PDA

View Full Version : Freesia high

Pages : [1] 2

Neutrally Chaotic
10-16-2013, 08:38 PM
They say that it's a school for "special" kids. The kids who got kicked out of other schools, the kids who have a mean streak, the geniuses who are put in advanced classes. It's all just a load of crap. Only the few of us know what I mean. There are the regular kids, then there's us. We can do things everyone else can't. Everything from making fire out of thin air to levitating and even becoming invisible. The adults say it's a phase and that they're putting us here for our own good but I think they're just afraid. Afraid of what we can do and how we use our powers. This school is like a prison that we just can't escape from. Freesia high is in the middle of the woods and far from any town or city so there aren't many regular kids here. I want to escape but I just have to come up with a plan. It won't be easy but when it's all said and done it will be worth it.

Character skelly

Name:
Appearance:
Power(s):
Bio:

My character:

Name: Griffin (Griffy or Griff) Silverstein
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=BJ6hqP-qjeXWeM&tbnid=0Msca0tTnTgbyM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweheartit.com%2Fentry%2F58847882&ei=RypfUrSQEoX28gSRloFg&bvm=bv.54176721,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNHVqkiPpl6hkHMVuqQeYqfVTJMhow&ust=1382054825965723
Power(s): Levitation and a brain faster then a super computer
Bio: Griffin was young when her parents found out about her powers. She was immediately sent off to Freesia elementary. She grew up and saw little of her parents. They wouldn't visit her very often and when they did they stayed far away. Her family is one of the wealthiest families in the country but that didn't do much for her. She is new to freesia high and is a very quiet person. She doesn't mean to be but it just seemed to work out like that

Name: Blake Silverstein
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=1rpp72XR4Zw6GM&tbnid=Xvg0B2-yTglKRM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fanime.desktopnexus.com%2Fwallpape r%2F330680%2F&ei=ZShfUvvqLInA9gSp7YDoCQ&bvm=bv.54176721,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNHvty7Tz9NBEm2ZpPTOMucX_0fa3A&ust=1382054081765890
Power(s): Ability to control fire and can almost melt into the shadows (which is very useful for spying on people)
Bio: He and his twin (fraternal) Griffin were sent off when they were young. As in Griffin's bio when their parents visited they wouldn't get close to them. Blake took a different road and is the one who jokes a lot. He has a tendency to push aside his own feelings to make other people more comfortable and uses jokes to hide his pain. He usually hangs around his sister and tries to get her involved at school. He hasn't had any real friends and hides his power because people end up getting hurt if he uses it around them.

Haru
10-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Heyo Rema :3 this RP looks interesting! o: but i'm a newbie so i'm afrid to join an rp because i don't know the rops of this website to well T^T I'm hoping you can give me a hand so i can get started :sweat:

Jeremor
10-16-2013, 08:58 PM
:cowboy: Well lookee 'ere, we got ourselves a roleplay, we do. Few things you might wanta know, 'fore you start circlin' yer wagons, cowpoke...

Roleplaying Games Directory (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40645&p=1318649&viewfull=1#post1318649) – Fine upstandin' law-abidin' roleplays put themselves in the directory, friend.
Staff Sigs (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) – Well, the staff sheriffs are loved by all, friend, and whoever is in their sig stands to gain some mighty fine reputation...
Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) – Goodness me, how excitin' would it be to have yer name up in lights on the front page! You might even get made a deputy...
Roleply of the Week Banner Shop (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18912) – Like my pappy always said, the saloon with the biggest nicest sign draws the largest crowd, hombre. Be proud of yer brand 'fore you put it on the cattle, he also said.
The RPA Tribune (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18026) – Ever wanted to be in the papers of the big city, fer somethin' other than a duel at sundown? Here's yer chance, friend.

Welp, hope that's helped you out, hombre. I better hit the dusty trail again. Goodluck! You ever need any help, just holler!
*cowboy*

Aaaallsooo, Just let me know if you need any help Haru. The best way to learn the ropes is to really just try and dive in, in my opinion. Go ahead and have fun! If you need any help, just ask away.

Scottie
10-16-2013, 09:15 PM
I'm up for joining :D

Neutrally Chaotic
10-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Ok I'll make sure to get the character sheet up soon.
@ haru- ill show you how this site works and stuff. I'm not the best person to ask but I'll help any way I can. If I don't explain something clearly or your confused to to a person like jeremor and they will help you.

Lunia
10-17-2013, 12:19 PM
Name: Rosalina Castleton
Appearance: Rose (http://ekladata.com/qGfUJJzJ5363NaSZQO2vllT_50Y.png)
Power(s): She can control Electric, use it how she wishes. Molecular Immobilization
Bio: Rose has had her powers as long as she can remember. She never told a soul about them, but from the age of 9, she used to sneak out the house at night and to the near by forest to practice. She is from a rich back ground, having what she wants. Rose has been a student at Freesia High for almost 2 years now.

Name: Leo Ravens
Appearance: Leo (http://fsa.zedge.net/scale.php?img=My81LzUvNC8xLTY5ODM5NzItMzU1NDM1MS5q cGc&ctype=1&v=4&q=81&xs=620&ys=383&sig=93ba609f6c49ef873b03a09acbe81ea872b29dcc)
Power(s): He can control Ice and use it how he wishes. Molecular Combustion.
Bio: Leo is a quiet guy. He tends to shy away from crowds, and keep to himself. He Has had his powers since he was roughly 10 years of age. He taught himself to use them properly and for his own use. He's been at Freesia High for just over 2 years.

Neutrally Chaotic
10-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Accepted. You did a great job with your characters!

Lunia
10-17-2013, 02:55 PM
Thank you :D

Neutrally Chaotic
10-17-2013, 03:20 PM
no problem :)

Scottie
10-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Name: Alice Rodgers
Appearance: http://background-pictures.feedio.net/hair-brown-ribbons-green-eyes-twintails-infinite-stratos-anime-anime/wallpaperswa.com*thumbnails*detail*20121105*brunet tes%20long%20hair%20brown%20ribbons%20green%20eyes %20twintails%20infinite%20stratos%20anime%20anime% 20girls%20huang%20ling_wallpaperswa.com_92.jpg/
Power(s): She can create a shield around herself or others . She also has control over the earth.
Bio:
Aged just 4 she discovered her gifts. Her mother watched in shock as she coaxed a small sapling to become a massive oak tree in a matter of seconds. Her gifts were shunned in her family, she was not allowed to use them and her parents banned her from letting others know. In High School she was shunned as an outcast, she spent time alone in nearby fields, learning her powers in secret. She ran away from home to Freesia high. She has been at the school for about a year now. She has trouble fitting in and is trying to make friends.

Neutrally Chaotic
10-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Accepted!
I know we only have a few people who have joined but'im going to start the ic tomorrow.

Haru
10-17-2013, 06:27 PM
Thank you i greatly appreciate your help i hope to post my character sheet up soon! :say:

Neutrally Chaotic
10-17-2013, 07:09 PM
ok :)

Haru
10-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Name: Tori Nunez
Appearance: Stands at 5'8''. Has dark brown hair and hazel eyes with a mole under his right eye. Regardless he always wears sneakers and a pair of black leather gloves that go up to the elbow. His body has an average build. (sorry if it's not detailed enough...)
Powers: Hypnosis and mind control
Bio: Raised by his grandmother he is kind and helpful but gives off a cold hearted demeanor. He has a weakness for pie

Neutrally Chaotic
10-17-2013, 08:38 PM
accepted! Can't wait for tomorrow.

BlackWolf
10-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Name: Jake Rensin

Appearance: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000669427/polls_AnimeGuy16_3131_443037_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Power(s): Ability to form bullet-like orbs of energy and fire them off like a gun, but takes up a decent amount of his energy depending on the size.

Bio: Jake grew up in his father's house due to his parents being divorced and his mother being unable to care for him at the time. He lost his father to an unknown gunman when he was 7, and flew into a rage, discovering the powers that ended up destroying half of his home. The police discovered him unconscious in the remains of his house after "a fire," and took him in. Ever since then, he's lived with his mother and doesn't have much contact with other members of his family. He's had a poor record in the schools he's gone to, both of which he was kicked out of. Typically, he would only get into fist fights, but he ended up in a desperate situation where he had to resort to using his powers once again. He was soon discovered and expelled before the town demanded his mother to send him to Freesia. Despite this, his goal was never to harm innocent people, but those who do the harming. A self-proclaimed protector of the innocent, he feels all of his actions have been necessary, and defends them so. Although some of his fights were purely from anger, bringing question to his actual stand on justice.

Neutrally Chaotic
10-17-2013, 09:15 PM
accepted! Thanks for joinging!

BlackWolf
10-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks for accepting me :)

Neutrally Chaotic
10-17-2013, 09:29 PM
no problem! It's my pleasure :)

FrozenInFate
10-17-2013, 10:07 PM
I will post a CS later! I need to come up with a new character! xP

Neutrally Chaotic
10-17-2013, 10:54 PM
kk :)

FrozenInFate
10-18-2013, 12:49 AM
Name: Hazel Dalca

Appearance: She is a little short, and she looks like she is younger than she really is. She has shaggy black chin-length hair and her eyes are light brown. She usually wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a cyan hoodie. Her clothes colors usually don't match due to her inability to see color.

Power(s): She can sense energy, such as heat, sound, and magical energy, and read auras. What she "sees" is like heat vision, except including more types of energy. So she can see the fuzzy shapes of people, but she can barely see walls and other nonliving objects, due to not much difference in energy between them and their surroundings. She can tell people apart by their auras. She also cannot read without a lot of concentration and effort because she can't decipher light energy well at all.

Bio: She was 9 when her powers awoke. She had been hiking in the forest with her parents, when an acorn thrown by a squirrel hit her head and caused her dormant powers to awake. The sudden influx of "light" and information in her mind caused her to scream out, and she also lost all her senses other than touch. She learned to use her power to "see," and with time she learned to use her power to "hear." Her parents were understanding and helped her with the things she cold no longer do, and helped her recuperate and adjust, but with her aura reading powers, she could tell that she was making them sad. Recently, her parents, seeing that she's become as able as she'd ever be, decided to send her to Freesia High.

Personality: She's quite shy and docile, and easily gets attached to people.

Camelpaks
10-18-2013, 02:25 AM
This seems like a cool RP Rema :)
Name:Aiden Lane

Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34400000/Anime-guys-airplane456-34462242-500-498.jpg

Power(s): Able to gain super human like strength and speed but he can't control himself and goes into a blind rage, his body also can't handle the pressure from the sudden power very long.

Bio: He grew up in a poor household with his mother. When he was 12 he was walking around one day when someone tried to mug his mother his fight or flight instincts kicked in and his powers awoken, he savagedly beat the man, killing him, he felt bad for that day onward and his mother never looked at him the same. When he got an invitation to go to Freesia High his mother didn't hesitate to send him off. He's always afraid that he might lose himself and slip into his powers by accident though and the memory of the mugger haunts him daily. But he would never admit it.

Personality: Despite the hardships of his life, Aiden is a happy person, hyper, and excitable, he's always trying to make jokes.

Neutrally Chaotic
10-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Awesome! both accepted!

Neutrally Chaotic
10-18-2013, 03:11 PM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50095

Haru
10-18-2013, 05:29 PM
thank you for accepting me, i was afraid i did it wrong :sweat:

Neutrally Chaotic
10-18-2013, 05:45 PM
No your fine but if you want to put an actual picture you can go on google and look up a general idea of your character. When you find the picture you like right click on it and click "copy shortcut". After that you can paste the link on here and we can see a picture. Deviant art is the best place to get a picture though.

