PDA

View Full Version : Character Sheet Application Version 2.0

SQJ
10-18-2013, 06:51 AM
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/j9XvW8lLqCwfDFk4hpXzGqZzBhxBrV1VsAaoiRDhfWT479V2f3 9qOjePHIMqHBZcKunryo-96jWlDlkqbzhYr9gw6bpvwX3GI7RlLDAzJxPcGCbLKt7zIBbnl A

Welcome to the revised character sheet Page.
Hopefully Jacs is still willing to run this thing.

Okay this is the more advanced and more in depth character sheet collection. Designed for both original characters, hybrid characters and SMUT characters.

Three characters is the new limit!
Things to think about:

Power and abilities are one of the most important elements of the game and as such each power needs to be listed in depth. Which is why I am making every character describe each power in detailed phases.
Genesis: How the power builds up. (And how many turns)
Action: How the power is used, spread effects, long term effects(And how many turns)
Cool Down: After effects, after effects on environment. And how many turns until the power can be used again.

Powers and Limit of 15? 10? 5?
Abilities Limit of 5? 10?
Tools and their general function and player skills with them.

Most of this is entirely up to you and how creative a mind you are to make your character's skills work to your posting ability.

Why the detail? Simple. Less is more in the world of SMUT many an attack has levels of detail that go with it that simply cannot be described within the space of 75 or 150 words. By putting what you may not have the chance to put in in a post might be better put in your character sheet and a judge will pick up on it. Though having said that there will be a level of finesse and skill to doing it right, which is why Judges won't be players this time. Since they will basically have the key to doing it well.

The ability to upgrade your character's personality, history and weapons is an ability left entirely up to you. SMUT will no longer be running on the perception that your character is dragged from their universe as they are and battle before disappearing. I believe it would be better to assume that your character is simply now a part of the SMUT universe.

Also a new important element will be history.
Both information and history are new features which will be a part of character sheets.
Anything with a star is really just bonus information.

OH YEAH! As for weapons/Equipment/tools/Power sources SMUT judges will be running that you are carrying all that shit at once unless you indicate otherwise.

Let's Get started.

============
PLAYER*
UserName*:
Avatar*: his is a 3303330 max image used to represent you, only a side option for side battles and the trophy room

CHARACTER:

Full Name:
Nickname name known as:
Place of Origin: (Where in their world they came from, like asgard or solaria)
Story of Origin: (The movie or book they come from)
History: (real detailed stuff, as much as you know. From birth to now, and any relevant stuff from like their parents and country and stuff… Like how Cinderella’s mom died in child birth and how mean her stepmom and sisters were and stuff… In real close detail.)

Character Avatar: This is pretty simple. This is for the people who want to take part in the smut side games and it makes life easier for judges to identify similar characters. Basically this is a 300 by 300(max) picture that would represent your character. PM me a picture and I will shrink it down for you if you have issues. This also might be useful if you register your character up for bludgeon ball or SMUT Kingdoms. Max 3 images Per character.

Appearance:

Picture*:(If possible)
Written Description:
Additional information: (Marks, Scars, Tattoos,)

Bio
Magical/Non-Magical:
Personal Motto*:
Religion:
Romantic info*: (anything that matters)
Alignment:
Philosophy*:
Daredevil or Cautious:
Current ambition*:
Motivation:
Additional info:

Powers, Max 10
Name: Sunbeam
Source: The power of Solaria’s royal family
Type effect or general purpose:
Effect(Self/ Opponent/Enviroment ETC): Creates a beam of powerful sunlight, warming and lighting the way. Only does damage to shadows, shadow creatures, and those who get sunburns easy. Can temporarily blind an opponent, like they went from darkness to outside quickly
Appearance: A widening beam of bright sunlight coming from the caster’s hands.
Weaknesses: Hiding, dodging, not being affected by sunlight
Charge: (How the power is created and charged up, number of turns), draws light from herself and from the sun, 0 turns
Usage: (How the power is fired or used, number of turns) While in Winx form, caster holds hands crossed above head and yells “SUNBEAM POWER”
Cool down(What happens to character and environment after the power has been used, number of turns): 1 turn
Effect period: Can be held for 1 to 2 turns

Natural Abilities(These are abilities or skills of the body that don’t necessarily count as a power and are fuelled by your own natural body.) Max 5

Name of ability:
Description:
Usage Period:

External Abilities(These are abilities or skills that don’t necessarily count as a power and are fuelled by external stimuli.) Max 5

Name of ability:
Description:
Usage Period:
Name of External Source:
Usage/Durability Period:
Weaknesses:(Risk of overheating, wearing out, negative effect on the body)

