PDA

View Full Version : The Hells Henchmen (R) -DeathxLittleLion-

Death101
10-13-2013, 01:42 AM
(R for gore, sex themes, heavy swearing, drinking, drugs, murder and all that good shit)

I was running from my crazy bride to be when I tripped over a tree in the court yard and saw my bride to be and slid back as she came to trying to get as far away as I could from her, but she looked different. "What, is this she sees almost pretty." I looked at her for a moment trying to figure out what was going on it was said when a Hellish creature finds love he'll know but I'd never found my Master/Future Wife to be like this and it scared me that I saw her like this now.

LittleLionFire
10-13-2013, 02:02 AM
Celeste
I was walking with my head down, arms behind my back, by white hair swinging behind me. It was the only distinction between my sister and I, besides the fact that she has a chest and I do not. But our eyes are the same dark blue, and most of the time people mistake us for each other despite the differences. Plus, sis' hair is now died white to match mine. I took one more step when I heard someone trip in front of me. I had not asked anyone to come, no one was supposed to be in this courtyard at this time! I panicked, seeing just a blond man scrambling. I did not pay attention to what direction, who he was, or whatever. I just dropped, rolled in a ball, and started screaming and crying. I was shaking, so scared. Why did that man scramble? What was he gonna do? Was someone gonna die because of him? My head was a mess.

Luke (The Elite Head Guard for the Princess, and Celeste's best friend.)
I had stopped to talk to a friend, Gregory, when I heard the scream. I spun and ran towards the sound, eyes taking in the man scooching away, and the small form of a five foot twenty one year old girl, curled up into an impossible small ball. I recignized the man instantly, not human. My Spirit, Java the Water Dragon, sixth descendant of theWater King, whispered to me, You are going to have to tread carefully. Ms Sierra is coming as well... I sighed, and quietly talked to Celeste. "Hey, shhhh. Celeste, it is me, Luke. Come on, you will be alright.

Sierra
I ran after Sin, smiling, then snarled as I heard a scream that sounded like me sister. Great, it had worked for a month now, then thedratted brat had to mess ot up. She shook her head, and put her face into a shocked expression. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" She asked Sin, glancing at Celeste to see what was happening there.

Death101
10-13-2013, 02:26 AM
"Shit! Why are there to of them." I stated and saw Luke I'd met him once or twice so I shouted to him. "Luke what the Fuck why do I have to of them after me know?" I asked still backing up away from the area trying to make something happen but my brain was to scattered to use my powers right now.

LittleLionFire
10-13-2013, 05:10 AM
Too much work doing it in color...lol)))

Nick
I did not particularly like the son of Satan, because why could he not tell his own bride from a look alike? Was there not a feeling? I mean, come on? Well, he did ask me. I looked over at him and Sierra, and decided to focus on calming Celeste down so he could hear me talking. "Hey, Celeste. Come on now, it is fine." I talked quietly and calmly, smiling at the dear child like adult, as she raised her head cautiously, then sat up slowly. She just sat, knees hugged to chest, eyes unblinkingly fixed on Sin. They were wide and hinted with fear as well as a bit of interest. O sighed, and got up to walk over to Sierra and Sin. "Really, you need to research. There are two sisters. One is the Princess, the other as a princess."

Sierra
I narrowed my eyes at Luke, but he of course just stared at me. I plopped myself down, thrusting my chest out in my low cut red dress. I leaned against Sin, smiling up. "Come on, don't you find tis chase and run game fun?"

Celeste
I watched my sister flirt with the Demon, and felt a small feeling of jealousy. Well, I was scared of me yes, but I thought Sin was handsome. I curled my arms around tighter, and just watched. The feat faded from my eyes, but still remained at the corners.

Death101
10-13-2013, 05:15 AM
"Fuck!" I burst off again towards the exit of the place. "Thanks Luke!" I stated as I ran away from them all trying to get some breathing room from the crazy things that are going on all at one time. I changed course for the deepest royal garden I always found it relaxing there, it was where I'd been summoned the first time to be the familiar of my now Master/Wife To Be, I had a lot to think about and figure out now.

LittleLionFire
10-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Luke
I just stood, annoyed, and stared after the son of Satan. Under my breath, I muttered, "God that guy is annoying." I whirled around as I heard Gregory shout, "Oi! Celeste!!!" I looked to see him whirling around, with a blue otter swirling around his shoulders, leaving behind bright blue mist that cooled the air. His own Spirit, Jay the River Otter, one of the less powerful but more commandeering of the Otters. I cursed, and directed him and six others to look for Celeste. I ignored Sierra's whine about how Celeste ruined everything, and just dashed off to find the Princess.

Sierra
I just sat there, a scowl on my face. I got up, dusted my but, and sauntered inside, winking at the guards. I entered the castle in a bad mood. Because I was entering the north wing, which is where Celeste lives, I always god blank looks where as Celeste got sweet smiles and a hand to help her whenever. God, I hated that chick.