Haru
10-18-2013, 05:56 PM
okay :D i'll do that!:SHINY:

- - - Updated - - -

http://otakuswonderland.weebly.com/uploads/1/9/1/0/19105971/2444214_orig.jpg?700

:sweat: something like this...

Neutrally Chaotic
10-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Yeah exactly like that! :)

FrozenInFate
10-19-2013, 05:29 AM
Wait, so we're having roommates with eachother?

Neutrally Chaotic
10-19-2013, 05:35 AM
I don't know. I'm thinking that some of us have room mates while others choose not to. It's an elective option I guess.

Amythelovelyelf
10-19-2013, 02:39 PM
I hope I'm not too late in the game to jump in...

Name: Thea Moorosi
Appearance: 5'9" shoulder length shaggy black hair intersped with patches dyed dark burgundy or dark green.(you can only really see a difference in the light). Eyes shift blue to grey, still doesn't know why entirely, usually changes with the weather. Skin tends to be pale but covered in small birthmarks or freckles. She is an athlete so she seems slim but is sinewy muscle.
Power(s):Osteomancy:her power has a lot to do with her appearance, she can change her bone structure at will although she prefers not to.She has trained herself to be able to change/repair bones of others when in physical contact. She also developed perfect photographic memory.
Bio:She grew up pretty normal and was tall and gender neutral as a kid, her healing was abnormally fast but no one thought too much of it. She always loved(still does) climbing and doing dangerous stunts and acting silly. At puberty (11) her powers became more obvious and stronger. She accidentally formed wings in her sleep the sceond day of her period and awoke because it hurt her to change so much so suddenly.but on the bright side, when her dog broke his leg she hugged him, crying her eyes out, she was so emotional, barely realized she heard cracking, scared, she let go but noticed..he was waking normal again. Thea did not want to return to school so After a week of thinking on it, her parents told her she had been invited to Freesia at the ageof 4, but they would miss her too much so hey kept it a secret, until then. Determined to get control over her powers, she was a bit young but went straight to freesia junior high and pushed her self through the classes, studying because she was lonely and also..nervous about people knowing her power in case someone might hate her for it.... She is now in the highschool for a year. B/c she is tall and wears a serious face in class, teachers (and some students) forget she is 15. Outside of class she can be a clown but it wasn't until high school that she made good friends.

Neutrally Chaotic
10-19-2013, 03:26 PM
Accepted! Post when your ready. :)

FrozenInFate
10-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Anybody wants to be Hazel's roommate?

Neutrally Chaotic
10-19-2013, 05:35 PM
My griffin character will!

FrozenInFate
10-19-2013, 05:41 PM
All righty then!

Neutrally Chaotic
10-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Yesh! This was how I originally planned it XD

Scottie
10-19-2013, 07:15 PM
ummm quick question - do girls and boys have different dorms like sections of the school? so my char cant show the male characters where to go ??

Camelpaks
10-19-2013, 07:39 PM
I was also curious about that

Scottie
10-19-2013, 08:21 PM
Also another question, how many people are here in the school? Are there only the amount of us actual RP's or are there more and we can talk as them?

Just curious is all? :)

Camelpaks
10-19-2013, 09:16 PM
I would also like to know if students take regular classes or take special classes to control their powers? Or is it just a regular school to contain our characters?

Neutrally Chaotic
10-19-2013, 09:51 PM
It's both in an aspect. We do have classes to learn to control our powers and i'm going to add a twist ending :P

Xephias
10-19-2013, 10:00 PM
is this RP still accepting people? :pray:

Scottie
10-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Sorry for posting too much But just as a query. Are there other Students who have been their longer like my character, I know shes only been there a year but do we know each other or ?? Bit confuddled

@EmoKitty Does my character know yours, Alice has been there a year, Are we friends or do we just know of each other?

Camelpaks
10-20-2013, 12:03 AM
Are there going to be any sports to join?

FrozenInFate
10-20-2013, 12:05 AM
@Emo Kitty: You got the wrong room number. 114 is Aiden's and Leo's and 204 is Hazel's and Griffin's, no?

Neutrally Chaotic
10-20-2013, 01:39 AM
@ xephias: yes this rp is still open

@ Redx: I think I may make a few sports to join tomorrow.

Camelpaks
10-20-2013, 01:41 AM
Awesome, this RP has been fun so far :)

Neutrally Chaotic
10-20-2013, 01:50 AM
I'm happy to hear that ^_^
Something that isn't fun isn't worth doing in my opinion

Amythelovelyelf
10-20-2013, 02:18 AM
@Scottish gal. My character has been there for a year.
@ GM. There should be sports...I already invented swimming and fencing...Sorry!! ><

Neutrally Chaotic
10-20-2013, 03:08 AM
it's ok I don't mind. Go crazy with whatever club or sport your person is in :P

Neutrally Chaotic
10-20-2013, 07:26 PM
I have come up with an awesome twist ending. Who wants to hear it? :D

Camelpaks
10-20-2013, 07:34 PM
I'd like to :D but are you sure you want everyone to know? Maybe you should keep it like a secret so it can be a surprise for everyone.

Amythelovelyelf
10-20-2013, 07:35 PM
yeah!! keep it a secret!!=D

Neutrally Chaotic
10-20-2013, 07:58 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......fine T3T

Camelpaks
10-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Maybe you should PM some people about it that way they can steer the plot line into the direction you want, the people who don't mind spoilers that is :)

Neutrally Chaotic
10-20-2013, 09:07 PM
who doesn't mind spoilers?

FrozenInFate
10-20-2013, 09:54 PM
I don't

Camelpaks
10-20-2013, 10:04 PM
Yeah you can go ahead and tell me as well.

Xephias
10-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Here's my character :D I hope it's not too OP XD

Name: Caim Radcliffe
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/HqMpLFe.jpg
When in battle, he uses a katana and its scabbard as his weapons. the color of his eyes is Red. It will turned blue if he used his power.
Power(s):
Self-Suggestion (Katana) - At a first glance, he's a normal person without decent physical capability. This cannot be further than the truth. He possesses excellent speed, agility and athletic capabilities that exceeded normal people by far margin even though it still can't be considered a super (ex : super-speed) But he can't reach that level without holding at least a katana.

Time Manipulation - He's able to accelerate or decelerate his own time. He can accelerate/decelerate up to 10x faster than the normal time. But this ability places a burden on his body as it also affect his biological process, muscle movement and metabolism inside his body. the longest he can use this power (when he's speeding up his time 2x faster) is about a minute and half. It is enough to rupture numerous blood vessels and cause fractures in the bones of his limbs due to the burden if he used it more than that.

When decelerating, he reduces the biological process of his body as a result, he can slowing his heart beat to the point where he can barely feel it himself, slowing his breathing so it lags, and reducing his metabolism to the point where body temperature cools quickly enough to almost match room temperature. While this is perfect for a stealth, his cornea also received light few times the light a normal person receive, making his vision extremely bright even though he could still handle it. When he's speeding/slowing up to 10x of his original speed, his body can only lasts for 3-5 seconds at best though the cost is that he will not be able to move after a few days even with proper treatments.

Bio : Caim's mother died when she was giving birth to him. The only one who raised him was his father who eventually died when Caim was still in elementary school. That's when his uncle finally began to take care of him. When his age reached 10, Caim started to show his abnormal abilities started from his sword technique. At first his uncle only thought about it as a very exceptional gift but, after he paid attention to him for a long time, he realized that it wasn't just a gift.

It was the same as his time manipulation. At first, it made Caim screaming in pain as his time starting to become uncontrollable and messed his body very bad. Everyone around him started to think that he's weird and cursed. As the result, he was left alone and he only had his uncle and his aunt as the people he could speak with. After a few years passed, he was able to hold most of his power and living like a normal person. But nonetheless, his uncle decided to enroll him in the Freesia high to make him meet with his new friends who have unique powers rather than to live alone without socializing with anyone around his age.

Personality : He appears to be calm and unemotional but the truth is that he's quite sociable with the others. It's just that he isn't able to start a conversation with the others due to his past. The only thing which justifies his look is that he's the type to think before he acts.

I also don't mind about spoilers :D

Amythelovelyelf
10-21-2013, 04:15 PM
yay a new character! just in time!!!=D

Neutrally Chaotic
10-21-2013, 08:34 PM
Your in! Good to have you on the team and hope you enjoy the rp. :)

Neutrally Chaotic
10-21-2013, 08:41 PM
To all the questions I didn't get around to answering.

The Boys dorm and the girl's dorm are in different sections of the school. You don't want a boy to accidentally walk in on girls or a girl to accidentally walk in on boys Xd

There are background characters. It would be a very quiet school if we were the only ones in it.

Hoped I answered everyone's questions and if you have anymore please send them to me as a privare message or I might not get them. Byez :)

AllyoTheDomo
10-21-2013, 09:47 PM
{Full Name} Valerie Luna White {Val}
{Age} 14
{Powers} Telekinesis, Mind Reading, Good Senses, And Quick to React.

{Appearance} Valerie has long, brown hair that reaches down to her torso. She has perfect, tan skin and a little bit of muscle. She looks younger than her real age, and is considerably short, but still is very strong. She has color-changing eyes that can shift from different shades of blue, purple black and grey depending on her mood. She has high, chiseled cheek bones and a fragile-like body.

{Appearance}http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8auwaL_rkPI/T2VhLXgNl0I/AAAAAAAAAyw/1_1DVhjDU6k/s1600/2025576_oh%2521_sweet_danelion_-_Copy.jpg

{Style} Valerie usually has a different style everyday depending on her mood, but her main favorite style is comfortable and cute vintage, like shown below.

{Style}http://s8.favim.com/orig/72/beautiful-cute-fashion-girl-Favim.com-741401.jpg

{First Day}http://data1.whicdn.com/images/52533269/tumblr_mfv2gkfwtO1rvvtx8o1_500_thumb.jpg

{Day Two} http://data1.whicdn.com/images/83156954/large.jpg

{Personality} Valerie has mood swings most of the time. She could be happy one minute and having a melt-down the next, yet she is usually calm though. She is fierce and outgoing once you get to know her, but shy otherwise. If her past or family is mentioned, she becomes distant and moody.

{Relationship Status} Single, No Crush.

{History}
She was 13 when she found out she was ‘Special’. Valerie’s Father was killed, nobody really knows how. When my powers began to arouse in me, I began to live with her uncle. He taught me how to control my powers and how to use them. Sometimes my temper would flare and something would go flying at someone, but that’s what Uncle Joey is there for. To keep her undercover. He didn’t tell me exactly what had happened to her father, but he told me the reason he wasn’t standing here with us right now is because of these powers.

