PDA

View Full Version : Magik Corruption OOC (M)

Amie Mourna
07-01-2010, 04:54 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/hutaru_wanders/Corruptionicon.jpg

Rated Mature for:
Possible violence
Possible sexual implications
Possible Obscene language
Possible Drinking/drugs/ the works

What would you do if you could have any wish granted? Any whim or thought, just by catching one person. What would you do to have that kind of gift? You could be the most powerful king, the most beautiful woman, you could make anything you touch turn to gold. These simple gifts tend to corrupt, but what if you could have access to that wish, what would you do to make sure your wish came true?

There is a thing called Magik, it is a website run by one person. Throughout the week "wishes" can be sent in. They can go from 'Falling in love' to 'be the most powerful thing in the world' and only one wish will be granted. Or at least that was how it used to be, before the identity of the wish granter became public. It was a family, plain and boring. Nothing special to the eye, yet they could grant a wish in just tears and dust. The family has four children, two girls whose magik comes from their tears, and two boys who use dust. Their family went into hiding after the media's discovery of them. They traveled to a different state, a different town. A whole different world.

They were once again among humans, but this time their website doesn't exist. They are hiding among the humans, each collecting a group of friends to join them in company. Yet each child is wary of the people, because, after all who can you trust when you can grant any wish? Who can you take seriously and believe they want to be your friend when you have spent your whole life as a tool? The answer; no one.

Will you be one of the people who joins these children, who welcomes them to the school? Will you be someone who ridicules them for being new? Will you know their secret and use them for your own benefit? Would you tame an addiction with their ability? They may seem normal, they may even look normal, but they are far from it.

What would you do to have your wish granted?

(May add to the plot soon)

Character Sheet

FOR THE PEOPLE

Name:
Personality:
Looks: (Real pictures only please)
History:
Greatest wish:
Hobbies:
Pet Peeves:
Friends: (Can be best friend, or just the friend list.)
Crush:(This may be left blank if you so chose, and you may update it yourself anytime.

Character Sheet:

FOR FAMILY

Name:
Personality:
Looks: (Real pictures only please)
History:
Hobbies:
Pet Peeves:(please be detailed)
Crush: (May be left blank)
Friends:(No 'Has no friends' even the family has at least one friend per person.)
Gift:(Duster or Tear)

Rules:

1. Do not control others
2. Cursing is allowed; just make sure it is not in every sentence.
3. It's semi lit, at least one or two paragraphs please. I understand short replies and will tolerate a few of them, but I prefer more than three sentences per paragraph.
4. If you want to claim a spot as one of the four kids you may, there are only 2 spots left though. 2 male.
5. Please do not act like the big tough shot that can't be hurt or anything.
6. Do not ditch halfway through. If you want to leave for a time please notify me. I want this rp to have a clear start and finish.
7. May add more if the story actually takes off.

Alright, so this is just a summary of how things will start, I hope. Depending on your age is the grade you are in.
16- Sophmore AKA 10th grade
17 - Junior AKA 11th grade
18 - Senior (w00t) AKA 12th grade
I don't believe we have any 15 year olds. That would make this too childish of a rp.

Alrighty then,
Details on THE FAMILY (Members of the family you need to know this) :
The family though small holds together very strongly. Each one protecting the other. After all, they are the only ones that they can trust. They generally are always in a pair of two the brothers together, the sisters together, or one brother and one sister. Although for Cooper it can become a hassle since he likes Rebecca please have the family hold together. I need them to be friendly with others, but friendliest amongst one another. (Nothing against the others. I love you guys to.) Once we have the friend group settled then maybe we can get started.

John
07-01-2010, 06:20 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Amie Mourna
07-01-2010, 06:23 PM
Lol I will try that once I can come up with a signature bar for it xD

ConfirmDeletion
07-02-2010, 04:09 AM
Oh~I like the looks of this

Amie Mourna
07-02-2010, 06:29 AM
Lol Thank you Confirm =D

ConfirmDeletion
07-02-2010, 06:51 AM
I think I will join when the joining starts ^^

Amie Mourna
07-02-2010, 06:54 AM
You can join now if you like. No one else has but I am accepting. (I need to make my own character XD)

ConfirmDeletion
07-02-2010, 06:57 AM
Well I may just do that ^^
PM them to you or post them here?

Amie Mourna
07-02-2010, 06:58 AM
You can post it here since I won't be on much longer it would be easier. =D
Quick question, do you want to be part of the family or just the people?

ConfirmDeletion
07-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Just people please ^^
Me thinks I have a plan~

Amie Mourna
07-02-2010, 10:20 AM
slright go ahead =3

Alice
07-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Ohh.. Interested. I'll notify you if I decide to join. :)

ConfirmDeletion
07-03-2010, 02:31 AM
My character~! I hope things go well ^^

Name: Lina Autumn Nagine
Personality: Lina is very deep and intense, there is always more then meets the eye. She presents a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Also with a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if she asks questions; she is trying to delve deeper, figure things out and survey the situation. Lina always want to know why, where and any other possible detail that she can possibly know. Yet she is very weary of the games that other people try to play and they are never missed by her sharp perspective. A problem Lina has is that she seems secretiveness and mystery, not to mention tends to dominate and control anyone that lets her. She is known to be too controlling and too ambitious but only because she needs control to feel safe. Not everyone is treated that way though, far from it. The person that Lina respects and holds close is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity.
Looks: Lina is a beauty with eyes of winter silver and hair red as the blazing autumn leaves, in gentle curls falling to her waist. Her clothes are becoming but not exposing and she has a particular passion for heeled boots and painting her nails. Make-up touches are light and natural, only enhancing her own traits not drowning them.
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/Sadie_May/Characters/LinaAutumn.jpgHistory: That of the average American teenager’s life is Lina’s story thus far. She has a Mother and Father that are divorced and live separately. From childhood to a teenager there is nothing really enticing to report. She is a bombshell and so is always having a boy in her grasp but doesn’t allow her studies to entirely slip away on her and unlike most girls these days is still bothering to save her real innocence for the one. That doesn’t mean she hasn’t rounded first and second base, not to mention parts of third, though. A teenager, a babe with brains and yearning who looks to the future to be far more exciting than her average past.
Greatest Wish: To find her true love, her soul mate.
Hobbies: Reading, photography, exploring, painting nails, and catnapping in the sun.
Pet Peeves: Lies and Games.
Friends (best if you like):
Crush:

Amie Mourna
07-04-2010, 12:56 AM
(Cool Alice, let me know =] )

Confirm, I am going to update the character sheet with two things if you would add them please.
Friends (best if you like):
Crush:

You can still leave them blank but this will help me grant your charries wish if things go right or wrong ;)
Just add those to the sheet, you can leave it blank. Sorry for the hassle!
Amie

CALYPSO
07-04-2010, 02:18 AM
This looks pretty cool! I would like to play the other female in the family if you don't mind ^_^

Lord Veneficus
07-04-2010, 03:19 AM
So what choices of characters do we have here? Can we be any random person? Like a kid they go to school with or something?