Celeste
I had scrambled up as soon as the man had, and dashed off behind the building. I went to where I always liked to go, the large ancient tree with huge limbs, deep in the royal garden. It was, ironically, where I had summoned Sin. I sighed, and climbed the tree swiftly. I settled down in the foliage, and smiled as birds gathered around and one of the jaguars climbed to sit above me, head hanging down so I could pet him. I closed my eyes and was drifting off when suddenly, I heard a huge CRACK and I felt like I was falling. I opened my eyes, and realized I was. I did not have time to react, I just opened my mouth in a soundless scream. There was a BOOM as the branch I was sitting on fell as well. I hit the ground hard, felt pain spiral up my body, then I saw nothing.

My Spirit came out in her Unicorn form, and looked down at branch. She shook her head, eyes angry. The branch should not have fallen. But she did not smell the small smell of smoke coming from the middle of the inside part of the wood. Instead, she turned and stood over her girl, protecting her.

Death101
10-13-2013, 07:06 PM
I heard a crash and ran to see what it was then saw my Master/Future Wife there, for once I wasn't afraid I ran over to her to check for wounds. "Are you okay?" I asked offering him my hand, something wasn't right with me if this is what was going on when I saw her in danger, but for some reason I couldn't find it in my heart to leave her behind, I looked at her spirit and took note of it as I was still offering her a hand up.

LittleLionFire
10-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Celeste
My Spirit met the Demon's eye, then faded back into my skin, a black and white spiral until she was fully in me. I opened my eyes hesitantly, sensing some being close to me. When I saw Sin, I froze, eyes wide, a whimper escaping. After not moving for a little bit, I heaitantly placed my hand in his. It was surprisingly warm, and comfortable. I looked deep in his eyes, and relaxed. The guy did not have any negative thoughts towards me. I blinked, my dark blue eyes sweet and wide eyed, no fear left. "Hi! I fell, sorry! I do jot know why or how hough..."

Death101
10-13-2013, 08:15 PM
"As long as you are okay, then I think I can find out what happen." I helped her up and checked quickly to make sure she didn't get hurt in the fall and she looked okay after a moment of looking at the tree I saw the branch she had fallen from. It looked just an old branch. "Well just and old branch it would seem." I nodded at it and notice the tree was old so a branch giving way wasn't to shocking.

LittleLionFire
10-13-2013, 08:26 PM
Celeste
I nodded, and smiled as a the male jaguar from before padded towards me. He growled once at Sin, but then just butted against my thigh. Really hard. I stumbled, and cauht my balance by grasping Sin's arm. I held on, feeling comfortable. I smiled, I like him. He was nice, not mean. We could probably be friends instead! I wanted to show him something. I pulled him, until we were at the edge of the garden. A large and solid iron fence stood there, encircling the estate. But outside, there was a beautiful lake with a vast amount of land on the far side of the water. There was what looked like the ruins of a castle. I had always wanted to visit it. I pointed at it, eyes bright. "Is that not interesting?"

Death101
10-13-2013, 08:30 PM
"Yes, I wonder what it is." I looked at it trying to figure out what might be over in a castle, I knew the globe well enough I was looking at it, we were in Berlin, Germany I was starting at it but I just let it go for the moment. "I still can't belive there are two princesses, I guess I'm either to busy running/hiding from your sister or hiding in my room or the libery to ever have heard of it." I smiled a bit at the thought, I should I guessed it the one that I met later was so diffrent from the one that had summoned me here.

LittleLionFire
10-14-2013, 11:32 PM
Celeste
I smiled and leaned closer, my face up against the cold metal. I sighed, and whispered to my companion, "If the world was just like this, serene and majestic, without any blood or anger or war. Would it not be nicer? I have always wondered what it would be like, to live over there, unrestricted and free." Her blue eyes stared longingly, her form still.

Death101
10-14-2013, 11:44 PM
"Hey how'd you like to go for a little field trip?" I asked her smiling and pointing at the castle. "If you'd like we could go for a little drive and see what's in it." I smiled at her offering my hand out to her again.

LittleLionFire
10-15-2013, 01:09 AM
Celeste
I smiled, my dark blue eyes sparkling. "I would love to!" I frowned, down all of a sudden. "But...I am never allowed out..." She was never allowed out, because whenever she was, she had been attacked. Though she was smart, sometimes she did piece two and two together.

Death101
10-15-2013, 01:26 AM
"Well, I'll be with you to protect you." I stated taking her hand in my own. "Will begone shortly no one will miss us." I stated picking her up as my wings poped out of my black there were large black feathery ones. I flew along just above the tree top and down into the forest allowing her to take in the views as we made way towards the castle. I only hoped she was enjoying this outting.

LittleLionFire
10-15-2013, 05:24 AM
Celeste
I stilled, afraid for a moment when he unfurled his wings. But in his arms, I felt, for once, safe. I looked down as we flew, laughing in delight. I stretched my arms out, pretending I was the one to fly. As we got closer the castle, my eyes got wider. It was beautiful! Though in ruins, there was still enough of the main structure to see how large it was, and it was humungous.

Death101
10-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Soon enough we landed at the castle. I just hoped her sister wasn't following us. "Want to go inside and look around a bit before we head back?" I asked kindly smiling.

