PDA

View Full Version : [PG-16]Oakville High: The OOC!

Evil Troy
07-09-2010, 07:29 AM
(This RP is rated PG–16 – Language, some violence and maybe some partial nudity.)

Hello Sir or Madam,

If you are reading this than congratulations you have just been accepted into the countries most prestigious school, Oakville High! We hope that you will consider and choose our wonderful establishment. But to help you make your decision let’s take a look at what all Oakville has to offer.

1. An advance education – There is nothing like a good GPA and prestigious school to make a college application look wonderful.
2. Various academics – Thinking about going into computer design or auto shop? Well with our various course making that transition into college will be no problem.
3. Various after school activities – Whether it is from basket ball to chess we have just about every kind of club one could possibly hope for.
4. An amazing staff – Here at Oakville we pride ourselves on having a staff that is helpful and wishes nothing more than to see a person succeed.

And this is just a small portion of what Oakville has to offer.

We sincerely hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerely,

Principal Amy Sakura

P.S. We are also fairly cheap as well.

Now then, I know what you’re thinking. “Oh god, a school for snobs, nerds, and cheap asses.” Surprisingly, however, this is not the case. True Oakville is in fact the most prestigious high school in the country and true that most of the kids there are actually pretty smart, and true it is cheap…Okay so I know I’m not helping things any but you have to believe me on this one. Oakville is….well….special. There is no way to really put it into words or to really even explain it. It is just something that you’ll have to find out on your own. Of course what do I know? You all have be going there since you started high school and I’m just the new kid. Well anyways see you all in class.

Rules:

1. Obey all RPA rules – Violators will be reported!
2. I am the GM what I say goes – Three strikes and you’re out!
3. This RP is rated PG–16 – Language, some violence and maybe some partial nudity.
4. If you read the rules put an RR at the top of your character sheet.
5. Relationships are welcome. Relationships going into the RP are also welcome – Except no one has any kind relation to my character. He is a new student and no one even knows him.
6. Try to post at least once a day – If you are planning on being absent please try to notify me.
7. Make your characters as whacky as you want them to be – Just try not to get out of line with it.
8. This is sort of a free roam RP so your character has the freedom to do whatever outside of class – Your characters are not obligated to hang around my character like a tic even between class and after school. Heck you don’t even really ever have to talk to my character.
9. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.
10. Have fun.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Nickname: (Not required)
Appearance: (Anime welcome)
Bio:
Club: (Photography, basketball, etc. No Host Club! This is not Ouran High.)

Accepted Characters:

1. Kouhei Ryo - Angelicwarrior
2. Tamika Holub - Fox-Kun
3. Tamara Holub - Fox-Kun
4. Cyanna Inasuka - Crow
5. Sean Farley - Abstract Monkey
6. Cooper Rivers - Willow's Tara
7. William McCallister - Bravado
8. Ellen Cho - Shu Die Hua
9. Alexander Morgan - Excalibur
10. Cheryl Anne Ueki - Poison's Beauty
11. Katriana LeRuse - Allan-Hatai

Notes:

1. I know I’ve only slightly mentioned this but in this everyone kind of knows everyone. We are all in the same class together and you have all been in the same class together since you started high school. My character will be the only one who does not know any one or anything about the school period. He is the new kid.
2. I know there is only six spots in the accepted characters sheet but that is only because after six peoples character sheets have been posted and approved, this includes me, I will begin. There are in fact 25 open spaces, AKA one for each class member.
3. Like I have also slightly mentioned this is not a normal school. Your character can be kooky, whacky, and all around strange. Then can even be so smart that they have absolutely no common sense. Just don’t make your character stupid or somebody that should actually be in a straight jacket and sent off to the Looney house.
4. I can’t really think of anything else at the moment but I know I will. In which case I will post note updates in the OOC.

