PDA

View Full Version : The Butler (M) 1x1 -Those Involed know who they are

Death101
11-21-2013, 03:34 AM
( M for violence, sex, drugs, swearing )

I sighed as I walked into school Milady would be getting her any monent as it was my first day I was aloud to wait for her at the doors as a way to say goodbye to my old life. I made sure my gun had saftey on as the Mcroy family limo arrived. Here comes princess. I could only watch in Horror as she came closer to me.

(Keep in mind it's only the 2nd day he's worked for her, they haven't bonded yet or even really know one another.)

LexiiieDearest
11-21-2013, 04:25 AM
Mia sat in the back seat of her family limo with a smile on her face. Time to go to school where she was literally treated like royalty. Mia examined herself in the mirror, making sure her make-up and hair were perfect. Every time she looked in the mirror she couldn't help but wonder if the reflection looking back at her was actually who she was or had she took on the role of what everyone expected her to be. The limo came to a stop and Mia stepped out, starring up at her school. As she approached the building she saw her new butler standing before her. "Hello." She said with a smile. "Do you have my class schedule?" She asked, her smiling quickly fading while her eyes locked onto his.

Death101
11-21-2013, 05:43 AM
"Yea here." I reached into my pocket and handed her the form with her classes on them. Not sure what else to say I opened the school door for her and waited for her to lead the way.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 02:01 AM
Mia took her schedule and looked it over as she walked through the door way. "I'll let that slide this time...because you're new." She said, turning to face him. "But the correct response would be yes milady." She added while she looked up at him. "I hope you're ready for this job." She said with a slight smirk.

Death101
11-22-2013, 03:11 AM
I walked behind her and gave her the finger behind her back. "So why is it you hired me when you saw me walking down the streets if I might ask?" I could only hope that she was at little kind if I was stuck with a stuck up bitch I'd find Dad's old crew and start working for the Yakuza my 'Grandfather' ran I'd never met him other then shaking his hand at my grandfathers funeral. How is it that I don't know my last name well my family uses first names only since they are so diffrent my fathers name was Rōnin and my mother Chiō both were easy to find since their graves where in the faimly cemetery. It was named The Gray Sun, so it gave me no hints as to my last name my grandfather would be easier because his name was Tōjō I wouldn't have a hard time. It was just a back up idea.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 03:25 AM
Mia thought about his question for a moment as they walked down the hallway. She waved to one of her friends before turning her attention back to him. "Honestly?" She asked as a smile spread across her face. "I think you're cute." She said as she looked at him over her shoulder. "The butler my parents hired before you was some old guy who smelled weird. So since they demand I have one I figured I'd have one that I actually would like to be around." She said as she watched his face to see his reaction.

Death101
11-22-2013, 03:42 AM
For the first time I felt that working for her might not be that bad I gave her a smile as I spoke. "M-Milady I w-won't let you d-down!" I couldn't help but stutter as I spoke that I had never felt such kindness not even from my parents and in elementary and middle school everybody thought I was a 'Big Brother' in the local Yakuza which wasn't hard to understand given my parents were know members. Even so I felt my lady might become someone I could really come to trust and maybe in the future call a friend. Even so I felt proud some how to work for her I smiled at her a true smile she might not know how happy she made me but I was happy. For the first time in years I'd met a kind person.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 04:02 AM
"Good. I'm glad to hear that." Mia said happily as they headed towards her first class. Yes, she told the truth about how she thought he was cute but she didn't tell the full truth. Most of the time her parents were extremely busy and she spent a lot of time alone. Mia hired him hoping to change the fact that she felt lonely quite often. "Ready for math class? Because I'm not." She said with a sigh. As she approached her locker there were two short girl standing in front of hers. She quickly shooed them away and grabbed her books, handing them to Kanji.

Death101
11-22-2013, 04:12 AM
I took her books and followed her towards her class. "Well math is an important skill you'll just need to bare with it, school wise, I was at the top of my classes." I had actually dropped out after my parents died but the stated gave me a free spot on my school record and had even skipped me up a grade so technically I was graduated from highschool I was really already in collage well no that's not true either. I had actually been looking for Tōjō in case this fell flat, but that exited my mind as we entred the class I felt all the eyes on us. I put on the best mean face I could as I set her books at her desk then pulled out her chair. I stood right behind her desk I noticed a few other butlers and even a few good looking maids. I wasn't the only servent here it seemed.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 04:20 AM
Mia smiled at him as he placed her books down on her desk and pulled out her chair. She took her seat and then looked around at all her fellow classmates that definitely took notice to her new butler.
"I see you've made some improvements." Her friend Sarah said as she sat down beside her.
Mia smiled and looked up at Kanji. "Yeah, I did." She said as she looked back at her friend. The girls gossiped for a moment before the teacher silenced everyone and began class.

Death101
11-22-2013, 04:34 AM
I stood and back watching over Milady, it wasn't normal for me to use the word but for some reason this little rich chick has actually gotten to me. "Alright class, before we begin, I'd like to welcome everyone back to the school we've also got a new class this year criminal since/history. We're lucky to have a former Yakuza member here with us, now I know today this period would normally be math but we've made a switch due to the new comer. Please wellcome Mr. Kanji, here with us thanks to the goverment and Mrs. Mccory." I saw the kids clap uneasily as I walked up to the front. "Mr.Kanji if you don't mind can I let my students start off by asking you some qustions?" I nodded unsure how to respond to this. I'd need to speak to that agent from school services again.

(Just have them ask like qustions and things.)

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 04:47 AM
Mia smiled as she watched him walk towards the front of the classroom, feeling pretty excited to hear more about his life. The students were quiet for a bit but finally the questions started to flow. One girl in the back of the classroom, known as the typical blonde spoke first. "Um, so like what does a Yakuza member do?" She asked. The boy sitting next to her rolled her eyes before blurting out, "How did you end up here being a butler?" Mia looked back at the boy before turning her attention back to Kanji. Another male voice from the back of the room muttered, "How do you stand being stuck with Mia?" A few of the students chuckled and Mia just shook her head knowing that someone was going to ask a question like that.

Death101
11-22-2013, 04:59 AM
"Well to answer what we do, from the time I was ten to the time I was seventeen I did all shorts of things like arson, kidnaping, smuggling, stealing, extortion and in more then one case homicide." I looked at their reactions they all looked even more intrested. "As for how I got here it was a weird day I had just lost my parents and was walking down the street this limo just pulled up and Milady offered me a job I was a bit sckeptic about taking it but the terms were more then fair, they were gracious. She actually didn't care about my criminal past, as for how I fell about being 'Stuck' with her I'd ask how is it your maid puts up with you?" I recived laugheter at the boys suffering from my jab and I smiled at his maid and Milady giving Milady a slight nod. I only was getting to know her today but she was an okay person.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Mia's jaw dropped at his response to the jerk's question. She laughed and mouthed the words 'thank you' with a smile on her face. It came as a complete shock that he stood up for her the way he did. Sure, it was his job to physically protect her but it never even crossed her mind that he would stand up to a bully for her. "Well...I guess none of us are going to mess with Mia anytime soon." Sarah said with a laugh. "How did you get away with all of that stuff?" One guy asked.

Death101
11-22-2013, 01:51 PM
"Well the statue of limitations ran out so they couldn't ever charge me with anything. Even now if I admitted to it all they could put me in jail or charge mer for it or it make the legal system look bad, and anyone that messes with Milady will see the true extent of what I'm willing to do." I stated with a good natured laugh. "Anything else the next class is on a few minutes." I added in looking at the clock gym was next.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 02:18 PM
As she sat back in her chair she couldn't help but feel proud. Mia knew that her classmates would spread the word and everyone would know about Kanji by the end of the day. "How do I get that job?" A male student asked. A couple of students laughed and nodded in agreement with his question. The bell rang and surprisingly all of the students stayed in their seats as if they were unaware the bell even rang.

Death101
11-22-2013, 02:40 PM
"Heh if you ever really wanna test the waters come talk to me. Milady let's roll." I picked up her books and followed her out. "We'll that was fun to say the least." I added as we headed for her locker I handed her books and she put them in and headed for the gym. "Are they always like that?" I asked looking at Milady.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 05:04 PM
Mia stood up and proudly waltzed out of the room with Kanji. She placed her belongings back into her locker as she looked over at him, shaking her head at his question. "No, never! Some of those kids that asked you questions today...I've never even heard them talk. Ever." She said, laughing some. "I hope you know you're going to be very popular around here and not because of me. Looks like you're my competition for most popular person in the school." She teased before closing her locker and walking towards the gym.

