PDA

View Full Version : Nakamahazure [M] IC

Mysteria
10-13-2009, 05:17 PM
A roleplay by Riku Tensei:

http://74.220.215.108/~rolepla3/forum/showthread.php?p=529#post529 - OOC Thread

Riku exited the car of the psychiatrist. He had just been released from a mental institution he had been staying at for the last 2 years. Riku was diagnosed with split personalities in layman's terms. Every now and then, he would snap and become violent, attacking anyone around him. Unfortunately, his last outburst was in school where he killed 2 students and injured a third. He was released from the Mental Institution under the condition that he attend Nakamahazure for the remainder of his school career. A school for misfits, what a shithole.

His psychiatrist had felt that he and Riku had become rather close. He couldn't have been further from the truth, though Riku felt no need to correct this. On his first day, the psychiatrist promised that he would drive Riku to the school personally. Grabbing his bag out of the backseat, he closed the door and turned to face the school. "It was nice meeting you, Riku. I hope we can meet again." The psychiatrist said out the passenger window of the car, which Riku replied with a simple glance over the shoulder. He faced back forwards and began walking towards the school, ignoring the countless other students on the front yard of the school.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:46 AM
CrypestheUnfortunate:

And shoved onto said front yard from a white van was the American. He immediately turned around and tried to jump back in, but nearly hit his head on the shutting door. He swore loudly and jumped back as the van drove away, leaving him there. Pacing circles for a few minutes, he just ripped his beanie off his head, dug through his dreadlocks to scratch his head, and walked off muttering to himself.

Yeah. This was going to be freaking super. Another school where he would look like a dumbass because he knew barely any Japanese. Well, it could be worse. He could be breaking rocks, or cleaning highways, or some random crap like that.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:47 AM
Starlight:

Why is it holidays always had to come to an end? Machiko popped her gum as that thought rolled across her head like an announcement board. She hummed as she chewed, the incessant tweeting of birds being cut out by the light J-pop pumping in her ears. Her hand dug into her mini-skirt pocket ideally rolling the volume on the iPod up and down, though it was on hold and made no real difference. It was just the thought of returning to school. Why was she even bothering?

Pop. She walked though the gates, red boots hitting the floor in her customary boppy step. The wind tousled her pink and black hair but she didn't really care. All that mattered was that male eyes were on her, and for the most part they were. She blew another bubble and let it pop before hitching her bag up a little on her shoulder. The grounds, as pre usual, looked like a bomb had hit them – which in likeliness could be the case – and she found little interest in the fresh graffiti that covered the walls. Instead, Machi just found and tree and lent on it, tugging up the front of her black tube top and lifting one of her feet to press back on the bark, her skirt nifty sliding up as she did. A small smirk twisted her lips as a group of older boys walked past and she winked, pulling out the pink nano to flick though songs, finding some nice heavy rock to fill her ears.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:47 AM
Floater:

Clash slid of the leather seat of the red Corvette Stingray and onto the pavement, he cocked his head back and looked at his mother with pleading eyes, she frowned all-knowingly back.
"Get going, I'm watching you."
Clash sighed, "Bye mum, I looove youu. Mwah."
He blew her a kiss and strutted through the gates of Nakamahazure, a small smile and curious eyes flicking around. The little snakeskin bad hanging from his shoulder danced back and forth, his yellow suitcase trundled behind him.

After a brief scan of the yard and spotted his first target, after all, new school, new customers, it was time to get things going again. He broke into a cheeky grin and advanced on the cute pink haired female.

Clash pushed Machiko's headphones back with his free hand then rested it on his hip.
"Hey girl, the name's Clash. Your gonna have to remember that now, k? I'm confidential and clean. Big hit at my last school.."
Clash pulled a purple business card from the waist band of his clearly viewable leopard-spotted Bendon's and slipped it into Machiko's tube top. "Hit me up between 6 and 8, cash only or..."
He leaned back, looking her up and down with preying eyes.
"I normally work alone but..."
Clash turned his attention from her cleavage to Machiko's face, raising a eyebrow and hoping she'd get the message.