Tools/Equipment/Weapons
Overall weight on the body: (All equipment and weapons and tools High/Medium/Low)

Tools/Equipment. Max 10

Name:
Type:
Function:
Weakness*:
Usage Durability Period:

Weapons. (Unlimited)
Weapon:
Weapon Name*:
Enhancements*: (Magical or otherwise)
Weapon Powers(Fill in one for each power the weapon has)
-Name
-Source
-Effect
-Appearance
-Weakness
-Charge
-Usage
-cooldown
Weapon abilities:
Name:
Description:
Usage/durability Period:

SMUT History: (This should be empty at the start unless you want to describe how your character got there, basically this field is for people who plan on keeping track of their progress as characters in an open world)

All characters are subject to council approval.

SQJ
10-18-2013, 07:03 AM
RPA SMUT Characters and their masters.
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/98f8e550-acd4-43c5-83d0-c5f753cbfe74_zpsc5286b20.jpg?t=1382080325

Approved Members

Cfavano
http://role-player.net/forum/image.php?u=26162&dateline=1367462720&type=thumb (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50090&p=1698091&viewfull=1#post1698091)

Deepnaster
http://i.imgur.com/bxvznFy.jpg (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50090&p=1698847&viewfull=1#post1698847)

Examples of Different Classes and Types of Character sheets

SMUT Characters

Example Non Magic Weapon Wielder

The no avatar Avatar
http://it-world.ws/images/avatars/noavatar.gif

Full Name: Rebecca (No last name given)
Nickname name known as: Revvy
Place of Origin: America
Story of Origin: Black Lagoon
History:

Very little is revealed about her past, although portions can be pieced together through the series. Revy, originally Rebecca or "Becky", is a Chinese-American born and raised in Chinatown, Manhattan, near Mott Street. Flashbacks throughout the series reveal that Revy may have honed her skills with firearms by shooting at cans. Her father was a severe alcoholic who was highly abusive, in one flashback smashing a bottle into Revy's face. One day, having been chased out of the house by her father's violence, Revy was sat crying on the sidewalk when a policeman pulled over and arrested her for no reason. Once in the cell, the sadistic officer brutally beat and raped Revy. This incident finally pushed Revy over the edge, and she eventually executed her father at point blank range when he apparently did not care about what had happened to her, and told her to get him another drink. She placed a pillow over his head to suppress the noise, or to perhaps avoid looking at her first victim.
There are apparently other occasions when the police had abusively exploited thier authority over Revy, as she tells Rock about the time the cops beat the hell out of her for no reason at all, which completely broke her faith in God, which she had previously clung to in desperation. Revy always beleived that the police abused her because to them she was "just another little ghetto rat, with no power and no God."

Character Avatar:

http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/4437729c-425b-4d76-b23d-f7a764c2438f_zps397564bb.jpg?t=1376864135

Appearance:

Picture*:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130425000333/villains/images/7/7c/Revy_and_Dutch.jpg

Written Description:

Revy is an extremely attractive women with large breasts, a curvaceous body and a thick butt. She wears black fingerless gloves with a black shirt that is cut off at her waist revealing her abdomin. In additon, her pants are extremely short revealing all of her legs.

Tribal tattoos on her right shoulder.

Bio
Magical/Non-Magical: Non-Magical
Personal Motto*: Kill em all baby
Religion: None
Romantic info*:
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Philosophy*: nothing deep
Daredevil or Cautious*: Daredevil
Current ambition*: Money
Motivation: Money
Additional info:

Powers: None

Natural Abilities:

Name of ability: Peak human agility
Description: Is cable of moving and turning an high speeds.
Usage Period: Continuous

Name of ability: Marksmanship
Description: Is capable of hitting multiple targets with each of her dual pistols as well as reflexively aim and hit cleanly targets from a moving object along with aim launching type projectiles accurately at moving targets.

Name of ability: Gun Master
Description: Is cable of effectively kill with a large range of weapons from killing targets literally miles away with a sniper rifle, use rifles and a grenafe launcher with great skill.

Name of ability: Peak human Reflexes
Description: Is cable reacting quickly in any battle situation with an intelligence uncommon with her personality and able to react to a situation almost immidiately from using a hammer on a guy with a gun to switcching to firing upon multiple targets at the same time while gaining ground or while on a moving vehicle. All with deadly accuracy.

