PDA

View Full Version : Paramorphs(OOC)

Sigma
07-11-2010, 04:13 AM
For those of you from the old site who played Demonskins. This Rp will be a Spiritual Successor to it, and hopfully will end up on the hall of fame just like it.

Tralier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkGEoN9f1Hk)(Did a re-upload)
Five hundred years ago....a great war waged on the hot deserts of Arabia. but not between man....not entirely.

A cosmic creature by the name of Chtul...a godlike being of unspeakable horror and evil, arrived to our world with the intentions of chaos, war, terror and everlasting death that would tear your very soul to shreds. these creature soon gathered followers with the promise of great power. a new religious order was formed in his name, the Order of Cthul. maybe villages and cities fell under his followers. in return for their loyalty, implanted the Symbionts within them. creatures of his flesh, they transform his army into monstrous beings capable of destroying the world.

However, those within the ranks of the order, grew doubtful of cthul, and did not wish to bring an end to the human race. this angered him greatly, and ordered all the doubters to death. however he did not expect their numbers to grow, and civil war soon followed.

The New Order of Light was established and fought to no end to stop this evil entity from completing his plans. in the final battle of the city of Al-Khalia. all the holy mages of the order of light gathered and used all their collective powers to seal Cthul in an ice prison, and sent him into the empty Abyss, never to be seen again.

However before being banished, Cthul's last works shook the very ground. "I will not be sealed for an eternity! I will be set free once more in the new millennium!"

-------------

Many centuries have passed since then, and the secret war between the Order of Light and the Dark Brotherhood of Cthul, continued. today is now the year 2027, for the past thirty years, the Order was losing the war, and lost much ground to the Brotherhood. in an attempt to gain an upper hand. the Order implanted symbiont eggs into thirty five random children of varying ages with hopes that they one day, would turn the tide.

However, recently the brotherhood somehow discovered their plans and several murders soon followed. now it was a race against time, the Order must find the remaining unawakened ones, before it's too late.

------------

Info

Symbiont
Foot-long Worm-like parasitic creatures that were created by Cthul as a means to the creation of the ultimate army. an egg would be injected into the chest cavity of the host, and take a mouth for the egg to hatch. however, it would take years for it to mature enough to fully awaken it's host's powers.

The Symbiont, once awakened, is able have the power to leave the host temporarily for a few hours in a human form.

Paramorphs

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/creature-114.jpg
The Bio-Armor types are so far, the most dangerous and powerful of the Paramorphs. they are designed as all-purpose paramorph. and while these are powerful, their destructive power is rather limited, and are few in number, however no one knows how many of them are in existence. what is known that at least three or so are in service of The Brotherhood.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/creature-65.jpg
The Beast types are monstrous humanoid creatures. These paramorphs are the more numerous and most common in the brotherhood's army. like the bio-armor, they are all-purpose paramorphs, the beasts come in all shapes and forms, they more balanced and may or may not have the ability to defeat a bio-armor.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/Robots/robot-884.jpg
The Machina types are living machines, like all the other types, they can come in various shapes, sizes or forms. their skin is much more tougher then the others.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q173/sigma830/RP%20Characters%20and%20Stuff/character-77.jpg
The Blade Types are the more human looking then the others. blades are much more lighter and sacrifice the heavy armor and strength for speed and agility. as the name implies, they focus more on blade-like appendages that can retract at will.

No known Image...
The Divine types are the most rare. only the most powerful leaders of the Brotherhood have obtained such transformations. their powers are godlike, no divine has been seen in centuries.

--------------

Character Sheet:

Name:
Symbiont name:
Paramorph Type:
Powers/Abilities: (Players are allowed up to three powers, but nothing too powerful)
Appearance: (Sorry, no real pics. only anime, cartoon, video game art, comic art, anything but real pictures.)
Affiliation:(Order of Light, Dark Brotherhood, and also, the unawakened are neutral at first.)
Bio:
Other:

Rules:
RPA Rules apply
No godmodding!
Me and Mary(my co-gm) will alter or add rules when needed.
Players are allowed to create two characters.
Keep Romance PG-13
Have fun!

Muse
07-11-2010, 05:49 AM
I've heard good things :)

I'll definitely be joining.

UberPingu
07-11-2010, 06:52 AM
Hey Sigma!! I was waiting for people to recognize me. I'm Musezone. I felt bad about quitting but I'm back now! I tried to get into my old account but I couldn't. You don't know how much it means to me to see that you really enjoyed Demonskins! I was thinking of bringing it back, but I kind of wanted to test the waters first. It seems a lot of people I used to roleplay with are no longer here. :'( But it's ok. We all have lives anyways. :) Glad to see you're still here.

