PDA

View Full Version : Empire Of The Rising Sun: Rebirth (R)

Death101
10-31-2013, 04:28 PM
(Rated R For Sex, Guns, Killing, Swearing, Drinking, Smoking & Religion)

*Do Not Post Until Stated In The OOC*

Death101
10-31-2013, 06:00 PM
The drop ship was racing towards the shores of South. "Alright people, we're going to be in a tough fight these people are as proud of their history as we are." I stated taking out my bottle of Sake. "When we hit he sand get to cover then move froward carefully watch one another's back, Saito-San your with me." I stated as I took a drink from my Sake."Glory to Japan!" I shouted as the gates fell as I and hundreds of my fellow Japanese men and women rushed the beach I slid into cover waiting for the rest of my squad to join me and take cover.

Iwazuma
10-31-2013, 08:19 PM
As usual, I was seated in the back of the drop ship. Not seated, per se.....but more like lying underneath more important people. I was supposed to remember my calling. I was a man without a clan, blasphemy here. It was bad to have no family name. Coupled with the fact that I was not extraordinary in any way, that may be why I was used as bait. But thanks to my success at my job, I was now bait for my leader's squadron. A shameful pride. The drop ship was spewing hundreds of my comrades now, but I was forced to wait, for the more important foot soldiers had to exit first. I was one of the last ones off the ship. I tumbled to the sand with a bit of grace, then cautiously picked my way through the area, searching for my leader under the cover. After a five minute search, I found him, with his traditional bottle of sake. I slid over next to him, sighing lightly.
"I have arrived sir, Hanzo reporting. What are my duties.....bait again?"

Death101
10-31-2013, 08:26 PM
"No, I've got some what of a heart left; just don't get shot Hanzo and stay close this time this isn't a training drill." I stated as more men rushed I saw a squad over take a trench and throw a few smokes this way giving us cover. "1st Rifle Squad move up into the trenches, 34th Armored Roll in and take out any Anti-Air and other heavy hits you find." I heard shouts as they ran about the rest of my squad gathering in cover I pushed Hanzo down as a stray bullet flew over head.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-01-2013, 04:19 AM
(Akio)
I followed in after the battalion, staying quiet, being careful not to slip up since I was fighting for two people here. Nothing but the best could be acceptable. Taking orders is easy, but for me, honor has nothing to do with it. I have no extreme respect in regards to our "Majestic Emperor", and considering my clan's past and my own obligations, it is hard to say that I do everything he says with such a willing heart, although I have never protested. Speaking of the devil, he was just a little ways ahead of me. I could hear his orders and small side conversation with the "Bait" loud and clear. Using my power didn't seem appropriate until I was on the actual battle field, so I waited for further instruction, staying alert and ready.

AliceMalice15
11-01-2013, 11:12 AM
Kyojin no Kirā

As I sat on the drop ship in preparation for battle I could only sit in my own stony silence as the damned child prattled on about his battle strategy as if we hadn't been over it thousands of times this morning. When the ship did finally land I was one of the first few out and pressed in to cover nearby. When the boy started talking to Hanzo I could only frown in disapproval.

"You shouldn't baby him on the battle field your highness," I sighed irritably, "it's more likely to land him a bullet in the head than a strong victory. Just keep you head down and eyes scanning about you, and never think that you are safe. It is most likely not true."

I felt only disgust at the emperor's almost mothering tone when he spoke to the clan less boy. It wasn't that I felt Hanzo should be treated like bait as he had been trained to be, but rather I knew the battlefield better and knew the dangers of making soldiers feel safe on the field. It would only bring death.

Death101
11-01-2013, 02:18 PM
"I'm aware of that Kirā, but I care for all of you like family even those from the smaller clans, even that of the former prime minsters clan. A death is a death no matter who it is, we mourn and move on but Hanzo has proven time and time again he's loyal even though he's used as bait, without him the squad wouldn't quiet be the same." I shouted as a jumped over my cover and into a trench running along it fighting off any opposing forces that got in ht way. "1st Samurai Squad move in!" I shouted making my way towards there bunker in the cliff we needed to take out the coastal guns that's what this had been the first attack so we could land the rest of our men. We'd already lost some loyal men when we had come over.

Iwazuma
11-01-2013, 05:46 PM
I gave Kira a quiet, slightly annoyed look before following my leader towards the nearby bunker, quietly scanning the area for anything harmful. "Actually Kira, I am just as qualified for this job as yourself. Beyond you, even. A living bait is even more impossible than a living foot soldier. I WALK into traps. I TRIGGER ambushes. And yet here I am. I'm still alive, despite every reason for me not to be. I may not have fighting skills, but....I....just want to be here, ok? I've spent years as bait...."Yikes, I broke down...... "Look, I-Sir, stop!" I lunged forward and pulled my leader back just in time to stop him from being pelted by a slew of bullets coming from a rather suspicious tree. Taking out the pistol I had been issued yesterday, I shot three bullets at the tree and heard a satisfying THUNK as the threat was eliminated. "As I was saying....my training helps me spot ambushes and hidden dangers....."

Death101
11-01-2013, 05:59 PM
"And has saved me a visit to Satan's den to get healed more then once." I put my sword though the forehead of someone who was sneaking up on Hanzo. "Like it or not Hanzo is one of us, his skill set, different yes. Useless, no not in the slightest." I walked over to the ladder and started climbing. "Now let's go." I stated looking down.

crazydawg444
11-01-2013, 06:33 PM
I stared out at the battlefield. The only place that could be considered a home anymore. I may not agree with this invasion, but it is not my place to voice that. Then I heard the voice of Yuji Menjio ring over the sounds of war. Long live Japan. I barely whisper before stepping ito the fight out of the dropship. I could hear Yuji call for me by his side. Yes, your Highness! I sprang up and charged with my lord. Projectiled sprewed past us and men fell everywhere. I placed a hand on my ninjato, strapped to my side, I felt that one day it will save me, or someone more important. Yuji's voice, where from? He is talking to Hanzo, Im glad Im not in his position. I heard a boom. Soldiers ran toward us, so I jumped to them. I pulled out the magnum I became famous for. Storm their defenses and lines. I focus all attention on the enemy and leave the lord to others.

LittleLionFire
11-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Celeste

I was among the last to leave the ship. Because I was of low rank? Hell no. Some of the people here knew who I really was (those played by yall) but most did not. I was not about to tell them I was the silent assassin behind Kyojin no Kira, of course not. They would never trust me. And that was always to my advantage. Of course, though I do most of he dirty work, I know Kira is an excellent fighter. She just uses me a lot, I was practically raised with and by her.

I surveyed the battle, staying clear for a bit. I then looked at the sand. Fun. I was barefoot, and I looked at those enemy soldiers who could be seen, my eyes full of fear. I shivered, wrapping my arms around me. My small five foot tall body was slim like a child's, and my white hair contrasted with my bright electric blue eyes. I knew my scar stood out. I used it to my advantage, acting scared and innocent. Acting. I was impassive on the inside. Fools. I looked wild in a way, some would call ugly. I did not give a shit. But I used it. I did have a child like air, for some reason.

I noticed they stopped firing at me, and I walked forwards ever so slowly. Stalking the unsuspecting prey. I kept glancing down, then up, noting that some were creeping towards me, eyes speaking that they wanted to help me, pity apparent in the 'windows to the soul'.

I was standing on top of a hill top, looking down at them. They gestured, and I nodded, and stepped down. When I reached the bottom, the nearest one reached towards me. I looked him in the eyes, my own darkening to the death blue that signaled my fighting mind coming out. I shifted, leaping, into a pure white tiger that stood six feet at the shoulder, and had vicious teeth and fangs. I crunched the neck bones as easy as biting into pie. The bones snapped, skin breaking, the taste of the beautiful metallic blood flooding my mouth. I licked my chops before launching myself towards the rest of the five - now four manned group. They fired at me, but I dodged most. Some scraped my sides.

Damn humans.

I snarled, making a nice body strewn space, and took a small second to eat some food. It was good, no lie.

I snarled as more bullets flew past me, and launched myself towards those up higher on the beach. I run, full front, dodging bullets with my sight and speed, and start a massacre by tiger. Ripping, tearing, killing. Soon, I had left a good trail of bodies, destroying all of the west flank. I of course was covered in blood, mine and the dead, sustaining some good cuts and slashes and bullet wounds but nothing major for me. Just the normal.

AliceMalice15
11-01-2013, 10:04 PM
"Are you all suggesting that I feel he's only good for bait," I hiss taking out a few enemies who were attempting to approach us from behind, "on the contrary I am treating him just like I would any of you in his position. He is a soldier just like the rest of us and I will treat him as such. I was merely pointing out that if our dear emperor treats him like a scared child out here on the field then he's more likely to get caught unaware and find death than to provide us with valuable service. I have never agreed with the process of training boys like him to be live bait in battle, but as I am not in a position to stop it there isn't much I can do until we are out on the field. That is all."

As an enemy soldier leapt down from above I slammed the butt of my gun in to his head and then leapt upon him snapping his neck before he could recover. Not facing my comrades I stand and retrain my gun to the surrounding area making sure our flank is covered.

"This is not the place to discuss these things," I sigh, "please, let us continue on. I do not wish to waste time so that the enemy may find us."

Death101
11-01-2013, 10:24 PM
It was going well I soon found what I had been looking for the coastal gun and it's crew. I ran in and tore it a thunder. Not caring if the gun itself was useable afterwards which didn't really matter anyway soon enough I had taken care of that and radioed it in. Then stuck my head out of the hole. "We're done here, I'll meet you back on bored the Kemyo when you finish up." I yelled the first attack had gone well and we had the south beaches next we'd either have to attack the jungles or go right for the cities by ship both of which had a risk. I slowly walked down and out of the bunker men dieing around me and then I slid into one of the drop ships with a few of the wounded. "Back to Kemyo." They nodded as we took off from the sand towards the ship.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-02-2013, 12:09 AM
I grinned when someone finally mentioned how foolish it was to be having conversations about war positions in the middle of a fight. I stayed behind the group, using my invisibility as I watched the back of our trail. One of the enemy soldiers came up from behind. I wasn't all that surprised that he knew where everyone was by all the noise they were making. I slit his throat easily, his eyes widening in horror and confusion. Then I gashed it, finishing him off as quickly as I could, and keeping an eye on the group so I wouldn't fall too far behind. When I reached them, the Emperor had already gone ahead into battle. As much as I hated being under orders from him, it was always amazing to see him fight. It ended quickly. As bloody as the scene had been, it was a lot faster than I had expected it to be, and soon we were called to go back to the Kemyo. It didn't bother me all that much though. Sometimes it dragged on all day and that only annoyed me. Besides, it meant I'd get to see Airi for a while. Even though she doesn't normally fight with us, she still comes along for backup in case something bad happens. I keep her from having to get into every battle, but she still needs some place in the clan in order for us to stay together.

crazydawg444
11-02-2013, 01:27 AM
I lead a small group of soldiers against set artillery on hills. I finally overcame them and stared at the battlefield. In my glances from atop the hill was Emperor Menjio, yelling victory recalling soldiers. If we won, then why are we the ones retreating?... I sucked up my pride, I hated the very idea of this war, but it was my duty to fight in it. As I continue my observations I see a tiger. The Ryukin assassin under Kimiko. Certainly a ferocious sight, and somewhat disturbing. Almost as though she is having fun. I sat down for a second and ordered the men back to Kemyo. I rubbed my arm, a fresh bullet hole blemishing my exterior appearance. I stared off into the sky, wondering how this war would end.