External Abilities: None

Tools/Equipment/Weapons
Overall weight on the body: Very Low

Tools/Equipment:
Name: Leather holdster
Type: Holdster
Function: Simply holds her cutlasses and additional ammo
Weakness*: Leather
Usage Durability Period: Continuous

Weapons

Weapon: Dual 9mm
Weapon Name*: Cutlasses
Description: Silver custom aligned and designed pistols with the pirate insignia on the side of the guns.
Usage/durability Period: Continuous

Weapon: Grenade launcher
Description: Old school mortal type grenade launcher.
Usage/durability Period: It only has ten shots.

Original Characters

Example Magic Non-Weapon Wielder

Full Name: Drake Chanwook
Nickname\name known as: Drake
Place of Origin: Japan, fake city
Story of Origin: SQJPure's Jin's War Books
History:

Drake grew up in the poorest parts of Japan, one step above that of street kid but though his family had a life of hardship they were rather well connected, managing through difficulty until when he turned 19 and he disappeared into an unknown world where he returned with the ability to manipulate ice fully then he and his friends, Jin, Naya, Page and others took it upon themselves to try save themselves and as much of the world they could as chaos took over the world of powers.

Character Avatar:

Main
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/adea644a-0f67-4877-ba69-6e9098e0d228_zps81ead3d0.jpg?t=1382085837
Secondary
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/ef6aad24-234a-497b-a2b2-22a8e40f5676_zpsaf4ab4e8.jpg?t=1382089231
Third
http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/SQJPure/766bb4b6-97b7-4a0a-a2b6-9e0c3e4d193b_zpsdb9ae4ed.jpg?t=1382089287
Appearance:

Picture*:

http://asiabizz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/masato.jpg
Written Description:

Broad faces but with fairly innocent eyes as his personality is that of a simple person. He's actually pretty large and broad shouldered for most Japanese men, dressed modestly in black jeans and a plan white T shirt where he carries a back just in case his powers lead to him losing his clothes when he has to use the maximum of his ice abilities but as he gets better tat starts to happen less often.

Bio
Magical/Non-Magical: Magical
Personal Motto*: Help where I can
Religion: No organised religion
Romantic info*:
Alignment: Lawful Good
Philosophy*: None
Daredevil or Cautious: DareDevil
Current ambition*: None
Motivation: Growth of strength
Additional info:

Powers

Name: Ice sculpture
Source: Powered from his own body.
Type: Defensive body replacement tool.
Effect: Only has an effect on Drake's body, unless there are dozens in which overall it could change the over all temperature of the room.
Appearance: His body turns into a perfect replica of him doing what ever he was doing but made of pure ice.
Weaknesses: A very basic skill, which to create but quick to break with no offensive power at all.
Charge: Drawn up from his core before surrounding his body and he separates himself from it, 0 turns. With no charge up he can create many.
Usage: The power simply forms out of him and can not be fired lasts a single turn and can be used throughout a battle in all modes.
Cool down(What happens to character and environment after the power has been used, number of turns): There's no real cool down
Effect period: Lasts for exactly one turn unless specifically made to last up to five turns without melting. But he can't really use it.

Name: Ice Train
Source: Powered from his body
Type: Highly Dangerous offensive manoeuvre.
Effect: Smashes through walls and small objects that come into it's path with heavy crushing force.
Appearance: Out of the earth or any flat surface a circle of blue forms and a stream of solid white ice rockets out of it at an opponent, at this level the ice is generally two meters by four meters.
Weaknesses: It can't turn, it's just a train on it's own track and generally shatters or flows through to nothingness once it passes. Fired from a single spot.
Charge: Drawn up from his hands or his feet where a connection is made with a target surface and he can project the point of it's launch.
Usage: Fired from any point he can project it requires him focusing on a single spot
Cool down: He powers it for exactly one turn but the ice lasts for two to three turns depending on how long it lasts.
Effect Period: The attack is only one turn long but the cooling effect of having a massive pile of ice in an surrounding area works to keep him stronger

Name: Troll Boost.
Source: Inner dimension within where the life force of drake is held.
Type: Defensive and supplementary power upgrade.
Effect: Defensive, creates protective character and has an effect of drake of boosting his powers and the power of each of his spells allowing him to do more and to it quicker.
Appearance: Creates a five meter high troll type creature with arm armour type gauntlets made of steel.
Weakness: Troll has to be touching Drake his powers to improve and he has to be rooted on the ground constantly.
Charge: He can't pull the attack out immediately unless attacked, then he only has to clap his hands and it will come out. But for that first turn it acts as a defensive creature.
Usage: His hands have to be clapped together once and he has to be warmed up a few other spells first.