Sigma
07-11-2010, 07:05 AM
Holy crap! your back! this is quite the coincidence I say.

UberPingu
07-11-2010, 07:07 AM
Yeah, I can't believe I came across this post. :)

Lord Veneficus
07-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Ooooh :) This looks awesome. Are we focusing on combat, character development, or what?

Sigma
07-11-2010, 06:11 PM
The rp focuses on both.

Mary Sue
07-11-2010, 06:18 PM
YEAH! I can't wait! Working on my character now!!!!
ANNNNND.......*Glomps UberPingu* I can't beleive your back!

UberPingu
07-11-2010, 06:58 PM
*glomps back* I can't believe it either! I've been working on a comic and I kind of miss the creative stimulation of roleplaying. Plus, it'll be good to mingle with other artists and writers. And.. I have WAY more free time during the summer.

Rhomeo
07-12-2010, 12:10 AM

This idea intrigues me to no end, I have a character formed in my head already; why must you torture me with awesomness!? *Cries* I'd love to join, but I have to think about working around studying etc; but damn this looks so good... Bah, your evil Sigma I say, eeeevel!

Sigma
07-12-2010, 12:15 AM
Mawahaha!

Well, it's your decision.

Besides, I'll probably wait a week or less before setting up the IC thread.

Wander
07-12-2010, 04:50 AM
Great, even I'm interested. XD

I'll be thinking up of a character for this soon. :D

Mary Sue
07-13-2010, 10:20 PM
Name: Winoa Richards
Symbiont name: Silver
Paramorph Type: Blade
Powers/Abilities:
Silver's extensions and tassels all turn to blades and can be controlled by her will. They are all hard as armor and can wrap around her body. Silver also has increased speed, and she can briefly disappear.
Appearance:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/Clone_Blade_III_by_framboesa_mar.png
http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab300/DarkAngel7999/Anime/Rosette3.jpg
Affiliation:Order of Light
Bio: Winoa's symbiont awakened when she was young and killed another kid at recess. At that time, the young Silver was rounded up by the Order of Light. As time passed, Winoa became a well respected scientist within the Order. Her main goal is to create a way to defeat the symbionts within the Brotherhood.
Other: N/A

nona
07-14-2010, 04:43 AM
This really does look promising, it is still open for sign-ups right? I'm still mentally debating who would work best in such a setting...

Sigma
07-14-2010, 04:47 AM
Ya it's still open.

Koritai
07-14-2010, 06:19 AM
I really like the sound of this roleplay, and I love the trailer, but I'm having issues putting together that profile. It's really hard finding a picture for a paramorph appearance. I'm still working on it though, no worries.

Sigma
07-14-2010, 09:46 AM
Let me know if you need any help.

Oh and Mary, I think the first image looks cool. but it's up to you.

Mary Sue
07-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Sweet. :)

One question: What kind of powers do you want us to have? I need an idea so I don't go overboard.

Sigma
07-14-2010, 06:41 PM
Well, blades for example, can morph parts of their armor to their needs, be it defensive or offensive. or have limited energy attacks.

Mary Sue
07-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Okay. :)

Sigma
07-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Oh I forgot, elemental powers can be included.

Wander
07-15-2010, 06:40 AM
I really like the sound of this roleplay, and I love the trailer, but I'm having issues putting together that profile. It's really hard finding a picture for a paramorph appearance. I'm still working on it though, no worries.

Which is exactly why I'm drawing my paramorph. XD

Sigma
07-15-2010, 06:43 AM
Awesome! :) can't wait to see what you made.

Koritai
07-16-2010, 01:05 AM
Unfortunately, I haven't drawn in so long my skills are lacking so I'm still having trouble.

Koritai
07-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Name: Geneva La'Farentine
Symbiont name: Black Widow
Powers/Abilities: The ability to generate a blade anywhere on her body, incredible flexibility and speed.
Appearance:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l79/koritai/evangeline/88dbb03c68ec43a6fb42017c349d0b75.jpg

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l79/koritai/evangeline/Guul_Draz_Vampire_by_SteveArgyle.jpg
(Lets pretend that the knife is part of her arm. After all, she does have spikes coming out of her elbows.)
Affiliation: Dark Brotherhood
Bio: Geneva has no sad tale, well not as a part of her childhood that is. She grew up happily with her parents and older brother, her brother was like her best friend. She excelled in school, the normal stuff like that. Once she got out of the house, she started working at an upscale hotel as a singer while she was in college. It helped pay the bills and a little bit of the college.

