PDA

View Full Version : Mafia 3.0~ Disneyland! [IC]

Froggy
09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Disneyland had been closed for two days due to an accidental death within the park. Word had spread that someone, something, had been sabotaging the attractions. Tourists are scared and the authorities are beginning to step in. After two days of being closed and the investigation under full way, the park was reopened to the tourists at discount prices.

Discounted prices led to little care of the prior death, and the magic has returned to an almost normal pace at Disneyland...almost. Minus those whom are watching with wicked intents, and the scream that was heard at the Mickey's ToonTown attraction made everyone stop what they were doing and run to see what was happening.

One of the park employees who portrayed Minnie Mouse was found laying at the bottom of a ride, appearing to have been pushed off the top of it.

With 10 alive, 6 is needed for a majority. Day Phase 1 will end on Friday, September 27th, at roughly 9PM U.S. Central time zone.

Remember, this is the chat roleplay forum and you must have at LEAST one line of actual roleplay per post. Whether you play the part of your character is entirely up to you, or if you decide to be yourself that is fine as well. The style of writing is completely up to you this round, or in other words... FREESTYLE!

CrumpetCannon
09-22-2013, 11:38 PM
"I say!" Captain James Hook twirled his dastardly mustache with his equally dastardly trademark hook "how dreadful, who could have done such a thing!?"

He scanned the surrounding area thoughtfully, and he shivered violently, his eyes wide.

"My money's on that damn crocodile..."

Merry
09-23-2013, 01:00 AM
"Hey doc... " Bugs called out in greeting while stepping up to the Captain. Looking down and seeing the now deceased Mini Mouse. "What's going on here?" he chattered.

"Gee... poor Minnie!" he continued, "who would do such a thing to such a great mouse lady?"
Pulling out a carrot, he began to nibble the edge, "Let's just hope Rabbits are not next on the list!"

Toon Yoshi
09-23-2013, 01:14 AM
Donald (Duck) walked over to Minnie. "How mean. She was such a great person." He looked around, "So now we're going to kill each other? We shouldn't. For all we know, this could've been an accident."

Jarms48
09-23-2013, 03:59 AM
"My, my, I wonder what mother will take of this?" Pondered Prince Charming, as he traced a soft, delicate hand through his short cropped golden hair. He stepped over the body, gingerly, as if the people surrounding it wouldn't be put to to-much trouble. His opposite hand moved to trace down the fine silks of his vestment, he paced around the corpse, steadily, each step as graceful and purposeful as the last. He bit down on his tongue, taking in the vulgarity of the scene before him, it was an outrage, how someone could put the sword to someone so young.

"This is highly irregular, I say we have the Guards search for this mad-man, or must I flush him out myself. I am known to be proficient in swords play, I'll have you know, and my armour is forged from the finest metals and artisans of the land." He said in a tone which could have been considered condescending. Charming dropped his hands to his sides, one dancing around his sheathed dummy-sword hilt, the other digging into his costumes pocket for his mobile phone. He'd have to ring his agent.

CrumpetCannon
09-23-2013, 07:07 AM
Hook sneered in his practiced evil way, prowling over to the finely garbed prince while stroking the guard of his own rapier. His hook hand drew enticing little circles in the air.

"Your skills in swordplay leave something lacking, you pretentious primping ponce of a prince. Who's to say you didnt do the deed yourself?" He cracked a smile so wide it threatened to continue off his face. "They say the royalty aren't above a little treachery"

Chat Noir
09-23-2013, 10:12 AM
"Tick-tock, tick tock," Peter Pan taunted as he came up behind Captain Hook, hoping for some kind of reaction. "Don't act like you don't commit treacherous crimes all the time. You're the sneakiest snake I know, and it would surprise me one bit if you're responsible for this!"

He made his way over to Prince Charming, standing next to him and then crossing his arms. They were both totally rocking the tights look.

Bia
09-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Elmer slung his shotgun over his shoulder as he sauntered up to the chatting group.
"I usuawy hunt wabbits. But I'w hunt down the pewson who did this to Minnie."

m139
09-23-2013, 01:44 PM
Daisy Duck took off the head of her costume to reveal the employee inside. She looked around at those now assembled. Then she looked at the dead body. "Oh." was all she managed to say. Then, as an after thought, she added, "This is so unfortunate. As well as disgusting- in so many different ways."

CrumpetCannon
09-23-2013, 02:34 PM
The daring pirate bristled at the sight of his sworn enemy, the "hero" so manly he was played by women in stage productions. Oh how he hated that Pan.

"For your information, Pan, while I enjoy the odd foray into debauchery and extortion and pirating every so often" He said this while slicking back his pitch black hair. "I would never resort to something so amateur and cliche as murder."

Merry
09-23-2013, 04:45 PM
Being sure to keep at least two other persons between himself and Elmer, Bugs continue to chew on the carrot top, until there just a tiny nub of orange left. With a small burp, and a rub on the tummy, he tossed the remnants of the carrot into the closest trash bucket.

"Well...as much fun as it is to accuse each other, we need to figure out who would do such a horrible thing" scratching behind one of his extremely long ears, he nodded toward group. "Anyone with a weapon is quite capable, but perhaps Hook is protesting too much?"

Alice
09-24-2013, 12:59 AM
Mulan, after having scrutinized the unfortunate event and the resulting bizarre bickering and accusations from afar - specifically at her protective stance behind the popcorn cart - was ready to enter the ordeal with a set mindset of discovering the true culprit and bringing him/her to justice.

Minnie Mouse shall be avenged. She will rest in peace, she repeated to herself, over and over and over, as a reassurance of her future - hopefully - success in this quest. She would not let the murderer of her best friend escape from her new-found wrath of vengeance.

She approached the scene, and before any of the fools had the wit or speed to turn, was behind Hook, having embraced his neck by the blade of her sword; the flesh above his Adam's apple a mere inch away from the metal. "You're an inch between life and death, Hook. Surrender," she breathed into his ear.

m139
09-24-2013, 01:07 AM
Turning towards the pirate, the employee said, "Since when is murder cliché? I mean, sure, it may happen a lot, but each one is just as disgusting and awful as the one before, and each one is still original. After all, you can't kill the same person twice. Speaking of which," -here she turned to the bunny- "I do think it's time we figured out who did it, before it happens again. But, until we can 'figure' this out, I think baseless accusations are just fine. After all, we've got to start somewhere."

Bia
09-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Elmer turned a suspicious eye on the bunny. Bugs always had everyone fooled, but Elmer knew better. What with his "ay, what's up doc?" and pretending to be your friend while actual planning some clever heist.

CrumpetCannon
09-24-2013, 02:32 PM
Hook gulped, his protruding Adam's apple rubbing against the razor edge of Mulan's sword.