LittleLionFire
10-16-2013, 07:05 AM
Celeste
I smiled, nodding, and ran off into the ruins. I smiled, laughing, my hair swirling around me. I ran my hands down the weathered stones, racing in and out of the falling apart building. Some places still had a roof and others did not. I found a door in one of the roofed in parts. It was wooden, and it had a metal handle with a key lock. I did not put the two and two together, that keys did not come in that time when the castle would have been built. I opened it, for it was unlocked. I looked in, but could not see anything. It was dark. I narrowed my eyes, and stepped forewards. At least I tried to. I ended up falling, because there was no base. My screamed echoed off the empty space and out of the open door.

Death101
10-16-2013, 04:31 PM
I ran after her and dove to grab her soon, we were both falling though space but I was hugging her tight agents me. I wouldn't let her come to harm while she was in my care we fell and soon I felt my back crash onto the floor. "You okay?" I asked still not letting her go.

LittleLionFire
10-17-2013, 12:17 AM
Celeste
I hugged tight to Sin, shaking. I was terrified, and could not more from shock. I just buried deeper into him, when a sudden noise made her scramble up. The door had been closed, by what or who I did not know. All I knew was it was pith black. And I was enclosed. I hated that feeling. I was silent, but I ran around, theowing myself at the walls and randomly trying to dig throuh the compact dirt. Soon my fists and hands were bloody and dirty.

Death101
10-17-2013, 12:58 AM
I jumped up and ran I grabbed her and pulled her tight every hair on my body stood on end. "There is something coming, whatever it is, it's not friendly." I waited a moment for my eyes to adjust to the lights and I saw at least ten different shadows. "Stay close in my arms there are other people here with us." I whispered into her ear.

LittleLionFire
10-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Celeste
I shuddred, and sobbed silently. I buried my head into his chest.

Death101
10-18-2013, 11:17 PM
"Whoever is there best show yourself." I stated and lights lit up at witch my wings popped out again just in case, but at the site of my wings they all bowed down. "It's a Devil." They stated and I noticed their cloaks were those of the Satanist Brotherhood.

LittleLionFire
10-20-2013, 07:22 PM
Celeste
I heard the word Devil and I went even more still. Nothing scared me more than men, and devils. The truth of the fact hit me. I was in the company of a man - which I had forgotten - and apparently he was also a devil. Now that got me going. I screamed, and pushed Sin away violently, and surprisingly strong for my small frame. Then, I ran through the ranks of the strange beings, my Celestial Friend having solidified, leading me with her horn to the ground. She disappeared when I was past the small crowd, and I found myself in one of the tunnels to Hell. I knew what this was. It was a pathway to hell used by those who were sent up by Satan for whatever means. And I, being a powerful Great White Witch, was a rare morsel for them. And my friend was not able to protect me underground, just help. I started running, and went past two Skeletons and a Ghoul. They blinked, then I heard their feet pounding after me. I started crying, running, stones cutting my feet.

Death101
10-20-2013, 08:31 PM
I could sense every demon in hell getting all stirred up I focused and slipped between realms and slid in right behind my witch freind and grabbed her as a handful of Demons come. "Enough!" I grabbed her tighter her and forced my way into her brain and then dragged her into my own mind and we sat under neath a tree. "Calm down will you." I grabbed her and held her in a bear tight. "Just calm down, I am not going to harm you, you summoned me and can easily break your bond with me if you wish, I shall just send you home now and you won't see me ever again. It's that simple." I stated looking at her. "The choice is yours." I just looked at her.

LittleLionFire
10-20-2013, 11:18 PM
Celeste
I froze, as my body went cold then hot, then back to normal. We were sitting underneath a tree. I guessed we were in Sin's mind. It was beautiful where we were! Of course, I could see the blackness of the not so beautiful part of his brain, but where we were right then, it was amazing. I slithered out from his grasp, not listening. A bluebird spun around me, and I laughed, twirling around with it. I smiled, completely forgetting everythig, until I saw Sin. He was sitting, under the tree, same spot. I stilled, and stared at him, my eyes slowly losing their fear. Yes, I knew I could break off the contract, but, my dad had warned me not to, and, i kind of liked him....he was nice... I slowly made my way over to him, and held my hand out to him. I smile, eyes pure and questioning.

Death101
10-20-2013, 11:40 PM
I nodded grabbed her hand and pulled her into my arms and brought us back to the psychical world. "MOVE." I shouted and all the Demons scattered as I walked along the tunnel back to her home the Satanist Brotherhood moved and let us though bowing as we left. I soon flew back to the castle and set her down in the gardens. "As far as anyone else knows the trip we took never happened." I heard her sister coming up behind me and slipped out a Rose to my fiancee then winked goodbye before I start for the exit.

LittleLionFire
10-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Sierra
I call out, "Sin! Wait!" When he disappears, I snarl and shove Celeste. "Goddammit you little bitch." I stalk off, after slapping her face.

Steel
I pant as I run the Celeste's father after having caught a glimpse of her and Sin. "Sir, Celeste and Sin have made contact." I await the answer.

Celeste
I hold the rose and smile, onlt to drop it as I am slapped. I shiver and cringe, but then sit down kn the grass and sniff the flower, smelling the wonderful smell.

Death101
10-21-2013, 03:14 AM
I wait for Sierra in the place where I usally hide I've got to talk to her I just sit around and wait for her to show up.

LittleLionFire
10-22-2013, 01:15 AM
((You can play the King!))

Steel
I waited.

Celeste
I sat, day-dreaming.

