PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Café

Alice
06-28-2010, 07:03 PM
Nikki picked up the tray full of deserts and beverages and zoomed away to pass them out. When she was placing a cup of coffee on a table, she noticed a new girl get pulled inside.
Ohh.. Why does he keep getting new ones every day? Isn't it bad enough already, with the children and adults already here?
She looked around at all the happy faces and sighed. Some of them didn't suspect a thing. They were actually having a good time. But when they find out that they can't leave.. Same story every time.
Nikki picked her tray back up and rolled away to the next table, her tail swaying behind her.

Milly
06-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Cecilia was attending one of the customers, when a new girl was brought inside. She nodded, then finished the recieving the order of the customer.
"I'll get to it right away." she said with a smile. She then rolled away, going towards Nikki.
"Look. He brought us another one." she muttered. They had so many people here already. What more can you ask for when there was already so many people? But then, Cecilia liked it. She had fun serving the humans.

Crow
06-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Skai smiled as a few clients admired her deep mauve wings "Why thank you" she said with a blush and a flirtful look "I'm glad you like them" she said before bowing and walking into the kitchen with some dishes.

Alice
06-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Nikki turned to Cecilia. "God. And she looks really young," she shook her head with a sigh. "Can you please go help her to a table? I have to take care of an order. Thanks," she said and rolled away to tend to another customer.

Kelly raised herself with a grunt, and brushed off her jeans. When she raised her head to look around, a gasp escaped her lips. There were... creatures. With ears and tails. And even wings! "What the..." When she paused on a certain girl with ears, she saw the ear twitch and Kelly flinched.
Okay... Back away, slowly... she told herself as she started to take steps backwards, towards the door.

Milly
06-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Cecilia nodded, helping the customer. "Hello there. Welcome to Kitty Cafe. Let me take you to your seat." she said with an innocent smile. The customer looked at her, unsure of what to expect. "Come on now. Don't be shy." Cecilia reassured her. She grabbed the girl's hand, bringing her to one of the empty tables.

Alice
06-28-2010, 08:42 PM
"Hello there. Welcome to Kitty Cafe. Let me take you to your seat."
Kelly just stared at her. Then, the other girl grabbed her hand and led her to a table. Kelly was forced to sit down, but she didn't say anything. It was all too weird.
Well, if you want answers, you've gotta talk, said the inner Kelly. Kell sighed, and made up her mind to talk. "...what is this place?" she asked, motioning around Kitty Cafe.

Milly
06-28-2010, 08:45 PM
"This?" she asked. "Well, miss, this is the Kitty Cafe." she said with a smile. "The most popular place in town. I mean.. Look at all the people here." Cecilia said, looking around. "Kitty Cafe is the place where you can relax and have some fun." she said, handing the girl a menu.

Crow
06-28-2010, 08:55 PM
Skai set the dishes down in the sink and then left the room to attend to people in the cafe. She looked over to see a new face and slightly rolled her eyes 'Oh my.... How many people will it take?' she thought to herself.

ChesireTiger
06-28-2010, 09:25 PM
Guenavieve slowly opened the door, and looked around. It seemed to be a normal cafe. She walked in, slightly bending over from hunger. She stood at the door and waited for someone to seat her. She took out her phone, flipped it open. Hm..It's still early. I guess I can grab a quick bite before my piano teacher comes.

Alice
06-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Kelly stared at the menu, but didn't reach for it. She spoke with her eyes on the menu, "The most popular place in town? Why did they pull me in? I want to go home, my parents are waiting for me. I didn't even want to come in here.. I just wanted to look..." She said, finally lifting her eyes to look at the waitress. She was genuinely scared, now. And it was visible in her eyes.
Will they let me go?

Nikki finished her current customer and looked at the door when she saw a new girl come inside. With a sigh, she rolled towards her, automatically pasting a smile on her face. "Hello there," she said, "Welcome to Kitty Cafe."

Milly
06-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Cecilia frowned. "But would you at least try something?" she asked. "Please? Maybe a drink or a coffee? Donut or a slice of cake?" she begged. "Please. Would you try one little thing? I'm sure you'll like it." she said with a small smile and pleading eyes.

ChesireTiger
06-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Man, this place is packed for such a new cafe. I hope I don't have to be put on a waiting list. Guenavieve looked up to see a waitress skating over to her and say "Welcome to Kitty Cafe."
"Oh, hi. Can I have something really quick to eat? I need to get home and do some work before I have lessons." She nervously scratched the back of her neck and tried smiling. She noticed one girl was pleading to leave, while the waitress was trying to make her stay. Hmph, well that's weird. Oddly enough, the girl seemed very familiar.

Alice
06-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Kelly threw her arms out and said, "Okay! Okay! Just stop... looking at me like that," she said, talking about the waitress's pleading eyes.
Gosh. Clingy, much? she thought to herself, as she took the menu from the other girl's hands. As she looked through the deserts and beverages, she muttered, "I'm Kelly, by the way," just so the waitress didn't have to ask her.
Kelly handed the menu back to the girl and said, "Cupcake and.. iced tea, please."
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Gwen, a girl from school, walk into the Cafe.

"Oh, hi. Can I have something really quick to eat? I need to get home and do some work before I have lessons."
Nikki's eyes saddened, but she didn't say anything. "Sure thing, hun. Right this way." She led the girl to an empty table and handed her a menu. "You can call me Nikki. And you are?"

Milly
06-29-2010, 04:45 PM
Cecilia smiled, then bowed slightly. "Thank you." she said. She took out her notepad, writing down what she wanted. A cupcake and iced tea.. She lifted her pen, looking at Kelly. "Your order will be brought to you in a few minutes, Kelly." she said. "Oh, and my name's Cecilia." she said, then rolled away.

ChesireTiger
06-29-2010, 05:09 PM
Guenavieve sat down and took the menu. "My name is Guenavieve, but most people call me Gwen." She looked over the menu a few times, and handed it back to Nikki. "I would like a cup of green tea and a slice of chocolate cake, please." She nervously smiled and turned back to the girl who she noticed earlier. Yup, she's definitely goes to my school, but I can't remember where I have seen her. She checked her phone again, which seems to have become a weird habit.

Alice
06-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Kelly nodded to Cecilia and watched her roll away. Then, almost in panic, she examined the whole cafe, taking note of where the windows and exits were... Just in case. When she finished, she leaned back in the comfy chair and caught sight of Gwen looking at her.

"Oh, that's a very pretty name, Gwen," complemented Nikki. Writing down the order, she said, "Green tea and chocolate cake, coming up!" And skated away.

Just a few seconds later, electricity in the cafe went down.

Milly
06-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Cecilia jumped as the lights went out. She heard screams in the cafeteria. She put the things in her hands down, then started looking for flashlights. Once she found one, she started to look for Nikki. "Nikki. Nikki. Where are you?" she said. She didn't know what was going on. She wasn't expecting the lights to go out.

ChesireTiger
06-29-2010, 05:53 PM
"T-thank you..." Gwen said as Nikki rolled away. For the umpteenth time, she checked her phone when suddenly the lights went out. She almost dropped her phone in surprise. She looked around, even out the windows to see what the cause may be. Probably a heavy storm. But the weatherman promised clear skies and sunshine all week...Hm, this is very weird. I should probably call my parents and tell them I might be late. But, there was no connection on her phone. What's happening?!

Alice
06-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Dammit. Perfect, just perfect, she thought with heavy sarcasm.
Nikki skated towards Cecilia and grabbed her hand. "I'm right here. I don't know. It's probably that.. uuugghh." She remembered. Her father was to make an announcement today..! Nikki closed her eyes, trying to stay calm. "Oh God. I think the boss is supposed to make the announcement today. Get ready," she said, imagining the chaos. The boss was gonna tell the customers that they were trapped, today.

Just when Kelly was starting to relax, the lights went out. She sat up straight, looking everywhere, trying to find the exit door. This was all too weird for her, she had to get out, now. But the whole cafe was pitch black.

Flex
07-01-2010, 08:03 AM
Kitty Café sounded like the kind of place that Tracey would go out of her way to avoid; its name instantly bringing up images of plush cushions, pink carpets and soft toys propped upon tiny chairs, their faces downed in toy teacups and saucers. Her cousin Amanda would have loved Kitty Café; in fact, if she had known such a place existed, she would have begged anyone who crossed her path to take her there--at only the age of five, her entire life revolved around plush cushions, soft toys and tea parties. So, perfect match. “I’ll have, uh…” Tracey murmured, her eyes quickly scanning over the restaurant, noting all viable exits, “…a slice of chocolate cake, thank you. Oh, and a glass of lemonade.” She said all this in a sickly sweet voice that only a sixteen-year-old girl (and only a select few, at that) would own.

She couldn’t help but notice that all the waiters resembled cats, or had wings; they all seemed to reek of magic and delight. But it certainly wasn’t an infectious vibe; Tracey felt terrible. She had begged for them to let her out, but they hadn’t. So, now she was stuck, and oh! All the lights in the café went out, and Tracey’s heart plummeted--she was very much aware that something was very, very… oh so, very wrong. “I’m right there,” a waitress murmured to girl sitting at the table across her, “I don’t know, it’s probably that… ugh… oh God. I think the boss is supposed to make an announcement today. Get ready.” She said all this in a saccharine-sweet voice, but Tracey couldn’t help but detect something sinister underlying her tone. All in all, she was very scared.

Crow
07-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Skai remained calm when the power went off, she quickly wrapped herself in her wings in order to protect herself from a wardrobe malfunction... She knew that the boss wanted to say something so she peeked through her plumage and quickly pulled out her lighter to try and get some light going so she could at least see where the kitchen was, she flicked the flint, but it didn't even spark "Damnit" she said as she kept trying.

ChesireTiger
07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Gwen frantically moved her phone around to try and get at least one bar, but it was no use. She slumped back in her chair and watched everyone around her scream and run around in panic. She overheard multiple employees say "The boss is coming!" Well, I wonder why they're so jumpy about their boss. Is he really strict or something? She wanted to get up and leave, but noticed that other people were trying to open the doors. It seemed as though they were locked, even though she saw lots of people come into the cafe. Gwen became very suspicious of what was really going on. But she let the suspicions go by, for there must be a more logical explanation.

Milly
07-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Cecilia looked at Nikki. "He's going to make the announcement?" she sighed. Oh god, the commotion that's going to brew up. All the people that are here at the moment. There's already one person who doesn't want to be here.. Kelly. Imagine her when ever she finds out that she will never be able to leave. She looked around, then looked back at Nikki. "By the way, Nikki.. Why does the boss want to keep these people here?" she asked, her tail slightly flicking.

Alice
07-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Wherever she looked, she saw customers and even the staff - frantic and screaming.
WHY are they screaming?! It's not like yelling's gonna get them outta here!
She was trying hard to stay calm, to figure out who to help first. But everyone needed help, dammit.

"QUIET!!!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, and, miraculously - it worked! Everyone froze and stopped what they were doing to pause and stare at her. Well, to pause and try to stare at her, since they couldn't see & all. Nikki straightened up, trying to look like a figure of authority, like she'd seen people do when they were trying to convince someone they were right. She took a deep breath, and started giving directions. Which she was supposed to do, since she was the one second in charge after the boss. "Alright, everyone. First of all, stop screaming. Do you think screaming's gonna help you somehow? It's just making everyone even more panicked. It's not the end of the world. The lights went out - that's all," taking another deep breath she continued, "Cecilia, Skai, and I will be the trio in charge today. The rest of the staff will listen to what they have to say, and obey all directions. Same goes to the customers. All customers should now take a seat and should NOT get up. If you need something, call one of the staff members. Just continue whatever you were doing like nothing happened, we'll take care of the lighting in a minute," she finished. Then remembered something else. "And oh yes.. There will be an announcement shortly, I recommend you listen to whatever he has to say."

After finishing her short speech, Nikki skated over to Skai. Handing her a few candles, she said, "Place one candle on each table and light them, please. After that you can continue serving the customers, 'kay? Thanks," she skated away with a smile.
After finding Cecilia, Nikki answered her question without batting an eyelash. "For fun. He likes.." She was about to say "He likes watching people suffer", but thought better of it. "He likes drama. He has powers. So he thought of this." Nikki was already used to explaining that to people, so after years of experience, she finally learned to say it without showing emotion. Nothing was gonna change even if she sprawled on the floor and cried a river. He would still be her father, and he would still be the man he was.

Flex
07-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Whilst she was frightened beyond words--to the point that anyone who’d try talking to her would be subjected to a series of “umms…” and “uhs…”--the opportunist in Tracey couldn’t help but view this whole incident as, well, a fabulous opportunity. Honestly; getting pushed into a café, being treated like an ‘Alice in Wonderland’ of sorts, and, well… Tracey knew that she would have been able to think of a thousand other aspects to her story if she had been in a more meditative environment (it was hard to think when everybody around her was screaming at the top of their lungs, though she could hardly blame them). ‘I wonder if I’ll get that chocolate cake,’ Tracey thought to herself--she was hungry, she really was, and the idea of a nice chocolaty slice of goodness just made this whole experience somewhat better.

“QUIET!” a voice rang through the air, cutting above the background of the ongoing screaming and bringing an abrupt halt to the chaos with Kitty Café. Tracey spun around and located the source of the sound--or, well, the end of the sound; it was one of those girl-cats. The girl-cat took a deep breath before going straight into a rant which Tracey had to admit that she didn’t entirely listen to (she had never been one to give her entire attention to another person; she was prone to reveries), but only caught certain phrases, including “stop screaming” and “it’s not the end of the world.” Strangely enough, Tracey felt comforted by those words. Everything was all right; of course it would be. “Cecilia, Skai and I will be the trio in charge today,” the girl said, “The rest of the staff will listen to what they have to say and…”--and then Tracey found herself going into yet another daydream so she was completely taken aback when a gorgeous, waxy candle was placed upon her table; she glanced into the flame of the candle and found herself knowing, wishing, that everything would turn out fine.