Name: Blue mode
Source: Inner dimension within where the life force of drake is held.
Type: Power upgrade.
Effect: Supportive, turns his skin blue and instantly creates waves of cold that fires out of Drakes skin constantly adding layers of ice around his surroundings which normally melt until the cold takes over and it layers everything. Drake becomes far more powerful in this state and is able to break most of the limitations set on all of his spell work. When combined with more than one support troll he is able to break all limitations on his powers. Ice creating hundreds of ice sculptures in a second or Ice trains the size of buildings.
Appearance: Skin turns blue with while ice chips that form and break away quickly.
Weakness: Cannot happen instantly and needs a troll present to be able to be activated and requires a certain level of cold or warm up before he can turn it on.
Charge: It needs at least a three turn build up.
Usage: It doesn't get ired out of him but rather simply forms on its own during the battle were more and more of his power is needed.

[To be continued ]

Hybrid Characters

SQJ
10-18-2013, 07:18 AM
The Rules
Courtesy of Jac

Now, for the rules of Sheets...

1. I am the authority on character acceptance. Though I may run interesting or hard-to-judge cases by the rest of the Council, I generally have the final say on whether a character is allowed or not. Why would I have to not accept a character when ANYTHING from ANYWHERE is allowed? Glad you asked...

2. Multiple iterations of characters will be limited. THIS IS SUPER FUCKING IMPORTANT. Sometimes (most likely in video games) characters appear in multiple ways (such as Sora in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2). Sometimes characters have different abilities based on the timing within the game (Level 1 Cloud vs Level 100 Cloud [Final Fantasy for those living under rocks]). We will not allow so many of the same characters. While you may say that young Sora is different from older Sora, we have the final say. We've gone through all the cases and such and we know what to expect for the most part.

In short, more than one of the same character will not be allowed. However, if you present enough evidence that this character is different from one that would be the same otherwise (like, say, Batman Beyond vs The Batman), we will allow it. If we reject it, though, deal with it. Find another character.

3. I know we said ANYONE from ANYWHERE, but here's the kicker: that doesn't include real-life people. Sad to say, but they're just not cut out for this tournament. This doesn't exclude movie characters from our lists, but please refrain from adding people from this plane of existence to your roster.

4. If someone else claimed a character before you, don't whine about it here. Go challenge them for the character if you wish, but I don't need to hear how much better you would have been at Iron Man. Seriously.

5. Keep the chatter down. I don't want our fifth application to be on page 20.

6. While not necessarily a RULE, this is important as well: You can choose anyone from anywhere, but everyone is essentially equal here. Spongebob Squarepants will be able to defeat someone like Superman. A Pichu could take down Galactus. Claiming the most powerful characters in the world doesn't ensure you anything. If I'm your judge, actually, I will be judging a Galactus or Jesus character much more harshly than someone who's fighting with, say, a Street Fighter character. (That's just me, though xD)

7. Something that has come to my attention:

While using Wikipedia and other media for Abilities and Weapons is nice and convenient, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE actually go back and edit things (such as the hyperlink numbers) to help keep things concise. Major characters like Iron Man have a lot of shit going down in their splurges, so it would be nice if you cut a bit of it down to keep things short and clean.

8. If a character has gone unused and you wish to change it to another one, please notify me. This is to prevent people just throwing all their unwanteds into the Free Agent thread. Oh, and by notify me, I mean post what is changing and to who in THIS thread.

9. I wanted a Rule 9.

Now, with all that covered...

Cfavano
10-19-2013, 11:54 PM
[/FONT][/SIZE]
============
PLAYER
UserName*: Cfavano
Avatar*: http://role-player.net/forum/image.php?u=26162&dateline=1367462720&type=thumb

CHARACTER:

Full Name:Booker DeWitt
Nickname name known as: No nickname
Place of Origin: United States of America (Earth)
Story of Origin: Bioshock: Infinite
History: Booker DeWitt was born on April 19, 1874. At the age of sixteen, he was part of the 7th Cavalry Regiment of the United States Army. At one point during his service, his superior accused him of possessing Native American ancestry, ridiculing him in front of his comrades. To avoid the stigma brought by this rumor, Booker brutally massacred the Native Americans they fought, culminating in the Wounded Knee Massacre, where he scalped his victims and burned teepees with people still inside. Due to his gruesome actions, other members of his regiment, including Cornelius Slate, gave him the nickname "The White Injun," because of his habit of taking trophies from his victims.

Although he was seen as a hero to his men, Booker felt shame and regret for his part in the massacre. After the battle, fraught with guilt, Booker attended a river baptism led by Preacher Witting to be reborn a new man and absolve him of his past actions. However, Booker rejected his baptism before it could be completed, thinking that his sins could not be washed away by a "dunk in the river."