So what's wrong with her life? Nothing, it's just well, boring. Or so she thought at the time. She shouldn't have taken her life for granted, but when her brother died in a car accident not long after she moved out of the house. Her best friend was now dead, and still she takes life for granted. It's too boring, and now even more so with her brother dead. Yes, she mourned for him like any normal person, but while part of her was mourning the other part was complaining about how boring life is.

Ha ha! Finally. *Edit*

Sigma
07-16-2010, 02:40 AM
Unless she was already in the brotherhood in the begining, yes. but if she joins them in the start, I guess not.

Koritai
07-16-2010, 02:49 AM
Alright thanks. Editing now.

Edit: I'll finish it later, I have a psp to fix.

Mary Sue
07-16-2010, 04:31 AM
I finished Sigma! I hope my profile is okay. :D

Sigma
07-16-2010, 04:45 AM
Good. now we just need everyone else's CS and were set.

Koritai
07-16-2010, 05:47 PM
There we are, finished.

Familiar
07-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Name: Jack Lydon
Symbiont name: Unknown
Paramorph Type: Unawakened
Powers/Abilities: Unawakened
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/111/0/e/Suit_by_PepiGonzalez.jpg
Affiliation:Neutral
Bio: There's a saying that, to be honest, has become rather cliched in past years. 'Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.' Sure, it's a line from a Mel Gibson movie, but that doesn't change just how perfectly it describes Jack's life.

He has lived as though sleeping, wandering blindly through school, through university, into his first real job. It was only after being in the workforce for a couple years that he came to the uncomfortable realization that he had only been living one day, for as far back as he could remember. Wake up, do your work, eat, waste some time, burn away the hours of your life nothing something that served no purpose beyond shuffling you that much closer to the grave. It was a routine, comforting in its familiarity to be sure but as he continued to live through it, Jack began to see exactly how dangerous living within this pattern truly was.

Slowly but surely, Jack began to deviate. He showed up at odd hours, he picked up odd skills. He started to hang around after dark in places most others either wouldn't dare to go, or had no choice but to be. He got fired, he didn't care. He started to laugh, longer and louder and more often than he ever had before, even as what he once thought of as his life began to circle the drain.

Other:

<OOC> Sorry, for an unawakened, do you want me to put the name/powers ect. here anyways, pm it to you, or just work it into the story?

Sigma
07-17-2010, 09:18 PM
Nah you did it right. you can post all the other stuff as he's awakened.

Familiar
07-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Alright, awesome. I promise I won't screw you over by having it be some stupidly ridiculous thing... :)

Sigma
07-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Now all we need is Muse, Lord Veneficus, Nona and Wander to submit their characters if they still wish to join. I can then start making the IC.

Mary Sue
07-18-2010, 03:24 AM
Muse's computer is in bad shape...he's having problems with (we believe) his power chord.
He still wants to join, but we have to figure out what's up with it. D:

Sigma
07-18-2010, 04:10 AM
That's understandable. don't worry about it.

Sigma
07-21-2010, 12:42 AM
*bump*

Anyone else intersted? if not then I will get to working on the IC an the rp's opening vid.

Dirzrahel
07-21-2010, 01:03 AM
Name: Andronochuss

He appears to be around his thirty-fifth year of age. Well, to be honest, he can appear to be around any age he desires. He just likes the mid-life crisis age for human men. It's more fun when it's a chaotic age.

Symbiont name: Demon King

Paramorph Type: Divine

Powers/Abilities:
Shape-shifting
Soulforging (Able to manifest objects, materials, and elements from the manipulation of souls within his reservoir)
Ascension (transform and reach an astounding new height of power)

Appearance:
Humanoid Form
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/hunkalicious.jpg
True Demon Form
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/dark-warrior.jpg

Affiliation: Neutral

Bio:

He licked his paw tentatively, making sure every bit of crimson red disappeared within the lap of his soft pink tongue. A body lay flat and quite dead behind him, blood draining out onto the ground, its arms contorted in different and unnatural ways. A long slash mark was over its throat.

The white, fluffy kitten was covered in splotches of red and dried brown blood. He had just feasted and was quite content at the moment. All the little minions of the brotherhood and order were so incredibly weak. So incredibly inept.

But ever so incredibly delicious. Cthul would surely agree.

But those days of darkness and chaos were over. He hadn't sided with either of the warring nipple-ninny posses that scavenged this ground. He just picked one off every now and then when their skirmishes were done.

The kitten padded itself over to a ledge overlooking a beaten and bloody glen. The flash of blade and glint of armor twinkled in his eyes on the barren fighting ground. The Order and Brotherhood were clashing again.

