PDA

View Full Version : *smacks with velvet gloves*

Jeremor
11-09-2013, 10:22 PM
I, Jeremor, challenge the esteemed lady, Bee Bear, to a duel at sundown.

I will be using my newest character, Maladict, and you are free to battle him with whatever character you so desire! Pick your weapon wisely, lief. And make sure to wear something nice, but not too nice as you will be forced to wash a lot of blood out of it.

Because I'm going to beat you mercilessly, you see.
That was the implication.

We'll each have a post limit of 12 and you may choose the battle arena!

Bee Bear
11-09-2013, 10:28 PM
*smacks with baseball bat*

It's on, baby. It's on. *beating*

I'll accept this challenge and will be bringing Delilah out to play. The arena ... I have an idea. I'll get you a description tomorrow ... (s_evil)

Jeremor
11-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Oh noooo please don't hurt me life, I'm sorryyyy

Jkin', I'm not sorry. So take that! Yeah! *fireball*

Jacogos
11-10-2013, 03:46 PM
*likes to lurk for lurking's sake*

Bee Bear
11-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Alright! I got it. The arena will be an abandoned, ramshackle old warehouse set during ... "dun dun dunnnn" ... the full moon. -came-

I like the 12 rounds limit you set.

Now, we still need to decide if it'll be to the death. What if someone dies before the 12 rounds? Also, there's also the matter of judging. Do you wanted it to be judged or shall we keep it casual?

Whether its judged or not will be influenced on what we decide about the to the deat/not to the death thing, I suppose.

JAC. Careful we don't rope you in to be the judge. ;)

DoughGuy
11-10-2013, 09:47 PM
Oh noooo please don't hurt me life, I'm sorryyyy

Jkin', I'm not sorry. So take that! Yeah! *fireball*
THis seems to be getting out of hand! As the mod of this section I've got my eyes on you :eyeu:
XD :lalala:

Jeremor
11-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Hehe, all sounds agreeable to me, beautiful. Er, I mean, Grrr!! Raaahhhh! I'm going to beat you and stuff!!

I kinda don't really care about it being judged, to be honest. I'd be happy that we just keep it casual and have fun. However, then we won't know who is truly the victor...

So, yeah, I just changed my mind. I'd like it to be judged. Do we have any volunteers? Hm? Huh?

I think we should make it To The (un)Death, too. Whatcha think?

Jacogos
11-11-2013, 03:33 AM
You can't rope me into jack-shit! I rope myself into things! Also, I enjoy being the only non-mod to have any interest in this thread xD

(Is very lonely in the Arena...)

Bee Bear
11-11-2013, 12:34 PM
@Dough I'll report you. You know I will. @.@

@Jeremy You're going down, baby. You. Are. Going. Down. (Don't make that dirty. *stare*)
Since we're doing it to the un-death (har harrrr) I'm very glad to have this judged then. I'd like for there to be an official "Bee beat Jeremor" thing, ya know?

@Jac You better watch out. I've been planning to challenge you for ages. :eyeu:

@Dough again Want to judge us? Hmm? Come on, be a pal. Be a swell guy. Come onnnnn.

Jeremor
11-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Aww, baby, I know you'd like to have an official "Bee beat Jeremor" thing. Don't be too disappointed when this is an official "Jeremor beat Bee" thing, though. Okay, hun? Thx

Jacogos
11-12-2013, 02:53 AM
You. Are. Going. Down. (Don't make that dirty. *stare*)

*opens mouth*

*beat*

*closes mouth*

@Jac You better watch out. I've been planning to challenge you for ages. :eyeu:

And I you xD Having trouble deciding a lot of things and I also figure you're kind bogged down with the battles/RPs you're already in xD

Though I did have an idea recently... *shuffles off with a malicious grin*

Bee Bear
11-12-2013, 01:03 PM
@Jeremy Hehehe ... Well babe, you're the one who'll have to deal with my bad mood IF I lose, so ... (s_evil)

@Jac Is that soooo ...? Hmm, interesting ... Welp. Since my battle with Dough's one post away from finished and this rumble with Jeremy won't take long at all, I think I'd be up for another one soon.

Depends on what your idea was, though ... I may want to make a new character.