Average build

Height:
5' 4''

body shape:
Normal?

muscularity:
Normal?

Hair:
Snow white with a few black streaks through it, front of his hair stopping just before his eyes, the back touching the base of his neck, and the sides just covering his ears

Eyes:Left-Ocean Blue Right-Crimson red

Distinctive Features:Pale skin

Clothes / Armour:

Generally wears a pair of blue cloth pants and a cloth white shirt. From time to time he will wear a plain black cloak that covers his body

Fighting Style:
Magic, and Swordsmanship.

He has no particular fighting style or stance, it also alternates when he switches between Angel and Demon. Both sides have different forms.

Weapons: Sword: In spoilerhttp://www.karatemart.com/images/products/main/iron-cross-chopper-sword.jpg

Abilities:

Split personality?: Guess it would be an ability. Night's demon blood takes over and he takes on a new personality and loses his ability to control water magic but gains the ability to control earth magic. This form generally calls himself Midnight.

(Angel form ability) Water based Magic: Night has the ability to pull water from the air or anywhere there is moisture, if there is no moisture it is impossible for him to use the water based magic.

The water is confined into which shape he chooses, it could be as a whip, or maybe coat the ground and frozen to give an icey attribute to the area in which he is fighting. It is also able to be heated to a boiling point to some what burn a target.

(Demon form ability) Earth based magic: Midnight has the ability to control the element of earth, this goes as far as pulling chunks of the earth and hurling it at people. The chunks would be about half the size of a small car (At most) Another ability as to the earth magic is to make a wall 6' tall and 4' wide. If another earth based magic user were to use earth magic towards Midnight, he has the abilty to somewhat use his own magic to slow the force down or control it to a small degree.

Both abilities can be used freely, and have no "charge" limit to them :P

Attributes:
Being a Hybrid his body is still humanly and can be damaged as so.

Biography:
Must I do this? I hate doing it, but if I must I will.

Personality:
Angel side: Enjoys people, loves talking to others, and will do what he can to assist others. Night is very kind and gentle towards others and has a split personality that is the complete opposite. He can be quite hyper active as well.

Demon side: Hates everyone and enjoys causing trouble, if it were up to him everyone would be in pain and suffering. He despises his angel side and tends to get himself in trouble a lot and let his angel side take the heat for his actions.

Background:I don't understand? That would be the same as Biography right?

- - - Updated - - -

That works right? D: I hope so :(