Evil Troy
07-09-2010, 07:30 AM
Name: Kouhei Ryo
Nickname: None
Appearance:
http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/ss269/Hottskill/RPG/AnimeGuy.jpg
Bio: The new kid. Back at my old school I had a lot of friends but I only really ever hang out with my close ones. To be honest I never really wanted to leave my school. But I guess after Oakville saw that I was the top student in my school they could resist to send me a invitation which of course after my mom saw the Most prestigious and cheap parts I had no other choice but to go. Well I guess I may was well make the most of it.
Club: None as of yet

Fox Xalian
07-09-2010, 07:33 AM
I'm interested. I want to bring in two characters though, is that okay?

Evil Troy
07-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Haha of course, that perfectly fine. Seeing how there and 24 open spaces there is no problem with that at all.

Fox Xalian
07-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Okay well, I'll have to adapt my characters into the sheet you want us to use.

Name: Tamika Holub
Nickname: Tammi
Appearance: Has shoulder length strawberry blond hair, her eyes eyes are brown, but they look orange. She wears a purple dress.
Bio: She is from Ukraine, well her family is originally, she was born in the US though, along with her twin sister Tamara. When she was 9 she was in a car accident with her mum. They both survived, but Tamika was traumatized by this and became mute. Her mum was paralyzed from the waist down. She is protected by her twin, since people tease her because she doesn't speak.
Club: Music, she plays the violin.

Name: Tamara Holub
Nickname: Tama
Appearance: Has shoulder length strawberry blond hair, her eyes eyes are brown, but they look orange. She wears a blue shirt and a red tartan skirt.
Bio: Almost the same as Tamika's, except she was at home when the accident happened so she looks after her twin sister. She doesn't like people getting to close to Tamika in case they hurt her.
Club: Music, she plays the flute.

Crow
07-09-2010, 04:25 PM
http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy356/libraryhermit95/AnimeGirl.jpg
Name: Cyanna Inasuka {Sai-Aa-nah Ee-nah-sue-kah}
Nickname: Cee-Cee
Bio: "Cyanna" was born to a loving couple as a normal, happy child. Her mother, Yuko Asyra was a model and her father, Zerveg Asyra is the Russian Embassitor for the US. Her original name was Ksneia Asyra... But her name changed to Cyanna Inasuka when she moved to the US with her parents for protection purposes. She is a really kind girl, but alot of people don't seem to talk to her out of fear {Alot of rumors have been spread about her}. She loves to draw and can often be seen in the cafeteria with her sketchbook.
Club: The art club and The music club {she plays the Cello}

Abstract Monkey
07-09-2010, 08:14 PM
This seems interesting. I'll put up a character soon.

Evil Troy
07-10-2010, 05:31 AM
Alright, Fox-Kun both of your characters look good, accepted! Crow your character looks good as well, accepted!

Alright once two more people join I'll start the IC. Haha can I get some guys too? I mean don't get me wrong the girls are nice but I need some guys to get my back. Lqtm (Laugh Quietly To Myself)

Fox Xalian
07-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Yeah they are good for characters that originally got made as extras for another roleplay and they had no personality, and I liked them so much I decided to make them better, they only just got their last names.

Evil Troy
07-11-2010, 05:45 AM
Haha I'm interested to see their personalities.

Fox Xalian
07-11-2010, 05:53 AM
Well my one blog entry is their actual character sheet, the one I had to adjust to the one you wanted for here.

Evil Troy
07-11-2010, 06:05 AM
Haha just read your blog, Nothing like a bossy sister.

Abstract Monkey
07-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Finished up my character!

Name: Sean Farley
Nickname: None

Appearance:
http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz53/AbstractMonkeyArt/Reference__North_by_accoustix.jpg
Colors: His hair is black and the color of his eyes is dark green. The cardigan he wears is baige. The shirt beneath is white and the trousers are black.

Bio: Sean comes from a pretty normal family consisting of a mother, who works as a writer for the local newspaper, a father, who works as a teacher and his little sister who's currently in the second year of middle school.

Sean isn't very social when in school. He was badly bullied through his elementary and middle school years. The reason for this is mainly his stuttering. All the bullying ended up making Sean very anti social. Preferring books over people.

Club: Bookclub - He's also the student in charge of the library.

Evil Troy
07-12-2010, 07:10 AM
AM your character sheet looks good, accepted.

By the way did you draw that picture of your character?