Iwazuma
11-02-2013, 02:17 AM
I did as instructed and followed my leader close, taking down a couple ambushes along the way so he could focus solely on his goal. With the mission complete, I calmly stood by him. I followed him back to the drop ship quietly, making sure not to step on any dead bodies. "Sir....thank you for letting me have this chance. If I had a clan, I'm sure they would thank you. Still....I suppose....I don't know what we are fighting for.....Please enlighten me?" I sat down calmly and unsheathed my katana, checking for any inconsistencies. I had to keep this thing in pristine condition if I was to practice tonight. Once again, not even a nick. It was strange, with all the punishment it got, it should be in tatters, but it was as new as when I received it....

LittleLionFire
11-02-2013, 02:53 AM
Celeste

I stood at the end of my path, chewing on some food I had torn off. I swallowed, licked my chops, and roared. My sound was loud and full of dominance. I then padded down the dunes, leaving bloody foot prints. I swam in the water a bit to get the blood off of my coat, and to be able to see my wounds. They stung like a bitch, but they were not anything to moan about. Just some bullet crapes, and a few good slashes on my sides.

I got out, shook my coat, and strolled towards inland. I shifted into a smaller, house sized golden tabby, eyes a silvery blue. I yawned, fur wet, bleeding slowing down. Padding up to a the one staring out into the distance and rubbing an arm with a bullet hole apparent in the flesh, I sat, staring.

just watched, eyes fixed on he face of the other warrior. Not blinking. Casually, I licked my muzzle again.

crazydawg444
11-02-2013, 03:08 AM
I breathed heavily. It was more of a sigh. I hung my head and prayed.May God grant forgiveness. And allow the souls of all who died to pass to Heaven. Amen. I looked up at a tabby. It took me a minute to figure out what I was really seeing. The illusion of innocence does not hide the blood lust in your eyes assassin. I stood up and stared into the animals eyes. Has anyone ever told you your a bit unsettling? I smiled a bit and turned toward the direction everyone was going. Shall we then? I held out a hand, wanting her to turn to a human form. The animal forms were all quite too disturbing.

Death101
11-02-2013, 03:20 AM
"Our goal got done here Hanzo. We're not taking everyone back everyone I've order everyone besides those wounded and those among our squad to stay behind as the rest return to the ships to be healed, brought home for burial or plan our next strike." I looked at him what he asked isn't out of line it was completely within reason from a member of my personal squad. "You understand my Hanzo, it's not a retreat. It's just to keep moving forward." I stated as we started to get pulled into the Kemyo the rest of my squad would most likely be back soon. "Hanzo show, eat, rest and then meet me when you're ready to being the next phase." The sky was already dark it was most likely 9 or 10 I wasn't going to force them to meet if they wanted to sleep they'd be able to do so and we'd meet at 3 in the morning. I had to keep people in line and doing there jobs.

LittleLionFire
11-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Celeste

I blinked, only once, in reaction to the words. I tilted my head, had anyone ever told me that before? Nope, no one alive now anyways. I hissed at the hand, not wanting to come into contact with anyone I was not going to kill.

I shifted into my five foot form, my own human shape. I looked at myself, and shrugged. Wounds healing well. I wore cargo pants, of black color, and a black tank now. Lucky I was able to shift with clothes on.

I looked at the guy, then turned my back and went to the ship. I went underneath to where I had stashed my ammo and guns, and strapped the automatic around my hack, and loaded myself up with weapons.

I got a bandage wrap and handed it to the guy who had commented on my 'blood lust' filled eyes. True. I did like killing and the thrill of fighting. Could not deny that.

I eyed the head guy, listening. I did not like him or dislike him, just knew my mistress did jot view him in a good way. He did not try to boss me around, and that was fine. I was not against biting him or anybody else.

I looked at the man who i had handed the wrap to, studying him. Nice build, I had to admit. And it had looked like he had been...praying? Did he believe in God? If he was so against killing, why was he fighting? And he was a high ranked official as well.

I normally never talked, well, so far I had never talked on this mission. Only to Kira in private. But I decided to now.

My voice was quiet but hard. "Why would you pray over the dead?"

Iwazuma
11-02-2013, 04:27 PM
I decided maybe my leader was right. I left him to go to the showers, and ran it scalding hot, the way I like it. I stripped down and walked in, sighing as the familiarly painfully satisfying burn radiated against my skin. Showers were my favorite place to think.

So.....I managed to succeed in my first mission. I wasn't bait. Guess I'll have to change my battle name.....anyways. I saved my leader's life today. I know he did that thing with Satan, but it would be a nuisance to have to come back again and again, I assume. What's up with my power not coming in? Is it a clan thing? Is my lack of clans the reason why? Iwonder what my clan is.......And I wonder where my kitsune family is. I miss them so much. Vix....mom...... He suddenly realized half an hour had gone by without him doing a thing, and the water was getting lukewarm. He quickly washed up and proceeded to the mess hall, where he sat down in a corner, munching on some bread and Swiss cheese, his favorite.

crazydawg444
11-02-2013, 09:11 PM
The assassin turned walked on without even saying a thing. Now that's just cold. I always referred to her as the assassin, it just seemed to fit I guess. I walked behind her and studied the battlefield. I saw a soldier, one of the enemy lying dead. I bent down and shut his eyes. Rest in peace... I got to the ship and stood around. I had nothing specific to do, and I refused to relax. Then the assassin came back up to me, I was rather surprised. She had a bandage, and then I remembered that my arm had been mainly dangling. I took it and smiled. Good kitty. I was probably playing with fire, and I was ready to get burned. Then she asked her question about my praying. I was shocked, I had not realized it until then, but she had never spoken in my presence before. I frowned a bit and looked at the sky. That's a good question. All people deserve transcendence, at least those who die defending what they believe. Just because I will burn in Hell doesn't mean that all others have to with me. You probably don't even believe in God. Think of it like this. If he doesn't exist, then I have nothing to lose. But if he does then wouldn't not believing in him be the worst possible thing you could do? I probably didn't need to say that, it would probably disgust her. Sorry to get preachy on you. I turned around and walked toward my room on the ship, then stopped. Thank you, you should talk more. Your voice deserves to be heard.

Death101
11-02-2013, 09:58 PM
I stood in my dorm shower running then I paged the daughter or the Ryukin clan. 'My dorm when you get back it's urgent, if your late your running the outer of the ship in your under-dressings.' I hit send on my pager as I threw it onto the pile of things laying a corner. I sighed taking a seat on the bench that was in my shower and relaxed the bathroom door was locked and only me Hanzo, Storm and the head of Ryukin clan knew the pass code let alone the fact only Ryukin and Hanzo knew my room code besides me. I just sighed this were going well until I heard a deep voice one that belonged only to the person that had set me onto this path to begin with. "Well my dear beloved contracted it's been a long time." I shuttered a bit as Satan took a seat just outside of my shower; the way he had stated that last part was unsettling. "I know my souls damned to Hell for all time and forced to serve your wishes but must you bug me while I relax?" I asked a little bit mad at the Devil for showing up now. "But it's the only time we get to spend together is it not?" He asked a grin of a thousand dammed men started back at me That's the price i had to pay to be given my power a thousand and one souls. "Is that all?" I asked a bit unsettled after seeing the people I'd put to Hell again. "Not quiet keep an eye on your squad one of them seeks your throne be careful my partner, this war is the greatest that shall ever happen it's the one that shall unit humanity for all time do not forget what part you play and the cost of failure I shall be watching, and my daughter shall be keeping an eye on you as well, see you soon Demon Eyes." I swallowed hard hearing that name again it was the thing only Satan knew me by that and his army of the dammed it was fear throughout hell because I had something besides my nightmare eye, It could see beyond our world in return it gave the holder nightmares as well as my foes but that's a story for another day. (Hint, this will be touched upon in part 2 when we reach it so. Stick with us and enjoy the juice flash backs that are going to happen towards the end of part one. C: )

LittleLionFire
11-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Celeste

I blinked only once while he talked, eyes a dark sea blue warning if danger. He had said what? Good kitty? Good kitty?!!! Who the fuck was he to say good kitty?!!! I was no damn kitty, thank you very much. I narrowed my eyes at him, listening even though I did not really care.

No, I did not believe in God. If there was actually someone like that, I know I would end up in Hell. Oh well. I do not give a shit. But it is pretty strange, and I have heard a lot and seen a lot of strange, that someone would kill and then pray for the dead. Stupid, idiot, or extremely messed up in logic was my opinion of it. For now.

As the man walked away, I watched him still, eyes narrowed. Idiot, never turn your back to a killer, without expecting something since you just insulted them. I was in a crouching pose, when he turned around. I was already still, and just watched him. My voice was deserves to be heard? What the hell?

That was bullshit. And, maybe the nicest thing anybody had said of me. People pitied me, feared me, used me or was used me. Or were killed by me. No in-between, ever. Until now. I knew he meant it in his words. Weird fellow. I bared my teeth, eyes cold.

Fine, I would let him off with a warning. I shifted into my small tabby form, and stalked past him towards the inside of the ship. As I passed, I whirled and scratched the fabric of his pants, my claws sharp enough to tear the fabric but kept back enough to not even touch the skin. Precise and particular, and deadly. I stalked forwards, only to sit and glare, daring the man to do something about it.

crazydawg444
11-03-2013, 03:26 AM
As I walked away she stalked behind me and passed me. Then she scraped my pants with her claws. I did not feel a thing, simply the breeze of the strike. Then she turned back at me. Didn't anyone teach you that its impolite to stare? Still though, very elegant strike. I can see how your an accomplished killer, however you take that. I stared into her eyes and then blinked. You win now. I walked past her and stopped next to her, pulled my ninjato and revolver out in a fraction of an instant. My blade was at her legs, and the gun at her head. I dont know if she let me get that far, or if she was actually taken off guard. Fitting that you take the form of a feline, you act much like one. I understand I hurt your pride with that kitty comment, and I apologize. I brought my weapons back to their holders and walked past her.