ChesireTiger
07-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Gwen sat down quietly after Nikki made her speech. Seconds later, a candle was placed on her table by one of the waitresses. Gwen watched as the she rolled away. Hmph, I hadn't noticed that they wore skates in here. I can't even remember the last time I went skating. She looked back at the flickering candle and stared at it for quite some time. She snapped out of it when she heard a beep come from her phone. She flipped it open, checking out what it was. A small white envelope in the top right corner was blinking. A text? Who could it be from? It was from her friend, and the text said "Where are you? We were supposed to be meeting up at the mall today." Gwen's eyes widened, but she decided not to text back since she had no idea what was going on.

Higurashi
07-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Johnson had been serving a couple of squealing girls when the disruption had began. Two more girls had been pulled into the trap. John shook his head. He muttered "Just how many?" Under his breath. He continued serving as the girls were seated. John could already hear the faint mumours of confusion in their mind. He shook his head again and continued serving. Then the lights went out. John stopped dead in his tracks, unaturally so. That meant that the boiss was coming. There would be much panic when the truth was revealed. John set down his tray and went to get his nightstick.

Crow
07-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Skai took the candles and remembered that she still had matches and began to light each candle on the table "Don't worry, we are doing everything we can to help out" she said to a frightened group as she ajusted her wings a bit because people kept bumping into them. She now had every candle lit on the tables before skating back to the kitchen and bumped into John "Oh, Hi John" she said softly as she set her tray down.

Higurashi
07-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Least to say, John was already edgy. When Skai bumped into him, he practically jumpred out of his skin. He turned around sharply before seeing that it was just Skai. He let out a pent up breath. He looked around to see many tables lit up by candles. People calmed down when there was light, so he did aswell. He relaxed his shoulders and stood a little less ramrod straight. "Hey Skai." He said in a friendly voice. "I was just going to get something to deal with the darkness, but it seems that you've already dealt with it." His voice nor his expression gave away that that was a total lie.

Crow
07-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Skai nodded "Nikki told me to take care of it" she said as she looked over a bit mesmerized at some of the candles "It's amazing how a small amount of light can calm people down" she said before shaking the state from her head "Anyways, I hope the people here won't react badly to the announcement..." she said softly "The last thing I need is people pulling out my feathers in a nervous fit" she said giggling a bit to herself.

Higurashi
07-04-2010, 10:33 PM
John walked a bit closer, leaning in so that his face was a few inches from Skai's. "Ah, don't worry. Even if they try I won't let them. Its part of my job after all." He said with a wink. He then pulled away and stared at a nearby candle. "Yah, the lights look really pretty. Not to mention some of the people." He said, looking at Skai. He winked again and walked off to the kitchen to fetch his nightstick. When he got it, he walked back over to Skai.

Crow
07-04-2010, 10:45 PM
Skai's cheeks went alight due to John's proximity, then he pulled away and stated a flirty comment, causing her to giggle "Alright" she said softly as she backed up a bit clumsily and bumped into the counter, causing the teapot on her tray to bump back a bit with a clang, her cheeks went even more alight as she quickly turned around to get her tray back in order.

Higurashi
07-04-2010, 10:49 PM
John had been planning to walk up next to Skai, but when she turned around with the tray he was right behind her. As such he crashed into her. They both tripped and went sprawling on to floor. John had landed akwardly, with his nightstick going painfully into his armpit. The teapot fell loudly to the floor with a clang that drew several peoples attention due to their proximity to the noise.

Crow
07-04-2010, 11:01 PM
Skai landed on her back with a painful yelp. "Ow, ow, ow....." she said as she slowly sat up and looked back "A-Are you alright John?" she said softly before she began to clear up her tray.

Higurashi
07-04-2010, 11:08 PM
John sat up painfully, withdrawing his nightstick from his armpit. He could already feel the bruise form in the cent and along the edges. That would make work difficult at the very least. John needed his right arm to do many things, including crowd control. He sat up all the way and answered Skai. "Yes, I'm fine. But are you? You landed on your wings!" John got up and went behind her, to look. The main bones in the wing weren't broken, but several feathers were bent out of place of the left wing and there were large bruisees forming at the bases. John got up again and picked up Skai's tray himself. "Sorry about this, but your shouldn't be moving your arms right now."

Crow
07-04-2010, 11:23 PM
"I-I think I'll be fine" Skai said as she stretched her wings a bit and flapped before a small yelp came out of her mouth. Her cheeks were a rosy colour as she began to stand up, she was devoted to her work... Sometimes, a bit too much.

Higurashi
07-04-2010, 11:27 PM
John set down the tray and moved over to Skai. He had known her sinse he had gotten here, and maybe he cared for her.... just a little. Of course he was trying to not give this away, and quite possibly failing. He moved behind her and helped her manuever her wings into the folded position. "Honestly." He mumbled to himself. "Why do you have to keep these things extended. Whaat the 'customers' want isn't that important so as to hurt yourself." He didn't notice that he was really close to her now, that they were practically touching.

Crow
07-04-2010, 11:42 PM
Skai blushed as he touched her wings. She felt butterflies in her stomach and a bit shakey in her arms, she blinked a bit as she slowly looked up into his eyes as she clumsily felt around for her notebook that fell out of her pocket. She continued to look into his eyes as she found the pocket book and snapped out of her trance as she looked down embarased.

Higurashi
07-04-2010, 11:46 PM
John however, hadn't been paying attention. he had noticed her look, but then he had looked around for the boss. He was worried about it. When he looked back he saw her eyes still looking. He blushed feircely, (which is pretty hard to do for vampires) and looked away. When he looked back her eyes and turned away from him to the floor. Even without the help of the light, his eyes could detect the blood rushing through her cheeks. He couldn't think of anything to say at that moment so he just put his hand on her shoulder.

Crow
07-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Skai smiled a bit as she looked up at him once more before giving him a hug "Thank you, John. You're a good friend" she said as she began to open her notebook to the last order that she didn't fufill. It was an order for some fresh peppermint tea and a few sugar cookies... She began to make the tea into a colourful lilac teapot.

Higurashi
07-05-2010, 12:31 AM
John blushed even more when she hugged him. He hadn't ever really been that closee to her physically before. When she told him that he was a good friend.... well his cheeks were already burning and then his ears did to. He nodded once. He then looked over her shoulder at the order. "Uhm..." He said sheepishl. "Do you mind me grabbing that order for you? I finished mine... and I still sort of want to apologize"

Alice
07-05-2010, 12:58 AM
When Nikki looked around the cafe, she nodded to herself, thinking everything would be fine. Then she noticed a customer still waiting for their order.
Ohh. She seems like she's been waiting for quite a while. Where is the staff?
Just then, a loud noise echoed from the kitchen. The girl turned around and saw John and Skai.. in an awkward position on the floor. But they quickly got up and were back in business in no time. And then Skai hugged John.. Nikki practically melted from joy. She loved it when someone close to her was happy, they gave off such a splendid aura that made Nikki feel happy.
Aww. That's so sweet..! John and Skai~
Nikki couldn't help but smile. She practically flew to the kitchen, grabbed the customer's order, and brought it back to Tracey. "Here you go, darling. Enjoy!" she said with a smile, handing her the chocolate cake.

The joy didn't last for long, though. The boss's voice echoed throughout cafe, but he was nowhere to be seen. He began, with his booming voice, "Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Unfortunately, I could not come down to the Cafe today myself. So I'll just make the announcement this way, it's still fun! I hope you're enjoying my Cafe! It will help," he gave a chuckle and continued, "Since.. You know... You're trapped in the cafe forever," he put emphasis on the words 'trapped' and 'forever' and continued, "Anyone who tries to get out will disintegrate the second they step out of the building. So.. I suggest not doing that! Haha. Now. Panic and enjoy!"

Crow
07-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Skai smiled and nodded "Thank you so much. There's no need to apologize" she said softly. Her happy state came to a sudden halt when the boss spoke, She then looked down with a bit of a sad face "....Well.... The boss has spoken...." she said as she looked over at the customers as they panicked.

Higurashi
07-05-2010, 02:17 AM
John nodded and immeadiantly headed over to the door. He took out his nightstick and waited for the onslaught to come. The first one to make a rush for the door was knowcked out with a swift rap to the cranium. The next two wen t down with blows to the legs. The fourth made it past John and opened the door. He froze, and promptly turned to dust. John sighed. He hadn;t wanted anyone to die this time around. The other customers froze.... afterall they had just seen a man disentigrate before their eyes.

Crow
07-05-2010, 02:30 AM
Skai nodded and saw John leave. She leaned against the doorway and watched as the people began to rush to the door, when one got loose... She held her hand to her mouth and looked down in a bit of shock.

Higurashi
07-05-2010, 02:35 AM
Since the people had stopped moving. John went over to Skai. She was clearly disturbed. All John John think of to do was wrap his arms around her. It was always a sad thing to see a person die. But to hae them die of out panic was many times worse. He just stood there hugging Skai feircely. To a man/woman, the customers stood completely still.

Crow
07-05-2010, 10:55 AM
Skai gently rested her head on his shoulder. She hated when people went outside after the boss' anouncements, but some people just didn't understand. Skai then set her arms down and tried her best to get back to work.

Flex
07-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Within fives minutes of the passing out of candles, two of the waiters had repetitively bumped into each other, flirting like little kids, before completely collapsing on top of each other. Tracey dared a glance at their awkward form; legs strewn together, giggling madly. She rolled her eyes and stared otherwise; they were really stretching her gag reflexes to their limit--in an ordinary situation she would have viewed such a scenario as rather cute, but now? Really? And, with fact that she had a Mathematics exam the following day, Kitty Café was really, really getting on her nerves.

Staring around the café, which had seemingly taken on a mood of astonished paranoia, Tracey decided to utilise her time; study for her exam, wait for the electricity to come back and for her to be let out. And, well… let things go from there. She grabbed her school satchel and propping it between her legs, retrieved her mathematics text book--opening it up on a chapter about the tangent and the derivative, dy/dx and an introduction to primitive calculus. She held her pencil to the notepad and began to take brief notes; mathematics had never been one of her favourite subjects but she loved the idea of there always being one correct solution, one right answer to all her problems.

She was well into her study when the boss decided to make his grand entrance--or “entrance”--via intercom. “Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen,” his voice boomed. Tracey creased an eyebrow in confusion before realising that this “All Mighty” voice speaking was the boss that everybody had been whispering about. Finally, an answer to the inexplicable insanity of Kitty Café! Sighing in relief, Tracey dropped her pencil, ridding her mind of calculus and prepared to direct all her attention at the speech being delivered.

“…since…You know… You’re trapped in the café forever…”

And it was with those few words that Tracey’s life was changed forever. She felt the disbelief, the shock, the confusion, the devastation as a man who had been sitting nearby her attempted to escape, disintegrating as a result. Tracey was terribly aware that her life had been placed into the hands of forces that she had no control on; no grip on. She felt overwhelmed by passion. “No,” she heard herself say as she got up, driven by rage and fear, “no…” she stared around the café, “this is illegal, this isn’t right.” She meaningfully glanced at the flirty waitress next to her. “I just want to let you guys know early…”--she attempted to keep her voice strong and firm--“that my parents are big-time lawyers and by the time this is over, all of you will be behind bars.”

Milly
07-05-2010, 07:58 PM
Cecilia was rolling by when one of the girls had started to talk. She laughed at what she said. "I'm sorry, but.. You're parents won't be able to touch us while we're in here." she said, in an eerie kind of tone. Her tail twitched in excitement. Now the fun was to begin. Maybe a little release of her claws would help a little..

Alice
07-05-2010, 08:14 PM
After giving Milly a stern look, Nikki skated towards Tracey. She slowly reached for her hand. "There's no need for that now, honey. Why are you blaming us? We didn't do any of this, and we're trapped, too. And, anyway, even if we were to tell you that you were trapped the minute you got in here, there still wouldn't have been any way to escape. Once you're in, there's no way out... I'm sorry, but it's the truth." Slowly, Nikki led the girl back to her seat, and placed her chocolate cake on the table. "The only thing you can do now, is, make the best of your time here, with everyone else.." she smiled sadly, trying to think of a way to cheer the girl up.

Flex
07-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Tracey’s day seemed to be getting worse and worse, on a scale that was both grand and inexplicable. People with wings and cat ears… people disintegrating the moment they stepped outside a door… a man with incredible voice-projecting abilities… all things that just weren’t supposed to happen. All Tracey could wish for was for all of this, for Kitty Café, to be some ludicrous, nonsensical, terrible dream. But she knew it wasn’t, and what she also knew was that she would never forgive herself if she allowed these people to take her prisoner.

As she was led to her seat by one of the gentler wait staff--another of the waitress’ comments still ringing in her ears; ”Your parents won’t be able to touch us while we’re in here”--Tracey thought and thought. She refused for the waiters to console her, clenching her eyes shut and pushing away her bowl of untouched chocolate cake. If anyone were to glance at her, it would seem as if she was crying to herself silently, but in reality she was deep in thought, thinking. She knew the solution to all her problems lay in her mind; she just had to find it.

But she would need help brainstorming.

Grabbing her History exercise book, Tracey ripped out a page, and after a quick scan of the café, began to write. ‘hai, mi name’s tracey,’ she wrote. ‘dnt worry, I knw wat ur thinkin, but if we wrk 2getha we hav a betta chnce… meet me outside the bthrum. Well chat.’ She rewrote the obscure message twice, her hand aching after completion--despite her use of shorthand--and scrunched both pieces of paper into balls, discretely tossing them in two separate directions; one towards the girl named Gwen and the other in the direction of the one who’d ordered a cupcake and an ice tea.

Then she got up and made her way to the bathroom.