Fox Xalian
07-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Yep. She bosses everyone else around though. And imagine these two, as I said before, were just extras in another high school roleplay with no real personality.

Willow's Tara
07-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Hi, I think I might just create a character as well for this if you don't mind

Name: Cooper Rivers
Nickname: Coop

Appearance: Cooper is about 5'7 tall with a muscular body, he has short brown hair and brown eyes, many girls have commented that he is quite hot. He usually wears a white or black shirt with jeans and shoes, he is quite fit as he runs alot as well.

Bio: Cooper was born in Oakville and was raised by his parents Kate and James Rivers, two highly respected citizens and both actors, they had a career but when Cooper was born Kate decided to quit her acting life to raise him while James did part time acting jobs as well. Cooper has always loved women and constantly flirts with them and is a womanizer in the making, although he tries not to but he can't help it and has even slept with a few women.

Since reaching the age of 15 Cooper told his parents he could look after himself and he wants them to have their careers, after some talking James and Kate went back to acting while Cooper mostly lived at the house alone, which was fine with him since it was a beautiful expensive house that he had parties at and took girls to. He also had a best friend Terry Sullivan however he moved away after Year 8 so Cooper made some new friends in Oakville High even though he rather talk to the girls.

Club:Basketball Club

Fox Xalian
07-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Oh wow if this character gets accepted, and by the looks of it I would say that is a distinct possibility, then the IC will start!

Evil Troy
07-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Hahaha well it wouldn't be high school if it didn't have the man hoe, no offense Willow.

Looks good though, accepted.

Alright people that makes six, we can now get the IC started! Also for everyone else who was thinking about joining just remember that you still can join. There are a total of 25 possible open spots for this RP.

Fox Xalian
07-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Well I wait for the IC to be up and running. This should be fun, I would love to see Willow's character try and flirt with my two and not get shredded by Tamara.

Abstract Monkey
07-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Marvelous news that the IC will start up. Looking forward to it.

Nope, I didn't draw the picture. Found it with google.

Willow's Tara
07-12-2010, 11:47 PM
lol yep High School needs one of these guys and it's Cooper :P He will try to flirt with every pretty girl in the school (Regardless of their stereotype as long as they are pretty to him), hope the IC is up soon

Bravado
07-12-2010, 11:49 PM
Man, I haven't roleplayed a regular high school in a while. I think I'll give it a go!
-dashes off to make a character sheet-

Bravado
07-12-2010, 11:59 PM
Name: William McCallister

Nickname: Will, Willy

Appearance: (I'm drawing one now)But to tide you over until I'm finished, he has shoulder-length brown hair, generally wears either plain-colored shirts or band tees, and wears loose-fitting jeans, due to his gaunt figure.

Bio: Because he has always been fairly tall, William drew quite a bit of attention to himself, whether or not it was his intention. Though throughout his childhood, many had teased him for it, he rebounded with age and became social, due to the fact that by appearance alone, people would notice him anyway. To be polite, he is rather obnoxious, and has an odd fetish with drawing stick figures of women swooning over himself. He is also known for creating poorly-constructed stick-figure caricatures of teachers and other students, on top of being known for his deep love for the band Van Halen. Despite his personal development, he is still rather self-conscious about his height; it is one of the only things that will bother him if mentioned. Overall, his childhood was fairly normal and decent, providing nothing out of the ordinary regarding his home life.

Club: Guitar, Mu Alpha Theta(This one's on the down-low)

Evil Troy
07-13-2010, 06:58 AM
Alright the IC is up and here is a link to it.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=268087#post268087

Bravado your character looks good, accepted!

Abstract Monkey
07-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Awesome-sauce. Managed to get a post in. :3

Evil Troy
07-14-2010, 08:02 AM
Nice posts guys, I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty interesting RP.

Oh by the way thanks to a suggestion by Crow Oakville will be having a formal dance some time in the near future. Granted I haven't added any mention to it yet in any posts but I find a way to but it in. But anyways if any of you have any suggestions for this RP please don't hesitate to tell me via PM or by posting them on here. Suggestions and ideas are always welcome.

