PDA

View Full Version : The Eternia wars (OOC/signups)

Koti~
07-10-2010, 12:00 AM
From the creators of , Yo' mama got back!, and Cliche romance movie 2, the delightful team (Oishii and innkeeper) productions brings you ....

“Peon, take note of what I have to say. I feel … nostalgic” The man said, sitting up in his marble throne, his head resting in his hand. His white and black hair hung shaggy over his aged face, a longing look on his face. He glanced over as the peon nodded his head reverently while dipping the feather tipped quill into the ink well sitting on the desk nearby. The man took a deep breath, shifting his weight in the throne, his power lying heavy on his shoulders.

“Over half a century ago since that faithful day, when I stole the powers of those old fools. Idiotic fools for trying to blot out the light, which would kill them in the process. If it hadn’t been for their dark general, and that demonic teacher, I would have never learned about the real truth, the way to the ultimate power. Cozaa, and that other wretched phoenix knight, both good and evil, both powers truly untapped in their time.” The man said, standing up from the throne. The peon looked on in interest, since it had never been known for the tyrant to stand when his hand wasn’t needed. If he could have, the peon would have gasped, if not for his tongue being cut out. The tyrant began to walk forward, his boots hitting the heavy floor while the shades fluttered in the light breeze, allowing light to flicker across his paled and wrinkled face.

“Stuck in that void with the priestess, I killed the younger of the two brothers, taking his power for my own. She seemed happy, until I finally showed the darkness searing within me, nearly blotting out the light I once harbored and coveted. I remember her words still burning in my ear.

‘Atoreya, you have been poisoned. We should get you back to the temple, so you may heal before the final fight. Please, give me your hand so that we may leave this void and return to our friends.” She spoke softly, each word dripping with honey and light. I just stood there and smiled. She cowered in fear as I advanced, darkness coiling around my body. I smelled of blood and pain, my smile like those of thousands to die. That’s when I spoke to her, answering her own fears.

‘Maeywn, I am nearly home, but that Temple will do no good. This power, this darkness, it grows ever more, and has allowed me to see things not even the disciples of the light were granted. Do not worry, though, I will not kill you here, or your friends. Not even that little demon pet of yours that so covets you now. Even as I am, I cannot command the armies, or control the underworld. But in due time, I shall return, and bring this place down under the tidal currents of darkness and despair.’

After our meeting, I went into hiding, pain riddling my body as dark and light battled within me. Soon though, the currents of pain in my body lessened, as they seemed to meld together, their power increasing. It seemed, that with one to sustain the other, they worked and blended together, fueling my desire for power.

It seemed that during my absence, the warriors of light, led by the disciples, had killed the older brother, but he mattered not anymore. After his death, I stole the underworld throne for myself, being careful to stay out of the way of the light, for even then I was not strong enough to take out the light. I went on though, and decided to take out one who had held my interest for the longest time… Cozaa. For I had learned that he now taught the students of the light how to fight, the great battle axe still resting by his side. I sought him out under the cover of the night, and killed him in his sleep, leaving his head to be found in the priestess’ chambers the next morning, and stole the battle axe, the symbol for their precious light” The man said, accentuating the word precious with venom.

“After wielding the axe in my hands, I knew the time had come. Out from under the citadel, my armies poured forth, ravaging their defenses. I myself went and coveted the priestesses, stealing their virginity and ensuring heirs to my empire. Outwards my armies swept, taking over the lands as I spread my seeds within the churches of light, to bring together the lands of darkness and the realm of light under one name, my name. For now that my deed was done, little remain of who would defy me.” The man said, looking through his window upon the city, the land scarred by his armies and the war.
“ For I, Equinox, shall remove the shackles of light and dark, and unite the lands under Eternia, and the gods of power!” The man said, smiling down upon his armies.

Recap time:
It feels like Light and Darkness have always been at war. In this world there were once disciples of light and darkness fighting for their gods with fierce determination. Light was pushed underground until it was thought the entire world was controlled by the dark lords. For thousands of years humanity hid from the demons and their masters. A rising of new chosen men and women stood against darkness with a renewed vigor and brought their campaign to the ancient city where the gods once walked amongst their children.

With gifts from their benevolent gods and goddesses, a massive war ravaged the ancient capitol, alliances tested and blood spilled. The disciples of light were nearly engulfed, until a cry rang out, one of pain and longing. The general of the dark legion was awakened from his long slumber, rising to answer the call, pushing back the darkness from the lands. The war was thought to be over and done, when a traitor rose among them.

With his darkness in hands, he fled the lands, leaving the champions peaceful but weary.

Okay, now that I am done reading from the scroll of obviousness, lets begin our story… How shall I start… I know *sets up screen projector* everyone does better with visual aids, right? Okay lets begin
“In a galaxy far far….” Sorry wrong one, lets try this one!

It had been 6 years since the war had truly ended, and demons had enslaved the humans. In most villages, demons use humans for labor or entertainment, buildings having been set up for their enjoyment. Equinox has secured their world through the use of his dark seekers, to tell them that their reign was absolute, but even that was not the truth. He held more back from the demons, the prophecy making him cautious. The seer had foreseen that the disciples would return, in greater force with weapons of the gods themselves. He had been told that in an ancient grotto hidden from all eyes would reveal itself, and those who claimed it would claim the disciples themselves. Equinox acted quickly. He summoned his 11 Shak’rei and scattered t hem to the winds, sending some to cities to locate the disciples, and others to scour the land for the grotto…

But all was not lost! An informant for the rebels, a demon in the high courts, told the rebel leader about the prophecy as well. Acting just as well, he centered runners to look for the disciples as well, focusing the rebel efforts on that. Still faced with the threats of bounty hunters, Shak’rei, and spies, his troops had to stay hidden, and spread his forces thin.

Now the race has started, one to end the war, one way or another. Binding together humans, demons, and the very ties to the gods, a race for the fate of humanity has started. Who will enter the grotto first, and who are these disciples that the prophecy speaks of. How will this fight end, in the final chapters of..

The Eternia wars: Hunt for the light!

Alrighty then, its time for the rules (ducks behind blast shield)
For starters the basic rpa rules apply here, so follow those or face equinox.
As well, I am placing a limit on magic, to mid level usage. So no, insta kill 500 people at once. This way the rp seems more challenging and the non magical users are more evenly matched. But other than those stipulations, go nuts with the magic, within reason of medieval fantasy rps. Other than that, no real rules

There are three groups , two of which you can choose from, as well as 4 alliances. The three classes are as follows
Human- During the start of the eternia war’s, most humans sided with the demons, preferring to stay alive while their beacons of light merged with the shadows. Most humans under the hand of the tyrant, are either part of his army(unplayable), farm hands, or rebels.

Demons- Most demons are under the tutelage of the tyrant, happy to control both the over world and the underworld in harmony. Some though, view that the tyrants ideas are wrong, and have gone rouge, in hope of overthrowing the king in hopes of bringing back the darkness.

Shak’rei- These are the tyrants personal band of warriors, designed to kill and take down rebels and heretic. These are high class demons forged from old magic using the bones and blood of the old disciples and priests. They have full right when entering a town, and are feared by demons and humans alike. (Note though, due to their age and over power, they shall not be playable characters)

Okay, so now that we have the classes, lets get on with the alliances. We have:

Rebels- A small knit band of humans and demons brought together to bring down the tyrant and bring back the age old struggle of light and dark. Tensions can sometimes mount high between them, but most old traditions have been forsaken for the future.

Neutralic- These are people or demons who wish to stay out of this war, and have been granted boon from the tyrant to have small lands for neutral grounds between groups. These people have also been known to be spies for the tyrant to draw out rebel leaders, as well as spies to draw out high ranking demons for the rebels

Bounty Hunters- These are people who have decided to work spy for the tyrant, getting paid to hunt down and kill rebel leaders. They have also been given special rights to have housing in the kings army barracks, well known for their meals and luxurious housing

Khaotics- These are people or demons who have no real claim in these war’s, but enjoy to cause as much pain for both parties involved. Most of them are wanted by both rebels and bounty hunters, usually placing high bounties on their heads from both parties.

Name
Race
Alliance

Appearance
Personality
Magic
Weapons
Bio
Other

Koti~
07-10-2010, 12:16 AM
Name- Doiteain
Age- 14
Gender-Male
Race-demon
Alliance- Rebel, beginner level

Appearance- The cornea of his eyes are black, while the iris and pupil are varying shades of red, the pupil being a darker red, almost blood red.
As well, he wears a straw hat that comes down enough to cover his eyes, yet allow him to see through it.
http://fc02.deviantart.com/images/i/2003/14/b/5/Manga_character.jpg

Personality- Doiteain can act bratty and rash some of the time, but can act serious. It is rare to see him act serious, but when he is, he can be very enjoyable to talk with. As well, in confrontations, he acts tougher than he actually is, depending on the circumstance

Magic- He has the ability to manipulate wind, which he has honed to increase his speed and add to his offense. He can do minor attack, mainly small cuts and showing people off balance. HE only has one spell that he has honed to near perfection

-Burst- This spell of his is designed to add to his speed and act more as a final attack. The strain put on his body is high, but that serves to add to his strength. The spell is designed to move the air around him to stop resistance in front of him while gathering it up behind him, to catapult him forward a short distance.

Weapons

Mochi Nakaga (full moon blade) http://www.samurai-swords-for-sale.com/store/images/P/samurai-swords-Musashi_Wind_Dragon_Katana_Blue_Saya.jpg

The blade is reinforced with silver and is coated with holy water, which makes people call it the crying blade. He won this sword in a competition for the greatest swords man in his home plain. The sheath rests along his back and is also wielded with his right hand. He only uses this sword when fighting demons, as it is very potent to them all, being coated with silver and holy water. The holy water is found in his sheath, letting him continually recoat if in a long fight.

Bio- born in the underworld, he was able to avoid most of the conflict, which he hated with a passion. After gaining access to the over world when he turned 6, he immediately went into hiding to avoid joining the tyrant’s army. He soon later found out about his ability to manipulate wind to his will to some degree, and continued to lived in the forest. Eventually he stumbled upon an old shrine, dedicated to a master swordsman and the first apparent demon teacher, Cozaa Whaylen. He noted the blade lying on top of shrine, along with several scrolls that the man had written himself. After reading all the scrolls, he decided to take up Cozaa’s ways and help end this war, with the weapon that Cozaa had left enshrined himself.

He tried to take on an entire village by himself but was nearly killed before making it any distance in. His body broken and his chest scarred, he escaped from the city, seeking refuge in the forest again. After a few more years, he started hearing rumors of rebels, people and demons who wanted to join, and tracked them down through shady alleyways and dangerous area’s. Almost again on the verge of collapse, he was taken in by the rebels. He was told, once he was conscious, that they had been watching him, and decided that he could join them. Happily accepting, he vowed to help overthrow the tyrant with the blade he obtained in Cozaa’s shrine.

