PDA

View Full Version : {M} ~ Jeremor & Bee ~ Perdition

Bee Bear
10-06-2013, 08:41 PM
~ Rated M for language, violence, gore, possible sexual situations and really bad taste in characters~

Role:
Vampire Hunter

Name:
Delilah Shadowbane

Appearance:
Dat hoodie. (http://f.kulfoto.com/pic/0001/0039/Tf8RD38817.jpg)

Powers:
~ As a werewolf Delilah has super-human strength and speed, even when the moon isn't full.
~ During the full moon she can transform into a large, hairy creature that looks half human, half canine. She's able to stay rational in this form.
~ At any time of the month she has an amazing ability to wolf down a t-bone steak - rare to medium rare - in less than 7 seconds, bone included.

Weapons:
~ Blessed "silver" knuckles.
~ Various tiny knives and blades which are hidden all over her body, cause that's edgy, bitch.
~ A wooden baseball bat with a solid silver core - blessed, of course. Packs quite a punch.

Favourite Catch Phrase:
"Might I say you rate a perfect 10 on my niftiness meter?"

Extra Stuff:
She's a huge Fresh Prince of Bel Air fan and is always wearing her favourite Carlton hoodie. Her catch phrase is also a homage to Carlton.

Jeremor
10-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Role:
Vampire hunted

Name:
Christian Mandruleanu

Appearance:
Blahhh I vant to suck yer blud and feex my eyeshadowww! (http://i.imgur.com/CsxlHBV.jpg)

Powers:
Enchanting Gaze - eye contact allows him to control the weak-willed's mind.
Super Strength - Is very strong, 2 to 3 times that of a normal man.
Vampiric Bite - Sucks blood to sustain himself, duhhhh
Mist Form - May disperse himself into a mist, incorporeal but still visible as a greyish fog.
Ghoul Servants - Those he bites may be turned into ghouls, if not completely drained and killed. They obey his every whim.

Weapons:
He keeps many antique and frankly useless weapons, trophies of past vampire hunters he's vanquished. Besides those, he keeps a pistol, but is more confident in his vampire abilities than anything.

Favourite Catch Phrase:
"Kowabunga!"

Extra Stuff:
Is a giant fan of pop culture references over all the time's he's lived, especially the Simpsons. It makes him not feel so old. Oh, also, he bursts into flames in direct sunlight and hates holy water, crosses, garlic, and all that other normal vampire stuff.

Vampire

The flatscreen TV droned on, one of an endless marching tide of reruns playing on it's screen. This time it was Friends, the episode where Ross reveals his Princess Leia fantasy to Rachel, who then reveals it to Phoebe and Monica. Before it, on a red leather couch with two passed-out women curled up in balls beside him, sat Christian Mandruleanu. He was a vampire, and he'd just bought a new mansion in this sleepy suburb outside the city... he laughed at Phoebe's antics, though he'd seen them all before.

Bee Bear
10-06-2013, 09:43 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah parked her crappy old blue Hyunai crookedly on someone's perfectly manicured front lawn, got out, and crossed the street to her target's house - blessed baseball bat already in her hand and ready for use. The call she'd gotten mere minutes earlier about the newest vampiric arrival in town had her all riled up and she very nearly bounced up Christian Mandruleanu's driveway to the front door. "Knock knock! It's the exterminator!" she yelled at the top of her lungs half a second before kicking it in.

Jeremor
10-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Vampire

As the door splintered at the cheaply-made hinges, suddenly Christian's wonderful escape into the undying world of sitcom reruns was concluded. Luckily, he knew how it ended. The two women on the couch stirred feebly, ghouls in need of feeding, as Christian stood and darted for the wall. All throughout the house were old swords, pistols, muskets, and other assortments. He now grabbed a thin sword from one wall plank and look toward his ruined front door. "Eat my shorts, bitch!" He yelled back to her.

Bee Bear
10-06-2013, 10:33 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

"I'm not your bitch!" Delilah returned, indignant. She stepped over the remains of the broken door and swaggered into the room, baseball bat resting casually on her right shoulder. She eyed the two ghouls and sneered. "You've obviously got me confused with one of these poor idiots." But a quick glance at the tv screen made her shudder and lose some of her bravado. "And you're making them watch ... F ... Friends? God ... You're a monster!"