ConfirmDeletion
07-04-2010, 03:32 AM
I am one of those random people XD

Alice
07-04-2010, 03:45 AM
Yup, I'm joining. :]

Name: Alice Demidova

D.O.B.: 10/21/1992

Personality:
Alice is a one-of-a-kind girl. For the better or worse - you get to decide after you get to know her.
Alice is a short female with a fiery tongue. Playing the odds has always been her forte. She likes taking risks, and mostly relies on her instinct. The girl is very intelligent for her age - not in a straight A's way, but in a life-smart, wise way. Her strength, or maybe her weakness, is sarcasm. She's always sarcastic, no matter what kind of person she's dealing with. Sometimes, her fiery tongue hurts people emotionally when she blurts something out without thinking. But she rarely regrets it - she hates people who can't take a joke. Occasionally, a bit of an arrogance slips out of her personality, unnoticed by Alice herself. The female is also a leader - likes to be in charge, likes responsibility.

Looks: http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv122/TR-Alice/Alice-2.jpg

History:
Alice has led a regular life, not anything exciting. Well, one thing is, she's from three different places - thus why she speaks four languages (including English and is learning her fifth). As Alice explains to most people; she is two quarters Russian [Russia], one quarter Dutch [Netherlands], and one quarter Uzbek [Uzbekistan]. Her family used to live in Russia, and had some relatives in the U.S. Because of her father's job, they had to move to the U.S. five years ago and still reside there today. She learned to speak English a lot faster than most people and now speaks without even a tiny trace of an accent. For five years, she lived in a suburb in Northern Virginia with her parents, a younger sister, and a younger brother, but they recently purchased a new house so they moved to another city nearby - where the house is located.

Greatest wish: To make a difference in the world, to go down in history.

Hobbies: Reading, skate-boarding, drawing, music, playing sports, cooking..

Pet Peeves: When her siblings make a mess and do not clean up after themselves, when people can't take a joke, when people mistake her hair color for black (it's dark brown), etc.

Friends: She just moved - new school, hopefully new friends she hasn't met yet.

Crush: [may be updated]

Amie Mourna
07-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Necella: Yes you may =D

Lord: Yea, you may play a kid they go to school with or you may play one of the children.

Amie Mourna
07-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Name: Misiya Thompson [Pronounced: Miss-sigh-ah] (OTHERS HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME)
Personality: Misiya is very plain in a sense. She won't add makeup, she won't wear the most stylish clothes. She will wear what she randomly grabs out of her closet, although that stuff never looks bad. She doesn't hold much oppinion against those around her, since she is pretty closed off and shy. Who wouldn't be when you're compelled to grant a wish if someone makes it? Although she is quiet she will stand up for anyone who is in trouble, and she likes to fight; not verbally, physically. She sees it as a way to get her pent up anger out. She is protective of her friends once she makes them, but her issue is actually making friends. Her aqua eyes tend to scare people off. That and she has a naturally angry look when she thinks. Upon thinking her eyes tend to glare ahead of herself and the aqua tends to look like it is swimming around in her eyes like a whirlpool trying to extinguish the fire in her hair. Since she doesn't have all too many friends she is always found with a book at hand. She wears glasses as a fake to hide her eyes since when tears form her eyes tend to glow as she grants a wish. She is hardly ever seen without earphones in since she doesn't like to hear wishes, plus if she cannot hear them she cannot grant them. She is pretty attached to her brothers although she probably stands closest to Cooper and shares his protective nature over her sister. She seems to think people around her sister aren't worth trusting and she doesn't want to risk her sister getting hurt. Out of her brothers she probably sees Cooper as having a few problems, but he could handle them on his own. As he did with all the girls he got around him. True it bothered her that he jumped from one to another, but who was she to say anything since it was his way of getting over the past? She tends to always watch her sister and the people around her, at least one person she could protect, and if she couldn't her brothers surely could. She is also very protective of Corbin, although she doesn't let it show very much. She tends to let him and Margaret to talk. If she doesn't have to get involved then it may be better. Don't get her wrong. She loves her family. She just knows that her and Corbin can clash sometimes more than others.
Looks:
Her normal looks
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/hutaru_wanders/Misiya-1-1.jpg
What happens to her eyes if she grants a wish
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/hutaru_wanders/tear-drop-21.jpg
History: Misiya was always surrounded with people and had many friends as a child.That remained the same until middle school when her parents made their website Magik. Everything turned upside down from there. People began to be pulled along by greed and she saw her friends real colors. Slowly she began to distance herself from everyone nd they didn't care. When the reporters showed up at their house one day and told the whole city who and what they were she continued to go to school for a week. However, that week was a torture that no one could even begin to imagine. People with wishes to be popular, to have six girls like them, and other horrible and random things. Her magik makes it to where she is compelled to grant the wishes, unless they mean harm to others. She ended up granting so many wishes just like her siblings that their parents decided to pull them into a small town where no one knew them. Or so they hoped. Since her experience from having many backstabbing friends she has learned a life lesson. Trust no one too wholefully, for there is always something they want with greed. She holds to that motto and keeps herself at a distance.
Hobbies:
-Reading
-Writing
-Drawing
-Listening to music
-Swimming
-Going for long walks
-Laying and stargazing
-Planting/ looking at/ picking flowers of any kind though she especially likes lilies
Pet Peeves:
-Loud gum chewing
-Arrogance
-"Know it alls"
-Having to shoping and spend hours in a store
-Things being repeated more than three times
-Selfish or self absorbed people
-Hypocrites
Crush:
Friends: Margaret, Cooper, Corbit, Rebecca (In a toleration sort of way)
Gift: Tears
Birthday: August 24

Lord Veneficus
07-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Name: Mitch Zarikos

Personality: He generally accepts those for who they are and looks down on people who judge easily. He acts cheerful, but hides his emotions behind smiles. Mitch is a likable guy and has many friends. He is a big guy but hardly fights back, but there's really only so much he can take before he snaps.

Looks: 5'11" and of average build. Chocolate brown hair that he keeps short and brown eyes.

History:All the way through school, he was bullied and beat up; but then he snapped and broke a kid's jaw in eighth grade. No one really messed with him after that. He played football his first two years of high school, giving him his musculature. It'll be his last year this year and plans on making it the best.

Greatest wish: That when he dies, he will be remembered forever.

Hobbies: Riding around town, hanging out with his friends. He also draws incredibly well.

