fudge, the Mafia Godfather, and Donald Duck, the Mafia Investigator. You have no special abilities other than the ability to communicate with your team members at night and to ensure that they use their abilities wisely. Role: Mafia Goon!
~CrumpetCannon

Daisy Duck: You are the beloved Daisy Duck! Your loyalties reside within that of the townspeople of Disneyland, and you have no special abilities other than the ability to place a vote. Good luck, Daisy Duck! Role: Regular Townie!
~m139

Esmerelda: You are the widely loved Esmerelda! Your loyalties reside within that of the townspeople of Disneyland, and you have no special abilities other than the ability to place a vote. Good luck, Esmerelda! Role: Regular Townie!
~Arcus

Chat Noir
11-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Whoo! For once in my life I feel wanted!!

lol

Good game guys.

Too bad townies never win... :'(

Merry
11-03-2013, 08:11 PM
Evil does tend to prevail... (evil) at least I wasn't killed off this time!

Arcus
11-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Didn't the mafia lose the first round?

^^ oh no wait they didn't almost though

Toon Yoshi
11-04-2013, 02:09 AM
Good game, but Mafia won. It's like the code of playing Mafia or something. Or was it was destined to happen?

Wobbles
11-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Beloved? D'aww *warm fuzzles fall from sky*

Good game everyone! Kure, I'm watching you XD

Chat Noir
11-04-2013, 03:50 AM
You were suspicious!! D:

Wobbles
11-04-2013, 04:04 AM
I was suspicious? *is miffed* *walks away* *trips and falls off roof* *dies*

Froggy
11-04-2013, 04:34 AM
Mafia isn't designed for mafia to win, it's just that it's happened that way for every game. It's something I've been trying to make easier for the townies by adding a ton of power roles, but with only ten players this game I couldn't add as many as I would have liked.

If someone else wants to host the next game and try different methods and roles I'm all for it...I'll gladly play as a player or help cohost if needed.

Jarms48
11-04-2013, 06:32 AM
I can SO make a John Carpenter's The Thing mafia, it'd be an interesting take from the norm. Though it'd be more thriller based.

Bia
11-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Mwhahahahah!

m139
11-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Woo! That was fun!

Although I would argue that Kure stole my power. He stole my power of influence.

CrumpetCannon
11-04-2013, 05:54 PM
Jarms' idea of a Thing themed mafia game fills me with a sensation of excitement and cold, cold fear.

Froggy
11-05-2013, 02:13 AM
You never lost your power of influence! Mwuahahahaha!

And, I'm not familiar with 'The Thing' but I would be more than happy to play if you wanna do it, Jarms?

Jarms48
11-05-2013, 02:34 AM
Here's the wikipedia page: The Thing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thing_%281982_film%29)

Basically a research team in the antarctic are being plagued by an extraterrestrial that can morph and mimic its pray. So instead of Mafia you would have 'Thing(s)/it/creature(s)/etc' (disguised as fellow researchers) trying to kill the remaining base staff.

Is there a waiting period before I would create an OOC?

Froggy
11-05-2013, 03:16 AM
Not normally, I do it when I'm not bombarded by homework and make sure it's of good timing for a majority of players. I recommend that you have no less than 10 players, as even with ten it's a short game.

You can post it whenever you want, and I love that idea. If you need help cohosting Toon offered to help me out, or I'm also willing to help out...whatever you prefer.

Jarms48
11-05-2013, 03:36 AM
Last question before I start, may I borrow your first OOC post? Seeing as many of the rules won't be incredibly altered.

Froggy
11-05-2013, 03:43 AM
Sure... Just make sure to PM me the link so I can sign up before anyone else.

I kid, I kid! Go for it ^.^

Make sure to keep this in the chat section though!

Toon Yoshi
11-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Yeah, 'cause if you choose Juni/Pink/Smile as the cohost I'll probably struggle to put a paragraph post... I'd struggle on any paragraph post, because my thoughts are long but my brain mega-shortens it. I'm excited though.

Froggy
11-05-2013, 01:48 PM
...and why would my presence cause you struggle, Toon? >:-)

Toon Yoshi
11-05-2013, 09:55 PM
You. Pressure. Me. Like a teacher... oh wait, that's Spider-Fan. And if he didn't put it in chat, we'd have to do a paragraph a post, and yeah... I can't do that.

Wobbles
11-05-2013, 10:02 PM
I'M A GIRLLLLLL

Toon Yoshi
11-05-2013, 10:11 PM
I know. I said Spider-FAN F-F-FAN. With an F. That's why you renamed yourself from Spider-Man. I read the Spoiler...

Wobbles
11-05-2013, 11:02 PM
...you said 'he'

m139
11-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Jarms, if you are reading this, may we post in the OOC yet?

Jarms48
11-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Of course. The OOC is up, I'm just waiting for applicants. :)

Toon Yoshi
11-06-2013, 02:12 AM
He= Jarms.

Jarms48
11-06-2013, 02:26 AM
He does = Jarms, or was that a keyboard error? ;)

Toon Yoshi
11-06-2013, 02:54 AM
The first one. Mafia 3.0 was short.