Other- He has a pet hawk and prefers to sleep in trees.

Double Posting is bad!

RayleighScattering
07-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Name: Rose
Race: Human
Alliance: Rebel

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/MutantMix/Rose-1.jpg

Personality:Rose is a gentle and soft spoken girl generally. She never wants to hurt any one or do the wrong thing. But she will always defend herself and those nearest to her and there isn't much she wouldn't do to accomplish this. Her temper, though rarely encountered, is a righteous and vengeful storm that will completely shock the target of her ire.
Magic: Water Control and Manipulation (Nuff said)
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s272/MutantMix/Rsword.jpg
Bio: Rose was once the personal assassin and pet of Equinox himself. She'll say very little about that part of her life and only looks to the future and doing her part to stop Equinox and prevent bloodshed. When she joined the rebels after years of service to the dark lord, she met a young demon, Doiteain, who acted spoiled and bratty, but also had a serious side that she soon grew very protective of. She considers him a younger brother and is always chasing after him, scolding him, and making sure he behaves.
Other: Its a secret!

OOC : I dont really plan on expanding the magic part. You know me, I never go over board.

John
07-10-2010, 07:11 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Red Fox
07-10-2010, 10:23 PM
This bio WILL be expanded on as I get the time/feel like it, but this will have to do for the time being.

UPDATED
Still not complete, but bah.
Note that a few things have been added, like she now has a tail.
This HAS been run though Innkeeper.

ORPG/URPG/RPB

-Name: Elae Loren
Though she does not introduce herself with a last name due to that her demon side do not have last names.
-Title:
-Alignment:
-Race: Half-breed Human/Succubus.
Her mother’s side of succubi is of a common variety; they seduce men in their sleep and drain their life force to continue living.
The race focuses on speed and agility before strength, the main reason for this is due to the fact that they ‘have to look good’, they mostly take on slender looks. In the odd case that they have to escape, attack or something of the kind, they don’t have the best of physical prowess, so speed is a focus.
As an extra protection effect, the species developed a low level of resistance towards any magic system, though this also covers healing and restorative magic’s, it is still present.

-Appearance:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/alchemist_fox/RP%20cahracters/Elae_front.jpghttp://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/alchemist_fox/RP%20cahracters/Elae_side.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d19/alchemist_fox/RP%20cahracters/Elae_wings.jpg

She has a slightly light blue tinted skin, and green/gray eyes framed in an oval’ish face.
Standing at only 167cm tall, and weighing at a rough 55 kilos she is not the heaviest frame and is considered short even by common human standards. Having a very slight showing of muscles it is far from being bulky or looking unfeminine. Her white long hair hides her right eye, and hangs around her shoulders, in the back it is fastened in a high ponytail that keeps the longer part of her hair to the same shoulder level as the rest. Should she loosen this her hair will reach her almost to her mid back.
From her tailbone extends a tail with an arrow-head form, it is flexible enough for her to use it to pick up objects and strong enough to act as a third hand. But it is far from strong enough to harm anyone by brute force, which is where a whip-like movement comes to play. The tail has the same skin color as her skin, and is almost as long as she is.
She has a gentle look and even though she has pointy ears that are tilted backwards, she is considered rather beautiful.
On her left shoulder a tattoo marks its presence, which is easiest described as a simple tribal tattoo.

Should she choose to ‘call on them’, she can sprout a pair of large, black feather wings, these are a kin to angel wings in appearance, but they have large feathers and are colored completely black.

-Attire:
Her attire consists of a ‘top’ with a pattern that hangs from her neck down to her hips, it has a rather large cleavage, and even leaves an opening for her belly to show though. It also covers her lower back. This is held down, and “closed” by a V-shaped item.
Further down she wears panties that are of the “hotpants” type. Her legs have leather boots that again have semi transparent material that reaches to her mid hips.
Around her legs is a ‘half skirt’, which reminds more of if you took the legs part of a cape and fastened it to her waist, it has a feather’y look as the skirt is made in sections. It is open in the front.

-Armour
N/A

-First Impression:
Being of demon blood, some might notice her pointed ears and colored skin. She is not the type that does not wear clothes that hide the body, so depending on one’s affiliation with revealing attire this is something to take note of.
She has a tail that she wags around as she walks as a strange balance thing, and due to her mother’s side she has a strange attractive aura; mainly towards men but some females feel it as well. It is not irresistible, but it is present.

-Personality:
Elae is a tease of nature, this might be due to her Succubus nature, though her bad qualities are kept in check by her human side, she likes to feel desired and this can again make her seem like a loose whore, which she is not.
Liking to do what she feels is right, she tends to be looked on as evil, though she might be biased from her other side, she more often than not have a reason for doing as she does.
Not really having a problem with killing, innocent or not, this can further her looking evil to the ones that does not know her, this is due to that she at times feed on the energy of dying humans, also a trait from her demon side.
She responds differently towards those she call friends, than those she does not know, ironically enough she seems more open to the ones she does not know. Though this is a lie as it is the other way around, this is also a part of her free spirited nature.
Being one of those that you might have a semi-hard time obtaining the trust of, as she weighs trust as something earned and not given, it is equally hard to lose it, as everything has a reason.

-Strength:
Her demon race is not based so much on strength, as on speed.
Though she is stronger than her frame makes you think, it is not so that a muscle trained human cannot surpass her.
Should she punch someone in the chest, with no armor or anything, taking into account that the target has a HP of 500, she would do a max of 50-60 in damage.

Should she punch a foot thick brick wall, she might make a hole in it, but far from penetrating it.

-Speed:
This is where her specialty shines as due to lack of brute force, she focuses on speed.
Her common running is faster than that most humans could dream of achieving, and she can easily outrun most forest dwellers.
Her sprint, where it does not last as long as common running, increases her speed by a great deal and makes her a hard target to catch even for fellow speed trained opponents.

If one were to compare her speed to an animal, on her sprint she can easily outrun a fleeing field-antelope.

-Endurance:
Though she can take much more damage than her frame suggests, she is not built like a bunker door and focuses on evading, redirecting or dodging.
Should she take a punch to her chest akin to that which she can do (listed in the strength tab) she will be winded, and perhaps be sent backwards from the force. But it would not damage her too much.
However, if an attack gets much stronger than this she will have increasingly more problems with it. This is off course not counting weapons and only describes pure blunt force.

In the sense of stamina, she can run for quite the time, depending on the terrain, but estimate a 20’ish minutes on a flat field.
As for sprinting, just as with everyone this lasts only so long and does not have a max time, but it will not be anything incredible.

-Reflexes
Due to her focus in speed, and lack of physical attributes, as well as that she has obtained something akin to a 6th sense when it comes to battle, she is quite fast.
Having a smaller frame allows her body to move faster with less loss due to momentum, adding the reaction that the 6th sense gives her she can dodge, or redirect, many attacks, be it long or short range.

-Fighting Style:
She takes on a rogue-mage type of style, where she can control the forces of lightning/electricity (read magic) she favors combat based on speed and weaponry, using her magic to either augment her attacks or in the odd case a spell.
She normally fights as an assassin, focusing on weak points and leverage in hand-to-hand, whereas with weaponry she tends to use her superior speed and land attacks that will weaken her opponent, be it electrical damage to their nerves or cutting tendons or muscles.

-Weapons:
These are a matching set of two matte black metal gloves, akin to plate mail, though they are lighter built as they are not made for armor protection per se.
It is covering the whole hand the gauntlet reaches up just over the wrists.
On the top of the tip of all the fingers there are parts comparable to claws extruding as en-longed sharp nails, not only do these allow the gloves to be used as a claw weapon, but they act as the projectile part of the ranged effect.
If the user wants, these claws can be released from the fingers, these claws are attacked to very thin, but extremely strong, wires that give the gloves their name.
The gloves are made specifically to his powers, allowing the wires to act as a conduit for her Lightning powers; this also allows her to ‘fire’ the claws as darts to a certain length by adopting a low level rail gun effect. The darts might embed itself in its target, where they will act as a tazer, or she might use her lightning powers to form magnetic fields and control the wires enough to entangle targets.
If one is entangled, due to the thin nature of the wires, if one tries to wrestle oneself loose chances are high that the wires will start to dig themselves into the flesh.
Each wire has a rough length of 50m, and is strong enough to carry at least a grown person, they are very hard to cut due to their flexibility and strength, but it is not impossible

-Abilities:
|-Aura sensing.
Elae has the ability to sense auras, as well as the pure life force, of anything within her field.
This works in two ways, there is an active and passive effect to it. The active works by a very slight concentration towards her field of vision, whereas the other is a passive and works around her in a large dome shape. Though the passive version is far as accurate as the active version, it is still very effective.
The passive version cannot distinguish one target from a large group, whereas the active one can do this it is more draining and takes a mental toll on her.

|-Absorb energy.
Being half succubi, she can, but do not have to, absorb the energy of a dying creature. This will energize her to rather nice levels and give a similar feel as a string adrenaline rush. As well as lengthen her lifespan, so the more she absorbs, the longer she lives.

-Other Skills:
|-She is half demon, her species has a natural attraction to the opposing gender.
|-She has a natural resistance to all forms of magic; sadly this also means restorative spells.
|-She has a weak self-regeneration, though this can be increased to higher levels by absorbing the soul of a dying creature, its base forms can only close wounds, and even then it takes its time.
|-She has a low level of resistance towards natural diseases, though this also covers poisons, she will still get sick from most creatures venoms, if nothing else she might survive where others do not.
|-She is skilled with most forms of weapons, though her preferred weapons are her gloves, daggers and short swords, and in the odd case she wants ranged; she turns to a small dart-launcer.

-Magic:
Elae has two types of magic, one that is not usable for any form of attack and the other goes around. These are clearly inherited from her father, though no one are completely sure on how these things made their way through the genes.

Her versatile set is the full control over the element of Lightning.
Though she has not mastered this aspect of herself yet, she can still create powerful bolts, spheres and such of lightning, which will follow conducting materials like steel.
She most often uses this to augment her physical skills, and in the odd case create a weapon of lightning.

The other is a strange twin spell of adding, and calling on an added, item to a summoning table.
If she gets hold of a sword, dagger or anything like this, she can make it disappear from this world into a ‘pocket world’ if you wish. This acts as her inventory system and it can hold a virtual unlimited amount of items.
Though, there are restrictions, no living things and for some strange reason no edibles.
Once something is ‘called’ back it will appear in her hands, or nearby her, with a flash of dim purple light covered in a localized mist around the object that fades away.
This is how she ‘calls’ on her weapons, as they will be called directly onto her hands. This skill also allows the same effect for clothes are attire/garments

She also has the power to ‘call’ and ‘dispand’ her wings. When this is done a flash of purple allows them to ‘spawn’ on her back, taking on the laws that normal wings of these sizes follow.
She can take with her one passenger, but this drastically reduces her flight time.