Pet Peeves:
-loud and obnoxious people.
-Smacking while eating.
-being ignored when he asks a question.

Friends: (I'll need to see who all's on here and then add to this. I kinda don't know where to start.)
Crush:

Alice
07-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Wait, um, so.. Am I accepted..?

Amie Mourna
07-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Alice: Of course =] Anyone who wants to join is accepted =D

Lord, if you find a picture I could make a signature with the picture of your charrie. I am really bored and have a trial of CS5 and want to use it as much as possible. I will make one for each character. You do not have to use it. It is just something to take up my time

Alice
07-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Ohh! Thanks, haha. :)
When are we going to start?

Amie Mourna
07-04-2010, 09:00 PM
I need all the slots of the family filled before we can start. So, once we get the two guys we will start.

Lord Veneficus
07-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Okay, Amie! It's a picture of myself but I'm sure it will suffice.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk278/SMZ_2008/DoctorZ.jpg

Amie Mourna
07-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Okay Lord =] I will use that then. Hopefully I will have a few done after work tomorrow. xD

Also, if anyone would invite others to come look at this and maybe join then we could get started, we need more guys currently. I believe we have three or four girls and one guy. Anyone see a number issue lol. Anyway if anyone has any friends who would be interested please tell them because I would like to start this soon.

Alice
07-04-2010, 09:40 PM
Oh yeah, about that, I put the link in my sig and I'll try to invite a few friends. :)

Alice
07-05-2010, 01:31 AM
Amie: There's this thing you can do with your picture.. Like, when you click on it, it leads you to a site. And I took your signature picture and hyper-linked it so when you click on it, it leads you to the Magik Corruption thread. I thought maybe you'd want to put it in your sig(:

[ URL=http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4901] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/hutaru_wanders/Corruptionicon.jpg[/URL]
-just take out the spaces

CALYPSO
07-05-2010, 03:09 AM
Necella: Yes you may =D.

Sweet ^_^ I'll get on brainstorming on a character soon =D

Amie Mourna
07-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Alice: Thanks. I am never good a figuring out how to do that lol.

Cella: Just be sure to use the correct last name.

CALYPSO
07-05-2010, 10:37 PM
I may have to edit the history up a bit, but this is what I got. Let me know if you want me to change anything ^_^

Name: Margaret Thompson

Personality: Margaret is very similar to her sister in a sense. She likes to mix up her clothes to create a style on her own. She appears shy at first, but she speaks up when she is comfortable around new people and surroundings. She is very headstrong and argumentative (when there's a need to be), especially if there is a bad wish involved. Aside from her bad side, Margaret is very cool and collective, she does not worry much and tries to enjoy life despite the people who take advantage of her.
Looks:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_M8NFHb2H_2w/SgCYLxYTvAI/AAAAAAAAAmA/Qxdtb4Q4nWM/s400/pic4.jpg

Unlike Misiya, Margaret wears prescription glasses (preferably big vintage glasses) since she cannot see afar. She suffers from horrible dry eyes which causes her to have lack of tears or become incapable of producing enough tears to keep her eyes moist. She stands around 5'4, though sometimes she wears heels to appear taller.

History: Margaret held a pretty normal childhood like some of the kids at school. There was the occasional fights with her siblings, but then again it happens to everyone in families. It was then until her parents decided it was a good idea to publish their website. At first, things were okay for Margaret, no one asked her a wish, perhaps because they believed she was incapable due to her glasses. Though, it was one day that her best friend asked her for a wish--Margaret trusting her friend, attempted to produce tears. Taking a long time to produce the certain amount of tears, her friend grew impatient and no longer wanted to be friends. Since then, Margaret had a difficult time trusting people, hence her lack of friends. It's a history that all her siblings seem to share.

Hobbies:
-Adventuring
-Reading
-Observing people
-Listening to weird music
-Occasional video games
-Being a computer junkie

Pet Peeves:
- Ignorance
- Selfish people
- Unsanitary looking things
- People who pull her hair for attention

Crush: No one…yet ;)
Friends: She lost her best friend, but she considers her siblings to be her closest friends so far.
Gift: Tears

Mosaic
07-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Is this still running? I might draw up a character myself.

ConfirmDeletion
07-07-2010, 02:00 PM
It is yes o.o We are waiting for more characters

Amie Mourna
07-07-2010, 02:35 PM
Yup still running. Just need more people, post a profile if you would like =)

Lord Veneficus
07-07-2010, 03:43 PM
And we kinda need one or two more for the family, right?

ConfirmDeletion
07-07-2010, 04:12 PM
YupYup

Amie Mourna
07-07-2010, 05:30 PM
We need two guys for the family. The parents are npc unless someone vouches to play them.

Lord Veneficus
07-09-2010, 04:19 PM
I hope this doesn't die. I'm really looking forward to this.

CALYPSO
07-09-2010, 05:06 PM
I doubt it will die so quickly. We just need a few more members. Have you advertised the RP Amie? Maybe it can be featured for RP of the week or something?

Alice
07-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Mmm.. I'd love it if we could start soon. I'm really looking forward to it, too.

Lord Veneficus
07-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Amie, do you think we could have the brothers be NPCs until someone can take over for 'em?

Amie Mourna
07-10-2010, 10:54 AM
The RP is the next RP of the week as far as I was informed =]

As for having them NPC's I don't think that will work since we really do have to have them before we start. >.<

Amie Mourna
07-11-2010, 07:11 PM
FOR THOSE WHO CAME BECAUSE OF THE RP OF THE WEEK NOTICE PLEASE GO AND READ OVER THE INTRO THERE WERE DETAILS TAKEN OUT SINCE IT WAS TOO LONG. PLEASE READ IT OVER. THANK YOU.
(Ignore the caps it is to catch attention)

John
07-12-2010, 12:51 AM
This RP has been featured as this week's Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=266645#post266645)

ConfirmDeletion
07-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Yay~!

Willow's Tara
07-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Mind if I join? I was going to make a regular person but I see you need the two boys filled, would it be okay if I made two characters? One for one of the brothers and another for a regular female?

ConfirmDeletion
07-12-2010, 04:20 PM
^^; No wonder I usually play boys, so many people play girls

CALYPSO
07-12-2010, 05:04 PM
I play male characters myself, I just haven't been in the mood to do so lately XD

Alice
07-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Heyy everyone.
I'm going to be gone for a few days. Need to take a break after everything that happened.. Just read my signature. I'll explain when I get back, I guess. And in the middle of getting started with the RP... This was all of a sudden for me, too. Again, I'm really sorry. But I'll be back, so.. Byee.