Originally he'd thought this new school was gonna be a drag, with little business prospects. But Clash had spotted plenty of needy over-testosterone-pumped boys already and a girl seemed exactly what he needed.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:48 AM
Starlight:

It was with raised eyebrows that Machiko watched Clash. She was pretty sure she had seen the boy around, on the scene of a club or rocking it on the dance floor, but she couldn't really tell. She reacted very little as he applied his card to her skin and proceeded to eye her up. Eventually she smirked though and returned the favour. Gray eyes flashed up and down his body, her dark eyelashes flashing as she took in the sights.

It seemed he was a fan of colour, not to mention layers. She smiled and reached into her top and took out the business card, holding it between two perfectly pink nails. Her smirk dropped. “One. My face is up here, not here.” She pointed with the corner of the card to her face and cleavage respectively. “Two, nobody touches my music.” She pulled her head phones back on and hitched her bag up her shoulder. “And three. You're going to have to do better then that er...” She tipped the card in front of her eyes, “Clash” she rolled her eyes and dropped the card, “If you want to get me.” Smirking again she blew him a kiss and turned around, walking with a new swing in her hips. “Oh!” She glanced back over her shoulder. “The names Machiko. Be sure to scream it in your dreams.” And off she walked, wondering if the cutie blond would try he luck again.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:48 AM
Riku Tensei:

[[ I'd like to remind RPers to check the OOC thread from time to time. ]]

The school's front courtyard was packed with people. Kids smoking, graffiti tagging, fighting, and everything in between. He looked to his right over by a large tree where a girl and boy talking, both bright with color. The girl looked slightly annoyed for a moment, walked off, and shouted out some comment behind her to the boy as she took off once again. Rejection, funny from an onlooker's point of view. The boy looked slightly familiar though, familiar as if he'd not only seen the boy, but spoken to him before.

"Watch where you're standing!" A grumpy voice shouted out, followed by a shove to the shoulder. Riku turned to see a much taller and buffer looking boy standing and glaring at him. His long brown hair was wild in every direction and his muscles were hidden behind a black leather coat and green camoflauge pants.

"You got a problem?" Riku asked, moving his face really close to the other kid's. If there was anything in this world Riku hated, it was disrespect. He didn't mind what anyone thought about him, as long as they kept it to themselves and didn't bother him.

"You gonna do something about it?" The larger boy snarled back, moving closer to Riku as well. Riku shoved him back which the boy returned with a right hook. Riku ducked under and delivered a straight punch to the boy's gut, causing him to spurt blood from his mouth and fall to the ground. Riku then proceeded to kneel down on top of the boy and repeatedly punch him in the face, only to be pryed off by three other students. Great, not even in the school 5 minutes and he was already making a scene, though this time everything was under control and it wasn't another one of his blackouts, otherwise the boy would've been dead.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:49 AM
CrypestheUnfortunate:

*=English. Now that that's out of the way....

" *Damn it. Why isn't there anything to do? It's so freaking boring I could, wait, what?" Allen said, nearing the scene of the two students glaring at each other. A big ripped kinda guy, and some little dude that was about to get his ass kicked. And the little dude was still taller than him! " *Man, why is everyone here taller than me? I'm in, freaking Japan! I probably should help the guy though." Allen thought the fight would be over in the first punch, and he was right. But if he'd bet money he would have lost. Nonetheless he was still laughing when they were dragging the kid off the unfortunate loser.

He walked up and saw the big guy on the ground bloody and groaning. " *Man did you get owned! Well, to the scavengers go the spoils." Allen said, reaching through pockets to find a carton of cigarettes and a lighter. Not the best brand, but good enough. The guy tried to stop him, but failed miserably because of the blood in his eyes. So Allen lit up and walked over to the winner of the fight with an unlit cigarette extended. "Want?"

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:49 AM
Floater:

Clash acted hurt as the girl rejected him, flat out. It wasn't something he was unfamiliar with though, after all with the copious amounts of flirting he did there had to be some amount of rejection.
"But baby!" He shouted, completely over-dramatically.

A few kids looked over in surprise but were drawn away by more noise in the yard.
Clash sighed, glancing momentarily to the scuffle going on, a fair skinned kid somehow or another was putting the beat down on a larger kid. Clash smirked, picking up on his tattoos and lip rings.