"Surrender? My dear oriental darling, I threaten no one, I was merely trading friendly criticisms with Charming and Pan here, it's what we pirates do" His eyes flashed darkly and his mustache quivered threateningly. "And if you are suggesting that I committed this heinous act against poor Minnie, I must say I am offended. Do you not recall that I was the first individual on the scene? Only a fool would purposely discover their own victim's cadaver, and I am no fool"

The brazen buccaneer made to slowly and deliberately disentangle himself from the warrior woman's firm grip, taking extra care to show that he held no weapon and held no violent intentions.

Wobbles
09-24-2013, 02:47 PM
Spider-Man webbed his way over to where the small group was standing and landed next to -- another Peter? Hmm. He peered over the edge and scowled under his mask, scratching his head. "Wonder how it happened," he said, careful not to accuse anyone. He gave Peter Pan a sidelong glance. "I wasn't...around. Anything I should know?"

Arcus
09-24-2013, 06:37 PM
The first thing that could be heard, was a beat and the ring of a tambourine. Before Esmerelda twirled into the picture with a friendly smile, not realizing what exactly had happened until she spotted Minnies' body. Which caused her to gasp, as she took in the scene around her. "Poor Minnie, she was such a good soul" Esmerelda she said and bowed her head as if to pray.

Alice
09-24-2013, 10:36 PM
While hesitant to do so, Mulan was able to free Hook from her iron embrace without causing any damage. He was quick to spit his pirate lies, and while Mulan didn't believe a sentence, she wasn't too certain about his guilt anymore either. He had a point; he was the first at the scene. Even a fool like him wouldn't have committed such an act were he red-handed, unless...
"Unless it was your intention to do so. You assured the other workers you were here first to rid yourself of the "murderer" spotlight..." she said, her stone-cold gaze fixed on Hook and reflecting no intention to surrender her belief.

While Mulan was busy avenging Minnie's murder with staring down Hook with a death glare, others had made their way over to the grim party. Elmer, Bugs, Spider, Esmeralda...................? The possibilities were endless. Who would have a vendetta against Minnie Mouse, of all people, the dearest of all employees?

Chat Noir
09-24-2013, 10:48 PM
"So, is anybody gonna clean that up? I love a dead carcass as decoration as much as the next guy, but it's starting to smell. I'm surprised everybody's acting so calm about being in the presence of a dead body. I'm kind of ready to pass out. And I totally would except Tink's not here to save me with pixie dust and I don't really want to hit my head and leave a second body lying here."

Peter unhooked his arms and turned away from the scene. At least Minnie was still in costume.

"Shouldn't the police be getting here soon?"

Wobbles
09-24-2013, 11:00 PM
Spider-Man crawled up the nearby vendetta so he was still within hearing range and view but wasn't on the ground... he just didn't feel comfortable there. He watched Peter Pan with narrowed eyes, then shifted his gaze to Mulan and Hook. He called out to Peter Pan.

"You seem rather laid back. What were you doing before you got here?"

Chat Noir
09-24-2013, 11:02 PM
"Lookin' for Tink. Couldn't find her anywhere, she must be mad at me over something or other. Maybe the way I looked at a girl? Heck if I know. And when did you get here?"

Wobbles
09-24-2013, 11:20 PM
"A few minutes ago." Spidey let go with his hands and crossed his arms. "Couple'a goons on Main Street that delayed me." He glanced back at Minnie's body. "Who do you think did it?"

CrumpetCannon
09-24-2013, 11:43 PM
Hook scoffed in reply to Mulan's wild accusations.

"You know, a girl who throws that kind of insult around isn't really a girl worth fighting for (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiqmZLOaD8o)"
Slender fingers deftly removed the pirate's wide brimmed hat with a flourish.
"While you have a point that a murderer might make sure he or she is the first at the crime scene so as to ensure their image of innocence, do you really think that an honest seafaring lad such as myself -who never goes beyond terrorising prepubescents- would stoop to murder. Most foul?

Hook idly toyed with his mustache, giving Minnie's body a curious look.
"Has anyone actually thought of checking the body for sword or gunshot wounds? Or would you rather accuse me of making her walk the plank into a raging sea of pavement and the dreaded concrete sharks?"

The slimy pirate laughed uproariously at his own tasteless joke.

m139
09-25-2013, 12:02 AM
The employee, disregarding the joke, looked at the body one more time. "It seems," she began, "that there are no wounds. Rather, she went splat." She looked up towards the tall, nearby ride. "I'd say whoever did it couldn't have been the first one on the scene, not at least if they wanted to get down safely."

Toon Yoshi
09-25-2013, 01:23 AM
Donald (or rather to some, an employee in a costume) looked around, and nodded. "Well, we should gather some clues. What if we falsely accuse somebody who was innocent? Lives can't be replenished y'know."

CrumpetCannon
09-25-2013, 02:41 AM
Hook gestured to the two employees enthusiastically, raising his eyebrows and looking pointedly between those two and the ones who would accuse him of the murder of Minnie.

"You see? If I had killed poor Minnie I certainly wouldn't have come back down quickly enough to be the first one here, it's all simple reasoning, my friends!"

His yellowed eyes surveyed the group of cartoonish personas.

"If we're going to be doing this by wild accusations, then I'd like to enquire after my good ol' nemesis Peter Pan here, why, someone who could fly would be most suited to the dastardly job, you have to agree, who better to dispose of someone from a great height than a certain green 'boy' who could simply pick them up and drop them?"

He twirled his jet black mustache around his gleaming hook, smiling the smile of one who has just revealed his winning hand-- er, hook, at the card table.

"Just a thought, of course"

Chat Noir
09-25-2013, 11:49 AM
"Tch," Peter Pan scoffed. "Why would I want to kill Minnie? Just because I'm your 'nemesis' doesn't make me the bad one."

Arcus
09-25-2013, 12:26 PM
Esmerelda sighed, turning to look at everyone. "I know this goes without saying, but we must find the one who would do this to poor Minnie." He said confidently, lowering her tambourine but still holding it none the less. As she added, "so maybe we can put aside our differences and work together?"

Wobbles
09-25-2013, 02:22 PM
Spider-Man gave Captaon Hook a nod. "I second that. Peter Pan seems rather...nonchalant about the whole ordeal. And he can fly.."

Chat Noir
09-25-2013, 03:55 PM
"And you can soar through the air on a web. It doesn't mean I think you've suddenly changed character and aren't a hero anymore."

CrumpetCannon
09-25-2013, 04:37 PM
"But you're perfectly fine with accusing honest, hard-working villains such as myself?"

Hook snarled and laid a hand upon the guard of his sword as if in anticipation of having to defend himself physically rather than verbally.

"I've half a mind to call that prejudiced. Just because I'm the one who usually does all the dastardly deeds doesn't mean I'd be the one to kill Minnie, if anything it'd be one of the so called 'heroes' who don't partake of the necessary catharsis that we villains often do. They say that the serial killers are the ones you'd suspect last, don't any of you watch crime shows?"

