PDA

View Full Version : Magik Corruption OOC (M)

Amie Mourna
07-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Rated Mature for:
Possible violence
Possible sexual implications
Possible Obscene language
Possible Drinking/drugs/ the works

What would you do if you could have any wish granted? Any whim or thought, just by catching one person. What would you do to have that kind of gift? You could be the most power king, the most beautiful woman, you could make anything you touch turn to gold. These simple gifts tend to corrupt, but what if you could have access to that wish, what would you do to make sure your wish came true?

There is a thing called Magik, it is a website run by one person. Throughout the week "wishes" can be sent in. They can go from 'Falling in love' to 'be the most powerful thing in the world' and only one wish will be granted. Or at least that was how it used to be, before the identity of the wish granter became public. It was a family, plain and boring. Nothing special to the eye, yet they could grant a wish in just tears and dust. The family has four children, two girls whose magik comes from their tears, and two boys who use dust. Their family went into hiding after the media's discovery of them. They traveled to a different state, a different town. A whole different world.

They were once again among humans, but this time their website doesn't exist. They are hiding among the humans, each collecting a group of friends to join them in company. Yet each child is wary of the people, because, after all who can you trust when you can grant any wish? Who can you take seriously and believe they want to be your friend when you have spent your whole life as a tool? The answer; no one.

Will you be one of the people who joins these children, who welcomes them to the school? Will you be someone who ridicules them for being new? Will you know their secret and use them for your own benefit? Would you tame an addiction with their ability? They may seem normal, they may even look normal, but they are far from it.

What would you do to have your wish granted?

(May add to the plot soon)

Character Sheet

Name:
Personality:
Looks: (Real pictures only please)
History:
Greatest wish:
Hobbies:
Pet Peeves:

Rules:

1. Do not control others
2. Cursing is allowed; just make sure it is not in every sentence.
3. It's semi lit, at least one or two paragraphs please. I understand short replies and will tolerate a few of them, but I prefer more than three sentences per paragraph.
4. If you want to claim a spot as one of the four kids you may, there are only 3 spots left though. 1 female, 2 male.
5. Please do not act like the big tough shot that can't be hurt or anything.
6. Do not ditch halfway through. If you want to leave for a time please notify me. I want this rp to have a clear start and finish.
7. May add more if the story actually takes off.

Mattie2009
07-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Mature RPs go in the mature section.

Link to the mature section: http://role-player.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Amie Mourna
07-01-2010, 04:51 PM
Thanks. Sorry. I mixed them up xD
Not really good at navigation on here >.<