CALYPSO
07-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Well I hope everything is okay for you AinAlice. Take care of yourself and I hope you come back soon so you can RP with us :)

*hugs*

Amie Mourna
07-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Alice: No worries. I hope whatever happened clears up and that you will be okay. Take as long a break as you need, none of us are gonna rush you.
*wishing you the best*
Amie

Willow's Tara
07-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Ain- I know I just joined but good luck with whatever is happening, hope all will be well
Amie- So would it be okay to create two characters?

Amie Mourna
07-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Tara: Of course feel free! =]

Willow's Tara
07-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Name: Rebecca Woods

Personality: Rebecca is a down to earth girl who is always defending other people when she sees them getting picked on and hates it, some wonder exactly why since Rebecca is a popular girl but it has to do with her past that she will not tell anyone about. She makes friends with whoever she likes and has a I don't care what you think attitude.

Looks: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1986/rebeccarp.png (The girl obviously)

History:
Rebecca was born in in a rich society where her parents were filthy rich, she had the easy life growing up with other rich kids who were snobby and prissy. However Rebecca didn’t like the life she had and always tried to work her hardest, but it seemed everytime she did someone would just make it easier for her making Rebecca annoyed. She tried doing a couple of jobs but her parents somehow believed she was forced to do it and threatened to sue them. It was only until recently Rebecca discovered she was adopted! She realized everything about her could be linked to her mother, who she only knows the first name of, Ruby.

While Rebecca’s life seemed full of easy routes and vacations and getting everything Rebecca could ever want aside from meeting her real mother, you would think she became snobby but something happened back in the 7th grade that stopped Rebecca from being like that, snobby and mean and she didn’t even want to go to the school, her parents forced her claiming it would be good for her. Rebecca never spoke of that time back in the 7th grade but it made her see the entire world in a different place. She used to be like the snobby students when she was younger. A spoiled brat however her life was on the line in the 7th grader as someone had attempted to murder her to get to her parents money, they kidnapped her and made a ransom note.

Rebecca had been tossed in an alleyway where they planned to kill her, never planning to take her back however a guy in the 12th grade came to her rescue. He was ugly and obese, the type that Rebecca used to be mean to, he looked dorky however the guy risked his life and was almost killed himself, but he caught the criminals and saved Rebecca’s life, from that day on Rebecca swore she would never discriminate against anyone or let someone else be bullied.

Greatest wish: Rebecca's greatest wish is for World Peace, but believes it needs to be gained

Hobbies: Rebecca loves reading, dancing and occasionally singing, hanging out with her friends and trying to help to make the world a better place.

Pet Peeves:
Bullies
Selfish people
Being irrupted
Rude people

Friends: Rebecca has lots of friends but she doesn't know who her true friends really are. One of her true friends she know is Cooper Rivers though

Crush:(This may be left blank if you so chose, and you may update it yourself anytime.

One of the male kids:
Name: Cooper Thompson

Personality: Cooper is a ladies man and always flirts with every woman he sees, he also seems tough but he can be a real softie inside, however besides of going into hiding Cooper is wary of people and not sure who can and can't be trusting, which leads to him not about to sustain a actual dating relationship. He always tries his best at studies however gets easily distracted by any pretty woman, although sometimes Cooper can be considered deep and mysterious as he wonders about the world and the way things are. However Cooper can be a bit shallow even thought he really does not want to, but just isn't attracted to non attractive girls.

Cooper can get also very protective of his siblings when he thinks someone just wants to trick them or hurt them and will not let them get off easily if they do.

Looks: Cooper is about 5'7 tall with a muscular body, he has short brown hair and brown eyes, many girls have commented that he is quite hot. He usually wears a white or black shirt with jeans and shoes, he is quite fit as he runs alot as well. (Sorry no pictures of Cooper, I can't think of one that will fit him, although if someone can find a picture of a guy who matches this description feel free to, we can put him and Rebecca in a banner and I can use it for my sig)

History: Cooper always loved hanging out with people when he was younger, always being the popular guy who would let anyone hang out with him. He was even flirting with girls back then as well however once going to High school and the magik website was put up his life started to change, people that he believed were his friends turned out to be phony. Most of them seemed greedy and once discovered he could grant wishes just wanted to use him.

It hurt him badly since he was always trusting of people and wanted to believe in the best until that moment after his family was exposed to the public, he tried going to school normally but nobody would give him or his sisters and brother a rest, he became quite overprotective of his brother and sisters as well and would not let anyone harass them.

After they moved Cooper tried to make many friends but learned he was having trust issues, not only that but had commitment issues and could not stay with one girl, in turn he would keep sleeping with girl after girl.

That was until he met Rebecca Woods, the only person he could tell that could be trusted other then his siblings, he had a huge crush on her and wanted to date her however he was still wary that she could hurt him if she found out his secret, or that he would hurt her with his commitment issues so kept his crush about her secret, the two became fast friends when Rebecca introduced herself and seemed totally different from other blond girls he knew.

Hobbies:
Sleeping with girls/Dating
Playing video games
Occasionally playing football
Sleeping in
Reading
Staring into a telescope at night

Pet Peeves:
Liars and haters
People who may trust him, greedy and corrupted people
Smelly socks
Unattractive women (He can't help it but is a bit shallow)
Fat women (Same as above)
Homophobia
Public Bathrooms

Crush: Rebecca Woods

Friends: Rebecca Woods, he also considered his sisters and brother as close friends too

Gift: Duster

I hope Rebecca and Cooper are good enough, I presume Cooper and his siblings all go to the same school right? Is his age alright or should I change it according to his sisters age? I hope we get one more male so we can get it started

Amie Mourna
07-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Yes they all go to the same school, I would make him one year older since you say that he was in highschool when the website was made while Misiya was in middle school, and would you change his last name to Thompson so they all share the same last name?

Amie Mourna
07-13-2010, 02:38 PM
http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab169/xrebelxangelx/Boyyzz/Gigandet.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm3/xxDj519xx/n519986930_793588_4391.jpg

Either work? If no I can find more.

Lord Veneficus
07-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Did you ever do anything with my picture?

Amie Mourna
07-13-2010, 05:23 PM
I haven't done any yet. I want to get all the people that want to join then do it. Plus the photoshop on my comp keeps freezing so it takes a while xD

Willow's Tara
07-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Ah sorry totally forgot that he wouldn't have that last name when I was creating him lol, but anyways edited and made him 18 as well.

Hm I am not sure which picture would suit him, I think the first one would pretty much describe him actually.

Amie Mourna
07-14-2010, 03:55 PM
Tara: Okay, we will go with that one then =]

CALYPSO
07-15-2010, 04:45 AM
I'm bugging Legion about getting his character ready too. So his should be up quite soon. ^_^

Amie Mourna
07-15-2010, 12:46 PM
lol alright =]

Alice
07-16-2010, 09:44 PM
Aaand Alice is back. :) Sorry I was gone for so long. ><
Ooh, we have a new character - cool. :D

Amie Mourna
07-17-2010, 04:12 AM
*Glomps Alice* Welcome back! Hope everything is ok.