When I turned 14, Uncle Joe sent me home to test how I could control my powers. After a month of staying there and nobody suspecting it, I told my Mom about my Powers. She told me I was a freak and even though I knew she was just confused and stressed out, it still hurt. Then she sent me to the Freesia Institution {Highschool}. And, well, you know it all from there.
{Family}

{Full Name} Tiffany Alana White {Sister}
{Age} 16
{Adopted, Second Oldest}
Appearance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/88/7f/f2887fd79503407bdae10b6ecb369f63.jpg

{Full Name} Alexander Landon White {Brother}
{Age} 17
{Firstborn }
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32900000/Logan-logan-lerman-32901906-375-500.jpg

{Full Name} Eleanor {Mathews} White {Mother}
{Age} 37
Appearance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/f8/1b/6bf81bdc4c7038ff8099930ba23c0e80.jpg

{Other} I tried not to make her a Mary-Sue. If there is anything you want me to change, please tell me.
Peace Out! ✌

Xephias
10-22-2013, 11:16 AM
FYI, I changed the appearance of my character ;D

Actually, I'm planning to make another character is that okay?

ah also, can everyone tell me their character's room number? probably there's someone who's still has a bed for one person? :D

FrozenInFate
10-22-2013, 07:03 PM
@AllyoTheDomo: Why do you have the admin account enabled on your comp? xP

Neutrally Chaotic
10-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Valerie is accepted but please don't post on ic's until the person accepts you first :(

- - - Updated - - -

Xephias. My character Blake doesn't have a room mate yet and its ok to make another character.

AllyoTheDomo
10-22-2013, 08:57 PM
@Ryu: What do you mean admin account?

@Rema: Ok sorry :sorry:*sweat*

Xephias
10-22-2013, 11:06 PM
@AllyouTheDomo When you want to show an image in this forum, you should use a link to the image page not the address of the image in your computer. If you tried to insert an image with that, it's as if that you have an admin account which connected directly to this site XD

You should try it like this :
*insert link here*

or you can just simply put the internet address here for people to see your image.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/24800000/Pusheen-pusheen-the-cat-24897303-363-360.gif

I hope it helps XD

FrozenInFate
10-22-2013, 11:32 PM
Nah, even if you were an admin, local filepaths wouldn't work. The file needs to be on a server, and the link needs to be http or https or something. Ftp might work as well. XP
I mentioned admin, cause from those filepaths you put there, one could tell the account you were using was called "Admin," and on windows there is a hidden Administrator account. I guessed it was the admin account because Admin would be an unusual account name.

Xephias
10-22-2013, 11:50 PM
I thought local file paths would work XD It seems that I was wrong T_T

Amythelovelyelf
10-24-2013, 02:43 PM
pssst caim, i think Aiden was talking to you. jus fyi.lol

Xephias
10-24-2013, 02:55 PM
shoot I didn't realize about that...thanks for reminding me. I just thought that I have to post but I made a very huge blunder...thanks for reminding me, Amy :D

doooooone :D :D

Amythelovelyelf
10-24-2013, 06:59 PM
:thumbup:

AllyoTheDomo
10-24-2013, 10:37 PM
I fixed the images =D they in the spoiler.

FauxHorseMen
10-27-2013, 05:40 PM
I was wondering if you are still accepting new characters? If so I would very much like to join!

Neutrally Chaotic
10-27-2013, 06:14 PM
we are! :)

FauxHorseMen
10-27-2013, 06:41 PM
Name: Greyson (Grey) Wilde
Appearance:
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 160lbs
Skin Color: Tan
Hair: Medium Length/Messy/Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Ice Blue
Facial Hair: Constantly has stubble because honestly who enjoys shaving
Power(s): Complete Body Manipulation and Fast Cellular Regeneration (Able to craft objects from bone and skin and can heal others by infusing them with his own blood)
Bio: Greyson was given up at birth so he spent most of his life jumping from one foster family to another. It was on his 15th birthday that his powers first manifested themselves.He was outside with some of his foster siblings when a drunk driver swerved off the road and hit Greyson and a few of his siblings. The scene was chaos with parts of the children scattered on the street. When EMS arrived they discovered Greyson's body had begun to regenerate itself and everyone declared him a monster.Fearful for his life, Greyson ran for it.Years later he discovered the existence of Freesia High and hoped that he had finally discovered a place he could call home.
Personality: Greyson is a bit of a smartass who has a hard time letting others into his life.

Neutrally Chaotic
10-27-2013, 06:54 PM
accepted :)

FauxHorseMen
10-27-2013, 06:56 PM
Awesome! Thank you! I'm reading up on the story right now so once I finish I will find a way to work myself in. Also if anyone is in need of a roommate let me know I will work that in!

Neutrally Chaotic
10-27-2013, 06:56 PM

FauxHorseMen
10-27-2013, 07:59 PM
If Blake doesn't already have a roommate can I bunk with him?

Neutrally Chaotic
10-27-2013, 08:06 PM
Sure! :)
You can come into the story now. You can say you arrived late and ate on your way to the school or something.

Amythelovelyelf
10-28-2013, 01:05 AM
Wow FauxHOrsemen. That post was a bit scary, but now that I read your CS, I understand. I hope we get along. we're the same height! sorry, i purposely made my character feel awkwardly tall...sorry, it matters idky. WELCOME

FauxHorseMen
10-28-2013, 01:20 AM
I'm sure we will get along fine! So far I have enjoyed your character and since I am now bunking with your possible love interest I'm sure we will be seeing a lot of each other. Also tall people are awesome even the awkwardly tall ones!

FauxHorseMen
10-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Should we hold off a bit until everyone has caught up to the next day?

Lunia
10-28-2013, 03:07 PM
I agree with FauxHorseMen. Everyone seems to be at different places and i must say, it gets annoying when posts go back and forth between a few people. We all need to be at the same spot before we go ahead to the next day.

Neutrally Chaotic
10-28-2013, 07:38 PM
okay :)

Camelpaks
10-29-2013, 02:00 AM
I attempted to speed things up with Aiden XD

Neutrally Chaotic
10-29-2013, 10:56 AM

Amythelovelyelf
10-29-2013, 11:42 AM
I'm agreeing with the concencus. I'll see errbody in the morn.hahaha

And love interest? Whhaaat nahh...*blushy shifty eyes lol*

FauxHorseMen
10-30-2013, 10:15 PM
I always get so bummed when I read Hazels posts.

Carnwennan
10-30-2013, 10:45 PM
Alright if I apply?

Name: Oscar Hille

Bio:
High voice for a male, he has a habit of clacking his teeth together when annoyed and stretching sibilant vocalizations when upset with someone. He is fond of using examples in speech, and leading others to their own conclusions when they seek answers.
He enjoys meditation, and is quite skilled.

Appearance: 5'10 and pasty with short, ash brown curly hair and blue eyes. His musculature is heavily underdeveloped as a result of constant, unconscious power abuse allowing him to lighten loads that he could not otherwise bear. Often seen wearing frayed denim, and checkered shirts with heavy boots.
Appearance (approximate): The closest I have got is having this colouration (http://background-pictures.feedio.net/weeks-kristin-hair-brown-eyes-blue-height-5-9/exxcelmodel.com*pictures*Kristin%20Weeks%20Front.j pg/) (hair) on this guy (http://background-pictures.feedio.net/height-5-8-hair-brown-weight-145-lbs-eyes-blue/thegassergroup.com*KEVIN_NICKELS_WEB*KEVIN_NICKELS _Smile.jpg/), only have him younger (I think? I suck with ages) and with far less muscle, more paste.

Power: Mass alteration. The rate of change is based on proximity and the degree of attention diverted to the task. No upper limit has been observed, but he cannot create an object with zero or negative mass. Different objects may be altered simultaneously, though he has only mastered three. Changes quickly revert once maintenance is stopped, usually having returned to normal 30 seconds later. He cannot begin altering the object anew until the mass has reverted entirely. The ability does not tax his body that much.
Note on potentially perceived OP'ness: It was OP. Like, seriously OP. He could have sunk Zimbabwe beneath the mantle in an afternoon and still get back in time for dinner.

Changing how I calculate the time required to follow y=e^x (plug it into google if you don't do exponentials) where x represents 20% changes in the original mass. Modifiers for attention and proximity would apply on top of that, though never more that x0.75. Notice that a 100% increase will take ~2 mins now, not 5 seconds as before. leave x representing 10% intervals for decreasing mass, and it would take him 12 hours to make something near weightless.

Personality: Friendly, but he could hardly be described as outgoing. Mellow. He is somewhat easily distracted and hesitant to trust new people. Typically honest, and dislikes others who lie for their own benefit. He is rather blunt.

Let me know if I need to tone the ability down further.

FrozenInFate
10-30-2013, 11:53 PM
That means I'm good at playing a low self-esteem character? I'm used to playing high self-esteem characters, so idk. xP

Neutrally Chaotic
10-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Your accepted!

FrozenInFate
10-31-2013, 12:06 AM
Is it just me, or does one's characters always end up different than one's original intentions?

FauxHorseMen
10-31-2013, 01:03 AM
I haven't been able to get far yet with mine, but I could imagine that due to others influence your character would change. Also you play Hazel quite well, if you were going for the readers to feel for her you def nailed it.

Camelpaks
10-31-2013, 02:19 AM
Yeah, Aiden gone into a different direction then I thought he would, but I like it better when things go differently XD

Carnwennan
10-31-2013, 02:37 AM
is there a room free anywhere? If not, I'll go to a single dorm.

FauxHorseMen
10-31-2013, 02:38 AM
Caim needs a roomie! Also technically you haven't missed the first day of school, just the day before the first day of school lol. Also the school is a renovated castle.

FauxHorseMen
10-31-2013, 02:43 AM
Also so far everyone has gone to bed except for Tori and Valerie. Does anyone know if they are still playing?

Carnwennan
10-31-2013, 03:11 AM
... oh, Well....
<_<
>_>

Guess I better change that XD. I'll be heading to Caim's dorm, too, though Xephias didn't give a number. Unless he wants something else for some reason, I'll just say it's 122.

FauxHorseMen
10-31-2013, 03:55 AM
Haha ok also WELCOME!!!

Carnwennan
11-01-2013, 01:01 AM
Should I continue writing the way I am? I feel like I might be being a bit obtuse.

Xephias
11-01-2013, 06:51 AM
I have no problem Carn :D if you want your character to be in the same room with mine

I'll post in a moment

Scottie
11-01-2013, 07:16 PM
All by myself :( Can Alice join one of your guys tables? She's all by herself

FauxHorseMen
11-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Of course! Don't be afraid to throw yourselves into the story!

Camelpaks
11-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Carn, did you approach the table Aiden and them were in or the one where Blake and them were? I'm a little confused on that since both tables have three people in them XD

Tick-Toxic
11-01-2013, 11:35 PM
Would it be alright if I joined up? or is it too late into the RP? ^-^

Carnwennan
11-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Huh, good point. I had made the distinction clear in a previous version but must have edited it out. I approached Blake, Thea and Greyson but I'll edit the post to make that clearer anyway. Maybe.

Scottie
11-02-2013, 12:27 AM
I'm still confuddled are you following Alice to the table with Aiden and Caim, because I shall include your lovely self in my next post if so. :D

Carnwennan
11-02-2013, 01:19 AM
You know what, sure. I'll edit the post to say I waited a bit then approached you. Amy didn't include anything about me in her post so retconning it should be simple. We can say I approached after you had sat down, or something. Hang on, I'll post an altered version to make things easier to read.

E: On an off-topic note, what does that green bar under your name represent, anyway?

Neutrally Chaotic
11-02-2013, 01:23 AM
@Tick toxic: No it's not to late! :)

@ anyone who reads this: I need a helper to monitor the oc. I have a few of ic's and oc's I need to monitor so if someone could volunteer I would be grateful

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 01:27 AM
I'll monitor it for you if you would like

Neutrally Chaotic
11-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Thank you! I would be ecstatic if you would do that for me. I know there are people who post and I never see theirs.