Damonique
07-14-2010, 01:53 PM
More or less unrelated, but I accidentally clicked on the IC for this RP and sort of entertained by the first post, saying the Asian kid had blonde hair...you realise thats not even physically possible in genealogy, Right?

Now proceed to disregard this post, I was just nit-picking.

Bravado
07-15-2010, 12:41 AM
I know an Asian kid with blonde hair. He's 3/16ths Asian, according to him, and his last name, which I'm withholding for protection, is only two letters long, and is quite Asian. He's Chinese. It's possible over generations, haha. Plus, that was explained in the beginning. Thanks for looking out for us though, palaroonie.

Evil Troy
07-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Well it is possible, it's just very rare.

Anyways, When I was thinking about Crow's idea for the dance I came up with the idea that every week something happens like for example one week it's a dance, another week it's field trip. But yeah if you all have ideas for the weeks please post them here, or send me a PM. Either way works.

Bravado
07-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Sounds good to me. Football games always guarantee a Homecoming Dance, too, and God knows how fun games can be. I'm just envisioning like, a line of marching band kids in those awkward under-uniform overalls eating hotdogs and like, dudes with no shirts on and their chests painted to spell like, "Go Team" or some shit. Oh, and I'll throw a streaker in there too, for good measures.

Crow
07-15-2010, 05:23 PM
hee hee, I posted... Cee-Cee is now pissed at Will.

Evil Troy
07-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Duh! How could I have forgoten about football games!? Wow I feel really stupid now.

Crow
07-15-2010, 05:34 PM
and the North-Eastern trio can be a part of the marching band since we are in the school band

Damonique
07-15-2010, 06:00 PM
I know an Asian kid with blonde hair. He's 3/16ths Asian, according to him, and his last name, which I'm withholding for protection, is only two letters long, and is quite Asian. He's Chinese. It's possible over generations, haha. Plus, that was explained in the beginning. Thanks for looking out for us though, palaroonie.

Well, I did draw my conclusion from a short overview of genealogy I had in health class. I suppose it would just be extremely rare, if not impossible, because in everyone of Asian decent, black hair is the standard, and is a dominant trait.

Meaning if an Asian man married a blonde European woman, the child would have black hair. I suppose there is the "Freak of Nature" principle though, in that dominant genes are about 98% dominant, meaning that only 2% of all children would be born from that gene and not have the dominant trait.

I just occasionally feel the need to post my random observations on occassion.

Evil Troy
07-15-2010, 06:07 PM
Haha not a problem Jansen.

But yes to be a little more precise in order for someone to have blonde hair both parents must have the blonde chromosome. So in order for an asian to have blonde hair they would have to marry a europian woman their child could carry that blonde chromosome then their child or the next generation could end up with blonde hair assuming that they're parent married a women with a the blonde chromosome. Sorry if that didn't make any sense but it's kind of hard to explain when writting it down.

Wow amazing how we're discussing this here. Kind of funny really.

Damonique
07-15-2010, 06:28 PM
Thats a lot of what an OOC is for....random discussion of topic so-and-so without interrupting the RP itself. Look at any of the NazGypsy RP's, they're full of off-topic banter.

Bravado
07-15-2010, 06:58 PM
No biggie, brother, I just thought that it was a silly statement to make.

ORLY, Crow? -goes to read-

Crow
07-15-2010, 10:22 PM
Haa haa, Cyanna's dad called :P

Evil Troy
07-17-2010, 04:17 AM
Cyanna's being bad. Answering a cell phone during school hours, tisk tisk.

Crow
07-17-2010, 04:27 AM
she has assigned ringtones and the instrumental version of the Russian National Anthem is her father... she kind of has no choice but to answer it, or else he'll be thinking that she is doing something naughty and will have to order in the heavy duties to retreive her.

Evil Troy
07-17-2010, 04:40 AM
Hahaha wow that's pretty funny.

Alright I'm gonna allow three more posts before I do a little time skip.

Shu Die Hua
07-19-2010, 09:48 PM
*(RR) I read the rules, hehe.