Death101
11-22-2013, 05:24 PM
"Popularity isn't what I care for, as long as you are safe and happy I'm happy." I slapped her shoulder as a sign of support as we reached the gym. "I'll always be here for you." I smiled and opened the locker room door then waited outside the room for her.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 05:39 PM
Mia was caught off guard by his words. Not even the girls she calls her friends have said anything like that to her. Most of them are rich as well and really only care about themselves and material things before the happiness of others. She stood in front of the locker room, smiling at him for a moment as she tried to digest his words. "Wow...Thank you." She said sincerely before turning and walking into the locker room. As soon as the door closed she gently pressed her back against it, trying to collect her thoughts and emotions. Mia swore underneath her breath and shoved the thoughts aside as she changed into her gym clothes before heading out of the locker room with a few other girls.

Death101
11-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I waited in the gym and nodded as she came out. The teacher was a rough looking fellow. "Today we'll be practicing martial arts first run three labs around the gym." I heard him and watched. "Once you finish fall in lines of seven." I watched and noticed a few girls talking to Milady.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 06:19 PM
As soon as the teacher mentioned running, most of the girls let out loud groans. Mia laughed to herself and began to run like they were told. Gym class was one of her favorite classes just because she could let out her anger and frustration through the activities they did in class. She easily ran her three laps around the gym and got in line with her classmates, stretching a bit as she waited for everyone to finish running. Her eyes wandered over to Kanji and she flashed him a smile. One of her girl friends stood beside her, almost panting. "How do you like this? It's like torture!" She said between breaths. Mia laughed and patted her friend on the back. "I don't know. I just do!"

Death101
11-22-2013, 06:24 PM
"Alright, ladies come over and line up." I noticed him looking a at me. "You, I heard that your a employment of Mia McCory, I also heard your Yakuza. So you'll help. Teach Mia's line basic." I nodded. "Ladies, come over here." I asked I knew Mia's father owned the school must explain why I was getting ask to teach.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Mia walked towards him and looked around at all the other girls to see how they would react to the gym teacher's decision. Most of them seemed excited...a little too excited. She raised a brow at all of their happy faces before looking up at Kanji. "You going to be teaching my biology class too?" She asked with a laugh. "I'm just teasing you. So, what should we do first?" She asked.

Death101
11-22-2013, 06:40 PM
"First off what do you all know about martial arts?" I asked looking at them as I stretched. "There are no wrong answers." I added as I finished stretching.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 06:45 PM
"Um...you...fight people?" A small girl said very slowly. Another girl raised her hand before speaking. "Well, one of my cousins learned it so that she could defend herself from creepy guys that tried to hit on her or steal her purse." She said while smacking on her gum.

Death101
11-22-2013, 06:51 PM
"Yes, yes and no." I pulled Mia into the front. "Throw a punch." I stated plain and simple I waited and when she did I grabbed it. "Can anyone tell me what she did wrong? I asked forcing her arm behind her back to make my point.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Mia approached him and did as he said. She glanced back at him over her shoulder before looking back at the girls, blowing a piece of hair away from her face. All of the girls stood there dumbfounded, shaking their heads.

Death101
11-22-2013, 07:05 PM
"She made to major mistakes, she threw her punch like this." I put Mia's hand back to how it was when she threw her punch. "She could have broken her thumb with it on the front." I moved her thumb to the side so it was just under her knuckles. "Anyone spot the second problem?" I asked guessing these rich girls wouldn't know.

LexiiieDearest
11-22-2013, 07:14 PM
Mia looked down at her hand as he moved her thumb. She looked up at his face and caught herself smiling. Her eyes quickly fell back to the floor while her free hand rubbed the back of her neck. She had to get a grip on herself. All of the girls watched the two of them, again shaking their heads. "I think I can speak for all of us when I say that this is what hiring body guards are for." A girl stated with a laugh.

Death101
11-23-2013, 12:08 AM
"The second thing she did wrong was that her shoulders weren't lined up." I didn't notice or remember that today was a half day. "Well I guess that's it for today, next time we'll be parting up for some basic warm ups!" I called out as I followed Milady towards the lunch room I could only guess what I'd be faced with once there.

LexiiieDearest
11-24-2013, 10:24 PM
A few of the girls displayed their sadness that the class was over already. All of the girls returned to the locker room, put on their clothes, and headed to the lunch room. Mia met back up with Kanji and smiled. "Ready for lunch?" She asked as she opened the door leading to the cafeteria. As they walked inside all eyes were on them. "Dude, that's the guy!" One guy whispered to his table of friends.

Death101
11-24-2013, 10:45 PM
I walked along following her. "So what you gonna get for lunch." I asked, since I was working I couldn't eat anything yet, I was going to go out for lunch later once I'd dropped her off at the mansion. It'd be nice to get away and have some time to relax and eat something on my own it'd be one thing that working for a rich girl wouldn't be able to take away was what I ate.

LexiiieDearest
11-24-2013, 11:07 PM
"That's a good question." Mia said, trying to decide what sounded good at the moment. "I think I want pasta." She added as she walked towards the food. She ended up getting a small salad and a bowl of spaghetti with a glass of lemonade. As she turned to head towards her table a guy began to approach her. Mia let out a sigh as she looked over at him. "What do you want Bryan?" She asked. "I just wanted to know if you've changed your mind since I last asked before summer break." Bryan said, running a hand through his shaggy blonde hair. "No! You dated one of my best friends...and then you cheated on her! The answer is no and that won't change. Stop asking!" Mia snapped and stormed towards her table of friends.

Death101
11-24-2013, 11:30 PM
I just looked at the boy as I followed. "What was that about?" I asked looking back at him, then to her as I pulled out a seat for her.

LexiiieDearest
11-24-2013, 11:38 PM
Mia sat down and took a sip of her lemonade. "Bryan is on the football team and thinks that he can get any girl he wants." She said while rolling her eyes. "He dated my friend, cheated on her, and now he asks me out all the time." She explained and then began to eat her salad. "I don't get it. I don't get why he even tries!" She said, shaking her head. "Whatever." Mia added as she looked over at him.

Death101
11-24-2013, 11:42 PM
"Eh, that's why I tend not to date more often then not just leads to heart break." I stated as I pulled out my phone and checked the messages. It seemed that the Yakuza I'd worked for, and had been away from for a while wanted to meet with me later today, lunch wasn't long and soon I found that Miyu had gotten up and went out to the car and I was driving her home. "Well Miyu today was a short day wasn't it?" I added in I guess for now this would be how my days went but it wasn't the worst job in the world.

LexiiieDearest
11-24-2013, 11:56 PM
"I couldn't agree more." Mia replied. The day went by pretty fast and for the first time in a long time she actually enjoyed being at school. "Yes it was. Thank you for being so good about the school freaking out about your last job. I swear, I didn't tell the school." She said as she looked over at him. "What are you going to do for the rest of the day?" She asked as they turned down her street. Mia began searching through her purse for her check book and a pen.

Death101
11-25-2013, 02:30 AM
"Just going out to catch up with some of my old work buddys. What about you?" I asked as I slowly made the turn into the McCory family Mansion.

LexiiieDearest
11-25-2013, 03:07 AM
"I'm going to head to the beach while we still have some summer weather left." Mia said. She looked down at her check book and wrote a check for five hundred dollars and addressed it to him. "I'll just pay you at the end of each day." She said before folding the check in half. "I will see you tomorrow." She said as her limo stopped in front of the house. "Would you be able to bring me some coffee in the morning?" She asked as she looked over at him, holding out the check.

Death101
11-25-2013, 04:02 AM
"I'll be glad to, I've gotta run I might stop in later or I might be at my apartment. In either case you've got my number." I took the check as I threw my suit Jacket onto the car seat then walked behind to the trunk grabbed my leather jacket t-shirt and jeans then went changed then got onto my Harley Davison motorcycle these were all my dad had left me besides one thousand dollars. I waved as I sped off out of the gate towards where I'd used to hang out, the Gray Soup a small noodle shop on the poor side of town my apartment was above it. I parked out back and covered my bike as I walked in to see my guys. "Let's roll we an't got all night." As well as being McCoy's butler, I had took back my crew in the Yakzua and tonight Mr.McCoy needed someone who had blackmail on him to be put to sleep for good. I went out back and started my Harely the guys started their bikes and followed as we started off for our target the Dead Whale a pub near the beach in the rich end. Was the hang out of a Traid that was trying to move into Japan, a bonus to this job was that The Traid would get a message the Yakuza runs Japan and always will.

LexiiieDearest
11-25-2013, 05:34 AM
Mia headed into the house and went into her room to change clothes. She looked down at her phone, seeing that her friends bailed on her for the night. "Okay...cool." She said, rolling her eyes. "A movie marathon it is." She said, changing into some comfortable clothes. She headed down the stairs into their movie theater room and began watching sappy romance movies all day. After about two movies she ended up passing out in one of the chairs.