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 01:40 AM
No problem

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 01:48 AM
@Carnwennan This is what someone told me regarding that:
"Well, it's kind of when someone 'Likes' something you have posted. Giving rep is their way of saying they like that, or people just give rep out for the sake of it. After so many rep points, your rep bar will be Dark Green, then Light Green, then Orange, and when you get so many rep power, you get a star.
For every 100 rep points you get, you get One rep power."
To be honest I'm still not entirely sure how it works lol.

Carnwennan
11-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Huh, I only asked because I have high 'rep power' and my bar is bigger for some reason.

E: To keep up some semblance of on-topic discussion, I've been looking for an Oscar look-alike, to no avail. The closest I have got is having this colouration (http://background-pictures.feedio.net/weeks-kristin-hair-brown-eyes-blue-height-5-9/exxcelmodel.com*pictures*Kristin%20Weeks%20Front.j pg/) (hair) on this guy (http://background-pictures.feedio.net/height-5-8-hair-brown-weight-145-lbs-eyes-blue/thegassergroup.com*KEVIN_NICKELS_WEB*KEVIN_NICKELS _Smile.jpg/), only have him younger (I think? I suck with ages) and with less muscle, more paste.

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 02:12 AM
::shrugs:: to be honest I don't get it either, but from what I've been told it deals with how much people like your stuff.

Tick-Toxic
11-02-2013, 04:10 AM
Yay! Thank you Rema, I'll get started on a CS right away. ^-^

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 04:15 AM
If you have any questions Tick-Toxic feel free to ask and welcome to Freesia High!

Amythelovelyelf
11-02-2013, 05:50 AM
Good luck Rema, you seem super busy! i hope o learn blake's sched. and WELCOME Tick-Toxic

Carnwennan
11-02-2013, 06:09 AM
Hiya Toxic, and welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your character!

Xephias
11-02-2013, 03:27 PM
I guess I want to take the B Schedule for my current character :D

Carnwennan
11-02-2013, 05:38 PM
I'll choose B as well, if only since the idea of all of us being in the same class is amusing to me hehe :).

I'll wait until Red takes an action before I finish off the next post -- to give Aiden a chance to react to this strange skinny dude approaching his table.

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 06:16 PM
Schedule A

1st period: Math
2nd period: English
3rd period: power class
4th period: P.E
5th period: Free time
6th period: Lunch
7th period: Social studies
8th period: Science

Schedule B

1st period: Math
2nd period: Sciene
3rd period: power class
4th period: Social studies
5th period: Free time
6th period: Lunch
7th period: English
8th period: PE

I'll repost this here so that no one misses it and gets confused. Also I think i'll take B schedule as well.

Carnwennan
11-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Just a heads up Xephias, but your pic for Caim is broken and I have no idea what to refer to him as until you give me his name IC XD.

Sorry for the lack of new stuff in the coming post, just really Oscar's reactions to what has been said by the others.

E: Not entirely sure how we are going to play the Quest for the Timetables, so I'll cut it short in case it is going to be a fade to black sort of thing.

Also looking forward to potential F=ma shenanigans that result when you mix mass manipulation with time acceleration.

Tick-Toxic
11-02-2013, 07:04 PM
Awe, thank you everybody for the warm welcome. ^-^
Here's my CS hehe, I hope it's up to par with you all.

Name: Lily Powell

Power(s): Lily's bone marrow is able to produce diamond shards, she's capable of manipulating the shape and quality of the diamonds, and they can fire off from her body at high speeds. When she gets emotional and worked up, her skin naturally becomes more crystalline as a defense mechanism, and she gains superhuman durability from this.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/C7xqNMi.png
Bio: Lily's family were, and still are one of the more wealthy families in England. Though her father wasn't a very honorable businessman, which meant a mob lifestyle for Lily growing up. Her family was fully aware of their daughters difference and often hired all sorts of tutors, from shaolin monks to former military sergeants, in an attempt to help her control her own body. In the end they could only do so much for her, and they were forced to seek out alternate methods.
A loud and vicious argument ensued one night over her and her powers, forcing Lily's father to enroll his daughter into this secluded school for 'gifted' children. Lily has been stuck at this school for nearly six months now, and despite her bubbly personality she hasn't gotten to know very many people.

Edit: I'll take Schedule A if that's alright. ^-^

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 07:15 PM
Looks good to me your accepted! Your more than welcome to take schedule A and now would be the perfect time to work yourself in. Pretty much you'll be a late arrival that morning and you've made it in time for classes.

Tick-Toxic
11-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Hooray! Thank you Faux, if I can call you that. ^-^; And it's better late than never, hehe.

Neutrally Chaotic
11-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Ok guys. Blake's schedule is B and griffins schedule is A. Welcome tick toxic! I'm glad you joined. Thank you faux for agreeing to be my co pilot or co gm or something. Anyway when I started this thread I never thought it would get so many people. I am thankful to all of you of ruining and making me happy to be on this site. You are all really good roleplayers and I hope you have fun. :)

Scottie
11-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Just out of pure curiosity is the reference of " twin-tailed girl " to do with the bunches she has. ??

Just wonderin' :D :D

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 07:35 PM
I should be the one thanking you considering it is because of you that we are all here. It's also a pleasure to be your Co-Whatever!

@Tick-Toxic- It's perfectly fine calling me Faux

Carnwennan
11-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Yeah, the twin tails was a reference to the bunches, since that is what I interpreted the hair like in the pic :P. I didn't know they were called anything specific XD

Scottie
11-02-2013, 08:54 PM
They aren't I was just curious , quite sweet actually :D

Amythelovelyelf
11-02-2013, 10:18 PM
quick question: second years and first years still end up in different level math/science/english classes?

- - - Updated - - -

and we are happy to be with you Rema

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 11:37 PM
Hmmm good point Amy, if it makes it easier we can reference the basic classes and be more detailed during the powers and freetime/lunch periods. Unless of course someone wants to elaborate during a specific class for whatever reason. Also I would assume all students would have powers class together no matter which year they were in. This is just an idea.

Amythelovelyelf
11-02-2013, 11:43 PM
I thought about that too Faux=)

FauxHorseMen
11-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Well the deciding factor would fall to Rema, since it is her creation, but what is everyones thoughts on in?

Carnwennan
11-03-2013, 12:10 AM
I'm curious as to what the power class would be like, but I had imagined the players being split up and grouped into classes based on how their power works or their applications.
I can agree with the mundane classes being skipped for the most part.

FauxHorseMen
11-03-2013, 12:43 AM
Hmmm maybe we can have everyone demonstrate their abilities during the first lesson and then split them up into groups. I'm unsure as to what Rema had originally planned for the Power Classes.

Amythelovelyelf
11-03-2013, 01:28 AM
do we wait for our GM to return? I think everyone is tested and put into groups for their control levels.
in terms of mudane classes, we ought to mention them but then see each other again for power lessons

FauxHorseMen
11-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Well Rema did agree to allow me to help guide this RP, but I am unsure as to how far I am allowed to go with the overall progression of it. So as to not step on any toes we should wait till Rema gives us the ok and allow for everyone to catch up. There are a few players who haven't started in on the new day and I would hate to get too far ahead and leave them behind if they are still interested in the RP.

Amythelovelyelf
11-03-2013, 01:44 AM
you make a wonderful point.hug!

Carnwennan
11-03-2013, 01:44 AM
I am typing up another post, but I think that will be the last one until I am ready for classes to begin. Oscar needs his books, still :P

Xephias
11-04-2013, 12:27 PM
I will post after Redx make his post ;D

Carnwennan
11-04-2013, 07:18 PM
I want to post more than two lines reacting to what Scott said and inching the conversation on a little more, so I'll wait for others to post, unless we want to fade to black this whole thing and timeskip to classes.

FauxHorseMen
11-04-2013, 08:31 PM
I will give every until tomorrow to catch up. As much as I don't want to leave anyone behind I also don't want to make those who are waiting to continue suffer. I will send them all messages to remind them and to see if they are still interested. I will also send a message to Rema so that we can finalize some of our ideas. I will let everyone know more once I find out more.

Amythelovelyelf
11-05-2013, 03:25 AM
*salute* Ay cap'n Faux. I'm waiting for ppl to catch up so I can skip to powers classes

Xephias
11-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Maybe this is not needed but I prefer to keep track about the characters in the RP. So I think i will put the lists of our character in here. Sorry if i did wrong things or forgot someone's character :pray:

Name: Griffin (Griffy or Griff) Silverstein
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=BJ6hqP-qjeXWeM&tbnid=0Msca0tTnTgbyM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweheartit.com%2Fentry%2F58847882&ei=RypfUrSQEoX28gSRloFg&bvm=bv.54176721,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNHVqkiPpl6hkHMVuqQeYqfVTJMhow&ust=1382054825965723
Power(s): Levitation and a brain faster then a super computer
Bio: Griffin was young when her parents found out about her powers. She was immediately sent off to Freesia elementary. She grew up and saw little of her parents. They wouldn't visit her very often and when they did they stayed far away. Her family is one of the wealthiest families in the country but that didn't do much for her. She is new to freesia high and is a very quiet person. She doesn't mean to be but it just seemed to work out like that

Name: Blake Silverstein
Appearance: http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=1rpp72XR4Zw6GM&tbnid=Xvg0B2-yTglKRM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fanime.desktopnexus.com%2Fwallpape r%2F330680%2F&ei=ZShfUvvqLInA9gSp7YDoCQ&bvm=bv.54176721,d.eWU&psig=AFQjCNHvty7Tz9NBEm2ZpPTOMucX_0fa3A&ust=1382054081765890
Power(s): Ability to control fire and can almost melt into the shadows (which is very useful for spying on people)
Bio: He and his twin (fraternal) Griffin were sent off when they were young. As in Griffin's bio when their parents visited they wouldn't get close to them. Blake took a different road and is the one who jokes a lot. He has a tendency to push aside his own feelings to make other people more comfortable and uses jokes to hide his pain. He usually hangs around his sister and tries to get her involved at school. He hasn't had any real friends and hides his power because people end up getting hurt if he uses it around them.

Name: Rosalina Castleton
Appearance: Rose (http://ekladata.com/qGfUJJzJ5363NaSZQO2vllT_50Y.png)
Power(s): She can control Electric, use it how she wishes. Molecular Immobilization
Bio: Rose has had her powers as long as she can remember. She never told a soul about them, but from the age of 9, she used to sneak out the house at night and to the near by forest to practice. She is from a rich back ground, having what she wants. Rose has been a student at Freesia High for almost 2 years now.

Name: Leo Ravens
Appearance: Leo (http://fsa.zedge.net/scale.php?img=My81LzUvNC8xLTY5ODM5NzItMzU1NDM1MS5q cGc&ctype=1&v=4&q=81&xs=620&ys=383&sig=93ba609f6c49ef873b03a09acbe81ea872b29dcc)
Power(s): He can control Ice and use it how he wishes. Molecular Combustion.
Bio: Leo is a quiet guy. He tends to shy away from crowds, and keep to himself. He Has had his powers since he was roughly 10 years of age. He taught himself to use them properly and for his own use. He's been at Freesia High for just over 2 years.