Note to self: Rape cute emo kid next chance possible.

But at current Clash had other things, or people, on his agenda. He jogged after Machiko, slowing down a few steps behind her.
"Babe the only name anyone's gonna be screaming round here is mine." As Clash finished his sentence, savouring the last ego-fueled words, he skipped forward and quickly draped his upper half over Machiko. Sliding his arms over her shoulders, crossing them under her neck and resting his head on hers.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:50 AM
Starlight:

Machiko smirked as she heard him call after her though the loud J-pop but just kept on walking, only allowing her eyes to dart to the side once as she walked past the scuffle in the hall. 'Ugh boys.' she though rolling her eyes and returning to the task of walking to... where ever it was she was meant to be. Unfortunately for her, the blond annoyance was trying his luck again not even a minute after her first rejection. She carried on walking, with an easy that show'd her experience of being held, and pulled out her iPod turning the music off. Only then did she stop and turn her head to the side, making clashes drop of the top and onto her shoulder.

Her lips grazed his ear and she breathed lightly into it, nipping a bare spot slightly before talking in a soft, sweet voice. “Aw.. sweetie, the only way anybody would be screaming you name was if they saw your clothes.” She pushed him away and smirked once more, placing her hand on her hip. “Let's face it, I'm too good for you, you're too young for me.” She popped her gum again and ignored the announcement board notice of 'cute!' running though her head. Playing hard to get was one of her favorite games and if they couldn't play then normally they weren't her type anyway.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:50 AM
Riku Tensei:

Riku shrugged his shoulders, pushing off the hands of the kids that pulled him off the large one. He looked down at the kid in disgust as another kid came up, looted his pockets, and approached Riku, offering him a cigarette, which he took, lighting it with his own zippo lighter. "Thanks." He said, though there was really no need since the cigarettes were kinda stolen. He exhaled smoke and looked over at the same blond and the pink haired girl, noticing the boy trying. For a moment, an odd thought about the boy popped into Riku's head, which scared even him, though he shook his head and ignored the thought. Riku didn't swing that way, so to speak. Or did he? No, he knew himself too well. He returned his attention back to the kid who had handed him the cigarette, placing his hands in his own pockets. "Name's Riku. You?" He asked, flipping his head to move his hair.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:51 AM
Riku Tensei:

http://role-player.net/topic/7217429/1/#new - OOC Thread

Riku exited the car of the psychiatrist. He had just been released from a mental institution he had been staying at for the last 2 years. Riku was diagnosed with split personalities in layman's terms. Every now and then, he would snap and become violent, attacking anyone around him. Unfortunately, his last outburst was in school where he killed 2 students and injured a third. He was released from the Mental Institution under the condition that he attend Nakamahazure for the remainder of his school career. A school for misfits, what a shithole.

His psychiatrist had felt that he and Riku had become rather close. He couldn't have been further from the truth, though Riku felt no need to correct this. On his first day, the psychiatrist promised that he would drive Riku to the school personally. Grabbing his bag out of the backseat, he closed the door and turned to face the school. "It was nice meeting you, Riku. I hope we can meet again." The psychiatrist said out the passenger window of the car, which Riku replied with a simple glance over the shoulder. He faced back forwards and began walking towards the school, ignoring the countless other students on the front yard of the school

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:51 AM
CrypestheUnfortunate:

And shoved onto said front yard from a white van was the American. He immediately turned around and tried to jump back in, but nearly hit his head on the shutting door. He swore loudly and jumped back as the van drove away, leaving him there. Pacing circles for a few minutes, he just ripped his beanie off his head, dug through his dreadlocks to scratch his head, and walked off muttering to himself.

Yeah. This was going to be freaking super. Another school where he would look like a dumbass because he knew barely any Japanese. Well, it could be worse. He could be breaking rocks, or cleaning highways, or some random crap like that.

Ladie Luck
10-16-2009, 02:52 AM
Starlight:

Why is it holidays always had to come to an end? Machiko popped her gum as that thought rolled across her head like an announcement board. She hummed as she chewed, the incessant tweeting of birds being cut out by the light J-pop pumping in her ears. Her hand dug into her mini-skirt pocket ideally rolling the volume on the iPod up and down, though it was on hold and made no real difference. It was just the thought of returning to school. Why was she even bothering?