Alice
07-17-2010, 03:48 PM
-hugs- Hey Amie. Yeah, everything's fine now. Well, not entirely, but it's okay. Did I miss anything?

Amie Mourna
07-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Nope. We are still needing people. I think this is going to fail before it starts. *laughs and scratches head*

Holly
07-17-2010, 06:45 PM
Name: Freya Liysom
DOB: 02/04/1993
Personality: To people who do not know her Freya is a rather shy, and, to some extent, cold, girl, since she is usually seen alone and her eyes always seem to be in a sad or annoyed state. She views herself as "sort of" shy, at least she is to boys, but cold? No. She is definitely not cold; in fact, she's the warmest person that anyone could meet (okay, some exaggeration on her part...). But she has reason to be so.

Talking to strangers was also never her specialty; even when young she used to mutter and keep her head down when talking to them, sometimes even faintly blushing if the stranger was kinda cute, which makes Freya's tendency to asks questions a difficult one. And she liked to ask questions, lots of them, to the point of being obnoxious. She knows this, and tries to restrain herself but her curiosity often gets the best of her. Though, in some cases, she just wants to hear her own voice as she doesn't have many friends to talk with and the ones she does have, she doesn't want to scare them away by rambling too much. Plus, locking oneself in a bathroom just to talk to yourself could be considered rather crazy.

Looks: Freya is more of an Average Jane than anything else, with slightly curly dark brown hair parted in the middle that ends at about mid-back and "chocolate-y" (her parent's words, not hers) colored eyes. Her clothing choices usually consists of sundresses, jeans, turtlenecks, T-shirts, and really anything else parents will like for their "little girl," as her parents do her shopping most of the time and thinks most of the things they buy for her are "hip" and "trendy". Freya doesn't mind this as most of the clothes they buy for her she likes. She mostly wears sandals, though on occasion wears sneakers.

History: Freya had lived a normal life till she was 7, only a few days short of her birthday, when she went to the doctor's (something her parents only did every few years, despite the doctor's concerns), after she kept coughing frequently for a day or two then disappeared for weeks or a month, only to return again, which, after half a year, was when her parents decided her coughing wasn't something ordinary, and found out that she had a illness that was gained from birth but wouldn't appear till later in one's life. The doctor ran tests on her, finally announcing that he didn't really know what was wrong with her and couldn't fix her with the exception that it seemed the illness would either disappear within a few years or that it would continue throughout her life, getting more violent by the time she was in her 20s, mid-20s at the latest, eventually leading to death. He also reported that other symptoms might emerge over the years. Her parents were, of course, outraged and sorrowful at the thought their daughter will die that young and soon, that the doctor knew what would happen in the future but couldn't heal her so that it was presented...that they might have been guilty for it because they could have somehow prevented it if they went to the doctor more often so he could have found out earlier on and found some way to heal her.

Freya, at the time, thought that by the time she was in her 20s she would've done everything imaginable and that she would be happy to have at least lived that long. But that was not the case as she grew up. She still wanted to go to school, of course; it was enjoyable for her rather than painful, even if she lost some friends because of her illness when she got older. (Who needs a friend who's gonna disappear in a few years? It's just not worth it, were some of the responses to her illness when it hit public.) She still had a few friends, the few that were fine with just having her for a short while, but she was not satisfied with just that. So she determines to find a cure, spending the the days she's excused out of school due to her constant coughing as studying and researching things as well as doing the missed assignments. Because of this, she is rather a bookworm in regards to that she sometimes gets bored of medical documents and books and goes for a fantasy or romance or maybe an adventure, or even some random books that were lying around; at times she might remark something an average 16-year-old usually wouldn't know because of this.

Her family is in between middle class and upper, more on the upper class of things, so they're fairly rich, able to afford many things, such as the various doctors they get from around the world to see if they can cure their daughter, among many things. And since the day of founding out about the illness, they've been more soft on their daughter, providing almost everything she wants for her. This has made her a bit greedy and controlling, but overall, she doesn't ask for too much.

When the Thompsons' secret got out, she subtly started searching for them through her parents and the internet in the guise of curiosity and suspicion that their powers weren't real. But it seemed they had disappeared...until they appeared in her very own town. She knew they were the ones, even if they were seemingly normal; from the picture that leaked to the way some of them seemed wary of the other kids. The fact that the family had 2 girls and 2 boys was also a thing that seemed to stick out in town. So, while she still studies some medical records in hopes of finding a cure, which she is skeptical of as famous doctors couldn't find one so why could she, a little girl, she ultimately focuses on befriending the ones she can and ask (read: force/beg) them to grant her wish.
Greatest wish: To be cared of her illness.
Hobbies: Reading, Listening to music, Cloud-watching, Gardening (inside the house as her parents think she won't do well outside if she has her coughs; they had a small green house built within the house so she wouldn't have to go outside), Drawing, Computer, Studying
Pet Peeves: Arrogant people, People who think she's different/weaker because she's ill (even if she knows she shouldn't dislike these people), the clicking sound made by heels
Friends:
Crush:

So this is my first attempt at RPing (or just making a character sheet, actually:vTongue:) on here so I hope this is okay and not too, um, dramatic, I guess? Oh, and I hope it's all right that, at the moment, I'm basically at a time zone which is like the complete opposite of everyone elses'. And, um, this may be due to me being in China at the moment, but I can't see a few of your guys' character pictures :sweat:

Amie Mourna
07-18-2010, 06:30 AM
Holly yours is just fine =D and don't worry you aren't the only one in a weird time zone. I am in Germany lol. I will check up on the pictures but it could be your computer. I will check just in case.

Checked: They all show. Your problem may be where it says "spoiler" just click the white show button. If that doesn't work then it is probably your computer =]

Holly
07-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Many thanks :)

Oh, and when I click the Spoiler button, all I get is an dotted outline of a rectangle underneath. It only happened to Necella's one and Tara's Rebecca, which doesn't even have anything indicating a picture, but I'm pretty sure there is one. I'm thinking it might not be my computer since the pictures are from blogspot and imageshack, respectively, both of which are currently not working for me.

Amie Mourna
07-18-2010, 11:57 AM
True. It sometimes depends on the website it comes from. I can never open images from msn because it just doesn't work so I understand.=]

Holly
07-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Well, I was actually thinking it was because of the Great Firewall of China as I know for certain imageshack and blogspot do not work because of it. But some other sites have this working and not-working thing going on so it's annoying sometimes. And, um, I didn't even know msn was able to host images (XP) (off-topic here: I'm really loving the smilies here, so, so many :oi:)

Amie Mourna
07-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Holly: I have an obsession with the smilies to xD The last one you put is my favorite one lol!