Alice
07-06-2010, 02:24 PM
The darkness, the scary voice, the cat-people... And now, the death of that man. It all proved too much for Kelly. She ignored all the pleas from the waitresses to calm down. The girl just hugged her knees and rocked back and forth on the chair, her eyes shut tight. She kept shaking her head, thinking it would all go away if she wished hard enough.
It's a dream it's a dream it's a dream it's a dream it's a dream...

After a few minutes, she slowly opened one eye, but the cafe was still there. She shut it tight again and kept rocking. Her family, her friends, her home - they were all waiting for her! She couldn't just.. not come back. No, no, she couldn't. When she opened her eyes again, the people would tell her that it was just some kind of TV show and they'd let her out. Yes, yes! That was it! There was this show Kelly had heard her parents talking about.. What was it? Canen Camera? Canan Camera..? Ohhh -- it was Candid Camera! In the show, they played pranks on people and then told them that everything was alright and that they had been recorded on camera. Yeah, that must be it.

Kelly stopped rocking and opened her eyes. A waitress came over to her and offered her something to eat. Kelly ignored her question and asked, "Will you let me out now?"
The waitress sighed and patted Kelly on the shoulder. With a shake of her head, the waitress skated away.

Just when she was about to go back into panic mode, a scrunched up piece of paper landed on her head. "Ow." Kelly leaned down and retrieved the piece of paper.
‘hai, mi name’s tracey, dnt worry, I knw wat ur thinkin, but if we wrk 2getha we hav a betta chnce… meet me outside the bthrum. Well chat.’
Slowly, Kelly got up from her seat and walked to the bathroom with shaky legs.

ChesireTiger
07-06-2010, 04:08 PM
This is just a crazy nightmare. I'll wake up, and everything will be alright.Gwen shut her eyes tight in hopes that she would be back home safe and sound. But when she opened her eyes, the cafe was still there. No, this can't be happening!! My family, my friends... She froze up completely, not moving an inch. Suddenly, a crumpled up piece of paper landed on her head. She turned back to see who threw it, but no one looked suspicious enough. She grabbed the paper and carefully opened it. ‘hai, mi name’s tracey,’ it said. ‘dnt worry, I knw wat ur thinkin, but if we wrk 2getha we hav a betta chnce… meet me outside the bthrum. Well chat.’ So, this isn't a dream? She got up, looked around, and headed towards the bathroom, still holding the piece of paper in her hand.

Higurashi
07-06-2010, 04:22 PM
John went about, serving orders to shocked and quiet patrons. He wasn't that busy, so he decided to go to the bathroom. When he arrived, he saw three of the new customers.

Xclbr1
07-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Jak struggled with the man outside some weird place called "Kitty Cafe" He tried to punch and kick but the man was too strong, he threw Jak through the door, landing on his backpack. He looked up and saw a small cafe with lots of weird pink crap.
"Oh great..." Jak said

One of the waitors helped him up,

"Sorry about that, are you alright?"

"Yea im fine, But I cant stay" Jak turned for the door, but the waitor caught his shoulder

"Oh, but you cant leave" He said

Jak looked at the wierd man, but just turned back to the door, the mans grip tightened.
He slapped the man in the face with his free arm, that threw him back, he ran for the door, but the man from outside pushed him down again, this time on his chest. He looked up to see that it wasent a happy little cafe, there were people crying, rocking, and screaming about it being a nightmare, he looked back to the doors, but it got really dark, and he was left there...

Light Yoshiru
07-07-2010, 02:46 AM
Only a few lights illuminated from the dark Kitchen, such as a light burning from the end of his cigarette in his mouth. His kitchen was always dark or lit dimly, it need to be for him to work here. He was a Shadow Demon, Drevlin, they called him around here. He hadn't told any of them his real name, or his Human name. He lightly yawned as he leaned back in his chair, enjoying a moment of relaxation. He really didn't get much of that, yet today was a special day, or at least he thought. He really didn't care, as long as it didn't interrupt his cooking, other than for a smoke.

He put the chair on all four and then got up, firing up the oven and preparing the ingredients for everything on the menu. He put out his cigarette and pushed up his blue shades, they were also his reading glasses. He looked at the order board, sighing as he pulled some of the order papers off and reading them. He lightly mumbled to himself the orders and started cooking. He washed his hands up to his elbows, he may have been dead, but it didn't hurt to be clean.

He wanted to turn on his radio, but that would have to wait. He finished up the orders and poked his head from the dark kitchen, he flinched as the light hit his face. He rarely left the kitchen, he couldn't since the light bothered his aura, what he was made up of. He sat down in his chair again, looking to his left in the corner, his sword and cloak collected dust. Yes, he missed his free life, he had little time to practice his powers, even though he was considered an Arch-Demon for all the forms he has mastered. He could escape from here, he probably had a good chance..... but why would he? The realm outside was Light, he was cursed to dwell within the Darkness for eternity. He got up and dimmed the lights in the Kitchen, so that people who wandered into here wouldn't hurt themselves bumping into anything.

Yet, doubt any Humans would come into here, and all the employee's knew that if they said anything about his cooking and he took it wrong, they would need a scientist to pull the molecules of their face apart from the frying pan.

Alice
07-07-2010, 03:46 AM
"Oh no.." whispered Nikki when she witnessed what happened to the boy who had just got thrown in. With a sigh, she skated over to him and helped him up. She led him to an empty seat and motioned for him to sit down. After he was seated, she started with a smile, "Hello. My name's Nikki, welcome to the Kitty Cafe. Too bad you missed the announcement. But basically, once you're in the Cafe, there's no way out.. So, I'd suggest making yourself comfortable." She smiled innocently and handed him the menu. "Call one of the staff when you're ready to order!" she said and skated away.

As the waitress looked around, she smiled a bit to herself. Aside from the new customer, things were finally calming down. This was probably due to the fact that most of the customers had gone into brainstorm-an-escape-plan mode, but, of course, all plans would fail. But they didn't know that, so it was alright, since it was helping the cafe get back a little into its usual orderliness.

One man ordered something to eat, mumbling to himself, "Might as well eat something if I'm gonna be stuck here for a while." Nikki wrote down the order and zoomed away to the kitchen. She felt like paying Drevlin a visit, as she usually did occasionally, even though he didn't like it. Although he was the most gloomy, dark, and depressing person Nikki had ever met in her 18-year-old life, she actually preferred his company - unlike most of the staff at the cafe. He.. cheered her up by his gloominess? It was funny. Nikki didn't know how to explain it.
She went inside the lighter-than-usual but still dark kitchen and grinned. "Hi Drevlin!"

Xclbr1
07-07-2010, 04:30 AM
Questions flew through Jak's mind as a nicer waitress led him to a small table,

This has got to be a joke, no way any of this is for real!

He dident open it, but Jak tried to remember what was in his backpack, his lunch, his toolbox, a few peices of paper and a pen. He looked at the front door, no escape there, the man was blocking that way, but mabey there is a backdoor? he tried to look in through theorders window into the kichin but it was really dark in there, he would need help if he were to get out of there, but were any of these people still sane or even willing to help?

Flex
07-07-2010, 12:40 PM
Tracey stood outside the bathroom in a hall that was brightly lit and carpeted in pink, plush cushions. She leant against a rose-coloured--and scented--wall and allowed herself to relax; an attempt to relax, anyway. How could she relax when she felt like a knot of nerves--like she hadn’t slept in an entire month? Five minutes in Kitty Café equated to five hours in front of a counselor in the outside world. All Tracey wished was to be lulled to sleep, but she had plans to draft.

“So…” she began when the other two--Gwen and Kelly--had made their way to the bathrooms. She felt at a sudden loss for words. “Uh…” she rolled her eyes upwards and then towards the other two. She paused. Thought. And opened her mouth to speak again. That was when he walked in; ‘he’ being one of the waiters. He was tall, pale and gave off that magical, eerie aura that was common amongst the staff of Kitty Café--his very presence not only irritated Tracey, but reminded her that they were constantly being followed, constantly being watched. ‘Like Big Brother’ she thought to herself, dryly. She then ducked into the ladies’ bathroom, hoping that the other two would follow suit.

The toilets were magical--weird, yes, but that would have been the only way to describe them. Tracey eyed the sparkling purple tiles with awe--she glanced at the ruby-studded doors of the cubicles, the marble faucets and the large sauna--or rather, a pool--which seemed to stretch for miles. Tracey just wanted to stare and stare, but there was business to do, and she snapped to. “Okay,” she told the others once they’d clustered around the central mirror, “he probably won’t follow us in here.”

They look at their reflections in the large mirror--three teenage girls with wide, large, unblinking eyes. Mouth slightly agape. Tracey noted with a slight envy that she was the only one wearing glasses; the others seeming to have been blessed with 20/20 eyesight and generally good genes. She consciously ran a finger around the circular lens; she’d been wearing glasses since she was fifteen. “We’ve got to get out of here,” she told them, finally. “They might come at any time, so we need to think, talk and act quickly.” She was surprised by how resolute she sounded, how firm. “But first we need to know that we’re all willing to work together--that we’re all in this.”

She dared another glance around the large bathrooms, enjoying the serenity of the environment. “I’m not afraid to get my claws out,” she said with a slight smile. “I’m really not, but I can’t do this on my own. I just…”--she raised her arms platonically--“can’t.”

ChesireTiger
07-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Gwen walked into bathroom with Kelly and possibly the girl who threw the paper. She stared in awe at the wonderfully decorated and overly embellished room. I wonder how it looks in the men's bathroom. She giggled to herself and looked in the mirror. She put a few pieces of her hair in certain places, positioning them accordingly. She also made sure that her ears were still securely hidden. From some weird birth defect, she had grown--per say--much more different ears then her family and friends. So she kept them a secret for most of her life, the only people knowing are her parents and one friend.
Gwen placed the last hair in place and turned back to the others. Then, the other girl began devising a plan. Once she finished speaking, Gwen decided to add something to the conversation. "Well, since we are going to be working together on an escape plan, we have to introduce ourselves, at the very least. I can start." She cleared her throat and began. "My name is Guenavieve de Belleville, I'm 17 and..." she pulled up her sleeve and checked her watch. "I'm supposed to be having piano lessons right now."

Alice
07-07-2010, 09:53 PM
When she stepped in the bathroom, Kelly felt like turning right back around and walking away. Okay, a few bits of prettiness here and there, a few pink stuff - Kelly could tolerate. But a super cute bathroom with tons of colorfulness... No. Just no. Kelly wasn't a depressing emo chick who liked only the colors black, black, and black, but she wasn't a frilly, pink prep, either. She was more of a tomboy-ish girl. A little. Well, it was the closest thing to what she was. And sometimes she just didn't care. But this was a different case.

So, as a conclusion, the girl just decided to ignore the prettiness as much as she could, and getting her mind back to the problem at hand. Wait.. what was the problem again? Trapped. Cafe. Forever. Right. As if on cue, the other girl who had invited them here, started talking about plans and teamwork. Kelly looked up at the ceiling. She had this bad gut feeling. As if no matter how hard they tried, the others were right. That they were stuck. That no plan was going to get them outta here. She shook her head. If she didn't at least try, she knew that it would ruin her whole life -- well, at least what was left of it. She would regret it, a lot. If they at least attempted to escape, then Kelly would know that she had tried and failed. That there had been no other choice.
With a sigh, the female turned her gaze back to the other two. "Yeah, sure. I'm in it. Promise."

Then Gwen said that they should make introductions.
Guenavieve de Belleville. Gosh. Next to my name, Gwen sounds like a queen and Kelly - a slave. Funny. She didn't know why she found it amusing. But she did. So.
Then, as if on purpose, Kelly made her intro as short and simple as she could - just to be different. "Kelly. 16."

Milly
07-07-2010, 10:27 PM
Cecilia looked at Nikki. "Sorry for my behavior.." Her ears drooped, her tail dragged. She didn't mean what she said to Kelly. And she couldn't stand Nikki being mad at her.

((Sorry it's short))

Light Yoshiru
07-08-2010, 06:17 AM
Drevlin sat quietly in his dark room in his favorite chair, not expecting any orders now that the Humans were plotting of their escape, he hoped they didn't try to get into his kitchen. He hated cleaning everything off after..... well, speak of the Devil's daughter, the over friendly furry Neko had walked through the swinging doors. He really didn't like her kind in his kitchen, they would sometimes shed and it was pretty bad at times. Yet, he had to get along with her, with everyone here in fact. If he had a choice, he would have gotten rid of them all and used shadow copies of himself. But, yet, there she was.

He went to say something before Neko number two popped in, wonderful. Did he mention he hated Neko's? Oh yes, he did. Bloody cats, you feed them once, they stay. You try to kick them out, they cough up a hairball on you new shoes.... He sighed as he sat up, pulling out a cigarette, lighting it. He held the cig between his index and middle fingers, waving it between the two. "Hmm, okay, who dragged whom in?" He said, taking a puff from his cigarette, he had a light Irish accent in his voice. He was referring to the old saying "Look what the cat dragged in." He stood up and gestured the two to sit down and talk, he might as well feed them.

He wasn't going to take no for an answer, as far as he knew, they weren't fed in quite a while. Rolling around in those skates may have made serving faster, but it also took more energy to control themselves, so they lost a lot of calories each day. "What do you two want? Salmon? Mackerel? Rabbit? Or...." He said as he crouched down, opening the cabinets in the counters, pulling out a can and putting it down on the counter. "Or yummy-yummy, fishy-fishy kitty kat food for Neko's?" On the can, it had a picture of a Neko about to eat a spoonful of this terrible food. The Neko tried to have the expression of wanting to eat it, but it looked like as if it was scared of it and was hissing. "No? Good, that stuff is like dynamite on the digestive system.... There's some leftover cake, have a slice or two, but don't fill up on them, you don't need that much sugar." He looked at the two, pushing up his blue glasses again and taking a puff of his cigarette. He pulled out some cutlery equipment so he could cook what they wanted, sweets and coffee wasn't the only thing he could make around here.