Name: Ellen Cho

Nickname: Her dad calls her Ellie, her mom calls her 小伦 (taken from her Chinese name, 埃伦). Coincedentally, she prefers "Ellie."

Appearance: Ellen ("Ellie" to close friends) is half Chinese, half American. She has long, impossibly-straight black hair that falls along her back, and dark-brown eyes. She's tall (for a girl anyway) and is slightly plump, but not overweight. She hates labels, but would probably fall into the "rocker" category because she always wears band t-shirts (Dream Theater, Iron Maiden, Kansas), form-fitting jeans, and knit caps. There's not a single pink thing in her closet.

Bio: Ellie lives with her American father, Chinese mother, and maternal grandparents. She idolizes her dad - a lanky, free-spirited ex-hippie - because he was always the one to encourage her to follow her own path in life. Ellie's mother, on the other hand, is intense, demanding, and can be overbearing at times. The girl is constantly pulled in opposite directions: conforming to the traditional ideas of what it means to be a Chinese girl, and being an untamed soul like her father. She prefers the latter.

Ellie is rather quiet and serious around people she doesn't know, which is often misconstrued as arrogance or indifference. But the truth is, she has a hard time relating to people her age - especially girls. Ellie would much rather play video games or headbang to some 70's/80's classic rock than paint her finger nails.

Often called "anti-social" by her classmates, Ellie is extremely stubborn and opinionated, but still cares a lot about others (even if she doesn't show it). She's an activist, humanist, feminist . . . so if you want to make her mad, go ahead and make a women-belong-in-the-kitchen joke. Just see what happens.

Club: None, yet. But she wants to start a ghost-hunting club.

Bravado
07-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Dream Theater.

I smell a friendship!

Shu Die Hua
07-19-2010, 10:03 PM
No way, I've never met a Dream Theater fan my age! Nice!

Bravado
07-20-2010, 12:49 AM
Yeah, I saw 'em down in Tampa doing ProgNation with Zappa Plays Zappa, Scale the Summit, and BigElf. Great show.

Evil Troy
07-20-2010, 03:27 AM
Wow I must admit you're the first girl that I've seen that like Dream Theater and I must admit that is awesome.

Anyways your character looks good accepted! You can post anytime.

Shu Die Hua
07-20-2010, 04:58 AM
Holy crap, another DT fan? This place is officially awesome :SHINY:

Okay, I'll jump in now!

Evil Troy
07-20-2010, 05:15 AM
Hey Die if you could try not to interact too much with everyone just yet, because I'm gonna be doing a small time skip in my next post.

Haha sorry I guess I should have had you wait until I had posted. My bad.

Shu Die Hua
07-20-2010, 06:45 AM
Oh, do you want me to delete my post and jump back in after you post? Because that's fine with me~

Evil Troy
07-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Nah don't worry about it. I was actually thinking about it and if I do a time skip it would kind of take away from the whole free roam aspect of this RP.

Of course now that I think about it it could just be this way for the first day. Eh I don't know, do you all have any suggestions?

Shu Die Hua
07-20-2010, 08:00 AM
I think time-jumps are probably necessary to keep things moving quickly . . . but we'll have to find a comfortable lull when people are bored and want to move on ^^

Evil Troy
07-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Alright I decided against the time skip. Instead I decided I would do something else. Oh by the way Willow if you are still with us I know you really haven't had much of a reason to post but I think the next class period will give you a good chance to really introduce your character.

Next class = P.E.

Shu Die Hua
07-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Great, my worst subject *laughs*

mcstringer
07-21-2010, 02:39 AM
Ooooooo ssoooo making a character. Don't wait up. I know how to jump in.