Amie Mourna
07-20-2010, 04:44 PM
So who all is actually still watching this?

Lord Veneficus
07-20-2010, 05:04 PM
I am for sure.

ConfirmDeletion
07-20-2010, 06:35 PM
So am I...though I am no longer sure what we have for characters, they are so scattered ^^;

Alice
07-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Alice is watching, of course. :) I was reaaaally looking forward to this before, and still am. Just one.. more.. guy.

ConfirmDeletion
07-20-2010, 06:41 PM
We still need one more guy? Deary........well, I am totally willing to drop my female side-character and take up that male position because I think there are too many girls D8 Plus I have so many girls going now I miss my guys XD

Amie Mourna
07-20-2010, 08:19 PM
Confirm, if you would play that role that would be awesome! You can keep your female role if you want though =D

While I am thinking about it I am going to add onto the plot a bit and list all the people with their characters. Less confusion and maybe then when we start the rp we will have some direction.

Confirm - Lina Female
AinAlice - Alice Female
Amie - Misiya Female (Sister)
Lord - Mitch Male
Cella - Maragaret Female (sister)
Tara - Rebecca Female / Cooper Male (Brother) <- Friends and almost a couple? Or a couple one of the two.
Holly - Freya Female

Wow this thread isn't really that popular is it lol. Maybe I should have had vampires in it. Blah. No. Too much about vampires *pukes* and now they . . . *chokes* . . . Sparkle. . . No offense to those who like it, I just think it's gotten out of hand.

CALYPSO
07-20-2010, 08:57 PM
I keep reminding Legion about his character. He's at work, so when he gets back, I'll help him work on it tonight so we can have another male on board. -__-

And no adding vampires D= it'll be too cliche and blargh ~__~

Amie Mourna
07-20-2010, 09:09 PM
I wouldn't add vampires. I never really play vampire roles anyway. I only rp humans, one time I played a vamp and that was for a close friend. I think the whole vampire thing has gone way out of control lately. *Shrug* but that's just me. If he joins that would be cool as well. I am thinking of doubling as a male so we can try and even out the numbers.

Anyway looking through that list this is one group I KNOW will be together

Misiya, Margaret, Cooper, (I think Rebecca will tag with Cooper) and the other brother.

Look through the people and pick your friends you guys. Also if you want, pick your crushes. Beware there may be more names soon. =D

Holly
07-22-2010, 08:54 AM
I like the RP so I'm waiting.

But, it's kind of short notice (guessing a little less than a week is short notice...), I'm gonna be gone on the 27/28-29th, maybe till the end of the month cause I'm heading to the States and probably won't have internet till next month. If it's started by then-hopefully C:-I can just say Freya was sick and out for the days.

Willow's Tara
07-22-2010, 02:18 PM
Cooper has a crush on Rebecca but she doesn't really know that, she just thinks they are friends. Anyways I do hope someone does the other brother soon, I really want to play. And yep Rebecca can tag along with that group,

Amie Mourna
07-22-2010, 08:27 PM
Holly, when you get back just message me or post here and I will give you a summary on what has happened. =] Though at this right it may not be started yet.

ConfirmDeletion
07-23-2010, 01:56 AM
*pushes her sleeves up* Alright! I will try to get things rolling~!
My male character should be up very soon and my female one can just be scratched most likely, I will leave her existent but I do not know if I will ever use her.

ConfirmDeletion
07-23-2010, 03:00 AM
FOR FAMILY

Name: Corbinianus Thompson
Personality: Corbin presents a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, intense passion and a strong will. With a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if he asks questions; he is trying to delve deeper, figure things out and survey the situation. Yet Corbin is very weary of the games that other people try to play and they are never missed by his sharp perspective. A problem that often arises is that he seems secretiveness and mysterious, not to mention tends to dominate and control anyone that lets him. He is known to be too controlling and too ambitious but only because Corbin needs control to feel safe. Not everyone is treated that way though, far from it. The people that he respects and holds close are treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity.
Looks:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/Sadie_May/Characters/Corbin.jpg

A tiny secret that Corbin holds is that he wears contacts but
has glasses much like his sister Margaret. (http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/Sadie_May/Characters/CorbinGlasses.jpg)
History:
((..............................and my brain died here *sobs*))
Hobbies:
- Reading
- Easy Jogging
- Watching movies
- Listening to music
- Playing video games
- Exploring with Margaret
Pet Peeves:
- Stupid people
- Following the rules
- Being monopolized
- Being compared to his siblings
- Being treated like the youngest
- Being ignored when he wants attention
Crush:
Friends: Margaret, Cooper and Misiya
Gift: Duster

Amie Mourna
07-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Don't worry about the history you can get a general gist of everyones in the family. Leave it blank if you like and if you ever want to update you can =D
We can start! I gotta make the other thread. I will do that when I am not half asleep lol.

Willow's Tara
07-23-2010, 12:20 PM
Okay awesome! Finally we can start can't wait

Amie Mourna
07-23-2010, 12:51 PM
I already posted in the rp section. I hope my into can give a general direction and let people know the general information. =]

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5419

Alice
07-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh we have starteeeeed!! XD YAY!
My post will be made shortly! :)

ConfirmDeletion
07-24-2010, 12:53 AM
OMG I AM SO EXCITED! *RUNS AROUND*

Alice
07-24-2010, 12:59 AM
I know right. :D

Andand, I have posted.

ConfirmDeletion
07-24-2010, 01:15 AM
And I am posting next~!

Amie Mourna
07-24-2010, 07:19 AM
Umm. . . *taps pointer fingers together*Confirm, I believe you called Misiya, Margaret. . .
XD

ConfirmDeletion
07-24-2010, 04:59 PM
I...........did................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............i don't know what to say......

Amie Mourna
07-24-2010, 10:40 PM
Lol. It happens to the best of us. XD

Um, yea, can people put the birthdays of their characters. Just thought of that since it could be another thing like parties on birthdays etc. XD Or does that sound like a stupid idea?

Holly
07-25-2010, 06:15 PM
Whoa it started already!!! ........But I'm gonna post tomorrow since it's already pretty late and my brain's only half working at the moment so yeah.... Um, so seeyas till morning! ^^;

Alice
07-26-2010, 01:16 AM
See ya Holly. :)

Amie - that sounds like an awesome idea~ I'm gonna go fix my profile.

Holly
07-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Posted!

Also, added birthday to profile

Amie Mourna
07-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Lol okay Holly =D

Just month and day. Year isn't needed. XD Or more like I am too lazy to think of years XD

Willow's Tara
07-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Let's hope the RP won't die now, what should happen next? I haven't written Rebecca in yet because I was thinking Cooper would see her at school, but I could make her entrance at her house if you want.