Alice
07-08-2010, 05:13 PM
When Nikki looked up to see Drevlin's expression, she wanted to laugh. He looked especially... delighted to see her today. She wanted to burst out laughing, but then that would probably guarantee her death by Drevlin - she was already close enough, mostly because of her daily visits to his kitchen. So she just stood there and smiled.

As he was about to say something, Cecilia entered the kitchen. She blurted out an apology, and Nikki shook her head. "It's okay, don't worry about it. At least Tracey's calmed down now." When she looked back at Drevlin, she saw his cigarette and frowned. She hated smoking. It was disgusting and nasty. Even alcohol was better than smoking. She had an urge to run up to the chef and grab the cigarette and stomp on it. Which would probably cost her life, if she did. So she didn't.
"Hmm, okay, who dragged whom in?"
He motioned for them to sit down and started offering different kinds of foods. Nikki took a seat in his favorite chair - deliberately. She knew she was pushing her luck, but Drevlin told 'em to sit down, so she did. Maybe some huge miracle would take place and Nikki will still be alive in the next few days. "Salmon? Mackerel? Rabbit? Or...." He took out a can, "Or yummy-yummy, fishy-fishy kitty kat food for Neko's?" Nikki was repulsed, she wanted to puke when he showed them the food. She said, "Drevlin! That is SO disgusting. Please. WHY do you keep that.. stuff around anyways?" She had been about to say shit, but held back just in time. It was still food.. if not good food.

"I don't really feel like eating right now.. Can I just have a glass of juice?" Nikki asked with a smile.

Milly
07-08-2010, 08:05 PM
She nodded, staying with Nikki, just in case she needed anything else. She saw Drevlin.. The hater of all Neko's. Personally, she liked him, even though she was a neko. She didn't know why, but she just liked him. When Cecilia saw the cat fed he took out, she closed her eyes. She's never eaten cat food before and she never will.

"You know, Drevlin, just because we have cat ears and tails, doesn't mean we eat cat food. I mean, we're still part human, arn't we?" she said, poking her head out from behind Nikki.

Light Yoshiru
07-09-2010, 03:01 AM
Drevlin rolled his eyes at the girls, typical. The Neko's didn't like Neko food of doom. When they asked why he kept that stuff, he quickly replied, "So that when a sweet little kitty cat refuses my food, I can slip this posion into her next meal unnoticed. Yes, I can do that, prehaps I already have? He lightly grinned, it was that type of grin you just didn't know if he was lying or not. He then put his cig down and pulled out a whole fish

Alice
07-09-2010, 03:26 AM
Nikki gawked at him. She knew he was just kidding, but still... And then he took out a whole fish. Nikki couldn't help but say, "Ew." And then, when she realized what she had just said, she quickly covered her mouth and prepared herself for death.
Nikki was kinda weird, she admitted it herself. Most nekos loved fish. She despised it. It was all.. ew - to her. Was she a real neko or not? Wait, or did Drevlin already know that? Ohh, that was probably it. He must've taken out the fish just because Nikki didn't like it - that would've been very Drevlin-y.
Then the neko remembered that she was thirsty. "Drevliiiiiiin. Okay, fine. Just tell me where the juice is and I'll get it myself."

Flex
07-09-2010, 11:11 AM
“Tracey,” she told the other two. “Tracey Spencer.”

She considered keeping her introduction formal and snap--just like that, but--being Tracey Spencer--she knew that something more elaborate was required. “I’m sixteen years old and I go to Alamara Grammar, my parents are lawyers, I have a kitten named Cassandra, a holiday house in the Caribbean and I live in the West-Side district.” All of this came out of her mouth in a single go; without a rhythm, and no spaces in between--if Tracey were to write out what she had just said it would have all come out as one word (albeit a paragraph-sized word), for that was how fast she had been speaking.

As she giggled, straightening her glasses, she caught sight of a mermaid embedded into the wall of the bathroom. Like all the other fixtures in the room, it screamed of an ethereal beauty; something controlled and precise, the work of a talented architect. However, further examination of the artwork ruled out the involvement of humans--altogether it was just too… perfect. Too precise, too beautiful and far too controlled. In fact, there seemed to be a life to the mermaid, as if she was a real person and for a split second Tracey could have sworn that her eyes had glimmered, moved, winked. But she chose to dismiss the idea as a figment of her imagination and returned her attention to the other two.

“So…” she said with a nervous giggle, “we’re on our own here.” As she registered what she had just said--Tracey had a tendency to speak without thinking; some termed it as ‘the gift of the gab’ while others simply described it as ‘stupid’--she couldn’t help but wonder if they really were on their own. Were they? Surely there were other customers who would be willing to help, there had to be. “First, we need a plan,” she said, “and then we need to get some more people involved; other customers, you know? We…”

In her mind, she mentally graphed an outline of the café, or what they had seen so far anyway; an opening, the main room, a small hall tucked into the corner of the building that led to the bathrooms… a kitchen somewhere? There had to be a kitchen somewhere. ‘Maybe if we spoke to the boss…’ Tracey dared herself to think but quickly ruled out such an idea; the man frightened her, he seemed to be in complete control--totally immersed in power and totally happy to be in power. “We need to speak to the employees,” she spoke, “not necessarily the cryptic ones, or the really mean ones”--she got a sudden mental image of the girl who had mocked her--“but those who aren’t afraid to spill their guts; those who love a good conversation…”

Xclbr1
07-09-2010, 01:45 PM
Jak called for a waitor, he really needed to use the bathroom, but he dident see where they were.

"Can I help you?" The waitor said,
"Where are the bathrooms?" Jak replied
"Right over there" it said, pointing,

He dident bother saying thank you, he walked over to the bathroom but stopped dead in his tracks, wide eyed, hearing voices from inside. He ran back over and asked for a glass of water, he took it and ducked into the boys bathroom. He went over and dumped the water into the sink, then went to the wall the bathroom shared with the girls room. With the glass he would be able to hear every word they said, he sat an listened...

ChesireTiger
07-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Gwen stared off into space, deep in though on how they should escape. "I have an idea." She said, out of the blue. She looked back at the other two, not noticing that her pupils were dilated. "If we try and get all the other trapped customers, it might be easier. Firstly, we are going to need a map of the cafe. I don't think they would just hand them out, so we're going to have to make one ourselves." She looked at Tracey before saying "Since you wrote the note to both of us, you probably..." She went quiet and walked over to the rightmost wall.
Gwen walked back and continued talking as if nothing happened, only quieter. She motion for them to get closer. "Tracey, since you wrote us that note, you probably have more paper, right? And some pencils?"

Milly
07-09-2010, 05:58 PM
When Cecilia saw Drevlin pull out the fish, she took a step back. She hated fish food. All kinds of it. Any type of sea food revolted her. It made her want to puke. She was always fond of the sea creatures, so much, she couldn't bear to eat one of them. She stared at the fish, wanting to go over there and slap him with it. But at the same time, she had to contain it. One wrong move.. And who knows what might happen next to Cecilia.

Higurashi
07-09-2010, 08:33 PM
John continued on into the bathroom. He did however notice the girls watching him as he walked by. He knew that they probably hated him aswell as any other employees. After all, they were part of their entrapment. John cntinued on with his buisness, happening to sit by one of the vents. It was then that he became interested. He could only hear snatches of words, but he heard enough.

Alice
07-09-2010, 08:46 PM
Kelly shrugged. Why would they need a map? The cafe wasn't that large - they would just remember where everything was. She thought about it, and decided to tell them. She turned to Gwen, "Dude, why would we need a map? We can just keep a mental picture of the cafe. There are only so many rooms..." Then she remembered about the doors she had seen when she'd entered the cafe for the first time. They probably needed to check them out - who knew, one might just lead to an exit... Not that she thought the boss was that stupid, but it was worth a try. She faced Tracey and said, "But I agree about asking a staff member." Now, facing both of the females, she continued, "I saw some doors. We could ask.. I dunno." The first person that came into her mind was Nikki. Sure, she was nice and everything, but she wouldn't be that foolish as to tell them how to get out. It wasn't certain that she knew, either. Cecilia, of course, wasn't even a choice - seeing as how she had treated Tracey. Then, there was the the guy.. what'shisface. But he was kinda scary, according to Kelly. So... who was left?

Flex
07-10-2010, 06:08 AM
As Tracey listened to what Kelly and Gwen had to say, her mouth curved upwards into a wide smile--she couldn’t help it, she was just so… happy, exuberant, ecstatic--she knew that with these two, her fellow prisoners, there was hope; a way out of this nightmare.

“The doors,” she told Kelly with a nod, “the doors.” She could somewhat remember a few random doors as she had been pushed into the café by that terrible man, but then again, at the time she had been seeing everything through a haze of confusion, irritation and fear. “We need to ask a staff member…” she said, “we need to…” she trailed off and tried to focus on their current predicament; they were trapped in a café, they needed to get out and they absolutely needed the cooperation of one of the staff members in order to do so.

Tracey briefly glanced around the bathroom before turning back to Kelly and Gwen. She giggled and seated herself on the edge of the sink. “Well,” she said, raising her hands in the air for no apparent reason other than to illustrate her point (she was prone to dramatics), “there’s that Nikki girl, and there’s…”--she closed her eyes for a second--“Cecilia… and there was that boy…”

She closed her eyes and visualised the man they had encountered in the hallway outside the two bathrooms; good-looking as far kidnappers went--tall and pale. “Oh, yeah,” she said in a revelatory tone, “that kid outside,”--she motioned to the door--“he was the guy who went all Romeo on that waitress, and he’s also the guy who stops people from going outside…”

The realisation took Tracey by such surprise that, giddy with excitement, she quickly bounded over to one of the vents connecting the ladies’ to the gents’ and peered inside--against slashes of a sparsely furnished bathroom she thought she could see something shuffle. “You,” she said, her voice quivering as she pointed a trembling figure at him, “you were spying on us.” It was a bold statement, but she said it with such confusion and a slight dash of resignation (though not at the prospect of being a prisoner forever, but more at the idea that the staff were always around and absolutely could not be trusted), that it came across as a question.

Their eyes met and on an impulse--as if supernatural forces were determining her very actions--she found herself saying, “come here,” and beckoning towards the ladies’--allowing him inside.

It was only after the words left her mouth that she understood the absurdity of her proposition; a MALE in the girls’ bathroom, let alone a member of the STAFF? Tracey slowly turned around and faced Gwen and Kelly, prickling with embarrassment, and as her eyes met with Kelly's, she realised the seriousness of her mistake--this member of the staff… he wasn’t their target; he was too scary, too intimidating. “Skai,” she said softly--an image of the gentle and most kind-natured member of staff bursting into her mind. She gulped, and spoke quickly; “Kelly, Gwen--you go talk to Skai about those rooms; she’s…” she rolled her eyes back, and with a slight giggle, continued, “…perfect. She’ll give us the answers we need.”

Then, as the handle of the ladies’ bathroom began to open, she turned back to the others, a sly look in her eyes. “I’ll deal with Mr. Testosterone.”

Xclbr1
07-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Jak flinched as the talking stoped and he could suddenly hear one of the voices from a vent under his feet, he bent down and looked through it,

“come here,” The voice said, not sure if it was talking to him or sombody else.

Well if it is then I had better get going, and if it isnt, well they should be happy for another person.

He cracked poen the door and peered outside, making sure there was no employees outside. When nobody was in eyesight of the bathroom hallway he quickly shuffled around to the ladies room, getting inside and shutting the door behind him.

"Hey, im Jak" He said...

Higurashi
07-10-2010, 05:58 PM
John heard something else, a girls voice close to the vent. It said something..... oh crap, he'd been found out! He got up from his seat, pulled up his pants and leaned over to the vent. His eyes and the girl's met. He heard a whipser "Come here" it said. John got up and considered this for a moment. He heard the stall next to him open an then whomever was in it exit the Bathroom. He walked out of his own stall and walked outof the men's bathroom. He glanced around and fetcheds his night stick, tucking it up the back of his shirt. He then waled back to the women's bathroom, making sure that no one was watching. He then slipped into the door. His first impression was the absolute girliness of it. It was overwhelming. He blinked a couple of times before looking around. In front of him was a male customer, and three female customers. John positioned his hand so that he could quickly draw his nightstick without being noticable otherwise.

ChesireTiger
07-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Gwen sighed and crossed her arms. It would've be useful for recording any secret passageways... She stared off into space again, thinking about different things which had no link to each other. She did have a tendency to think and do random things, her parents even thought she had A.D.D. for some time.
She snapped out of it when Tracey went over to the vents and began speaking to someone on the other end. She didn't hear much, but caught the words 'spying' and 'us'. Then she heard her say "Come here." Suddenly, the door opened and a male customer came in. He introduced himself, but Gwen still felt slightly weird, since a male was in a female bathroom. Then, a employee entered. Ok, what is happening? Since when could males enter female bathrooms? She decided not to think about it and waited for what would happen next.

Flex
07-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Okay, so… there were not one, but two guys in the ladies’--two too many, in her opinion, though this very situation was entirely her fault. “Hey, I’m Jak…” the first to walk in had said. In Tracey’s brutally honest opinion, he looked like a pageant kid--someone groomed and makeup-ed to perfection with brilliant, blue eyes and perfect golden hair. That being said, he was the tallest in the room--height was power and Tracey was more than willing to admit that.

“Tracey,” she told him and, upon a whim, was about to embark on a lengthy introduction of her life, when Male #02 decided to stumble into the room. Okay, not stumble, but he slid in like the coolest cat on the street. Tracey couldn’t lie; she was JEALOUS--all she could see was green until she managed to remind herself that she was worrying over the gait of her kidnapper; alongside dramatics, Tracey was also prone to the more superficial things in life.

