PDA

View Full Version : Character Artist Wanted!

GraftRaven
07-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Hi people, just posting up that I need an artist for my first really custom character picture. Before you read any further I'd like you to know that I can't pay for anything and that I would like a reference sheet style picture (if I may ask), meaning detail and multiple views of certain parts.

Down to a description then, yes?

Male, approximately six feet in height and wearing body armor and robe-bottom inspired by that in these pictures: [X] (http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/f/ff/SithStalker.jpg) [X] (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/93/SithStalkerCloseUp.jpg) He also wears a very lifelike skull mask and a hood and has a power claw like the one found here: [X] (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Titans/CHAOS-REAVER-TITAN-POWERCLAW-ARM-ONLY.html).

If you know anybody that likes a challenge I would love it if you would put us in contact and I would also like to say that this is not time sensitive and I will help as much as I can, short of drawing the final copy myself.

If you made it this far thank you for your attention and, once again, I would love your help.

Nethouroboros
09-03-2010, 06:36 AM
That body armor...is fucking delicious. Just sayin.

Were you still looking for an artist for this?

GraftRaven
09-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Yes, I am.

And frankly I am very happy that this finally got a reply xD

Nethouroboros
09-03-2010, 03:16 PM
:D

I also just realized...that character in that example is from Star Wars...??? I must know, if you know, who or what that is. hahaha

But yes! I would be totally willing to discuss details with you, about doing a Character sheet or a reference sheet, depending on which interests you more. And you can let me know about the character, so i can get an idea of what i'm working with, etc etc...

GraftRaven
09-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Yes, its Starkiller wearing the sith stalker armor from The Force Unleashed and great, i'll get a PM to you after i'm home from golf practice (roughly 5:30 PM EST)

GraftRaven
09-05-2010, 04:30 AM
Double posting is bad!

Stunning new developments: The search continues, i'm still looking for an artist with free time!

thesouleater
09-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Are you looking for an artist for the same character?

Wattz
09-25-2010, 10:30 PM
I don't have free time at this current moment, but I will in the beginning of October, if that's alright with you. If you're interested, feel free to drop me a PM, we can discuss the little things, and I should be able to begin, again, in October.

GraftRaven
09-25-2010, 11:29 PM
i thank the both of you for posting, but also curse the fact that you both posted at the same time xD

Well, if you both want to work on it that would be fine or whatever... its a free gig so you're both hired, PMs incoming!

EDIT: actually i have to get my laptop up and running again to retrieve the details i worked out... so probably tomorrow night at the earliest.

Wattz
09-26-2010, 02:08 AM
XD Sweet deal, sounds good to me. This should be good armor/weaponry practice, too. I've been drawing it more and more and I still need lots more experience with it.

thesouleater
09-26-2010, 02:14 AM
I haven't drawn armor before, so this should be interesting. *sweat* Ah, well, I'll try. ^_^

GraftRaven
09-27-2010, 12:48 AM
Alright, PMs went out, going to shut down the laptop and pick up the droid nao.