Name:Alexander Morgan
Nickname: (Not required)
Appearance: http://s3.amazonaws.com/kidzworld_photo/images/200843/4e18b1a9-3a42-4f27-9746-65a31ee71c46/RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy.jpg
Bio: Smaller than average around 5'6" (and 3/4) and full of wirey muscle, this typical Irish red was born in America and raised by Army Lt. Col. Amanda and Former Heavyweight Boxing Champion Jack "Hammer" Morgan. Until going to this school this Army brat moved near constantly and became "the new kid" at many a school across America and a few countries. He developed a hard "Don't Fuck With Me" attitude to survive the moves and talked his parents into paying for his Martial Art education. He and his father spend time in gyms boxing. He was one of the school bullies until recently because he might be able to stay in this school long enough to graduate.
Club: Martial Arts Club: American Karate and American Boxing. Baseball Club

Evil Troy
07-21-2010, 03:49 AM
Haha sweet, I had a feeling you'd join sooner or later Ex.

mcstringer
07-21-2010, 05:47 AM
You always make good ones. I had to take the bait.

Crow
07-21-2010, 03:09 PM
Yay ^ ^ more people :D

mcstringer
07-21-2010, 07:03 PM
character accepted?

Poison's Beauty
07-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Name: Cheryl Anne Ueki
Nickname: Anne

Appearance: Anne stands at 5'1'' with dark-brown, wavy hair that falls to her waste. She has bangs and usually wears her hair down. Her eyes are brown and she wears a pair of square-framed (black) glasses. She likes to wear sweaters a lot, regardless of weather, loves faded blue jeans, and never leaves home without her worn-out black Converse high-tops.

Bio: Anne is of Japanese decent, although most of her is Micronesian one way or the other. Her father is a member of the US Army, and her parents live on a base in Guam where Anne had spent most of her childhood years. Every summer she would visit her parents on the island while keeping in touch through most of the year via letters and e-mails. During her sixth year of elementary school, Anne had gotten into a terrible squaffle with a few other girls. Because of this, her parents had decided it might be better if she grew up with her mother's parents. Since then she'd had to live by the strict standards of her grandmother, an eccentric old woman very keen on keeping her family reputation clean. Anne's grandfather, who unfortunately passed away a few years ago, was a calmer person and had introduced Anne to her love of poetry. Because of her past childhood experience, Anne tries her best to avoid confrontation. She is exceptionally quiet and keeps her head buried in books at almost all hours of the day. She can also be scene scribbling in her notebooks. Anne is also an avid lover of alternative/indie rock music, and her iPod is littered with artists such as Broken Social Scene and the Goo Goo Dolls.

Clubs: (none)

I'm fairly new at this so if I did anything wrong, lemme know >.<

Evil Troy
07-23-2010, 02:54 AM
Ah Sorry guys, I've been really busy these past two days. But anyways -

Excalibur your character looks good, accepted!

Poison's Beauty your character also looks good, accepted!

Anyways don't worry guys I'll post shortly. Also Ex and Poison you two can post after I get me post in.

Evil Troy
07-23-2010, 06:27 AM
Dun! Dun! Dun! Cliff hanger!
Okay, I'm gonna let everyone get in a post before I introduce Class 11-C's drill instruc...I mean P.E. teacher.

Bwahahahaha...Uh-hmm just ignore my evil plotting ways. lqtm

Shu Die Hua
07-23-2010, 06:34 AM
Yay! I'll post as soon as everybody else gets a chance to jump in.

And I have one question; it's rather embarrassing . . .

How do you pronounce Kouhei Ryo?! Is it Koh-hay Ree-yoh? O.Osweat

Japanese names always confuse me~

mcstringer
07-23-2010, 10:51 PM
'Ight dudes, sorry for the stalling. Post is coming up now. Wor, work, work, etc....

mcstringer
07-23-2010, 10:53 PM
'Ight dudes, sorry for the stalling. Post is coming up now. Work, work, work, etc....