Im going to my room now, I need to do some paperwork and I want to read. Not to mention feed my precious pets. I froze her feet to the ground so that she couldn't chase after me and stall me anymore. If you want to discuss something you may visit, but please no staring contests, Im afraid Im no good at them. Sayonara neko-sama wa shan desu. The ice would most certainly not hold long, so I ran back to my room before she could catch up. I was always very fast, though special powers do help, about as much as holding someone down. Heh. The first thing to do was feed the gems of my life. Naraku and Ten, one a Russian Blue, and the other a Siamese cat.

LittleLionFire
11-03-2013, 03:56 AM
I did not flinch, only flicked my tail. I hissed, annoyed at this man. Annoyed? Weird emotion, less threatening than most annoyance. I expected the weapons, but it was the ice that threw me off my guard. Damn it, was not suspecting that. Proof that even an assassin could be taken off guard. I waited till he was gone, then shifted into my white tiger form, cracking the ice. I shook my head, then bounded down into the mess hall. I padded into the kitchen, opened one of the fridges with my teeth, and pulled a slab of meat from the wax paper covered bottom drawer. My meat. I went back into an abandoned corner and started eating, tearing at the large chunk of steak.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-03-2013, 05:48 AM
I walked onto the ship after the others and watched as everyone dispersed. I too went off in my own direction towards my room. I didn't feel like socializing with any of them. After all, they- "Akio." I turned at the sound of my sister's voice and smiled at her warmly.
"Hey Airi." I stretched for a moment as she looked over me with slightly narrowed eyes. "You weren't hurt anywhere were you?" "No. I'm fine. Some of the others might've been though. Most of the wounded were left behind and those of our own group that were hurt are taking care of it themselves. Nothing went too seriously wrong I think. I don't know what's going to happen after this though. We need to be careful." I looked at her seriously, "Keep your guard up at all times, okay?" I lowered my voice a little, "It's obvious that everyone here has at least one thing to hide. I don't like it. No one here is worth trusting at all."
She smiled at me with slight pity in her eyes, "I'm right here okay? If clan duties ever gets overwhelming, we could always switch places." "No no, don't say such things. I'm the man in our family. I can handle it." She laughed, "Alright, fine but try to be more sociable at least. You should establish some sort of relationship with your comrades." I nodded, "Yeah yeah. I'm going to go get washed up and everything. See you."
I walked away, leaving her on deck. To be honest, I didn't like talking to anyone in the group. I didn't trust them so there was no reason to pretend that I liked any of them. Why would anyone care what I think or say anyways? Because of our clan, we're the lowest of the low. With that in our way, what's the point?

Death101
11-03-2013, 06:12 AM
I soon stepped out of the shower and got in my clothes then fell onto my bed and relaxed I noticed a Raven resting on my desk now with a note under it's foot. I was to relaxed and tired to do anything about that right now so I just hit the lock button on my door even with pass code it'd only ring the doorbell now. So I drifted off into sleep.

Iwazuma
11-03-2013, 10:02 AM
I was done with my food and didn't feel tired in the slightest. I went outside for a moment and considered my options. I could try to sleep unsuccessfully, or I could train. I chose to train. I drew my katana slowly and stared at the training dummy way down towards the training grounds. I charged at it, yelling with all my might, swinging for the kill zones, as I had been taught to call them. I hit, but my katana stuck fast and I couldn't pull it out. I grunted for a moment and it came out with a pop, rewarding me with a tumble back onto my butt. I sighed......"Maybe I'm not the best......or even good enough. But I have to keep trying....." I turned and went to my leader's building, climbing the stairs and attempted to enter his room. I had the passkey, but it seems he had it locked, as only the doorbell went off. I sighed and sat down at the foot of the door, waiting for him to awaken. My head nodded and soon I was dozing, dreaming about the question I needed to ask him.

LittleLionFire
11-03-2013, 02:01 PM
I finished eating, and followed the guy who had been eating cheese. I sat in the shadows watching him train. Flicking y tail, I studied his movements and mistakes. He charged straight, and he was aiming for the right areas. I flicked an air in disdain. Idiot, he should have not put that much force, it was not a real enemy and was made of materials that could keep something stuck in it. Plus, he should have done it quick, a quick stab.

I walked off as he did, thinking maybe he should train more often. I came upon the siblings, and listened to their conversation. Interesting. I flicked my long striped tail, my figure being a five foot tall white tiger. I padded after the boy, interested.

He apparently did not trust anyone, and that was of my opinion to. I turned on anyone if it was to my benefit, so wouldn't others?

Shifting into my human form, I decided to talk to him as well, mainly because he might be of use. My eyes were an emerald green, and I shifted my shoulders to maintain the automatic on my back. I folded my arms and stood a bit in front of him.

"You do not trust anyone but your sister and I do not trust anyone period, so we can agree we do not trust one another. Before, you admitted to thinking everyone had some secret to hide and that is correct, as well as hidden agendas. I have my own and your probably do. Now with that out of the way, I have a question for you. Would you be able to find out more about Preacher? The high ranking soldier who prays constantly over the dead. Do not know his real name and do not care. However you find out about it is not my concern, just would you be able to and are you willing? Of course, for the sake of what people call 'comradeship' I would do something for you."

I stared unblinking at him, wondering if he would do it. Of course I could find out myself, but it would be interesting if he did it.

((Also, her attitude is disdain towards most so it is not me god modding...just fwi))

Death101
11-03-2013, 02:07 PM
"I'm coming." I slid off my bed and hit open on the door the Raven I noticed had moved to my dresser by the door. "Hanzo are you coming in?" I asked taking a seat on the sofa the Raven flew and landed on the arm of the sofa I needed to deal with one thing at a time though.

crazydawg444
11-03-2013, 06:06 PM
I stretched out and looked around my room. There was nothing in it, no decorations or personal items. Only a few scratch posts and a bookshelf filled with non fiction books. I walked over and took my Bible off the shelf. Is religion really that unbelievable? I put it back and left the room. I wandered the halls of the ship until I reached the training area. I walked on into the firing range and pulled my revolver out. Might as well do something.

AliceMalice15
11-04-2013, 05:05 PM
I neither spoken nor interacted with my fellow soldiers since our conversations in the trench. Now as I meditated silently in my room I reflected upon the battle. I had killed many men with my families assassin making sure that my progress went unhindered. I had never considered before how much I truely owed her. Sighing gently I roll my neck to one side stretching out the tense muscles. I should thank her later. Clearing my mind again I consider the boy who we called Bait. Had he survived? I had not checked for him after the battle. I should seek him out as well. Rolling my head to the other side I remove this from my mind as well.

Now I sit in the calming silence my ears attentive to any sound which may pierce my silent contemplation. I can hear distant speech and muffled foot falls, but it is too distant to be a disturbance. I had no doubt made my companions wish to distance themselves from me in the trench. They had believed me prejudiced against Hanzo, our bait. Slowly opening my eyes I sit up straight and push my body up from the floor seeming more to flow upwards than make a concerted effort to stand. Walking to my door I open it and exit the room still enveloped in the silence I had created. Then a pager I kept specifically for keeping in contact with the assassin buzzed. She had not seem or heard me get on the ship. Reading the message I nod at the device as if it might send my answer and I head for her room.

Punching in the code I enter silently and place myself at a tea table and fold my hands in my lap. I do not see her here, but I do not believe she will waste my time so I wait. I will hear what she has to say.

Iwazuma
11-04-2013, 10:55 PM
I calmly and quietly walked into my leader's room, looking around at it. Every time I was in here, which was not often, I was astounded by all that I saw. but my leader was of greatest concern right now. I looked him in the eyes and kept my voice steady....."I think I have figured out what will help me to be a better combat ready soldier and more than just bait. I need to figure out how to work my power. I am not even sure what it is, but I know that with it I can be a more effective soldier, one that could...actually do useful things in battle. Can you help me?"

LittleLionFire
11-05-2013, 12:13 AM
I hiss, losing patience. "Never mind. Best forget this." I turned, and bounded down into the ship, making my way to my room. I punched in my code, glanced in, saw Kira, and changed my code again. It was some what of a game we had. I she would figure out my code, and I would change it when she did. Kept both of us amused, and helped herwith the technological side of things. Of course, it was my program that kept out rooms safe, for I never trusted anyone else.

I entered, eyes holding respect for rank. No friendship or kindness. No, that was not needed. I never showed any emotion that was close to me. Ever. It was a weakness to. So my eyes were a solid green, showing only a hint of respect and nothing else. I did not even give respect out easily either.

I sat at the tea table, one Kira had made me get. I hated the thing, it was pink with flowers. Oh well. My scar was covered by a length of hair I easily moved behind my ear with a flick of my right hand. I leaned back, folding arms, and looked her in the air.

Really, only I could get away with looking directly at her and not blinking only because she is practically my mother -not the best one - and because I never blink really, unless reacting. I start speaking. "Preacher, the high-ranked soldier who always prays over the dead and loyal to Demon Eyes. I wonder if you can get information about him verbally, recording it. Better than using my tech stuff."

I referred to the desk on the other side of the room with three computers, many wires, two keyboards, and gadgets spread out over the remaining top.

"Demon Eyes. Rumor that he made a pact with the devil? True. What he gave and what he was given? Something along the line of nightmares and I am finding out what he gave. Not there yet. Also, want me to bug his room? Chance he will find them in one day is high, but it would work for a while. It would take time to get the code, but doable. Time is the enemy though."

Course I never told her my suppliers for the information, I just gave her the info. And most of the time it was too shady for even her. I had run with criminals more than a few times, and was still in contact with a few. And they were not your typical 'killed three people' criminals. They were the 'psycho-path mass murder' ones. I made mistakes, yeah I admit. And I probably am making a hell of a lot more.

Death101
11-05-2013, 02:37 AM
"Hanzo take a walk with me I've got something that might just help." I stated getting up and heading for RND on the third floor I slid down the ladder and walked into RND, where it sat the first of it's kind the mech-warrior gencioder class beta. "Hanzo come over here." I ran my hands along the mech looking at it, it's slick body had more then a few deadly toys it gave me an idea on how to deal with Hanzo's problem even though we were close to the main land Fukjima island wasn't to far away little less then an hour, I think Hanzo needs a little push in the right way.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-05-2013, 03:01 AM
I walked alone outside. Akio was probably finished showering and everything, and right about now he'd probably fallen asleep. I'll just leave him alone. I don't know how bad their battle was, but he's most likely tired. I hadn't been kidding about the whole 'switching places' thing. I never liked doing work for the clan but doing nothing while my brother went along with it for my sake made me feel pretty useless. I know I told him to talk more to his fellow soldiers, but it's not like I ever talked to them either. I didn't really feel I had the right to, and their presence always made me feel uneasy. Akio, even as a Kuyijo, fought in battles quite close to the Emperor and his own squad. I'd never really even fought, and yet here I was aboard this ship. Doing clan services was unpleasing, but even I felt like I had to prove myself of some worth. I sighed and leaned against the railing. What's become of my life here Akio? Are you sure you still want me around even though I can't do anything for you?