Death101
11-27-2013, 03:06 PM
I stood outside the Gray Soup and yelled at my friends. "You morons!" As I shouted I saw them flinch. "Get home, we'll me here again in the afternoon." I hoped onto my motorcycle and rode home into the mansion and put my bike into the garage and slid up into the house then saw mildly on the chairs in the media lounge. I sighed as I crashed onto the sofa to more was Saturday so it'd be an easy going.

LexiiieDearest
11-28-2013, 12:35 AM
Mia's eyes fluttered open as she heard him plop down onto the couch. She lifted her head with a yawn and turned to face him. "Hey!" She said softly while her sight began to become more clear. "I hope your friday night has been more exciting than mine." She said.

Death101
11-28-2013, 05:14 AM
"It was eventful." I sighed the truth was a job that should have been quick and quiet turned into a blood bath and now there was thirty dead bodies in the Dead Whale. I sighed. "Go up to bed I'm going to sleep on the sofa tonight." With that my eyes shut and I started to drift off.

LexiiieDearest
11-30-2013, 05:07 PM
Mia waved good bye before heading up to her room. She changed into her pajamas and immediately crawled into bed, falling asleep soon after her head hit the pillow.
In the morning Mia woke up with a big yawn. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed, not wanting to get our of her bed. Tonight her parents were throwing a dinner party for all of their friends and of course they wanted their daughter to be there. Mia on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the event.

Death101
11-30-2013, 07:40 PM
I slowly woke up, and walked for the room I had in the house I changed into just a pair of black dress pants shirt and jacket then slipped on some shoes, today was going to be Milady's birthday and her parents had a big event planned. I was asked to run secruity so I called some of my friends togther to help, the birthday girl was probaly up and the guys had already shown up and gotten ready. I sigh as I walked up and knocked on her door. "Breakfest is ready in the dinning room your parents are there as well." With that I leaned next to the door and wated for her.

LexiiieDearest
12-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Amanda let out a groan and reluctantly crawled out of bed. She slowly opened the door and began rubbing her eyes. "Good morning." She said, not bothering to change out of her pajama clothes, which was a pink t-shirt and black shorts. The only part of her birthday she was excited for was wearing a new dress. She combed her fingers through her hair as she walked down the stairs and collapsed onto a dinning room chair.

Death101
12-01-2013, 11:59 PM
I followed behind and was soon was also followed by my friends. I entred and nodded to Amanda's father. His eyes asked was it done and I nodded as I stood behind Milady. (Your her parents for the moment.)

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 01:26 AM
"Happy birthday sweetheart!" Her mother yelled with a smile. "I hope you are planning on wearing something else to your party. My little princess must always look presentable." She said.
Mia looked down and rolled her eyes. "Thank you mom. I bought a dress with my friends last week." She said as she began to eat her breakfast.
Her father looked over at her with a serious face. "Are you bringing a date to this party"? He asked.
Mia laughed and looked up at him. "No! You don't have to worry about that." She replied as she shifted her food around on her plate. As much as she was afraid of getting hurt, she longed for someone to give her that kind of affection.
"Good. Keep the boys away from her." Her dad said, looking at Kanji. He used a joking tone but Mia knew he was damn serious.

Death101
12-02-2013, 02:03 AM
"I'll do my best." I watched as my friends nodded and went to do a final sweep. "Sir, I hope you do realize since I'm working behind the eyes of the people I'll be wearing something normal." I watched them eat breakfast as a maid brought me a bottle of scotch. I muttered thanks to her in German her face lit up seeing someone speak her countries language. I knew Maria, she'd been a dear friend and I'd gotten her a job here. I gulped down the beer. "Mia, should I be warned about anyone attending?" I asked looking at her it was my first time calling her by her first name and I saw her father look at me but he didn't say anything only a stern look his point again clear. He didn't want me to use her first name when others besides staff and him are around.

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 02:53 AM
Mia nearly choked on her food when she heard him use her name because she knew her father wouldn't like it. She cleared the throat and looked over at with a smile, finding it humorous that he did that. "No, I can't think of anyone." She said as she set her fork down. "I'm full." She stated, getting up from the table.
Her father shook his head and burried his face back into the newspaper. "Don't be late for your party."
Mia quickly left the dining room and began walking towards her room. She turned around to face her butler and began laughing. "I just have to know...did you do that on purpose?" She asked.

Death101
12-02-2013, 03:15 AM
"Well after the job he sent me on last night he can't be mad." I leaned my head in as we left. "Righr? Richard." I smiled as he gave me the finger. "Looks like I'm starting to rub off on him." I laughed her father was a good man when I'd gotten hired he'd looked at my files and had given me a second job besides Mia's he wanted me to also be her friend. In the past few weeks I'd becam his friend and changed him but Mia's mother didn't like me she was raised in an up tight family Mia's father made his own fortune. So he knew what life was like on the streets he'd granted Mia the okay because of that. He only nodded as I left his wife just frowned at him and me. "So that boy who hounded you won't be here?" I asked walking along.

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 03:23 AM
Mia smiled and laughed as she looked over at him. "He isn't the only one you're rubbing off on." She said, gently bumping her hip against his as they walked down the hallway. "Dammit, I forgot about that scumbag!" She said as they headed back towards her room. Her hair and make up team would be arriving in her room shortly. "Yeah. I'm friends with some of his friends...so knowing my luck Bryan will show up."

Death101
12-02-2013, 03:34 AM
"Haha, well I'll be there to so if he gives you any trouble." I slid my knife out. "Well, he'll meet switch." I laughed she could guess I was kiding. "I'll keep my eye on him if he tries a pass." I nodded as she went into her room.

An Hour Later

I sighed Richard had gotten me to stay in my suit he was going to introduce me to a few other people a few of Mia's dear friend parents apprently they'd heard about me and were worried about there kids one man more so then others the man who son had taken an intrest in what I do and had started referring to me as 'Big Bro' a term in the my book and most Yakuzas and gangs as that persons boss. The party was about to start and Mia's entrance was about to begin I couldn't help but notice how awsome she looked. "If you need my help, yell." The party was outside and the music started I knew the piece it was Fur Elise, it was Richards pick for when we drank togther. "That's our cue." I opened the door for her then waited for her to lead and I would follow.

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 03:46 AM
The hair and make up team finally finished their job and Mia changed into her dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. The first time she tried the dress on in the store she knew she had to have it. She picked up a small glass bottle and sprayed a mist of perfume on herself being leaving her room. Mia followed him towards the entrance and waited for their cue. She smiled and nodded at his statement and took a deep breath as the doors opened. Mia looked out at all her friends and family with a big smile on her face. Her long hair was in big loose curls and rested lightly against her back. The dress she fell in love with was electric blue in color. The strapless gown was made from the finest silk and was studded with diamonds around her small waist. Her friends and family all clapped as she made her way into the room.

Death101
12-02-2013, 03:57 AM
I followed along and notice a few claps for me some of the girls from the gym had been there they must recall it because they flash a peace sign at me when no one is looking I flash one right back. "Have a good time Mia." I whisper as her friends come to crowd her I notice Richard wave me over. I slowly walk over seeing Bryon and who I guess is his father.

(In certain places pieces of the plot fall into your hands. Take the party in anyway you feel.)

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 04:17 AM
(Okay!)
Mia smiled. "Thank you, you too." She said, admiring him in his suit one last time before all of her friends crowded her vision. She tried to say hello to everyone before finally coming back to her friends and hanging out with them. Her mother walked towards her and handed her a glass of champagne before complimenting her and walking away. Most of her friends just asked her questions about her outfit and what designer made it.
Bryan immediately begin to glare at Kanji as he walked past. It drove him crazy that people were more focused on Mia's butler than him and he planned to do something about it. He whispered something to his father and his father immediately went to speak with Mia's father. The two had been good friends for quite some time.
All of the guests sat down for dinner and began eating their fancy meals. After the meal was over, Mia's dad grabbed a microphone and announced the father daughter dance.

Death101
12-02-2013, 04:35 AM
"Hey litte bro." I hit Byron on the head. "I've heard some things about you lately." I looked at him as the members of my crew Posion Jam gathered around. "So what's this about calling me Big Bro?" I asked looking at him, he knew what I meant.

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 04:46 AM
Mia began dancing with her father while the room watched. She smiled up at him as they danced, thanking him for the party. So far she was having a decent time but she was actually growing to appreciate all that her parents were doing for her.
Bryan looked at the crew with a smirk on his face. "I hope to be like you some day. Take it as a compliment." He said with a laugh. His eyes glancing over at Mia and her dad.
Her father caught his glance and smiled, nodding for him to come take over. "I hope you know I was just messing with you about the whole date thing earlier. You are definitely old enough to date but I will still kick someone's ass if they hurt my little girl...or Kanji will kick someone's ass." He said with a laugh. "But, I do know a guy that I like so I invited him to dance with you." He said. Mia's eyes grew wide as she looked up at her father. "Dad......no." She said.
Bryan's posture went from slouching to very confident. "But, if you will excuse me I'm going to go dance with Milady." He stated in a mocking tone before walking to the dance floor and taking Mia's father's spot.
Mia's jaw dropped as she watched Bryan slink in front of her, placing a hand on his waist and the other hand in hers. "Bryan?!?" She yelled.