By 1892, when he was eighteen, his wife (or lover) had become pregnant with their child. However, she died while giving birth to their daughter, Anna DeWitt. Dealing with the scars of Wounded Knee and the stress of becoming a single father, Booker began to drink and gamble. He later became a Pinkerton Agent, tasked with breaking up union strike efforts, but was discharged due to his use of extreme methods on the job. Following his discharge from the agency, he became a private investigator, but his alcoholism and gambling addiction intensified.

By 1893, Booker met Robert Lutece, who offered him a deal on behalf of Father Comstock -- Comstock would wipe all of Booker's debts away in exchange for Anna. On October 8th, 1893, Booker sold Anna, but regretted his choice immediately, and pursued Robert. Booker finds him with Comstock and Anna in an alleyway, near a strange portal with a woman inside. Booker grabbed Comstock as the latter stepped through the portal, and tried to wrestle Anna from his grasp as Comstock ordered the portal shut. Comstock was able to shake Booker off, and the portal closed just as Anna reached out to Booker, severing her pinkie finger in the process. Overcome with regret, Booker fell even further into alcoholism and his gambling habits worsened. He closed the door in his rotting apartment to Anna's room, and eventually branded his hand with Anna's initials, "AD," so he'd never be able to forget his failure.

Nearly twenty years later, Booker re-encounters Robert Lutece, who offers him an opportunity to get Anna back; he must simply step through the portal that appears in his office. Traveling through the portal leaves Booker dazed and unable to consolidate his memories (a side-effect of traveling between realities) and he begins creating new, different memories from the old. When he has stabilized, Booker believes that he has been tasked with entering the floating city of Columbia to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, thereby paying off his debts. With the demand, "Bring us the girl, and wipe away the debt," still in his mind from twenty years ago, Booker remembers this phrase as the job description, rather than the deal he already made with Comstock. Robert and the woman from the portal, Rosalind, then take Booker to a rowboat, and discuss how Booker's altered memories confirm the man's theory about memory loss as related to trans-dimensional travel.

Booker awakens just as the boat arrives on a small island off the coast of Maine. The two give Booker his cavalry chest filled with information about the mission as they send him into a nearby lighthouse.

(There's more, but I don't want to give away any spoilers)

Character Avatar:

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/239/8/b/avatar___booker_dewitt_by_parrichan-d6jxuwy.png

Appearance:

Picture*: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130831183439/bioshock/images/thumb/0/04/Bookerdewittr2_copy.png/250px-Bookerdewittr2_copy.png
Written Description:
Additional information: He has Branded AD on his hand

Bio
Magical/Non-Magical: Non-Magical (technically)
Personal Motto*: One thing I've learned; if you don't draw first, you don't get to draw at all.
Religion:None
Romantic info*: None
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Philosophy*:
Daredevil or Cautious: Depends on the situation
Current ambition*:
Motivation:
Additional info:

Powers, Max 10

Name: Shock Jockey
Source: Drinking the vigor
Type effect or general purpose:
Effect(Opponent/Environment): Shocks the target, temporarily stunning them and causing them to take double damage from all attacks. Enemies in contact with water take heavy damage over a small period of time. Can be used to activate machinery. Can also lay down a cluster of 5 electric traps across a small area. If an enemy gets too close, the nearest trap will self-destruct and electrify the target.
Appearance: A bolt of Electricity shooting from the user's palm
Weaknesses: Hiding, dodging, not being affected by electricity
Charge: Calls upon internal energy, 0 turns
Usage: Thrusts the palm out
Cool down: None, but can only use 1 vigor per turn
Effect period: the stun lasts until the end of Booker's next turn. If the target is in water, the attack deals massive damage to it.

Name: Devil's Kiss
Source: Drinking the appropriate vigor bottle
Type effect or general purpose: Fire
Effect(Opponent/Environment): Lobs an incendiary grenade which explodes upon impact or after a set time, dealing heavy damage to all enemies in a wide radius and igniting them for minor damage over time. It also can create a stationary trap which, upon detonation, explodes in a very large radius, dealing even higher amounts of damage to surrounding enemies and igniting them.
Appearance: Booker hurls a flaming ball of magma
Weaknesses: Hiding, dodging, resistance to fire, being submerged in water
Charge: 0 turns
Usage: Booker forms a ball of magma in his hand and throws it like a grenade
Cool down: None, but can only use 1 vigor per turn
Effect period: Targets set ablaze burn until extinguished. If it hits a flammable liquid or substance, it sets it ablaze