Iwazuma
11-05-2013, 03:24 AM
I nervously followed my leader into RND. This place always gave me the creeps, because it was devastatingly frightening in its size and contraptions. The mech he was showing me was absolutely no different. It looked like it could crush my skull with a single punch, and probably the wall behind me. I ran my hand along its outer body...."It looks really powerful....am I supposed to ride it or something, or....?" I looked at my leader, who had a smile on his face. One I did not like very much. "And what does this have to do about my power?"

crazydawg444
11-05-2013, 04:16 AM
I stood shooting for a while before losing interest. I walked out into the corridors. My stomach growled, and I remembered that I had yet to eat. As I turned the corner I saw a girl who I had not seen often. Long dark hair and a troubled expression that did not seen fit on her face. I stared at her, she was Airi Kuyijo, the sister of Akio Kuyijo. They mainly stayed to themselves, not that anyone could blame them. They were from a dishonored clan that betrayed the entire country. I gave a slightly sorrowful expression just thinking about what their troubles must be like, and to have nobody to turn to. Then my stomach growled again. I kept walking without even noticing if she had looked at me the entire time. As I walked, I noticed an interesting pair. The Emperor and Hanzo. I tailed them to RND. Then the emperor began talking about the mech that littered most of the area. I stepped out and walked up to the emperor, and bowed. Good evening and hail, my Lord! I straightened and looked at Hanzo then the mech. I hope this is not out of my place, but is this what you have been planning on doing with this thing?

Death101
11-06-2013, 12:28 AM
"Well two things first off is activating Hanzo's power." I sighed turning to face them. "Hanzo, in most cases I've seen powers present themselves when the host is in a massive amount of stress or danger." I walked over and hoped up the mech and found myself and pilots seat I hit my comm and a message was played though out the ship. "Samurai Squad 1 meet on the deck of the bridge we'll be taking off for some training to brush up skills and go over a few things." I then hit a button oping the roof and the mech was lifted onto the Deck. "second off storm, it's to end wars faster and this is going to be a beta test in a matter of speaking." I shouted down to him.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-06-2013, 04:32 AM
I heard footsteps and turned to see someone walking away. Senka Saito. I envied him slightly, being from a much more respected clan than my own, but there was no use to holding onto something like that. What had he been doing? Had he seen me? I stood for a moment, staring at where he after him, when the Emperor's voice filled the air calling for the first Samurai squad. I left the side of the ship and walked to the room, opening the door. As I had suspected, Akio had taken a nap. He was sitting up, stretching and yawning. He looked at me. "Am I wanted somewhere?"
I nodded. "The bridge of the deck for training." Annoyance flashed in my brother's eyes and he stretched again before grabbing his knives and putting them inside their sheaths attached to his belt. He walked out of the room.

I walked out onto the deck. Well, let's get this over with. After going a little ways, I stopped when I heard her footsteps. I turned. Airi was right behind me. "You don't do clan duties. You should stay behind."
She glared at me slightly, "I can come. I have a place here too. It may not be as important as yours or anyone else's, but you and I are partners. I'm sure no one would mind if I tagged along." She lowered her head and I noticed that she too had her own knife in it's sheath.
I sighed, "I don't know. You're not one to usually take part in stuff like this, and I don't want you to be a regular fighter." "I need my training too!"
I glared slightly, then finally gave in. "Okay, you can come, but stay close to me."
I gripped her wrist and walked out to the bridge. I looked up at the mech-warrior where I was sure our emperor had piloted himself and called up to him.
"If it is alright with you, Emperor Yuji, Airi would like to come along though she is not a regular fighter."
I was nervous about this. No one else may have a problem but I sure would!

Death101
11-06-2013, 02:56 PM
"She can come, I'll put some time aside to train her in some basic knife skills and maybe a bit of swordsmanship." I stated as I opened the Mech's piolt hatch. "Other then that it's your job to keep an eye on her." I stated hoping out of the mech. "Anyone seen Kira or Clestre." I asked looking around.

AliceMalice15
11-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Kyojin no Kira: Kimiko Ryukin

I waved away the assassin's words. I had seen what I needed of Saito on the battlefield.

"That won't be necessary," I sighed glancing about the room, "I have seen what I required of him today. Hm....I cannot understand his loyalty to....our emperor.....no matter. Instead I would like you to look in to the clan less boy. Hanzo. I want to know everything there is to know. I know you will not fail me, and do try to make your code a little harder to crack next time. That last one was far too easy."

Giving the assassin a sly smirk, something we shared on occasion when joking about our little game, I stood and crossed the room to the door.

"May the gods guide and protect you," I say as I leave, "and perhaps this time they'll actually try deflecting bullets, yes?"

Another jest. She knows I have long since given up on the gods. There are many things she knows Of me that others don't. This is why keeping her as an ally is in my best interests. She has her uses as well, so I am not against the alliance.

As I contemplate this I allow my feet to carry me down the hallways until I heard the emperor's voice calling us all to training. With a sigh I make my way to where we train running in to Saito on the way. When I see him I give a respectful bow more out if respect for his age than for any status he might hold.

"Senka-san," I say as I stand up, "I hope you have forgiven me for the misunderstanding out on the battlefield. Sometimes I find it difficult to express my feelings through words. It is shameful."

LittleLionFire
11-08-2013, 12:36 AM
I followed, and set it to something she would never know or guess, and would have to try her best for. It would take tries. I had made the last one easier to test her. I blinked once, then set off. I came upon the group and saw Airi with them. I narrowed my eyes.

A hindrance. Great. I blinked slowly at her, a warning to not get in my way, whatever we were to do.
I then silently paced to Hanzo's side, watching him, staring without any condolence. I measured hom in size, width, and weigh in a blink of an eye. Interesting. I turned my head, but tilted it slightly towards him.

I did not try to hide me surveying him. He would know it. Could he stop it? He could slow it down. But not stop it completely. I bared my teeth, turning my head. A snarl and warning, yet my eyes were flaring up at a challenge. I shitted into my white tiger shape and snapped my jaws, then fell behind to he back of the group.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Akio
I nodded, tightening my grip slightly on Airi's wrist, then I turned to her. "Again, are you sure that you want to come?" She gave me a look as if to indicate that I was getting annoying and for the thousanth time, yes. "Fine, just making sure. Be careful, though alright?"
I turned my gaze away, still not letting go. I really didn't like this idea. I mean, I got it, she was on a ship that could be attacked at any time, and she needed to defend herself too, but still, I would've rathered I just trained privately with her instead of letting her mix in with the rest of the squad. We weren't closely bonded in any way to them.

Airi
There was obvious nervousness in Akio's eyes and his actions only showed it even more. He was gripping my wrist for dear life and we hadn't even done anything yet. I put a hand on his shoulder.
"Hey, relax. It's just training. I'm not going into an actual battle. You're being too overprotective. I'm right here, and I promise, I'll stay close even if you let go of me." He looked at me and seemed to get the message. He released my hand and I smiled at him. "I'll be alright, okay?"
He looked at me, his eyes screaming in protest, but he sighed and nodded, "I know, I know. Shut up, okay?"
In all honesty, I was a little nervous too, but not for the same reasons he was. This was the longest I'd been around any of the others in while. I didn't show it though. I just stayed close to my brother and studied them from where I was.

Death101
11-08-2013, 02:22 AM
"You all know the drill to the drop ship." I stated sliding into the mech. "It'll drop you off on the far side of the island, I'll be waiting with Kira in the estate that's on the other side of the island; they'll be spotters with the usal stunt bullets once your taged your out, they will bring to your room in the estate. It's not the first time we've trained here, you know the layout of the village but not the jungle, try to work as a unit, you do well in field with it but during trainings it needs more work." I sighed opening the second pilot seat on the mech which was behind me. "Kira! In the mech your coming with me!" I yelled as I powered up the mech.

Iwazuma
11-08-2013, 03:01 AM
Hanzo watched the others and heard their mission, as they prepared to begin. "Wait a minute, leader.....how and what does this have to do with my powers?" He thought about the situation as he slowly headed for the dropship, more confused than ever. He was horrible on this mission too; it took him on average a minute thirty to get tagged. "Sir......this is not good for me, what's going on with my powers? Did plans change, my leader?"

Death101
11-08-2013, 03:21 AM
"Not quiet." I stated as Kira got into her seat behind me. "It's all part of the training. Have faith in me Hanzo. I've never led you astray before. I also take your worries seriously." I stated looking at him. "Hanzo you'll fe leading your team get them their safely." Once Kira was in and belted I sat down and flipped a switch the mech jumped then transformed in a jet. It shook a bit showing it still needed work. "See you at the island." I saw the drop ship take off as we flew towards the island.

AliceMalice15
11-08-2013, 05:35 PM

I had no time to wait for Senka Saito's reply before the emperor requested for me to join him in the mech for training. He knew, no doubt, that this would not please me this was usually a task left to my assassin. I far preferred being out in the field not waiting until those I was hunting were close enough to be tagged. Not to say I did not have the patience to do so, but Instead I did not feel it was a good use of my skills. I gave him a scathing look, but chose to say nothing and merely slid silently in to the mech. After I had settled in the mech was dropped and we took over control as the parts clicked in to convert the mech in to its aviary form. Now I had a moment alone with our emperor.

"You are doing this to see how well we work in a chaotic situation," I state more than ask, "you realize I will not stay put, don't you? A tiger does not wait for its prey to wander by and neither shall I."

I cannot help myself as I roll my eyes toward the canopy. My father must be rubbing off on me. It was unusual for me to use silly metaphors the way he always did. Perhaps I could meditate upon the phenomenon later. For now I would focus on the training exercise. I wondered briefly how the clan less boy would hold up under the pressure. Perhaps I would track him for a while before hunting down my teammates to tag.

Death101
11-08-2013, 05:50 PM
"I am aware of that Kira, but I needed to speak to you on a pressing matter." I stated as we flew along the island was only a few minutes away. I'd had the ship go towards the island the whole time.