Death101
12-02-2013, 04:52 AM
"Poison Jam." It was hard to leave Mia here but I had a decent idea of what should would do. "Yea boss?" I heard as we slipped out the door threw off my pants to reveal jeans then my jacket and shirt to show a t-shirt I sighed as I switched my shoes for sneakers. "Let's go." we slipped back in and watched I put my hoodie on like the guys on the back it had 'Poison Jam' in dark blue across the back. We just watched and made sure nothing happened.

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 04:57 AM
Mia was never going to let her dad hear the end of this. "You. My dad thinks that you would be good for me?" She snapped.
Bryan smiled as they danced, all eyes on the two of them. "Well duh. So do all of your smiling guests." He said, nodding towards the crowd.
Mia looked around at her guests. He was right about the fact that they were all smiling, however, she wasn't. The only reason she wasn't punching him in the gut is because of her father. Her eyes scanned the room, trying to find Kanji. "Whatever, jerk. Enjoy this now but this will be the last time you ever touch me." She hissed.

Death101
12-02-2013, 05:23 AM
I watched and chose to jump in and save Mia. "Cutting in little bro." Pretty much everyone from school went nuts when they saw me slid Byron outta the way. "Sorry I'm late." I whispered as I let Mia get a hold on the fact that I'd just swooped in to help her out. I nodded to Richard who looked like he was angry but nodded at me and mouthed 'My office later.' I let a slight nod go off to him to show I saw.

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 05:32 AM
Bryan gritted his teach as he looked over at him. "No problem, big bro." He said harshly before angrily returning to his group of friends.
Mia smiled up at him as the finished dancing to the song. "Thank you." She said with a nod as she gently let go of his hand and hurried over to her father. "Dad..Bryan? Really? I know you and his dad are friends and all but I don't like him. I never will." She said, folding her arms across her chest.
"Come on, at least give him a chance. This won't be the last time you will see him and you know that. At least pretend to enjoy his company, you looked like you wanted to kill someone out there." Her father said before grabbing the microphone from an assistant. "And now it is time for your birthday present." He announced. He directed everyone's attention to the road where a large white horse was trotting towards them. "What is my princess without her horse." He said.
All of her friends let out loud gasps as they saw the pure white horse coming towards them. Mia smiled and thanked her parents as she walked towards the large animal.

Death101
12-02-2013, 05:44 AM
"Later." I nodded to my guys as I followed behind and starred my Motorcycle and waited for Mia. The estate actually had a large land corvege that includes a number of riding trails. I waited for Mia to mount up as I let my motorcycle roar.

LexiiieDearest
12-02-2013, 05:47 AM
Mia mounted her brand new horse and looked back at her parents and the sea of camera flashes. "Go ahead Mia." Her mother called out to her. Mia smiled and waved to her guests before her horse began to trot away. She rode this horse a number of times and now it was finally hers. "Come on Roxy." She said and her horse began to run towards the trails.

Death101
12-03-2013, 12:11 AM
I turned off my bike and I grab her horse riding behind her. "So having a good birthday." I patted her head.

LexiiieDearest
12-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Mia remained quiet for a moment before shrugging. "Yes and no." She said as she let out a sigh. "I'm really starting to appreciate all that my parents do for me...but I also hate being surrounded by all of those fake people that don't know a damn thing about me, including the people I call my friends." She said.

Death101
12-03-2013, 12:55 AM
"I've said it before and I shall again, I'm here and always shall be." I looked at her thinking. "And I always will be Mia." I leaned in and hugged her.

LexiiieDearest
12-03-2013, 01:09 AM
Mia was pleasantly surprised by his hug. She wrapped her arms around him and just held him for a moment. With all the emotions she was feeling at her moment, tears begin to pool in her eyes. She exhaled slowly and held them all in before pulling away from him. "Thank you. That is very sweet of you." She said.

Death101
12-03-2013, 01:48 AM
"Looks like rain, we'd best turn back." I pointed at the sky as the clouds began to form. "Let's head back there's one gift that's waiting for you." I let a devilish smile cross my face.

LexiiieDearest
12-03-2013, 01:51 AM
Mia laughed as she walked back to Roxy. "That smile makes me nervous." She stated with an eyebrow raised. She climbed on top of her new horse and followed the trail back to her house, leading her into the stable. Mia jumped down and started walking back towards her house.

Death101
12-03-2013, 02:51 AM
"Oh trust me you'll like it." I smiled. As we entred there sat a staute of me and Mia. "I took time to put this togther, it took a while but it was worth it here's the card." I passed her a card that her father had made. 'Dear Mia, I'm going to guess that by now you've realized that the times come to find a husband. Don't tell Kanji I said this or he'll be mad. I think that over the past few months he's come to like you. I see him up a night working on a project and I've seen him out shoping more then once anyway I do think he's fallen for you. - Dad' I poked her and music came on not the stuffy classic but reap music it was jazz. "Hey want to do tonight's last dance in style?" I'd spent some time on this plan but you only turn (Intsert Age) once.

LexiiieDearest
12-03-2013, 02:59 AM
(Awww, sooo cute! (: She's 18.) Mia's jaw dropped as she looked up at the statue of the two of them, in complete awe. "Kanji..." she said softly as she reached out for the card. She gently placed her hand over her mouth as she read the letter and looked up at him once she was finished. "This...I..." She said, unable to find any words to say. Mia wrapped her arms tightly around him and gently kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much. This is incredible! I would love to dance with you." She said happily.

Death101
12-04-2013, 03:45 AM
Later That Night...

The party had gone great. Everyone had a good time and some of Mia's friends were sleeping over it was the holiday week because exams had just ended. I slowly walked out as I watched the snow begin to fall. I sat on the edge of the water fountain. It was midnight and I had gotten up because I needed a smoke. Richard, Karen (Mia's Mother), Mia and her friends were all asleep. Cept then I saw Richard. "Kanji, how about a drink?" He asked holding up a bottle of wine. I nodded and he walked across the courtyard this was in the middle of the estate all the bedrooms that are on the second floor can see into it. "Hey Richard what's the matter couldn't sleep?" I asked looking at him. "No, I can't I'm worried about my little girl." He took a swig of the wine then passed it over. "She is in good hands." I gulped down some and let out a belch. "I know but I'm worried. I want her to be happy but the time for her to find a husband is getting closer." I nod at his words. "Kanji, I'm trusting you to find a good man for Mia, you've already proven that your an above the normal butler." He stands and gets a stern look. "Even if it's you Kanji, I want her to wed and be happy." I notice that five minutes have gone by and we've drank the whole wine bottle and the ground is covered in snow. "Good night Kanji." I nod as a drunken Richard heads for the house and I walked into the house beating him and crashing onto a bed, in my drunken state I do not realize that I've fallen asleep next to Mia while all her friends are here. I'm in just my underwear and Pajam pants. I'm going to get shit for this later. Oh boy. I of course don't notice then as I drifted off to sleep(For now you play Mia's mother if it's a parent related part.)

LexiiieDearest
12-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Mia slept peacefully throughout the night. She rolled over with a yawn and noticed her body was touching someone else's. Her eyes shot open as she quickly turned to see who or what was next to her. She let out a sigh of relief when she noticed it was Kanji. "Oh...it's just you." She whispered with a smile. Her eyes then scanned the room, seeing several of her friends passed out. As much as she enjoyed the thought of him sleeping beside her, she knew she had to try to sneak him out of her room. Mia shook him gently and whispered him name but this seemed to be doing very little. "Kanji, you can't be here." She whispered, shaking him a bit harder this time. As she did so, her door flung open and she saw her mother standing in the door way. "Shit..." Mia muttered under hear breath, her friends beginning to wake up at the sound of the door. "What are you doing in here?!?" Karen yelled as she stormed into the room. "This is far from appropriate!" She added while climbing over some of Mia's friends to make it over to Kanji.

Death101
12-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Richard comes to my rescue again. "Honey calm down Kanji's room is right next door. In his tired state he must have gotten them mixed up." I nodded slid off the bed and bowed to Mia. "Sorry Milady." Myself and Richard scramble out of the room and towards mine. As we sit down by the table I open the windows. "It's a good thing you showed up." I stated falling onto my bed. "Yea Karen looked like she'd kill you." I nodded. "Sleep well Kanji." I notice him close the window before he leaves. I bet Mia and friends will be coming in. Probably soon.