ConfirmDeletion
07-27-2010, 04:30 PM
I don't think it will. Slow starts are not uncommon.

And I am in need of one of my siblings to post, preferably Margaret.

Amie Mourna
07-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Ah, lets not have Rebecca show up all of a sudden XD
I am waiting for everyone to post so that no one gets left behind. Therefore please try not to get to school too fast till everyone has at least posted once *Sweat*

Alice
07-27-2010, 04:38 PM
Haha don't worry, Amie. I just wanted Alice to get in the car - and now I'm just gonna wait for everyone. :)

Amie Mourna
07-27-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh no worries =] I wasn't pointing fingers XD

Also, my photoshop is gone so I asked Mary Sue to make this banner. Corbin you got first dibs I don't want to bombard her with requests so I onlyy did one request for now.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/RPA%20Requests/Amiesrequest-1.jpg
Should I make another request?

ConfirmDeletion
07-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Thats really awesome! And I love the fact you used Corbin XD Isn't he just hot?

Alice
07-28-2010, 02:36 AM
Amie: I know, I was just saying.. XD
And that banner is epiiiic.

Confirm: Yes, he is. He is very. XD

Willow's Tara
07-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Ah okay, then I will write a scene for Rebecca as well

Alice
07-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Amie - I just requested Iris for an avi & sig with my character's details - I've been wanting to ask her for some time, so I'm like, why not?
So.. I'll put 'em up when she finishes them. :)

Amie Mourna
07-29-2010, 06:46 AM
That looks AWESOME!!! =3

Alice
07-29-2010, 06:49 AM
I know, right? :D All thanks to Iris.
Your siggy is awesome, too. :)

Amie Mourna
07-29-2010, 06:53 AM
Blah I did mine and I really had no idea what I was doing XD But thank you =3
I will talk to you soon I hope. Gotta go to the woods and do some work today.

Alice
07-29-2010, 07:25 AM
No - I'm serious! It looks really cool.
Ookay. :) See you later~

ConfirmDeletion
07-29-2010, 09:33 PM
Aw~now I feel like making one~!

CALYPSO
07-29-2010, 10:50 PM
Just so everyone knows, I will get a post up when I'm back at NY (which will be this Saturday).

If any of you need advertisements for this RP, just send me a PM. My request store is closed for now, but I'm going to reopen it upon my arrival. So I can get working on those too. ^_^

ConfirmDeletion
07-29-2010, 11:05 PM
I made a banner/sig myself, yay boredom! Unfortunately I had to bale out a little before I felt it was totally done because I have to leave for the night basically and I wanted to post it before I did ^^ Here it is~

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/Sadie_May/Tools/Sigs/corbinsig.jpg

Alice
07-29-2010, 11:08 PM
Okay, Necella. Can't wait till you get back. :)

Confirm: Wow. That. Is awesome. :O
I love the words.

Amie Mourna
07-30-2010, 07:21 AM
Cella: Alright =]
Confirm: *Is jealous*

Hey, anyone talk to Lord recently?

ConfirmDeletion
07-30-2010, 07:37 PM
No, I don't think so =.=

Amie Mourna
07-31-2010, 12:03 AM
I sent him a mail but yea. >.<

Holly
08-01-2010, 02:30 AM
Ooo, nice and pretty banners :)

...So, we waiting for the people who haven't posted to post, right?

ConfirmDeletion
08-01-2010, 03:52 AM
Mhm~

Amie Mourna
08-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Alright. I don't know what's going on with Lord, buuut, if he ever gets back READ THIS!

I sent you a message, recieved no reply. You didn't say you wouldn't be on for a while so I am unsure what is going on. Sorry if you are having problems. However, if you are the only who hasn't posted then we will go on and your character will just have to be late for school. I am not exactly a patient person and I hate slow starts. Nothing against you but I hate waiting XD

ConfirmDeletion
08-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Where has Necella been btw? Cause she is Margaret right? And I am waiting on Margaret...

Amie Mourna
08-01-2010, 09:12 PM
She said she would post back when she gets back to New York. I think we're only waiting on those two *sighs*

Lord Veneficus
08-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Sorry, things have been going bad on my end. I haven't been able to find time to get on here. But I'm back and I assume our characters are at school now?

ConfirmDeletion
08-02-2010, 12:47 AM
YOU LIVE! YAY~!

Ah some people are at school, some are not. We are still waiting for everyone to do their initial posts basically. Only you and Necella yet to go ^^

Lord Veneficus
08-02-2010, 12:51 AM
I'm just going to skip to school if that's cool :P see what I did there? haha

Holly
08-02-2010, 04:38 AM
^lol

New York....I was there a couple days ago O:

Amie Mourna
08-02-2010, 06:13 AM
YAY Lord! *Glomps* Now we only need one more person ^-^

CALYPSO
08-05-2010, 02:36 AM
And I am here! Sorry everyone for the insane hold up -_- When I got back from NY, my parents have been doing nothing else but nagging me to the point I was angry and depressed. So I didn't want to make a shitty post based off my mood.

Anywho, posting now! ^_^

Alice
08-05-2010, 02:58 AM
Yay Necella! :D

CALYPSO
08-05-2010, 03:08 AM
Also, I kinda noticed that Margaret is the oldest out of the siblings? I think nineteen years old is a little old for a high schooler, so I'm thinking of giving her a little side job and probably have her look for a college or something. If that's all right with you Amie :)

Amie Mourna
08-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Sure =] Just the issue with that is she will be unable to interact with the others and I am afraid you would get bored. Soooo Random: One person I will pick at random of the characters we have to join Margaret at work. Don't make it inappropriate. XDDD Always wanted to say that ;)

*hugs* I hope you are doing better though Cella.

CALYPSO
08-05-2010, 05:37 AM
:aweme: I was thinking of having her work as a florist, in this tiny ass flower shop since I feel that's more with her character. I can say it's located by the school, so anyone could drop by if they want too. And yeah it'll be awesome if a character worked with her :D

Amie Mourna
08-05-2010, 09:22 AM
i'll draw the nameout of the hat later and tell everyone on here.

ConfirmDeletion
08-05-2010, 05:08 PM
XD All up to me now eh~?
I will post later tonight~I have a massive chores list otherwise I would do it now~^^

Amie Mourna
08-05-2010, 09:47 PM
I drew but kinda got two papers so Holly and Alice, either you two can decide amongst yourselves who helps or you can both work there. =] Either way I will make (at least the family)stop by the flowershop to bug their elder sister so that way we still have everyone talking to everyone.

ConfirmDeletion
08-06-2010, 02:13 AM
Corbin volunteers to show up there a lot ^^;
And I am going to try and post soon

Alice
08-06-2010, 04:26 AM
Awesome - but, do you mean like, work there instead of going to school or some kind of part-time job?