He liked watching this. It was entertainment.

He curled up on his side and stretched his furry arms out, laying his kitty chin on his arm, and closed his golden eyes.

"So many years it has been. So many years. When will I find something that piques my interest?"

Temperament:

He's an interesting person to meet if he's not hungry. He's quite insane, in the most simple way put. Filled with pride. However, even in his insanity, at times his temperament will lighten up the mood when impending death is coming.

Sigma
07-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Excellent! five people is about enough to start. however the rp's still open for new players.

Note: For now I will only permit one Divine type. however, if the rp progresses, I will allow a few players to become divines.

Dirzrahel
07-21-2010, 02:09 AM
And don't worry guys, I'm not one to pop up and annihilate you with a kitty look. ^.^

http://catmas.com/images/2006/12/where-is-your-god-now.jpg

Sigma
07-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Ok! the IC is finally up!
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=5403

Dirzrahel
07-22-2010, 05:22 PM
Hmmm, now to wait for Familiar to post. =3

Familiar
07-22-2010, 06:08 PM
My post is up, I'm assuming I'm going to wind up being the target?

Also: Dirz: Aren't you a divine? Why in the hell would you be after me? Don't you have anything better to do? (please don't kill me...)

Dirzrahel
07-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Familiar, I'm not gonna kill you. ^.^ I'm just gonna... you know... <3

BEHOLD OBLIVION

Wander
07-24-2010, 04:56 AM
Okay, sorry for not replying for a while, but I will get up my sheet today. I was having some... writer's issues with the bio... Will edit this post for the CS.

EDIT: Alright, here they are.

[[The following information in spoilers are literally spoilers to my characters.]]

Name: Erina Lace

Symbiont Information:

Symbiont name: Viseda

Paramorph Type: Bio-Armor

Powers/Abilities: On Viseda's arms, there are hidden metal whip-like appendages which can be shot out or be retracted into the arms and can reach up to the length of 9 ft. By choice, she can also place an electric current through the whips in order to add more damage when using them. She can also send a great amount of electricity towards the tips of the whips in order to "throw" the electricity towards enemies. Compared to most Bio-Armor paramorphs, she is rather fast, however not fast enough to beat the speed of a Blade paramorph.
Appearance:http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q276/thegamefanatic/girl-1-1.jpg?t=1279453956
(Excuse the generic high school anime girl image. Only pic I could find which was close enough to the image in my head. XD)[[Paramorph form will be revealed.]]

Affiliation: Unawakened

Bio: Erina was the first child of a couple secretly working for the Order of Light as scientists belonging in the research community. For a long time, her parents kept their work under the order of light well hidden from her, thinking that she was simply too young to understand everything and get involved with the war. At one point, some months after her brother was born, she and her brother had to receive "vaccine shots" out of nowhere. She used to ask what disease they were trying to prevent with the shots, but for some reason her parents never seemed to answer the question thoroughly. She decided to put it behind her after that. Life was ordinary for a while after receiving the vaccines. She was even able to go through grade school, high school and the first years in college without any strange things happening to her. That was until her parents out of nowhere sent her brother to her on a random visit. Though she was happy to reunite with him after some years, she still found the visit very strange, especially since her parents didn't come along. The next thing she knows, she receives word that her parents had disappeared. For a year, the police were on a desperate look out for the two, and at the end when they found them, they were already dead. She and her brother were clearly devastated and dumbstruck at what had happened, and for a while they were trying to find out who killed them. However, after many investigations held to find out how they died, and because of the events before their death, the people's verdict was that they committed suicide since by the fact they sent their son away, there is a possibility they didn't want any "witnesses", especially if it were family. Ever since the case the two had been living together, trying to keep up with the times and of course gain enough money for their daily needs. But even until now, the death of their parents still haunt them.

Other: Currently she and her brother live in an apartment. Erina works at a cafe near by to keep up with the bills and pay for her and Adan's education. Just like her parents, she can be over protective towards the ones she cares for, especially Adan at the moment being the only family she has left.