LexiiieDearest
12-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Mia smiled at Kanji as he bowed in front of her. "Relax a bit mom." She said as she glanced over at her. All of her friends were definitely awake after Karen's entrance. Mia grabbed a sweatshirt from her closet and put it on before walking over to Kanji's room, her friends following. "Sorry about my mom." Mia said as she walked into his room and took a seat beside him.

Death101
12-05-2013, 12:12 PM
"She just needs to loosen up." I yawned as I patted Mia on her head. "Go get some sleep all of you. I'm making a breakfast with the kitchen staff tomrow so you all need to be awake to eat." I tap Mia on the head. "As for you, don't make to much trouble tonight. I think your mother will have both our heads if anything else happens tonight." I send Mia and friends back to their room as I drift off to sleep.

LexiiieDearest
12-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Mia smiled as she glanced over at him, her friends heading back into her room. "You know...a little trouble would have been fun." She said with a wink as she walked backwards towards the door. "Good night." She said as she left his room, closing the door behind her. Mia crawled back into her bed and pulled the covers over her body. It wasn't too long before she fell back asleep.

Death101
12-07-2013, 12:00 AM
The Next Morning...

I sigh as I park the limo out front then head up towards the dining hall today I'm supposed to take Mia and her friends shopping. As I walk in Mrs.McCory frowns at me. I nodded hello to everyone as I stand behind Mia. "Hello Milady." I lean down and set out her coffee I'd grabbed it on the way over here.

LexiiieDearest
12-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Mia smiled down at the coffee as he placed it in front of her before glancing back at him. "Hello, thank you." She said happily. Her eyes traveled over to her mother's and she just knew that she was unhappy. Mia rolled her eyes and began chatting with her friends about what stores they wanted to go to at the mall. She couldn't understand why her mom was so cold towards Kanji. "You ladies just make sure you are careful at the mall today." Karen said. Mia let out a heavy sigh. "We're 18, not 10. We will be fine. Plus, Kanji will be with us." Mia replied.

Death101
12-10-2013, 02:56 AM
"I'll keep then safe as Richard and Mia, pay me to. Ladies I'll be eating my own breakfast on the steps." As I leave I give Mrs.McCory the finger and Richard tries not to laugh I fix my shirt collar as I walk down the steps and sit on the limos hood and pull out my labtop from the front seats as well as my coffee.

LexiiieDearest
12-10-2013, 03:05 AM
Mia bit her lip to hold back laughter after seeing the priceless look on her mother's face after being flipped off. The girls ate their breakfast silently before heading back up to Mia's room. They got ready quickly and headed back down to her limo. Mia smiled as she approached Kanji. Ever since she read the card from her father on her birthday she couldn't stop smiling when she looked at him. She found herself growing really fond of him. "Ready to head out?" She asked while her friends got into the limo.

Death101
12-10-2013, 03:20 AM
"Give me a moment." I turned off my labtop check if my gun was in it's holster then slid into the drives seat setting my coffe into the cup holder my labtop on the passenger seat then waited for Mia to climb in back. "Mia, don't go nuts I've got some of the staff on standby but we're not bringing back the whole mall." I added shutting my door and sliding an Boston mix CD into the raido. "Alright and we're off." I slowly pulled out onto the main road.

LexiiieDearest
12-10-2013, 03:52 AM
Mia nodded before getting into the back of the limo as well. "Why haven't I just bought the mall?" She said, thinking out loud. She shoved the thought aside and began to chat with her friends, excited to spend the day shopping. However, she was hoping to spend some alone time with Kanji later.

Death101
12-10-2013, 04:08 AM
I drive along for about half an hour then pull up to the mall and park. I go to the back and open the door for them. Once their all out we head in side. "I'll be close by but I've got to get a few things do you've got my number Mia." I walk over and into the mini casino here. It's run but my friend and he owes me money. I show my I.D as I enter and they nod as I head towards the back room.

LexiiieDearest
12-10-2013, 04:22 AM
Mia nodded and headed off into the mall with her friends. As they entered the first store she already spotted several things that she wanted to buy. After trying on many things she ended up leaving the first store with 4 dresses, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of jeans, and 2 shirts. Each of her friends had their fair share of items from the first store as well. They made their way to the second store which was a jewelry store. Mia began to admire all of the diamonds, chatting with her friends about how cool it would be to have an engagement ring.

Death101
12-10-2013, 05:13 AM
I slowly walk out of the Casino it was a bit rough more so then I'd thought I slowly walk though the mall I've got $ 700 in my pocket right now. I go into the suit store and look them over I end up buying a $ 500 suit and wearing it out. I don't mind. With the money I make now I can buy a lot more. I slowly head into the fancy restaurant I usally do and walk back to my normal spot and sit down I'm brought a menu in a matter of moments and look over what to get.

LexiiieDearest
12-11-2013, 10:26 PM
The girls left the jewelry store with a few items each, all eager to spend more money. Mia began approaching another store when a guy began to approach her. "Mia?" The male voice asked. Mia turned to face him and couldn't believe who she saw standing there. "Travis...hi." She said softly. This was the first time she has seen her ex-boyfriend since they broke up. Mia thought she was in love with him until he dumped her to be with another girl. Seeing him just brought all of the pain back. Her friends stood behind her, glaring at him.

Death101
12-11-2013, 10:35 PM
After lunch I'm walking up the stairs. I see Mia and friends glaring at some guy. "Hey what's up?" I ask walking over to Mia.

LexiiieDearest
12-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Mia remained speechless, leaving an awkward silence after his question. Mia's best friend Sarah was the first to speak. "Oh there you are! I still can't get over the incredible gift you made Mia for her birthday. That was seriously the sweetest thing ever." She said, glancing over at Mia with a wink. Mia glanced over at Kanji, blushing softly. Travis was obviously taken back by Sarah's words. "Ahhh...so I have competition." He mumbled. Mia's head then whipped towards Travis after hearing his comment. "No, you have nothing! You had me and you let me go. I see that didn't work out too well because here you are!" She hissed, starting to become angry.

Death101
12-11-2013, 11:30 PM
"You should go." I stare at the boy and crack my knuckles I've got 2 feet on him. "Now." I take a step towards him. Just a step but it also puts Mia behind me.

LexiiieDearest
12-12-2013, 02:43 AM
Travis looked up at Kanji and quickly glanced at Mia before turning around and walking away. Mia felt a wave of relief after Travis walked away but was still a saddened by the bad memories that came rushing back after seeing him. "Thank you." Mia said softly before hugging Kanji. Sarah smiled as she looked at the two of them, glad to see that he was protecting Mia.

Death101
12-12-2013, 03:13 AM
"Come on I've got a treat in store for you, well it's from Richard. It's well, you'll see when we get there." I smile as we head down out of the mall and into the limo I'd called a few cars and they'd put the bags in the trunks. "This is acutely going to prove a little fun." I start the car and drive off girls all in back. "We're heading to sea kings water park, it's closed down today do we can go there." Sea kings was run by Richard and I'd asked if this was okay since I hadn't exactly gotten Mia a gift. I slowly pull up to Sea Kings as it rains. The thing Mia dosent know even I don't know is who awaits us. I part with Mia as we go to change and there is... Byron. "Ehat the hell are you doling here?" I asked looking at him.

LexiiieDearest
12-12-2013, 03:24 AM
Mia smiled and left the mall with him and her friends. "What?!? You got it closed for us?" Mia asked happily. "You are really sweet to me." She added as they pulled up to the water park. "I will meet you back out here." She said before walking into the changing room. Bryan smiled proudly as he saw Kanji's facial expression. "Hello big bro! I thought I would come join the fun. It's going to be so nice to not have to wait in long obnoxious lines." He said with a devilish grin. Mia changed into a pink bikini and flip flops before she left the ladies dressing room, waiting for Kanji outside the men's room.

Death101
12-12-2013, 04:09 AM
I finished changing throwing my shirt at him. "Try not to cause to much trouble." I walk out and relax. The thing I love about Sea King's is that it's all indoors prefect weather Tweenty For Seven Three Humdred Sixty Five days a year. Add in its got real sand beaches, a grass covered rainforest and the kindest staff you'll ever meet and you've got what Sea King's is. The water slids, wave pools, hot springs, hot tubes and water parks in total the land it covers is actually undetermined. "You ready for some fun, most of my Yakuza is meeting us here. They have worked hard and are taking a day off with us. Consider it, an extended family vist. They won't hurt you, they're here to help out." I pat Mia on the head. "Let's go tiger." I lift her off the ground walk in and over to the river knowing how good a swimmer Mia is. "Take a deep breath!" I shout as I throw her up in the air then she lands in the river with a crash. I smile as she comes up. I know she'll get me back for that. "Hey, Mia how's the matter." I can help but laugh as I walk over and take a seat at the bar right by the river.