Iwazuma
11-08-2013, 06:52 PM
I nodded for a moment, not quite realizing exactly what my leader had said. I sat quietly, thinking about the mission at hand, until the realization set in. I was LEADING these guys? What was he thinking? This was an awful idea, and I STILL couldn't see how this would work with my power. I slowly looked over at the rest of my group. I had to think of a plan fast. Only one thing came to mind.

"O-ok guys.....um.....I have never led anyone before, s-so.....This is my plan. I'm going to go ahead and act as bait, like usual. The INSTANT you see or hear anything that isn't me or wildlife, shoot it. And if I go down, you all know what to do better than I do." Exactly what I usually did in combat. Played bait and left the hard stuff to the rest of my squad.

crazydawg444
11-08-2013, 09:34 PM
I silently listened and nodded to everything the emperor said before leaving. Then just like that, we were a team with Hanzo at our head. I felt rather uncomfortable about it. Then he spoke, and his plan was very...unconventional. You have never lead someone have you? That is a horrible plan Im afraid. I walked next to him and looked into his eyes. He had no idea what he was doing. I will follow that plan, though it leaves us room for personal ideas. Since this is to be treated like a mission, I believe the safety and survival of Airi is first priority. I believe Akio will be diligent in that regard, and I will also work toward that. I wont bother giving the assassin any orders. He looked directly at Wulf. You probably would listen anyway, but I would appreciate it if you could listen to our surroundings and be a scout to help Hanzo. Im ready when the rest of you are.

AliceMalice15
11-08-2013, 11:04 PM

I had to confess I was surprised he wanted to speak with me. I had always made it quite clear that I was not on his side but not on the enemies side either, and here he was wanting to discuss pressing matters with me. I suppose it made some sense however, as I had never betrayed him and always done my best to get the best result out of every situation. Finally breaking the silence that had ensued after his initial revelation I let out a sigh.

"So what are these matters," I say, "and how pressing are they?"

I realize after speaking that I have spoken too informally. I do not usually speak with the emperor on such matters as he usually entrusts them to others and I usually only deal with those under myself. It is strange. I let it go for now, but I shall remind myself not to repeat the mistake again.

Death101
11-09-2013, 12:58 AM
"There is something I've been waiting to talk to you about for a while now, It's a hard subject to bring up..." I stated thinking of how to word this. "I'll state it simply I love you." I flew along I could only guess how she'd respond to this. I bet anything Satan was laughing at me right now.

LittleLionFire
11-09-2013, 01:03 AM
I growled, glaring at the chopper as it flew off. What the FUCK? I was being led by an amateur? Great. Bait could escape, and get out of trouble. Bait was not a fighting against mass attacks. Really. I snarled and stalked after him, putting myself in front of the guy. I stared down at him, shoulder height at seven feet , head held taller and arched neck, glaring down, sharp fangs bared. I was about to snap my teeth close to the guy's face, when Preacher spoke. He talked about protecting the weak link, Airi.

I lashed my tail. Great. Use more experienced fighters to protect the one who could not fight more than one enemy, and even one enemy maybe successful maybe not. As well as following a 'leader' who had never led, and did not even know his own powers! Good grief! She growled, head lowering, hoping to Hell that what they were gonna do was something easy. If not, and she had to deal with getting everyone safe, great. Because she knew Kira wanted her to make sure everyone got out alive, even though she could care less.

She spoke, the first time in front of others besides Preacher, her voice low, cold, and a rumble beneath the flat out threat. "Better take the higher ranked Preacher's advice. Don't waste my time with your 'commands'. I will do what is need to be done. And if the weak link causes anyone to get hurt..."

I turned and snapped my teeth towards her direction, and spun to stalk towards the back. I would wath the rear, like always. My eyes were narrowed. Hanzo. Weak so far. I wondered what his power would be. I would wait.

For now, I shifted into a black eagle, all black, and flapped my wings to rise up, only to circle a bit above, surveying the landscape. My eyes were keen and sharp, and sent many little tasty morsels into their dens.

Inthe end, I had always made sure everyone was safe. I had a small bi of morality in me, okay? And this team had been together over some pretty tough missions. I had only sacrificed my life once, though it did not end up with me dead. I had trusted one member, had even opened up. Had been ready to sacrifice my life, something I would never do, except possibly Kira, but in the end, he had betrayed us. Betrayed me. So I fought and took care o others in my own way, whether they realized it or not. I risked my life a whole lot behind the scenes, with things they did not even know. But it was all towards one purpose. Revenge.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-09-2013, 01:44 AM
Akio
"I have to agree with Saito-san. That's a terrible plan. I thought you didn't want to be the bait anymore." I shrugged, "Still, you're the leader and I'll follow through. Good luck."
I gave Senka a sideways glance. I can protect Airi myself just fine. Still, she didn't know the layout of this place like we did and having someone else help me keep an eye on her could be helpful. I turned to Airi.
"Stay extremely close. You don't know this place like I do. If you get lost, I might not be able to find you right away." "I'll be careful Akio." She smiled at Senka, "Thank-you for your concern. I'll try not to be too much of a burden."
I eyed him suspiciously, but I didn't say a word. He was just doing his duty. It would be over once we got to the other side anyways.

crazydawg444
11-09-2013, 02:19 AM
Everyone seemed to enjoy my plan more so than Hanzos. Wulf turned into an eagle and flew high. Blast, I wish I could have stopped her! She will give our position away immediately! I sighed and ignored it. Akio also agreed to my plan, with some content in his voice. Apparently my mentioning that he might need help with his sister was a soft spot. I was far more observant than most people knew, and I had connections everywhere. I knew exactly how Akio felt about all of us, though he did not try hard to disguise it. I turned to Hanzo again. You are team leader this time. I will try to protect everyone but in the end that is your job. If the mission fails or we all die then you failed. Whether it is a test or real combat is immaterial variables of the situation. If you plan on simply dying immediately then you have already forsaken us and might as well be put down now. As comrades, we give our lives to you, and yours to us. Do not throw them away, just because you did not know what to do at first. Now is your last chance to rethink your strategy! I stared into his eyes, attempting to empower him with confidence and passion to emerge victorious. If he already planned on dying, then this was simply a waste of all our time.

LittleLionFire
11-09-2013, 03:33 AM
I immediately flew down, landing beside Hanzo in my Tigress form again. I glared snarling. "Too late idiots. We are being approached on all sides, four groups, six in each. Twelve o'clock, three, six, and nine. Spread out not that far. No they did not spot me. This is training. Hanzo, you better think of something, and let me give you a hint. Use everyone to their best abilities. Now. Plan, or you're kicked out." I was not going to sit around while they told Hanzo to rethink his plan until he got a good one. He either thought of one, or someone else would take charge. Not me because I mever worked like that. I was the assassin. Not the spokesperson. I hated weaklings, and to put him in charge of a fake mission where members could be hurt severely if one wrong move? Idiotic.

((Again, it is her attitude. Not godmodding...she will not kick anyone out...)

Iwazuma
11-09-2013, 03:50 AM
I gave him a sad look, one I rarely gave. It was only when I knew I was wrong and there was no way around it. "You are right....it is a horrible, miserable plan. However, I do not know any better. Being a leader is not what I am meant to be. As you know, I really am Bait. My battle skills are subpar, and my shooting skills are below that. It's all I am good for. Setting the ambush. Hell, I don't even have a power. What does that make me good for? A meatshield? That's about it. Which is why I have chosen myself to be bait. It is all I know. Someone else be leader, because I'm not good enough for it. If I were, I would be able to have the skills of a foot soldier. But I don't," I humphed and hopped up,, grabbing onto a branch and pulling myself up, sitting there. Why did he make me leader.....he knows I am no good..... I got restless after a minute and jumped down, looking back again. "Well, you know better than I do. What do we do?"

Death101
11-09-2013, 03:58 AM
As I flew over the training grounds I looked closer and saw that the troops rushing weren't waving the flag of the empire but the flag of the Chinese republic. I hit the mega phone as my mech turned into mech form. "Squad those aren't training troops it's the Chinese!" As I shouted out the tanks come out from a number of places. The mech slid out it's sword as put the mech into cover behind a rock on the sea-beach breaking point. "Squad form up on me!" I shouted waiting for them to gather around my mech.

crazydawg444
11-09-2013, 04:09 AM
I sighed when he told me to figure it out. Hanzo was pathetic. I looked at him again and saw a barrel coming from a tree. They shouldn't be on us yet... Akio get Airi down now! I lunged and pulled Hanzo down just in time to dodge a bullet. A real bullet, no mistaking it. Then the intercom came on, saying that real enemy forces were here. Well that's fantastic, can someone explain how that happens? I pulled my gun out and shot into the area I saw the barrel. My gun had live ammo, I was not planning on using it during the exercise. We have to get to cover now!

LittleLionFire
11-09-2013, 04:12 AM
I snarled, what? I realized my mistake. They had stolen the flags! Idiot! I had almost risked...damn it! I snarled silently, and a bit roughly nudged everyone forwards towards the Mecha. "You heard him! MOVE! Airi, in the center! Bait, in front because your closer to the mech, Brother A side and Preacher side. I got the back. Now go." Shit! One group was too close! And on the weak side of the Mecha. The blade was faced the other way, and it would take too long to move. I leaped over them, growling, "Move now. You know who is more important." Truth be, the weakest were the ones protected at all costs. Though I did not care, Preacher and Aiko had saved my back a couple of times, Hanzo Kira once by chance so I owed him. Airi...she helllped heal. She had her use. I could take care of myself. I stayed silent, fast and deadly. The shot at me, but I dodged most. One sliced my left ear. God, that pissed me off. I quickly leaped over the four men on the Three o'clock side and in a flash, the last man spilled his own blood on the ground, his head severed by the snap of my jaw. I quickly set upong the other three. When I was done, I realozed the other three had split. One was coming my way, two towards the others. I snarled, crouched, and met them head on. I was bloodie and hurt yeah, but I mever faulted in my strikes. I made it out alive, but I had a heavy slash in mu side, knicking a bone. Shoot! I shifted into human again, and whipped my AK-40 out, and started firing.