Sierra
I ran towards the spot I always looked for Sin, no matter what. I squealed when I saw him. "Beloved familiar!" She draped myself over his lap.

Death101
10-22-2013, 01:19 AM
(You gotta cover that, I'm doing God, Death, Devil, Sin and The Support Cast)

"Don't give me that, I'm not dumb, you didn't summon me and even worse you've lied to me this whole time. If you even want to have a shot with me you'd best stop lying why did you never tell me you had a sister, and she summoned me?" I asked angrily holding her in place with my magic and not letting her get up.

LittleLionFire
10-23-2013, 07:41 PM
((Whoops sorry!))

The king sighed, "Sin, go ask Satan to bring his son back then. Celeste is too fragile." He sighed and looked at the cieling, talking to his old wife. "Ramona, are you lookin over Celeste?" He closed his eyes, exhausted.

Sin nodded, and went outside. He looked at Celeste, and his shoulders stooped. He had thought this would happen, but Celeste liking Sin made it harder. He spread his black wings that were always hidden underneath his glamour. He was actually Sin's older brother among the many siblings, and he cared for Celeste. He himself wiahed he had been summoned, but his luck brother had instead. He threw his hands out, crating a portal, and flew into it, coming out with horns and red skin, brilliant blue eyes staring at his father. He stood a medium thirty three feet. Sin was the only brother younger than him who was taller. He shook his head, his voice low and echoing. "Father, bring Sin back. Celeste can not handle it. Just send me in his place. Sin is not fit to be a husband, nor a protector. He does not like women."

Celeste smiled, holding the rose, day-dreaming.

Sierra squealed, and used her magic to try and get up. She could not, her magic more of desire and lure than actual fighting power towards men. She huffed, "Yeah I lied. So what. Celeste is to fragile you will break her. And you do not like women and she is scared of men. So there."

Death101
10-23-2013, 07:49 PM
"Silence!" ground shook with his words. "He might be your younger brother but look at this." Satan's hands swung and let open the inner workings of Sin's mind it showed that he was changing from the quiet cold Devil he once was to a light heart person. "He's found a bound not only to his master, but her sister. Here's what you are to do, take your sister and keep watch over him if you interfere I'll part you from your wings and ban you to the mortal realm clear?" Older sister Temptation entered as Satan finished. "Do you think running around chasing me every god damn day helped?" I shouted garbing her with both arms to make sure she didn't get away,

LittleLionFire
10-24-2013, 02:45 AM
Steel
I scowled. I did not like it, but fine. I sighed, and opened my wings again, and created a portal. I leaped through, letting Temptation come with. I muttered to her, "He has a connection with Sierra? What? Damn it that should be me. Why does Sin get lucky every blasted time again? He go lucky with the last girl he liked as well, and she ended up dying cuz of him! And I got a broken heart while he did not care! He was not even into the girl! Plus, worse, it was only a year ago!!!"

Sierra
I shriek. "Well you can not marry Celeste! She is too fragile! Knowing her, she probably already went from clingy to scared to clingy again! Stupid damn brat..."

Caine
I watch my elder brother, Sin. God, lucky guy. Everyone was lucky, but me. I was the youngest at a hundred thousand and four years. I was a runt. Never got the girl of course. I snarled, showing long fangs. I smiled, Sin better be watching his back. I spun away and out of there, quick. I had been there enough for him to get a sense, but not who. Just a small oaky smell, which was because I had only recently started hanging with an Oak Witch, notorious for spells. But nobody knew, she protected me from that.

Celeste
I stood up, and started wandering around, calling out, "Sin! Sin? SiOW!" I had fallen, tripped over a root, and a thin piece of sharp glass stuck out of my hand. It had gone through the bone and flesh in the middle of my palm. I cried, sobbing. Steel soon flew towards me, and picked me up. I kept my right hand out, but burrowed into his warm arms. I still cried

Death101
10-24-2013, 02:55 AM
"Do not get me wrong," I stood my magic slowing and then stoping. "I care for you and your sister. It's strange even for me, I don't quiet understand either of my feelings yet. What I know is I want you both to be happy and safe." My neck hairs stood on end. "Sister, I know your here done out Temption." I saw my sister fly down only wear a metal coat of loosely formed armor around her importants and legs. "Brother so lovely to see you again the kin misses you as your the eldest of fathers blood children seeing how our brothers are lower demons merely adopted by father." I nodded what sister said was true my older and younger brother were Demons not Devils like me and sister. After the great war between heavean and hell my father took thae to in, I'd never seen either of them as true family. "Our elder 'brother' is here as well." I recalled sister wasn't found of our adopted brother either he had no real power merely a title.

LittleLionFire
10-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Sion stood up with Celeste and glared at his brother and sis. Sure he was powerful in name, but...he smiled, coldly. Satan had not told them? Haha! He chuckled. Well. They could think he was weak. Nobody could tell. Not yet. He then snarled at them, "So are you going to stand there and watch Celeste bleed? Interesting Sion, cuz I thought that you were having feelings for the girl."

Sierra blinked then grinned. She went off.

Caine flew off towards the forest, laughing. Oh this would be fun.

Celeste started crying and crying and crying, blood pouring out of her hand. The glass had been charmed to stick in her skin, and her cells kept trying to knit together.