Jeremor
10-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Vampire

"Making them? Is that some sort of joke?" The vampire scoffed, resting his hand on his hip and pointing the sword to the 1080p HD screen. "That is the pinnacle of late 90's programming and, indeed, the sitcom format itself. Show some respect before I kill you." In the background the episode ended and another show began, this time it was Sanford & Sons with perhaps the catchiest opening theme of all time. Christian inspected his opponent and then looked into her eyes. Focusing his enchanting gaze upon her mind. "Or you could turn around... walk away... and live a while yet... mortal."

Bee Bear
10-07-2013, 03:22 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah's eyes fell briefly on the vampire's and she immediately knew he was trying to draw her in with its hypnotic properties. He must have thought she was some kind of amateur. "Don't you try and seduce me with your vampiric charms!" she yelled at his right nostril - as she was avoiding his eyes - and pointed her bat at him like it was a sword. "And ... grah ... for fuck's sake!" With a loud crash she knocked the fancy tv over onto its back, shattering it and finally silencing the awful opening theme. "I'm not killing you with that playing!"

Jeremor
10-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Vampire

The vampire gasped in shock as the tv sizzled on the ground. The two women on the couch sat up and looked over at the very rude vampire hunter. "Hunters really don't have any manners anymore. It's appalling." Mandreanu shook his head to her, and then looked to his two ghouls. It was a shame he hadn't had much time to gather more yet, so new in town as he was. With a flick of his eyes, they suddenly screeched and leapt off the couch at Delilah with their fingers stretched like claws. The Vampire, meanwhile, disappeared into a back room as his ghouls attacked.

Bee Bear
10-07-2013, 04:52 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

"Bitch fight!" Delilah crowed in delight and sidestepped the first screeching ghoul so she flew underneath one of her arms. She turned as the creature went past and grabbed her mid-air by the back of her shirt, then shoved her into her companion so they went tumbling. "Come at me, you undead sluts!"

Jeremor
10-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Vampire

The undead sluts glanced at one another as they disentangled themselves from the heap, straightening their skimpy clothes. They crouched down in a pose not human, too predatory and wild with the way they bared their teeth and flashed their long nails. Their ribs showed beneath their taut skin. They were hungry. They both darted opposite ways and then attacked the vampire hunter from opposite sides, slashing out their clawed hands and screeching for blood.

Bee Bear
10-07-2013, 05:32 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

As the two ghouls collected themselves for another attack, Delilah was busy getting into position. "Batter up!" she muttered to herself as she stood with the bat held firmly in both hands, legs held apart and back slightly bent. She tapped its tip a few times on the ground then raised it just as one of the two came charging at her. With a mighty swing she hit the ghoul right in the head, making it explode in a cloud of dust. Although this removed one of the threats, it also left the werewolf momentarily vulnerable to attack from the other.

Jeremor
10-07-2013, 05:47 PM
Vampire

One vampire poofed out of existence by the holy powers of a consecrated baseball bat, her clothes falling into the pile of ash at Delilah's feet. Her sister ghoul did not show any remorse, as she jumped onto Delilah's back. Nails digging in, legs wrapped around, the unholy monster latched herself to the slayer like a leech. Her claws tore at whatever she could reach and bit at Deliliah's clothes like a rabid dog. Their master, the true Vampire, was nowhere to be seen.

Bee Bear
10-07-2013, 09:39 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

"Son of a harpy!" Delilah swore and dropped the bat to reach behind her and grab the attacking ghoul by the hair with both hands. "Get off!" She cringed when the bitch's claws tore into her clothes. With a mighty heave she bent over and pulled her off her back so she smacked onto the ground. She then went to sit on her chest and raised her right first - with it's silver knuckles - high in preparation of a punch. "I swear, if you get a hole in this hoodie ... I - will - fuck - you - up!" With each word she landed a mighty punch to the ghoul's face.