“Oh, hey,” she told the newcomer, along with a curious glance at Jak. ‘Think Tracey, think’, she told herself. She clenched her eyes shut and immediately a plan formulated before me. She grinned, thanking the heavenly powers above who had granted her with such an idea, before she began to speak; “I’m so glad you came,” she said, shooting the staff member a sugar-coated smile. “I need help with…”--she paused to turn around and face Kelly and Gwen, shooting them an urgent glance--“…the sauna.”

She moved towards the sauna and slid a hand over its sleek exterior. “How exactly do I…” she shot a whimsical look at the two males in the room, “…start this?” She then flashed them a smile that was both saccharine-sweet and toothpaste commercial-artificial. Diving around, she shot yet another urgent glance at Kelly and Gwen, nodding slightly towards the door that led out of the bathroom before turning back towards the two gents, her eyes wide and mouth slightly agape; the look of one who is low in the brain cells department.

“So…?” she asked, sweetly.

Xclbr1
07-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Jak looked around the restroom,

And I thought the cafe part was bad he thought, looking at all the decorations.

“Tracey,” one of the girls told him, right then an employee, and a maleemployee at that, stepped into the bathroom.

Oh boy, what now?

"I’m so glad you came,” Tracey said, “I need help with…the sauna. How exactly do I …start this?”

Jak stood there with a confused look on his face, but then suddenly caught on, at least he thought. That or they could be trying to get rid of them both... He looked back over to the employee,

"Well, you work here, go show them how to work it!" he said, taking off his backpack and waited for the employee to walk by...

Higurashi
07-11-2010, 05:50 PM
John was confused for moment. He had thought this was something about being trapped. This showed clearly on his face until he decided to forget it. He walked over to the sauna and looked over it. The controls were fairly obvious to him. "Well you operate it like this." He said, then going into a short, simple explanation which anyone would be able to understand. "And finally you turn this knob." He said, doing so. When he did the room was instantly filled with a rather thick steam, startling John, causing him to fall into the sauna.

Lundar
07-11-2010, 06:56 PM
The wind was blowing through the tree's with a soft and gentle wisp. The sun hidden ever so slightly behind a cloud in the sky.

"It sure is a nice in the city today", Yin thought to himself.

He had been carelessly walking around the city for an hour now, pondering and admiring the the warm gentle breeze that swung through his smooth silver hair. He wore a long brown trench, as to hide the sleek metal that rested on his right side in a long, but narrow pocket, in his coat.
Suddenly, he looked up as he was walking, the sun shining through his golden lenses in his glasses.

"Kitty Café?", he thought to himself, as a sign above the door to a coffee shop drew his attention.

He brought his gaze to the window on the side of the shop. All he could see was a sign that said "Special: Cake only 3.97$". He tried to glance futher into the shop, but the window's being tinted, didn't help his curiosity.
He loved cake so he went back to the door and read the open sign hanging off the knob. He began to turn the handle, and walked in.

When he was in, the door to the shop closed sharply.

"Bam", a loud noise echoed throughout the coffee shop.

Yinato looked around the shop, and in his eye's all he could see were people running around frantically, as well as bodies covered in blood on the floor, table's, and chair's.

All Yinato could think was, "The cake is a lie".

Crow
07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Skai looked over to see a new person walk in. She shook her head and then walked over to the locker room and opened her locker to reveal 2 photos... One was of her parents, and the other was of her and a toddler. She pulled her knees up to her chest and slowly began to move her wings so they covered her as she held the photos to her chest.

Xclbr1
07-11-2010, 07:57 PM
((the cake is a lie! lqtm!))

Higurashi
07-11-2010, 09:17 PM
((Woops!))

Light Yoshiru
07-11-2010, 11:56 PM
Drevlin looked at the two girls as they somewhat gave funny faces to the fish he pulled out, this was something else he needed to add to his Journal of Kurayami. "Hmm, I guess these two Nekomimi's don't like fish." He lightly sighed as he set the fish aside, going to the refrigerator that was around the corner that lead to the cellar for all the food. There was a light crash of three bottles as Drevlin came out with..... Drevlin? Yes, there was two Drevlins', Red eyes with Blue shades Drevlin held the Yellowed eyes with green shades by the back of his shirt, Yellow Drevlin curled his legs to not drag along the floor. This was.... new in the Cafe.

Red Drevlin set Yellow Drevlin down, he quickly sat down at a chair and scooted away from the girls, staring at them with his yellow eyes. Red Drevlin sighed as he leaned against the counter, shaking his head as he looked at the old time watch inside his vest pocket. "Sorry, I wish He would have stayed hidden for a little longer..... but he has a mind of his own. This is my Shadow and the other Me I guess you would say." He said as he pushed his shades up, not smiling or frowning.

His shadow looked at the girls with a small grin, leaning back, generally relaxed and unlike Drevlin himself. He seemed more relax, lazy, observing, and oddly...... happy looking. It would seem odd to see two of the same people that were not brothers, but the same person.

"It's a Shadow Demon thing, not common, yet not rare.

ChesireTiger
07-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Gwen snapped back into reality and thought of what to say. "Oh...right! The sauna! It is....not working. I am going to go find Skai now..." She grabbed Kelly's arm and ran out of the bathroom. Phew, I wouldn't want to deal with that awkwardness. She stopped when they got out, and turned back to Kelly.

"So, where do we start looking for her?" she asked. Gwen looked around, but didn't see any sign of the winged waitress. She thought it would be easier to find her--since she does have wings, after all. "I don't really think we should look in the kitchen. I'm kind of scared to go in there..."

Flex
07-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Tracey listened wearily as the waiter explained how to operate the sauna; twisting knobs and such--it was such a strange contraption to have in a café, and she was on the verge of asking him why EXACTLY they needed a sauna, when, showing all the grace and elegance she had previously envied him for, he fell straight in with a resounding ‘SPLASH’.

So, Tracey simply sighed and turned to Jak, their eyes locking briefly, before returning her attention to the drenched waiter. “Uh, so…” she called out, letting only a slight giggle escape out of what could have been raucous laughter--he looked ridiculous; like a giant, oversized sea urchin. “…John…”--she turned around and motioned to Jak quickly--“here, give me your hand.”

His slippery hands in hers, Tracey tugged him over the side of the sauna and onto the bathroom floor--a large ‘SPLASH’ followed and in a mere second the previously spotless floor was covered in multiple puddles of various sizes. “We need to take him somewhere warm, don’t you think?” she asked, turning to Jak, her mouth curling up in a cheeky smile.

---

“I was talking to the other two back there,” she whispered Jak as they walked out of the bathroom, the waiter only footsteps in front of them, “because we were hatching up some kind of escape plan.” She took a second to adjust her glasses before continuing; “there has to be some way out of… Kitty Café,” she said, enjoying the feel of the title rolling of her tongue. Despite its terrible purpose, Tracey realised that the name itself was lovely. “Kitty Café…”

They reached the end of the hall and as they turned, Tracey caught sight of an alcove tucked away into a wall; cavernous black illuminated by a slight fire. Fire--that was exactly what he needed. “Hey,” she told the waiter, tugging him back to her, “we’ll go in there.” She pointed towards the dark room, the fire. “Fire, you know,”--she shrugged, smiling--“you’ll get warm.”

However, as they got closer to the room, Tracey realised that there were people inside--against the dark backdrop she could see muted figures moving, talking. “Um, hello?” Tracey asked, coupling the words with a tentative cough. She grabbed the waiter by the hand and dragged him along with her. As she glanced at the apparatus around them, Tracey realised that the dark nook they had entered was a kitchen, and the man who spent his time there--presumably the cook--was… Tracey glanced back and forth… replicating himself? “Sorry, I wish he could have stayed hidden for a little longer… this is my shadow and the other me, I guess you could say,” he said, with an easy smirk.

He had just begun to speak again--Tracey couldn’t help but notice the laziness and obvious traces of conceit in his voice--saying something about the rarity of such a gift, when she chose to speak. Moving closer to the source of light she had spied earlier (it seemed to be some sort of olden-fashioned oven), Tracey said, “…hey, uh… my friend… he got wet, he needs something warm, so…” and gestured towards the oven, hoping that the obvious connection would be made.

Xclbr1
07-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Jak looked at the twins in the kitchen, there was alot of weird things about this cafe, but this was one of the weirdiest...

“…hey, uh… my friend… he got wet, he needs something warm, so…” Tracey said, gesturing towards the oven.

Jak thought he started to catch on,
Well this could turn out in two ways. One, the fire could make the staff let us out, or they keep us in here and we all die, or they put it our real quick. He wondered, double thinking if this was a good idea...

Lundar
07-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Yin looked around the room once more, caring less about the mess, to see a table that hadn't been touched by chaos. He walk over to the table sifting through the madness that was, what he would call, a children's game.

He slowly sat down and reached into his left pocket for a cigarette and his Zippo, lighting the cigarette in a classy fashion, while taking a drag of what others called "death". He laid back in his seat, putting his feet on the table and tucking his lighter back in his pocket, waiting for the right moment to quiet the hungry crowd. He reached into his right pocket digging out his gun. Written on the side of it was, Desert Eagle .50. He point the gun at the ceiling.

"POW, POW"

Two shot's could be heard throughout the room. A loud echo, and sudden silence as everyone turned to look his way. They stared at him in an awkward gaze, not knowing what to think. He began to talk, drawing the the cigarette from his mouth to flick his ashes.

"There a waiter/waitress 'round these part's, I wanna get somethin' to eat", he said before he put the smoke back in his mouth and lowered his gun to the table.

Xclbr1
07-12-2010, 04:26 PM
(( isnt having a gun taking it a bit far? ))

Lundar
07-12-2010, 05:13 PM
((Spoiler: He's a cop))

Milly
07-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Cecilia and Nikki watched in amazement. She looked at the Drevlin at the counter. Then at the Drevlin on the chair. She walked to the other Drevlin, looking at him, then looked at the real Drevlin.
"So, this is.. normal?" she asked him. She wanted to poke the other Drevlin to see if he was real, but she was kinda afraid. What if this Drevlin didn't like nekos as well and did something to her if she touched him? She looked back at the Drevlin at the counter.
"Does he dislike the nekos as well?" she asked. She knew it was a wrong question to ask, but she was kinda curious.

Light Yoshiru
07-13-2010, 03:30 AM
The other Drevlin grinned as the Neko seemed intrigued by him, yet he rarely got to see other people. He lightly took her hand and barely pressed his lips against the back of her hand, softly speaking in another language, Demon of course. He then let go of her hand to let her relax a bit, as she might want to since it was a bit to take in. Shadow Demons were the odd-balls of the Demon family.

Drevlin rolled his eyes and whipped his other with his words, keeping it in Demonic language so the ladies wouldn't hear what he would have said, then said, "Yes, that is, if you drop all your emotions for power. To be correct, he is the Shadow of Pride, one of my Deadly Sins. We all have them, I'm just more in tune with mine.

No, I do not hate Neko's, I just......" He suddenly stopped, his blue shades sliding forward a bit as he let his head hang, trying to think of a way to say how he felt. But, before he could finish a his sentence, three others walked in. He stared at them all, mostly glaring at the Employee that worked here, he believed the worker was a Wolf/Elf? He never cared to learn about everything, he only studied the pure-bloods. "What are you.... Mortal's doing in my Kitchen?" Both Pride and Drevlin stood up straight, he didn't like it when non-Employee's came into his Kitchen, plus he never really did like the other Employee, something about his natural stench set him off when he was near.

Milly
07-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Cecilia blushed whenever Pride kissed her hand. She straightened whenever Pride and Drevlin stood up. She looked at Drevlin, remembering the sentence he never finished. "No, I do not hate Neko's, I just.." What did he want to say. he looked at the three people that entered. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to listen to Drevlin finish, but she knew that he wouldn't due to the way he spoke to the others.

"May I help you?" Cecilia asked the people who entered the kitchen.

Higurashi
07-13-2010, 06:24 PM
John looked at Drevlin coldly. He damn well did like the man just as much as Drevlin didn't like him. He gave off a coldness that entered where John's heart would have been. As it was, John didn't have a heart. He had been born without one, being a vampire. It only made things worse that Drevlin had a double.

Crow
07-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Skai heard some voices coming from outside the locker room. She slowly walked over to the door and took a peek inside to see some tension happinging in the kitchen, her wings fluttered a bit causing a purple feather to drift out of the locker room and land not too far away from John. She then looked up and closed the door as quietly as she could.

Higurashi
07-13-2010, 06:59 PM
John heard a slight door creak, and looked around. He didn't see anything, until he felt something bursh against his foot. He looked down to see a purple feather, like Skai's wings. He bent down to pick it up and looked around once more. He saw a slight crack in a door, but decided not to act on it. he twirled the fingers inbetween his thumb and index finger. "Anyways, I had better get changed." With that he slipped out of the kitchen and into the locker room, shutting the door behind him.

Crow
07-13-2010, 07:15 PM
Skai looked up to hear the door close she then quickly began to put the two photos in her locker. She then began to ajust her clothing like nothing had happened, she fluttered her wings to relax them a bit from being so tensed up.

Higurashi
07-13-2010, 07:18 PM
John walked through the locker room, twirling the feather inbtween his fingers still. He heard a locker close and looked over. He saw Skai adjusting herself, and relaxing her wings. "Oh, hi Skai." He said casually. "Why are you here?" He looked around, and continued speaking. "It doesn't seem to be shift change yet."

Crow
07-13-2010, 07:30 PM
"Hi John" Skai said softly as she gently tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear "I know... But I just like to come here in my spare time because it's nice and quiet" she said as she then looked back at her locker

Higurashi
07-13-2010, 07:43 PM
John blinked before speaking again. "Oh, okay." He then walked over to his own locker and opened it. He pulled out a change of clothes. "You were peaking through the door. I wonder why, but I quess you have you reasons.' After saying this he turned around, and went over to the changing rooms.