-History:
Her mother, the Succubus, did as the species normally do; Seducing men in their sleep and has their way with them as they absorb their life energy. It is a simple mechanic for them which is how they stay alive.
Stronger men are favored as they have a purer and stronger life force, some mages have a larger pool that again allow for more harvesting.
With this feeling in mind, Elae’s mother chose a powerful mage to be her victim, though she was caught unaware as the mage set up wards around this particular resting location.
Though the Succubus made her way off, even managing to mate with the human, a strange thing happened that was very rare.
An offspring came to be, this ended up spawning Elae.
Living with her mother for a 77 years, she grew weary of being different and not being able to do exactly what was expected of her, not to mention that she had inherited strange powers from her human father.
Leaving the realm of her demonic kin, she left in the search of her human father, having an appearance, name and base ‘feeling’ to work on.

Koti~
07-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Both of you are approved.

Now we just need one more person before i start it up.

Black
07-12-2010, 12:16 AM
I suppose I could make a CS sheet. Ill have it up later.

Marilith
07-12-2010, 01:46 AM
Consider my interest evoked, and a character will be up by tomorrow at the latest!

~Mari away!

Black
07-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Name: Evaristus
Race: Demon
Alliance:Demons
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll177/Nickolas/Life/Ares.jpg
Personality: Over the top crazy psycho person. Loves to kill, rape, and pillage. He is the most blood thirsty of his other two brothers, and also the youngest and most inexperienced. He is the scourge of humans and deeply hates his two traitor brothers with such a passion that many of their meetings end in battle. He has inflicted wounds on both his loving brothers, and now his eldest brother Lysander has no hope for Evaristus. His second eldest brother Sirius keeps hope for Evaristus.

Demons Cry- Evaristus lets loose a scream that momentarialy dazes his enemies near to him and strikes fear into the hearts of those far away. His demon cry has become famous through out the lands as the Blood Call.
Bloody Slash- Evaristus cuts open his vien and uses the acid blood he gets on his sword to cut through metal and sinew easier. His blood is also poisonous so even the slightest scratch could be fatal.
Demon Speed- Evaristus, like many demons is faster than humans. Not terribly so, but his reflexes and speed would beat a human on his best day with Lysander on his worst. Lysanders Demon Speed makes him a very deadly swordsman.
Demons fire, While not as hot as Hell Fire, Demons fire is still as hot as a forge fire and is not something to take lightly when a ball of it is roiling at you.
Shattering Impact- Evaristus hits with such stunning strength it has been known to break bones, shatter shields, and break swords off at the hilt. This ability makes him a very feroicious fighter.

Soul Flayer- Soul flayer, a demon forged sword that can withstand any ammount of pressure and still be fine. Capable of bending and being solid so that it can withstand a demons swing, and be flexible and slim enough to slip inbetween a bone.

Bio: Evaristus is the youngest of three. He is the most blood thirsty demon out of all three of them. He was born a neglected child, his two brothers accomplishments in the demon army outshineing his simple brute force. As such he grew up hating his two elder brothers with such a passion that he ended up wounding both of them severely in a duel. After that duel Lysander killed their mother and father and strove to prove himself worthy of the demonic armies. He proved himself in such a way that they sent him out as a mercenary to hunt down his two brothers who had gone rouge when their father had died. Evaristus took such a job with extreme pleasure and has met in battle with both his brothers three times now. Each time the brothers beat him soundly, increasing his hatred for them, but each time neither brother had the heart to kill the misguided fool.

Name: Sirius
Race:Demon
Alliance: Rebels
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll177/Nickolas/Life/Lysander2copy.jpg
Personality: Calm, collected, caring.
Magic:

Hell fire- Hell fire is the hotest substance on earth and below. Running that can easily melt steel, Hell fire is a rare power in demons, and most demons who use it are put to work forgeing demon swords.
Demon Skin- Sirius had hardened skin thats even tougher than metal. It takes a very sharp blade, a very strong soldier, and a very skilled soldier to cut through his skin. The fact that he wears tough leather armor over his skin just adds insult to injury when it comes to harming Sirius.

Weapons:

Sabre- Sirius fights with a demon forged calvary sabre. He gives his insturment of death no special name, as it does not require none. Sirius has no need to have a blade that strikes fear into hears, as he does not seak fear in battle. He seeks only to put the poor people fighting him to rest.

Bio: Sirius is the second eldest of General Leo's army. He is the most calm and collected of the two brothers, perferring to think things through down to the very last possibility, making him an excellent tactician and planner. The Rebels were very glad to recieve sirius's aide and took him in eagerly.

Name: Lysander.
Alliance: Khaotic

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll177/Nickolas/Life/murderer.jpg

Personality: Calm, Depressing, Aloof, Doesnt care.
Magic:

Black Hand- Lysander is the only Necromancer out of the trio of demon brothers. He alone was adept at wielding the dark magic of demons. He has magics that turn his hand black, and when he touches somthing it sucks the life-force and energy from it and restorates his body.
Shadow Viel- Lysander is capable of cloaking himself in shadows so that he is nearly completely invisable.
Necromantic Mastery- Lysander is a necromantic master, as such he is capable of summoning three different types of beings to fight for him. The strongest being a Lich, a dead sorcerer whos power is beyond that of their user due to their being dead. The second is a pair of Hell hounds which can rip apart even the most toughest of demons. The third is a squad of undead warriors, most often skeletons. These come in groups of twelve and continue to fight until you've seperated head from shoulders.
Weapons:
Lysander uses whatever weapon he chooses. However he does have a sword known as Nights Grace, which amplifies his necromantic powers allowing him to summon two lich on the rare occassion he needs them.

Koti~
07-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Well Ares. Your first two, Evaristus and Sirius are approved, but the summoner is somewhat over powered for this rp, mainly due to the lich summonings. Other than that yeah.

I will start this rp later on today!

EDIT: http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=266990#post266990 The ic is there

Black
07-12-2010, 04:09 PM
This is why Lysander isn't on a specific side. I had intended him to randomly show up and do things then disappear for a while.

Koti~
07-12-2010, 04:13 PM
I will need a little more info then that, so send me a pm of what you plan to do, okay. I'll read it and go from there

Mr.Natas
07-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Name: Ash the Undying
Alliance: Khaotic

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f80/spazmoe/126279002573.jpg

Ash stands at a height of seven feet and is built like a rhino with the strength of three. His skin is gray with is eyes being yellow-red in color.
Personality: Ash is basically a slaughtering machine. He has no compassion,
no love, no mercy. He only has an unstoppable rage and need to kill things.
Magic: Ash only ability is to regenerate wounds. Depending on the wound it can take a few seconds for minor cut or days for major injuries.
Weapons: Ash only has two weapons his sword that is he welds in his right hand and his short blade that is held in the left, but Ash will use is claws if need be.
Bio: Ash's kin was breed in the dark pits of Hades near the beginning of the war for one thing, to bring death to all that opposed the Dark Lord. They where perfect in that they brought pain and suffering but they killed anything and everything they saw. After the first battle they where used most had to be killed by the demons themselves because Ash's kin attacked them and the rest ran off. Thus, Ash's kin have been scathed across the Continent and have become monsters of the forest, the mountains, the deserts killing all they see.
Other: Ash himself is locked in a cage owned by the rebels with swords and plate-mail locked away.

Koti~
07-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Approved.

As well to state, is seems that ares has left the rp, jsut for a heads up

Mr.Natas
07-12-2010, 06:37 PM
Really ... just because one of his characters didn't make it? Or was there some other reason.

Koti~
07-12-2010, 06:42 PM
As for privacy reasons, i shall not say

Mr.Natas
07-12-2010, 06:44 PM
That's understandable ...

Koti~
07-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Then post and prove your avatar right!

Black
07-13-2010, 02:09 AM
Yes it was because one of my characters didn't make it. I make 1 profile, 1 set up and pour all my ideas that make sense into it. Its not because im acting like a small kid, its because I had a certain idea for this rp, and when 1/3 of my idea cannot make it in I see no reason why I to continue. If I had other ideas I would have used them but I didn't. I've gone 48 hours without sleep now so Im a bit looooopy.

Also, as a note Im still in it. Oshinii wanted me in and I can't say no, so im going to go nerf (Make weaker) my character's lich because thats really not hard to do seens how I never really intended the lich to fight.

RayleighScattering
07-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Yes it was because one of my characters didn't make it. I make 1 profile, 1 set up and pour all my ideas that make sense into it. Its not because im acting like a small kid, its because I had a certain idea for this rp, and when 1/3 of my idea cannot make it in I see no reason why I to continue. If I had other ideas I would have used them but I didn't. I've gone 48 hours without sleep now so Im a bit looooopy.

Also, as a note Im still in it. Oshinii wanted me in and I can't say no, so im going to go nerf (Make weaker) my character's lich because thats really not hard to do seens how I never really intended the lich to fight.

yay! thanks from coming back Ares!

Black
07-13-2010, 02:49 AM
= D Thankz Oishii

Marilith
07-13-2010, 02:59 AM
Character Get! He's only like 50% done so I'll update his Bio+Magic as we go. And by 50% I mean he's done now, but later on I'll add some more to his history, and add his magic when he unlocks it, but the current content wont change.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Rael Durnik
Race: Human (Probably)
Alliance: Rebels

Appearance:
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/Marilith101/Characters/Ashaman-1.jpg

Personality:
A very dependable man in any endeavour, Rael was a blacksmith once upon a time, and having spent years in a trade set him up to be a solid person who takes pride in both his work and the way that he spends his time. He is loyal and unwavering to the extreme, as well as practical almost to a fault and very strong, both mentally and otherwise. He can't stand people without manners or those who aren't civil, and he'd never do anything reprehensible without protest, or even not at all. He doesn't enjoy combat, but he is strong enough to hold his own if he's pressed into it.

Magic:
Unknown at this Point, Latent 'Forge Fire Magic' which will be revealed later.

Weapons:
http://tes.ag.ru/oblivion/weapon/img/Daedric_Warhammer.gif

Bio:
Born and raised in a small village, he was apprenticed to the Village Blacksmith early on, and as a result he developed massive muscles and a sense of propriety quickly, becoming a paragon of human decency even early in his life. However, when his village was attacked and destroyed by Demons he disappeared, not to reappear in the world or the public conscience for nearly thirty years later, making him at least fifty years old. When he did reappear he came with some rebels who attacked a solitary demon, in hopes of provoking a wider-ranging response. With it came a further few attacks, but since then he has become known by all humans as a powerful and dependable man, who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty, do the menial chores or treat anyone with kindness and respect. He still remains a Blacksmith too, so he is often called upon to repair or make things for the Rebels...