Name: Murder of Crows
Source: drinking the appropriate vigor bottle
Type effect or general purpose: Distraction
Effect(Opponent/Environment): Sics a murder of crows onto the targeted enemies, distracting and damaging them. It can also create a stationary trap which, upon detonation, sends out crows to attack every enemy in a wide radius.
Appearance: Booker Gestures towards an enemy, and a swarm (murder) of crows flies twords said enemy
Weaknesses: Hiding, dodging, heavy armor, being a robot
Usage: Booker gestures toward an enemy
Cool down: none, but can only use 1 vigor per turn
Effect period: Can be held for 1 to 2 turns

Name: Return to Sender
Source: Drinking the vigor bottle
Type effect or general purpose: Defence/Countering
Effect(Self/ Opponent/Enviroment ETC): Deploys a temporary shield in front of Booker which blocks incoming damage from all sides. It can also be used to absorb the damage from incoming projectile attacks into an orb of molten bullets. Releasing the orb launches it as a stationary trap which, upon impact or detonation, deals heavy damage proportionate to the attacks absorbed in a small radius.
Appearance: Booker thrusts his hand out, and a burst of enegy appears, either forming into a ball, or becoming a wall.
Weaknesses: Hiding, dodging, not using projectile attacks.
Usage: Boker thrusts his hand out, and either holds it to absorb attacks, or drop his hand to make the shield
Cool down: None, but can only use one vigor per turn
Effect period: The shield lasts until Booker's next turn.

Natural Abilities(These are abilities or skills of the body that don’t necessarily count as a power and are fuelled by your own natural body.) Max 5

Name of ability: Weapons training
Description: Can accurately and effectively use a large number of firearms
Usage Period: Constant

Name of ability: High-Altitude Acclimation
Description: Due to his experiences in columbia, Booker is immune to the effects of being in a high altitude.

Name of ability: Sky-hook brawler
Description: From his long usage of it, Booker can use the sky-hook as an effective weapon to attack, block, and parry

Name of ability: Shield
Description: Booker has a regenerating shield that emanates from his body, due to a special drink he imbibed while on clumbia, this shield absorbs all damage from attacks, but can be broken if put under concentrated attack
Usage Period: Constant, until broken, then regenerates to max in a few seconds.

External Abilities(These are abilities or skills that don’t necessarily count as a power and are fuelled by external stimuli.) Max 5

Name of ability: Tears
Description: Using Elizabeth's power, a tear can be opened to a parallel dimension, allowing something from that to be brought into here. This could be sections of cover, medicine, weapons and/or ammo, vehicles, gun and rocket automatons, Motorized patriots, Mosquitoes, and decoys.
Usage Period: Whenever Booker Directs her to use it
Name of External Source: Elizabeth
Usage/Durability Period: The tear object is active until dispelled or destroyed
Weaknesses: Only one tear Object can be active at once.

Name of ability: Songbird
Description: Booker calls the songbird to attack
Usage Period: The songbird appears and does one of its attacks
Name of External Source: Songbird Caller
Usage/Durability Period: The songbird may make one attack every other turn
Weaknesses:The songbird cannot be used if underground, or underwater

Tools/Equipment/Weapons
Overall weight on the body: (All equipment and weapons and tools High/Medium/Low)

Tools/Equipment. Max 10

Name: Elizabeth
Type: Ally (she cannot attack, or be attacked)
Function: Can open tears, and find equipment or items for booker, as well as act as a spotter
Weakness: Finding things sometimes takes time
Usage Durability Period: At max, she can toss one thing to booker per turn.

Name: Songbird
Type: Ally (can be attacks, but is immune to all damage)
Function: Attacking from the sky, he has 2 attacks:

Hammer of Wrath- Soaring out of the sky the songbird smashed into a building, wall, vehicle, or fortification. This is to destroy said thing, and would catch whoever's hiding in it as well, forcing the person to jump/fall out, exposing them to damage.

Swoop- A more direct attack, the Songbird swoops out of the sky, and slashes at the foe with it's large and powerful claws

Weakness*: Requires access to the sky, cannot help when underground or underwater
Usage Durability Period: The songbird does his attack, and then flies away.

Name: Songbird Caller
Type: musical Instrument
Function: Calls the songbird
Weakness: none
Usage Durability Period: Is used to call the songbird, then the usefulness is used.

Weapons. (Unlimited)

Weapon: Sky-hook (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110617194808/bioshock/images/thumb/b/bf/Image_bioshock_infinite-1Sky-Hook_cropped.jpg/250px-Image_bioshock_infinite-1Sky-Hook_cropped.jpg)
Weapon abilities: Can be used to ride the sky lines and latch on to freight hooks, as well, attacks from it can stagger, and he can leap from skylines for a devastating skyline strike.