Name: Adan Lace

Symbiont Information:

Symbiont name: Icarus

Powers/Abilities: Icarus has multiple blades sticking out from all the way from the mid portion of the thoracic area of his spinal cord leading out to the sides until his wrist area. The blades can be shot out of him at any moment (though preferred to shoot out from the opposite area of the palm of his hand), and when they come in contact with certain objects (namely objects containing metal), they can heat up and melt automatically. Other items require his will. Icarus can also disconnect all the blades and combine them together to form metal wings to give him a momentary flight that can last for up to only 20 minutes at it's level. Like all Blades, Icarus can attain incredible speed.
Appearance:http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy260/Crystal_Sparks16/nabari_1005.jpg[[Same thing goes for his Paramorph (namely because I have not drawn it yet. XD )]]

Affiliation: Unawakened

Bio: Adan is the younger brother of Erina; both of them were the children of two scientists working for the Order of Light. These two scientists were actually quite well known among them, being the couple that helped in finding new ways of reproducing the symbiont eggs. Sometime during the reproduction of the 34'th symbiont egg, they had received word from the higher ups that once they created the 35'th egg, they would place the eggs into children from different ages as a way to increase their chances in the war. The couple's very own children were among the chosen to be injected with the symbiont eggs, though they highly disapproved of it. At the end however, they had no choice but to follow orders and to give them the symbiont eggs. Surprisingly for the couple, nothing went wrong after the receiving of the eggs. Things were just as normal as it was before. They knew though that there was still a chance something would happen to the children if word got out that they have the eggs. They were right as at one point they saw in the news several disappearances and random deaths happening to people world wide, and what scared them the most was that some of them were the symbiont carriers and they had a similar way of death. It was then the parents realized that word had already got out, and that their children could be next. As a last resort, they sent their son to his sister as a way of protecting both of their children, since the couple was among the people who knew the list of carriers. And just as expected, after their son went to his sister's, the two were kidnapped and murdered by people from the Dark Brotherhood. So far, their attempts in hiding their children seem to be in vain...

Other: Adan still goes to school. He is more care free than his sister and doesn't exactly listen to orders too often.

---------

Sorry once again if this took long. :sweat:

Sigma
07-24-2010, 04:58 AM
Ok, that's good to know.

Familiar
07-24-2010, 04:59 AM
So is anyone else going to post? I just feel bad continuing on with so many people not having their initial post in yet... I'll get a new one up tomorrow regardless.

Sigma
07-24-2010, 05:05 AM
Well, Mary will have a hard time post due to moving and stuff. as for Koritai, I'll let her know that the IC is up.

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 06:58 AM
I'm fine with just interacting with Mr. Lyndon. =P

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 05:13 PM
I managed a first post. Hope I didn't get too carried away. ;)

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Ooooh another unawakened. One more to carry under Andy's wing. ^.^

And THIS one is a girl! My my my will she enjoy the fluffy white kitty-kins mew meow meow~~~

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Please tell me you're talking about Wander's character. XD

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Oooh, yes. And Wander's character. >.>

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Lol. My character's not unawakened. XD

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 05:49 PM
>.> <.<

Shush. I originally meant Wander's character, but then I realized yours was a girl too. ^.^

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 05:50 PM
lol. Okay. :D

Familiar
07-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Aren't there two characters there? (that wanderer submitted?)

You're going to be a busy kitten.

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Yeah. He has two.

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Well Andronochuss will be in kitten form for quite some time. =P

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Does he even have a human?

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Yes Mary. It's in his profile.

It's as close as it'll get to human, since he's not one anymore to begin with. =P

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 05:59 PM
I guess I get it. XD Ok.

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 05:59 PM
He'll be interesting to play with, trust me. =3

And he's for the ladies. Oooh, the ladies indeed.

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Lol. We'll see if he can get through Winoa's professional wall. XD

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 06:04 PM
Andy: *looks up cutely* Meeww?

o.o You're a death machine. Stop it.

Andy: But she has some reaaall sexy legs-meow.

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Lol.

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 06:10 PM
This is pretty much him at the moment.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g236/Darius234/Hermione118.jpg

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 06:14 PM
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winoa: It's just a cat...

Familiar
07-24-2010, 06:19 PM
And here I thought that he would look more like this...

http://loltheist.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/iisgod.jpg

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Lol no. Andronochuss is puuuurrre white. It's an ironic metaphor because he's born of bloodshed; yet he's in a form that yells purity.

And I posted.

Sigma
07-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Oh boy! things are getting livly here!

Anyway, Wander, nice characters. you can begin anytime you wish.

And I'll be check the posts.

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Yuuuush. We need momentum! =3

Mary Sue
07-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Hey Sigma, are you gonna have a character of your own or are you only playing NPCs???

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 07:33 PM
He should have one. O_o

Sigma
07-24-2010, 08:25 PM
I probably will make a character.

Dirzrahel
07-24-2010, 08:44 PM
And let's keep this party rolling as soon as Wander posts =x

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 05:26 AM
*sits impatiently and fiddles with headphones*

Familiar
07-25-2010, 05:37 AM
You don't need to wait. I really don't have anything of importance to say, and Wander hasn't gotten involved yet... At the very least a man talking to a cat that is draped around his shoulders would be worth a second glance.

