Health

Booker DeWitt

(Alive)

(Alive)

(Alive)

Arenas

#1 Mount Bervenia

http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/4/45/Mount_Bervenia.png

The largest active volcano in all of Ivalice, this mountain has wide rivers of flowing lava, and islands and paths of basalt. While it does not erupt very often, lava is constantly flowing, and the bones scattered around show that it is frequently used for fighting, and a wide array of monsters make this environment their home

#2 Shantytown
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131001021435/bioshock/images/thumb/c/c1/Finkton1.png/1000px-Finkton1.png

Shantytown is a residential area where the working class employees of Finkton live. Though officially called Factory Worker Housing, it is universally referred to as "Shantytown" by the residents of Columbia. Due to Jeremiah Fink's low pay, poor working conditions, and long hours, many of his workers struggle just to survive in Shantytown.

Shantytown is an overall depressing area, filled with deteriorated and condemned buildings. It has skylines winding around it's narrow alleyways, and most all buildings are in heavy disrepair, or out and out condemned. There is rubble lining many of the streets, usually from broken carts or vending machines, and most of the roads are not very well paved. Makeshift barricades are built up here and there, a testament to the Vox Populi Rebellion. It provides many places to hide and dig in defensively.

[/CENTER]

Derpnaster
10-25-2013, 01:21 AM
(For anyone watching this is a explosion match seeing as one of these characters is not technically complete. On that note we are assuming that X has his primary weapon the X buster . And on that note lets fight)

Looking around the dusty, ruined and disgusting city X began to wonder who it was that summoned him there.
"... This place... It makes me feel uneasy."
The reploid said more to himself than others.
He was in a side alley looking out the bright light of the sun just warming his metal skin.

Cfavano
10-25-2013, 01:31 AM
Booker and Elizabeth trudge through the Streets of Shantytown. It was then that Booker heard X speak. "Elizabeth, get back." he says, quietly, and she ducks in a doorway.
"What is it, Booker?" She asks, looking worried.
"I dunno, but I'm going to go look." Booker Replied. Booker edges toward the corner of the building, and looks at X, holding his machine gun at the ready. "What is that?" He wonders.

Derpnaster
10-25-2013, 01:49 AM
X stopped, he had heard something move. And before that some human speech.
"I know you're there ... I could hear you two a mile away."
X said simply. He didn't turn around not taus his weapon just yet that would only be a last resort and nothing more.
" I don't want any trouble... However. If you are a maverick... Then that's another story."
X said finally turning around to face the source of the new voice.

Cfavano
10-25-2013, 02:05 AM
"Damn it." Booker said. Booker lowers his weapons and points it at X, extending from around the corner some. "I don't know what the hell a maverick is, but you look like an agent of the founders. Put your hands in the air, or I will fire at you!" He flexes his hand, as it glows bright red, but it then turns back to normal, and he grips the magazine of his machine gun.

Derpnaster
10-25-2013, 02:56 AM
"Founders? ... I have never heard of any group by that name...
I am X... I am a maverick hunter."
He said plainly.
"I do not want to hurt you. And I do not want to fight."
X said not raising his weapon or hands.
"I ask you to consider the situation."
He said readying his weapon without raising it.

Cfavano
10-25-2013, 01:27 PM
"If you did not want to fight, why did you ready your weapon!" Booker levels his machine gun, an begins firing. He empties the clip at X. While he's doing that, he notices arocket automaton through a tear. Taking cover, he points at it. "Elizabeth, now!"
"Roger!" she replies as she opens it. The Rocket automaton, sounds its alarm, and turns to begin firing rockets at X. Booker then takes this time to reload.

Derpnaster
10-25-2013, 01:48 PM
X didn't flinch with the first few rounds impacting his armor. They didn't quite penetrate but they left plenty of dents. Then some human woman turned on some strange machine which started firing rockets. The situation left no choice, it was time to fight. Clearly the man had no intention of recalling his actions and the woman was with him. Now.to just end this without killing them.. humanity has many weaknesses among them, they don't take high heat too well. So as the rockets began to impact around him.X did the best thing he could he dashed at the male.
"Then you leave me no choice... I'm sorry."he said as he neared the man and swung his metal fist at him

Cfavano
10-25-2013, 06:59 PM
"Damn, he's fast!" Booker tries to duck, but gets clobbered in the face, staggering him back. The blow would have knocked him out, but his shield absorbed the blow. It hurt like hell, but Booker wasn't injured. Booker continues backpedaling away from X and thrusts his empty palm out and a swarm of crows flies at X, seeking to peck him. Booker Would use that distraction to create distance, and duck into a building.