LexiiieDearest
12-12-2013, 04:23 AM
Bryan grabbed Kanji's shirt, throwing it to the ground angrily as he began to change into his suit himself. "Right..." He mumbled to himself as he watched Kanji leave. Mia smiled at Kanji as he swept her off of her feet. "I'm excited to meet them!" She said happily as he carried her toward the river. "Kanji..." She said hesitantly as they approached the water. "No!" She squealed as she was hurled into the water. Mia surfaced quickly, her wet hair stuck to her face. "Oh, it's wonderful!" She exclaimed as she emerged from the water towards his seat. She walked towards him quickly as water dripped from her body. "I'll let you be the judge though." She stated as she grabbed her long hair, wringing it out over his lap. She laughed as she looked down at him before ordering a margarita. As she turned her attention back to Kanji, she noticed Bryan approaching them from a distance. "Will you ever stop stalking me?" She asked, folding her arms over her chest. "I don't believe it is called stalking when your father invited my family." He replied as he approached the bar.

Death101
12-12-2013, 12:10 PM
"Oh now you get it Mia." I lift her up again and run at the river, this time I jump in carrying her. The water is warm and the air is too so even if you get out you won't get cold. "He is right. I checked the list of who your dad let in." I drop Mia in the water. "But he doesn't seen to be here to cause trouble." I added.

LexiiieDearest
12-12-2013, 03:29 PM
Mia laughed as he carried he towards the river. She glanced over at Bryan as she listened to Kanji speak before shrugging her shoulders. "Probably because he is afraid of you. I would be too if I were him." She said, her arms gently wrapping around his neck and rested on his shoulders. "But I'm having fun with you..." She started with a smile, looking into his eyes. "...and I refuse to let him ruin today." She finished, her smile slowly turning into a smirk. Mia giggled as she pressed down on his shoulders, shoving him underwater before quickly swimming away to avoid retaliation.

Death101
12-12-2013, 04:31 PM
"Haha, you pain in my ass." I climb over to the bar and grab my whiskey as I sit down.

LexiiieDearest
12-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Mia laughed as she headed to the bar behind him, grabbing her margarita as well. "Oh you enjoy me being a pain in the ass." She teased as she sat down beside him. She pushed her wet hair from her face and glanced around at the beautiful scenery.

Death101
12-13-2013, 12:34 AM
I just relax as I see Mia's friends enjoying themselves as I walk off towards the rain forest part I walk deeper into it and the rain starts as I hit that part. I just let the cold rain and the warm air hit me as I walk along.

LexiiieDearest
12-13-2013, 03:05 AM
Mia laid back in her chair, enjoying the warm air with her eyes closed. She sipped from her margarita and relaxed for a few minutes before she heard someone approach her. "Don't yell at me, I come in peace." Bryan said as he sat down in the chair beside her. Mia opened her eyes and let out a sigh. "Yeah?" She asked calmly as she glanced over at him. "As much as I would like to try to get you to agree to go on a date with me, I understand why you are upset. I don't blame you." Bryan said as he glanced down at his feet. Mia sat up as she listened to him, never seeing this side of Bryan before and they have known each other for quite some time. "What I did was not okay. Cheating is not okay and I regret it. So I get why you don't like me. But I just wanted to say that I see the way you look at him and I see that he makes you happy. I think you should go for him Mia." Bryan said, finally looking up at her with a smile. He gently patted her on the shoulder before standing up and walking away. Mia ran a hand through her hair as she watched him walk away. Is it that obvious that even Bryan can pick up on it? Wow. She thought to herself and took a long swig of her margarita. "Ow...brain freeze." She said, laughing softly as she rested her face in her palm.

Death101
12-13-2013, 04:02 AM
I sit on the root of a tree as the rain pours down and I stick my feet into a river I relax and just close my ideas and let myself drift off I almost fall asleep but I get up and wander into the spot I'd been heading for. "Hey, it's been a while Kanji." I turn and see a girl with dark black hair and she's in a red two piece. "Yea it has. How'd that tour in France go?" I ask as we sit down in a gazebo togther the rain still pouring. "Good, the fans love our J-Pop, though I did miss home as well as you and the guys." I laugh a bit. "Yes well it's good to see you remember your friends and where you come from." She taps my arm teasingly. "Like anyone could forget you guys, after all your Yakuza is the most feared in Japan let alone the world." She pokes me in mu gut. "After all I did write a song about you and it." As she finishes I see Mia walk into the clearing to see me and my friend Mia is either having one of two thoughts the first being that the world famous singer Yuki Nagato is here in front of her, or she's just realized I'm a member of The Kumki the worst criminal group ever on this planet. In either case my men are already right behind her ready to grab her if need be.

LexiiieDearest
12-13-2013, 04:14 AM
Mia finished her margarita and decided to go for a walk through the beautiful rain forest to clear her head. Her eyes were fixed on the ground as she walked slowly along the path. She stretched her arms into the air and enjoyed loosening the tension in her muscles. As Mia's eyes landed on Kanji and Yuki she completely froze. "W-what..." She started as she glanced at the two of them. She shook her head slowly and took a few steps backwards, backing into a very large man. "You're in the..." She said as she turned around, looking at the men surrounding her. Mia quickly buried her face in her hands, feeling extremely confused.

Death101
12-13-2013, 04:23 AM
I walk over and grab Mia and pull her close to me and make her look at me. "Mia, Mia listen to me I know what you've found out just now is shocking a probaly a little scary. You've most likely got qustions. Or you want to have me leave. Whatever you want me to do I'll agree with. We don't hurt women or the inocent." I heard Yuki behind me. What I'd said is true it's our code of not hurting women or incoent as well as we'd been one of the highest house of the Koga clan before we had broken away. "Mia, what do you want me to do leave or what?" I asked still looking at her.

LexiiieDearest
12-13-2013, 04:35 AM
Mia remained motionless in his arms, still in complete shock. There were so many question and emotions running through her head, she had a hard time sorting them all out. "I don't know." She finally managed to say, holding back tears. "I don't know how I'm supposed to feel Kanji! I don't want you to go because I care about you more than you know...but this is...big. This is huge! Are you even who you say you are? Does my dad know? Is my family going to be in danger?" She asked, her eyes locked with his.

Death101
12-13-2013, 04:42 AM
"Your father knows, he let you hire me because he knew. As for your family, no I'd never let them be in harms way. As for if I am who I am. Partily my real name is Yamato Koga, Kanji is a name given to me by the goverment. Other then that I've never lied to you." I pull Mia into a hug. "I won't leave your side, that's the vow I made when you hired me and it still stands." The others head for the main park leavring me and Mia alone togther.

LexiiieDearest
12-13-2013, 04:47 AM
Mia hesitated for a moment before wrapping her arms around him. If dad knows then he must have a lot more faith in Kanji than I even know, she thought. Her grip tightened on him for a moment before she partially pulled away, still holding him close. "Okay. I don't want you to leave, but it does scare me. Please be safe." She said, smiling softly.

Death101
12-14-2013, 01:34 AM
"I always keep myself and those that follows me safe. I'd never let harm come to my friends." I watch as Yuki comes back. "He's not lying, he's kept me safe for a long time even when I was kidnapped by the Traids he saved me." I look at Yuki my eyes telling her to shut up.

LexiiieDearest
12-14-2013, 01:39 AM
Mia was still having a hard time wrapping her head around the entire thing. She stayed quiet for a few minutes, her eyes glued to the ground. She finally looked back up at the two of them. "To add to the shock of this all, you're like the most famous singer ever. And you are standing in front of me...nice to meet you." She said, her voice trailing off as her hand rubbing her forehead. "Holy shit, I need another drink." Mia said before walking back to the bar to get a bloody mary.

Death101
12-14-2013, 03:27 AM
"Haha I'm going to go for a swim." I run towards the river. "Yea me too!" I hear Yuki run along behind me as we both jump into the river. "So a McCory girl hm, what is it money or power or both?" I look at her. "Shut up Yuki I acutely care for her." I laugh a bit and so does Yuki she knows me to well sometimes. "Ha that's just like you Yamato." I laugh at her. "Yes it is fall for the girl I'm protecting." We both laugh as I splash her.

LexiiieDearest
12-14-2013, 04:15 AM
Mia ran a hand through her hair as she walked towards the bar, ordering and drinking her bloody mary. She sat silently at the bar slowly taking sips. Bryan approached her, a concerned look on his face. "You look like you saw a ghost." He said, sitting down beside her. "What?" Mia asked as she looked over at him. "Oh, no. Don't worry about it." She said with a smile, taking her drink into the river and began walking through the water.