Iwazuma
11-09-2013, 04:19 AM
Bait. That was my specialty, after all. I rushed forward, remembering the exact layout of this area by heart, and there was a hidden trap here designed for trainees. I smirked and froze right as a small group of three or four soldiers were drawn by my defenselessness and surrounded me, cruel grins on their faces. I smiled and took one step forward, on a rock, which depressed, then hit the deck. A hail of darts spewed out, drilling all the soldiers in the side. Knockout darts. As they passed out, the last thing each saw was my katana, driven forcefully into their hearts. I rose and rushed forward to the mech, dodging bullets everywhere. As Bait that had made it for over a year and a half, one had to know how to dodge, or die. I hopped up on top of the mech, drawing countless fire but no one could strike me. My job was working; the fire on the ground was considerably lessened now.

crazydawg444
11-09-2013, 04:49 AM
I ran while helping cover Airi. Bullets everywhere. How could this go so wrong? The assassin was reaching her limit, Hanzo had made it. I shot at another enemy. They fell. battle was such a simple concept, you kill and they die, or its the other way around. I saw soldiers move toward Akios blind spot. Figures. My body moved faster than my mind. I pushed him and Airi down in time for the hail of bullets from enemy guns. At the same time, a pike made of ice protruded from the ground and impaled all of them. I stood and looked back at Akio and Airi. Blood was spilling from my abdomen, and I was coughing blood. Perhaps I was right to stay with you two after all... My hand covered my wounded stomach. I had dodged most of the bullets or deflected them, I had 3 bullet holes. Internal bleeding was a worry still. I removed my hand with a layer of ice covering my wounds. I pulled my ninjato off my waist and leaned on the scabbard. I saw the assassin still and looked back at the mech. Akio, if I don't make it, tell My Lord that this was all very poorly planned... I let a slight grin slip. Good luck, and may God shine his grace on you. I moved as quickly as I could and moved to support the assassin. I got to her in time to stab a few enemy soldiers still left. Hello again shan wa Neko-sama! Lets play a game and see if we can get to the mech without bleeding out. I was afraid she would overdo it and die. That would be far to unfortunate, she was a valuable asset.

LittleLionFire
11-09-2013, 05:05 AM
((Hell yeah lets go!))

I surveyed Preacher in one sweep of my eyes, and smirked. Ha. One bullet in my thigh, cracked rib, scratched face. More scars, if, as the prayer guy said, I did not blead out and die. I recognized that the situation was dimming, less opposig fighters, and Airi and Brother A were going to safety, as well as Bait was safe. He was drawing fire away as well. Useful for something. I snapped my elongated canines together, a grin full of pleasure of the kill, pupils slitted to that of a cats, eyes dark green. I leveled my gun, holding a finger up. I steadied, waited, and shot. A guy in the trees fell, clean shot. Yup, I was a sniper. I tilted my head, baring my teeth in a smile again. "Preacher. Yes, let's play!" I started shooting while backing up. I uncortunately did not have anything to bandage myself up with, but I had gotten worse.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-09-2013, 05:54 AM
Akio
I ran along side Senka and Airi. I was a little shocked when I was pushed down along with my sister by the man however. "Hey! Don't just push me out! I can help too you kn-" He got shot. Shit! He told us to keep going. Airi looked worried. I gripped her hand, just knowing what she would do if I didn't.
"Leave him! There's nothing we can do!" I started running, pulling her along.
Dang it! This is exactly what I was worried about! This is what I wanted to protect you from!
I glared when gunfire was turned our way. I let go of Airi's hand.
"Keep heading for the mech! You'll get there in time! Trust me! Just go!"
I switched to my invisible form and ran at the direction of the gunfire.

Airi
Akio! I couldn't see him anymore! I needed to keep going. The others know what they're doing.
I was beginning to think about what a stupid idea it had been for me to come! All I'd done was get in the way! Senka was hurt and could possibly die! Akio was going after the soldiers attacking us on his own! Why didn't I just stay?
I kept running as fast as I could, trying to avoid the bullets flying at me. The gunfire gradually lessened. Akio had gotten to them. I finally got to the mech and Akio appeared at my side. Hanzo was on the mech drawing most of the fire. There's nothing I can do! What do I do?

AliceMalice15
11-09-2013, 06:12 AM

I could not, would not respond to this revelation- this insult. I could only stare straight at the back of his seat wishing my ability was to burn holes through things with my eyes. I wished only to burn a hole straight through and rid myself of his insolence. He was a pubescent pimple on the unblemished face of all that I held dear. Fortunately a distraction presented itself when the Chinese showed up on the training grounds. Without a word to the boy in front of me I engaged a secondary function of the mech that separated me along with a few components out from the mech and launched us out on to the battlefield placing me right in the middle of the fray.

The pod I was encased in struck through one of the enemy tanks tearing through its armor and killing the men inside. From there I can draw fire from my comrades and give us the advantage. As the pod unfolds from around me the components rearrange to make a sort of suit of armor around my body. Climbing out of the ruins of the tank I use the suit's turret to scatter rapid fire about the field and draw attention to my presence. This will give me a distraction of my own and prevent the emperor from reposing his question until after the battle. Even then I can avoid him for a while. How dare he suggest such a ludicrous fallacy.

Death101
11-09-2013, 02:10 PM
"Well fuck I didn't know the mech could do that." I stated as I head towards the troops coming out of the jungle. It seems like a lot of them had been mopped up already I saw a great flash over head and then felt the ground shake as the Kemyo come into firing range of the beach. "This is captain Maria of the Kemyo what's the situation?" I heard over the comm line. "Chinese, put fire on the tanks, careful my squads mixed in." I stated as I put my sword though a tank. "Roger My Lord." I nodded as the ships guns joined into the fight tanking out three tanks at once. "Hanzo hold on tight!" I shouted slicing though a group of troops.

crazydawg444
11-09-2013, 04:28 PM
I shot at anything that moved, the assassin next to me. She was having trouble moving with her injuries and she was losing blood fast. You really are...hopeless. I moved to her and put my hand over her injuries and when I moved it away, there was a vale of ice. There you go my dear... I coughed and blood spilled. I covered my mouth but I couldn't stop coughing. I looked at my hand. Stained blood red, just like my soul... I couldn't tell if I was thinking or talking anymore. Looks like this is the end... I fell to the ground. That's right, the reason I never use...my power...it kills me... I smiled and looked at Wulf. Looks like you win, I guess I really am bad at these kind of games. Neko-sama wa shan, sayonara. I closed my eyes, fully expected to never open them again. But I would still blink without even realize, death was a strange thing.

Death101
11-09-2013, 04:36 PM
"Shit, Kemyo finish off all targets that are left." I jumped out of the mech as it crashed to the ground as I made a run for my fallen comrade I saw drop ships from the Kemyo coming and... Captain Maria was with them her long hair flowing in the breeze well shit this won't end well. I reached me fallen comrade as the drop ships hit and the last of the Chinese fell or retreated. I stood by my friend as a medic ran up. "Stay with me." I grabbed my friend using all of my force to lift him and rush to the drop ship then I saw Hanzo get clipped I set my comrade onto the drop ship knowing he'd get the care he needed as I rushed for Hanzo who looked like he had a bullet the size of a golf ball in his gut.

LittleLionFire
11-09-2013, 06:53 PM
Fuck this shit! He had just saved me, and he thought he was going to DIE? You kidding me? Annoying idiot. I was enraged by something I would not dwell on. I made sure he was carried to the drop ship with keen eyes, then made sure everyone else was good. They could all handle it, though Hanzo had a huge wound. That did not worry me too much, the guy would have technology on his side. I just cared about one thing. Preacher had used his power to save me, even at the risk of death. No one had EVER done that before. NO ONE. Not even Kira. Therefore, I had some...talking...to do with those retreating Chinese. A lot of...talking.

I shifted into a smaller cat, the cheetah. With speed on my side and my wounds healing with the help of Preacher, I soon caught up with the back flank. There, I shifted into my human form. I did not even bother with the trickery. I was here to settle a score. I opened fire, my bullets slicing through all armour and vests, whirling and twising to avoid other bullets. Blood sprayed, humans screamed, heads exploded, and the ground was soon covered with bodies of the dead. Or parts of the bodies of the dead. I stood, taking deep breaths, eyes lit with a fierce fire, staring at the last remaining soldier, my glare freezing him. I had more cuts, but no life-threatening. Just one broken wrist which would heal in a day or so after it was cracked again.

I stalked my prey silently, slowly, and dangerously. I soon stood in front of him, looking up, but he was the one who had wet himself. I stared, bloodied and bleeding and covered in the blood of my enemies. It was one of the few times I had showed part of my true fighting potential in front of anyone but Kira. I hurt like hell, but I was still standing. I spoke calmly, with a chilly bite underneath.

"Remind your leader that, this is simply a game to us. Your side made a move, and lost. Now it is our turn. And you will never be prepared."

I snarled, shifted into a snake and bit him in the ankle before shifting into the black eagle and flying, albeit off center, towards the drop ship. He would die as soon as he gave the message. Served him right. I arrived at the drop ship, dropping on the deck into a sitting position against the rail. I watched the going ons, my eyes silvery blue. Preacher had got attention, Kira was safe, and Hanzo was being taken care of as well. I looked at my own wrist, studied it, braced myself and broke it, setting it back into normal position. I dis jot whine or cry. I never dis that. I then leaned my head back and closed my eyes, still bleeding but less, holding my side, and slept. Though I was a light sleeper.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Akio
"Come on!"
I gripped her arm again and yanked her away as I raced toward the drop ship. I had to get her out of this place before she ended up hurt too! A bullet grazed my shoulder, but this time I didn't run off to kill the shooter. I ducked slightly as I ran, pulling Airi to do the same. There was no time now! I glared then looked at her. "Quickly! Turn invisible! They won't shoot us as easily if they can't see us!"
It was harder for her to do so since she wasn't used to using her power on a daily basis like I was, but this meant survival for both of us.

Airi
I did as he instructed. It took a minute. I hadn't used my power in a long time. Akio was bleeding a little on his shoulder, but it was nothing compared to the wound Saito had gotten. Once invisible, Akio and I straightened instead of ducking and Akio sped up his step. We were no longer targets. The fire stopped raining on us and we kept going until finally Akio pulled me onto the drop ship. He was breathing harder than I was, but even my heart was racing after that. We turned visible again. Akio didn't let go of my arm but I barely even noticed. He was giving me a look that told me clearly that I probably wouldn't be training again any time soon.

AliceMalice15
11-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Kyojin no Kirā: Ryukin Kimiko

When the enemy finally forced to retreat I was a little worse for wear than when I started. By this of course I meant that I was still breathing and in good enough condition to get back to the ship. Unfortunately this did not account for the fact that half of the mech armor was blown open and my right side had three bullet wounds, one just bellow my ribs another in my leg an the last in my arm, but besides that I could still breath relatively well and could see well enough to get back to a nearby drop ship. When I practically fell out of the mech suit an unfamiliar soldier caught me and helped me over to one of the medics. Thanking him I sit back and allow the medic to examine me. Thankfully Yuji has focused on our other squad mates and was no where I be seen. I would no doubt be able to avoid him for some time as I healed, but I would have to be careful if he should decide to visit me while I am in such a state.

Now that the battle was over all I could consider was his revelation. Perhaps it hadn't been meant to insult me. Perhaps he was genuine, but I had always expressed my disdain. How could he feel like that for someone who quite obviously felt the complete opposite? It made no sense. It was infuriating.