Derpnaster
10-25-2013, 08:17 PM
The crows didn't really do more than cause a distraction for X and a good thing to.
"Hopefully that's over with."X said as he shooed the crows away and looked around.
"Then again.. he didn't look the type to give up... I'd best be on my guard. He might try an ambush.. or another round of rockets "
He said as he exited the small alley and into the more open streets.

Cfavano
10-26-2013, 03:07 AM
Booker climbed the stairs with Elizabeth. Finally, they ducked into a room, and Elizabeth looked out a window. "Look, Booker, he's out in the open. What could it be?" She says, worried. "He's really strong."
"You're tellin' me", He says. Booker goes to the window, and picks up a sniper rifle that was laying there. Aiming through the scope, he gets a bead on X. He aims for the back of X's head and fires.

Derpnaster
10-26-2013, 03:19 AM
The the scope wasn't properly adjusted and grazed X who on his part did move his head just a little when he heard the shot. All in all it took out a good chunk of armor and managed to disrupt his targeting and hearing for a good while (5 turns) "darn." He said activating his emergency acceleration system and dashing into a building then out the back. The overall distance he covered was around 1,000 meters in about five minutes.
When he stopped he looked around and then really readied his X buster.

Cfavano
10-26-2013, 03:25 AM
"Damn, I only grazed him. Part of his head is broken, at least." Booker says, dropping the sniper rifle.
"Booker, he can move really fast, can we really beat him?" Elizabeth questions, worryingly.
"Elizabeth, I won't let him take you, I promise." Booker says. "Now, let's go." Elizabeth nods. They leave the room and go up the steps to the roof. From there, they hook onto a skyline, and they ride it, searching for X.

Derpnaster
10-26-2013, 04:40 AM
X stayed within the building as he formed a plan. He knew he'd not be able to target anything but he might be able to aim visually. Though his shot might not be too sure with that method it would work.
"Now to wait for that human"

Cfavano
10-26-2013, 04:52 AM
They ride the skylines for a while, but then land in a small market. Booker looks around, keeping his gun at the ready. "I don't like this, he could come from anywhere. Keep on your toes, Elizabeth."
"What if we just...left? Maybe he'll leave us alone." Elizabeth says.
"Something tells me we can't just leave, and even if we did, he'd just follow." Booker replies, entering an alley.
"You're right, Booker." Elizabeth says dejectedly.

Derpnaster
10-26-2013, 04:57 AM
X felt like his systems had sufficiently recovered enough to continue searching for the two humans. This time he'd use his visuals it'd be a long time going but he'd hopefully get everything back.up in time. Though the armor would require repair and he'd have to get new.targeting systems since that bullet took a little more out than X first thought.

Cfavano
10-26-2013, 01:44 PM
They were about to turn a corner when they saw X walking down the alley. Booker then ducked back behind the wall. Luckily, they were behind X. "Seems we've found him." Booker says quietly. He peeks around the corner, and sees a Motorized Patriot through a tear. "Elizabeth, open that tear." It is opened, the patriot activates, and begins walking and shooting its crank gun, saying "The Lord judges, I act." In its metallic voice.

Derpnaster
10-26-2013, 02:20 PM
Hearing no.. vibrations caused by a massive machine? Yeah who wouldn't feel that that was the case for X whom.took the large machine for a maverick and as he turned around he unleashed the beautiful and terrifying power of the X buster. Which with it's powerful beams of energy soon damaged the machine to the point of being unusable. In short it was a.truly ferrying sight.

Cfavano
10-26-2013, 08:33 PM
It was then that Booker rushed out from behind the corner while X's back was turned and he was distracted. His sky-hook was on his hand, and it's spoons were spinning furiously. With his empty hand, he hurls a Shock Jockey bolt of electricity at X. This would lightly damage him, and then stun him. While he was stunned, he would then thrust his sky-hook into the back of X's neck, likely decapitating him.