Death101
12-14-2013, 05:11 AM
Myself and Yuki float until the rain stops we hear Mia and Byron's voice we just relax until we realize we've ended up in the wave pool as we get tossed by a wave. "Oh shit!" We both yell as we go under then come back up. "Well we probaly should have kept our eyes open." I laugh at Yuki. "Ha, yes we should have." We both laugh now. Just at how we'd ended up here.

LexiiieDearest
12-14-2013, 03:08 PM
"Be careful, those bloodies are pretty strong!" Bryan called out as he watched her walk away. Mia kept walking away from him but gave him a thumbs up, still sipping from her straw. As she walked down the river towards the wave pool she glanced over at a big group of men, assuming those were friend's of Kanji's. She smiled politely before finishing her drink and setting it down on the edge of the river. Once she reached the wave pool she smiled and waved at Yuki and Kanji. "Well that drink definitely helped." she said. Bryan was right, she was definitely starting to feel the alcohol.

Death101
12-15-2013, 05:29 AM
I hear my men shouting. "Yamato! We've got a problem." I look over at them. "What is it?" I ask looking at them. "Well, we've got a a really bad situation the Sanki just attacked our men at Gray Soup." I nearly explode. "EVERYONE! Get ready your clothes on we're going to the Gray Soup!" I shout as I get up. "Yamato, please think over my offer." I look at her as I get out of the pool I walk over to Mia as Yuki leaves. "Mia cal your father and tell him to come get you and bring you home. It isn't safe for you to be in public right now." I look at her more stern then I've ever been. I run though the poker room throwing on my suit then running and getting into my car and driving off I hate to worry Mia but I've got to get back at the Sanki.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 05:53 AM
Mia watched the men franticly yell back and forth. "W-What is happening?" She asked, starting to panic. She got out of the river and stood there in shock, fear completely consuming her body. It isn't safe for me to be in public? She thought as she starred at the stern look he just gave her. "I'm scared!" She called out after him as he hurried away. "Don't leave me." She said softly as she stood still, all of the men rushing past her. Bryan ran over to Mia and gently shook her. "Hey, come on. We have to get you home. I can take you." He said, trying to snap her out of her trance. She returned to her belongings and picked up her phone to call her father. She explained the little information that she knew about what was happening and told her that Bryan and his family would take her home.

Death101
12-15-2013, 06:50 AM
I call Bryan as I pull into the Gray Soup it's up in flames and my men, friends and people that were near by are on the ground screaming in pain as the Gray Soup burns. "Bryan! Get Mia home at all cost! This is bad!" I see my grandmother on the ground by the door. "Grandma!" I run over and kneel next to her. "Yamato, you need to get out of here they've hit up a number of your businesses and most of the Yakuza is dead or in an E.R staff hands." I nod. I send out a text as I run for my car. "Damn it!" I start my car again and and drive for Mia's estate once there I see Mia arrives. "Mia inside everyone inside now!" I reach for my gun as I see other cars speeding up I hit the button and slam the gate shut as a number of cars crash into it I fire off piping a few tires and killing a few drivers. I see my own men rushing from all sides taking out them there must be somewhere in the hundreds with all the Yakuza that is here. I cover Mia and rush her towards the house. "Mia keep your head down!" I shout as as I run her up the stairs.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 04:20 PM
Bryan nodded as he answered his phone. "Yes, I will. I promise." He stated before hanging up his cell phone, trying to remain calm to avoid freaking Mia out. "Dad, let's try to hurry back to her house." He said to his father in the driver's seat. His father nodded and drove quickly back to her house. Mia remain silent in the back seat her eyes glued to the floor, too afraid to look at anything else. Bryan gently reached out and wrapped an arm around her. Mia didn't refuse this comforting action. She leaned against him as they rode home in silence. Once they arrived Mia was horrified to see the number of people outside of her home. Her body began to tremble and tears welled up in her eyes. As the car came to a stop she hopped out and kept her head down as she was told. As soon as she got to the front door she unlocked it and hurried inside with Bryan and his family. Her mother and father were both waiting at the door for her. "Daddy..." She said softly as ran to hug him, tears running down her face. "Thank you for getting her back to me safely but we should all move away from the windows to be safe, come on." Her father said, leading them all towards the center of their home.

Death101
12-15-2013, 05:24 PM
"Boys, these sons of bitchs crosses a line. Kill them all!" I shout as I fire a rocket into the fray and after a few minutes the remaining Yakuza flee. I walk inside to Richard. "I'm leaveing take this as my resgtion." I walk outside towards my car I wasn't going to put them in danger again. "Boss, I'm sorry I know what you had to do." I look at him. "It is what I had to do to protect the girl I love." I state as my remaining men climb into my car. The bodies and cars get cleaned up in only an hour. After that I start my car I wait a moment to see If Mia will come say goodbye.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Mia couldn't believe all of this was happening. The day went from wonderful to the worst day of her life so quickly. Her father returned to her side and pulled her into a hug. "Honey, he has to quit." He said softly, knowing that she wouldn't take it well. "What?!?" Mia shouted, the tears came rushing back as she rose to her feet. "He can't!" She yelled as she hurried out of the room. She searched the house before heading outside to find him near his car. "You're really leaving..." She asked, tears running down her face. She shook her head as she ran towards him, nearly tackling him with a hug. "Please don't go! I don't...I can't lose you." She said as she held him tight, feeling the sharp pain of her heart breaking.

Death101
12-15-2013, 05:48 PM
"I can't put you in danger again." I looked at her and gently push her off. "It's what needs to be done, I might end up seeing soon though. I guess this is more like a vacation." I slowly pull her into a hug before I climb into my car. "I'll be back when the times right." I slowly drive off. "Boss what do we do now?" I look at them. "We go and end this fight." As we drove off I saw Mia cry when I return I might not look or be the same man.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 05:56 PM
Mia stood in the driveway, speechless as she watched him drive away. Even after his car was gone she stood there in shock. Richard and Bryan both came down from the house and helped her back inside. "I'm so sorry honey." Richard said, frowning at his daughter. "He is only trying to keep you safe." He added. Mia couldn't stop the tears from falling. There weren't any words that could describe how terrible she felt. Her father went to get her a glass of water while she sat down on the couch crying in Bryan's arms.

Death101
12-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Five Years Later...

I drive walk along up the stairs to the house the last five years have been rough. I have to have most of my face and body changed because of an explosion that took most of my men. I am mostly alone. Mostly, I do my best to walk as easy going as I can. (His new looks 4345 ) I hit the door bell and wait for one of them to come out.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 06:45 PM
The past five years were a roller coaster of emotions for Mia and her family. It took about a year for Mia to start to act like her normal self again but she always had that hope that one day he would come back.
Mia had just come back from a jog through the trails on their land. Her hair was now dyed a dark brown and was pulled back in a pony tail. She wore blue tank top with black shorts. She stood in the kitchen, chugging water as she tried to regain her breath. Her ears perked up as she heard the doorbell ring. "I got it!" Mia called out as she walked towards the door and opened it. "Hello..." She said as she looked at him, wondering what this man was doing at her front door.

Death101
12-15-2013, 07:09 PM
I just pull up my drivers I.D I doubt she'd believe it was me so I had my old I.D then I pulled to my new one. It'd been a few rough years one after another but today was the day that my life was fixed and I'll be abled to live life the way I want. All I need to do is get Mia back. "The explosion at Fushimo power planet. I was there it nearly destroyed my body. The doctors had to rebuild a lot of my body. Many of my men gave their body parts to save my life." I wasn't going to go into further expiation of it. It had been quiet painful.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Mia raised a brow as she watched him hold up an I.D. She examined it before he held up the second one. She let out a gasp and quickly covered her mouth. "No..." She said, shaking her head. "Is this some kind of prank...or something." She asked, taking a step back. After he left there were a couple of men over the years that came to her house pretending to be him so that they could trick her to get some of her money. However, no one ever showed an I.D.

Death101
12-15-2013, 07:23 PM
"Believe it or not. I don't really know how I can make you believe it's me." I look at her. "I only came because I figured you'd be abled to figure out who I was and believe that I am who I am." I look at her and lean on the door.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 07:32 PM
"I'm sorry, I've just had sick bastards try to prank me before." Mia said as she placed a hand on her forehead. She stepped closer to him and really took a good look at his face. A smile slowly spread across her lips as she looked into his eyes. "Your eyes." She said happily and wrapped her arms around him. "It is you." She said, her eyes starting to tear up.

Death101
12-15-2013, 07:45 PM
I pull her into a hug then kneel down. "Mia, I want to get old with you." I pull out a ring now. "Mia will you marry me?" I ask looking at her.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 08:02 PM
Mia's jaw dropped as she watched him get down on one knee. Tears of joy began to fall from her eyes. "Yes!" She said happily while nodding her head. She gently pulled him to his feet and finally, after years of waiting, firmly pressed her lips against his.

