PDA

View Full Version : Time Vortex

PrettyBoy
07-02-2010, 07:33 PM
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx61/Theta_Perfoliatum_Kinsterptious/Roleplay/Time-Vortex-1.jpg
The future has gone wrong and something or someone is changing they're past, things are happening that shouldn't and they're are things that should happen that aren't happening and the time agency is disappearing like it never happened. Three time agents are sent back to restore it but that's where the trouble starts once they return the future has changed and for everything to return to normal the three of them must ask the help of some strangers in the past.
Picking out the best people to help them. Can you help them? Or are you against?

Three Time agents.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/355/1/6/David_Tennant__Time_Agent_by_Girl_on_the_Moon.png
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/354/7/f/John_Simm__Time_Agent_by_Girl_on_the_Moon.png
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/090/e/0/Time_Agyeman_by_Girl_on_the_Moon.png

Character skeleton

Name:
Race:
Time Your From:
Where your from:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:

PrettyBoy
07-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Name: David Kalum
Race: Human/Immortal
Time Your From: 51st Century
Where your from: Earth
Appearance:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2009/355/1/6/David_Tennant__Time_Agent_by_Girl_on_the_Moon.png
Personality: Loyal, Trustworthy and is completely mad and full of energy. He moans when he can't get going and when he's in one place for too long, he is always happy with a smile on his face and excited to see new places or anywhere at all. He has two sides to him of a persona and can become a guy without mercy, angry, rude and more, he can swap between personas quickly and also does it to calm down, most of the time he acts childish to make the adventure fun and also to cheer up everyone. He has a mystery as to why he acts like that and doesnt show his true personality.
History: David was born in a strict family and not as rich as most but not poor either, his parent's didn't treat him with proper respect they taught him how to act like a gentleman and the important things so they said. But it was his babysitter that took care of him more often then not listening and playing to keep him happy, when he started school he and his friend he always played with stayed friends until a tragic accident his friend died murdered but nobody knows who or why and he looked after himself when his parents died. Making new friends, all three of them together joined the agency and were put into a group together.... the rest of it he doesn't want to remember.

John
07-02-2010, 08:27 PM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Sool777
07-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Hey I see you like Doctor Who.. haha me too! Im new here this is my.. Second post i believe.... But i would like to join if its fine with you.

PrettyBoy
07-11-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey I see you like Doctor Who.. haha me too! Im new here this is my.. Second post i believe.... But i would like to join if its fine with you.

That's perfectly fine with me... go ahead and put your CS up.
(abduct)

AliceMalice15
07-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Name:Emily "Em" Mylene Quinn*
Race: Human
Time Your From: 1920's
Where your from: England
Appearance:*http://farm1.static.flickr.com/186/365134641_5f1d3dc44b.jpg

Personality: Emily is a true flapper. She is confident, strong, and independant. Though to most she seems completely down to earth she is really a big dreamer and quite adventurous. * **
History: Emily grew up in a family of nine, her being the youngest, living in Shefield, England. Begin the youngest Emily was constantly the center of attention. Not liking the attetion she got she would always find a way to slip off to a quiet place and read. Seeing as most of her siblings were male Emily grew up climbing trees and doing things most girls would never dream of which ment she was constantly tearing her clothes and getting dirty.

As she grew older Emily became more and more independent. This made her the ideal woman for most men who would chase after her begging for her hand. Emily would always turn them away with a snide comment or sarcastic remark. This attitude earned her the status of heartbreaker. Men seemed to flock to her trying to win her over. Emily however would not be won. She felt she needed adventure, but where could you find adventure in a place that was so ordinary?

Emily is now a singer and travels around singing at night clubs and underground taverns. Men have long since given up in trying to win her hand, and she is still waiting for her big adventure. Will she get her wish?

PrettyBoy
07-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Accepted it looks good

Sool777
07-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Name: Colonel Connor Knight

Time Your From:27th Century, Peak of the Earth Federation/Empire

Where your from: Human Colony Theta 151

Personality: Either very full of energy of completely serious. A standard "trigger happy marine" With a very short temper. He always carries a modified 21st century SCAR carbine rifle that is refited to fire 26th century ammunition. Also a 21th century modified pistol and a fighting knife on his belt.

History: In 2602 the Earth Federation's government reinstated the previously disbanded Torchwood as part of their military to protect ,now not from alien threats, but time threats. Colonel Knight joined this force as soon as he was legaly able to and rose up the ranks very quickly. In 2625 his ship came under attack by some pirates. The pirates boarded and the ship's crew were annihilated and the ships parts stripped off and taken away. Colonel Knight was deemed to be dead by the pirate searching him and was left on the ship. The ship drifted for days until reaching a spacial anomaly, when Knight saw this anomaly he panicked and ejected from the ship on a escape pod. Soon after he was sucked into the anomaly.