Name: Alice Rodgers
Appearance: http://background-pictures.feedio.net/hair-brown-ribbons-green-eyes-twintails-infinite-stratos-anime-anime/wallpaperswa.com*thumbnails*detail*20121105*brunet tes%20long%20hair%20brown%20ribbons%20green%20eyes %20twintails%20infinite%20stratos%20anime%20anime% 20girls%20huang%20ling_wallpaperswa.com_92.jpg/
Power(s): She can create a shield around herself or others . She also has control over the earth.
Bio:
Aged just 4 she discovered her gifts. Her mother watched in shock as she coaxed a small sapling to become a massive oak tree in a matter of seconds. Her gifts were shunned in her family, she was not allowed to use them and her parents banned her from letting others know. In High School she was shunned as an outcast, she spent time alone in nearby fields, learning her powers in secret. She ran away from home to Freesia high. She has been at the school for about a year now. She has trouble fitting in and is trying to make friends.

Name: Tori Nunez
Appearance: Stands at 5'8''. Has dark brown hair and hazel eyes with a mole under his right eye. Regardless he always wears sneakers and a pair of black leather gloves that go up to the elbow. His body has an average build. (sorry if it's not detailed enough...)
Powers: Hypnosis and mind control
Bio: Raised by his grandmother he is kind and helpful but gives off a cold hearted demeanor. He has a weakness for pie

http://otakuswonderland.weebly.com/uploads/1/9/1/0/19105971/2444214_orig.jpg?700 the link I got from #28 post.

Name: Jake Rensin

Appearance: http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000669427/polls_AnimeGuy16_3131_443037_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Power(s): Ability to form bullet-like orbs of energy and fire them off like a gun, but takes up a decent amount of his energy depending on the size.

Bio: Jake grew up in his father's house due to his parents being divorced and his mother being unable to care for him at the time. He lost his father to an unknown gunman when he was 7, and flew into a rage, discovering the powers that ended up destroying half of his home. The police discovered him unconscious in the remains of his house after "a fire," and took him in. Ever since then, he's lived with his mother and doesn't have much contact with other members of his family. He's had a poor record in the schools he's gone to, both of which he was kicked out of. Typically, he would only get into fist fights, but he ended up in a desperate situation where he had to resort to using his powers once again. He was soon discovered and expelled before the town demanded his mother to send him to Freesia. Despite this, his goal was never to harm innocent people, but those who do the harming. A self-proclaimed protector of the innocent, he feels all of his actions have been necessary, and defends them so. Although some of his fights were purely from anger, bringing question to his actual stand on justice.

Name: Hazel Dalca

Appearance: She is a little short, and she looks like she is younger than she really is. She has shaggy black chin-length hair and her eyes are light brown. She usually wears jeans, a t-shirt, and a cyan hoodie. Her clothes colors usually don't match due to her inability to see color.

Power(s): She can sense energy, such as heat, sound, and magical energy, and read auras. What she "sees" is like heat vision, except including more types of energy. So she can see the fuzzy shapes of people, but she can barely see walls and other nonliving objects, due to not much difference in energy between them and their surroundings. She can tell people apart by their auras. She also cannot read without a lot of concentration and effort because she can't decipher light energy well at all.

Bio: She was 9 when her powers awoke. She had been hiking in the forest with her parents, when an acorn thrown by a squirrel hit her head and caused her dormant powers to awake. The sudden influx of "light" and information in her mind caused her to scream out, and she also lost all her senses other than touch. She learned to use her power to "see," and with time she learned to use her power to "hear." Her parents were understanding and helped her with the things she cold no longer do, and helped her recuperate and adjust, but with her aura reading powers, she could tell that she was making them sad. Recently, her parents, seeing that she's become as able as she'd ever be, decided to send her to Freesia High.

Personality: She's quite shy and docile, and easily gets attached to people.

Name:Aiden Lane

Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/34400000/Anime-guys-airplane456-34462242-500-498.jpg

Power(s): Able to gain super human like strength and speed but he can't control himself and goes into a blind rage, his body also can't handle the pressure from the sudden power very long.

Bio: He grew up in a poor household with his mother. When he was 12 he was walking around one day when someone tried to mug his mother his fight or flight instincts kicked in and his powers awoken, he savagedly beat the man, killing him, he felt bad for that day onward and his mother never looked at him the same. When he got an invitation to go to Freesia High his mother didn't hesitate to send him off. He's always afraid that he might lose himself and slip into his powers by accident though and the memory of the mugger haunts him daily. But he would never admit it.

Personality: Despite the hardships of his life, Aiden is a happy person, hyper, and excitable, he's always trying to make jokes.

Name: Thea Moorosi
Appearance: 5'9" shoulder length shaggy black hair intersped with patches dyed dark burgundy or dark green.(you can only really see a difference in the light). Eyes shift blue to grey, still doesn't know why entirely, usually changes with the weather. Skin tends to be pale but covered in small birthmarks or freckles. She is an athlete so she seems slim but is sinewy muscle.
Power(s):Osteomancy:her power has a lot to do with her appearance, she can change her bone structure at will although she prefers not to.She has trained herself to be able to change/repair bones of others when in physical contact. She also developed perfect photographic memory.
Bio:She grew up pretty normal and was tall and gender neutral as a kid, her healing was abnormally fast but no one thought too much of it. She always loved(still does) climbing and doing dangerous stunts and acting silly. At puberty (11) her powers became more obvious and stronger. She accidentally formed wings in her sleep the sceond day of her period and awoke because it hurt her to change so much so suddenly.but on the bright side, when her dog broke his leg she hugged him, crying her eyes out, she was so emotional, barely realized she heard cracking, scared, she let go but noticed..he was waking normal again. Thea did not want to return to school so After a week of thinking on it, her parents told her she had been invited to Freesia at the ageof 4, but they would miss her too much so hey kept it a secret, until then. Determined to get control over her powers, she was a bit young but went straight to freesia junior high and pushed her self through the classes, studying because she was lonely and also..nervous about people knowing her power in case someone might hate her for it.... She is now in the highschool for a year. B/c she is tall and wears a serious face in class, teachers (and some students) forget she is 15. Outside of class she can be a clown but it wasn't until high school that she made good friends.

Name: Caim Radcliffe
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/HqMpLFe.jpg
When in battle, he uses a katana and its scabbard as his weapons. the color of his eyes is Red. It will turned blue if he used his power.
Power(s):
Self-Suggestion (Katana) - At a first glance, he's a normal person without decent physical capability. This cannot be further than the truth. He possesses excellent speed, agility and athletic capabilities that exceeded normal people by far margin even though it still can't be considered a super (ex : super-speed) But he can't reach that level without holding at least a katana.

Time Manipulation - He's able to accelerate or decelerate his own time. He can accelerate/decelerate up to 10x faster than the normal time. But this ability places a burden on his body as it also affect his biological process, muscle movement and metabolism inside his body. the longest he can use this power (when he's speeding up his time 2x faster) is about a minute and half. It is enough to rupture numerous blood vessels and cause fractures in the bones of his limbs due to the burden if he used it more than that.

When decelerating, he reduces the biological process of his body as a result, he can slowing his heart beat to the point where he can barely feel it himself, slowing his breathing so it lags, and reducing his metabolism to the point where body temperature cools quickly enough to almost match room temperature. While this is perfect for a stealth, his cornea also received light few times the light a normal person receive, making his vision extremely bright even though he could still handle it. When he's speeding/slowing up to 10x of his original speed, his body can only lasts for 3-5 seconds at best though the cost is that he will not be able to move after a few days even with proper treatments.

Bio : Caim's mother died when she was giving birth to him. The only one who raised him was his father who eventually died when Caim was still in elementary school. That's when his uncle finally began to take care of him. When his age reached 10, Caim started to show his abnormal abilities started from his sword technique. At first his uncle only thought about it as a very exceptional gift but, after he paid attention to him for a long time, he realized that it wasn't just a gift.

It was the same as his time manipulation. At first, it made Caim screaming in pain as his time starting to become uncontrollable and messed his body very bad. Everyone around him started to think that he's weird and cursed. As the result, he was left alone and he only had his uncle and his aunt as the people he could speak with. After a few years passed, he was able to hold most of his power and living like a normal person. But nonetheless, his uncle decided to enroll him in the Freesia high to make him meet with his new friends who have unique powers rather than to live alone without socializing with anyone around his age.

Personality : He appears to be calm and unemotional but the truth is that he's quite sociable with the others. It's just that he isn't able to start a conversation with the others due to his past. The only thing which justifies his look is that he's the type to think before he acts.

{Full Name} Valerie Luna White {Val}
{Age} 14
{Powers} Telekinesis, Mind Reading, Good Senses, And Quick to React.

{Appearance} Valerie has long, brown hair that reaches down to her torso. She has perfect, tan skin and a little bit of muscle. She looks younger than her real age, and is considerably short, but still is very strong. She has color-changing eyes that can shift from different shades of blue, purple black and grey depending on her mood. She has high, chiseled cheek bones and a fragile-like body.

{Appearance}http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8auwaL_rkPI/T2VhLXgNl0I/AAAAAAAAAyw/1_1DVhjDU6k/s1600/2025576_oh%2521_sweet_danelion_-_Copy.jpg

{Style} Valerie usually has a different style everyday depending on her mood, but her main favorite style is comfortable and cute vintage, like shown below.

{Style}http://s8.favim.com/orig/72/beautiful-cute-fashion-girl-Favim.com-741401.jpg

{First Day}http://data1.whicdn.com/images/52533269/tumblr_mfv2gkfwtO1rvvtx8o1_500_thumb.jpg

{Day Two} http://data1.whicdn.com/images/83156954/large.jpg

{Personality} Valerie has mood swings most of the time. She could be happy one minute and having a melt-down the next, yet she is usually calm though. She is fierce and outgoing once you get to know her, but shy otherwise. If her past or family is mentioned, she becomes distant and moody.

{Relationship Status} Single, No Crush.

{History}
She was 13 when she found out she was ‘Special’. Valerie’s Father was killed, nobody really knows how. When my powers began to arouse in me, I began to live with her uncle. He taught me how to control my powers and how to use them. Sometimes my temper would flare and something would go flying at someone, but that’s what Uncle Joey is there for. To keep her undercover. He didn’t tell me exactly what had happened to her father, but he told me the reason he wasn’t standing here with us right now is because of these powers.

When I turned 14, Uncle Joe sent me home to test how I could control my powers. After a month of staying there and nobody suspecting it, I told my Mom about my Powers. She told me I was a freak and even though I knew she was just confused and stressed out, it still hurt. Then she sent me to the Freesia Institution {Highschool}. And, well, you know it all from there.
{Family}

{Full Name} Tiffany Alana White {Sister}
{Age} 16
{Adopted, Second Oldest}
Appearance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/88/7f/f2887fd79503407bdae10b6ecb369f63.jpg

{Full Name} Alexander Landon White {Brother}
{Age} 17
{Firstborn }
Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32900000/Logan-logan-lerman-32901906-375-500.jpg

{Full Name} Eleanor {Mathews} White {Mother}
{Age} 37
Appearance: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/6b/f8/1b/6bf81bdc4c7038ff8099930ba23c0e80.jpg

{Other} I tried not to make her a Mary-Sue. If there is anything you want me to change, please tell me.
Peace Out! ✌

Name: Greyson (Grey) Wilde
Appearance:
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 160lbs
Skin Color: Tan
Hair: Medium Length/Messy/Dirty Blonde
Eyes: Ice Blue
Facial Hair: Constantly has stubble because honestly who enjoys shaving
Power(s): Complete Body Manipulation and Fast Cellular Regeneration (Able to craft objects from bone and skin and can heal others by infusing them with his own blood)
Bio: Greyson was given up at birth so he spent most of his life jumping from one foster family to another. It was on his 15th birthday that his powers first manifested themselves.He was outside with some of his foster siblings when a drunk driver swerved off the road and hit Greyson and a few of his siblings. The scene was chaos with parts of the children scattered on the street. When EMS arrived they discovered Greyson's body had begun to regenerate itself and everyone declared him a monster.Fearful for his life, Greyson ran for it.Years later he discovered the existence of Freesia High and hoped that he had finally discovered a place he could call home.
Personality: Greyson is a bit of a smartass who has a hard time letting others into his life.