Crow
07-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Skai listened to what he had to say before she turned around to see him go 'Come on Skai, it's something everyone will have to know about sooner or later' she thought as she went back into her locker and got changed into a backless dress (http://media.photobucket.com/image/victorian%20dress/ymoregel/gothicblackdress.jpg?o=14) so her wings wouldn't be constrained.

Higurashi
07-14-2010, 12:20 AM
When John came out of the changing room, he was dressed in an entirely new waitor's outfit. He always carried several in his lockers, among other things. He went back to his locker and shoved his wet clothes into a laundry basket that was inside. He then turned to observe Skai, seeing that she was in a new dress. He walked over and looked her up and down. "You look good in that." He said with a smile.

Crow
07-14-2010, 12:23 AM
Skai giggled a bit "Thank you" she said before she began to close her locker, the photo of her and a toddler slipped out of the locker and she scrambled to catch it. her cheeks filled with a crimson as she knelt down to try and get the photo.

Higurashi
07-14-2010, 12:26 AM
John let her get the photo out of courtesy. He did manage to look at it closely, seeing her and the toddler. He waited until she put the photo back before asking. "Uhm, it may me impolite, but is that you in that picture? If so, who is that with you?"

Crow
07-14-2010, 12:34 AM
Skai froze as she looked into her locker "Well.... He's my son... My older sister died when she was 24, and she left me with him... So I'm his adoptive mother. she said as she turned around to face John "That photo was taken a few days before I was trapped in here, He'll be 5 next December" she said as she looked down a bit ashamed.

Higurashi
07-14-2010, 12:39 AM
John walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder. He placed his hand on her chin and lifted her face up so that her eyes were in front of his. "I want to know something. Do you want to get out of here? Do you want to go see him again? Or do you want to stay here, never seeing him again?" While saying this he unconciously leaned forward, so that their faces were inches away from each other.

Crow
07-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Skai nodded "Of course I want to see him again" she said softly as her cheeks turned a faint tinge of red from the proximity. She bit her lower lip a little bit before hearing a noise from outside, causing her attention to turn towards the door.

Higurashi
07-14-2010, 12:47 AM
John sighed as she turned from him. Damn, he thought. Why must there always be something? He turned towards the door, and didn't see anything. He wondered what it had been. He got around in front of Skai, whipsering to her. "Then come with me. I'm going to find a way to escape out of this damn place, and I WILL be taking you with me."

Lundar
07-14-2010, 12:48 AM
Suddenly with no reason at all, Yin fell to the floor *death*

Crow
07-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Skai's eyes widened as he wispered into her ear. Her cheeks turned a deep red as she then looked up at him, a little bit unable to control herself as she then cuddled up into his arms.

Higurashi
07-14-2010, 12:57 AM
John sort of jumped when she suddenly cuddled him. His cheeks turneinstantly a shade of scarlet. He then wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. After about a minute, he looked down at Skai. He couldn't believe that she was this close to him. She had always been a good friend, but she had never even side hugged him before now.

ChesireTiger
07-14-2010, 11:44 PM
Gwen looked around more and noticed commotion going on in the locker room. She opened the door a tiny bit, and looked through the crack. She immediately noticed the waitress with large, purple wings. She also noticed a waiter, and the two seemed to be sharing a personal moment.
Haven't I seen those two together? Gwen decided not to give it a second thought and focused on getting to Skai. Hmph, it may be hard with him around. I don't want to go in without it getting really awkward. Oh well, I guess I'm gonna have to wait.

Light Yoshiru
07-16-2010, 03:32 AM
Well, that seemed interesting, or at least Drevlin had thought. Usually they would put up a commotion before leaving his kitchen. He shooed the rest of the Humans out of his kitchen and sighed. Looking at Pride and shaking his head. He felt like he was in a rut of his immortal dead life, he wanted something new to add to his Data journal, not more questions, but answers. For every answer he made, three more questions popped up. And, well, it was hard to get answers around here. He lightly looked at the girls before sitting on the counter.

Pride took the chair and relaxed, lightly looking at his nails. Drevlin wondered how long Pride was going to be here, at least everyone didn't come out, it would have drove him into an asylum. He lifted his glasses up with his hand and rested his head on his palms. He stayed quietly like that for a moment, then got up and fetched Nikki her long deserved Orange Juice. "Sorry for the wait, Nicholette, I'm getting.... old." He sat down on the floor, Pride said something to him. Drevlin gave a tired reply, he exhaled lightly. He was fine, he was just tired, Nikki had seen him like this before. "You hungry, Cecilia?

Crow
07-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Skai slowly pushed herself away from John and smiled "Well, I guess we have to get back to work now" she said softly as she closed up her locker and held her hand out and smiled for him.

Milly
07-16-2010, 04:32 PM
Cecilia watched as Nikki drank the orange juice, sighing with satisfaction afterwards. She smiled as she started to quietly complain that her name was Nikki and not what Drevlin had called her. Cecilia patted Nikki, and she smiled a small smile. Cecilia looked at Drevlin.

"No. I'm fine, but thanks for asking." she said with a smile. She saw how he looked tired, she slowly went up to him, feeling his head, with her human hands out. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked him quietly.

Crow
07-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Taledus slowly stepped into the cafe. His blonde wings were ruffled from the breeze outside as he looked around the walls of the cafe "Woweee...." he said softly to himself as he picked up a scent. It was the smell of daisies and christhantilymums... Mommy's favourite flowers. He slowly took a peek into the kitchen where the scent was stronger.

Higurashi
07-16-2010, 08:07 PM
John stood in the locker room for a minute before exiting into the main cafe. He saw a small boy by the door to the kitchen. He thought he had seen the boy before, until he saw the child's wings. John's eyes widened. Thats was the boy from the picture! The one that was SKai's sister's kid. He walked over to the small boy and patted him on the back. "Are you hungry? There are some sugar cookies that we have for good kids."

Crow
07-16-2010, 08:25 PM
Taledus smiled happily "Yay" he said cheerfully, he liked cookies alot. "Thank you, sir..." he said as he began to think a bit to himself "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."

Skai slowly stepped out of the staff room and looked around a bit to see if the customers needed anything.

Higurashi
07-16-2010, 08:31 PM
John lead the boy over to a table and sat him down. "My name is John." He said with a smile. He then patted the boy's head and went to get the sugar cookies. WHen he came back he had about twenty in a small basket. He ruffled the boys head and set the basket in front of him. Don't eat to many now!" He said before walking off. He sighted Skai and casually slid up to her pointing her head in the boys direction, but keeping a firm grasp on her shoulders.

Crow
07-16-2010, 08:45 PM
Skai smiled when she saw her son sitting at a table. Her body filled up with joy as she gave John a hug and then began to walk over to the table. It didn't take long for Taledus pick up his mother's scent as he quickly turned around and got out of his seat cheering "Mommy!" he said happily as he ran over and hugged her. Skai knelt down and returned his hug "Taledus! I've missed you" she said softy as she gave her son a kiss on the forehead, She was so happy to finally see her son again.

Alice
07-16-2010, 09:33 PM
A yawn escaped Nikki as she sat up in her chair and rubbed her eyes. Her ears had folded down and her tail had been in an uncomfortable position as she slept. She stretched her tail and twitched her ears. After looking around, she remembered that she had come into the kitchen and then.. fallen asleep? And then she saw it. Err, she saw him. With a gasp, Nikki tackled Drevlin's clone. "Pride!!!" she exclaimed. She hadn't seen him for a few weeks now, and had missed his.. whatever he was. "HI," she said, looking at him.

Kelly fell off the chair when she'd tried to stretch and sprang up, looking around with her hands out in a karate position. When she realized she had just fallen off the chair, she relaxed and swept her gaze around the cafe. What had she been doing..? She tried to remember, playing the scenes in her head from when she had just stepped in, to.. when she had walked out of the bathroom looking for Skai along Gwen! Right. Now.. where was Gwen? And Tracey?

Light Yoshiru
07-16-2010, 11:27 PM
Drevlin sat quietly as Cecilia put her hand on his, he didn't even try to push it away. He quietly sighed, shaking his head. He slowly stood up, rolling his eyes at Pride and Nikki, she did know that it was an emotion, right?

Pride smiled as Nikki tackled him, he lightly held her in his lap, whispering some things to her in Demon, just to make her giggle and such. He wasn't like Lust, who wouldn't even for a second, take advantage of this. Yet Pride was Drevlin's chivalry, so he didn't.

He let it go as he wanted to release his pent up energy to feel better, but the two girl would get hurt by the Aura that he would release. "Gah, I need some exercise." He sighed, hoping Nikki would "get his drift" and take Cecilia with her. Yet, they were free to return once he was done.

Pride lightly criticized Drevlin over his actions, letting her get off and then let Nikki to the exit, giving her a gesture to come back later.
He waited till the swinging doors stopped and then summoned Wrath, the Sin he was closest too, next to Pride. Then everything turned black.

Crow
07-17-2010, 02:20 AM
"I missed you too, Mommy!" Taledus said as he hugged his mom as tight as he could, she then lifted him up with her so he was resting on her hip "How did you get here?" Skai asked softly as she hugged him lightly "Well, Grandpa told me not too long ago about the last place you were seen... So I came here looking for you" he said in one big breath "Talei, don't you realize you'll be trapped here too?" Skai said with a worried look on her face "I know Mommy, but I'd rather be trapped with you forever than never see you again" he said smiling as he hugged his mom. Skai couldn't stay mad at him... He's such an optimistic kid.

Higurashi
07-17-2010, 02:52 PM
John watched the reunion, and smiled. He saw the love in their embrace, and he liked that. He finally looked away after a minute, and went back to his job. One customer in particular was causing problems. He had apparently forgotten what happened to people who tried to get out, and was trying to force his way through two of Jhn's friends, Carlos and Mek. John walked up casually behind the man and karate chopped him right on the fourth vertebrae in the neck, dislocating it and causing him to go unconcious. John thanked his friends for their troubles, relocated the mans neck, and dragged him back to his seat.

Crow
07-17-2010, 02:58 PM
Skai looked over to John as she saw him make the man collapse with one chop to the back. That was a bit much for her son to see "Here, why don't we go and hang out in the kitchen... It's alot quieter there and I can introduce you to some of the kitchen staff too" she said as Taledus smiled and cheered "Yay!" he said happily as they began to walk into the kitchen, she saw the chaotic battle going on and covered her son's eyes "Umm, how about we go into the staff room instead..." she said softly "I'm sure that I can get you some paper and crayons to draw with"

Light Yoshiru
07-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Breathing lightly from behind his mas, the Sun Templar peeked through the slips within one of the largest lockers they had. He wasn't spying, he was surprised and hopped in as someone came in. He heard of Humans coming into the Cafe so he wanted to hang out in an isolated area till he had someone convince the Humans he was nicer than all the other Dullahans. He found using a Backbone Whip was disgusting and unmoral. He waited till they were gone to open up the locker, he spilled out with a loud crash, it was a good thing his head was locked down on the body or it would have came right off, yet it was a bit hard to hear inside so he didn't get what any thing they said. He sat there for a moment as his legs and arms spun to realign themselves, it was a tight squeeze.

He shrugged as he put on a tie, the only thing that would fit on him. His Tux would rip the moment he moved and it was very restricting to him. His Amulet was clipped on his chest, right under the tie. It was four Gems inside it, a Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, and a Black Diamond; all held within a Silver Frame in the shape of a kite. He didn't let anyone touch it, he was paranoid about it since he knew of the Human's Greed. He sighed lightly as he looked in the mirror, he kept his Helmet on because he was embarrassed by his head, he looked silly. He turned around, walking out of the locker room and then hugging the walls, making sure there was no Humans or Gold to bother him. The Humans have really got to him, he didn't like what everyone called a "gun." It sure was no Ballista or arrow.

Now, he just had to dodge all the Humans and do his job, cleaning off the tables and taking all the dirty dishes to the Kitchen.

ChesireTiger
07-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Gwen sighed and walked back to the tables, when she heard a loud crash coming from the locker room. She peeked in the room once more, and saw a suit of golden armor sprawled all over the floor. Well, that's weird. Who would leave a pile of golden armor here? She wanted to go inside and put the armor back in the locker, but saw that the armor--was moving, as if someone was actually inside it. It--oddly enough--put on a tie and began walking towards the door. Gwen yelped and ran to the table Kelly was sitting at.
Taking deep breaths, she sat down and tried not to look at the locker room door. What the heck is that thing?! Out of extreme curiosity, she looked at the door and saw the golden suit of armor casually walk around and clean up the tables. No one payed any attention to it, like it was like a normal human.

Milly
07-17-2010, 09:56 PM
Cecilia was out the kitchen, looking around. She didn't know what to do. She felt completely lost. It felt like she spent so much time in the kitchen, days had past by outside in the dinner. She looked around for Nikki.. But couldn't find her. She saw how one of the girls, Gwen, had yelped and ran to a table. She got curious, and went to go ask.

"Is everything alright?" she asked calmly. "You seemed like you got yourself a scare or something." Cecilia asked her.

Light Yoshiru
07-18-2010, 04:01 AM
Horin worked quietly, gathering the plates in a large pile. Most people would think he would drop them or something, but he had been doing this type of thing for quiet a while, except for the Human eyes watching him. He grabbed three plates from a table, then noticed someone was watching him work. She was an Elf, something he had seen before, hell back in his day, Elves were the most Noble and Honorable Race he knew at that Era. He started to walk towards the kitchen, in the opposite way of her table, then stopped. His head turned completely behind him, looking at the Female Elf, while his body was pointing the other way. How the light gleamed off him, made him look, Demonic.