Death101
10-24-2013, 07:40 PM
"Brother, shut the fuck up, I can rip your wings off just as father could." My words went cold as I walked over to clest. "Hold still." I grabbed the glass and slowly pulled it out. "I've not forgotten what you did to Julia." I then let loose and sent my brother flying with a punch right to his head. Julia had been a girl I called friend it came he time I tried to save her brother stopped me that was that Julia had been saved to hevan because she'd taken a Devil and showed him for maybe just a moment the path if light I rested easy but brother never let it go. "Sorry you had to see that cles." My sister whispered into my ear she'd be watching right before she left us.

LittleLionFire
10-25-2013, 03:53 AM
Steel
I snarled, dropping Celeste as I was punched. My face cracked and went back to normal. I got up, made sure Celeste was good, and snarled. "Ha, one day, 'brither', your sorry ass will be dead and gone." I flapped my wings, and flew off towards the castle entrance. I landed and went to my rooms to lie down and think.

Celeste
I blinked at Temptation, and smiled. My hand healed faster, and I got up to throw myself at the SheDevil. I had been with her before, practicing summoning. She was the only one who I actually liked, besides Sin, whose feelings towards him were mized. I cowered from Sin, behind Tempt, scowling, eyes innocent, child like. "Why did you make Steel go!"

Death101
10-25-2013, 04:00 AM
"He's not who you think, he is not my brother he's only alive because father didn't let me kill him all those years ago but that will be fixed soon, if you hate me so be it." My wings poped out and I took off for the Satanist brotgerhood castle I need tthink. "Clest you need to understand steel has tried to kill Sin before, he wants to rule hell, sin won't let him though, they've been fighting for centuries, it's coming to a close though." Temption looked at her. "Steel must fall or join me and sin in order to live on Steel knows he cannot inherite the throne I just need him and sin to have a brotherly bonding time. (Hint, plot line event soon it's the early Halloween special, beginning now.) Flyers for a royal ball invites flutter down in nobles homes them in front of sin and steel being the Fimlar of a royal I must go sadly I've no choice there.

LittleLionFire
10-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Steel
I smiled, and flew off to my home in the woods.

Celeste
I sob, and hug onto Temptation. "Men...mean...always kill...kill or rule...power..." She ran off into the forest opposite where Steel was going. She soon was a good amount of ways gone, shifting into that of a leopard. Her form was large, larger than a normal male, and white.

Sierra
I entered the home of the Dark Witch, and saw a handsome guy sitting in the corner. He smiled, and it gave me shivers. I looked at the witch, pulled a ruby, and said, "Love potion that can work on a Devil's son."

Death101
10-26-2013, 11:22 PM
I reached the brotherhood's castle and flew to the tower, I'd asked the brotherhood via paper to let me use it and they'd fallen under my leadership, they treated me as someone higher then there leader. Temptation walked along the castle grounds. "STEEL GET HERE NOW!" Temptation was enraged and wanted to talk to her brother a lot.

LittleLionFire
10-27-2013, 03:40 PM
Steel heard Temptation, and sighed. Really? They all got the wrong idea. He did not want leadership, just recognition instead of disgust. And Celeste. Therefore, anyone who liked or was in Sin's side was an enemy. He just stayed hidden in his house, covering his aura from tracking.

Celeste
I roared in confusion and misery, then curled up in a ball and cried.

Death101
10-27-2013, 03:47 PM
I deiced to settle things with brother. I took fly and flew to brothers room and opened the door went in and closed it. "Brother, I am going back to Hell for a bit if you want to have Celeste, I won't stop you I think that love for a Devil is just something out of the question." (Surprise plot twist.) I sigh then grabbed brother by his shirt and pulled him close. "If you hurt her though I won't forgive you." With that I was gone with a puff of red smoke I needed dad to do something for me, it was important as all Hell if not more so.

LittleLionFire
10-28-2013, 12:03 AM
Steel calmly watched Sin fly in then out. He tilted his head, and shook it. No, that would be difficult. Sin did have a connection with Celeste. He went back to what he was doing, humming.

Celeste
I yawn and stretch, sit up, and look around. I...am lost...

Death101
10-28-2013, 12:38 AM
"Dad! Where the fuck are you?" I saw Dad walk over to me. I walked to him whispered to him to break my bond from cels he nodded and did so in a moment I felt it and most others most likely felt it, I wanted to be a free Devil again and now i was I could leave the castle forever now, but now I've got 2nd thoughts I nod to dad as I leave and poof to the brotherhoods castle only ones that will find me are my family cles must be feeling the thoughts I had before the bond was broken my sadness and anger must be hurting her but what can i do.

LittleLionFire
10-28-2013, 01:07 AM
Celeste
I cry out as the bond is broken. What had happened...I curled up as my skin broke apart, only to re-knit, so it looked like the tiger skin was becoming a rug then a tiger, back and forth. What...why? I shuddered, coughing up blood, twitchin on the ground. My body could take this, but it hurt like Hell. My mind was frantic, and I felt the sadness and hurt. Sin! He had broken the contract. I closed my eyes, and yowled as the next bath of torture came. For breaking a contract made by a White Witch, without the White Witch breaking it herself, no matter who, the Witch would undergo excruciating pain. This was what was happening to me. I yowled as my bones grew, popping out of my skin, and shrunk. I screamex, and the sound echoed. It hurt! It really hurt. Suddenly, it was over. I lay in a pool of my own blood, my skin scraped raw, a little female with a blood red dress, that used to be white, and stained blood red hair. I cried, sobbing, trying to escape into my own world.