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 05:38 AM
I'm actually waiting for Sigma. XD

Sigma
07-25-2010, 05:56 AM
Alright, I have posted!

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Jeezus, it's about freakin time!!!

(J/k, Sigma. I wub you!!!)

Dirzrahel
07-25-2010, 06:19 AM
And now for Familiar >.>

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 06:22 AM
Oh yeah. Feel free to freak out, or struggle, Familiar. It's not everyday that a scantilly clad woman with glowing red eyes jumps you and turns you invisible. ;)

Familiar
07-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Y'know, those little public messages I get are much stranger since I've signed up for this rp... Not complaining or anything, it's just, I've never had anybody confess to me that they were a 'toster waffle' before.

Dirzrahel
07-25-2010, 06:27 AM
And it's not everyday a talking kitten perches on your head.

He's having a very odd day.

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 06:30 AM
Indeed. Rofl. XD

Dirzrahel
07-25-2010, 06:33 AM
Also, given it's Andy near Silver... wouldn't Silver be able to pick up something on the kitten along a certain wavelength? Just enough to confuse her a bit, perhaps.

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 06:33 AM
Yeah. I didn't want to mention it just yet though.

Dirzrahel
07-25-2010, 06:34 AM
Oooh, yay. =P He'll stay quiet with her around though. Do his mewings and such. =3

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 06:52 AM
HAH! Great post Familiar! I loved it. :)

Familiar
07-25-2010, 06:54 AM
Ahhh, Jack's not going to let you get off that easy. Downside of riding around on someone so monumentally insane.

Edit: Thanks. I think this'll be my last one for the night. It's about three in the morning here...

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 06:56 AM
Same here. XD I'm going to hit the hay. Night guys. :)

Wander
07-25-2010, 07:20 AM
As of the moment, I am doing homework. D:

I will try to get a post up soon though.

EDIT: WOW. I must live on the other side of the world from where you live. 3 pm over here.

Mary Sue
07-25-2010, 07:02 PM
I live in Florida. What about you?

Dirzrahel
07-25-2010, 07:35 PM
I live in Jacksonville, FL.

O.O

Familiar
07-25-2010, 08:06 PM
Points to location.

<------------

Chile, for the moment.

Sigma
07-25-2010, 09:29 PM
I think it's easy to guess where I live, lol.

Familiar
07-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Alaska?

Wander
07-25-2010, 10:07 PM
I live all the way in the Philippines. XD

Muse
07-26-2010, 02:37 AM
Sorry this came so late. I'm going to be sure I'm 100% caught up here and in the IC before I post.

Name: James Cunningham
Symbiont name: Voak
Powers/Abilities: Obviously fire element control, and the ability to form light armor and blades
Appearances: Note that his right arm is missing from the elbow down. I also intend to play down the fire, but not to the point of nonexistence.
James:
http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/Rinuerico/Anime%20Guys/Rynxon.jpg
Voak:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/Luna-sama/ShidanFireLord.jpg
Affiliation: Dark Brotherhood
Bio: He was originally considered a child prodigy, being very gifted with the violin. He was a left-handed player who lost his fretting hand in a fight as a young child. He was angered by this and released his symbiont in response. Since then, because of the nature of his awakening and the immaturity he possessed as a child, he has joined the Dark Brotherhood and has taken the role of a field soldier.
Other: I plan on further developing backstory in the IC.

Sigma
07-26-2010, 02:45 AM
Glad you were able to join up, :)

Dirzrahel
07-26-2010, 03:03 AM
Yay! More playthings!

:3

Koritai
07-26-2010, 03:56 AM
I'm so sorry, I forgot to let you know that I would be gone, and I'm not going to be on again after this for a few days. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow so I'll be out for a bit. I'm not sure how to join in at this moment, so I hope it's okay that I'll wait to post until after I'm up and running again.

Mary Sue
07-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Am I the only good guy so far!? O.o

Koritai
07-26-2010, 05:57 AM
Really? I'd change sides, but Black Widow doesn't sound like a name you'd have for a good guy.

Mary Sue
07-26-2010, 06:02 AM
Lol. It's okay. I'll just do my best to recruit the unawakened. XD

Dirzrahel
07-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Well, Andy is technically good.

Then again, he's also quite an ebil wittle fwuffy kit-cat...

>.> <.<

Koritai
07-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Well, these pain meds, I gotta say, are pretty awesome. Maybe I'll be able to post today. Who knows but I'll give it a try.