He really didn't mean to look like that, actually, his eyes were hide open and freaking out. He didn't really understand why she was staring at him, was it the Elven decorations on the armor suit? He turned his body around and scratched his head, still carrying the plates. He wanted to ask her what's wrong, like Cecilia had done, but there was a.... Human at the table, he really needed to get over his problems with Humans. And I thought I was jumpy.....

ChesireTiger
07-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Gwen almost shrieked when the armor turned it's head--literally--and looked at her, almost like an owl. That was when she noticed all the decorations and details on the armor that seemed vaguely familiar. Where in the world have I seen those? She also saw the amulet with the different gems on it. It shined brightly, even though it was still a little dark in the cafe.
Gwen had almost forgotten that Cecilia asked what was wrong. "Oh, no....i-it's nothing...Thanks for asking." She fiddled with her hair out of embarrassment, and looked in the other direction.

Light Yoshiru
07-19-2010, 04:40 AM
He was confused by the Elf, she stared at him till he looked at her then looked off elsewhere. He shrugged as he went into the Kitchen once more, ducking over Red Drevlin as he was tossed before getting up and changing his Form. He and Drevlin were odd, Templars and Demon's were enemies, just they acted like brother's really. Horin never understood why that was, yet he ignored the thought. He put the dishes into the sink, he would clean them later. He walked out the Kitchen and sat down in one of the empty chairs, waiting for someone to finish eating so he could finish up cleaning up. He grabbed an extra paper of the news, reading it lightly.

Alice
07-19-2010, 08:45 PM
Nikki took a seat in one of the chairs and put her head down on the table. She was exhausted, although she hadn't done much at all. Just helping customers and the usual. Then why was she so tired?

A glance at the clock above the kitchen wall determined it was almost seven in the evening. Soon the customers would want to go to sleep... Nikki had to start explaining the evening routine. One of the locked doors in the cafe - which Nikki had the key to - led to a small hallway lined by doors on both sides. Each door led to a small dorm with two beds - and only two beds, no other furniture or anything. The customers had to pair up and go in by two's. Nikki would need help explaining and getting the customers to sleep.
Oh, I'm so tired..

With a sigh, she got up from the chair and went to look for staff members who could help her get the customers to their dorms.

Tsunami
07-19-2010, 09:03 PM
Andreas looked into the cafe through the glass doors, before checking the address he had. Yes... this is the place... I didn't realize this place would be so... popular though. Absentmindedly, he started scratching his left ear, before pulling his arm down. I have REALLY got to stop doing that... well, I might as well go in. What's the worst that could happen, they turn me down?

His resolve steeled, Andreas checked to make sure he still had his resume before pushing open the door. "Erm... hello?" he said quietly, walking into the cafe warily.

Xclbr1
07-19-2010, 09:20 PM
Jak walked with Tracey away from the kitchen,

"I dont think that worked" he said to her, sitting down at a table.

He wached one of those cat employees put her head down on a table, then get up and walk back torwards the kitchen. He looked at some of the other coustomers, they looked a bit tired, now thay he thought about it, he seemed a bit tired too. He put his head on the table, looking at Tracey and smiled, she was kinda cute. Then he shut his eyes and started to doze off...

Higurashi
07-19-2010, 09:27 PM
John turned to go back to the kitchen when he saw another of the employees. He thought she was called Nikki. She looked exhausted and in need of help. John looke dat the clock. It read seven o'four. John frowned it wouldbe problematic when the quests askled to sleep. It always was. It ended up that a few women were in the same room as unknown men. It always caused a fuss. John shook it off and went over to Nikki. "Hey, I'm not busy right now, do you need anything?' He asked helpfully.

Milly
07-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Cecilia was tired. It was the evening, everybody was off to bed. Cecilia sat in one of the chairs, resting her head on the table. She sighed, tired. I can't rest now! The customers might need help in where to sleep! She pushed herself off the table, standing up. Her tail curled. She headed towards the hallway, still seeing people looking for rooms.

Alice
07-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Nikki looked up at John. "Oh, hey. Yeah, I need help. It's time to get the guests to their rooms," she said, looking around and seeing tired-looking people all around her. "First, could you please go wake up the people that went to sleep?" she asked, pointing at Jak and a few customers. "I have to explain about the rooms, then they can doze off." After she was finished giving instructions to him, Nikki saw a male neko enter the cafe.
Ah, he must be applying for the last waiter spot.
Since she didn't have time to speak to him, she thought Cecilia was good for the job. She could show him around and explain everything. Nikki looked around, searching for Cecilia.
Where is she?

She found her near the door to the dorms. The door was still locked - only Nikki had all the keys to all the doors in the cafe. "Hey Cecilia. It seems like we have a new staff member waiting to be accepted," she said, pointing to the new guy. "Could you please go invite him and.. you know, give him a tour and instructions? Thanks!"

Milly
07-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Cecilia looked up at Nikki. "New staff member..?" she repeated stupidly. Then she shook her head, getting out of a daze. "Oh!" She looked over to the door, seeing a boy. She looked back at Nikki, winking. "I'm on it!" she said, going over towards the door.

As the boy walked into the cafe, Cecilia went up to him. "Ah, hello there." she said with a smile. "Are you our new employee?" she asked.

Tsunami
07-22-2010, 02:20 AM
"Are you our new employee?" she asked.

"Um... I was here for the job, yeah, but... you guys seem kind of busy. I can just come back tomorrow... or something..." he said, his natural inclination at being the subject of attention to the female neko to make himself as small as possible.

Higurashi
07-22-2010, 05:13 PM
John stood up on a chair, clapping his hands to get attention. When he had acheived this, he began to speak. "Okay, since you'll be staying here for a long while, you're all probably wondering where you going to sleep." Several patrons nodded their heads, and a couple yawned. "Well, jus tto let you know, we DO have beds for you." Several people cheered at this. "Now, I'd like you all to choose a partner and group up by that door over there." When he said this people began looking around frantically for people they could partner with. As usual, several arguments broke out andd John settled them. When everyone had a partner, John began assigning rooms.

Light Yoshiru
07-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Drevlin relaxed in his favorite chair, wrapping his arm in bandages, Wrath had gotten a little too worked up. Well, at least no one was in here and been harmed. He wondered what time it was, he never had a clock in here that was correct on the current time. He rolled his sleeve down to hide the bandages, not wanting people to ask him what happened. He barely felt pain, heck, he was hard to kill; even if his body was destroyed, if his shadow is alive, he would return. He leaned back and lightly breathed, wondering what Nikki and the other neko, Cecilia, were up too? Oddly, he did miss their company, he known Nikki since she was little and was starting to enjoy her and Cecilia's conversations. And so, the Demon of Shadows sat in his Dark Kitchen, waiting for an order or someone to enter his doors.

Crow
07-24-2010, 02:30 AM
Skai looked over to see that everyone was going to get their own rooms as she picked up the half asleep Taledus as he slept on her shoulder and she took a seat on a chair while having her son sitting on her lap and resting against her shoulder.

Alice
07-25-2010, 07:35 AM
Kelly had just been kind of sleeping there, and when someone woke her up, she heard something about beds. This got her up and going in seconds.
Room partners?
She looked around the whole cafe, until her eyes settled expectedly on Gwen. Kelly put on a sarcastic smile and said, "Hellooo.."

When John was finished giving instructions, Nikki started to help customers find partners and assemble by the door to the rooms. Then she remembered about Drevlin, who was in his kitchen, and Horin, who was Nikki-didn't-know-where. So she decided to tell Drevlin first.
The female neko skated over to the kitchen door and zoomed in. "Helloo Drevlin," she grinned, "There aren't going to be any more orders for today. I congratulate you for your 5-star quality of today's work. You are now free to go to your quarters and do whatever." She was about to leave the room when she turned back and said, "Oh, by the way Drevlin, have you seen Horin?"

Tsunami
07-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Andreas' eyes widened, once he realized what the others were talking about. Rooms? Why the hell would a cafe need rooms?! He looked back at the other neko, visibly attempting to calm down, and said, "Um... well, you guys seem really, really busy, so I'll just come back tomorrow, if that's alright!" Turning around, he started pulling at the doors, muttering under his breath, "Come on, come on! I don't need a job that badly, and something freaky is going on here!" He began to pull harder and harder, frightened out of his mind.

"ARGH!!!" he screamed, as his right shoulder dislocated. Falling on to his knees, he held his shoulder, before looking up at the other neko, afraid, in pain, and confused.

ChesireTiger
07-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Gwen saw one of the waiters stand up on a chair and give directions to the other customers. She didn't really pay much attention, she just stared off into space, not really thinking about anything.
Suddenly, a loud scream awoke Gwen from her daydream. She saw someone on the floor in front of the front doors, clutching their right shoulder. Oh my god, is he ok?! He seemed to be in terrible pain, but didn't want to go over and help because she didn't know what to do in that situation. She panicked, afraid that the same fate might befall her.
After calming down, Kelly--who was still sitting in front of her--said "Hellooo..." Gwen looked at her, put on a nervous smile and said hello back. It felt kinda awkward since she didn't really know what to say next, so she mentioned about the rooms. "So....since everyone else are going to their rooms, I guess we should too..."

Xclbr1
07-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Jak looked around at all the people finding partners for rooms,

Crud, who am i going with? Mbey ill just walk that way and see what happens...

He got up from the table and walk ed torwards the slow moving crowd.

Light Yoshiru
07-26-2010, 04:46 AM
Drevlin sighed lightly as Nikki had reentered the Kitchen, trying to complement him. He always tried to downsize his skills, it made him want to work harder, "No, I'd say a four star, one of the orders of sweets, I was running low on sugar. Nicholette, remember, I won't leave the Kitchen, I can't." He said as he got up and walked over to the doors, sticking his hand out into the light. It instantly starting to disappear and show a black arm, as if it was ripping the flesh off of him. He lightly showed her the black, almost liquid like arm. He then pulled his arm back in, going back into the Shadows, his red Crimson eyes staring at her as a scream arrived. "After that, I'd try the locker rooms, number eight, largest one we have. Oh, and take this to the new kid." He said and handed her a special first aid kit. He then walked back to his chair and sat down.

Horin was reading about the latest news when a scream came across the room. Then a loud clanging as the suit of armor hauled it's shiny rear down the hall and into the locker rooms, right back into the locker, almost hitting a few people. It seemed that was the only place he could find peace. Everywhere else was people screaming and staring at him for what he was, even if the screams were not meant for him. He wasn't like the other Dullahans', he was in control of his actions, most of the others were not. And so, the stereotyping of his kind continued accurately according to magical history. He sighed lightly as he shifted in his cramp, but secure, locker.

Alice
07-26-2010, 05:41 PM
"So....since everyone else are going to their rooms, I guess we should too..."
Kelly grinned. "Awesome. But let's wait until the crowd goes away, though. Okay?" she said.

"Nicholette, remember, I won't leave the Kitchen, I can't," said Drevlin.
Oh yeah. Dammit. No matter how much she wanted to yell at him for calling her by her given name, she was still sad and feeling like a retard for forgetting. When Drevlin showed her, though, Nikki didn't make a sound. She just stared at the liquefied hand and sighed - she'd seen him do this before, but it still made her hurt inside. How could a person live without ever getting to look up at the sun?

"After that, I'd try the locker rooms, number eight, largest one we have. Oh, and take this to the new kid," he said and handed Nikki a first aid kit.
Wait, what? But before she had the chance to ask what he was talking about and how he knew there was a new kid, Drevlin had already walked back to his seat. So Nikki just nodded and left the kitchen.

She decided to go check by the front door, since she did see the new kid there last. What she saw in front of her made Nikki go pale. The guy was on the floor, holding his shoulder as if it was dislocated. She rushed over to him with the first aid kit.
Where is Cecilia?! I told her to help him! Oh God, what am I supposed to do with a dislocated shoulder? She frantically looked around for someone who could help, "Hello? Can someone please help me? Is there a doctor here?"

Tsunami
07-27-2010, 02:05 PM
"I... I can't open the door... I can't leave... What's going on? Why... why can't I go home?" Andreas said through the shock, tears welling up in his eyes as he looked between the two staff members.

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 07:56 PM
John went from person to person, checking to make sure they got a room. THere of course were a few people who didn't get a room. This was because, as usual, there were to many people. John gathered all of these together and fetched some sleeping bags and pillows formt he storage room. He then gave one of each to each person left over anbd assigned them an appropriate room.

When he was done, John looked around the now mostly empty cafe. He saw Skai sitting with her child, and walked over to them. "He's going to need a room to. Or will he be sleeping with you?"

Crow
08-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Skai smiled "I think he can stay with me... But, where will you sleep?" she said softly as to not wake Taledus. The winged boy then snuggled into his mother's shoulder and hugged her as she then looked over and smiled at him.

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 08:11 PM
John thought for awhile. In all the mayhem, he hadn't thought about that. "I don't know." He said with a casual shrug. "I might sleep in one of the chairs." In truth there were employee quarters but they were full.

Crow
08-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Skai thought a bit before smiling "Here, why don't you stay with Taledus and I? There's an extra bed in my room and I'm sure He won't mind sleeping with me" she said smiling happily.

ChesireTiger
08-02-2010, 08:36 PM
"Uh...I'll be right back." Gwen scrambled to get into the locker room, she had to push a few people to get in, but succeeded anyways. She looked around for the mysterious golden suit of armor, but couldn't find it, which was weird since it probably would be very easy to spot. Maybe there's a secret opening around here? She pushed on the walls, but didn't find any evidence of a hidden passageway.
Gwen sighed and sat down on one of the benches. "What if I tried looking through the lockers? I don't have to open them, but I can look through the little openings at the top." She looked through a random locker, but had no luck. "Ugh, it's gonna take me forever to look through all of them!" she shouted.

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 08:41 PM
John scratched the back of his head, thinking again. After a minute, he decided. "Sure, why not?" He said. Her then sat down in a chair next to Skai, and stared up at the ceiling. He was not very focused at them moment.