Death101
10-28-2013, 01:51 AM
I flew into the castle and looked at the king whos throne I now stood in front of. "Sleep tight." At that I shot a stream of engrey at him killing him at which pointed I slowly walked down and out the castle grounds. That was that. In only a few hours I'd torn apart the majority of the witches power. The only one who could still have any love towards me now was Dad, Temption, maybe Steel, probably clestrles sister and totaly the Satnist brotherhood. Though no one knew who killed the king it would make it so If either sister married they'd gain the throne imdeitly. A funny concept one had someone who had a crush on her the other had a crash on someone. This will be much more intresring. I slowly crashed down once again onto my bed in my own castle. Cleses sister and steel probably felt the broken bond now.

LittleLionFire
11-04-2013, 02:34 AM
Celeste howled in agony, twitching on the ground. "SIN!" She just wanted him now, tos all. She did not know what had happened, but something bad had happened. "SIIIIINNNNN!!!"

---

Steel snarled and flew into his brother's room, his horns showing red, eyes aflame with what he had hidden. Satan did have the power of Death, but it was Sin who had inherited he power of Destruction. His mother had been a temptress with the power of Disaster, thus, Disaster and Death created Destruction. He flung Sin intothe wall, and held him there, sword already stuck in-between the ribs. He then went upwards and stared down, creating a force-field around himself so as not to let ANYONE OR ANYTHING to come in contact with him, FOR JOW. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED! DO YOU KNOW WHAT BREAKING A BOND DOES TO A WITCH? DO YOU EVEN CARE COR HER? SHE DOES NOT MEAN AN INCH TO YOU?

Death101
11-04-2013, 03:02 AM
"Calm down brother." I kicked him off me pulling his blade out of my gut it did sting a little, I'd used a lot of power and was working slower then normal. "I'm aware I had elixer prepared for this here take it to her, you'll be her white knight, it's best If she just forgets about me." I threw him a second bottle. "That will change her memmories so we never met and that I'm her sisters familiar instead leaving you free to bond to her and help her." I looked at the barrier. "Break disband." At my words it did. "Steel, your my brother and I love you but we know what happens to a demon who attacks a Devil, it's because your my step brother your head won't be on the bounty list." The bounty list was something not done by choice, it was a fail safe for Hell anything that broke the great tenants would be put to it less a devil stopped it. "Brothet go, safe the girl you love I've work to do." I walked to take flight to find cleses sister slow enough so brother could say something if he wanted.

LittleLionFire
11-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Steel
I snarl, but fly off to Celeste. Damn it! I do not get what is going on! So frustrating. As I fly, suddenly I spy Marcus. Near Celeste. I narrow my eyes. What....BOOOM!!!

Marcus
I smile as I kill steel with my scythe. Hah, Destruction. Yeah he was...what the HELL is that black smoke! It was floating towards me and the witch, and gaining speed. I cursed, and ran. Shit! I forgot! Destruction was looking for another body to inhabit and take on the responsibility that comes along with the power. I alreay and Pain, I did not want Destruction! Damn it, killing Celeste would have to wait.

Sierra
I called out, gleefully, hearing that Sin had broken off with Celeste. Yes! Now was my chance!

Cleleste
I was finally okay. Weak, scared, but okay. I closed my eyes, feeling Destrution settled into me, combined with my protection spirit, Kaiha. I put a hand on my heart, and got up slowly. I just stood there, lost. Where had that nice man gone, who had taken us to the castle? Who had let me be free for a while? He left. They always did. I blinked, goig cold. I started walling back. Now it was my turn to lead.

I walked in and stood over my father's body. His spirit, Java the king of the Dragons, bowed his head. Kaiha, the queen of the Moon and Night, stood with her glowing horn spilling a black light, due to Destruction inhabiting me. I waved a hand over father, and his soul and body was once again scattered into the air. I turned, and sat on the throne, face emotionless. Java stood on my left Kaiha on my right, Destruction in me, and a cold heart closed off yet again.

Death101
11-10-2013, 10:44 PM
I could feel my brothers death I had a bad feeling I let a screach calling my other brother to come to me something was wrong something very bad was going to happen soon I could feel it in my bones. "What the hell brothers sisters! To me!" With my voice the Satanist brotherhood rushed into my keep they all looked at me as they sat down at the long table I then sat at the throne that was at the head of it.

LittleLionFire
11-11-2013, 09:43 PM
Marcus
I snarled but shut my memories awya, locked tight. Memory was going to he there and I was the best at blocking her from my head. I flew there, and looked astonished. I was the hest actor among all of them. "What the hell? Something happened. Who died!"