Pop. She walked though the gates, red boots hitting the floor in her customary boppy step. The wind tousled her pink and black hair but she didn't really care. All that mattered was that male eyes were on her, and for the most part they were. She blew another bubble and let it pop before hitching her bag up a little on her shoulder. The grounds, as pre usual, looked like a bomb had hit them – which in likeliness could be the case – and she found little interest in the fresh graffiti that covered the walls. Instead, Machi just found and tree and lent on it, tugging up the front of her black tube top and lifting one of her feet to press back on the bark, her skirt nifty sliding up as she did. A small smirk twisted her lips as a group of older boys walked past and she winked, pulling out the pink nano to flick though songs, finding some nice heavy rock to fill her ears.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:38 PM
Floater:

Clash slid of the leather seat of the red Corvette Stingray and onto the pavement, he cocked his head back and looked at his mother with pleading eyes, she frowned all-knowingly back.
"Get going, I'm watching you."
Clash sighed, "Bye mum, I looove youu. Mwah."
He blew her a kiss and strutted through the gates of Nakamahazure, a small smile and curious eyes flicking around. The little snakeskin bad hanging from his shoulder danced back and forth, his yellow suitcase trundled behind him.

After a brief scan of the yard and spotted his first target, after all, new school, new customers, it was time to get things going again. He broke into a cheeky grin and advanced on the cute pink haired female.

Clash pushed Machiko's headphones back with his free hand then rested it on his hip.
"Hey girl, the name's Clash. Your gonna have to remember that now, k? I'm confidential and clean. Big hit at my last school.."
Clash pulled a purple business card from the waist band of his clearly viewable leopard-spotted Bendon's and slipped it into Machiko's tube top. "Hit me up between 6 and 8, cash only or..."
He leaned back, looking her up and down with preying eyes.
"I normally work alone but..."
Clash turned his attention from her cleavage to Machiko's face, raising a eyebrow and hoping she'd get the message.

Originally he'd thought this new school was gonna be a drag, with little business prospects. But Clash had spotted plenty of needy over-testosterone-pumped boys already and a girl seemed exactly what he needed.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Starlight:

It was with raised eyebrows that Machiko watched Clash. She was pretty sure she had seen the boy around, on the scene of a club or rocking it on the dance floor, but she couldn't really tell. She reacted very little as he applied his card to her skin and proceeded to eye her up. Eventually she smirked though and returned the favour. Gray eyes flashed up and down his body, her dark eyelashes flashing as she took in the sights.

It seemed he was a fan of colour, not to mention layers. She smiled and reached into her top and took out the business card, holding it between two perfectly pink nails. Her smirk dropped. “One. My face is up here, not here.” She pointed with the corner of the card to her face and cleavage respectively. “Two, nobody touches my music.” She pulled her head phones back on and hitched her bag up her shoulder. “And three. You're going to have to do better then that er...” She tipped the card in front of her eyes, “Clash” she rolled her eyes and dropped the card, “If you want to get me.” Smirking again she blew him a kiss and turned around, walking with a new swing in her hips. “Oh!” She glanced back over her shoulder. “The names Machiko. Be sure to scream it in your dreams.” And off she walked, wondering if the cutie blond would try he luck again.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:43 PM
Riku Tensei:

[[ I'd like to remind RPers to check the OOC thread from time to time. ]]

The school's front courtyard was packed with people. Kids smoking, graffiti tagging, fighting, and everything in between. He looked to his right over by a large tree where a girl and boy talking, both bright with color. The girl looked slightly annoyed for a moment, walked off, and shouted out some comment behind her to the boy as she took off once again. Rejection, funny from an onlooker's point of view. The boy looked slightly familiar though, familiar as if he'd not only seen the boy, but spoken to him before.

"Watch where you're standing!" A grumpy voice shouted out, followed by a shove to the shoulder. Riku turned to see a much taller and buffer looking boy standing and glaring at him. His long brown hair was wild in every direction and his muscles were hidden behind a black leather coat and green camoflauge pants.