Other:
-Voiced by:
-He really loves Cats

Koti~
07-13-2010, 03:07 AM
So far it is very nice, and can't wait to see the rest of the guy. When he is done you can start up.

And Ares, that was all i really wanted you to fix, cause the lich guys are a bit powerful

Lunchbox
07-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Are the sign-ups still open?

Not exactly my cup of tea but it seems interesting, I'll have to dust off a few gears, you guys don't mind novella style of posting?

Koti~
07-13-2010, 03:14 AM
ITs still open for people to join.

MARI GET YOUR ASS IN THAT RP!! OR I"LL SEND EQUINOX ON YOU!!

lol, your approved mari

Black
07-13-2010, 03:36 AM
Lol, The Lich guys are meant as traveling companions for him Thats about it.

RayleighScattering
07-14-2010, 03:30 AM
Great posts from everyone so far!!! ^_^ -high_five-

Black
07-14-2010, 03:32 AM
I like ur post = D. Sirius feelz luved.

Mr.Natas
07-14-2010, 04:25 AM
Really ... I felt that my post was crap

Black
07-14-2010, 04:34 AM
Was talking to Oishii, but yours is as good as well..

Koti~
07-14-2010, 11:43 AM
I luvz them all!!

Black
07-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Oh snap, someone posted somthing as I got on. Yeaaaah. Someone else who doesn't ever sleep.

RayleighScattering
07-14-2010, 06:01 PM
<3!

I'm going to wait for mari's post. If it doens't come i'll go ahead. ^^

Koti~
07-14-2010, 06:35 PM
is that a me?

Superfly
07-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Is this still open? ^^'

Hopefully so...

Name: Eliza Strahl
Alliance: Bounty Hunter

Appearance: http://fc07.deviantart.net/images/i/2003/43/c/c/the_unholy_temptress.jpg
Personality: One of Eliza's strongest traits is her determination to get a job done. However, this also brings out her stubborn and impulsive nature which has been known to get her into trouble. She has been known to be quite the seductress, usually to weaken her marks defences before unleashing a lethal knife in the back. Her reputation has her renowned as a heartless vixen who is right in the tyrants pocket.

Magic:
Cloak of Shadow- The cloak allows Eliza to blend in the shadow and become completely invisible, but still solid. It allows her to be stealthy, but only in the cover of shadows or darkness. If light shines on her she becomes seen.
Siren’s call- Eliza’s voice carries with the wind, enchanting males ears to follow her seductive song. The song is pleasant and allows only men to hear her, which lures them to a false security and often follows by a swift death.
Swarm- Eliza transforms her body into a swarm of angry hornets which crowd around her enemies, stinging them. It is also used to escape her travel quickly between places.

Weapons: Two stiletto blades that are strapped to her back.

Bio: Much of her childhood remains a distant memory to her that she rather not think about. What she does remember is being raised by a noble family, a Count and a Countess, but knew them to not be her real parents. She was more their servant than their actual daughter. However they were deeply kind to her, and showed her affection.
The family realised her voice when she sang as a teenager, and the special effect it had on males around her. This ability was noted by the Tyrants army, who informed him at once. The counts estate was burnt to the ground and Eliza was taken into the darkness by an order of women who served the Tyrant faithfully. They used several methods to break her down to a weeping girl, where they brainwashed her and made her swear allegiance to the tyrant who she would later serve after 2 years of training.
Eliza was trained in many ways of stealth and infiltration. She has killed many rebel leaders on her masters orders.

Other: A small burn mark is engraved in her skin. Just below her neck stretching on her shoulder

Koti~
07-15-2010, 01:03 AM
approved! enjoy

Marilith
07-15-2010, 01:26 AM
Oh snap, I'll post now (No_Eat)

Black
07-15-2010, 01:34 AM
gogogogogo you too oishii. o3o

Also looking forward to ur charrie Superfly

RayleighScattering
07-15-2010, 01:58 AM
^_^d

Black
07-15-2010, 03:53 AM
Waiting for Oishii to post before I post again.

Mr.Natas
07-15-2010, 04:12 AM
Gave you more to work with Ares

Black
07-15-2010, 04:13 AM
= D you do realize that his skin can stop blades and that the rock will just sort of poof into a puff of gravel when it hits him.

Mr.Natas
07-15-2010, 04:15 AM
Oh I do, but still a hit for a rock will (probably) still agitate him.

Black
07-15-2010, 04:17 AM
If it were Evaristus it would, or Lysander. But Sirius is the clam one. your guy would probably hate Lysander but get along with Evaristus. Evaristus has just as much blood lust as Ash, which btw is the name of a friend I have who lives in Australia o.o

Mr.Natas
07-15-2010, 04:24 AM
lol, but he was quick to anger when Ash was banging about, that might just be me. Any ways I don't think ash would get along with anyone, except save Marilith character .... maybe (I now have a idea)

Black
07-15-2010, 04:26 AM
Nah, he wasn't angry. Just giving you A warning about escaping, or trying to.

Mr.Natas
07-15-2010, 04:32 AM
Well, Ash wasn't really trying to escape, but that's not here nor there. Sirus seemed to be giving the warning in an angry way, but again that's not is not important.

Marilith
07-15-2010, 04:33 AM
Everyone would get along with Rael; he just exudes a kind of calming influence around him and he treats everyone -even enemies- with respect xDDD

Black
07-15-2010, 04:33 AM
o.o RAAAAAAAAAAAAAZAAAZAZNFSDGAGADHM!

There is no Mr. Natas
Only Zool.

Mr.Natas
07-15-2010, 04:35 AM
Well then ... I'm Zool nice to met you all

RayleighScattering
07-15-2010, 06:06 AM
and posted!

Black
07-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Posted, didn't know if you had a special way to find Doiteain in the forest or not, but if you did I can easily remedy my post.

Superfly
07-15-2010, 09:56 AM
I hope my post didn't screw up any plans.

Black
07-15-2010, 10:16 AM
Is the traitor Sirius? Or someone else? O.o Vague. Awfully Vague.

Superfly
07-15-2010, 10:28 AM
I intended it to be vague but then included the name of the person she wants at the end. It's Rose.

Sorry, I like to make mysterious first posts. -.-

RayleighScattering
07-15-2010, 10:44 AM
omg lawl. This brings back a lot of memories of ITL. A certain dark phoenix targeting a certain priestess. Oh the good ol days.

MidKnight
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Hey, are you still accepting members?

Black
07-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Sirius wants to be kidnapped =3

Superfly
07-15-2010, 12:38 PM
omg lawl. This brings back a lot of memories of ITL. A certain dark phoenix targeting a certain priestess. Oh the good ol days.

I hope I haven't interfered in your backstory, or included something I wasn't supposed to. It's just your character is the one that would have a bounty on her head. -duh- Perhaps Eliza and Rose could have been acquaintances once upon a time? Enough of a relationship to know of the other, maybe?

Koti~
07-15-2010, 12:42 PM
wow, five minutes into the posting, and we already have people incuring flashbacks. POSTED btw

Black
07-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Waiting for Mr. Natas, Oishii, Marilith to post before I respond.

Koti~
07-15-2010, 12:55 PM
oh, okay. And yes hell knight, we are still accepting

MidKnight
07-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Name: Krisngar

Alliance: Rebel

Appearance:http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/Razgri47/Warriors/Sinbad_by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Magic: Controls the element of fire with his bare hands, but in order to control such power, he must be nearby a fire pit or anything that is on fire.

Weapons: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w233/x0Shinigami0x/Weapons/DMswordsnormal.jpg

Bio: Krisngar was once a settled person, had a wife as well a child on the way, he had a small farm off in the country. One day, Krisngar was in town, buying some seeds for his farm, when he learned of the darkness invasion, he quickly returned home.

Upon his returning to his home, he finds the lodge house and fields burning with fire. Angered and devastated about the loss of his family, Krisngar's hate, drew attention of the flames surrounding him. Without any kind of alertness, the flames indulge themselves inside of Krisngar, becoming a part of him, and inside his soul, he hears a voice, a faint whispering, "Krisngar, do not be frighten, what you had is now lost, but you have gain the fire, we will burn of what you hate, embrace us...Krisngar."

Other: Krisngar keeps a small locket of a painting of his wife.

[IMG]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu131/shiney_blue_eyes/meblackdress-1.jpg

http://www.123celtic-irish-jewelry.com/mall/celtic-pendant/LOCKET18-large.jpg

Hopefully, this is expected, if not, let know what to change. :thumbup:

Black
07-15-2010, 07:43 PM
I like it, but thats not up to me XD

Superfly
07-15-2010, 07:48 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it, except for the broken picture :D

Black
07-15-2010, 07:50 PM
What are you on about? thats what the locket looks like! It says photobucket right on it!

Superfly
07-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Oh, my bad! His wife is still hot, though...

Black
07-15-2010, 07:56 PM
Seconded.

Mr.Natas
07-15-2010, 10:18 PM
you two sure have weird taste. I for one find the picture rather repulsive.

Superfly
07-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Youch. That's kinda nasty, man. We were just trying to make her have self-confidence. Sure she's shaped weird, the woman is still there...

Black
07-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Seriously! Talk about rude man!

Mr.Natas
07-16-2010, 02:49 AM
I speak the truth and only such, I careless if it rude. The truth must be heard.

Koti~
07-16-2010, 02:56 AM
Don't worry though, the truth usually gets you shot or punched. And i can't see the pic, so i have no real say.

And hell night, you are approved

Black
07-16-2010, 03:02 AM
lol thats the point. Its a photo bucket error message.

RayleighScattering
07-16-2010, 06:09 AM
I kinda wanted to wait to post. I don't want to do anything major until I see how Mari reacts to the siren song. Since he's the only 'man' left around to hear it for the moment. lol

Black
07-16-2010, 07:48 AM
Then we shall wait for him.

Superfly
07-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Lets not forget Mr. Natas(Ash) (I just realised that was Satan backwards) who is currently caged and ready to be released ;).

Black
07-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Of course of course. Though you're going to be surprised by what Sirius doe to avoid your sirens song. It involves cauterization of the ear.

Superfly
07-16-2010, 09:42 AM
I thought he was supposed to be the brother who doesn't lose his cool. ;)

Black
07-16-2010, 09:44 AM
He doesn't lose his cool. He knows whats happening and takes the safest route. Makes himself temporarily deaf so he can eliminate the threat.

Think of Sirius like a Siberian body guard. You know, the 7"9 tall bald people with really big hands that could pop your head, a grim determination, and undying loyalty to their current master. Sept smaller, more compact, and much deadlier due to his demon nature. o3o.