Jeremor
10-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Vampire

After 'you' the ghoul was already completely pulverized, fading into dust just as her sister had. An ash-covered pile of clothing received the last punch. Now the large house was empty, save for the sizzling of the electronics in the flatscreen on the floor and the collection of trophies on all the walls. Christian Mandruleanu was nowhere to be seen. All through the house was shadow, it's mansion expanses eerily empty and without warmth. A grand staircase led up to the second floor, it's steps marble and handrail gilded...

Bee Bear
10-07-2013, 10:02 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah primly dusted herself off and climbed to her feet. She made a point of checking her outfit over for any rips or tears. It all seemed fine, but she had a few scratch marks on her neck and jaw. Ah well. Scars made you look cool. "Hey vamp!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, looking around. "Come on out and face me like a man! Oh wait ... I'm sorry! You're not a man, you're a goddamn parasite!" She sniffed the air like a dog and turned to face the stairs leading up to the second floor. She caught a faint whiff of vampire and headed in that direction ...

Jeremor
10-07-2013, 10:19 PM
Vampire

The vampire's voice was distorted and echoing, as if reflected off a thousand cave walls. "You still have a chance to leave." The disembodied voice said, coming from nowhere in particular. "Look at all the slayer's I've killed, their weapons on my walls. Weapons meant for me, as yours are. What do you think your odds are to win where they've failed over these centuries? Turn around and leave. Go and stay with the living for a while longer." He reasoned out, trying his best to sound the humble and diplomatic man. Her inhuman nose would tell her where he was, though his voice did not. The master bedroom, of course, complete with cushioned sarcophagus and red satin curtains. The matching red rug looked bloodstained.

Bee Bear
10-08-2013, 10:35 AM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah rolled her eyes with all the impressive skill of a moody teenager and stomped up the stairs with the bat once again in hand. As she went, she spoke to the vampire. "I don't care how many of those other idiots you managed to sink your teeth into. Numbers aren't exactly impressive in this day and age when every goddamn asshole with a gun thinks he can be a vampire hunter. Unlike me." On the "me" she burst into the master bedroom where she'd followed the sucker's stink. "I'm a professional."

Jeremor
10-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Vampire

And there he stood, Christian Mandruleanu, beside his luxurious tomb-bed. When she came in through the door, he was already looking toward her. And now he clapped. "Well, isn't that special?" It was a very odd thing to hear a vampire mimicking the Church Lady sketch from SNL, by the way. "I suppose that only leaves one thing to do, Professional Slayer..." He removed his hand from around his back, now holding a very large caliber pistol instead of a sword. "Will you accept this rose?" He began to fire.

Bee Bear
10-09-2013, 10:11 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah was already ducking and rolling by the time the vamp made his second terrible joke. She smoothly used the momentum to launch herself to her feet again some meters away from the doorway and come to a stop beside the tomb-bed - on the opposite side as him - and weapon gripped tightly in both hands. "I'm gonna shove this down your throat if you don't quit it with that!" she yelled angrily. From her low - almost crouching - stance she shoved the point of the bat upwards to connect with Christian's pistol.

Jeremor
10-09-2013, 10:41 PM
Vampire

The pistol was knocked askance, and Christian's finger pulled the trigger once more accidentally. Another loud boom crashed in the bedroom as the round was sent harmlessly into the ceiling. Forgetting the silly human contraption, that the vampire had never quite gotten the hang of anyhow, he thrust out his other hand and grabbed for the bat. Clamping a manicured hand around it's tip like a vice, the vampire gave a hiss of pain into Delilah's face as his hand sizzled around the blessed weapon... yet he only tried to pull it away from her, regardless of the pain.

Bee Bear
10-10-2013, 12:16 AM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah crinkled her nose at the vampire's breath and maintained her grip on the bat. "Hands," she hissed back, teeth bared in a snarl; "off." On the second word she shoved the end of the bat as hard as she could into his stomach.

Jeremor
10-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Vampire

With a howl of pain, the bat stuck to his stomach like cheese to a hot skillet. Christian released the weapon with his hands and leapt backwards, an unnatural grace to all his movements now. A springy blurring agility even to the movement of his hands. A blackened hole on his stomach, through his shirt and deeper into him, shows the blessing's damage. Holding his wounded hand to his wounded stomach, he levels the pistol once again and fires wildly at Delilah while yelling incoherently.