Weapon: Machine gun (http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110609170530/bioshock/images/thumb/c/ce/Repeater.png/180px-Repeater.png)
Weapon abilities: The machine gun holds 72 shots, and can fire fully-automatic

Weapon: Shotgun (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100923230049/bioshock/images/thumb/9/9a/Lever_Action_Shotgun_Demo.png/200px-Lever_Action_Shotgun_Demo.png)
Description: Lever action shotgun with tube capacity of 4 rounds
Usage/durability Period: continuous

Those are the 2 weapons he typically carries, but he also has access to all of the other weapons used in Bioshock: Infinite.

These are:

Hand-cannon (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Hand_Cannon)
Pistol (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Pistol_(Columbia))
Volley Gun/Hail Fire (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Volley_Gun)
Rocket Launcher (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/RPG)
Heater (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Shotgun_(Columbia)#Heater)
Carbine/Burstgun (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Carbine#Burstgun)
Crank-gun (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Crank_Gun)
Repeater (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Gun_(Columbia)#Repeater)
Sniper Rifle (http://bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/Sniper_Rifle)

Derpnaster
10-20-2013, 04:16 PM
Player

Username Deepnaster

Avatar.http://i.imgur.com/bxvznFy.jpg

CHARACTER

name. X
nickname/aliases.. none

Story of.origin Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X
(I'll.finish this when I.get the time so please bear with me.)

Derpnaster
10-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Player

Username Deepnaster

Avatar.http://i.imgur.com/bxvznFy.jpg

CHARACTER

name. X
nickname/aliases.. none
Age unknown (x was never activated until.roughly 39 years after his.creation so age is.hard to gauge)
Place.of.origin. (.working.on finding that.
Story of.origin Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X
(I'll.finish this when I.get the time so please bear with me... And sorry about the double post. That was user idiocy)
History
Mavreick Hunter X is a re-telling of the original Mega Man X story, and while the former seems to deviate on a few topics, it is generally true to the idea of the latter.
It starts with X who is dealing with Maverick activity along the Central Highway, part of Abel City where the characters live.* As he goes about fighting off hordes of Mechaniloids, he meets Vile, who has apparently gone Maverick, and confronts X in his special Ride Armor.

X battles Vile, but ultimately is defeated, and taken ahold of. X is saved by Zero, who blasts the Ride Armor's arm off with a single charged shot. After Vile retreats, X laments at his inability to defeat the war Reploid. Zero consoles X, telling him that he still has much potential to be unlocked.

X then faces the eight 'leaders' of Sigma's Maverick armies. One by one, he battles them, defeats them, and obtains their special weapons.

In the original game, the city is not named. It became "Abel City" in Maverick Hunter X.
Once the eight bosses are destroyed, X is informed that Zero has finally discovered the whereabouts of Sigma's fortress.* They discuss their method of assault. Zero tells X he will barge in the front to draw the enemy's attention, and suggests X find another, safer way in. During his journey throughout Sigma's Fortress, X confronts the eight bosses yet again And, as before, he defeats them to move onward.
In the original game, X actually meets up with Zero outside said fortress. In MHX, however, X simply receives a communications from Zero, who is already working his way inside.
In the third section of the fortress, X reaches a small hallway where he sees that Vile has successfully defeated Zero, and must battle the war-machine once more to rescue him. At first, he is once again overwhelmed by Vile's powerful Ride Armor,* but it is at this point where Zero gets his second wind, leaps on the machine from behind, and destroys the ride armor in a desperate attack.* This utterly destroys the Ride Armor, although leaving Vile unharmed. Still, X can now battle on more equal ground with Vile, and defeats him after a tenuous battle. He then rushes to Zero, who is in such critical condition that he urges X to leave him behind, and fight Sigma in his stead. With much regret, X marches onward to fight Sigma.
In the original game, X had to fight another losing battle to Vile's Ride Armor. In MHX, this battle is skipped, as Vile captures him by surprise. Zero destroys it while he is distracted with X.
There seems to be confusion as to how Zero destroyed the Armor. Some believe a charged-shot at point blank, while others still argue a self-destruct or overload of the Buster in question. The latter seems more likely, considering the damage he suffered as a result, which would not have happened with a simple charged shot. However, both will support the storyline depending on whether X has obtained the Buster Upgrade from the Dr. Light Capsule in Flame Mammoth's Stage: The theory of Z-Buster overload applies when X has obtained his own Buster Upgrade prior to the Vile battle; while the Z-Buster charged shot theory applies when X did not obtain the Buster Part, allowing Zero to give his own Z-Buster to X as a Part Upgrade with the same Charged Shot as what Zero has himself with the ability to charge Special Weapons.
X finally reaches the boss chamber where Sigma will be fought. They have a brief exchange, and Sigma congratulates him for "making it this far", but then comments that he will put X to a little test before engaging the hunter himself. X is then forced to fight Sigma's dog, Velguarder. After destroying the guard dog, Sigma throws off his cloak and fights X head-on with his beam saber. X eventually defeats Sigma, but as his body exploded, Sigma's head is snatched up by a cable from somewhere in the background, which pulls it into a much larger body, which lights up and reveals a menacing wolf-body that attacks X, nearly taking up the entire room. X fights Sigma and defeats him again, causing the fortress to collapse. X manages to get out in time and watches the fortress collapse as he contemplated his actions, and his futureCharacter