Superfly
07-16-2010, 09:45 AM
How does he know whats happening???

Black
07-16-2010, 09:47 AM
He knows a sirens call when he hears one, and being a demon as well as magically resistant he can resist it for a bit longer so as to understand the threat. How do you not know a siren? Such a voice can not be mistaken when you're Sirius or Lysander who have both been with plenty of succubus and Sirens in assassination missions or open combat. o3o.

also, have some music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrpwDvuNWro

Superfly
07-16-2010, 09:50 AM
I suppose you're right about that.

Black
07-16-2010, 09:51 AM
= D I keep mah bases covered and make sure a star hitter is up to bat.

Huzzah for baseball references!

Superfly
07-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Yeah, but it's not Eliza you should be worried about, you should be wondering what will happen to that poor town once Ash gets released.

Black
07-16-2010, 09:58 AM
innocents are always caught in the crossfire. Besides, take down the Siren, free the blacksmith, and im sure both of us can take care of the Demon.

Superfly
07-16-2010, 09:59 AM
You forget that there is also a Shak’rei nearby.

Black
07-16-2010, 10:00 AM
True. We're in quite a mess. But until the demon shows up you're the bigger threat.

Superfly
07-16-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm kinda aching for everyone to post now. :D

Black
07-16-2010, 10:02 AM
So Am I!!!!!

Koti~
07-16-2010, 01:43 PM
my character is hanging over ones shoulder just about ready to pass out.

Mr.Natas
07-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Yeah, but if you think about it Ash only responses to the siren's call, are to get more enraged or to fall asleep (Seeing that Ash has no sex drive). I might do something else, maybe .... or maybe not.

Superfly
07-16-2010, 04:15 PM
This rp is becoming just focused on two people :D hahaha

Black
07-16-2010, 04:16 PM
Rofl, I'd much rather be RPING with Sirius at the moment. Sirius is my main character dude, Lysander is my second-to-main and Evaristus is going to die pretty soon due to the fact that I don't like him.

Superfly
07-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Hahaha, no spoilers!!!

Black
07-16-2010, 04:55 PM
XD

RayleighScattering
07-16-2010, 05:03 PM
sorry guys. I will post when I wake up later. I just got home from work. But real quick i'd like to get something clear. Currently it is just Rose and Rael, who are near Ash in his cage. Eliza is stalking them nearby and using her siren song and...Sirius and Doiteain are on there way back to rose and rael? Is that right?

Black
07-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Yes, you are, and Hell knight The GM accepted you so whenever you're ready to post we'd appreciate it.

MidKnight
07-16-2010, 05:08 PM
Apparently the pic did show, now I don't know what happened to it.

Thanks Inn, I'll post here soon.

Koti~
07-17-2010, 06:24 PM
I plan to post after the wedding when i get home, so hold off on the posts!

Black
07-17-2010, 08:11 PM
Also I would like to point out that in my post hwen I said a foot and a half blade, I mean a yard or so because my measurements are bad. Fox pointed this out to me XD.

Superfly
07-17-2010, 11:49 PM
Marilith hasn't signed on in a while. Hmmm.

Koti~
07-18-2010, 01:03 AM
Marilith has a habit of this

EDIT: posted for my char, and mateidous, so enjoy

Superfly
07-18-2010, 01:47 AM
I'll get a post in tomorrow, hopefully initiating in combat with Rose. ;)

Tsunami
07-18-2010, 02:28 AM
Um... excuse me... is this still open? It seems like something that would be a lot of fun to do, especially considering it'll keep me from having to go through ways to limit the magic I generally gain throughout the campaign to prevent game-breaking. So... um... may I submit a character, or are you guys full?

Koti~
07-18-2010, 03:35 AM
I think we have room for one more char before i get the ball rolling and get the plot started

SPOILERS!!! all of these posts have been filler!

Mr.Natas
07-18-2010, 03:37 AM
Indeed?

Koti~
07-18-2010, 04:50 AM
indeed, its kinda like the reverse naruto, instead of starting out with plot then going to filler, we start with filler, then go to plot.

Great way to test out peoples posting prowess and to allow buffer for people who still want to join

Mr.Natas
07-18-2010, 05:02 AM
I see ... Well I hope I made the cut ...

Black
07-18-2010, 05:11 AM
Aye, Innkeeper im working with RedFox on Sirius's profile (Not done yet we'll finish tomorrow maybe, but the profile is now about 1500 words longer give or take a couple 50's) I dont think ill be working on either of the other brothers profiles like this because they wont be here for much longer.

RayleighScattering
07-18-2010, 01:57 PM
> .> Everybody wants a piece of me. what can I say? Sweet like honey, smelling like a rose. xD I"ll be posting when I wake up. Just got home from work again. :P

Black
07-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Lol, Ill be having Sirius's new profile in today. Not going to give anything away but I will say its 2414 words which is 2197 words longer than the original. Huzzah! Its not finished yet either so = P

Koti~
07-18-2010, 02:48 PM
come talk when you have 10K + words

-gasp0-

Black
07-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Eh not bragging. Fox has been helping me make Sirius's profile better.

Superfly
07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah. In the end it's all about detail or character development. There's no point filling your CS out and having it complete filler or worse, having no where else to go from after you finish your history. If your character has done it all, it doesn't leave much for your character to overcome in the actual story.

Short and sweet is sometimes good. :D

Koti~
07-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Understandable, Red was the one who helped me make that 10K + profile

Superfly
07-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Mr. Natas, my character is a human :P

Mr.Natas
07-18-2010, 06:05 PM
Opps ... I'll edit that >>

Red Fox
07-18-2010, 06:13 PM
come talk when you have 10K + words

-gasp0-

Was this a challenge?
Do you want me to post up Alumar here? ^^

Come talk to me once you surpass 20k+ you doof~

EDIT:
Also, he has not added a ton of crap, it is all detail and explanation. So no crappy filler ^^

Superfly
07-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Opps ... I'll edit that >>

It's cool. I'll make a billion mistakes in the coming days, just you see.

Black
07-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Why So Sirius?

ORPG/URPG/RPB
Name: Sirius Second Son (His family does not have a set last name, it uses a numbering system for who is born first, married first, and so on)

-Alignment: Rebel

-Race: Daemon Lord (Daemon Lords are in effect like Humans in almost all ways. The major differences between Daemon Lords and Humans is that Daemon lords have less limitations on how strong they can be and they generally age seven times slower than humans. They, like humans are very versetile when it comes to what they want to specilise in. Daemon Lords live an average of 700 years, 800 if they are very well taken care of.

Daemon Lords on average have many of the same things Humans do. They generally do not have horns or fangs or wings, though some have obtained enough knowledge to shape shift into such things. However unlike most humans Daemon Lords are very strong physically as a natural adaption to living in the higher gravity of a certain hell. The Hell Daemon Lords come from has Four times Earths Gravity.

-Appearance: Sirius is a standard six foot seven inches. He is average heigth for his Daemon Lords. His hair is light brown and shaved close to his head, he has 5 o'clock black shadow on his jawline. He is not a very built person, he has six pack abs, well defined pecks and triceps. He boasts a very strong jaw line and his fingers are long and slim. His nose is straigth and pointed and his brow is high-arched. His eyebrows are light brown as well and arch neatly over his black-pale green eyes. His eyes are set a good distance apart from eachother, not to close or to far and they aren't sunken into his head.
-Attire: Clothing is one of Sirius's only vices. It annoys Sirius when he is incapable of looking presentable. He generally wears a smoky black shirt specially made to fit tightly over his muscles. Sirius also has custom tailored pants that are of the same color smoky black as his shirt. Over this he has a white cloak that he throws on to add much contrast to his attire. The white cloak has gold-trimmed colars and hems giving him a lordly look. He wears polished black leather boots with steel tips and he has a set of gloves with plated knucles and over-palms for blocking a hit or making a point with his fist.
When Sirius is going to meet with someone important he wears nothing but a white suit. Custom tailored White Shirt with long sleeves with white pants that are rolled at the end. Both of these things have black trim around the hems and collars. He wears black plated gloves and the same black leather steel-tipped boots.
Before going into battle Sirius puts on a pure-black t-shirt with no special trim and that fits tightly to his body, tight black pants, and the same plated gloves and a different set of steel-tip leather shoes.
-Armour
Sirius wears tanned-black hard leather armor as well as tanned black leather pants and the same steel-tipped leather boots. The Leather armor is smoky black and stops at the shoulders and just before the hips. The Leather pants begin where the leather armor ends and continues all the way down his legs to his ankles where the leather boots begin. The leather has the back of the knees cut out to give better mobility of the legs. Both the Leather Armor and leather Pants fit tightly over his black clothing. The leather boots start at the ankle and end in a point of metal that when kicked with hurts like hell and will probably break skin.
In addition to all of this Sirius also has leather bracers with metal inligning that he can use to block a blade. He doesnt exactly need this because even if a blade cuts through metal his skin is still probably capable of blocking it, but it lessens the bruise left after words and protects his weak-points in his wrists. He also wears a pair of plated gloves used for close jabs or for breaking bones.

-First Impression: When people see Sirius for the first time they are generally awed by a cold hard warrior with a look that could kill. He holds himself with ease in a battle position at all times giving the impression of experience and age. He emminates an aura that seems to give respect and demand it in return.

-Personality: When someone gains Sirius's trust Sirius is a very active and happy person. He can be very caring and a very useful friend to have on your side when trying to accomplish somthing or other. If Sirius is alone or bored he generally walks around a town or in the forest looking for someone to help or somthing to explore. Sirius is a very calm and level headed person and he hardly ever responds to insults and only fights if pushed into a fight or if his friend is in danger. If someone were to spill a mug of water or ale on him he would simply tell them it was fine and go and clean himself up.

Sirius views the killing of innocents for no reason as a crime and would react with determined battle. Sirius views killing of innocents in war or as an example as heinous but given the right reasons he would allow it to pass once or twice but no more. Killing bandits without trying to make them resolve their ways or figuring out their problems first is somthing view by Sirius as pitiful. Killing evil doers in general without knowing their reason for what they have done no matter how evil is somthing important to Sirius to understand why people do things. He views killing in seld defense as nothing but someone pushed to do somthing they did not want to do and he does not look down on this.

Sirius has a few ways one can earn his friendship or lose it. One way to earn his friendship is to simply talk to him when you have time. Sirius hates to be bored and when you take the time our of your day to have a lengthy conversation with him he will begin to like you more and more. To lose his friendship is a very difficult thing to do. You'd have to murder innocents for no reason or harm one he loves for you to lose his friendship. If you were to insult him out of anger or try to kill him chances are he would try to find out and solve the problem many times before considering you an enemie.