"You got a problem?" Riku asked, moving his face really close to the other kid's. If there was anything in this world Riku hated, it was disrespect. He didn't mind what anyone thought about him, as long as they kept it to themselves and didn't bother him.

"You gonna do something about it?" The larger boy snarled back, moving closer to Riku as well. Riku shoved him back which the boy returned with a right hook. Riku ducked under and delivered a straight punch to the boy's gut, causing him to spurt blood from his mouth and fall to the ground. Riku then proceeded to kneel down on top of the boy and repeatedly punch him in the face, only to be pryed off by three other students. Great, not even in the school 5 minutes and he was already making a scene, though this time everything was under control and it wasn't another one of his blackouts, otherwise the boy would've been dead.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:44 PM
CrypestheUnfortunate:

*=English. Now that that's out of the way....

" *Damn it. Why isn't there anything to do? It's so freaking boring I could, wait, what?" Allen said, nearing the scene of the two students glaring at each other. A big ripped kinda guy, and some little dude that was about to get his ass kicked. And the little dude was still taller than him! " *Man, why is everyone here taller than me? I'm in, freaking Japan! I probably should help the guy though." Allen thought the fight would be over in the first punch, and he was right. But if he'd bet money he would have lost. Nonetheless he was still laughing when they were dragging the kid off the unfortunate loser.

He walked up and saw the big guy on the ground bloody and groaning. " *Man did you get owned! Well, to the scavengers go the spoils." Allen said, reaching through pockets to find a carton of cigarettes and a lighter. Not the best brand, but good enough. The guy tried to stop him, but failed miserably because of the blood in his eyes. So Allen lit up and walked over to the winner of the fight with an unlit cigarette extended. "Want?"

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:44 PM
Floater:

Clash acted hurt as the girl rejected him, flat out. It wasn't something he was unfamiliar with though, after all with the copious amounts of flirting he did there had to be some amount of rejection.
"But baby!" He shouted, completely over-dramatically.

A few kids looked over in surprise but were drawn away by more noise in the yard.
Clash sighed, glancing momentarily to the scuffle going on, a fair skinned kid somehow or another was putting the beat down on a larger kid. Clash smirked, picking up on his tattoos and lip rings.

Note to self: Rape cute emo kid next chance possible.

But at current Clash had other things, or people, on his agenda. He jogged after Machiko, slowing down a few steps behind her.
"Babe the only name anyone's gonna be screaming round here is mine." As Clash finished his sentence, savouring the last ego-fueled words, he skipped forward and quickly draped his upper half over Machiko. Sliding his arms over her shoulders, crossing them under her neck and resting his head on hers.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Starlight:

Machiko smirked as she heard him call after her though the loud J-pop but just kept on walking, only allowing her eyes to dart to the side once as she walked past the scuffle in the hall. 'Ugh boys.' she though rolling her eyes and returning to the task of walking to... where ever it was she was meant to be. Unfortunately for her, the blond annoyance was trying his luck again not even a minute after her first rejection. She carried on walking, with an easy that show'd her experience of being held, and pulled out her iPod turning the music off. Only then did she stop and turn her head to the side, making clashes drop of the top and onto her shoulder.

Her lips grazed his ear and she breathed lightly into it, nipping a bare spot slightly before talking in a soft, sweet voice. “Aw.. sweetie, the only way anybody would be screaming you name was if they saw your clothes.” She pushed him away and smirked once more, placing her hand on her hip. “Let's face it, I'm too good for you, you're too young for me.” She popped her gum again and ignored the announcement board notice of 'cute!' running though her head. Playing hard to get was one of her favorite games and if they couldn't play then normally they weren't her type anyway.

Mysteria
Riku Tensei:

Riku shrugged his shoulders, pushing off the hands of the kids that pulled him off the large one. He looked down at the kid in disgust as another kid came up, looted his pockets, and approached Riku, offering him a cigarette, which he took, lighting it with his own zippo lighter. "Thanks." He said, though there was really no need since the cigarettes were kinda stolen. He exhaled smoke and looked over at the same blond and the pink haired girl, noticing the boy trying. For a moment, an odd thought about the boy popped into Riku's head, which scared even him, though he shook his head and ignored the thought. Riku didn't swing that way, so to speak. Or did he? No, he knew himself too well. He returned his attention back to the kid who had handed him the cigarette, placing his hands in his own pockets. "Name's Riku. You?" He asked, flipping his head to move his hair.