Bee Bear
10-10-2013, 08:30 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah was a damn good werewolf. She had good genes, her parents always said. Apparently her great-grandmother had been a famously ferocious were and once bit clean through a troll's leg. That was impressive by anyone's standards. Despite those good genes, however, a bullet was a bullet and when it hits your arm, you bleed. It was just a flesh wound, granted, but it hurt. "Son of a ..." she hissed. Despite the injury, though, Delilah was in attack mode. She ducked down and to the side, then used her good arm's elbow to knock the vampire's aim off. The bat was awkwardly jammed between them and there was a good chance it could accidentally connect with his groin.

Jeremor
10-10-2013, 10:23 PM
Vampire

"Doh!" Was the sound that he made, then a high-pitched squeak that would've been comical under other circumstances. The bat, needing no great amount of force, gave him a good tap on his gentleman's sausage and biscuits. It struck him just then, too, the irony that a vampire was being defeated by a bat. Rather than laugh, he let his fingers release the gun and then shot out like a bullet to seize for Delilah's neck with all his inhuman strength. His other hand, though burnt from gripping the bat earlier, now went out to seize her wrist that held her ironic weapon... and he did all this with a psychotic grin pulling his lips back over the gums.

Bee Bear
10-11-2013, 11:54 AM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah would definitely have laughed if she'd had the time before her throat was constricted in the rather inconvenient way that it was. She made a strangled choking sound which turned into a canine growl and glared into the vamp's face. "Ugly pretty boy," she thought to herself while she tugged on the grip he had on her bat arm. That tactic was soon abandoned as she was forced to concede that his undead strength was more than hers. Instead, she head-butted him - hard - making her forehead connect with his nose.

Jeremor
10-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Vampire

Her forehead connected squarely with his attractive schnoz, and there was a crunch there inside... but no blood poured out, since he was indeed a vampire. A somewhat peckish one, at that, all told. What did happen is that his grip loosened on both her wrist and neck as his head recoiled backward. As he did, he tangled his legs with hers and fell backward while trying to retain his grip, pulling her along with him as he fell.

Bee Bear
10-11-2013, 10:44 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah would have been very happy with the situation - falling forward with one of your knees in a perfect crushing position onto a vampire with some already tender balls was always a plus - but the bastard still hadn't totally let go of her neck or wrist and it was getting annoying. Not only that, but she was bleeding on a sucker. The first chapter of Vampire Hunting 101 was titled; Never Get Them Hungry. This entire mission was already going to hell ... But ah well, you make due. With that, the werewolf sank her - perfectly normal human - teeth into Christian's forearm.

Jeremor
10-11-2013, 11:39 PM
Vampire

Christian was not a big reader, preferring to wait for the movie, but he too knew the lesson. A vampire that hungered was a predator of the night, made to feast on the mortals of the world. Bleeding before a vampire was walking through a tiger enclosure wearing a meat tuxedo. The vampire Mandruleanu could not quite smell the blood, but sense it. Sense it's proximity and it's freshness, and even know just what sort of wound it was. And so his eyes crawled over her until he found the bullet hole in her arm... and then she bit him. He released her completely to try and shove her head away from his arm.

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 12:50 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Vamps didn't taste very nice. There was a certain spiciness to them that Delilah preferred to avoid. She liked a curry, sure, but vamp spicy wasn't the same as cumin spicy. She unlocked her jaw and released him as soon as he let her go, and pushed off him with her superhuman strength. She was on her feet on the other side of the room in the blink of an eye. She'd lost her bat somewhere in the scuffle, as well as some of her composure. Some distance and a moment to breathe was in order. She rubbed at her sore neck and glared daggers at Christian. "I don't like you," she croaked at him.

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Vampire

Christian shook his hand, the arm that was bitten by her pitifully blunt teeth, and then removed a handkerchief from his suit pocket to wipe her saliva off. "You've drooled on me." He then moved the cloth down to some smudges of red on his clothes, wiping them up carefully and then bringing the napkin to touch his tongue slowly as he looked at her. "Werewolf blood. A delicacy in some parts, they say." The white handkerchief slipped from his fingers and floated to the ground... before it could touch the ground, the vampire launched himself back at her with his claws swiping the air.