Chat Noir
09-25-2013, 04:40 PM
"I never accused you of anything. I said I wouldn't be surprised if it was you, but I not once said you actually did do it. And yes, I watch crime shows all the time. I love 'em!"

Arcus
09-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Esermelda sighed and said, "what right do we have to turn on each other? The villainous person who did such a horrible thing as this, will surely show themselves in time. Perhaps we should give poor Minnie a burial? If you guys want to see check her over for what has done her in then fine, but bickering like children will not help what had happened." Finishing with a sigh and shaking her head.

Alice
09-25-2013, 07:34 PM
Mulan departed from the inner circle and began to stride around the residents of Disneyland with the ancient sword across her shoulder. They were correct in that wild accusations led them nowhere; the precious time of the immediate hours after a murder is when the clues are ripe and must be picked before they grow old and seasoned.

"Time spent tossing words is time wasted. We must take action. Order a vote," the warrior proclaimed.

CrumpetCannon
09-25-2013, 10:37 PM
Hook's pointed eyes perused the array of assembled characters, deep in thought.

"Hm, well, while Pan certainly has the means to this bloodstained end, I simply don't think he has it in him to murder someone, he's too soft to even cuss without his cheeks lighting up like the ship's lanterns at night"

Hook whirled around quicker than the eye could detect to point his gleaming metal prosthetic at none other than Bugs Bunny himself, the feather in his hat flopped about comically, robbing the motion of its impact somewhat.

"Since he got here I haven't seen that long eared rodent so much as twitch a whisker at the gruesome sight that lays before us, he's just stood there chomping carrots and spouting mannerisms like an emotionless husk of a critter. I'd stake my ship on him being the culprit"

Wobbles
09-26-2013, 12:26 AM
Spider-Man huffed loudly. "I still think it's Peter Pan," he muttered.

Toon Yoshi
09-26-2013, 01:05 AM
Donald looked around thoughtfully and then said, "Who's to say it is one person? It could be 2... or 3... or 27 for all we know.

Wobbles
09-26-2013, 01:53 AM
Spider-Man stood and jumped to the ground. "I'll do some asking around later," he said. "I have connections." With that, he walked over to Peter Pan and stood threateningly close to the young teen. He may not have been older - in fact, he could have been younger, since no one grows up in Neverland, but he stood taller. He glared, though Peter probably couldn't see it through the mask. "I've got my eyes on you," he growled.

Merry
09-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Bugs listened to the banter back and forth, smirking a bit, while picking his rather large teeth with the edge of a piece of grass he happened to pull from the side of the path. Tossing it aside he said "well, I know one thing, I didn't do this" while waving his paw in dramatic fashion towards poor Miss Minnie.

"And don't temp me Doc" he continued, pointing that paw at Captain Hook "I'll take that bet of yours, and win that ship right out from under your boots!" wriggling his nose in annoyance at the pirate.

"And another thing, I don't even have a weapon!? Just my Carrots" he exclaimed, his voice tinged with frustration. "Besides, who ever heard of killing someone with carrots. Carrots don't kill...weapons kills... and there seem to be alot of them around here" he muttered, starting to wonder if the police were indeed going to show up and take care of the poor deceased mouse. Glancing about the group, he looked at all the guns, knives, swords just about everyone seemed to be holding in close proximity to his soft fur. "hmpfh!" he finished with a nod.

Bia
09-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Elmer grimaced in annoyance at Bugs' "innocent" words.

"It didn't take weapons to kiww Minnie! Someone pushed hew!" he said, gesturing to her lifeless body. "Hunting is a spowt, wabbit! This was not spowt...this was muwdew." He shifted his own hunting gun strapped around his chest. He was itching for Bugs to get what was coming to him, but he also had to accept that it MIGHT not have been Bugs. He looked around at the others standing around twiddling their thumbs. None of them LOOKED like a killer. But, someone had to have been. Who?

Wobbles
09-26-2013, 01:38 PM
"I vote Peter Pan," Spider-Man said. "He's just too casual!"

Chat Noir
09-26-2013, 02:25 PM
"Oh, really, because I'm the only 'casual' one around here? You're just walking around a dead body pointing fingers and you're calling me out for being casual? I'm the only one that seems disturbed by the body. I don't know what you're going on about, but hey, I can return the favor even though I want to vote for Hook simply for old time's sake."

Vote: Spiderman [Spider-Fan]

Wobbles
09-26-2013, 03:00 PM
Spidey shrugged. "I've been around death more than you. I'm more interested in finding who did it, and you seem a bit too... joking, is the word, I guess. And you're one of the only ones that could have pushed her. I mean, you can fly, and if I did it, there'd be webs to trace it. Are there any? No!"

​Vote: Peter Pan [k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u]

SQJ
09-26-2013, 06:14 PM
Update!

Somewhere down below the land of the living. IE the security rooms in the basement that no body knows about, obviously or how would they watch people shower??

Hades: Live from Hades comes Hades and Poseidon! They be bad assed homies who be keeping it real.

Poseidon: Really man? Are we doing this?

Hades: What?

Poseidon: Did transformers Revenge of the Fallen not teach us enough?

Hades: Teach us what?

Poseidon: That sometimes it's cute and other times it's really racist. Princess and the frog was cute. Transformers REALLY racist.

Hades: I'm just keeping it real yo.

Poseidon: You are not! We're Greek! We're not just that, we're very Greek. We're so Greek we like cross into at least three other religions! Shit man the only way we could be more Greek would be is they were serving us with croutons.

Poseidon: A salad.

Hades: Oh

Poseidon: Or if we were very bankrupt, that would also clinch it I guess. So we can't be "What ever it is you are doing" and let's get to the godly task at had, and update the good audience on the situation at hand!

Hades: Where they there the whole time?

Poseidon: Yes.

Hades: So they

Poseidon: Everything.

Hades: Damn. Wait who's they?

Poseidon: The people we're pretending to be talking to who aren't actually there.

Hades: Oh... I'm scared...

Poseidon: Don't give a crap! Anyway, if you're just joining in. Welcome to the "Oh My God People Are Dead" show! We see dead people and if M. Night doesn't sue then we're about to see a lot more!

Hades: And look at that Mini mouse is pushing up Daisies!

Poseidon: All these people around and it's the black mouse with white face who's first to die! Coincidence? I think not.

Hades: I'm going to cut you! Yes, well back to the case at hand things appear to be heating up as we have our first votes with the night drawing up fast! What will happen? Will there be more votes? Will these good people of Disney pop a cap in a homies ass? [Poseidon: I will kill you]Any why? If we're security, are we dressed up as the bad guy characters and not helping when our job doesn't say AT ANY POINT to wear these outfits? Well find out all this and more on dragon ball- I mean Disney I-C!!

Votes:

Spider-Fan

Vote: Peter Pan [k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u]

k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u

Vote: Spiderman [Spider-Fan]

m139
09-26-2013, 06:41 PM
"Now we are finally getting somewhere." the employ said, "after all, actions speak louder than words. I guess I should do something as well."