Appearance: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e345/LittleJoesMistress/Torchwood/captain_jack_harkness.jpg

21st century SCAR modified for 26th century ammo http://www.e-na.co.jp/gate1/img/exp/vfc_scarl_std_s.jpg

21th century modified pistol
http://members.shaw.ca/planetairsoft/Pictures/gallery/submitedphotos/mk23socom.jpg
Fighting Knife
http://www.soonerstateknives.com/ON-OKC3S.JPG

PrettyBoy
07-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Cool accepted -excited-
Want the IC up or wait it's all of our decision here i'm willing to wait for a few more still

Sool777
07-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Im kinda eager to get started... We can always add more players into the rp as it goes along but i can also wait.

nona
07-14-2010, 04:45 AM
Time travel is always interesting! Im just debating what sort of charrie would balance this out well/work best. *Ponders* Hopefully Ill have one for you tomorrow! *nods*

The Magnan
07-14-2010, 12:24 PM
I would not mind joining, i happen to have a lot of time controling characters. Just can not decide over which type to choose. Good or Evil. Do you need an evil character.

Sool777
07-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Oh an evil char wud be great! At least thats my opinion...

The Magnan
07-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Well i could use Time Stealer or the Hider. From my other roleplay, they are both evil. One is obsessed with conquest the other is an assassin.

Sool777
07-14-2010, 01:49 PM
Im likin this assasin stuff... The other one seems cool too

The Magnan
07-14-2010, 01:50 PM
Should i post character description for each one. I'll do my best. I'm probably going to have to changes histories for both since they both work for Black Corps. But i'll think up something.

Sool777
07-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Yea sure, make sure to make it obvious these arent your final CS's though... dont want ppl to get confused.

The Magnan
07-14-2010, 02:06 PM
These are two possible evil characters i would like use if i am accepted for this roleplay.

Name: The Hider

Time Your From: 2010

Appearance: Quite tall with short spiky brown hair. He wears a long red coat which hides both hidden blades and his samurai sword. He also wears a long sleeved dark red shirt with black sleeves and black trousers with black shoes.

Personality: The Hider is calm and collected to the point of being completely heartless. However if you can gain his friendship then he will remain loyal but depending on what happens he may inevitably betray you. He has done this on a few occasion to escape both the law and the British government.

History: His father Stephen took him to Japan when he was young to be trained in teh secret fighting style known as the Black Dragon. When he turned sixteen Stephen was murdered. It was only to a month later did his son learn about who his father really was. An assassin called Hider. He also learned his father had been part of a gifted experiment which gifted him with invisibility. The son soon realised that either he had either inherited the gift or had been part of this experiment. Because he did have vague memories of going to some laboratory. With all this new information learned he not only donned the name Hider but went to extract his revenge. The Hider's time control abilities mutated from the original invisibility gift.

(If i need to add more then just say)

or

Name: Time Stealer (James Short)

Time Your From: 1940

Appearance: tall and thin, with bleach blonde hair. He wears a grey short sleeved shirt, and a long black coat and black trousers. He also has tinted glasses which hide his reddish eyes.

Personality: At times calm but easily frustrated. He is a madman which dreams only of conquering the universe using any means necessary.

History: He was taken for early testing into temporal gifts by the government. Confined to his cells and tested numerously, he slowly grew paranoid, alone and crazy. When his powers peaked he caused temporal ripple that tore apart the facility. The night he left he left no one alive. The project was soon abandoned only to be restarted in year 1990. His one goal was to find others like him and hopefully gather together an army strong enough to take earth. He has since made a small facility on an asteroid belt called Omega Facility in the year 2567. Designed to pulled people out of time by using a Temporal generator. He either extracts there memories or recruits all with the help of Doctor Fredrik.

Sool777
07-14-2010, 02:12 PM
Well both look good! In the end its up to you for which one you want in this RP but im still leaning toward the assasin one. If you want you can wait for the GM to put an opinion into this one.

The Magnan
07-14-2010, 02:14 PM
I think i will. Although if you are allowed two characters i would not mind using both.

Sool777
07-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Good idea! I hadnt even thought of that... i mean using both charachters.

The Magnan
07-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Thanks, i have loads of characters for this type of roleplay. Since im writing a book.

PrettyBoy
07-15-2010, 12:35 AM
These are two possible evil characters i would like use if i am accepted for this roleplay.

Name: The Hider

Time Your From: 2010

Appearance: Quite tall with short spiky brown hair. He wears a long red coat which hides both hidden blades and his samurai sword. He also wears a long sleeved dark red shirt with black sleeves and black trousers with black shoes.

Personality: The Hider is calm and collected to the point of being completely heartless. However if you can gain his friendship then he will remain loyal but depending on what happens he may inevitably betray you. He has done this on a few occasion to escape both the law and the British government.