Shu Die Hua
07-23-2010, 11:03 PM
No worries, take your time! :D

Shu Die Hua
07-24-2010, 11:27 PM
By the way, nobody answered my question -byo-

(See above)

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 03:41 AM
I'm almost mad I didn't find this sooner... Then I wouldn't be so far behind! Can we say my character arrived at school late? (That is, if I get accepted...) RR :D

Name: Katriana LeRuse
Nickname: Kat
Appearance:
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/sprints42/girls/girl10.jpg
Bio: Katriana is the daughter of a former U.S. ambassador. She could probably play the game admirably, but she hates politics. They took her dad away, after all. While they were in other countries for his job, Kat read. A lot. She also lost herself in music;she can play several instruments, plus she sings. Since he was such a public figure, she was also taught martial arts for self-defense. One would wonder how they found the time to teach her, but since her dad wants to become president one day, they thought it was a good precaution. She also has OCD and, though not as bad as some, there are some things that just have to be "right".
There were the occasional bullies that made fun of her for her OCD in middle school, but they were easily scared off. It was when the boys started to get interested in her and some of them didn't want to listen when she said "no" that there was a problem. Kat has a totally irrational--well, I wouldn't say fear, but it's close--thing with boys. They can't touch her. Even if it's just an accidental bump in a crowd, Kat will flip out and take the guy down just for touching her. When the boys at her middle school got tired of her saying no and avoiding them, they tried to force the issue. They surrounded her and started touching her and grabbing her, and Kat ended up putting a few of them in the hospital. No one ever knew about her paranoia-except her parents, who wouldn't tell because it was embarrassing-and she wouldn't tell them why she beat the guys up, so they told her father to find another high school (the two were attached). Her father searched high and low for a place that would take her and found Oakville. They didn't care about her past there, they mostly just cared about her grades. That was freshman year, and Kat hasn't had too many problems... So far.
Club: Book Club, Band club, choir club, martial arts club

Let me know if I need to change anything...

Shu Die Hua
07-26-2010, 04:21 AM
Yay, another player! You can definitely do the whole arriving-late-to-school thing. Everybody else has! :D

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 04:34 AM
Okay! I'll have to read through what's happened, though. That could take a while...

Shu Die Hua
07-26-2010, 06:25 AM
On a side note:

I hope the gym teacher shows up soon!

And Ellie thinks we should have a dance coming up ._.

Evil Troy
07-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Sorry I'm so late with my post guys, I went camping over the weekend. But it is up now and life is good. Lqtm

Anyways, Die to answer your quesiton you pronouce his name "Koh-hay rai-oh" So you were almost right.

Also Allan-H your character looks good, accepted. You may also arrive late, haha that way Kouhei won't be the only late person.

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Awesome! I'll get right on a post.

Bravado
07-27-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm sorry, but I think I have to drop-out. This is just moving too fast for me, haha. It's been a thriller, though.

Shu Die Hua
07-27-2010, 05:22 PM
Poor Ellie . . . her hopes are going to be crushed ^^"

Bravado
07-27-2010, 05:24 PM
B'aww... It's just that there are so many people on there now! I got on this morning and there was like, a page of new posts. I feel bad, though. I'll try, but my activity compared to everyone else's might not be too great...

Fox Xalian
07-27-2010, 05:28 PM
It's okay Bravado, we can both have hardly any posts together. Anyway, we need everyone we can, nothing can kill a roleplay like a major character dropping out, I should know.

Bravado
07-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah, that's not fair to do to you guys. I'll try my best! Sorry though; I'll try to get in at least a post a day. BUT. SO. FAAAST....

Allan-Hatai
07-27-2010, 05:34 PM
That's fine. I have what, one post in 7 pages or so?

Shu Die Hua
07-27-2010, 05:40 PM
We're all friends here, so there's no pressure to post every ten seconds! XD

Why don't we each try to limit our posts to one a day? Would that be okay?

Bravado
07-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Whoa there, I'd hate to dictate something like that. I'll manage, but thanks. c:

Shu Die Hua
07-27-2010, 05:46 PM
I guess I shouldn't speak for everybody, sorry XD

Bravado
07-27-2010, 05:47 PM
No, it's all good! Seriously though, I'll just keep up, haha. It's not fair to do to you guys.

Allan-Hatai
07-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Well it's not like we expect you to be a superhero...

Bravado
07-27-2010, 05:49 PM
Well, I'll quit dawdling and go make some heroics.
-heads to IC-

Evil Troy
07-29-2010, 07:43 PM
I'm glad to see you're not dropping Bravado, but I mean seriously look at me. I'm the GM and I'm only posting like every other day. Lqtm

Also I'm sorry for not posting sooner. I was gonna post yesterday but when I got home from work and ate supper I pretty much just passed out on my couch.