Vote: Prince Charming (Jarms48)

She turned towards the prince, "So, why are you just standing here and saying nothing, anyways?" Then, when he didn't respond immediately, she started messing with something inside her pocket.

Grasping the object in her fist, she drew it out into the open. "By the way," she said, turning towards the others, "have you ever considered the merits of a ten-faced dice?" Here she opened her fist revealing a ten-faced dice. She let it fall from her hand onto the pavement with a small click-clack as it hit the ground and rolled.

Froggy
09-26-2013, 09:54 PM
The voice of Walt Disney boomed over the park speakers, loud and audible throughout the entire park. "We seem to have a three way tie for Peter Pan (k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u.), Spiderman (Spidey-Fan), and Prince Charming (Jarms48). Remember that the park will close for the weekend beginning Saturday, September 28th at roughly 9PM U.S. Central time."

CrumpetCannon
09-26-2013, 10:09 PM
Hook lifted his namesake extension up to his chin, scratching his stubble while deep in thought, he looked positively scholarly.

"Hmph, while I wouldn't have thought he had it in him, Pan is undoubtedly the most well equipped for the murder, especially with the spider boy's point of there being no nearby webs. I'll still be keeping an eye on that overgrown easter bunny regardless"

​Vote: Peter Pan [k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u]

Arcus
09-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Ezmerelda sighed and said, "so now we are being forced to turn on each other? If I must choose, then I will Prince Charming. Because he is blind to the misfortune of other and looks out only for his needs.

Vote: Prince Charming

Froggy
09-26-2013, 10:38 PM
"The current vote count is as follows," came the voice of Walt Disney on the speakers,

"Two votes for Peter Pan (k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u.), two votes for Prince Charming (Jarms48), and one vote for Spiderman (Spidey-Fan). That is all, have a nice day!"

(I'm only doing this so I don't lose track XD!)

Toon Yoshi
09-26-2013, 11:56 PM
The other employee coughed. "Does anyone else think it's weird Walt is spitting out physical times? He died in the 1920's, now he's using time zones? And it's Thursday. But I dunno. I'm not gonna vote right now." And with that, he laid back against the frame of the ride, considering who might be guilty of the murder.

m139
09-27-2013, 12:14 AM
To the employee, it seemed as if Strife and Discord where making their rounds around the group. To anyone observing the employee, however, it would seem that someone had been reading the Iliad for way too long. But anyways...

The employee bent down, and, picking up the dice, looked at it and frowned. Then, tossing it up and down in one hand, addressed the other employee, "I don't think that's the weird part. The weird part is: why are we using Central time? Last time I checked Disneyland was in California. And even if it was Disney world, that's in Florida. There no Disney anything in central time zone. In fact, there's nothing worth anything in the Central time zone... except Texas."

Froggy
09-28-2013, 01:07 PM
Okay guys, we've figured out the time zone difference and Pure is 31 hours ahead of US Central time, a.k.a. night post will be coming at ONE PM US CENTRAL TIME AND EIGHT PM HIS TIME TODAY.

Double lynches are not allowed so you have a little over 4.5 hours to make a decision!

In other words...

"The park gates will permanently be closing for one player in just over 4.5 hours,"

Alice
09-28-2013, 02:09 PM
"The times are a bit peculiar..." mused Mulan, "I'm quite certain a 31 hours time difference is impossible...." At this point, her costume was simply too hot for her to handle. It was thrown off in seconds.

Pure is 7 hours ahead of central time, and in my case 6 hours ahead of eastern time.

"Of course, all the important decisions fall into the warrior's hands... Prince Charming has been way nonchalant about this whole ordeal. A murder."

Vote: Prince Charming (Jarms48)

Froggy
09-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Except that Pure is an entire DAY IN THE FUTURE than we are ^.^ He's got a REALLY weird time zone.

With that being said,

"The current vote count is three for prince, two for Peter and one for Spidey."

Toon Yoshi
09-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Well, I may be gone for the rest of today.

Alice
09-28-2013, 02:22 PM
No....... no, he's not. XD It's Saturday for him (http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_ZA.aspx), too. Saturday, 9/28, 4 PM.

Mulan turned to the Prince, who was still silent in the last hours before the meeting with his fate.. "Any last words, Prince?"

Merry
09-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Bugs eyed the Prince, listening to the others chatter on about what he had no idea. He still didn't trust Hook or Elmer, but if the others felt strongly about the Prince, well who what he to complain.

Vote ; Prince Charming he called out in loud voice, his nose twitching slightly, wondering if he had made the right decision.

Bia
09-28-2013, 05:30 PM
Elmer saw where the votes were headed and knew voting for Bugs would be pointless...this round. He eyed the other workers. He still was not sure exactly who he thought it was but decided that he agreed Charming was suspicious.

vote: chawming

SQJ
09-29-2013, 12:04 AM
Hades: You sometimes think this could have gone better?

Poseidon: No, I'm a pretty pessimistic guy. I kinda expected to see what I say that there. I'm a little surprised you are surprised.

Hades: I guess so. Though I will say this. This thing took one hell of turn didn't it?

Poseidon: Why? Considering the opening votes by the good people at Disney?

Hades: Yeah like totally.

Poseidon: "Yeah, like totally?" Seriously are you doing this to me?

Poseidon: Nothing....just...nothing. But I want you to know that I hate you. Anyway let's go back to the fateful finger pointing.

Hades: It looked like all bets were off when the first piece of fingering was aimed at Hook.

Poseidon: ..............umm.....Well that does make sense, his is one of the few characters that actually is a bad guy in the movie too.

Hades: Of the townies not here, he IS the only bad guy and it looks like it's working against him.

Poseidon: But it didn't turn out that way! The good people of Disney instead throwing a vote to mickey mouse who somehow has spider powers. No one understands but everyone accepts it. Not that Spider Mickey mouse was having it! He countered.

Hades: Hells yeah, he did. A counter vote shows him not being the only one being fingered.

Poseidon:.......Yeah well there was a finger pointed at prince charming proving that killing a dragon and entering a person's house to kiss them while they are sleeping is either romantic or serious destruction of property and sexual assault and it looks like the towns people were aiming at the latter.

Hades: I don't think there was a dragon.

Poseidon: You're right, Prince Charming killed the closest official family sleeping beauty had.

Hades: But! It looked like things were changing as Peter pan choked down a vote! Not very finger licking good.

Poseidon:....Yesssss! Well lets keep moving. At this point there were three votes thrown. And things were not looking good for those three unfortunate people.

Hades: but wait it was no where near over. Oh hook was maintaining things gangster. He showed that he's not the type of pirate who downloads movies but the kind that has beautiful women but chooses to hang around in limited grounds, hardened men, for weeks on end. He threw a vote at Peter Pan. Putting Peter on two votes!