Familiar
07-27-2010, 01:40 AM
Yeah, the pain meds are easily the best part of the whole ordeal. ~Day 3/4 when you have to start weaning off of them is the worst.

Koritai
07-27-2010, 01:55 AM
Yeah, my doctor said that the worst part was over, now that the peek has come and went. Hopefully the healing will have been enough so that it won't hurt too much when I ween off the meds. I probably won't do the puppeteering, I'm not really good at that. I haven't even posted yet. So I tried to read some of the recent posts and my attention span isn't up for it yet. It'll probably take a while for me to get through all the posts.

Familiar
07-27-2010, 02:12 AM
To summarize for you:
An ancient demon king in the form of a kitten made contact with an unawakened superhuman, who was then tackled into a wall by a well endowed nearly naked woman while underage children watched on.

Best.Summary.Ever.

Dirzrahel
07-27-2010, 03:53 AM
... O.O That sounds like a Barney episode dream

Mary Sue
07-27-2010, 04:20 AM
When you say it like that I looked at it and went "WTF?"
But when you read the IC it makes sense.... XD

Familiar
07-27-2010, 04:31 AM
Taking things out of context is fun!

Seriously, try it with a popular tv show or something similar. It can yield surprising results.

For example:
A drug addict with a history of mental instability, with a well documented history of being verbally and physically abusive towards everyone he meets slowly but surely ruins the lives of all those that are close to him.

Bam. Just summed up every episode of House. Ever.

Mary Sue
07-27-2010, 04:33 AM
Lol. That you did. I love House. :D

Koritai
07-27-2010, 02:18 PM
Lol, XD That's epic! Sorry I never made it around to posting, I sorta took more meds than my stomach could handle. I know better now so no worries. I'll see about posting today, hopefully.

Dirzrahel
07-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Wander's turn =3

Koritai
07-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Alright, idk how to really deal with the meds because I'm really sore today but anymore pills and I'll be sick again. I think I'm just going to watch a movie for now. Idk if I'll be able to post today.

Mary Sue
07-27-2010, 06:33 PM
Koritai, just focus on getting better you silly goose! XD

Sir Manguydude
07-27-2010, 09:11 PM
Well I hope you are still taking Apps, cause this looks interesting.

Name: Chad Mohr
Symbiont name: Arcaus
Paramorph Type: Bio-Armor
Powers/Abilities: Charge Shot: Normal charged shot from Buster
EMP Shot: Buster shoots a charged shot of EM Energy
EMP Blast: Both arms turn into busters, and shoot a Large Burst of EM Energy at their opponent

Appearance: Arcaus: http://static.benippon.net/magento/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/F/I/FIG-090326-1002D.jpg
Affiliation:Neutral
Chad: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/278/d/7/Thadeus_Vent_by_H0lyhandgrenade.png(Belongs to Holyhandgrenade, not me. Also subract empty Scabbard)
Bio: Chad was one of the younger implantees, not even being old enough to remember anything about it. He found his powers at the age of 16. Being the fan of comic books that he is, he tried to use his powers to fight crime. That was before he found out how much of a monster people considered him to be, so he stopped doing that. Currently being hounded to join the Order.
Weapons: Right arm can transform into a buster(MMX style) and shoot plasma bolts.
He also has a Beam saber, which the hilt attaches to his back.

Familiar
07-27-2010, 11:56 PM
I really can't think of any good reason for Jack to know or care about the fact that the kids saw him, so if you want to give me one using your magical kitten nose Dirz that would be helpful...

Dirzrahel
07-28-2010, 12:18 AM
O.O
Alrighty.

Sigma
07-28-2010, 07:42 AM
Manguydude: Yes, we're still taking characters. you can post whenever.

Familiar
07-29-2010, 03:16 AM
Well not exactly the sort of help I was expecting... I was thinking more along the lines of, they're like you or something... But whatever, this way is more batshit insane. And that's always good.

Wander
07-29-2010, 12:19 PM
@Familiar: Your post made me LOL. XD

Dirzrahel
07-29-2010, 02:34 PM
@Familiar Pedobear >.>

Familiar
07-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Yeah, because 21 year olds are prime pedo material. :)

Dirzrahel
07-29-2010, 04:57 PM
HAH!

She only LOOKS 21. >.>

Mary Sue
07-29-2010, 06:17 PM
Am I missing something?

Familiar
07-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Nah. Dirz was making a joke about my 'choosing' a girl that (I think) he thought was a much younger girl. But since she's kinda very legal it fell flat.

EDIT: Would it be okay with everyone to do a timeskip to the next day after Wander finishes the conversation? I'm thinking starting off outside of Winoa's house. (Speaking of which, what do you want to look like?) Does that work?