Name: Oscar Hille

Bio: 5'10 and pasty with short, ash brown curly hair and blue eyes. His musculature is rather underdeveloped as a result of power abuse allowing him to lighten loads that he could not otherwise bear. Often seen wearing frayed denim, and checked shirts with heavy boots.
High voice for a male, he has a habit of clacking his teeth together when annoyed and stretching sibilant vocalizations when upset with someone. He is fond of using examples in speech, and leading others to their own conclusions when they seek answers.
He enjoys meditation, and is quite skilled.

Appearance: 5'10 and pasty with short, ash brown curly hair and blue eyes. His musculature is heavily underdeveloped as a result of constant, unconscious power abuse allowing him to lighten loads that he could not otherwise bear. Often seen wearing frayed denim, and checkered shirts with heavy boots.
Appearance (approximate): The closest I have got is having this colouration (http://background-pictures.feedio.net/weeks-kristin-hair-brown-eyes-blue-height-5-9/exxcelmodel.com*pictures*Kristin%20Weeks%20Front.j pg/) (hair) on this guy (http://background-pictures.feedio.net/height-5-8-hair-brown-weight-145-lbs-eyes-blue/thegassergroup.com*KEVIN_NICKELS_WEB*KEVIN_NICKELS _Smile.jpg/), only have him younger (I think? I suck with ages) and with far less muscle, more paste.

Power: Mass alteration. The rate of change is based on proximity and the degree of attention diverted to the task. No upper limit has been observed, but he cannot create an object with zero or negative mass. Different objects may be altered simultaneously, though he has only mastered three. Changes quickly revert once maintenance is stopped, usually having returned to normal 30 seconds later. He cannot begin altering the object anew until the mass has reverted entirely. The ability does not tax his body that much.
Note on potentially perceived OP'ness: It was OP. Like, seriously OP. He could have sunk Zimbabwe beneath the mantle in an afternoon and still get back in time for dinner.

Changing how I calculate the time required to follow y=e^x (plug it into google if you don't do exponentials) where x represents 20% changes in the original mass. Modifiers for attention and proximity would apply on top of that, though never more that x0.75. Notice that a 100% increase will take ~2 mins now, not 5 seconds as before. leave x representing 10% intervals for decreasing mass, and it would take him 12 hours to make something near weightless.

Personality: Friendly, but he could hardly be described as outgoing. Mellow. He is somewhat easily distracted and hesitant to trust new people. Typically honest, and dislikes others who lie for their own benefit. He is rather blunt.

Name: Lily Powell

Power(s): Lily's bone marrow is able to produce diamond shards, she's capable of manipulating the shape and quality of the diamonds, and they can fire off from her body at high speeds. When she gets emotional and worked up, her skin naturally becomes more crystalline as a defense mechanism, and she gains superhuman durability from this.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/C7xqNMi.png
Bio: Lily's family were, and still are one of the more wealthy families in England. Though her father wasn't a very honorable businessman, which meant a mob lifestyle for Lily growing up. Her family was fully aware of their daughters difference and often hired all sorts of tutors, from shaolin monks to former military sergeants, in an attempt to help her control her own body. In the end they could only do so much for her, and they were forced to seek out alternate methods.
A loud and vicious argument ensued one night over her and her powers, forcing Lily's father to enroll his daughter into this secluded school for 'gifted' children. Lily has been stuck at this school for nearly six months now, and despite her bubbly personality she hasn't gotten to know very many people.

FauxHorseMen
11-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Ok so here's an update on everything. I contacted Rema and we are good to go in regards to our ideas. So we can just reference the mundane classes, unless otherwise needed, and we can put a lot more focus into areas such as Powers Class/Free Time/ Lunch, etc. Now in regards to how the Power classes will work...I have no idea lol. So I would like everyone's personal opinion and we can collaborate from there.

Now regarding players who haven't posted in a while. I have contacted them and I was able to receive one reply, btw WELCOME BACK ALLYOTHEDOMO aka VALERIE. I have yet to hear back from the others so for the time being you guys have the option of playing those players characters. The characters are: Rose, Leo, and Tori. Tori we can leave in the broom closet if we wish because he seems to have a chronic sleeping issue and it would be kind of funny to have him randomly appear at times. So if you are interested in any of these three characters let me know.

@Xephias- You have nothing to worry about! Your posts have been great and I actually have a Word Document on my computer with all the characters in it so I can reference it when I need too. I was actually debating on doing the exact same thing you did so thank you.

Amythelovelyelf
11-06-2013, 03:26 AM
I think power classes should start with a curtained area where teachers run tests to see how our powers work, our abilities, and control. there will be a practical test and a set of question designed to understand power triggers and self-knowledge. Then people will be sorted according to power for practice with a teacher or a partner in their group. Later on, students can battle each other to to improve usefulness of powers. they can choose the fights or be challenged by other students or even be matched up by a teacher if the powers force the student to be creative.

FauxHorseMen
11-06-2013, 03:35 AM
Yeah I was thinking something like that, kind of like in the Hunger Games where they had to show off their abilities. Hmmm also I was thinking about the overall storyline of this RP. Rema originally wrote that the school itself were to feel more like a prison and that we would try to find a way to escape. What if the actual purpose of the school was a government plan to train us and find the strongest of us to be used as weapons of war. We later discover this and band together to find a way to escape, or something like that.

Amythelovelyelf
11-06-2013, 03:53 AM
Darling Faux, you are thinking the same thing I was thinking from day 1

FauxHorseMen
11-06-2013, 05:12 AM
Great minds think alike!
http://i44.tinypic.com/i3ud75.jpg

Amythelovelyelf
11-06-2013, 05:35 AM
I can't wait for more comments

FauxHorseMen
11-06-2013, 06:19 AM
Well once everyone agrees on everything we can get this RP on the road!

Xephias
11-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Oh, I like the concept (the children are raised to be war weapons) both of you are talking about. That's cool :D

Sorry Carn, I just saw your post about the picture of my character's link is broken. I have replaced it. now you should be able to view it

Carnwennan
11-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Sorry Carn, I just saw your post about the picture of my character's link is broken. I have replaced it. now you should be able to view it
Woah, far more feminine than I had imagined. I somehow got the hair colour right though. How tall are they?

@plot: Maybe instead of weapons, we instead are expected to work under the government for the rest of our lives. That way, the teachers can be shown to have more mundane powers (like repairing stuff or glowing in the dark), and gives them an actual reason for them being able to teach us in turn how to control ours.

Scottie
11-06-2013, 10:05 PM
I like the idea, but how will be playing the teachers. Or do we all have a chance to play as them?

Also pairing up wise, will someone do that? I think it might be better than a mad scramble of us trying to pick partners.

Also Also should I post and move myself into the classroom?

Carnwennan
11-06-2013, 11:07 PM
I was thinking Rema or Faux giving us a personality outline for the teachers and letting us control them, or us developing the characters naturally like we did with the secretary. The second option sounds a little more appealing imo.

Camelpaks
11-06-2013, 11:34 PM
For the plot maybe we can just mix all ideas and depending on what your power is the government will decide your job and that's the point of the power class, to make specific groups with similar powers so they can be trained to do similar jobs like powers mostly used to heal people can be somewhere in a medical area, people who have offensive based powers can be used for military type jobs, if you have elemental based powers they might use you for really crazy purposes like if your power is controlling electricity then they might study you and try to use your powers as a sort of generator for a city, etc. these are just a few ideas.

FauxHorseMen
11-07-2013, 01:20 AM
See this is why I love feedback!

Now before we can start in on the Powers class and the teachers, we just need everyone to indicate that they are going to be heading there. I think the Powers class should begin in a normal type class room and one by one each of us will be called into the schools Great Hall. There we will go through a series of tasks in front of a board in order for them to see and evaluate our individual powers. I know some of your guy's powers require objects so feel free to have whatever you need in the room when it is your turn to go.

I have still not heard anything back regarding Rose and Leo so that leaves it up to us to continue on their story. If anyone would like to have one of their characters let me know, if not I will write for them.

I love the idea of having everyone control the teachers. Currently we have 13 characters, so either groups of 2 or 3 would probably be best, maybe even 4 if you want fewer groups. Once we have gone through the first Powers Class we can then decide who pairs with who. How we do that will be up to you guys, we can either be grouped by the nature of our power (such as physical or elemental) or by who we want to be in a group with. Each group will then have their own teacher. The teachers will have abilities of their own and depending on how we do the groups will depend on their abilities. If we go with like natures, then the teachers will also have abilities with that nature.

If everyone wants to have their own teacher then that's fine by me. If we end up not having enough teachers to go around due to the number of groups, then we can always double the amount of teachers per group or you can take over one of the other non-student roles.

Now the Board that will be evaluating our characters will have all the teachers on it, the Headmaster, and the Head of the Guard. I planned on taking control of the Headmaster and the Head of the Guard, but if anyone has their heart set on wanting one of them let me know and we can do it together.

If anyone has any more ideas regarding other characters, please let me know and we can add them.

Mundane class teachers will just be referenced as that classes teacher if they have to be referenced.

The original character sheet is what we will use for the other characters. You do not need to include a background unless you really really want to. Teachers must be above the age of 30. We should also decide if all the teachers know what the true purpose of the school is and if they do whether they are for or secretly against it. This could add to the plot later on once we decide to rebel. Also come up with a personality for them.

Regarding the plot it seems we are all in favor for the government wanting to use us. For what purpose we can figure out later as we progress. I also think that in the beginning none of us realize what we are being trained for. With that in mind we should kind of come up with a time frame before the plot starts to shift again. For now we will establish our characters and progress in our training and what not.

If I have forgotten anything please let me know.
If you have any issues with what I have written please let me know.
If you have any more ideas or input please let me know.
All these things can be done within the OOC in case you were wondering.

I also apologize if things seem scatter brained, I just kind of wrote this as it came to mind.

Also if you didn't already know it, you're all AWESOME!

Amythelovelyelf
11-07-2013, 01:26 AM
woohoo for great ideas!

maybe the teachers have powers too but we search for partners ourselves after the preliminary tests

FauxHorseMen
11-07-2013, 01:39 AM
The teachers will have powers, at least the ones that will be in our Power classes. The Head of the Guard will also be the liaison for the government.

FauxHorseMen
11-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Ok so I caught up Rose and Leo. So once everyone gets to class we can all skip over to Powers Class!

Xephias
11-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Just a little question Faux, how does your character freeze the entire room with molecular immobilization?
do you mean by freezing their molecular activities in and on their bodies?

I just want to detail since I'm quite curious about the process. By the way, Can I create another character to become Caim's pair? (though I already asked this last week. I only want a confirmation again)

FauxHorseMen
11-07-2013, 07:24 PM
Good question! To start out with, Rose was never my creation. Rose and Leo were both another player's characters, but she seems to have fallen out of the RP. So I had to work with what I was given and to be honest I could only guess myself how the ability worked.