Picture(pending. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100616040719/megaman/images/7/7c/Megaman3MHX.jpg
Additional information his.right arm is his.primary weapon and his.color scheme changes depending on the alternate weapon he uses (will go into detail.)

Bio
Magical/Non-Magical: non magical
Personal Motto*: none
Religion: robots don't have religion
Romantic info*: (anything that matters) none
Alignment: true good to chaotic good (deepening on which part of the story you look at)
Philosophy*: fire only when fired upon and never when an ally is in the fire zone
Daredevil or Cautious: mostly cautious
Current ambition*: destroy the maverick virus
Motivation: the ideal that humans and reploids can co exist
Additional info: his best friend is also a precursor reploid named Zero.

Powers

Name Variable . Weapons System.
Effect. Allows X.to copy the abilities of his opponent though effectiveness is cut in half.
And he must have defeated the opponent before
Charge. None it is activated on battle ending
Area of effect X
Activation battle end.

Name emergency acceleration
Desc: X's feet have an emergency Acceleration system that allows him to " Dash" got a short time.
Duration 1 turn
Name enhanced strength
Desc: X's robotic body can lift and bear three times the load of a normal human.
Duration as long as X has energy
Name hyper compact power cell
Desc: X has a built in power system to.supply power when solar energy fails
Duration 20 turns
Name internal support
Desc X's internal support structure is a super durable alloy that also maintains flexibility the total result is that up to 93% of physical damage(impacts and such) is reduced. All other damage is. Reduced by his armor/skin
Duration as long as X Is alive
Metal skin.
Desc X's skin is made of the super ally titanium X (no I did not make that up) and is fairly flexible and light weight. It reduces the effects of most e.energy attacks by distributing it over the surface of his skin and armor

Name. Adaptive armor.
Desc X's armor changes with the use of his weapon copy system to match the strengths and weaknesses of the current weapon copied.And/or equipped
Duration as long as X equips the weapon in question
Name repair capsule.
Source P Capsules
Effect to repair any damage done to X regardless of severity comes in two sizes small and large. Small will restore about a eighth of X's health and A large will restore up to half.
Duration indefinite

Weapon:
Weapon Name*: X buster
-Name X buster
-Source X's right arm and connected to his solar power system an his power cells.
-Effect to deal massive burn damage and minor impact damage form.charged particles created by the intense heat
-Appearance X's.right arm. It looks like a arm cannon
-Weakness no actual known weakness.
-Charge none
-Usage offensive weapon only will kill most anything with a good shot and enough time
-cooldown none the weapon suffers no I'll effects from heat and can fire continuously
Weapon abilities charge shot.
Usage/durability Period: indefinite if it has the energy.

SQJ
10-24-2013, 07:02 AM
Cf great use of the Cs, I had a blast reading it and would love to battle you! but no battling for the ring leader lol!
Only one thing, do you think there's a link you could give with the list of the weapons from Bio-shock infinite you could post. Because you mentioned he has access to them but you don't actually give info on them.
But yeah other than that I 100%
APPROVE!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

@Derp, you haven't updated your CS in two days.
Does that mean you are finished?
If so then cool!
And if that is the total sum of what your character can do then cool too! That works, means your character is gonna have to be creative xD

http://img.pandawhale.com/54410-300-approve-nod-gif-xDRX.gif

The first two characters are up!
Remember if there are any big changes to your sheets, VM me and I'll re-approve it.
Actually character approval should be easy.

Derpnaster
10-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Sorry I'll get a weapon list up I'm just trying to chose his weapons and decide weather or not the Variable Weapons System is a power or a natural ability since X is entirely unnatural and every weapon he has is built in..but either way. Thanks.

SQJ
10-24-2013, 12:38 PM
Hey that's cool man. Just VM me when it is done.

Derpnaster
10-24-2013, 01:12 PM
Ok thanks

Cfavano
10-24-2013, 01:17 PM
alright.

It's just I was working on it for 2 days, and I just wanted it done X_X

I'll put a list of links