-Strength
Sirius seems like a slim person, But because of the higher gravity of his home world he is infact inbetween average and strong when it comes to strength. While he can hold his own agains a very strong opponent he would have to channel magic into repessing the blow or diverting it completely. If Sirius were to punch a brick wall that was a half foot in length he would probably punch through the entire wall with a single punch and probably topple it with his next. In numerical form Sirius would probably do 80-90 damage out of 500.
-Speed:
If given an open field to run on Sirius can get up to moderate-to-high speeds if he is running for distance, nearly as fast as a deer. However if Sirius is running for speed alone he can get up to very fast speeds and he can outstrip a deer with ease. Sirius can side step a lot of attack types unless you're moving with the speed of Lightning or light.He reads what your body is going to do by the way you move it and reacts before you do it.Sirius is capable of delivering very rapid precise strikes in quick succession without giving the opponent very much time to react or attack themselves.
-Endurance:
Vitality -- Sirius is capable of a lot of abuse and taking damage before he is brought to his knees or killed. There are several things that attribute to this, for one thing Sirius was born the fact that Sirius had naturally hardened skin thats even harder than steel at times that and raised in a plane of exsistance that has much higher gravity than most places, putting a lot of pressure on the inhabitants there and forcing them to adapt to more pressure. Second is makes him very capable of blocking blades with his arms if he is forced to.
Stamina -- Sirius fights in a very special manner in order to preserve Stamina. Whenever a combatant is not attacking him or he is not attacking them he is in a state of total relaxation. His muscles are not tensed and he is just in a resting battle position. Whenever someone strikes with an attack or magic he tenses up in an instant and springs into action to avoid or deflect it before settling down into a resting position once more. As such Sirius can stay fresh for a very long time before needing to take a break. Sirius can sprint at full speed for a full five minutes before having to slow down a bit to give his legs time to rest. When Sirius is running cross-country or for distance he can run for nearly fourty minutes before needing to stop and walk a while.

-Reflexes
If an arrow if fired from medium-to-far distance the chances are good Sirius will be capable of dodging it with realative ease. While he is not able to dodge lightning Sirius is capable of getting out of the way of most things before they get close too close to him to cause damage. There have been a few instances where Sirius has plucked the arrow from the air as it was flying at him and used it to jam into someones body. However if somthing is fired an arrow from close distance than Sirius might have trouble dodging it.

-Fighting Style
Sirius is a very intelligent fighter. If he cannot win a battle and he cannot escape to fight another day he will attempt to inflict enough damage to cripple the other opponent for life or maim him in any way. While Sirius is not cowardly, he is not what others consider honourable. He will take advantage of whatever his enemies fail to notice and use it to dispatch them quickly and be on his way.
Sirius fights using his sword to target pressure points, ligaments, generally weak points through out the body. He uses a lot of techniques ranging from Arm Locks, Wrist Locks, Bone Breaking, to Defensive throws and neutralizing pressure points or taking a weapon from an enemie.
It is very rare that an opponent is faster than Sirius, but when this does happen Sirius does not let that stop him. He will let a blow get by his defences to deal a more deadly or crippling blow to the person faster him to bring that person down to Sirius's speed. To combat Sirius you cannot simply be faster or Stronger, you have to be smarter as well.

-Weapons:
Sirius uses an unnamed blade made of an Indistructable metal called Indonium which is found only in his world. The Metal is very hard to forge due to the high gravitational pressure of his plane of existance, it takes seven demon smiths all using hell-fire to forge one of these weapons. While it is not completely indestructable it is incredibly difficult to even put a scratch on it.
The blade is about 90 CM (35 inches) long alone, with the hilt it is about a 95 CM. It is smokey gray-black and the hilt is made of black leather and metal. It is a straight blade that weighs about 30 pounds. There are no marks or scratches due to its nature. The handguard is also made out of the same metal and is the same smokey-gray black. It is generally held with one hand, but in certain situations it can be held with both hands.

-Abilities:

Hell Fire:
Sirius is one of very few who is capable of breathing Hell Fire. Fewer still are capable of preforming the technique needed to channel fire through their bodies to come out any where but their mouths. Hell Fire is brewed deep within the Guts of the fair few who are capable of using it. Users of Hell Fire do not burn up from carrying it around due to a natural adaption to their own fires which are all uniquely different. While their fire does not burn them, others will. Stabbing a Hell Fire user in the gut is more often than not fatal because when the fire is allowed an option to escape the stomach it will take it often burning the person who stabbed Sirius to a crisp. In addition to all of this each Fire user also has their own fire Color. Sirius's for example is a emerald green.

-Other Skills:
Daemonic Heritage:
Sirius has a natural skin which covers his entire body except for his eyes and ear drums that make it near impossible to pierce Sirius with a blade of natural forgeing or with little strength. It would take much strength and a well-crafted blade to pierce his skin. However this does not stop him from recieving impact damage, meaning war hammers and blunt objects and getting hit with a sword itself still hurts, though to a lesser degree.

Along with the hardened skin Sirius's body also has a hiegthened metabolism that allows him to heal at a rate many times faster than humans, though it will tire him more as his body works harder to repair damage and stop bleeding.
Daemonic Training:
Sirius has undergone a very rigerous training that few survive. This training is started at the age of 7 and involves pain management, which they handaled in the first three years of schooling by beatings canings whippings and exposure to the elements for three long years. when they turn ten, if they are still alive, they are then allowed to choose certain specialties in Combat, Spying or Assassination, or Magic. Sirius chose Combat which allows him to play his strengths in Speed, Physical Strength, His Natural Armor and he chose Hand-to-Hand Combat and the use of Meele weaponry to practice.
-Magic: Sirius has no magical abilities as of yet.
-History: Sirius is a very special Daemon Lord. His father Agamemnon First Son and his mother Lily First Wife were the head of two noble families in the Daemon Hell they originate from. Their marriage was for politics as much as it was for love. Their first son was born and Agamemnon named him Lysander. Lysander was a very intelligent boy and to take advantage of this they used their enormouse political sway over the Daemon Hell to get him the finest schooling in Necromancy. Not long after they consumated a second child. Lily named this one Sirius. Instantly Agamemnon could tell from the boys Hard Skin and Hell Fire in his tiny infant stomache that this would be his greatest achievement to raise this boy. As such he was given to Lily for the first years of his life until he turned seven.

When Sirius turned seven he was taken forcefully from his mother and brother whom had cared for him and put into Aitaish, the finest military school in that plane of existance. Aitaish had a low soldier out-put due to the fact that very few survived the first years of training, however those who did survive often went on to lead armies of fel demons to conquore worlds at their Masters and Lords bidding. The Daemon Lords were far from stupid, knowing that if they chose to their military might alone could rule any plane they wished, they however simply did not wish to rule. Sirius was the finest Daemon Lord to pass from the halls of Aitaish since his father had been there five hundred years earlier. Sirius passed the first three years with realative ease due to the fact that his skin allowed for no cuts or gashes that could get infected.

After the his three years of 'toughening up' Sirius was given the same courses his father was. Hand-to-hand combat training, Meele Weaponry Training, and they taught him to take advantage of weak points on someones body. Sirius adapted quickly to these styles of fighting and sought to master more but was stopped by an immediate war. Sirius was sent out of the school to help his father on the front lines to combat a lesser demon uprising. Sirius showed quick adaption to the change and earned his first ranks as Captain-Lieutenant in that battle after he killed the current Captain-Lieutenant for being a complete moron and relying on brute force instead of tactical prowess. In that distinguished battle Sirius and his squad near single handedly brought down the rebellion through a series of clever traps and ambushes that killed the leaders of the rebellion in very brutal ways.

After the Uprising Sirius was sent back to Aitaish to finish his schooling which he did after a year of being back when he defeated his sensai Geiko in single hand-to-hand combat. The battle lasted for nearly an hour and ended with Geiko on the floor writhing in pain from six shattered ribs a hyper-extended elbow and knee. Sirius did not finish off the teacher how ever and after extensive medical care and magical treatment Geiko went on to teach another class. After Sirius it then became the tradition to let the teacher live instead of killing off knowledge like that.

In the years following Sirius proved him in battle after battle with such skill that he became Captain-Colonel under his father General Agemmnon. He and Lysander both served their father and in the following years before being released into the world by their Dark Lord they were both given specilized swords. Lysander recieved a sword that enhanced his necromantic power and Sirius recieved a blade made of indestructable steel.

Since then Sirius and his Brothers and Fathers had offered their armies to the will of the Dark Lord who used them in nearly every major battle. After Sirius's father died to Evaristus's foul trickery Sirius left the service of the Dark Lord along with his elder brother Lysander.

Tsunami
07-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Name: Vail nar Rein
Alliance: Neutral

Appearance: His skin is black and pitted, the pits glowing red, as if lit with some kind of fire or filled with lava. His eyes are two different colours, one a strange blood-like red, the other a blue the colour of the sky itself. His fingers end in short talons, and his incisors are fangs roughly an inch long. He generally wears a simple, brown robe.

Personality: He doesn't care for either side of the war, and refuses to spy for either. He has the force of presence enough to bring an oasis of peace to those who desire it, but heaven and hell help you if you are the one to break it. He considers killing people a waste of time.

Magic:
Hell's Wrath;
Two large columns of dark energy are summoned to strike at his foes. Each has a radius of roughly five feet, but they only destroy what he wants destroyed.
Heaven's Serenity;
As Hell's Wrath, but light energy instead of dark energy.
Sanctuary;
Creates a dome in which no combat can take place. The dome has a diameter of thirty feet and a height of fifteen.

Weapons: Many, but he favours the bo staff and the sais, and carries both everywhere.

Bio: Once taught by the tyrant, he figured out something: that neither the Darkness nor the Light was the ultimate power, but a combination of both was. Fleeing the tyrant and his minions, he built himself a small cottage and lived there for a few years before he was discovered by the Rebels. It went along fairly well... until they attempted to coerce him into being their spy. At that point, the encounter degenerated fairly rapidly, especially because the band of rebels had no competent magic users. His safe house compromised, he fled, taking only his robe, his staff, and his sais with him.

Other: He WILL fight... if he thinks that one side needs it for the balance. Of course, if the side he's fighting for fights someone who needs balanced more, he'll start fighting for that side. It's probably best not to get him involved at all.

Will he do?

Superfly
07-19-2010, 09:45 PM
A dangerous character when it comes to allegiances.

Tsunami
07-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Yes... I suppose Vail is. So don't make one with him. If nothing else, he offers an oasis of peace amidst a world filled with war. On the other hand, see about convincing him that his precious balance is in jeopardy from one side or the other. That should work. At least a little.

Koti~
07-20-2010, 01:16 AM
i like him, its good to finally have some one truely neutral.

So Sirius is re~approved and Vail is Approved

Tsunami
07-20-2010, 10:18 AM
Glad to hear it. I'll keep watch, when I see an opening, I'll take it.