Sigma
07-29-2010, 09:54 PM
Sure thing. sounds good to me.

Muse
07-30-2010, 03:57 AM
Just a heads up guys, I know that I said I'm leaving, but there is a post comng from me hopefully tomorrow. I'm laying low after that till Wednesday, but you guys should be able to carry on the plot without me :)

Koritai
07-30-2010, 04:13 AM
I'm really sorry, I've been having a hard time with my meds, so I've been doing more recouping than normal. Sorry, I didn't think I'd take so long, but as it turns out I'll be taking a while longer.

Mary Sue
07-30-2010, 04:53 PM
I posted for Muse. :) But since we've moved on, I made it into a flashback. :)

Familiar
07-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Alright, my post is up. Let me know if you want me to change that last sentence (paragraph?) Wander.

I have to say, this is not the way I was intending to play this character at all... But I have to say that it's turning out to be a lot of fun.

Koritai
08-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Alright, I'm back up again, I'll see about posting soon. Edit: Now that I look at the thread, I missed a lot. Could anyone give me the basic gist of what's going on and where I should probably start?

Mary Sue
08-03-2010, 06:02 PM
There's been a small encounter with symbionts in the beginning, and the unawakened have started to stumble across Winoa who is a proffessor at a university. She's now explaining some things to Jack abd Erina while Chad eavesdrops.

Koritai
08-03-2010, 08:29 PM
So where should a soon to be villain start and what time is it in the roleplay?

Sigma
08-03-2010, 09:16 PM
Well, a Brotherhood Squad is on it's way to the university, I'll let you lead it if you wish. And another group called Hunters are going after Adan.

Koritai
08-03-2010, 09:22 PM
I could lead, let me go and see the last post that mentions them and I'll make a lovely little post.

Koritai
08-04-2010, 03:22 AM
The brotherhood is composed of all paramorphs right? So the team and death squad would all be paramorphs right? I hope so, because in my next post they are all going to be paramorphs. Edit: Well maybe not, maybe the majority? Idk, the entire group is a little unfair, but what do villains really care about fairness?

Sigma
08-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Well, mostly. but the people sent to kill the unawakend are all paramorphs. However, both factions have their own army that are not paramorphs. but this is pretty much a paramorph brawl.

Sir Manguydude
08-04-2010, 03:21 PM
I assume that the other two unawakened are going to awaken here. Also I will be gone through Sunday, though I will try to get on a computer if I can.

Koritai
08-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Well, mostly. but the people sent to kill the unawakend are all paramorphs. However, both factions have their own army that are not paramorphs. but this is pretty much a paramorph brawl.

Awesome. :D I was so hoping that majority or more would be the case. My post is on it's way.

Wander
08-05-2010, 12:28 PM
On a random side note, I finally finished Erina's Paramorph. *is tired as heck because of that picture*

I'd post it now, but I think I should probably save it for when it awakens. That's unless of course you guys want to see it now. XD

Sigma
08-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Ya, it can wait. it makes it'd be cool that way.

Koritai
08-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Sorry, I didn't get very far in my post, and now I won't have time to finish it. I'm going to be gone until next friday. You guys can play the brotherhood team and Widow, well she can just runaway or something, I wouldn't put it past her. Sorry I have to dip out.

Wander
08-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Okay, so I made Erina step out of the office to perhaps encounter a brotherhood or something ( XD ), so that she could get her paramorph to awaken or just to keep the plot moving. ROFL.

Familiar
08-13-2010, 12:57 AM
Sorry, I think I might be having to drop out of this one... Internet died, and now I have absolutely no idea where to come back into this one...

Best of luck :)

Sigma
08-13-2010, 01:02 AM
It's alright. I'll either hand over control of your guy to maybe wander or driz. or just make him an NPC.

Koritai
08-15-2010, 04:42 AM
I'm back, sorry it took longer than expected. I had a lot to catch up on.

Sir Manguydude
08-18-2010, 03:30 AM
Sorry guys, my internet was sucking so, I am back now.

Koritai
08-18-2010, 05:26 AM
I'm terribly sorry, but it seems that life is starting to get quite busy for me. I'm afraid I'm going to have to quit. I'm afraid that my quitting doesn't stop at this roleplay. I don't know how long I'll be gone from this website, but until life starts to even out for me, I won't be back. I'm sorry, I really am.

Dirzrahel
08-21-2010, 04:51 AM
If this is still going on, I can join back in as an oblivious kitty cat >.>

Sigma
08-21-2010, 04:54 AM
I was waiting on Wander to post.