Mysteria
CrypestheUnfortunate:

"Allen. Moved here two week ago. Restroom blew up . Sorry if I sound not right. Japanese, do not know much. America I am from." He thought he said that at least. He hoped he wasn't insulting the guy's mother or something. At the very least he knew it was garbled as hell. Should have watched more anime with that nut at his old school. No time to worry about it now. So Allen just took a quick glance around.

He could only grin when he saw the blond guy getting the runaround. But, once again, no time to worry about that. So Allen took another drag from his cigarette and blew the smoke out his nose as he tried to make a bit more sense out of what this Riku dude was saying.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Floater:

Clash grinned as Machiko played coy in his ear. Oh this was so much fun. He let her push him away and stumbled for a few more steps than was necessary, with a little joking cry.

Clash smirked, "My clothes? Don't you mean the lack of them? Of course, they're always screaming about that! 'Take you pants off', 'Let me touch you ribcage,' 'If your not gonna wear your t-shirt can I have it for my shrine?' Ya know, normal stuff."
He waved his hand dismissively and continued talking, ignoring her comment about age, unless she had forty years worth of botox there was no girl to old for Clash.
"Ya know you really shouldn't fly so high cherub, howabout you flutter over here instead and kiss my bruise better? Cause that shove hurt, and the only thing that should be marking my beautiful skin is girls when I'm fucking them. Don't worry about kissing the icky bruise though, I'm sure you could find somewhere much more satisfying."

Clash put a hand on a hip and stared at Machiko expectantly, cocking one eyebrow up with a sly grin revealing his perfect set of pearly whites. Sure that move had been a little risking, but he doubted it was anything she hadn't encountered many-a-time before.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:46 PM
Starlight:

Maicho laughed. I mean truly laughed. That had to be the cheesiest pick up line she had ever heard. When finally she hand a control on her fit and was mockingly whipping a fake tear from her eye she simply walked over to him, placing a hand on his chest and forcing him back against the wall, pressing her body against his and bringing her lips centimetres away from his. “You want me to kiss it better?” She asked in her sweetest voice. She batted her eye lids. “Did ickly Clashie get hurt by mean old Machiko?” She moved forwards but at the last minuet moved her lips so they her ghosting a trail over his cheek and down his neck. “Are you going to go crying to mummy? Hrm?” She bit down hard on his neck then pulled away laughing.

“Keep trying lover boy.” She said not walking away, now interested to how the boy would try next, not to mention she was beginning to want this just as much as the boy seemed to. She didn't let it show though, merely leaning against the wall and waiting for his next move her eyes calling 'Come get it.'

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Riku Tensei:

[[ What the hell? I posted tuesday but my post isn't here ]]

Riku listened as the kid butchered the Japanese language, saying something about America. He could understand that the kid had recently moved from music. Clearing his throat, Riku began to speak in English. "Sorry, I should've spoke English in the first place. But why did you move here if you don't understand Japanese fully?" His English was perfect, grammar flawless. His accent was close to undetectable, though it was there only heard by a trained ear. He had learned English simultaniously while he learned Japanese when he grew up, so it almost completely eliminated an accent. Riku adverted his eyes back to the boy and girl who seemed to be flirting but arguing at the same time, his eyes focusing on the boy more often than the girl.

Mysteria
10-22-2009, 07:47 PM
CrypestheUnfortunate:

"English? Really? I would hug you, but I don't bend that way. You're the first student I've met who could speak it aside from the nerds that show up in the English classes. Anyway, I'm here because my legal guardian is. She knows Japanese and runs a company that's branching out from America. I know one language and run from cops."

Allen suddenly pulled back and threw his cigarette at a bird that was flying by. He got it too! So he pulled out another cigarette and lit it, at the same time asking, "You mind me asking how you know English?"