Black
07-20-2010, 10:20 AM
Still waiting on Innkeepers post with the Shak'rei.

Superfly
07-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Ditto, except I'm waiting for Oishii :D

Tsunami
07-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Hm... I could interject in one of the two. Probably not all that great an idea though, but it's something I could do.

Mr.Natas
07-20-2010, 03:53 PM
If I was you I would do something with Hell Knight he's all by himself

Tsunami
07-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Hell Knight, hmm? I'll take a look at his character and where he is. Gives me somewhere to come in, anyway.

Koti~
07-21-2010, 03:26 AM
I posted,

Superfly
07-21-2010, 06:19 AM
Hahaha, Innkeeper.

My Character is a human :D

Mr.Natas
07-21-2010, 06:29 AM
lol you might as well make her a demon ... everyone thinks she is one

Red Fox
07-21-2010, 06:58 AM
Im gonna post a tad slowly ahead, this is due to that I have lost the internet connection at home, and can only post every now and hten at work.

We are working on getting a new connection at home, but it might take a short while.

RayleighScattering
07-21-2010, 08:14 AM
No worries fox. it happens. ^^

Black
07-21-2010, 08:15 AM
My posts about to go up.

Red Fox
07-21-2010, 08:29 AM
UPDATE
My character has been updated with much more detail, if nothing else she now looks like I intended but failed to make work initially.
I also added the powers I intended, and I have rammed it though Innkeeper, so everything should be fine.

The bio is edited into the post on the first OOC page, so there is no new post to read, but I reccomend reading over it should you meet her, as there are even tips on what you might react to once you see her... etc.

EDIT:
And for the ones that realize, no I did not add anyting to the history, I did this on purpose as there is a lot of shit I have to deciedd and figure out first.

Superfly
07-21-2010, 04:42 PM
lol you might as well make her a demon ... everyone thinks she is one

Hahaha, it's probably the siren's song that gives that impression.

Black
07-21-2010, 04:48 PM
>.>

RayleighScattering
07-21-2010, 08:11 PM
I think its personally the ripping your body apart and bees come out of you. I don't know any human that can do that. :P

and posted

Tsunami
07-21-2010, 08:16 PM
Clearly, you don't play D&D enough. I've played Wizards where doing that is subtle. Also, there's always illusion magics.

Black
07-21-2010, 08:21 PM
Srsly.

Superfly
07-21-2010, 09:28 PM
I think its personally the ripping your body apart and bees come out of you. I don't know any human that can do that. :P

and posted

Clearly, you don't play D&D enough. I've played Wizards where doing that is subtle. Also, there's always illusion magics.

It's the glorious thing about Sword and Sorcery. When magic is involved anything can happen. However, I left my characters past open. There is a mystery to her.

RayleighScattering
07-21-2010, 10:22 PM
pfft...don't play dnd enough....

Superfly
07-21-2010, 10:23 PM
I never have. :P

But I do play RPG's a lot and all sorts of **** happens there.

RayleighScattering
07-21-2010, 10:26 PM
well i DO play dnd but my meaning was about everyday real life people...gosh

Superfly
07-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Haha, I meant no offence. :P

Koti~
07-22-2010, 03:01 AM
i posted, kind a long, but its time for the plot to happen!

MidKnight
07-22-2010, 03:33 AM
Time to take action and get wounded in the process. XD

Marilith
07-23-2010, 09:45 AM
OK I've missed a lot due to some intense Uni Death, can someone quickly summarize what's happened and suggest something for my character to do? Or should I just go ahead and make some Demon guy :P

Superfly
07-23-2010, 09:51 AM
Well, right now your character would be where you left it. The Shak'rei just left.

Beside him, Eliza and Sirius are fighting, and a siren's song is plaguing the area commanding others to step into the flames that Sirius made.

Doiteain and Rose are pursuing Ash, who is set on retrieving his weapons and armour.

Elae, Lysander and Krisngar are in the tavern, and Krisngar just fell to the floor screaming in pain.

I think that's the gist of it.

MidKnight
07-23-2010, 10:40 AM
Actually he's just groaning in pain, sure he screamed a few times, but mostly groaning. XD

Black
07-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Urbadatgroaning.

MidKnight
07-23-2010, 10:46 AM
Urbadatspelling

Black
07-23-2010, 10:47 AM
itwasobviouslypurposeful.

MidKnight
07-23-2010, 10:49 AM
itwasobviouslydoubtful .W.

Superfly
07-23-2010, 10:49 AM
I probably missed someone there. Actually, I'm pretty sure I have...

Black
07-23-2010, 03:42 PM
o.o

Marilith
07-26-2010, 09:35 AM
Sorry guys but I'm way too busy with uni atm for me to really be able to be active in this thread, so for now I'm going to have to step back and let it play out without me.

I'm really bummed I have to do this; it's only my 3rd week and I have 2 assignments and an oral presentation due in the next fortnight, so those are taking up most of my time...

I might be back though, work permitting, in the near-future so watch this space for me!

Sorry Aria, Az, Foxxeh...

Red Fox
07-26-2010, 11:23 AM
Sorry guys but I'm way too busy with uni atm for me to really be able to be active in this thread, so for now I'm going to have to step back and let it play out without me.

I'm really bummed I have to do this; it's only my 3rd week and I have 2 assignments and an oral presentation due in the next fortnight, so those are taking up most of my time...

I might be back though, work permitting, in the near-future so watch this space for me!

Sorry Aria, Az, Foxxeh...

Auw....
Well, noty much we can do about it I guess....

Koti~
07-26-2010, 12:05 PM
Darn dude. But hey, all we can really do is hold your spot for ya.

Superfly
07-26-2010, 03:27 PM
Acck. Sorry to see you go Marilith.

RayleighScattering
07-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Nuuu Mari! I get busy too so i understand And sorry everyone I know you've probably been waiting for my post superfly. I just got off work so I have time!

Superfly
07-26-2010, 03:42 PM
No rush. I've been sorta busy all weekend as well, so I can't really complain.

RayleighScattering
07-28-2010, 03:30 PM
and posted :D

Superfly
07-28-2010, 03:48 PM
Hahaha, Eliza is such a bitch. :D

RayleighScattering
07-28-2010, 04:11 PM
lol you silly <3

Superfly
07-28-2010, 04:17 PM
:D *megasqueehyperinates*

Black
07-28-2010, 04:18 PM
ENJOY THOSE NAMES OISHII!!!!

RayleighScattering
07-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Oh I will! <3!

Black
07-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Lol.

Koti~
07-29-2010, 01:02 AM
Posted!

And dont worry Mr Natas, i don't plan to kill you

Black
07-29-2010, 02:30 AM
Erm, forgive the random post in the IC, thought I was in the OOC form, POSTED! C:

Superfly
07-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Hahaha, :D I figured as much.

MidKnight
08-02-2010, 03:34 AM
Where is Tsunami????

I'm waiting on him to post.

-cries-

Tsunami
08-02-2010, 09:38 AM
Sorry, things have been hectic lately. I think I jumped into too many all at once... >.< But I don't wanna leave any! I'll post in a bit, alright?

MidKnight
08-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Hey no problem, I've been on edge lately too, LOL I've been up all night as usual, trying to keep myself awake until....8 in the evening or maybe 10.

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 09:01 PM
To late to join?

Black
08-02-2010, 11:21 PM
Higurashi is stalkrrring me.

Superfly
08-02-2010, 11:23 PM
You should be flattered.

Black
08-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Too cr33p3d 0ut. *scared*

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 11:27 PM
I am o-0? Damnit, I'll have to pay the freakin stalker fee to the police again D: But seriously, I'm trying to join every interesting Rp I like.

Black
08-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Suree.... >.>STLKR!!!

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 11:33 PM
*Takes out a gun* Stalker this! *pulls the trigger and sprays you with water*

Black
08-02-2010, 11:37 PM
O.o Cold? or Warm? Choose wisely. also, who likes mah new siggie/avatar? =3

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 05:13 AM
Sorry about the delay .... I've ben busy with work and family and school ....

Black
08-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Understandable. Us first, family second. Never happen again. XD

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 05:40 AM
My mistake ... it never happen again, never again
-zombie-

Black
08-03-2010, 05:41 AM
XD, good to have ya back man. Why'd u run from Sirius? he wanted to return your rock.

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 05:44 AM
I know but Ash taking on the world would be awesome in all but not what I was going for ... I'll probably end up ether
A. Getting The emperor to attack the rebel base
Or
B. Attacking and getting Rose back just beacuse
... or something like that
:.D

Black
08-03-2010, 05:46 AM
sounds pretty bi-polar to me.

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 05:49 AM
That's me .... And the only reason Ash was mad in the first place is because he was out of his element. Now that he has his armor and weapons back he really has no reason to fight you ... unless of coure you attack him first.

I think of it like this, if you take a tiger out of it's home it it going to be pissed and you unless you put it back.

Black
08-03-2010, 05:49 AM
Yes, but the Tiger doesn't have much of a chance against a hunter with an elephant gun at distance. >.>

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 05:52 AM
True .... but with that said, if the tiger was no where to be seen then mauled the hunter before he could shot it would be all over

Black
08-03-2010, 05:53 AM
That's why the Hunter doesn't hunt out of his element, otherwise he wouldn't be a very good hunter, a hunter sets up traps with his superior intellect and intelligence to trap the tiger before it gets him.

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 05:56 AM
But let say the instead of talking in metaphor and get to the real deal, Ash could be an ally if you don't take his armor away, he already hate the emperor. Sure he doesn't like everyone, but he doesn't hate you per say.

RayleighScattering
no its not too late higurashi :D

Black
Eh, Im not implying anything to the sort that I plan on attacking him. If he wants to run more power to him.

Edit:OISHII!!!!!!

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 05:58 AM
Sure you arn't
-wink, wink-

Black
08-03-2010, 05:59 AM
-nudge, nudge- you're the one running like a whipped mutt XD

RayleighScattering
08-03-2010, 05:59 AM
oh yeah! love the sig and avy! :D

Black
08-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Thanks, you too XD = D ^.^ you joining that one Rp you asked me about for a name for?

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Ah better to run and live then stay and die .....

Black
08-03-2010, 06:01 AM
You would make a very bad Russian/Samurai

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 06:04 AM
Ah but in the forest you have no idea where I am and I could attack you from any angel, bad Russian/Samurai maybe but there is a reason there are no more Samurai or KGB

Black
08-03-2010, 06:05 AM
You wouldn't get through Sirius's skin with your blade regardless of an ambush or not. You might break a bone, but he'd probably get ahold of you in the process and then you're cooked. Literally. XD

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NZ&feature=&hl=en-GB&v=WLrrBs8JBQo

Braveheart would be ashamed of you Natas. *sadface*

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 06:08 AM
Hmmm maybe, but I think Ash is strong enough to cut trough it .... He all muscle anyways.