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 02:03 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

The brief respite did Delilah wonders. She was ready for Christian when he came at her, braced in the classic boxer's stance. Her right fist - the one bearing the silver knuckles - was raised in front of her face, ready to whip out and knock that sucker into next week as soon as he came into range. She managed to duck his first swipe, but the other was harder to follow and so she didn't even try, willing to take the blow in exchange for landing her own punch. They'd see who could do the most damage in one hit ...

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 04:16 PM
Vampire

Her fist blasted into his jaw just as his claw tore into the flesh of her cheek, swiping across with nails that seemed sharper and harder than a human's could be. Yet something strange happened, his nails disappeared from her skin as if they retracted. The silver knuckles and fist met less and less resistance, until it finally flew right through him. The vampire was no longer there, not solidly, but instead a faded ghostly visage wafting through her like a cool mist prickling her skin. Three of his teeth fell to the floor, bloody, as he drifted through her and then up... through the ceiling. Into the darkened attic.

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 08:26 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah was left staring up at the bedroom ceiling with an annoyed - and rather pained - look on her face. Speaking of which - the cheek he'd scratched was stinging like a bitch. Feeling it with her fingertips she noted four distinct but shallow, bloody marks. They would probably leave scars. "Damned, slippery bastard," she spat and stomped out of the room, collecting her bat as she did. In the hallway on the way to the attic she paused and peeked out of one of the windows - which was totally blocked by heavy black curtains. It was high noon, judging by the position of the sun. "Good," she muttered darkly.

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Vampire

Christian huddled in the darkness of the attic, one corner of the spacious place. It held strange manner of knick-knacks he'd collected over the centuries. A few very old televisions sat dusty in one corner, a gilded bird-cage, a sofa, extra sarcophagi, and some normal things any person has in their attic. There was no lightbulb, however, since he could see in the dark just as well. He cradled his jaw, and bit back tears from the pain. Everything hurt, all over, and he couldn't see a way out of it. He'd panicked and turned to mist to get away from her punch, and now she'd have that damnable bat again... what was he to do? He hid and waited.

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 08:47 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

And so Delilah cautiously continued her approach. She reached the stairs leading to the attic and pulled them down. They creaked loudly, but then again it wasn't as if she could hide her approach from a vamp. Despite the fact that it was the middle of the day and his powers were severely limited, he was still impressive in his own right. "Hey you," she called ahead, bat raised and one foot on the bottom step. "If you try anything funny you'll be getting this bat up your ass. Just sayin'." With that, she ascended.

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Vampire

For once, Christian didn't respond to what she said. The idea of having a blessed bat stuck up his rectum was actually rather unpleasant to imagine for even a split second, so he gave her due credit. He shuffled and crawled in the darkened attic until he was behind the attack stairs, and waited for her head and then back to pop up before he leapt down onto her. Giving her a bear hug, trying to clutch her arms to her sides as he held on for dear life... and then the hallway light flashed up enough to illuminate her hooded sweatshirt. "... now what do we do when we get caught?" The quote tumbled from his lips without thought, the exact episode springing to his mind.

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 08:59 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

"Laugh."

The word tumbled from Delilah's lips before she could think about it. She knew every episode of Fresh Prince better than she did the inside of her own mind - which, admittedly, was mostly made up of Fresh Prince and how to kill vamps - and finishing Christian's quote came as naturally as breathing. What ... the ... hell ...? She was stunned in his grasp for a few long moments, then physically shook herself and broke free. Reeling, she clumsily stumbled to the other side of the dim attic. "You ... know ... the Prince?" she forced out.

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 09:07 PM
Vampire

He took a bad fall, sort of tumbling, and then spat some more not-blood out. He was so hungry. Everything hurt and he felt awful. So he sat, slumped in a corner of the attic, looking over at his would-be dispatcher. Why she was not bashing his brains in was a mystery to him, but he played along. What did it matter anyway? "Of course. I've watched every episode 8 times... you get a lot of free time when you're undead." He mentioned, waving his burnt hand in a lackadaisical way. His voice changed, mimicking again, "Carlton, I think you've been deprived of oxygen at birth. Heh."