Rose's ability, Molecular Immobilization, actually slows down the molecules in an object to the point that they seem frozen.

Leo's ability, Molecular Combustion, speeds up the molecules in an object to the point that it causes an explosion.

This was what I believed was how they worked and after googling it found out I was correct. I also happened to stumble across where the abilities inspiration came from and it made me laugh that I didn't realize it sooner.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2naqyzb.gif http://i39.tinypic.com/v4p5si.gif

Haha I hope this answered your question and also thank you for asking because now I have a better understanding myself.

FauxHorseMen
11-07-2013, 07:30 PM
I forgot to put it in my last post, but yes you may create another character. I would have gotten back to you sooner, but I didn't catch when you asked previously. Just have them be a late arrival and catch them up to Powers Class.

Carnwennan
11-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Are either Faux or Rema planning to introduce the powers class, or should I just think up something myself? I think everyone is caught up now?

E: I'd be happy trying to take one of the characters off of you, Faux, if you think handling three characters is too much.

I'll come up with a CS for a teacher in a bit, too. Anyone who is going to be in their power class can puppet them for simplicities sake.

Xephias
11-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Name: Sarara
Appearance: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130817133911/typemoon/images/thumb/6/61/Archer_of_red.png/250px-Archer_of_red.png
Power(s): Due to her change in her body, she has arms of a devil, which concealed by a glove, an animal ears and tail. Her arms possess superhuman strength which it can also manifests into a large spectral arm (For now, its size is only enough to envelop a person inside its fist). She can also sent her spectral arms to grab the enemy from afar. She also has speed and agility more than a normal person beside from her brute strength.

Bio: Sarara was the only daughter of her parents. They're aristocrats which were famous around their place. They didn't have any trouble at life at all until suddenly, Sarara's growth became abnormal when she hit 5 years old. Slowly, she grew a tail and animal ears. But the most sinister thing she has is her arms which looks like demon arms. Confused, her parents started to hide her from public for more than 10 years. This made Sarara was unaware about the outside world as she didn't receive proper lecture at all though she still can read books about study like math and science. When she hit her 16, her parents heard a rumor about Freesia high and decided that it was the best for Sarara to be enrolled in that school. She was happy now that she's allowed to go outside especially to school. Though her lack of common sense probably will hinder her in making friends.

Personality : She's a person with high curiousity and a very enthusiastic one as she just went out from her 'cage'. She can converse with another people though she's still stuttering or thinking for a bit before talking. All of those was due to lack of experience she had

Fixed :D :D

Carnwennan
11-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Trying to sift through the OOC for what timetables people had is proving difficult XD Did some people just not put theirs in?

Amythelovelyelf
11-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Xephias:Sarara seems, to me, to break the reality of the rp world...we'll see what GMs say
She's an intriguing and really cool character but suddenly..the violence...the age. the curse....its so out of nowhere relative to how the RP is running rn.

Carnwennan
11-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Why are they a cat person?
Maybe making a character a near perfect synergy for your current one is a bad idea.
It's almost like you invented them to make Caim stronger, no offence.
+ above -- the age, violence etc.

FauxHorseMen
11-08-2013, 07:30 PM
I would have to agree with them. Sarara sounds like an interesting character, but doesn't quite fit in to this rp in her current state. Your more than welcome to make her as a teenage girl, unless the cat thing is a mutation, that can create an energy field that cuts through things.

@Carnwennan- some people posted in the IC and some in the OOC. There might be one or two who did not post it at all, but I am unsure. I have no issue with controlling three characters, I only offered them in case someone wanted multiple characters. I will be moving my character, well characters, into the powers classroom before I head to work tonight. If everyone is ready to move on, have your characters do the same. Once I wake up tomorrow I will officially begin the Powers class. This is how it will work. I will call a character into the Great Hall. You will enter the Great Hall and after a discussion with the Board you can have fun and show off your powers. Then after they might have a few questions and I will repeat the process. We will do this until everyone has been tested. So everyone can start thinking of something creative because this is the time to shine!

Amythelovelyelf
11-08-2013, 09:49 PM
WOOTWOOT! <3 U FAUX

Scottie
11-08-2013, 10:04 PM
Just a suggestion, my character can create a shield around her *spoiler* :P

If you guys need a target or anything without wanting to kill off another character perhaps mine could be there just as a sort of human dummy :)

Xephias
11-08-2013, 11:25 PM
I have edited my new character (Though almost anything changed except for the name and appearance ;D)

FauxHorseMen
11-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Much better sorry you had to change your original character, if anything Save the original for another rp :)

Amythelovelyelf
11-09-2013, 12:04 AM
I would like to note, similar to ScottishGal,, I can be attacked. I have little defense but I am essentially unbreakable...aside from being stabbed in a vital organ, I can be partnered with anyone who has violent tendencies

FrozenInFate
11-09-2013, 12:08 AM
And Hazel is pretty much defenseless. Though sneaking up on her would be hard, as her "sight" is like all around her. Unless there's others nearby. You might blend in with the rest.

Xephias
11-09-2013, 12:18 AM
If accepted, my second character can also demonstrate her own power by blocking the attacks using her spectral hands.

@FauxHorseMen I didn't save the bio for the original character T_T and don't worry about me changing it since the most important thing I want to do is to play in this RP :D

FauxHorseMen
11-09-2013, 12:32 AM
And I Guess I should also state I can Pretty much survive anything so feel free to Stab me

- - - Updated - - -

I actually might have a copy of it and yes she is accepted

FauxHorseMen
11-09-2013, 12:39 AM
Sorry when you edited it the email got deleted

FauxHorseMen
11-09-2013, 01:01 AM
Ok looks like everyone is caught up! Xephias you just have to have Sarara show up. I will be starting Powers CLASS and you can just have her show up and wait with the others!! I'll probably start posting around 1230 Eastern Time since I work all night, maybe a little later depending on how my night goes. So who wants to go first!

Carnwennan
11-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Nerfing Oscar harrrd. I realized that he could make a 25kg office chair weigh 10 tons in half an hour with the figures I gave. Changing to an exponential function. CS will be updated if I am okay to do that.

He doesn't know much about fighting, though I suppose he would be able to make you collapse under your own body weight given enough time.

Amythelovelyelf
11-09-2013, 03:02 AM
wait wait..gtta find oscar's CS, what is his power???

Xephias
11-09-2013, 03:03 AM
I've posted for Sarara. I edited my earlier post to not to take space again for different character :D

FauxHorseMen
11-09-2013, 07:09 AM
Good good and Carn you could have saved yourself the trouble and just said your character can control the mass of objects lol either way as long as your happy, if anyone else wants to tweak their characters nows the time because I expect the storyline will really start to pick up soon

FauxHorseMen
11-09-2013, 10:37 AM
Ok so I was thinking about how everything was going to go and so that there is no confusion I will run Greyson through the whole thing first. This will allow everyone to see how everything will flow. Ok I'm going to bed now see you guys in a few hours!

Amythelovelyelf
11-09-2013, 02:11 PM
<333

Carnwennan
11-09-2013, 03:21 PM
The only reason I'm doing it with math is so that I am less tempted to cheat and have his powers driven by how much he needs them.

His CS is on page 10 if you haven't found it already :P.

Xephias
11-09-2013, 03:30 PM
FYI, I have everyone's CS (Except my character who just registered) in page 15 :D Even the edited version of Oscar ;D

FrozenInFate
11-09-2013, 07:37 PM
That is quite helpful

Amythelovelyelf
11-09-2013, 07:58 PM
FYI, I have everyone's CS (Except my character who just registered) in page 15 :D Even the edited version of Oscar ;D

excellent!

FauxHorseMen
11-09-2013, 08:34 PM
Sorry it's taking me so long. I am not the fastest writer in the world, takes me a bit to decide how to word things, but I assure you I am working on it.

Amythelovelyelf
11-09-2013, 09:45 PM
okay i can wait

FauxHorseMen
11-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Ok I have finally finished. Sorry again for taking so long I know I promised to have my post up hours ago, but you know how it is. My post should give you guys a general idea as to how to write yours. So as to not cause confusion, could each person post in the OOC that they will be going next. This will make the process go smoother and not cause any weird overlaps. I hope you like it and if you have any questions please let me know. Other than that have fun! Also don't be afraid of going a little overboard like I did. This is also a good time to give everyone a better idea as to how your powers work and their limitations.

FauxHorseMen
11-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Just in case anyone was wondering a bit more about the new characters I have introduced, allow me to put down their character sheets.

Prudence Freesia
Headmistress of Freesia High and it's sister schools
Height: 5'6''
Hair: Short, Snowy White
Eyes: Blue
Skin: White with very few wrinkles
Appearance: Headmaster Freesia tends to wear expensive suits with little or no jewelry.
Power: Unknown at this time

General Hanson
Head of the Guard at Freesia High and it's sister schools
Height: 6'1''
Hair: Buzzed, Black
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Chocolate Brown
Appearance: Wears his military uniform emblazoned with various ranks and awards from the military.
Power: None

Carson
Guard at Freesia High
Height: 5'10''
Hair: Neat Medium Length Brown Hair
Eyes: Green
Skin: White
Appearance: Guard Uniform which is black with the school insignia on the arm.
Power: None

If someone would like they can come up with the insignia.

Also you might have noticed a general lack of activity from the teachers during the evaluation. I did this because we have yet to establish character sheets for the teachers. Until we have collaborated on them please leave them as silent observers.

You guys may also add in other details regarding the Great Hall and other questions that the Board may ask. Also feel free to elaborate on anything going on in the waiting area after my characters departure.

As always any questions please let me know :)
I would also like to thank Amy for inadvertently reminding me that Headmaster is masculine lol.

Amythelovelyelf
11-10-2013, 06:43 AM
i hope my post works( im about to edit it)

FauxHorseMen
11-10-2013, 07:09 AM
::claps:: Very good! Very good indeed! Your post was very Thea like and if you would like your more than welcome to develop the athletic coach as your powers teacher. It's funny, it wasn't until recently that I realized our character's powers were so much alike. Like I've said before, great minds think alike ;P. Maybe we can be long lost siblings! That would be an interesting plot twist.

Amythelovelyelf
11-10-2013, 02:16 PM
DUN DUN DUUUUNN (http://dundundun.net/)

hahaha. thank you. curtsies. I am excited about this rp. And thank you for letting me have that privilege.=) Your post was a wonderful guide.

Camelpaks
11-10-2013, 03:12 PM
I posted mine, if there's something I should change let me know.

FauxHorseMen
11-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Nope your post was perfect.

Also so that everyone knows I will never ask you to change your posts. The only time I could ever imagine having to ask this would be if someone posted something that everyone found offensive or was against. Other than that I want everyone to have fun and be as creative as possible. Remember this is not MY RP it's OUR RP.

enaz
11-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Name: Jack Snider

Appearance:http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120822013209/villains/images/2/28/Toto_Sakigami.jpg)

Power(s): Has the ability to manipulate the borders between reality and fantasy.*

Bio: *Jack was a boy who when he was born always had a great imagination, often thinking of the word as his playground. *At the age of three his powers had begun to manifest. At first he did small things like making his vegetables disappear or create toys from his imagination that he could play with but as he grew older the things he used his powers for started to increase, but so did the side effects. For everything he created he'd be put through extreme agony. Depending on how much effort it took to create something would decide the severity of how much damage he took. however when deleting things from reality it would slightly heal him. Eventually he made the mistake of erasing his parents from existence effectively leaving him alone till he was put in a orphanage for a few years before being sent to Freesia high.*

FauxHorseMen
11-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Ok everybody I want to introduce a new player! ENAZ! Everyone make him feel welcome!

