PDA

View Full Version : Ending the game

SQJ
09-14-2013, 09:47 AM
Now an unlimited time limit is something that is considered to be a major bonus within the game. The reason for an unlimited time limited was because, quite simply to ensure that the entire league remained a casual affair. As a consolation each player was given the option of having up to five players so a player was never bored and a player never spend a week without having at least one battle where they could 'throw down'

But even I myself found myself in battles where I found myself forgetting I have characters because the other guy had basically given up on posting all together.

So I'm going to be setting a time limit and reducing the number of players a player can use.

The time limit for a post to happen is Seven days.

From that point on the game will be called a draw and the last person to post will get a a point boost of about 10 points and the game will be judged as a proper game. Unless the other player forfeits.

In game the game will end with a guaranteed Death post. And the scores will be tallied and the winner will win win but the points will be less than the norm.

Basically the split up will work by total posts:

26 Posts and up in 75 word battles lead to full point games.
18 Posts and up in 150 word battles lead to full point games.

---

22 Posts and up in 75 word battles lead to reduced point games
14 Posts and up in 150 word battles lead to to reduced point games.

--

16 Posts and up in 75 word battles lead to reduced point games
10 Posts and up in 150 word battles lead to to reduced point games.

--

10 Posts and up in 75 word battles lead to reduced point games
6 Posts and up in 150 word battles lead to to reduced point games.

--

Anything lower than 9 posts overall gets zero points.
Anything lower than 5 posts overall gets zero points.