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 09:15 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

"Only eight times? Pff," Delilah tossed her hair and rested the bat casually on her shoulder. She was warming to her subject and that certainly helped her deal with the shock of finding a Fresh Prince loving bloodsucker. "I've seen them all at least a dozen times." She cocked one of her hips out waved a hand to mimic Christian. "I bet you don't know it half as well as you say. Riddle me this ... In which episode did Carlton say; 'No offense, Tom, but I always thought my Guardian Angel would be black.'?"

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Vampire

"Well maybe I was being conservative..." He didn't know what was happening. It was odd to actually talk about any of the shows he watched with the few people he met... his ghouls didn't make for very good conversationalists. It felt kind of nice. Much better than being beaten up. "Season 3, episode 18, titled 'The Alma Mater'. His Guardian Angel is actually Tom Jones. Ha ha... Which episode saw Carlton and Will thrown out by their landlord, due to a wild party?" He raised one plucked eyebrow, and then made a tick-tocking motion with his fingers while humming the Jeopardy music.

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 09:30 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah made a highly disgusted sound in the back of her throat and let her legs fold underneath her as she settled down on the floor in one fluid motion. Elbows on knees, she sat facing the vampire. (Not something she ever though she'd ever do, but there you go.) " Season four, episode two," she rattled off without pause. "Where There's A Will, There's A Way: Part Two. Now, are you going to give me a real challenge or are you done?"

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 09:35 PM
Vampire

"You're good." The vampire admitted, settling himself back a little bit better. He quit thinking about taking advantage of this situation, if ever really thought he could in the first place. It just put him in the mood to watch TV, really. Forget he had a hole in his stomach. "Okay, fine. The running gag of the Carlton Dance is actually a parody of... what? Come on, you should know that."

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 09:43 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

Once again Delilah made a sound that could possibly be mistaken for the mating call of a hippopotamus. "Are you kidding me? Really? Me?!" She pointed at her own chest in outrage. "I'm the biggest Fresh Prince fan of all time, dude. The extremely obvious answer is the Courtney Cox Dancing in the Dark routine, so honestly ... you suck at this." She snuffled forward on her knees until she was elbow to elbow with the rather pitiful looking vampire and bent so he could see the back of her hoody. "See that?" She asked smugly. "That's Alfonso Ribeiro's autograph, that is."

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Vampire

"Well, sucking is my specialty, as you should know. Heh heh." He tapped one of his long canines and then sighed at his own joke. Leaning forward, he looked at the autograph she showed and nodded impressed. It looked legit, Christian knew a thing or two about celebrity signatures on merchandise... "Oh, that's nice. I once bid on a the hat Will Smith wore during the opening theme, you know. Almost had it... So, what would you say your favorite episode is?"

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 10:06 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

"Har har," Delilah rolled her eyes at Christian's lame joke and leaned back against the attic's wall to consider his question. "Well ... that's a rather silly thing to ask a true fan like me, really. Each and every one is special in its own way. But if I had to chooooose ... I'd say the pilot episode. It's just so ... iconic." An oddly sad tone had entered her voice. She glanced at the sucker beside her from the corner of her eye and wondered what the hell she was going to do with him.

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Vampire

"Right, right..." He nodded to her answer. "Sure, good choice. They all sort of bleed together, really, don't they? Like you're watching a real life unfolding in full, instead single windows into little events... well, that's how it is for me anyway." He cleared his throat, coughing, and then groaned as the action moved his stomach painfully. He looked over at the vampire 'slayer' and decided to just bite the bullet. "Listen, you know, all I want to do is have a drink and watch some Simpsons reruns. I didn't plan to take over the world or anything. All these things on the walls aren't even mine, I bought them at yard sales to intimidate hunters..." He trailed off a little and shrugged. "So, ya know, I give up, okay?"

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 10:21 PM
~ Vampire Hunter ~

"You're a bloodsucker," Delilah said harshly. "It's my responsibility to kill you." Her gaze softened when it fell on him, however, and she considered how ... almost tenderly he'd spoken about her greatest joy, Fresh Prince. How bad could a "man" be if he could grasp the beauty of a show like that? Surely not evil. Wearily she sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I can't just leave you ... I've got a god-damn reputation to uphold, you know. The other hunters are gonna laugh at me if I come back with a clean stake ..."

