PDA

View Full Version : The Hammer of Daemons- Scythia Kalta vs. the United Fausts

Cfavano
09-26-2013, 04:03 AM
The day started normally, but it all changed when the Inquisition arrived. Almost immediately, the planet came under heavy orbital bombardment, followed by drop pods and landing craft. The planet was put to the sword, city by city. Now, near the end, few buildings are left intact, and the sound of gunfire off in the distance can be heard as a lone Inquisitor walks without fear down a street of a ruined city. Her purpose for this trek is finding the daemon responsible for this purge. Had it not been for it, the billions of people on this planet would still be alive. She holds her boltgun at the ready while muttering to herself. "I am the hammer, I am the right hand of the Emperor, the instrument of His will, the gauntlet about His fist, the tip of His spear, the edge of His sword."

Adrian Faust
09-26-2013, 10:59 AM
"Your sword against ours!" A demon spoke, seemingly in unison with another. "We are Julius...and Adrian... FAUST!" First Julius spoke, then Adrian and their family name spoken by both. Suddenly an explosion was heard and masses of dark energy seemed to steam from a nearby ruin. Throwing a wall piece to the side the demon revealed itself with 2 human heads in his right hand, as well as the black and white spiral/screw looking sword. "They didn't feel a thing, their deaths quick with no chance to redeem their souls!" The unified Faust spoke and looked at the human woman. "You on the other hand... you're trouble, extreme trouble..." The unified Faust said and looked at the human inquisitor and threw the human heads to the side as he pointed towards the human with the chaos-core. "I'm ready when you...." Faust spoke and fired a light energy wave towards the inquisitor, before he even finished his sentence.

Cfavano
09-26-2013, 03:33 PM
Scythia did not flinch as the wave came barreling towards her. It hit her armor in the chest and dissipated, pushing her back a step. it only caused a minor mark. She grinned and raised her boltgun, and began rapid-firing the mass-reactive psybolt ammo, the bolts leaving a pink corona of psycho-reactive energy in their wake. She then begins praying.

"I am the hammer, I am the hate
I am the woes of deamonkind, I am the right hand of my Emperor
The instrument of His will, the gauntlet about His fist
The tip of His Spear, the edge of His sword
From the frenzy, temptation, corruption and deceit
Deliver us, our Emperor, that the enemy might face us in Your wrath."