Iwazuma
11-10-2013, 08:31 AM
How could this had happened......for the first time in my life, I was hit by a bullet. And it was a big one too. It looked like it was from something big too. My vision hazed over slightly as I fell to my knees, pain flooding my entire body. I threw up all over the ground, unused to such pain. This was the first time I had ever been hurt. And it was not good either. My leader drifted to my side; or at least I thought it was him. I felt the warm, sticky blood flow down my would and onto the ground; it was gushing freely, even with my hand over it to stifle my wounds. Kneeling became too much of an effort, and I fell to one side. Even as my vision bean fading, the pain didn't fade. I looked up at where I thought my leader was.

"Sir.....I must look pretty pathetic right now....." I coughed up some blood and smiled weakly. "One hit....guess I failed in my mission.....Please don't think badly of me....I live to serve, after all....."

Death101
11-10-2013, 03:43 PM
"Hanzo, you've done well and now; we go to the roads I didn't want it to come to this but it has." I took Hanzo's body and lifted it. Then we were at a cross road with corn field on all sides. I set Hanzo down and his wound stopped bleeding. "Hanzo, I'm about to offer a contract; understand if you accept this; it means you swear ultimate loyalty to me and my contract Satan; meaning you'll forever been in my service until the day you pass, this shall also active your hidden power, what say you, shall you form the pact?" I asked proudcing my scroll of contracts, this was the first one I'd ever sign I could only hope I was making the right choice, Hanzo would be dammed and forever next to me if he signed his soul to me.

Iwazuma
11-10-2013, 11:37 PM
I stared at the contract, my throat suddenly tightening. This was....not where I had seen this conversation going. I had to think this one through carefully.....The benefits to signing the contract were many, but the downside was my soul....What to do, what to do....

"Sir.....I must decline the offer. While it does sound wonderful, I am a very poor man, sir. Even my clothes and weapons are military issued. The only possession I truly own is my soul. I cannot give that up, not even for you, my leader. You may have my body and mind however you choose, but I draw the line there. My power will have to be awakened some other way. I am sorry." I pulled myself up, still in pain from the bullet wound, but at least it had stopped bleeding. I hoped my leader would not be mad for my refusal here. I would follow him down a bottomless pit if I had to, but some men had things they cared about, and my soul was mine.

crazydawg444
11-11-2013, 12:15 AM
I opened my eyes on the ship. My wounds were bandaged and I was in a cot in the infirmary. I could still hear sounds outside the room. Things must still be a bit chaotic. I stood up and couldn't find my shirt, must have been discarded for the damage. I grabbed my long coat, and stood looking in a mirror. The blood had been wiped off but the bandages were soaked, and my hair was wet, most likely from sweat. I survived again. Then why do I feel depressed. I smiled and walked out of the room and lost my balance and hit the wall hard. The sound rang out and I sat on the ground. Guess I lost a lot of blood, Im dizzy.

Death101
11-11-2013, 12:32 AM
"There is another way Hanzo," I stated walking but I slipped on a glove that was of pure fire, it was the souls I'd taken from those I'd killed it was something Satan had created. "Brace yourself." I slid around and knocked Hanzo back forcing a bit of my soul into his which should grant his power as my soul slid out I grabbed Hanzo bracing him so the shock of my soul going in and out of his wouldn't knock him down. "Did it work, do you feel your powers?" I asked looking at him; I'd granted him some of my power which should spawn his own as a result.

LittleLionFire
11-11-2013, 02:16 AM
I woke up to a bang, and was instantly sprinting silenetly to the infirmary. I stared down at the lump of human, Preacher. I blinked, my face emotionless. I looked around, nobody was near. I looked back, eyes narrowing. Good. Nobody would see this. My eyes flashed and I leaned down. I hissed, fangs elongated, "Now listen here. You do not just save someones life then go die. I owe you a debt. And I will pay it. Now what the hell do you think you are doing out of your cot. You trying to make my job harder?" I came off mean, but a small spark in my eyes were worry. I did no know if he caught it or not, but I could jot hide it. I stayed still, myself bloody and a hig dozzy, and looking like I just went through a slaughter house. Which I did.

Iwazuma
11-11-2013, 02:34 AM
I have no idea what my leader just did, but it made me feel horribly sick. I clutched my stomach in pain, dropping to my knees. Was I really going to puke again, so soon? Ididn't even think I had anything left to upchuck. Every bit of my body tingled in some sort of negative response to what was in my body. All of a sudden, I heaved, but nothing came out. I heaved again, still providing nothing. But the third time I hacked up a white essence that buried itself into the ground quickly and quietly, not to return anytime soon. I sputtered and stood, feeling slightly better. But did I feel any power activate? The answer was no.

"Sir....whatever you did, I feel as though my body has rejected it. Maybe unlocking my power should wait until I get this hole in my body closed up."

Death101
11-11-2013, 03:04 AM
"Yes, perhaps your right. Hanzo, before we return the our world I'll ask once more are you positive you want to reject this contract, you will be asked again once we're back in our realm this subject isn't over." I stated and with a flash we had returend to the Kemyo I saw my other wounded follower getting his jacket as the doctors rushed to Hanzo I slip a note into his hand. 'Once you're patched up come find me.' Was all it said. I soon made my way to the bridge of the ship and was saluted by all and went up to Maria who nodded at my entry. She was one of three people to treat me with such a plain greeting the other two were Kira and Satan, though I wish more could just be down to earth with me. "Yuji, here's the situation; the Chinese empire has requested a sit down between you and their ruling empress Min-Le Taw, we've also captured a Chinese foot Soilder who is waiting for prison in cell No. 3 and the only troops hurt during the battle were that of your unit." I nodded and waved for her for follow as I used my phone to text Kira. I thougt before I texted her funny in this day and age that everyone even world leaders had cell phones, then I texted her. 'Meet me at prison cell No. 3 we've got an Chinese to Qustion, Maria and me are on root.' I hit sent and kept waking towards the cell

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Airi
Back on the ship, I retreated to our room, Akio closely behind me. When we got in, I shut the door and stood there.
"It's my fault... I got in the way... They got hit... I..."
Akio put a hand on my shoulder, "Airi, anyone could get hurt in a battle. It's not your fault." "No! You were focused on protecting me! I caused someone to get shot! It's my fault. I couldn't do anything."
Akio sighed, "Airi, they know what they're doing. Senka is a skilled fighter and he's a close official to Yuji at that. He knows the risk of fighting and was only doing his duty. You didn't do anything wrong."
I gripped my arm, "Akio, why am I even here with you? I can't do anything for you. I proved to be worthless on the battlefield. I learned some things from mom and dad along with you, but I haven't put any of those teachings to any use at all. What do am I supposed to do?"
Akio sighed and took his hand off my shoulder, "I need you here, okay? Besides, there's nowhere else for us to go. We can't be separated because there's nothing else we can do." He hugged me, "Bare with it, okay?"

Iwazuma
11-11-2013, 03:34 AM
The doctors immediately got to work on my stomach, patching it up as quickly as they could. It was starting to numb at this point, so I quietly looked at the note I was given. One sentence. Could my leader be any more cryptic? I sighed as the doctors released me a little while later. My stomach wound had mostly fixed itself before the doctors could get to it. Moreover, the doctors didn't even know who I was. I was never in the infirmary, because I was never injured. I was the best damn bait in the business; but was that all I was good for? I had clearly failed in my mission to be something beyond bait.....perhaps it was all I was good for. I wandered down the hall, looking for my leader. He had not specified where to meet him, a frustrating habit of his. He expected me to know where he was at all times. I poked my head in a room to find Akio and Airi there talking to each other. Airi. I always felt bad for her, always in her brother's shadow, incapable of many of a soldier's tasks, almost as much as myself. Still, she was pretty, at least to me, and I felt that maybe there was a bit too much danger for her. I sighed and walked in, focused more on Airi than Akio.
"Excuse me.....do either of you know where our leader went? He said I was supposed to find him."

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-11-2013, 04:04 AM
Airi
I looked up when someone opened the door to our room and was a little surprised to see Hanzo. I looked at Akio who had an annoyed look on his face. He let go of me and I think was about to go tell the guy to get lost, but I pushed passed him and walked over.
"Um, no. We didn't even know you guys got back." I gave Akio a warning glance, making sure he cooled it. We didn't need any more fighting right now. I turned back to Hanzo, "How's your wound?"
I'd seen him get shot when we were fighting. I knew little about him. Akio did tell me he was the bait of the team. He'd been the one to lead us earlier. I couldn't help but feel kind of bad for him since it was pretty obvious that he'd sort of been thrown out onto terrain that he wasn't used to. He'd saved us, though, when he drew the gunfire away, so I was grateful for that. I understood Akio's cold attitude, but I wished he would be at least a little more pleasant sometimes.

crazydawg444
11-11-2013, 05:00 AM
I looked up at the cold eyes of the assassin. no, not quite cold this time. It was strange. Its no fun if its easy eh? I stood and looked around and took a deep breathe. I looked her over, and it was a sight. What the Hell, I don't know how the menstrual cycle works but that doesn't seem right. Haha! I smiled and covered my mouth, I was quite the fan of bad jokes. But in all seriousness, don't think you owe me. I did that because I wanted to, not for a reward. If you dare think you owe me, then do me a favor and don't. I looked at her again. And perhaps be a bit more gentle with your opponents, they were only following orders after all. I gave her a nod and began walking off, while leaning on the wall. I was to meet the Emperor, and I wanted to check on someone. I came to a room and saw the door opened. Inside was Akio, Airi and Hanzo. A strange group to say the least. Oi, anyone order a pizza! Still, I loved bad jokes.

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Akio
All I could think was, Oh great! Now he's here! Don't these people believe in privacy?
It was getting awful annoying. People were just barging into our room and.. man, this was annoying!
"No, guess not. Get out!"
Airi shot me a glare and smiled at our new pest, "Hello Senka-san."

Airi
Akio was getting frustrated. I was a little surprised that people were just sort of poking in myself, but I didn't mind. They'd both helped a lot during the battle, and although I wasn't as enthusiastic about the whole 'Oh great is our Emporer' thing, they didn't seem to bad to say the least. I noticed that he was leaning against the wall. He'd gotten hurt protecting Akio and me.
"Thank-you for protecting me on the battlefield earlier. I'm sorry I got in the way." I looked at the place where he had gotten shot with concern. He really didn't look so good, "Is it alright for you to be walking around like this?" I looked at both him and Hanzo, "Is it all right for either of you to be up like this?"
They were both wounded and just walking around!