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Vampire

The vampire could feel the... waver in her resolve. She didn't really WANT to dust him. It wasn't entirely clear to him why, exactly, but he loved it all the same. Maybe she just wanted somebody to talk TV to as much as he did? It was shocking to think slayers were... non-people just like him, in that regard. "Hey, hey, listen, I'll move out and go into hiding. Okay? It'll be fine. I promise I won't draw attention or anything. You don't have to stake me... all I want is to be left alone, anyway. I'll help you out, too. Talk Fresh Prince in your off hours, ya know? What do you say?" He looked up at her hopefully, with his puppy-vampire eyes in full effect. "You can scoop up some of my ghoul's ash for proof, nobody's gonna notice."

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 10:35 PM
~ Kinda A Vampire Hunter ~

Delilah scowled and poked Christian in the chest with a finger. "I don't trust you," she informed him. "At all. I mean, say I let you go. Say you go into hiding. Say you avoid the limelight. Say we talk Fresh Prince till the cows come home." Another poke. "You're gonne get hungry some time or other. In the state you're in now, you probably already are! So ... what do you do for food, Mister Ideas?"

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Mister Ideas

"Ow, okay," He swiped away her finger weakly. "Well, listen, you know? If you just help me get a way into a blood bank, I'll be set. It's not like I love biting hobos or something. I wouldn't be hurting anybody." If ever there was a use for his vampiric powers of persuasion, now would be the time, he figured... but she had seemed immune to that earlier. If only. "I don't want any trouble. You already proved you can bash my face in whenever you want, you know? I'm harmless, really. Come on, pleassseeee?"

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 10:50 PM
~ Vampire Hider ~

"Oh my God ..." Delilah gritted her teeth and looked away. He'd gone from looking pathetic to looking cute and pathetic. She didn't like that one bit. "Fine, I'll fucking help you! Just don't look at me like that." She stood so she could tower over him, bat in hand to drive the point home. "You need to move out of this area. No one can know where you're going except for me. I'll come check on you regularly and ... ugh ... I'll bring you some blood. But if I get even a whiff of a hint that you're hunting ..." She made a thrusting motion with the bat to emulate shoving it up his bottom.

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Hiding Vampire

"Yes, yes! Of course!" He agreed, bobbing his head up and down immediately. How had this worked? Minutes ago, he'd be sure he was going to be blasted into ash. "Just, ya know, you don't need to keep doing the thing with the bat. I get it, ya know? Loud and clear. I'll leave as soon as the sun goes down and never be seen again... as long as I have cable." Christian Mandruleanu, once proud vampire... or, well, not so proud... had become a vampire hunter's pet. And, honestly, it seemed like a pretty sweet deal. He crawled forward on his knees and tried to take her hand to shower it with vampire kisses(the harmless kind). "Thank you, thanks, thanks a lot."

Bee Bear
10-12-2013, 11:05 PM
~ Vampire ... Something ~

Delilah didn't jerk her hand back as quickly as she thought she should have. In fact, she didn't do it at all and allowed him to ... kiss? ... the back of her hand. "If you bite, you re-die. And alright, alright," she muttered under her breath. "Don't go turning this into sob story ..." She prayed to all the gods that it was too dark for him to see the blush on her cheeks. Damn vamps and their charm. He'd actually gotten her to spare him ... And without too much trouble, too. All it took was a Fresh Prince reference, and she was putty ...

Jeremor
10-12-2013, 11:19 PM
~*Delilah's Vampire*~

Christian laughed and stood up then, all vampire grace and charm again. As if he wasn't grovelling seconds ago. "Well then, time for me to get my things together, eh? You know... we have a few hours before sundown if you'd... like to..." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Watch some Fresh Prince of Bel Air with me." A smile, sparkling in the dimness, directed her way with a cocky eyebrow. The vampire held out his elbow for her to take, so they could go enjoy the exploits of Will Smith and Carlton for a while...