Poseidon: Well when you kidnap a bunch of children and lead them to a merry place of playing where no one ever gets older, they just stay kids and they're all boys who face off against a group of grown men...it couldn't be less legal if it had a Michael Jackson soundtrack playing in the background. So he gets his vote!

Hades: Oh Ezmarelda takes part.

Poseidon: And stick a nail into one of the many coffins on the table.

Hades: Pst, who's Esmarenlda?

Poseidon: No one cares enough to remember. I can safely assume her Disney movie didn't have her name in it, like Mulan or snow white, or bambi, or dumbo or pochahontas. We get it. prolly one of those movies where it doesn't even actually refer to like the the Lady and the tramp did. It's prolly something like treasure planet.

Hades: That there seemed odd. Issues much?

Poseidon: yes issues! I'm like the only guy she didn't make out with in the back of the popcorn stand last Christmas party. The only one! Everyone got something special in that party, but me!

Hades: Well you do look like Robert Deniro.

Posiedon: Thanks!

Hades: If he washed up on the beach after two weeks of disappearing off a boat...

Poseidon: What?

Hades: I said you are a beautiful man and that looks like the last two votes have settled things for the young burgl-prince! Looks like he was about as charismatic as a used tissue that you know your boss is gonna make you pick up even though you both know the nearest bin is like ten minutes away.

Poseidon: That was oddly specific.

Hades: Yes, Yes it was. And as horribly irresponsible as the adults in Phineas and Pherb we have let people who clearly shouldn't be making big anything, make community defining decisions. God I love disney!

The regular townie, was singled out and pushed into the wishing well (there's no way there ins't a wishing well in disney) and left to his watery fate. Little did they know that there was no water in the wishing well. only a splashing tape Hades had put there and a collection bin that was set up a aid Poseidon's drug habit. Prince charming landed with the two who talked and talked until his head exploded.

It was quite the mess. It looked like an innocent man had been put to the axe and the Axe had won. Convincingly.

Is this the end? Will there be more death and finger- err pointing. Are Bugs and Elmer making friends? Is hook and Peter Pan working together? Will we find out more about ezmarenda? Will I, disembodied voice, ever bother to learn to spell her name?

The night phase is now!
The Day Phase is five days from now!
So that's err...

The 3rd at I'm guessing 0:054 AM Central African time. All night actions should be deposited to the GM before the 4th!

(too much?) PS PURE TOTALLY LIVES IN THE FUTURE!

Froggy
10-06-2013, 01:41 AM
The park gates opened a little later than usual. The employees emerged first, making their way to the costume area, yawning in exhaustion. After several minutes all of the employees were dressed, but they noticed someone was missing among them.

"Where's Mulan?" one asked, looking around frantically. "Oh no, not another one!" a employee said in fear as they scrambled out to the park. After a few minutes of roaming they came to a park directory and screamed in fright. It had been slashed with an "x" pattern in blood, clearly made by her sword.

Mulan was tied to the directory and had a matching "x" pattern about her upper torso. Tacked to her chest was a note that read: "We've claimed the first day and now we've killed your doctor too,"

With 8 alive, five or more is needed for a majority lynch. If a majority lynch has not been reached by next Saturday at 7PM, the next highest vote count above two will be taken.

m139
10-06-2013, 02:32 AM
The employee who portrayed Daisy duck had already ditched her costume in the search for Mulan. Upon seeing the body, she immediately turned her back to it, not even pausing to read the note. "Oh gross," she exclaimed, to no one in particular, "I thought the other death was disgusting, but this is positively revolting." As she said this, she turned to take a slight peek, and immediately after began feeding the flowers in a nearby plot with her half-digested breakfast.

Wobbles
10-07-2013, 02:21 AM
Spider-Man crossed his arms, clearly aggravated. "I can't do anything!" he muttered. "Why won't they show themselves? Give me a face to fight!" he said, shaking his fist.

Arcus
10-07-2013, 02:28 AM
Ezmerelda came into the scene in her usual cheerful manner, until she saw Mulan. Which made her gasp, "not another one of our friends! Who keeps doing such horrible things in such a place of cheer and laughter?" She exclaimed and said as if it was a sin to do such a thing.

m139
10-07-2013, 01:45 PM
"This," began the employee, as she began to straighten up, still a little pale, "calls for reinforcements." With that, she reached into her pocket, and pulled out with a shaky hand not one, but two dice.

CrumpetCannon
10-07-2013, 02:46 PM
Hook stomped up to the gathered figures, his stance reflecting his aggravation at the second murder, pirates as despicable as he did not react to murder with grief like a normal person would, rather he felt extremely angry that he was not able to prevent it immediately, clearly the murderer was still out there. Perhaps plotting.

"This is just embarrassing, I can't even apprehend one murderer! Granted we dealt with Charming with wild accusations, the point still stands." He twirled his mustache with a huff. "Very unprofessional"

Bia
10-08-2013, 02:08 PM
Elmer came in munching a jelly donut. When he saw Mulan's body he stopped in surprise. Suddenly disgusted by his snack, he spit what he was chewing out and threw the rest in the general direction of the trash can.

"Not Muwan!" He said. He sniffed violently and produced an old hankie out of his coat pocket, which he used to wipe his round nose.

m139
10-08-2013, 07:09 PM
"Well," began the employee, "I think I know what needs to be done. So, let's get down to business. How shall we vote this time? Do we have any idea of how we should do this? Or should we make more wild accusations?" The employee paused, contemplating the dice in her hands. Should she drop them again, or roll them? And then there was the question of one or two. A die or a pair of dice? Either way, someone was going to die. If they had been innocent, they'd probably go to par-a-dice, and if not, well... then they'd probably get what they deserved.

Merry
10-09-2013, 12:58 AM
"ew!" grimaced Bugs, wiggling his nose in disgust. "Why are you spitting out food...." he started to say at Elmer, and then noticing Mulan his voice trailed off to a soft "Oh..." pulling on one of his long ears, deep in thought. "Why kill her? it makes no sense Doc" he mumbled. "what did she do to deserve that" he chatted on.

Sighing loudly, he placed his paws on his hips in frustration. Scanning the group, one character at a time, trying to figure out if anyone was looking especially guiltier than the rest. His gaze coming to rest on Hook at the end. "Who found her first?" he asked, his eyes still looking at Hook, squinting slightly as he asked.

m139
10-10-2013, 01:59 PM
"That would have been me." replied the employee, "And as they say, first come, first vote.... or something like that." She rolled the dice. "Oh look...

Vote: Captain Hook (Crumpetcannon)

Let's see how this goes."