Crow
08-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Skai smiled as she got up with Taledus in her arms. She began to walk up the steps to a room labeled "The Bird's Nest" on it. She opened it to reveal a room with branches surrounding in a circle in one half of the room, She began to climb up into the nest which had plenty of room in it and placed Taledus inside, it was lined with leaves to make it soft.

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 09:08 PM
John walked into the room behind Skai. He noticed that the title on the door was quite literal. He had never imagined that Skai slept in an actual nest. He shrugged and got himself into his own bed. He closed the door and stripped off his shooes, socks, and vest, then tucked himself in.

Crow
08-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Skai stepped into her nest as she layed down nearby her son. Her wings slowly began to relax as her son snuggled into his mom as they both began to drift off into sleep.

Alice
08-02-2010, 09:27 PM
After a few moments, seeing as no one bothered to help them, Nikki helped the boy up and walked him to a couch. She lay him down, placed the first aid kit on the table and opened it. She bandaged his arm, then stepped back and looked at him. "What's your name?" she asked, and pointed to her own name tag.
Dammit dammit dammit. Am I supposed to bandage a dislocated shoulder? What am I supposed to do?!

Tsunami
08-02-2010, 09:47 PM
The question, more than being moved, snapped him out of his shock. He shook his head, replying, "A-a-Andreas, ma'am. Why," he paused, swallowing, "why wouldn't the door open? Why can't I leave?"

Alice
08-02-2010, 09:51 PM
Nikki shook her head sadly and sighed. "I'm sorry, Andreas. You have to stay with us now. The Kitty Cafe has no exit. Once you're in, you're never out. Sorry," she said and took a seat on a chair next to the table. "It's getting late. I'll assign you to a room in just a minute..." she said with a yawn. Her head lowered onto the table and her eyes started to droop, until they closed and Nikki was asleep - right there on the chair.

Tsunami
08-02-2010, 10:26 PM
As Nikki fell asleep, Andreas was thinking. No way out?! But... but I... I don't know if I can take this job! But... if I can't leave... I guess I might as well work here for now... It's not like I have something better I can do... not like I have many friends I'll leave behind... Slowly, the black bliss of slumber crept over the cat, who carefully rolled onto his left side and curled up on the couch, dreaming of waking up from this living nightmare.

Night
08-03-2010, 12:56 AM
No one had noticed her absence. This didn't surprise Jenny, not in the slightest. She crawled out of her hiding place, a few hours after the announcement, she imagined that by now the humans had been all escorted to their dorms.
She had no clue what had gone down, and wasn't excited to find out from the employers. It was rare for her to interact with any of the co-workers, only to the customers, as she had only been here a week. Most of the time, she was hiding. From what, she wouldn't say.
She emerged into the main cafe area, with all the tables and booths and comy little sitting areas. It must be late. She checked her watch, and nodded. The lights were out as well. When she looked around, it was almost empty. "Hmm..." It was usual for her to come out at this time. She crossed her arms, and leaned against a wall, not feeling the slightest bit sleepy or tired.

Alice
08-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Nikki stirred in her sleep, then her eyes slowly opened. A look at the watch said that she had been asleep for about five minutes. She stood up and was about to leave when she saw Andreas asleep on the couch. She went to retrieve a blanket from the sleeping rooms and covered the boy. As she was walking away, she noticed Jenny standing not far away - who would of course be out at that time. She was a peculiar girl.. Kinda closed off. She barely came out of her hiding places.
Nikki walked up and smiled. "Hello Jenny.."

Night
08-04-2010, 01:26 AM
She looked up, carefully putting a stray lock of hair out of her face. Her ears twitched, and her tail curled. Her face was blank before she suddenly broke into a small, yet sweet smile.
"Hello Nikki. I see the boss has made his announcement.." She gestured towards the dorms and to the few people sleeping in the cafe area. It was a slight mess, as if some people had freaked out. She also couldn't help but notice the gun hole in the ceiling.. She turned back to Nikki.
"How did they take it?" She just wanted to hear what happened while she had been.. away.

Alice
08-04-2010, 04:28 AM
"Like always," said Nikki with a sigh. She could barely stand on her feet - she was that tired. Her eyes were already starting to close as she spoke. She stifled a yawn and said, "Hey, Jenny, why don't we all go to sleep now? It's well past midnight already. It's been a really looong day..." Another yawn escaped her, making her eyes teary. Her eyes always teared up when yawning - it was an annoying thing. People thought she was about to cry when they saw her yawn. "I didn't see you at all today.." she said, trying hard to keep her eyes open.

Kelly was fast asleep in the sleeping rooms in her and Gwen's room. Gwen was wandering somewhere else, but Kelly didn't care. All she cared about at that moment was to get a good night's sleep.

Night
08-04-2010, 04:53 AM
"You go ahead and sleep. I'm not tired." She could see how sleepy she was, and that she needed rest.
"I'm sure there's a place for you to sleep tonight." She avoided the comment of not being seen at all. It was always the same with Jenny. Disappear, reappear, disappear.. it was a habit. And no one needed to know where she went. Her intentions were kept safely away in the vault of her mind, only opening to her own hands.
She glanced around the cafe, and spotted a free couch. "There you are, a nice couch to sleep on. Better then the floor or chair." She smiled sweetly at Nikki.

Alice
08-04-2010, 05:27 AM
"Haha.. thanks," said Nikki. In her eyes, the empty couch looked like a bed from Heaven, since there weren't any more available staff rooms. She took a step towards the couch, then turned back to Jenny. "Where will you sleep tonight..?" she asked.
She realized that Jenny still hadn't answered her question yet. Where had she been all day? Nikki decided to let it go this time. But next time, Jenny would have to answer.

Night
08-04-2010, 06:21 AM
She smiled. Something was hidden behind that smile, but it was hard to tell. The look in her eyes was.. off.
She crossed her arms, and tilted her head. "Don't worry about me, I'm not tired. I'll find somewhere to sleep later." Her smile sweetened, but it was still a little.. off.
She turned on her heel, and headed to the bathrooms. "G'night, Nikki." She called, waving a hand, her back still turned to her.

Alice
08-04-2010, 02:05 PM
"Alright.." said Nikki, gazing at Jenny. She was too tired to think, so she just ignored the fact that the other girl looked.. weird whenever she smiled. As if not sincere.
Eh. Nikki strode back to the couch and collapsed, her eyes closing immediately the second her head touched the pillow. She was soon fast asleep.

((apologies for such a short post. writer's block :/ ))

Light Yoshiru
08-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Horin stayed quiet as he waited for things to get quiet, hearing people walk by to their rooms. He sighed lightly as he stayed hid in the locker, feeling a bit safer, but it was dusty and cramp. Then he heard someone come inside the locker rooms and talk to them self. He slowly came out of the locker room, hearing her talk about looking inside the lockers, was it looking for something? He stayed quiet and low to the ground as he tried to sneak away, stealthy as an retarded ninja, making little clinking noises.

As he neared the exit, she shouted and he jumped. Bouncing on his left leg to balance himself as he started to fall. Then, he landed on his foot wrong, and a bolt flew out, bouncing off the lockers and walls like a bullet, his foot slid across the floor and he came to a crash, a loud one in fact. He rubbed his head, since he kissed the floor basically. He mumbled to himself, something in another language. Then he saw it was the girl from before, "Oi, what are you doin' in 'ere?" His voice was low and he had a mild Irish accent with it.

ChesireTiger
08-25-2010, 03:52 AM
Gwen heard a loud clang followed by something hitting the walls and lockers continuously. Is that a bullet?! She turned, but saw that it was actually a bolt that was flying around. She ducked as it came straight at her, then walked to pick it up. She checked to see what the source of the noise was, and to her surprise, it was actually the golden suit of armor Gwen was trying to find.
Then, it spoke to her. It surprised her that it could talk, let alone with a mild accent. "Oh, um...." She didn't want to admit that she was looking for it, so she looked around for an excuse. "I was...looking for someone. An employee! I guess I just looked in the wrong room. I just haven't gotten used to this place yet. It's like a maze!" Gwen nervously laughed and scratched her head.

Light Yoshiru
08-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Horin shook his head as he tried to think straight. He could hear a clinking sound coming from inside his body, a chipped piece of the bolt. Then he heard her say something about an employee. "An employee? Your lookin' at one." He said as he tapped his chest, then fixed his bow-tie. He used the wall behind him to slowly stand up, finding it was hard with only one foot left. Then he sighed as he tried to see where his foot went, wondering how he was going to get it without her help, trying to act independent. He found this hard too...

"You need somethin'?" He asked her, trying to be nice and not scary. "Like what room your staying in? Or one good reason why to stay out of the Kitchen?"

Night
08-26-2010, 01:08 AM
Jenny only leaned against a wall and sighed, eyes watching the scene before her. She heard talking, and contemplated finding the source of it. "Curiosity killed the cat.." She mumbled to herself. With a wicked grin, she tip-toed quietly to where the source of talking was taking place.

ChesireTiger
09-03-2010, 02:31 AM
"Well, I have heard a lot of commotion going on in the Kitchen. I wanted to look inside, but I guess I was too afraid..." Gwen stretched her arms then yawned, rubbing her cheek as she did so. "I am tired, so I guess you can help me find a room." Oh? She noticed that it was missing a leg. She looked behind her, but didn't see any trace of a golden leg lying around. I guess he can find it himself. "I'll just wait for you to find your leg. I'll be waiting near the tables." She walked past the golden armor and slowly opened the door.
Gwen thought she heard footsteps, but ignored it and walked over to one of the tables. She sat down, yawning again.

((sorry for the fail post, i'm still getting over sickness. sickness=no brain power.))

Light Yoshiru
09-04-2010, 12:10 AM
Horin nodded at her as she told him that she would be waiting by the tables. He stretched a bit before whistling, it echoed through the room and down the hallway. His foot started to shake and jump as it slid across the ground, moving towards him. It moved under his leg and so did the bolt and chipped piece, starting to repair himself. He waited for it to end, then sat down on the bench, sighing. He tilted his head, twisting a knob between his head and shoulder, under the shoulder armor. His helmet hissed as it depressurized, then he lifted his helmet up lightly. More gears clicked and grind as the bottom spin in a spiral, opening up. He sat his helmet on the bench, grabbing a wash cloth and wiping the sweat off his forehead and chin, it didn't have a good cooling system.

He heard a noise and put his helmet back on, getting up and looking out the door. He saw a neko, she looked new, but she seemed odd. He shook his head and then walked down the hall, gesturing the neko to follow if she wanted too. He then headed off towards the Elf. He fixed his bow tie and stood proudly upwards, "The guest rooms are down this way, do you have someone you prefer to stay with?" He asked her, wondering what Drevlin was up too, he was usually active at this time.

ChesireTiger
09-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Gwen almost jumped when the armor spoke to her again. It's probably going to take me a while to get used to that. She got up and answered "Ah, yes. That girl, the one with the turquoise hair." she said as she pointed to Kelly. She smiled and moved her hair behind her ear.

((Sorry ._.))

Light Yoshiru
09-15-2010, 12:30 AM
Horin raised an eyebrow under his helmet, he was trying to remember the turquoise hair girl, having difficulties. Then it hit him like a train, he shivered at the thought, even though he didn't have a body. He sighed, gesturing the lady to get up and follow him, he hoped she remembered what room she would have stayed in. He went down the hall till she said so and then let her go into the room, staying away from the Human. This was a fear that would stay with him forever, till the day he die.

Alice
09-15-2010, 01:59 AM
Kelly was already inside the room when Gwen arrived along with another person. Err, armor person. She remembered seeing him around the cafe and was really curious about his whole.. suit-thing. How did it work? Did he actually have a body? What if a piece fell off? All these questions stored inside her mind, and finally an opportunity to ask him herself. She wasn't gonna lose this.
The female got up from the bed and approached him. "Hello."

ChesireTiger
09-21-2010, 12:47 AM
"Oh, right. Kelly, this is..." Gwen looked up at the suit of armor, realizing that she didn't know his name yet. "Sorry, I didn't get your name yet. If you don't mind me asking, would you please tell me what it is?" She didn't know whether it was a good idea or not to ask, since she didn't know if he had a name. She didn't know a lot of moving, talking suits of armor. Gwen flashed a quick smile, hoping to get an answer.

Light Yoshiru
09-24-2010, 01:11 AM
Horin stood nervously as he stared at the Human, his armor lightly rattled from this. He started to poke his index fingers together, trying to think straight. He started to rattle loudly and it was easy to see. "H-h-h-horin....," he said, his eyes darted around, orange with swirls of colors. His eyes met with the Human girl's and he looked for any sign of gold, always careful of it. He slowly called down as he didn't see any gold on her, trying to calm his noisy body. He meshed his fingers together, hoping she would keep her distance.

Alice
09-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Wow. He's shaking.. Maybe if I come closer... She met his eyes for a second and saw genuine fear. Why? She was about to find out.
"Horin? That's a cool name!" Kelly replied, and with a jump, she landed right in front of him. She leaned in really close and grinned. "Hiiii. Why are you so nervous?" she asked as she raised her hand to pat his arm.. armor arm.. metal arm.. whatever.

Light Yoshiru
09-27-2010, 01:20 AM
Horin watched her carefully, wondering what she was going to do. Then she jumped at him, the worst thing you could do to a Dullahan. The moment she go too close, fire escaped from the holes on the side of the helmet. He hoped back and held his left arm in an defensive position, a large tower shield started to spiral and unfold, barring the image of a Nightmare Horse. A blade handle shot out of his arm and he caught it, the blade slowly unveiled, like an telescopic antenna. He peeked from behind the tower shield, wild eyed. A green tube ran through the middle of the blade, acid lightly dropped from the tip to the floor, eating away at it."Away, stay away."