Shu Die Hua
07-31-2010, 02:47 AM
I forgot to tell you guys that I'm taking a vacation from the internet for about 2 weeks or so. I posted it in the "departures" section, but I forgot to post it here. I don't want anybody to wonder why I'm not posting :(

Evil Troy
08-01-2010, 05:01 AM
Sorry for my inactivity guys, there was a death in the family so I've been busy with that. Also just to get an idea how many people are still interested in this? I mean from the way everyone has been posting I'm kinda getting the feeling everyone has just kinda left. Granted I know Die is on vacation and it's kind of hard for some of you to post because there's really nothing to post about but...yeah....Just to get an idea.

Also on another note I was thinking about starting another RP but I need some ideas for it. To give a basic idea for what it's about it's gonna be a whole collection of different stories. easiest example I can give is like the show Tales from The Crypt. I start a story or a "Scenerio" and I control all of the NPC's and such and whoever joins will control the main characters in the story. But basically what I was thinking was in the OOC we all set an obvious and somewhat easy goal to reach and when the main characters reach that goal we start all over again and put them in a different scenerio, once again all agreeing on a goal in the OOC. But to make things interesting that's where I come in with the NPC's and other obsitalces to block the plaths.

Kind of complicated but I think if done right it could be really fun. Anyways I know there is a whole section dedicated to ideas and such but I figured I would just post this here to see if you all had any ideas or suggestions.

Allan-Hatai
08-01-2010, 05:17 AM
I'm still interested in this. Frankly, I was just waiting for other people to post...

mcstringer
08-01-2010, 10:34 PM
ditto

Evil Troy
08-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Alright cool and I know Die is still in this.

Allan-Hatai
08-03-2010, 12:49 AM
As a warning, I'm going to be gone Thursday through Sunday.

Fox Xalian
08-04-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm pretty much in the same boat as the rest of you, I'm just waiting for some interaction. But I could add some new characters, I have pleanty. Hell my two, Tamara and Tamika, had only been created because of lack of characters in another rp, my first ever characters could be brought into this one.

Evil Troy
08-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Haha I was actually thinking about making another chatacter of my own as well. Of course seeing how not very many people seem to still be interested in this I'm wondering if I should just have this moved to the private section.

Fox Xalian
08-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Maybe we should just scrap this idea, as good as it is.

Evil Troy
08-07-2010, 04:51 AM
This is true. Sometimes it's just best to cut your losses. It was a good idea though...actually I just got an idea. A band RP only we could occasionally work in some times were we are in school, just like a class or lunch or something. I was thinking either that or a knight RP. I don't know which though.

Fox Xalian
08-07-2010, 03:02 PM
I have characters that would fit both, but I have never done a band roleplay before, as long as my two can still play violin and flute.

Evil Troy
08-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Hmm well just to make sure we are on the same page when I say a band I mean like a rock band. It would be just a simple high school garage band and their rise to fame. I'm not really sure how you would do a flute in a band though. A violin I know you could do, however.

Fox Xalian
08-08-2010, 02:55 PM
I'll just take out Tamika's twin and add one of my older characters who plays the guitar....another girl of course.

Allan-Hatai
08-09-2010, 04:25 AM
I'd go for that as well.

Evil Troy
08-10-2010, 06:47 AM
Alright band RP it is! I will have try to have an OOC up sometime tomorrow.

Allan-Hatai
08-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Could you post a link here, or at least tell us what to look for?

Bravado
08-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Ooh! Sorry to vanish; I had an impromptu DC visit. I'd still be using William.

Crow
08-10-2010, 05:48 PM
Hmmm... If anyone is interested, I have a Harvest Moon Roleplay up and running that is ver active and near the start. I'm looking for 1 more guy and 2 more girls to make things evenly matched, If you want to see more of it... Click the link in my signature.

Crow
08-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Gah.

Evil Troy
08-12-2010, 03:23 AM
Alright guys the OOC of "The Rise of a High School Garage Band" is up! Here is the link.

http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5986