Bia
10-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Elmer squinted his blurry eyes at the Daisy employee. "You seem awfuwwy cawm and uncawing about aww this."

m139
10-10-2013, 06:46 PM
"Me? Calm? Ha! If I was calm, I wouldn't be carrying around dice with me. Rather, I'm going crazy. Look at me... instead of carrying on a normal conversation, all I've been doing is rolling dice, making comments about the Iliad, making comments about rolling the dice, losing my breakfast, and voting based on dice. I certainly am not calm. I'm going completely insane. This situation is driving me crazy- almost enough to kill myself-" suddenly, the employee again realized the situation, "-figuratively speaking, of course. You are right about one thing: no one can be calm in a situation like this. Either they are to busy hiding something" here she paused as she looked at them all, "or they are occupying themselves with the thought that they could be next."

She stopped her speech, then, upon reflection added one more line, "Oh, I do care. You can bet your life on it."

Wobbles
10-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Spider-Man raised his eyebrows and turned to the employee. "Bet your life on it, eh? How about we bet yours?"

Vote: Employee (m139)

CrumpetCannon
10-10-2013, 08:40 PM
Hook was at the Spider boy's side almost immediately, perfectly mirroring his pose and as much of his facial expression as one could make out from behind that mask.

"Indeed, I've never trusted anyone who keeps dice on their person. They're always the ones cheating everyone out of their money and plotting behind an honest captain's back"

Vote: Employee (m139)

Arcus
10-10-2013, 10:11 PM
When Esmerelda finnaly managed to regain her composure, she took a deep breath, and said. "Normally I would vote for hook, since he was Mulans' first suspicion and now she is dead. But since there can be no tie, I guess. That I sadly must chose against what my heart tells me, sorry my friend."

Vote: Employee m139

Wobbles
10-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Spidey nodded at Hook, glad to have the backup. "Risky words, considering the deaths going around. Seems like your life is the one on the line...unless there's a drastic turns of events." After offering Hook his left hand (to be careful with that hook, you know) he climbed onto a roof to silently mourn Mulan's loss.

m139
10-11-2013, 12:33 AM
"Is that so? Shall you bet my own life? So be it, for you are wrong in your accusations. But if I must die, then I shall die! It seems I have rolled my own demise." Here the employee started laughing hysterically. After a while, she regained her composure, and continued, "But so be it. If it must be this way, it shall be it. Brave your own new world, as the third of the innocents dies!" Again she began laughing, so much that she fell on the floor.

Then, she stopped suddenly and remained motionless for a time. Finally, she sat up, and starring up into the sky, looking at no one, with a lower, more settled down voice, "I have lived. For that much I am thankful. Maybe this is all because I gave the first vote- the one causing the death of one who had done nothing."

Froggy
10-11-2013, 01:54 AM
The current vote count is:

Captain Hook (CrumpetCannon): 1- m139
Daisy Duck (m139): 3- Spidey-fan, CrumpetCannon, and Arcus

In order for a majority lynch to be reached, 5 or more votes are needed. In the event that a majority lynch is not reached before Saturday at 7PM Central time (subject to change due to Pure's timezone, therefore will likely be around 2-3PM Central timezone), then the next highest vote count will be taken.

"Please remember employees of Disney world, it is your responsibility to keep the park safe and well-maintained for all. Thank you and have a nice day," said the voice of Walt Disney over the intercom system.

m139
10-11-2013, 04:01 AM
After that final statement, the employee fell forward, this time saying nothing as she fell. And then, she didn't move. One would think she was already dead: the only signs of life was the sounds of her shallow breathing and the barely detectable expansion and contraction of her sides.

(It seems like the majority lynch may be made before Saturday. Please, if this happens, wait until I post again before you kill me off. I'll probably be on again sometime Saturday morning, Juni Beary's time. I have an "as I go out" post, but I'm holding out a little longer for it.)

Wobbles
10-11-2013, 04:26 AM
Spidey looked over at the employee and gave a half-snort. "Looks like our job was done for us," he said. But with a grumbled complaint, he hopped from the roof and made his way to the employee, turning her face up. She was breathing - good - but what had caused this? Foul play? Another murder? He voiced his concerns to Hook, who was still standing nearby. "Hey, Cap. What's up here? I'm no doc, you've probably dealt with this more than I..." He glanced up at the sky, contemplating Walt Disney's words. He huffed, his hand still on the employee's head. "Well?"

Merry
10-11-2013, 11:06 AM
"Meh" shrugged Bugs. "Who knows whats wrong with her. Maybe she does need a Doc, Doc..." he smirked. His soft pink rabbit nose twitching slightly as he did.

"I still say it's Hook that is up to no good in this place" he nodded matter of factly.

I vote Captain Hook! and with that he shuffled off to sit on a nearby park bench and see what would unfold.

Chat Noir
10-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Peter Pan came walking around the corner, shoving a hot-dog into his mouth and avoiding all eye contact. That was exactly what he didn't need. People were already misconstruing his sexuality thanks to the tights even though he was already with Wendy. Even she asked the question once or twice.

He couldn't help it he liked phallic shaped objects in and around his mouth! Bananas and hot-dogs and carrots oh my!

"Wff gfohn owhn?" he asked with his mouth full. After finishing his food he asked again. "What's goin' on? Why's this chick writhing around on the ground? Did she OD on Pixie Dust? Don't look at me, I didn't do it!"

"I bet it was Hook! That no good Croc hater! That's who's getting my vote."

Vote: Captain Hook (CrumpetCannon)

"I need another hot-dog."

Arcus
10-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Ezmerelda nodded and said, "since it seems like I am no longer alone. Then I will change my vote, since I do not believe miss Daisy did it."

Unvote: Daisy duck
Vote: Captain Hook

CrumpetCannon
10-11-2013, 02:39 PM
"Oh please" Hook wrinkled his nose and his mustache bristled comically, "you honestly think that the insanely suspicious, babbling, hysterical chronic dice-roller isn't the killer here?"

He drew himself up, putting on a haughty, dignified expression.

"I'm starting to doubt your own sanity, Ezmerelda, darling. I'm not one of those murdering pirates, I'm one of those kid friendly pirates who always loses in the end, there I said it, I'm a softie of a pirate. Certainly a softie who'd never go as far as murder"

Wobbles
10-11-2013, 03:25 PM
Spidey shot to his feet. "Whoa, whoa," he exclaimed to the, er, other Peter. "You think Hook did it? You missed all the action, pal - 'miss Daisy' practically threatened us with our lives. This 'writhing chick' has got to be the culprit."

Arcus
10-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Esmerelda shook her head, and said. "Sorry friends, all I know is yesterday dear Mulan threatened hook and today she is dead. If he is not the culprit but Daisy is, then I will bear that fault. But my vote holds firm, for I do not believe even if Daisy is odd. That she is the culprit, as for being a softie of a pirate. That may be the end result, dear Hook but do you not also go after Peter?"

Bia
10-11-2013, 10:28 PM
Elmer wiped his nose with his tissue once more and brought his gaze to the arguing group. Hook may be a criminal but he was just doing his job after all, and to Elmer had always seemed fairly decent. As decent as a dastardly pirate could be, that is.

