PDA

View Full Version : Evil Within

Sunrose
10-21-2013, 06:21 PM
It's been a very long time since I had time to sit and write anything down. I'm so rusty! Hope you all enjoy!

Misty woke up feeling refreshed and cheery; she leaned over and kissed Caleb, with a light giggle she sprang up out of the bed. “Hey, just where do you think you are going sunshine?” Caleb asked as he watched her get dressed. “Detective, someone needs to fix breakfast, and that someone is going to be me.” Misty said with a smile and headed out of the bedroom.
Caleb could smell the wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen, he got up took a shower then dressed. “Babe breakfast smells wonderful.” Caleb said as he enters the kitchen, then he poured two cups of coffee. They finished breakfast, and Misty gave Caleb a long, loving, and passionate kiss before he headed out to work.
Misty cleaned up the kitchen, singing while cleaning. ‘This is a wonderful day’ she thought while cleaning. “Well, this is done, now what to do next?” Misty said aloud, even though there was no one else within the house except her.
“What to do today? Let me check out the so called righteous ones.” As she laid back on the couch, closed her eyes, opened her inner eye….searching, looking for that brightness. “Hmmmm…so thirsty, so hungry…..come to me little chickens…here chickie chickie. I’m not going to hurt you.” She said with a mono tone. Misty watched, looking at people as if she is flying in the air and spotted a gentleman. Misty looked closer upon this gentleman, he’s light, very few dark spots and tasty looking. ‘Oh there is a cord to his soul, now where does this bond go?’ Misty wondered as her soul flew through the air heading to the other end of the bond.
‘Well, well what do we have here? A pregnant loving wife and it will be their first child. This is excellent!! Indeed. It will be their only child and that means more pain, more heartache, and more strife, just what the doctor ordered.’ Misty thought seeing the women, trying not to laugh with enormous glee.
Misty figured out where the lovely couple lived, scouted out the place then made herself comfortable. Misty called the gentleman from the home phone and said, “Dear, I’m not feeling well can you come home? I need you. Please.” On the other end of the phone the man’s voice said, “I’m not that far away be there in 10. Do you need to call 911? Are you having contractions?” Misty replied, “No, I’m not having contractions. I’m just so tired and need you by my side dear. I need your love wrapped around me.” Misty sniffled some, trying to make him think she is crying. The male replies in a rushed and worried voice, “Okay, I’ll be there. Love you.” Click as he hangs up.
Misty laughed as she headed to the bedroom. Quickly she looked through the closet grabbed an oversized dress. ‘This will do just fine.’ She thought as she started changing clothes. Once she was finished changing, she looked into the mirror and smiles. She watched the change of her becoming the pregnant woman, making sure that her face is slightly puffy as if she truly had been crying, “This is going to be so much fun.” Misty said while laughing.
The gentleman yells, “Honey, I’m here. Where are you?” With a smile Misty replied “I’m up here in the bedroom dear.” Misty smiled and laid on the bed. The gentleman came into the bedroom, “Honey, are you all right? What is going on?” he said as he walked over to the side of the bed where she was on, and hugged her. “Oh dear,” Misty replied in a sad, sniffled voice, “I missed you, and I am so hungry.”
Misty changed into a hideous dark leathery skinned beast, with a snake like body with wings, enormous mouth with pointed razor sharp teeth, and long razor sharp claws. Her eyes are black, eternal wells of darkness, no compassion and no love found in them. Only wickedness and pure evil was seen within them. The gentleman was startled, and screamed at the top of his lungs. The screams just stop as Misty devoured the gentleman whole.
Misty sat there for a while, savoring the taste of her fabulous meal. “He was better and sweeter than I had first expected.” Misty said as she got up and changed to look like herself again. After a few minutes she regurgitated the bones, clothes, shoes, hair, jewelry and everything that was not flesh on the floor next to the bed. “Now to leave,” Misty muttered a few words and she finds herself back into her home.
Misty went into the bedroom, made the bed and then took a shower. Misty went into the kitchen and fixed supper for Caleb, singing while cooking.
“Sunshine, I’m home,” Caleb said as he came through the front door. Misty ran from the kitchen and grabbed him kissed him lovingly and passionately. “We are going to have a baby!” Misty said with excitement. Caleb looked dumbfounded for a moment and then kissed her long and hard. Then he jumped to the phone and started calling family and friends.