History: His father Stephen took him to Japan when he was young to be trained in teh secret fighting style known as the Black Dragon. When he turned sixteen Stephen was murdered. It was only to a month later did his son learn about who his father really was. An assassin called Hider. He also learned his father had been part of a gifted experiment which gifted him with invisibility. The son soon realised that either he had either inherited the gift or had been part of this experiment. Because he did have vague memories of going to some laboratory. With all this new information learned he not only donned the name Hider but went to extract his revenge. The Hider's time control abilities mutated from the original invisibility gift.

(If i need to add more then just say)

or

Name: Time Stealer (James Short)

Time Your From: 1940

Appearance: tall and thin, with bleach blonde hair. He wears a grey short sleeved shirt, and a long black coat and black trousers. He also has tinted glasses which hide his reddish eyes.

Personality: At times calm but easily frustrated. He is a madman which dreams only of conquering the universe using any means necessary.

History: He was taken for early testing into temporal gifts by the government. Confined to his cells and tested numerously, he slowly grew paranoid, alone and crazy. When his powers peaked he caused temporal ripple that tore apart the facility. The night he left he left no one alive. The project was soon abandoned only to be restarted in year 1990. His one goal was to find others like him and hopefully gather together an army strong enough to take earth. He has since made a small facility on an asteroid belt called Omega Facility in the year 2567. Designed to pulled people out of time by using a Temporal generator. He either extracts there memories or recruits all with the help of Doctor Fredrik.

They're both great, yup i think having some evil people is a good thing to have...
If you want both of them it's up to you i don't mind... and i'll get the IC up tomorrow it's late

The Magnan
07-15-2010, 09:08 AM
ok thanks. I can't wait to start roleplaying.

PrettyBoy
07-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Sorry about taking a long while about it but it's up now
Time Vortex IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=283036#post283036)

soulpelt
08-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Dr.WHO!!!! -eye twitch- I would ask to be a Weeping Angel but that is likely not going to happen.

PrettyBoy
08-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Where was i and sorry I keep losing this site it's really annoying! I do have it on favourites but it's still avading me damn thing.

Well if you really want to be a weeping angel :D I'll allow it adds to the fun

soulpelt
08-07-2010, 10:56 PM
goodie! Need a name though...any ideas? Powers are easy. Time touch and feeding off of VERY exotic energies. Oh the joy! Remember people, don't blink.

What planet should I put as where?

The Magnan
08-28-2010, 07:37 PM
looks like the roleplay is dieing.... *sigh*

PrettyBoy
08-31-2010, 04:54 PM
Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Didn't lose it just overly busy and tried getting on internet problems!

The Magnan
09-02-2010, 10:56 AM
Its ok, what do you think of roleplay, is how you expected or completely different. We've done what we can to keep it alive. Sorry, that i never a CS up for SYNDRIX i'll try and get on up. That's unless Connor kills her.

PrettyBoy
09-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Its ok, what do you think of roleplay, is how you expected or completely different. We've done what we can to keep it alive. Sorry, that i never a CS up for SYNDRIX i'll try and get on up. That's unless Connor kills her.

Cool...
The roleplay's great although nothing ever goes as i expect so i dont really mind where the whole things going. It's ok at least your trying cant expect anything else... true it's in the fun of not knowing

Sool777
09-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Hey Hider, could you explain what your last post meant... sorry but i dont quite understand what your trying to say. And welcome back prettyboy, sorry if the RP didnt go the way you planned.

The Magnan
09-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Sorry, if my post confused you Sool. SYNDRIX finds the knife Connor intends to use, somewhat weak. She was voice activated by James so she doesn't really respond to Em. The Hider being Hider is whining that Em forgot his samurai sword and that E-3000 is destroyed. Also i should say his time as a time jumper changed. He is not as cold and heartless as he was before joining the organisation. I hope that clears things up. Sorry for the confusion.

PrettyBoy
09-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Having internet problems, sorry i havent been on the internet has been going on and off

The Magnan
09-06-2010, 04:32 PM
I know the feeling. Happens to me sometimes

The Magnan
09-10-2010, 03:24 PM
The Hive Mind.

First encountered by Grey watch/Time Jumpers in 1940, in Al Khali Facility. He was a central intelligence for the E-Humans who overrun the facility prior to their arrival. The Hive Mind was expecting to evolve quick enough to escape his prison. But the Time Jumpers stopped him, detonating the facility. While they returned to Britain, a small sample of the Hive was transported to a Lab in Britain.

Then in 2010, could leader The Jumper read a news report. Something in the subway. She investigated the incident, and recruited Hider at the same time. As they got more information they realised this being was part of the Hive Mind. The Lab had been overrun, and now the E-Humans were marching on London. The Jumper pulled there resources together and detonated a Temporal Bomb in the city, erasing any E-Human caught in it. What they didn't know was that, the SYNDRIX had been infected by Hive Mind. They quickly set to work in freeing the SYNDRIX, thinking the Hive was now dead, they carried on like normal. Watching. Waiting.

But Hive is alive. Dormant. waiting.

The Magnan
09-17-2010, 07:59 PM
I'll get my post up tommorow, im too tired at the minute to concentre. I need a cuppa tea