Daisy, however, was acting so strange. Elmer couldn't understand it, and that manic laugh...

vote: daisy duck

m139
10-12-2013, 03:14 PM
The employee gasped, then suddenly sat up. "I had a dream..." she said, "And in that dream, it was you who committed murder." She stared at Spider man/fan. "I don't even know who you are or who's side you are on anymore. You just keep accusing whoever accuses first."

She got up and dusted herself off. "Sorry about anything I said before. I think I'm over dying at the hands of my peers now."

CrumpetCannon
10-12-2013, 06:21 PM
"Shiver me timbers... You're dreaming about murder now?" He turned to the rest of the assembled employees, spreading his arms wide. "How can there be any question that this wacko is the culprit?"

SQJ
10-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Hades: The shit has hit the fan hasn't it? Another one dead!

Poseidon: You got that right!

Hades: It''s mulan! I loved that girl!

Poseidon: Well good on you. If there was one person who could pull off a man's uniform it's Mulan. You know thinking about it I've always been surprised that Mulan had survived as long as she had.

Hades: Why? Do you know something about the killer?

Poseidon: No of course not. But I'm not talking about that killer I'm talking about Mulan's boyfriend.

Hades: .....This should be good...

Poseidon: Between the two of us you are absolutely the bigger bumbass so hear me out. Think about how Mulan starts. Think about how Mulan plays out and then ends. If Disney isn't actually trying to play out stereotypes then he totally should have killed Mulan.

Hades: So Disney would have been good guys if the protagonists had stabbed each other.

Poseidon: YES!

Hades: Yeah... I don't see it.

Poseidon: think about it Mulan dresses up like a man. And as the play plays out he is seen as a man though incompetent at being a man still a great person. She/He is awesome. And our young hero starts to fall for Mulan. Let's stop there. Now remember he thinks it's a guy. Mulan is totally a man with the hairy balls and lovely man stench. And he is falling for THAT! Right? There's supposed to be nothing girly about Mulan, she's being a guy and he's falling for it hook line and sinker and he's wanting her, or should I say him.

Hades: -Facepalm-

Poseidon: Yeah you know what's coming. This is the olden days, way in the past where being gay is considered okay by everyone. It's not okay.

Hades: It's sad how slow the world changes. It's a tough world all round.

Poseidon: Yup, if there's two group of people who would have very little use for a time machine black people and homosexuals. Yeah, like anything before 1990 is just a no. You can have that time machine back!

Hades: Well, maybe not for women! Game of thrones, tudors etc etc... either that or HBO HAS BEEN LYING TO ME!!!

Poseidon: It likely was. Anyway, you have to picture the other guy, he's confronting feelings he's never realised he had and he's falling in love with Mulan. Loving everything about it, he picturing them running through the park their junk chaffing in unison because of the crappy cotton of those days and so on. He's discovered himself, he won't be out in the open for fear of dying but he will open up to Mulan and BOOM when all seems to be perfect it turns out his dream is shattered.

Hades: Mulan is actually a girl!

Poseidon: Exactly and no one accidentally falls in genuine love with a person 'just like that' so he's come out but Mulan isn't there. How does disney explain him taking that news well? See thee's no way they can unless they are saying he breathed a sigh of relief and said thank got he's a she. That's messed up! So unless Disney is being prejudice then he should totally stay pissed and never get with Mulan.

Hades: Oh well...HA! I got it!

Hades: How Mulan really ended.

Poseidon: How?

Hades: He ended up dumping Mulan for a effeminate stable boy. A nice cruel and ironic ending!

Poseidon: That wouldn't actually be that ironic. Unless he left her for a rather butch looking female maid with an adams apple and everything! That would be ironic.

Hades: Your mother's ironic...

Poseidon: We have the same mother!! She watched as our father ate us!

Hades: Oh yeah, that happened...greek mythology, got to love it.

Poseidon: And lets get back to the voting!

Hades: Oh yes the voting seemed pretty clean cut with M139 taking one hell of a beating. Getting three votes right off the bat.
And when I say 139 I mean daisy and no looking it up was required!

Poseidon: But he did start off the attacking by trying to take down Captain Hook

Hades: Only to almost immediately eat three votes on his own.

Poseidon: But what is this!?!?!? Bugs Bunny passes a vote at Captain hook, could hook be getting the hook? Wait!

Hades:Previously on super nat-

Poseidon: You are not gonna play dumb are you, you know what I should be happy, keep sticking to your natural strengths.

Hades: Ouch!

Poseidon: Oh my god! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! We have a vote from Peter, who picked a perfect vote to pick Captain hook. Oh the turn of tables oh the confusion! IT IS A TIE!! AND NO NOT THE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE JAY Z ONE! I BE IN MY SUIT AND TIE BUT I DIGRESS! Oh my I need more deities. By Yahweh this is amazing!

Hade: my ear...

Poseidon: BY Ja! Rasta-farei! By L Ron Hubbard and Buddha! Ezma- Really-long-name-full-of-syllables-that-still-feels-like-it-has-more-syllables-than-the-ones-used-in-this-whole-sentence has just changed her vote! That reduces the votes for Daisy by one but increases the votes for Hook by one. Assuming you have somehow lost the ability to count! It seems the insane act of self fainting or dying worked out to turn te heat away from....

Hade: My ears...

Poseidon: OH NO!! By OBAMA it seems most certainly Ellmer fud wants to be the only sort of villain on the Disney grounds as he votes for captain hook! It''s is so exciting even I can't keep count any more! This is a thriller! Oh wait they have tallied up the votes and boom, ladies and gentlemen playing dead works Daisy duck has managed to avoid the guillotine! Very much to my disappointment! She is the only pants-less female character on Disney and there's nothing to see there! Very annoying! Captain gets the hook! Who would have guessed it! What are the chances.

Hades: Well considering they were the first person voted for pretty high.

Poseidon: SHUT UP! I will cut you.

Hades: I'm with you. Totally not rewarding not getting to see a duck's junk, she could reverse Mulan us! Technically Arial was pantsless but got to see some awesome leg shots, verry sexy very suggestive and there was totally side boob.

Poseidon: That's my kid!

Hades: Which is why YOU can't make saucy remarks.

Poseidon: -Face Palm- What will happen to the victim??

A mafia goon died today. Captain hook had his hook removed before he was taken out to he pirates of the Caribbean ride where there was a theatre waiting for him and made to watch a near infinite stream of end credits while waiting for the completely unrewarding post credit scene.

Captain James T. Hook was found dead due to extreme blood loss after he tried to gnaw his own face off.

He will be missed.

B-Da-Ba-That"S ALL FOLKS!!

That's the end off the day phase have fun during the night. See all next week Thursday 8pm Central African Time or (Runs to skype for an american skyper since it has time zones in the profile) 13:25 American time for the lay man for everyone else here's a finger. ^_^

Froggy
10-17-2013, 03:23 AM
Night phase 2 ends early due to everyone turning in their night actions.