Iwazuma
11-11-2013, 05:52 AM
I smirked at Airi, choosing to play the hero. "The doctors work very quickly, but I guess I am a fast healer too. Part of why I'm Bait, I guess. I've been working really hard on my skills, especially trying to find out what my power is....I want to find that out soon. Otherwise, I just....draw fire, like usual. I hadn't expected to get hit though....guess I'll have to be more careful in the future, eh Airi?" Normally I would address Akio as well in this manner, but he seemed especially crabby for some reason. I decided to try and set him straight.
"Akio, this is the military....there really is no sense of privacy here. I mean, the emperor has spycams in my room. Do I complain? No...because like it or not I am bound to him. I have nowhere else to go were it not for him and the military. So, please try to see it that way...."

AliceMalice15
11-11-2013, 08:01 AM

By the time I got back to the ship I had managed to push Yuji out of my thoughts and get a few moments of peaceful silence. It was about that time however that my cell phone buzzed. Glaring at the small black device I open the message and sigh. So much for avoiding him. With a pained groan I manage to lift myself off of the bed in the med bay and stand up straight.

"You should not be a straining yourself like that," one of the medics said though he knew the futility of the exercise, "you could make yourself bleed again."

"Believe me," I sigh in response, "I do not wish to be up and about, but our 'fearless leader' has requested my presence. I shall return shortly and you can check to be sure I haven't hurt myself."

The medic gave a reluctant sigh and waved me away. The med team always did their best to take care of us. It was a shame I could not give them the respect and credit they deserved. Letting out a deep sigh of my own I make my way down to the cells to meet the emperor. When we reach the cell I peer inside and give the prisoner a quick visual appraisal. Turning to the emperor she gave him a blank stare.

"I suppose you wanted me here so I could use my powers upon him," she asked, "so we can get all the information we could want out of him and quickly?"

LittleLionFire
11-11-2013, 12:13 PM
I watched Preacher go, my eyes now confused. I sat in he spot he had left, eyes closed and heqd leaning against the wall. God my mind was a mess. I ended up curled on the floor, eyes closed, body hloody and stil drippig blood that was my own. I slept there, tired. I hated nurses and doctors.

crazydawg444
11-11-2013, 01:09 PM
I smiled at Akios rage. He was never fond of others, I couldn't blame him. Airi was a lot nicer than him, which was nice. Your welcome. Don't worry Akio, I was just coming to check on the two of you, I wont be long. My presence has been requested the Emperor anyway, God knows that always ends well. As I was leaving, Hanzo started his speech. I listened carefully. Glad to know your so resilient Hanzo. But Im just going against orders, I hate staying in bed. I smiled and placed my hand on the wall and began walking down the hall. I had to meet with the Emperor now. I had to go back by the infirmary. The assassin was sleeping where I had fallen. I leaned down next to her. [B]Some might find that a tad creepy. You know this hall is made for walking, what if someone need to latch onto the wall or collapse in pain right there.[B]

Death101
11-11-2013, 02:25 PM
"Oh you know, just why the hell they attacked us on our own land and why their empress now wishes to meet with us." I pushed open the door and Me, Kira and Maria walked in I shut the door behind us.

LittleLionFire
11-11-2013, 09:27 PM
I was awake as soon as the footsteps were a couple feet away. Quick as a snake, I had a knife from a sheath on my upper arm hidden by the leather gloves riding up my arm to my shoulders. I whipped the knife up, nicking some of the black hair that fell in fromt of Preacher's face. I opened my eyes, the pupils cat like and green. My hair shifted from red back to white, and like a feline, i stretched, and got up. I was woozy but did jot show it. I never showed weakness. I stard down at the man. "As that should show you, never come up to an enemy expecting them not to react. And never approach a sleeping cat." I blinked once, slowly, at him then headed off to the meeting place. I was standing at the door, when I saw the vent. I flew up in sparrow form, crawled through in rat form, flew to behind Kira in fly form, and appeared in tiger form. I stalked to the table and swept a seat awy, knocking it over. I sat next tothe seat Kira would be sittig at. My eyes stared at the enemy. I was aware of my surroundings, hurt like hell, and was ready for anything. Like hell I was gonna let Kira walk in without me. I got up though. Wait a...I snarled and leaped forwards until I stood in front of him, eight feet tall and growing. I soon stood ten feet tall at the shoulders, my fangs a good six inches and sharp, bared in front of his white face. He had heen the guy who had shot Preacher. I smelled his blood. I lashed my tail. I rarely showed emotion, and this was the 'I want to kill aint nobody stopping me' one. He was going to die Fter information was given. "Question him. Then got out and let me kill him."

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Akio
Both of their answers to Airi's question seemed terrible. She laughed at their responses, but I just stared at them blankly. I was still waiting for them to leave. I nodded to Senka when he left and rose my eyebrows at Hanzo.
"Well, thank you for your speech, although I didn't say that you had to leave the Kemyo entirely, believe me, I get the whole, 'I have nowhere else to go in the world but here' thing as much as you do, nor have I complained about security. Wanting you to leave while we're having a family discussion, however, should be reasonable enough though, and not too hard to oblige at that."

Airi
I looked at my brother nervously, then I gripped Hanzo's arm.
"You're looking for the emperor, right? I'll help you."
I pulled Hanzo out of the room and then closed the door behind us, pulling him away somewhat before finally letting go and turning to him, smiling.
"Sorry for yanking you out like that, but... well, Akio will be Akio and I was starting to get a bad feeling."

Iwazuma
11-12-2013, 02:05 AM
I smiled, glad to be with Airi. I never got to be with only her; Akio was always by her side. She looked even prettier standing close to me....or maybe that was just the fact that she was the only one close to my age around here. Either way, I was glad she chose to come with me.
"Yeah, Akio could have faced down the Chinese army himself with that attitude.....come on, let's find the emperor." I led her quietly, through the corridors, getting more and more confused as I went.
"Hmm.....where could he be? Airi, got any ideas?" It was then it occurred to me he might be in the prisoners' cell area. "Come on, follow me." I rushed forward, nearly dragging her, until I found the cell with all the noise coming from it. Yep, there he was. I waved at the emperor to note my arrival, unsure if I should speak or not.

Death101
11-12-2013, 02:26 AM
"Hanzo get in here you'll want to here this." I stated waving him to come in. "Kira you can start asking him when ever your ready." I stated looking at Kira.

crazydawg444
11-12-2013, 02:50 AM
I smiled at the assassins reaction, she was certainly amusing. I sat on the floor for a bit unable to stand. When I gained the strength to move I went to the prisoner cell. The emperor wanted me and I figured I knew where he was. The prisoners cells. I needed to get there, not to see him, but to see if I could lighten the load on the poor soul they captured. I got to the prisoner area and called out for the emperor. My lord, I am here! Where are you!?

Death101
11-12-2013, 03:05 AM
"Cell 3 , how is it I only call Kira and the squad shows up but when I call the squad only Kira is there?" I asked chuckling. "Kira do it." I looked at her and nodded.

Iwazuma
11-12-2013, 03:12 AM
"Er.....you DID call me, sir....." I waltzed into the cell and prepared myself for what was about to happen. I whispered over at my leader...."What did you want to discuss? I am yours to talk to, sir...." I was too. I would do nearly anything for my leader. Anything.

crazydawg444
11-12-2013, 03:18 AM
I walked to the cell. You called me too sir. I stood behind him and placed my hands behind my back. If I may, can you not make this man does not
suffer sir. there is no point in it. I looked at him with eyes full of pity and remorse for his situation. God knew what Kimiko would do to him.

LittleLionFire
11-12-2013, 03:20 AM
I snarled. I was getting anxious. I sized myself down to a jormal toger's shape and moved to the right to allow Kira to come closer. But I stayed locked on my prey, a low continuous growl coming out of my throat. "And the leader who gave up and lost all respect I had which was little but a bit is here because..."

Death101
11-12-2013, 03:26 AM
"Because after we get the information out of him, we're going to Benjin." I let my words settle into their minds and waited for there responses. (Little our 1x1 Is up IC is in the OOC. )

DizzyMaelstrom!
11-12-2013, 03:53 AM
Airi
I looked at Hanzo nervously, bot sure whether to follow him inside or not. I wasn't exactly invited as he was... I stayed by his side, however, nervously, trying to be as invisible as possible. Emperor Yuji didn't address my presence, so I stayed silent. This seemed serious and I didn't want to get in the way once again.

Akio
After the two of them left, I stayed behind for a minute. Of course I had the urge to jump up and go after them, but even I knew that there were limits as to how far I could go against these people. Still, treating them like companions.... it was hard. Finally I stood up and went to find Airi. They'd been looking for Emperor Yuji.. I had no idea where the guy was. I caught a glimpse of someone going into the prisoner's cell area. Maybe Airi and Hanzo had gone in there? I walked in just in time to hear that we were going to Benjin... or someone was. The squad was there too, as was Airi who stood at Hanzo's side. This seemed... private. I looked at the Emperor, bowing slightly.
"Please forgive me. I was searching for someone." I looked at him, "I hope I didn't hear anything I shouldn't have."

Death101
11-12-2013, 04:12 AM
"Your apart of these squad as much as everyone else. We're a team. We're a family in a way. You should try to make friends among your squad. Now Kira for fuck shake do it already do we can get a move on." I stated looking at Kira with pleading eyes. (No more posting until Alice post.)

AliceMalice15
11-12-2013, 12:41 PM

I grimaced silently at the emperor as he snarled some nonsense about knowing why the soldier was here and what his rule wanted. Of course we knew this information, I had not suggested otherwise, but we did not know what else this soldier might be able to tell us. Just as I was about to enter the room entered in the form of a large tiger and made a show of knocking over a chair so she could take a seat next to my chair.

Letting out a sigh I cross the room and take a seat next to her. Across from me is the captured soldier who is looking paler and paler by the minute. No doubt he hadn't been expecting a tiger to be sitting in on our interrogation of him. Looking over at I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Must you always accompany me," I ask a small amount of agitation entering my voice, "you make our captives very nervous and that makes it harder to get anything but a headache as we attempt to decipher their ramblings."

With another sigh I smile warmly at the captured soldier. When I speak to him however it sounds different from my normal voice. This is my power. The hypnotic caress of a voice that can ensnare the heart and mind of anyone who listens for more than a few minutes or to paralyze those who hear me scream.

"Hello," I say my voice carrying musically through the air, "I hope you realize that neither my companion not myself are here to hurt you. If you just answer all of my questions honestly and to the best of your ability you can still live."

With a dumbfounded look the soldier nodded. The spell was cast. He would answer any question asked, and he did.

Death101
11-12-2013, 03:16 PM
(And with that we draw part one to a close part twos OOC will be up soon.)