Death101
12-15-2013, 08:53 PM
I wrapped my arm around my as Richard came outside and just smiled. "I guessed you'd end up coming back." I slid the ring onto Mia's finger and saw Byran come outside and smile as well. I back up from Mia. "I missed you all a lot." I pulled them all into a hug.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Mia smiled as she looked down at her ring, admiring it. She turned around to see her father and Bryan, who was now like her best friend. "Congrads!" Bryan said with a smile as they all hugged. "She never lost hope that you would come back." Bryan said.

Death101
12-15-2013, 09:53 PM
"I thought about just letting her live her live after the events five years ago." I look at them all. "I thought better of it though." I look at her the next few months are probably going to be nuts because of the marriage that was now going to be coming up. "So while I'd like to rest a bit, where is your mother? I bet she'll be happy that you've got a soon to be husband." I pull her into a hug and toss her up in the air then catch her in my arms my strength not going away in the past few years.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 10:05 PM
Mia smiled and laughed as he scooped her up into his arms. "Mom!" She yelled before planting a kiss on his cheek. Karen came walking down the stairs, turning to see the happy couple. "You came back?!?" She blurted out, her tone giving away the fact that she didn't think he would come back. Mia and Bryan both busted out laughing as Mia held out her left hand, showing her the ring. Karen nearly sprinted towards her daughter to get a better look at it. As much as she butted heads with him in the past she was extremely happy to see her daughter radiating happiness again. "You have incredible taste in jewelry. Congratulations!" Karen said with a smile.

Death101
12-15-2013, 10:47 PM
"Only the best for Mia." I give Mia a Nuggie then the same with Bryan. "I hope you've been good in the years I was gone little bro." I look around. "As much as I'd love to keep this reunion going I'm tired it was a long flight back from California I'm going to sleep." I walk over and fall on the sofa and fall asleep in seconds. "Same old Yamato." Yuki walks up the steps from Yamato's car and looks at Mia. "Hello Mia, how have you been!" Yuki leans in and whispers congrats into Mia's ear. "I knew he'd probably do something like that when he got back the whole time he and I were on tour with the band and even when he is in the E.R all he could talk about was getting home to see you." Yuki laughs as she sits down on a seat near the Sofa.

LexiiieDearest
12-15-2013, 11:00 PM
"He has been." Mia said and smiled over at Bryan, knowing he would have to explain their new friendship to Yamato once he was awake. Mia looked over at Yuki as she walked in and waved. "I've been okay, thank you. A lot better now. Wait, why was he in the E.R?" She asked curiously as she and Bryan walked towards the couch to speak with her.

Death101
12-15-2013, 11:13 PM
"Yup when the explosion at the power planet went of he jumped on top of me to protect me." Yuki looked over at Yamato and patted his head gently. "We where driving by when it happened. Had Yamato not been a good driver and not protected me. He nor myself would be alive." Yuki watches as Yamato starts to wake up. "Yup, but it's worth it if it means my childhood friend lives." Yuki hugs me again. "You're always so kind Yamato no wonder so many girls like you." Yuki laughs a bit teasing me. "Well if you're kind to everyone they'll like you." I smiled at her then to the other two.

Three Months Later...

After a long three months of planing calling people getting agreements done it's finally the day of the wedding I sit on the sofa in my room and relax. After I returned Richard made sure that I had a place to stay at the estate. Mia and myself live in different rooms as it should be before we're married. Oh and Bryan's father died and left him in my car as a younger brother short of deal. Yuki's also got a room here. Anyway I fix my tie and look over at Bryan. "Little bro, you worried about today, that's the 5th time you've fixed your hair." I yell over at him as I hear the door and see Richard come in. "Oh hey Richard." He looks at me. "You know after today you're going to call me dad right?" I look at him and laugh. "Yes I know." I smile Karen and Mia's friends must be in her room with her right now helping her get ready.

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 01:57 AM
Mia paced her room nervously in her white robe. "What if it doesn't fit?" She asked, looking at her best friend Sarah. "It will and it will look perfect on you, stop pacing you're going to break a sweat." She teased, grabbing Mia's arms to stop her movement. Mia laughed and took a deep breath. "Fine." She said, standing still for a moment. Her mother opened her bedroom door and walked in with her tailored wedding dress. The girls all gasped when they watched her mother carry the gown in. 4353 Mia let out an excited squeal as her mother helped her into the dress. "Mia...you look incredible." Karen said as she began to tear up as well as the other girls. "Stop it, I can't cry I'll ruin my make up!" She said with a laugh, feeling herself become emotional. Their wedding planner walked into the room and enthused on how pretty everyone looked, especially the bride. "We are ready to get things started. Bridesmaids follow me first. Mia you should be the last to leave the room." She explained, leading the girls to the ceremony.

Death101
12-16-2013, 02:33 AM
I stand at the alter now in tradintional Japeanese robes colors of black, red and white. I hear the music and look out over the crowd everyones here. I even see Mia's old boyfriend my hand almost draws my blade but I are him in a guest chair and relax as I see Mia come out and towards the alter. I can't belive that this is happing it took so long.

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 02:48 AM
Mia took a deep breath and smiled at her dad. "Ready honey?" Richard asked as he admired his daughter. "I've been ready for years." She joked as he gently took her arm. Richard pushed a strand of hair from her face and nodded as they began to walk down the aisle together. Mia smiled at her guests as she slowly walked in her wedding dress. As she got closer to the alter she looked up at him, a big smile on her face. This all felt so unreal. "You look extremely handsome." She said softly as her father let go of her arm.

Death101
12-16-2013, 02:57 AM
"I try my best." I wishper to her. "We are gathered here today." The preach rambles off the moumbojumbo then we give our vows. "Anyonr object? No? Okay kiss the bride brother." I smile at Hanji a friend of Yuki's he's ceritainly one intresring priest. I swing my around then kiss her and the crowd explodes with cheering and claping as I pick up Mia and walk towards the limo. "Congratz Yamato you to Mia!" I hear a lot of cheering as I set Mia in the car. "If you wana throw the flowers do it now." I say as I slid over next to her I hit the button for the sun roof.

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 03:05 AM
Mia impatiently waited through all the formal speech of the wedding. She happily kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him as he carried her off to the limo. She waved good-bye to her friends and family before tossing her bouquet out the sunroof. Mia smiled as she looked over at him. "You're my husband...finally." She teased and kissed him once more, the crowd going crazy.

Death101
12-16-2013, 03:13 AM
"Yes, so what you want to do now." I signal for the drive to continue onwards. I can't even belive how things have turned out. I didn't even know the next few years would be like heaven. Of course that's for another story, perhaps we might have a kid or we might find our own way. No one can really tell.

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 03:20 AM
Mia smiled as she looked over at him. "I say we go on a wonderful honeymoon. Some place tropical and just see where life takes us from there." She said, resting her head on his shoulder as the limo began to slowly drive away. Mia was ready to start a new chapter of her life, one that included her wonderful new husband.

Death101
12-16-2013, 04:14 AM
Fifteen Years Later...

I sit on the sofa and laugh as our five year old son tears open his present from me and sees his first Kendo sword. "Alright thanks Dad." He runs over and jumps onto my lap. I let out an ow as I drag my hand though my now gray hair. "Haha, you're welcome no swinging it inside unless in the gym." I see my nephew Bryan's son pull out a manga Bryan's boy is only five two years younger then my boy Kazuma. I see Mia waking over with coffe for me, Bryan and his wife Shara. Oh you didn't except that now did you? I suppose my thoughts are rambling I just sit back and turn on the flat screen T.V and there's a baseball game on. "Haha, marry Christmas everyone." I laugh more as I take my coffee and then give Bryan and Shara there's as I pull Mia down onto the seat next to me once she's set her coffee down.

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 04:42 AM
Mia smiled down at the happy children as she walked into the living room with the coffee mugs, trying to avoid spilling any of the hot liquid. "Merry christmas!" She enthused as she sat down next her husband. "Open mommy's gift next. It is the big box in the corner." She said happily, watching her son start to tear off the wrapping paper. "You got me a car?" He yelled, his jaw dropping. Mia laughed at his reaction. Her present was a battery operated jeep that he would be able to sit inside and drive around the yard. It only drove a few miles per hour. "Yeah, not you can roll around the neighborhood in style." She joked as he ran towards her. "Thank you mom." He said with a smile.

Death101
12-16-2013, 04:51 AM
"If the cops catch you speed just tell them Mommy taught you to drive." I pull Mia into a hug as we all laugh. "When I look back and think about the day you hired me." I whspier into Mia's ear. "I'm glad I said yes." I kiss her cheek and smile. Well that's our story. I came from a shit hole on the street nearly ened up getting the girl I loved killed. Got most of my body destroyed then rebuilt and married the girl who gave me a better life and a reaso to live for tommrow.