The only death to occur is the sudden, inexplicable disappearance of Eilise, the Townie Doctor who was auto-killed.

With 7 alive, 4 is needed for a majority lynch. If a majority is not reached then the next highest vote count will be taken. Day three will end on Sunday, September 20th, at 1PM US Central timezone (8PM Pure's timezone).

"With that being said, the park gates are now open. Please continue about your business as good employees."

Toon Yoshi
10-18-2013, 12:10 AM
The other employee wandered out into the park. Then he yawned. "No deaths today?" He wondered aloud.

Chat Noir
10-18-2013, 01:12 AM
"You make it sound like a bad thing," Peter Pan mused through a yawn, stretching one arm up the air while he used the other to scratch his stomach.

"It's probably cause we caught that crook, Hook. I told you all he was bad news."

Toon Yoshi
10-18-2013, 01:22 AM
He replied, "Well I never said it was a bad thing... I was just trying to recollect my thoughts. It's Monday morning after all..." Then corrected himself. "Wait... I meant Friday morning. I'm not a morning person." He told Pan.

Bia
10-18-2013, 02:48 AM
Elmer listlessly kicked around a wad of paper that someone had missed throwing into the trash can.

m139
10-19-2013, 03:26 PM
The employee again walked into the park, probably more sane than she had been yesterday. The sun was shinning, no dead bodies were lying about, and the apple she was munching was nice and crisp. "Good morning." she said to the others in a happy voice. "Well, 'good' relatively speaking, and 'morning' cause I say it is."

Bia
10-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Elmer turned his eyes up to see the Daisy employee. He squinted at her in suspicion, still untrusting after the events of yesterday.

m139
10-20-2013, 02:11 AM
The employee saw Elmer staring at her again. "You know, your incredible suspicion of me scares me even more than Hook's always pairing with Spider man."

Vote: Elmer (Bia)

"Your suspicion seems suspicious. But anyways...

"I must go. A new shipment of dice came in. These ones are made of transparent colored plastic, and instead of dots there are tiny duck faces. But in defense of myself, for I'm sure there are others suspicious as well as this one.

"I know myself that I am innocent, just as you know whether you yourselves are guilty or not. I have picked the two people who aligned themselves against me, because everyone else voted for Hook, who was a crook. Unless some mafia wanted to betray there own person, it seems like these two are the most likely to be the last of the mafia, whether that be the last one or ones."

- - - Updated - - -

And with that, she turned around, and left to get her new dice.

Bia
10-20-2013, 02:21 AM
Elmer's mouth gaped, "You think I kiwwed Muwan?" He stomped over to where Daisy had been, talking to her turned back as she walked away. "I onwy voted on who I thought was the muwdewew." He saw she was not going to turn around to reply, and he crossed his arms in a defiant pout.

After a few moments his face relaxed and he realized something. He turned to Pan and the other employees and hurried over to them. "Daisy was wight. Awmost evewyone voted fow Hook. I wasn't in cahoots with Hook...It must be Spider!"

vote: Spider-man

Wobbles
10-20-2013, 02:29 AM
Spider-Man watched the chaos beneath him, the lines on his face taut. How could they think it was him? Had they forgotten who he was? He was Spider-Man, vigilante of New York. "I made a mistake, pairing with Hook," he called down to them. "But if you've seen me work, I know all villains are simply misunderstood heroes. I have faith that they can turn back. I was wrong, this time."

He hopped down, coming into their midst. The mask was hard to read, but a look of almost hurt could be seen. His voice conveyed it, too. "I've also been doing my research on you guys." He turned to Peter Pan. "I apologize for accusing you; I was wrong." He turned, then looked over his shoulder. "Accuse me if you will, but I'm working for the good of the people. Killing me is a strike against you, and a victory for the mafia." His tone dropped, as if he was troubled. "They want me dead," he murmured. "I'm sure of it."

And then he was gone.

Merry
10-20-2013, 02:52 AM
Bugs wondered if Elmer where right after all. Then again, the employee, that was Daisy did have some good points too. Besides, he would never tell Elmer that he agreed with him. Even if he was leaning towards that way of thinking. "Look Doc.." he began slowly sauntering toward the group.

"All we've done is accuse people, for nothing! We need some cold hard facts!" nodding enthusiastically. "Anyone got any they can share?" he asked the others.

Toon Yoshi
10-20-2013, 09:57 PM
The other employee shrugged. "I agree. It's not like any of the murderers are going to tell us that… Usually. But the problem is that we lack evidence."

Chat Noir
10-22-2013, 09:35 PM
"Well," Peter Pan said, looking between everyone who had been incredibly silent. "We have two votes, and they're for different people. I guess we should probably make a majority, hmm? I'll just go with my gut on this one. Sorry man,"

Vote: Spiderman

Wobbles
10-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Spidey raised his eyes. If it was possible to looked depressed through a mask, he did. "Do what you will," he mumbled pitifully.

Froggy
10-27-2013, 02:57 AM
The speakers crackled to life as a voice spoke on the overhead:

"Three votes is not enough to make an official lynch. We are nearly a week late and I will allow another extension. ALL votes must be turned in by Wednesday, October 30th at 3:30PM US Central timezone."

The current vote count is:

Elmer: 1 [M139/ Daisy Duck]
Spidey-Fan: 2 [Bia/Elmer and k.u.r.e.y.u.k.u./ Peter Pan]

More votes.

Merry
10-27-2013, 04:41 PM
Well if Bugs knew anything, he knew that Elmer always did his homework, and while it was going against his fur to agree with him, he did think that perhaps Elmer was right.

"Yeah Doc" he drawled "Vote for Spiderman would be my choice as well."

Wobbles
10-27-2013, 06:24 PM
Spidey finally got fed up with the accusations. "Well, it's a dog eat dog world, isn't it? I make a mistake and everyone jumps on me! I can't believe you guys think I would do something like this." He crossed his arms and planted his feet.

Toon Yoshi
10-28-2013, 01:31 AM
I know there is some Amendment that prohibits cruel and unusual punishment, but I don't believe it applies here. And I also know I probably shouldn't make Pokémon references in a Disney themepark but who's to stop me? I'm hopping on the bandwagon to announce:
Spidey, I choise you! (Vote: Spidey)

- - - Updated - - -

"Wait," the employee said, "did I say 'choise'? I meant choose!" He corrected himself. Then he sighed of relief.

Froggy
10-28-2013, 01:59 AM
A majority lynch has been reached! Spidey-Fan, or in other words, undercover spider man who is REALLY Mickey Mouse ( :O! WHOKNEW?!) has been offered for the lynch.

Spidey-Fan, townie investigator has been lynched on Day three. It is now Night Phase Three and all actions are due by Sunday morning, November 3rd, at 11AM. Thank you!

Froggy
11-03-2013, 03:43 AM
Night three is over with a MAFIA VICTORY!