And if my memory severs not only did the Celt lose Braveheart was executed :/

RayleighScattering
08-03-2010, 06:09 AM
yeah i am. I'm almost finished with the character.

Black
08-03-2010, 06:09 AM
Also
if he's all muscle then how is he faster too? More weight to lug around.

Yaaay! XD You can come give me someone to rp with <3

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 06:12 AM
Think of a rhino ... running he faster but he can only run for a short while (Which will be in the next post) So yes in the long run you two can and will catch-up but in the short run I'll be a head.

RayleighScattering
08-03-2010, 06:16 AM
<3 oh i will!! ^^

Black
08-03-2010, 06:27 AM
Uh Sirius runs faster than a Rhino o3o both long distance and sprinting. O.o

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 06:32 AM
That was just of an example of how muscle can run fast >>
I'm not saying that Ash is as fast as a rhino I just used it to explain
:.D
And to be honest I just say that because in my mind, Ash thinks he's perfect ....
p.s. might create another character .... maybe

Black
08-03-2010, 06:32 AM
o3o

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 06:36 AM
You know what I've noticed .... there alot of people ether against or not for, Equinox ....
I don't find it weird or anything I just think we need to balance a little :/

Black
08-03-2010, 06:40 AM
FIEN! ILL JOIN EQUINOX AND BETRAY YOU ALL! NOW ROSE WILL NEVER GET TO BE BEST EST EVER PALZ WITH SIRIUS! HAPPY NAO!? Anyways...

Mr.Natas
08-03-2010, 06:42 AM
MUHAHAHAHAHA .... oh what that was sarcasm, curses my only weakness

Higurashi
08-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Once again, can I still join?

RayleighScattering
08-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah Hig you can join.

Koti~
08-03-2010, 03:16 PM
And chuck norris decended from the heavens, and roundhouse kicked Equinox in the nuts.... NAH!

But hey, things are getting pretty good, planning a few things with Oishii, then the hunt begins, because that whole wind thing back a while ago, was the grotto opening!

Superfly
08-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Shweeet.

Black
08-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Dun dun dun.

Higurashi
08-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I keep trying, and it eats my post every time/

Superfly
08-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Keep trying to what???

Koti~
08-05-2010, 01:49 PM
He is getting ninja posted!

but yeah, just throw up your character, or if need be, send me a pm about a character

Black
08-05-2010, 10:02 PM
Huzzah Lysander!

野良犬
08-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Long time RPer, just joined member. Assuming you are still taking members, I'd like to join. Superfly can vouch for my skills if you have any doubts, we used to be RPing partners in another forum.

Koti~
08-07-2010, 04:42 PM
All i need is a character

野良犬
08-07-2010, 05:14 PM
All i need is a character

Great. Before I create one, however, I need certain clarifications about the setting. I'll briefly paraphrase to make sure I understand the overall idea of the story, correct me if I'm wrong.

Darkness and Light are in an eternal struggle. This keeps the world balanced. Someone manages to upset the balance, making Darkness take over Light. The world is overrun by Darkness. Darkness' overlord in quietly enjoying his victory when he finds out of a prophecy that foretells two things: there will be an important place, whoever gets it will have power. And Light fighters will make their return.

Now, assuming I'm understanding the above correctly, I'm not quite clear on certain "logical" aspects of the fantasy setting (quite the paradox). Is one born with one set inclination (light or dark), does one pick a side, or in a similar fashion to the main antagonist does a being possess both?

Are there no "impartial" bounty hunters (bounty hunters that work for either side)?

Are Shak'Rei or lesser demons able to mate with humans successfully, giving birth to half-breed offspring?

Those are the questions I have for now. Their answers will better help me make a character.

RayleighScattering
08-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Your not born with an inclination towards either aspects. Gennerally the setting and environment your born into determine your beliefs of light and dark. For example several characters are demons who were basically raised to fight on the 'dark side' yet they have sided with the rebels who fight on behalf of the 'light side'.

There are impartial bounty hunters, if you can roleplay them. :p

Shak'Raei are simply a group of chosen demons, or creatures that the dork lord Equinox sends out to do his bidding. Demons can produce children with humans thus creating half-breeds. ^_^

Hope that answers your questions.

Superfly
08-07-2010, 06:02 PM
*can vouch*

Black
08-07-2010, 06:05 PM
*Can anti vouch*

野良犬
08-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Name: Jikiko

Race: Half-Demon/Half-Human

Alliance: None. Currently with the Rebels.

Appearance:
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_WLTH0HhLk-8/SXadICnuj2I/AAAAAAAAAFM/8NxYHOPseSE/samurai++girl.jpg
A deceptively human-looking half-breed demon, her anatomy is 100% that of a human being. She has black hair, and black eyes, slim shoulders and long legs. She stands at 1,70m (5,5ft). She wears very wide brown pants made of a very thin cloth, allowing a wide array of movement. When the pants reach the feet they show typical signs of use (and mistreatment) being torn and ragged. She wears wooden sandals on her feet. She has a ragged cloak she wears on her upper torso some times, but usually keeps tied around her waist. On her upper torso is clothed by nothing but bandages, since normally her clothes wouldn't last long. On her arms she has long cloth gauntlets covered by more bandages.

Personality: not having lived a normal life has made her socially awkward. She is unable to relate to people and keeps a distance. In battle she taps her rage, but outside battle she is not someone note worthy. The demon blood on her entails a somewhat angry demeanor, but her human side is rather calm. The fact that she's at a turning point of her life (see bio below) makes her unsure of her actions outside of battle, forcing her to be more of an observer than anything else.

Magic: None.

Weapons: A long katana. The blade is made of a rare metal from the underworld, making the katana not only unnaturally resistant, but also able to deflect magic missiles, and fight magical things a normal weapon would have difficulty with.

Bio:
She never knew her mother, and her father, a fiercesome looking demon named Vann would not talk about her. Vann belonged to the khaotics, a demon with no alliances other than being against every other group out there. He had many children, some adopted, some offspring of his own, thus building his own little army. All of them shared one trait: demon blood. Some might have been half-breeds, some might have been full breeds, but they all had a tint of the raging blood flowing in their veins. The only thing that united them was Vann lust for strife, fights, and overall cherishing of personal strength.

They could've all been called brothers and sisters to her. In fact, even amidst the oddness of this family's modus operandi there were still bonds, comradeship, and even love. It was true that their father seemed to care more for destruction than for them, leading to his offspring to adopt part of his aloof, uncaring attitude, but not everyone was like that. Some were more like his father, but some were more human. Vann would not be bothered by how they behaved in their time, or in the battle, as long as they were fighting.

As far as Jikiko was concerned, she didn't care much about sides, motivation or the status quo of the world. Deep inside her she felt comfortable, and could've been said in a weird way that she was happy, having a group to belong to. Back then perhaps she never fully understood this, the only feeling she constantly tapped into was rage, which helped her triumph in battle.

During one vicious campaign Vann took out many of the tyrant's forces, gaining the dangerous attention of the overlord. It didn't take long before he sent the Shak'rei to put an end to Vann's accidental crusade.

Vann was strong, and so were his army, but against the combined might of several Shak'rei, there was nothing to be done. They might have stand a chance against one, but not against many. Everyone died, except two, Jikiko and one of her brothers, Zack, who had the power to heal others. Zack healed some of Jikiko's wounds, and afterwards bled to death.

At the time she was confused, a surge of mixed emotions filled her: frustration, pain, sorrow. But those were quickly overshadowed by another one: uncertainty. Up to that point her life had been really simple: fight. Obey orders. But now she was on an unstable world all on her own, and she was unsure what to do, never taking time to think if what she wanted to do, and what she was doing were one and the same thing.

So she wandered, aimlessly, watching fights from afar, only becoming involved when it was a matter of survival. Between the bounty hunters, the khaotics, and the rebels --the ones she occasionally met on the battlefield-- the only group that really welcomed her presence were the rebels, always short on numbers and always interested in new blood. Unsure of what to do, being more a doer than a thinker, she currently stays with the rebels, participating in their fights when they require her, the familiarity of rank and taking orders make her feel close to her former home.

Other: Jikiko does not have any magic, but she has enhanced physical capabilities that a normal human would not possess. These mostly revolve around strength, agility and stamina.

Koti~
08-08-2010, 05:08 PM
Looks good, we could use more non magical people. you're in

野良犬
08-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Ok. It'll take a while to read the IC topic, and to post. So by my estimate I'll be posting some time tomorrow.

I'd also like to note I'm going to modify the weapon section of Jikiko's profile; I realized her katana, while normal looking (in the picture) is very long, probably not as long as Sephiroth's masamune, but it certainly exceeds the typical length of the average katana.

野良犬
08-10-2010, 12:08 AM
Ok, I am up to the date on the story so far (mostly), and I just posted. Apologies in advance if a mess up any plot elements due to possibly overlooking things in the current timeline, if that were to happen, let me know. That said, this first post should give my character the push it needs to quickly integrate into the plot. I should be able to meet up with the current band of rebels by my second post.

Additionally, I realized the Darkness and Light playable side is not so balanced. I could consider creating a Darkness character as well to address this.

Black
08-10-2010, 12:10 AM
Excellent post, just finished reading it as you posted this ^

野良犬
08-10-2010, 12:14 AM
As a member who plays both sides, Ares, do you think it'd be favorable/ more fun for the game if I do the same? To my count, the Light side outnumbers the Dark side.

Black
08-10-2010, 12:16 AM
It's a bit boring to play both sides to be honest. So much so that Im going to kill of Evaristus and Lysander.

野良犬
08-10-2010, 12:20 AM
It's a bit boring to play both sides to be honest. So much so that Im going to kill of Evaristus and Lysander.

Hmm, if that's the case then I'll have to strongly consider making a Dark-sided character. Superfly seems to be one of the few active dark-side characters, and I believe he'd appreciate allies.

I'm open to suggestions, but I'm leaning towards making an additional character, fully knowing it takes double the effort to post (sometimes).

野良犬
08-17-2010, 11:17 AM
Seeing as the RP moves a bit slow, I've created another one. Anyone interested is welcome to join. The link is on my signature, or it can be found in the general section.

Red Fox
08-17-2010, 11:38 AM
Due to my lack of activity in this RP.
Take this as my official 'imma leaving' post.

@Ares, just leave the Inn or something like Elae never were with you or something.

Black
08-17-2010, 07:35 PM
I think ill keep him there in a coma for a while.

Red Fox
08-17-2010, 07:40 PM
I think ill keep him there in a coma for a while.

Apparently they have some seriously strong drinks there! ^^