Also the idea of having villains in this RP came up recently and if anyone was wanting their character to go over to the darkside please shoot me a pm.

FauxHorseMen
11-10-2013, 10:08 PM
Hey enaz make sure you go see the lady at the front desk after your powers evaluation so you can get your room and such.

Carnwennan
11-10-2013, 10:08 PM
I am totally blanking on the dialogue for the power class, hah. I'll try to get mine up tomorrow.

Scottie
11-10-2013, 10:13 PM
How was that ? :S

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 03:44 AM
Perfect!

Xephias
11-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Sorry everyone because of a sudden power outage, my PC died instantly and I haven't save the dialogue both for Sarara and Caim...Probably it will take about 10 hours from now (since it's already night in here)

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 11:25 AM
That's no problem at all! There are still plenty who haven't gone forward yet. There is also no need to rush just post when you are ready and happy with what you have written.

Carnwennan
11-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Posted~ Tell me if I messed up anywhere too badly.

So yeah, guys. Turns out I might have nerfed Ozzy a bit too much, though it gives an excuse for him to require training.

tbh I was going to have him completely crush that teacher until I ran the numbers and realized how little of an effect he has on anything now :P

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Actually I quite liked your post! Maybe once we have teams, Oscar can quickly become stronger because he was unable to really train his ability effectively until now. Also since you can manipulate the weight of your body, did you ever consider turning him into an awesome hand to hand fighter? Since he can become so light he could in theory become super fast and if he can learn to increase the weight fast throw heavy hits. Just an idea since I'm not sure what you have in store for us in the future.

enaz
11-11-2013, 09:02 PM
Actually becoming super fast would effectivly make oscar super string. If he's running at a fast enough speed and hits someone all the force from when he was running would be shifted into the punch. For example if he ran as fast as the flash and hit someone they would literally get hit with enough force to shatter buildings

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 09:24 PM
I guess I meant he could become more agile. I have a tendency to over exaggerate what I actually mean lol.

Also I changed my original powers post. I was unhappy with his original shape and decided to do something a little different. If anyone else decides they wish to tweak their posts for any reason you are more than welcome to.

enaz
11-11-2013, 09:27 PM
I'm working on my evaluation post currently.

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Right on!

Hikari
11-11-2013, 09:51 PM
I have two questions, if you don't mind. :sweat:
Is this open? And if it is, may I create a character that has cat ears and a tail but can also control light?

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 10:22 PM
I don't mind at all! To be honest you caught us at the perfect time to join! After this next step we most likely wont be accepting new players due to the trouble it would cause to include them. If you would like to submit a character sheet go right ahead! If you want cat ears and a tail, make sure to specify that it was a mutation and you can have any power you wish as long as it doesn't put you on par with God. Once we get your character squared away we can discuss how to bring them in.

Carnwennan
11-11-2013, 10:28 PM
To my understanding, decreasing his body mass would make him floaty, not faster. You need friction to be able to walk/ run/ dodge after all, and that is dependant on gravity acting on you. He might be able to levitate or fly with some assistance maybe. It takes him ~10 hours of focus to render himself light enough though, and then that's 30 seconds of weightlessness if he loses concentration for a second :/.

Increasing mass would make him hit harder, though. Pugilist!Oscar was something I hadn't considered! tbh I was going to make him non-combat, though that might make him viable :P

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 10:43 PM
Just throwing out ideas, whichever way you decide to take oscar will be awesome I am sure of it!

enaz
11-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Well I posted if anything needs to be changed let me know.

Hikari
11-11-2013, 11:09 PM
Alright, thank you! Here is her form

{Name}
Hikari Kendall[Hikari is Japanese for "light"]
{Age}
15 years old
{Gender}
Female
{Appearance}
Hikari (http://role-player.net/forum/image.php?u=39440&dateline=1384141841&type=profile)
{Power(s)}
The agility of a cat, and the power to create/manipulate light.
{Bio}
Hikari is a mutation of a human and a cat, which gives her cat ears and a cat tail. These parts allow her increased agility, making her a very fast runner, but they are also extremely sensitive. It was learned that it was in fact her mother who also had cat body parts, and how this happened is unknown. Hikari also has the ability to use light, and because of these two powers Hikari was sent to Freesia High.
Hikari was born in her home. When her mother found out that her baby had extraordinary powers, there was both rejoicing and mourning. The baby, at the age of 15, would have to leave the home and join Freesia High, where she would stay until she was old enough to live and care for herself. So her father taught her all she needed to know, trying to give her the most normal childhood possible. He concealed her fate until it was apparent it couldn't be hidden anymore. Whatever her father didn't tell her, she'd go to her mother and ask. But her mother didn't reveal any answer either. This was frustrating, but Hikari lived with it. Finally, at the appropriate age, Hikari was sent to Freesie High.

Tell me if anything needs to be changed. :o

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 11:18 PM
Sounds good to me. When you are ready to post, have it so that your character arrives late, but just in time for powers evaluation. Stop at the front desk, get your things and either have a guard deliver your things to your room or do it yourself then proceed to powers evaluation. Please make sure you are up to date on reading the IC so that you have a general idea of how to do everything. If you have any questions feel free to ask and Welcome to Freesia High!

One more thing, during your powers evaluation post, which will be your second post since the first will be everyhting up to you getting to the waiting area, make sure you elaborate more on your abilities.

Hikari
11-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Alright, will do! Thank you again. :>

Carnwennan
11-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Does the cat mutation have any other effects, other than the standard ears/ tail? Eg. her eyes are messed up, she might have to sleep more... minor things like that to add flavour. Mutants are always fun :) Maybe she is going to have a shorter life? Some potential there I guess.

I think we decided in the fluff (no one disagreed?) that the government had vested interest in keeping tight reign on people with abilities. You could probably extend that to mutants if you wanted to. What you wrote in the bio seemed to point to some method of determining powers. Maybe second generation supernaturals are more likely to produce offspring with abilities? It would explain why they were testing you for powers at an early age where the rest of us for the most part escaped notice.

E: Man, I feel bad for forgetting this part amidst all the speculah :P

Welcome to Freesia High! I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

FauxHorseMen
11-11-2013, 11:31 PM
Huh never considered the idea of second gen supernaturals. That could create an interesting plot idea.

Hikari
11-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Ah, sorry for the late reply. I was reading all the posts, and so I'm supposing that during the evaluation you have to roleplay the headmistress as well?

Yes, as a mutant of a cat, she is prone to sleeping in or even falling asleep accidentally when she is caught off guard. Her eyes are also blood-red, so when first seen she is known to scare off others or kept far away from, if that is what you mean. And I like the idea of second generation supernaturals. :3 So yes, that is what she is.

Oh, and thank you very much for the welcome. xD

FauxHorseMen
11-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Essentially in the case you will be roleplaying the headmistress. After evaluations I will be taking over her role. Mainly you will use her as a conduit for the things you wish for us to know such as: your past, how you came to the school, your ability, and anything you wish to point out about your ability that isnt already obvious. If your having trouble you can always pm me and we can collaborate together. First just worry about getting your first post up and we can tackle the evaluation when your ready.

Hikari
11-12-2013, 12:29 AM
Alright, posted. owo Is that a good opening post?

FauxHorseMen
11-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Haha yes that was perfect and quite entertaining. You are now free to post your evaluation whenever you feel like it.

Hikari
11-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Okay. ^^ I'll just wait for someone else to go before I post, so I don't double post.

FauxHorseMen
11-12-2013, 12:50 AM
You don't have to wait it's fine. Also Enaz good job on your post! I loved that you decided to clean up the Hall for us lol.

Amythelovelyelf
11-12-2013, 02:19 AM
nbd HIkari but all dorms are 3 digits starting with 1,2,or3.=)

an Enaz, you sure are testy....beware!

FauxHorseMen
11-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Ok so I have noticed everyone mentioning that characters will be paired with one another. Am I to assume that people want to be in groups of two or do you guys want larger groups?>

Amythelovelyelf
11-12-2013, 02:44 AM
i vote we can find partners...? but there can be groups of 3 as well if some one insists/feels alone/is alone
but yeah, 2-3ppl, loners WILL BE ASSIMILATED... kinda joking but that's my opinion.

FauxHorseMen
11-12-2013, 03:00 AM
That's fine with me and no one will be allowed to work alone. For one, where is the fun in that and two it allows for more interaction between characters. If we do pairs maybe we can hold like competitions and duels between teams. This will allow for even more interaction between characters.

I call Team Edward!

http://i41.tinypic.com/v7rwxt.jpg

Carnwennan
11-12-2013, 03:08 AM
( eff you too, iPod)

Carnwennan
11-12-2013, 03:16 AM
With larger groups it might give us more opportunities to interact, but the game might slow down if people have to wait for others to react. Being sorted into pairs or trios is probably best.

FauxHorseMen
11-12-2013, 03:25 AM
( eff you too, iPod)

?

Hikari
11-12-2013, 03:42 AM
nbd HIkari but all dorms are 3 digits starting with 1,2,or3.=)

an Enaz, you sure are testy....beware!

Fixed my post. Sorry about that.

And I'll start on my evaluation post now. x3

Amythelovelyelf
11-12-2013, 03:45 AM
@oscar: coposts will be amaze!

Hikari
11-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Edited my previous post with the evaluation. I don't know if the second ability Hikari has with light is okay, but if it isn't I'll change it right away.

FauxHorseMen
11-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Very nice Hikari! Now two things regarding your post. You may have read that I would never ask a person to change there post, but in this case I must ask and I am sorry for this. It's small, but kind of effects the storyline a bit. You posted that you were the last student to go. This would have been fine except welll your not lol. There are still a few characters who have not yet been evaluated. So you can either hold your post until everyone goes, then you wouldn't actually have to change your post, or just state that when you woke up there were only a few students left to go since technically those characters are in the room. Your choice and I am sorry again to ask this of you. Besides that everything was wonderful and your power is interesting, I like the creativity and I think you will fit in here just fine. Secondly, and this is your choice, you don't have to keep calling yourself a mutation. When I mentioned before that you must refer to your cat parts as a mutation, I meant that more in the way of an ability than you being a mutant yourself. I mean if you want to consider yourself a mutant thats fine by me I just don't want you to think I am making you call yourself a mutant. Once again I apologize for asking you to change your post. I hope I did not offend you for asking this of you.

Hikari
11-12-2013, 05:11 AM
That is perfectly fine with me. :) And you don't need to apologize, I'm actually glad you told me. And I wasn't exactly sure of what to call Hikari, but I'll figure out another name for her.

Anyhow, I fixed the post.

FauxHorseMen
11-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Well your character is a person and her mutation just makes her more of one. If we go with X-Men logic all our characters would be considered mutants. Also thank you for understanding.

Xephias
11-12-2013, 11:21 PM
I hope my post is not bad...I made it in a hurry T_T

FauxHorseMen
11-13-2013, 04:23 AM
Your post was excellent! If you are unhappy with it your more than willing to go back at any time and change it like I Did mine.

enaz
11-13-2013, 08:51 AM
Am I the only one who thinks of Kimimaro from naruto when looking at Faux's and lovelyelfamy's characters?