Revenge
I flew in and stalked to the right side of Sin. I was the most powerful female and eldest of all the children. Sin was a bit less powerful but he was up there. He would aurpass me in a couple hundred years or so. Short timespan for us. I snarled and everybody quited. Sin was more of the leader. I was more of the watch dog that made sure everything was alright. That was also my actual duty in Hell and I had been interrupted with this from settling a dispute between a demon and an idiot of a prisoner. I slammed my hand down, glaring at Marcus. I narrowed and focused my gaze on him. He flicked my eyes up to his own and tapped Sin on the thigh, sending theough our unique telepThic link, "Marcus." I was not Vision, but I could tell when someone had committed a vengeful act. I looked at Memory and she shook her head. Fuck. If she could not get into his head, he had something to hide. I would let Sin take care of this. I did not need to kill any more siblings. I and Sin were the only ones who ha gotten away with it to. Sin was the closest sibling to me. I had raised him as my own son, and always protectex him. When he grew older, we took turns protecting the other. He was the only one I let know my own fear. Of beind left hehind by that one being who I would end up mTed with.

Sierra
I snarled and stalked inside.

Celeste
I...did something...lol

Death101
11-11-2013, 10:45 PM
"Sister, one of brothers is dead, I'm calling Dad." I threw Dad's card onto the floor and he came forth. "Dad, Steel is dead." My father sat down on my bed. "Dammit it's starting again." I frowned as I relized what he meant. "Dad you mean that Steel's dea-" "Yes." I was cut off by Dad. "It's the start of another war this time within Hell whoever killed Steel is trying to start a war withing the realms of the living and both realms of the dead, you need to find a bounder." I nodded I looked at the brotherhood. "Go recon the castle and see what my former partner is doing rest of you gather Steel's ashes we might not have gotten along but he was still my brother." With that I ran off to my the other sister I flew across and soon found her walking towards the castle. "Hey!" I shout landing in front of her. "I need to form a contract with you, right now." I stated looking at her.

LittleLionFire
11-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Marcus smiled as he left. Nobody suspected him. Awesome. He left for his part of the castle.

Revenger
I snarled at Dad, as everyone left. "Mr. Satan." Only when I called him Mr. Satan was when I was mad. And only I got away with that because my powers rivaled his. And Sin would rival his when he got to my level. He was born when Earth was growing. I was born before Earth, for Death and Life took forms in every planet in the galaxies. I crossed my arms, my red hair falling down my back in a straight pony tail. "You better be certain this is the same thing. When this happened on planet Alphos, the planet which was born along with me, it spread to Ithel. Alphos survived the war. Ithel did not. You are certain this is Him, trying to get out Realm and Her realm and His realm fightig again? Because this planet is not ready." I was referring to the Jylanx war. There are two realms. Our Death realm with Death in charge, the realm where those who immortally die and do not rebirth go ruled by Haven, and God's realm, alog side the Earth. All of these realms controlled every planet and aspect of the universe. The He I was talking about was my mortal enemy, who apparently I did jot kill. He was he Keeper of Nightmares, and had taken over Dreams because he had killed Yal, Keeper of Dreams. I hated his guts. I snarled, fangs elongating. "You better not be talking about him, Mr. Death."

Haven
I pet Uate, floating in the dark abyss of my home realm. I sighed, blind eyes searching in front of me. Seemed like I would have to pay a visit to his Hellness now. God I wish that guy was jot so damn annoying. I snapped my fingers, and appeared by the side of his eldest seed. My height was six seven, black hair cut in a pixie cut, eyes red. "Death. Revenge. I am sorry to say that yes. You are right. Now I wonder if Mr. high and Might would accept help before it all falls apart.

Sierra
I beamed, was about to jump, and died.

Celeste
I stood behind my sister's body, hand held out. My eyes were cold, my hair ruffled by the chilly winter. I smiled, and at my side, Kira appeared. He stood eight feet tall with midnight blue hair flowing down his back in a pony tail. His black pupils and irised eyes were cruel and when you looked into them, you saw your worst nightmare. He put his hand on my shoulder, and leaned down. "That was amazing. Now. Would you like to keep listening to my deal?" I smiled coldly at Sin, and went back in, not looking back.

Kira
I looked back. Oh did I. And I showed Sin his worst nightmare. I was powerful. More powerful than that runt and his eldest sister. I closed the door, and turned to the only royal blood left. She was going to be a good right hand. "Now, where to begin?"

((You can play Kira, I will play the others and minor sode characters as well. Lol! Each of us gets a bad person! I get Marcus you Kira! Lol!))

Death101
11-12-2013, 12:14 AM
(Oh you Bitch! I'm not about to let you kill of Sierra that easily.)

Sin

As Sierra fell I reached for her soul grabbing it then eating it, I didn't like doing this but It made her my bounder so I'd be able keep her safe I only relized then that the whole time I'd had a love for her. "Awake my bounder, come forth back the this realm of the living, and join me." I stated.

Satan

"No, I am glad to say for once that Lord Death is on our side, he's come to make a a pact wit us so that his side will try to keep track of the damage done by all sides and he won't take action towards any side other then keep the dead um dead unless they become bounded to one of us." I sighed shit was getting out of hand.

Death

"Well Steel It would seem that you are needed among the living." I looked at Steel then to the mirror that was looking at Sin. "Return Steel your family needs you." I threw him at the mirror.

Steel

I screamed a bit as I was flung at the mirror towards my brother I crossed over crashing behind him.

Temptation

I merely watched my throne in Hell my small piece was were most of the tempest Demons were they lay around watching it unfold on a number of screens.