Derpnaster
10-27-2013, 05:13 AM
But it was not to be so. While the hook would certainly hit X Booker was not strong enough to drive it into X's neck without over exerting his own body and getting it stuck in a twisted mess of extremely strong aloys and his internal structure. This only would serve to make the reploid very angry and as such as the hook began to tear into X he grabbed booker's hand with his own since X had Two Chips controlling body movements.
"You leave me no choice then"
X.began squeezing Booker's hand to the point of breaking it

Cfavano
10-27-2013, 12:47 PM
X was indeed squeezing Booker's hand, but it was not breaking yet. The shield around it was holding, but for how long? With his other hand, he quickly unholsters his shotgun and shoves it in X's face, pulling the trigger. The blast would very likely damage X's head, and cause him to lose focus, allowing Booker would reverse the sky-hook, freeing it. He would then hook onto a skyline and ride to a different area.

Derpnaster
10-27-2013, 02:15 PM
As soon as X felt the strange hook reverse it's direction he turned his head and boy to put a good burst of energy into the man. However the human pulled yet another weapon and discharged it into his head. He was lucky that his armor took most of the blow since he moved his head in a way to allow for that but it took a lot out of it. "This human..."
It was then that X noticed the large airship like things which seemed.to be a too convenient form of transport. An idea formed within X who then began firing his buster on the blimps whenever he saw one.

Cfavano
10-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Booker's shield had not yet regenerated, and the shot broke through, causing a minor burn on his chest. As Booker rode around the skyline, he holstered his shotgun, and he saw Elizabeth standing on a rooftop. "Booker, catch!" she cries, hurling him a Hand Cannon.
"Thanks!" He says catching it. As he rides around, his shield regenerates, and he comes back to the alley where X is. Taking aim, he fires, and then rides off."

Derpnaster
10-28-2013, 05:14 AM
On discharge the barrel of the large gum jumped up and to the left giving the bullet a little lead as it shot from the muzzle at high speed. Had Booker fired a second later the momentum of himself and the speed of the round would have killed X but since he.did not take into account his movements the round skipped off the top of X's head. X in turn.kicked a.weakened wall in and entered a building then concealed himself inside in a manner that allowed him a good view without exposing him too much

Cfavano
10-28-2013, 02:11 PM
Booker gets off of the skyline and lands on an adjacent building's roof. Elizabeth is there too. "It seems he's gone to ground." Booker says, "Let's flush him out." From a pocket, Booker takes out the songbird instrument, and plays the call. A loud screech sounds, signifying it's arrival. The Songbird then slams down into the condemned building, smashing it's way through, then flying off. The building collapses around X, threatening to crush him completely.

Derpnaster
10-28-2013, 02:18 PM
On hearing the noise X activated his emergency acceleration system and dashed at the source if the first noise as the building came down. On reaching booker he slammed his full body Vito booker and knocked him to the ground. He then placed his foot on bookers chest and pressed down pushing the shield to its limit
"... ... "
X then raised his buster and fired point blank into his chest

Cfavano
10-28-2013, 03:35 PM
Booker had a hard time breathing with X's foot on his chest, and when Booker saw his weapon in X's weapon, he raised his hand, and a ball of energy formed, absorbing the shot which Booker threw back. Booker would then raise the hand-cannon, and fire it point blank at X's chest. This would force X off of him. He would then roll onto his feet, equip his sky-hook and leap onto a skyline.

Derpnaster
10-29-2013, 04:28 PM
As the force of the shot impacted X's armor it cracked taking most of the force with it but still throwing him iff the fairy injured human. As he landed X rolled back to his feet and let a few shots off at Booker hoping to damage either him or the skyline itself to limit his movement. Having done that and not willing to risk much more in the open X jumped off the roof and landed in another alley. He then kicked a hole in a wall and hid.for a bit.

Cfavano
11-01-2013, 12:43 AM
A buster shot clips Booker, and one breaks his shield, burning his leg. "Aargh." The other shots that hit the skyline do nothing. After a bit, he gets off and lands in a courtyard, landing hard. "Dammit, he got me."
"Booker, here. You're hurt!" He turns to Elizabeth, who tosses him a large medkit.
"Thanks." He says, catching it and patching himself up. Feeling good as new, he takes a moment to catch his breath.

Derpnaster
11-01-2013, 02:07 AM
X checked his systems over then pulled out a blue capsule from his midsection.
He then plugged it into his arm and felt a cool feeling of relief washed over him as some of the more serious holes patched themselves up though his pain was not replaced he felt at about 85% and glad he'd brought a capsule for just such an occasion.
After patching up he began to listen for the human while moving through buildings if Booker was near he'd know it first m