Amie Mourna
08-06-2010, 05:22 AM
Part time, so after school =]

Alice
08-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Awesome, I'm cool with that. :D

ConfirmDeletion
08-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Sorry I didn't post!!!!!!
My relatives from out of state came in that night instead of the next day so I got thrown off...I should be able to find time to post...at the very least on Monday I will get one done!

Amie Mourna
08-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Fair warning I am flying on Monday, and my time frame will be off =] May not be on for a few days.

Holly
08-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Sorry I haven't been on lately. My computer's being weird on me; I'm using my bro's laptop at the moment. So, basically, until I get my computer to work, I'm going to have to use my bro's when he lets me (which probably isn't frequent). And for the florist job, I think Alice would be better for the job as Freya would probably not have a job.

Oh, and question: is this like the early half of the school year or is it just beginning? It's probably the beginning, right? 'Cuz I'm confused (XP)

Amie Mourna
08-13-2010, 01:56 PM
It is the first day of school =] and alright Alice you're on your own but don't worry the sibs will visit to XP Oh yea, I am back =3

Alice
08-14-2010, 01:49 AM
Okie-doke. Welcome back, Amie. :D

ConfirmDeletion
08-15-2010, 04:05 AM
I sincerely apologize for not posting yet...I have been having a hard time lately............*sighs* and I don't feel like explaining it. So I apologize again and I say I shall try and post within the next few days.

Amie Mourna
08-16-2010, 02:13 PM
*hug confirm*Hope it gets better! And no rush alright?

ConfirmDeletion
08-17-2010, 08:04 PM
POSTED~! WOO~!

Amie Mourna
08-18-2010, 12:04 AM
Yay! Now we move on to the rapid fire posting. Everyone's at the school so. . . .Start talking to one another =D

ConfirmDeletion
08-18-2010, 12:18 AM
YAY!

Alice
08-18-2010, 12:22 AM
-confetti-
Woo-hoooo! :D
I shall post sometime today. Or tomorrow.

ConfirmDeletion
08-18-2010, 12:57 AM
XD If you post today I promise to reply~

Amie Mourna
08-18-2010, 01:45 AM
I think Misiya and Corbin will mainly be talking to one another for now lol.

ConfirmDeletion
08-18-2010, 03:06 AM
For now XD

Amie Mourna
08-18-2010, 03:11 AM
Hopefully not for long! =D

Alice
08-18-2010, 04:40 AM
Definitely not for long. :]

Amie Mourna
08-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Oh yea, fair warning. I am a rapid poster. If I can come up with a reply I will so I tend to post a lot if it irritates anyone tell me ok?

Alice
08-18-2010, 05:15 PM
No-no, that's awesome. :D It makes RPing with you fun~ :3

Amie Mourna
08-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Haha, I think it would get on everyones nerves XD

ConfirmDeletion
08-19-2010, 04:19 AM
I love that too Amie, totally wish I had been around but i was partying at the zoo all day basically XD and tomorrow its the amusement park! I shall catch up now though post either tonight or in the morning (if i wake up properly and i should so ya >.>)

Edit: i post now~

Amie Mourna
08-19-2010, 04:51 AM
Lol currently I have no life so I am practically always online lol. :) plus I don't have enough friends to have any parties. Even if I do generally only one person shows and I'm never invited. So you have no idea how jealous of you I am Confirm ;)

ConfirmDeletion
08-19-2010, 04:58 AM
Ha, you just said the story of my life.
My party was me and the only friend I feel I have these days and he is leaving for college two hours away this weekend! The doom =.=
-sighs- It sucks losing everyone but f-it cause Im starting new on Monday!! >.> I start college myself then. Every weekday 9-1 central time~just a heads up eh? XD

Amie Mourna
08-19-2010, 05:09 AM
Lol My college schedule is all kinda messed up. I have morning and night classes. Split days monday through thursday. Yaaay! So not. I start on the 30th though :P

ConfirmDeletion
08-19-2010, 05:12 AM
D8 oh noes, my eyes are going blurry from fatigue, the dooooooooom!

Amie Mourna
08-19-2010, 05:21 AM
Haha. Take a nap or just go to bed. That generally means you're exhausted lol

Amie Mourna
08-24-2010, 02:03 AM
Okaaaay. . . Anyone alive?

ConfirmDeletion
08-24-2010, 02:28 AM
I AM~! And we posted last D8

Amie Mourna
08-24-2010, 04:17 AM
No just wanted to see who was watching this xp

Alice
08-24-2010, 04:35 AM
I aaammm. :] Just not feeling up to a post right now. If someone else posts, then I might type something up. But not right now.

Amie Mourna
08-24-2010, 04:53 AM
Alice you aren't the one I'm worried about you've posted lord hasn't posted at all. Probably having issuesl . .

Alice
08-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Ookay~

Amie Mourna
08-24-2010, 04:59 AM
You doing ok?

Alice
08-24-2010, 05:09 AM
Haha yup, don't worry. Just tired and such. How are you?

Amie Mourna
08-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Good good well perfect its my bday 19 at last lol now just have to get to 21

ConfirmDeletion
08-24-2010, 08:39 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! I should make you a present!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I totally will within the next three days! Id do it tonight but I have to go to work and I still have 22 more pages of my english text to read tonight DX

Amie Mourna
08-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Lol it's okay, I'm not impatient and thank you :)

Amie Mourna
08-28-2010, 12:24 AM
Where the hey is everyone? Not Confirm or Alice but everyone else?

Amie Mourna
09-05-2010, 04:03 PM
Alright. By the end of next week if there is no reply I am asking the mods to put this into recycling.

Alice
09-06-2010, 02:13 AM
Daaaamn, where the heck is everyone? .____.

Amie Mourna
09-07-2010, 03:22 AM
Gone. I assume they got bored of this rp. I am gonna have it moved soon.

Alice
09-07-2010, 11:04 AM
Oh nooo. :'(
Well, it was awesome for the time it lasted ._. Damn.

Amie Mourna
09-07-2010, 02:19 PM
It's frustrating. I just made one on Gaia. Blah

ConfirmDeletion
09-11-2010, 04:14 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AMIE! GET ME ON GAIA! I AM ON THERE! CORBIN MUST LIVEEEEEEE! AHH!!!!!

Alice
09-11-2010, 04:19 AM
I WILL JOIN ON GAIA TOO!
but that means i'll have to bring my long-dead account to life ._. i think it's been 2 years.
BUT I'LL DO IT.

Amie Mourna
09-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Lol Okay :) My username is Amie_mourna just find me :) The rp has had no takers there either *sigh* But I am recruiting :)