(I'm bringing steel back under my control for the moment I can handle all the cast I've typed in right now.)

LittleLionFire
11-12-2013, 01:07 AM
((Haha! Damn it! Lol! I love how Temptation is just sitting there.))

Marcus
Is off doing something

Sierra
I blinked my eyes open, and stared at Sin. "What the Hell just happened?"

Haven
I glared at Death. "Uhuh. So now you start to participate. Gotcha. When your in danger then you help. So next time we need you we just have let the enemy kill your people then you will join us. I wil remember that next time, asshole." He had not come in until my brother, Forest, who was now one ofthe stars, had died. And ForeT had been one in many of my siblings. I glared at the guy.

Revenge
I snarled at Death and my father. "You guys are idiots. If Kira has come back, cuz he was supposed to be dead dead as dead as a being of that power can be, deeper than Haven's dead so non existant any more, then no Death can stop him. Also thankyou Haven for mentioning that. Death I am glad you came to join us now instead of a good milinia ago so you can try and save Earth but not Ithel. Good to see where your priorities lie. And Satan, quite sighing. Makes you seem older and weak." I was the only one who could get away with calling Satan hy his name in suh disrespect or banter because I had been with him longer than anyone else. I glared at him. I just wanted this shit to be a dream. Kira was one thing I could not deal with. I scrubbed my face and decided to say it out. I had kept it a secret from everyone, even Death could not see. For he could not see the lives of the Gods. And we were all Gods in a way. Sin was one, I was one, our brethren, just different power levels. "Shit this is so fucked up but whatever. So turns out there was this prophecy that said when Kira turns up again I die. Fun fact of the day who wants vodka? I really need it now. Man now I sound like Satan. Good grief."

Celeste
I sat on my throne, carving into a blood red stone. "So you plan to kill her, him, then him, and take their forces, become so powerful and rule? Yeah aint gonna happen. I moght be going along with me having Destruction and all but I am not good for killing all of those ones."

Kira
I blinked. Okay. I could still use her. "How about this then..."

Celeste
"Now that I can do."

Death101
11-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Death

"You can die." I kicked in the door and marched towards her my syth drawn.

Sin

I just picked her up and followed Death we needed to end this.

*Epic track to listen to as you read this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q *

Satan

"We need to go Sin, Death, Steel, Temptation & Serria are about to take on Kira in a fight to end this." I rushed towards the castle growing into my true form we had to end this with a last fight and kill Kira.

Sin, Death & Steel

I looked at Death and Steel as I stepped forward pulling Kira down and slamming her head into the ground. Then Death ran at Kira and clashed his syth with hers Cestrel ran towards the door and me and Steel chased her to the Royal Garden this is where it would end, the dragons flew over head setting the garden ablaze.

[B]Death & Satan[B]

I crashed though as I saw Death slashing away at Kira, I jumped in and stated to slash away at Kira trying to help kill her. "Now You Die Kira!" We yelled as we sent her back to the Void where she would remain but we saw her spirt bound to Sins.

Sin

I watched as Cestrel fell to the floor and Serria joined me as Steel went to the door I grabbed Cestrel and slammend her into the tree. "Now you will die."

(We're going to close this part of the story for now, I think you'll love part two, It shall be fun and quiet a fun trip.)

LittleLionFire
11-12-2013, 01:55 AM
Awesome! BUT CELESTE BETTER BE BACK!!! And Kira was a guy....but okay! Lol!))

Celeste
I close my eyes as the world goes black. Destruction lifted from the body, and zoomed to where power lay. Revenge.

Haven
I teleport with them, but just watch. I cross my arms. "And you think it is that simple. Awesome. Now Sin has Kira stuck to him. And this is why men can not think and do at the same time. Reason why Time messed up my agenda for today too. But also lollipops were created that way and I like them so..." I sigh. "Death, you really owe me big time now. Kira was supposed to have passed through my Realm to give my power she took back to me but now i do not have it." I glare.

Revenge
I sigh, and rub my head in my hands. Wonderful. Fate was avoided or was it. When was I gonna die? Hm...today? Now? Maybe now? Ugh I hated kira in the first time. I straightened, only to be knocked down, crashing into a wall, brining a column down. And then the whole thing fell down. When the duat was cleared I stood up, easil moving the debris away from me. I stood up, wiping my ass off. "Dayum that hurt like hell. Wonderul. Let us see. I have Revenge, Poison, Lies, and now Destruction. And Sin has Kira and is the new Keeper of Nightmares. Can this get any better."

Sierra
I just blink. Wow.

Death101
11-12-2013, 02:19 AM
(She will.)

Sin

I feel the earth shake and watch as it starts to flak apart I let go of Cestrle and run at Sierra and grab her pulling her into a hug. "Sierra hold on gods resting the world!" I shouted my wings wrapping around us as the others fled to their own realms. Soon there was nothing around us but Darkness this was Oblivion the end of all life I looked around as we crossed realms away from earth I watched as the souls were passed though Death's and the other realms. I watch as the world goes black and I hold Serria close to me and lean in and kiss her. "Serria I love you, you're my bounder and I am your Mayhem." I stated as my eyes closed and slid into the next realm.

(Part Two Link OOC )

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51155