PDA

View Full Version : collection of 14 yrs of poems

frozenintime
07-13-2010, 01:22 AM
:aaaaa:i have note books upon note books of my peotry and am now ready to give it to the world please reply and let me know what you think!!!!!!

frozenintime
07-13-2010, 01:32 AM
A pleace in crime
As he sits behind bars, his strong robust bosy glistens from the heat. In his small insecure mind he ponders somethin, you can see it in his empty lonesome eyes. He sits for hours gazing endlessly at a crinkled little photo. a soft gentle smile cracks his stone facade. He raises his weary head to look out the barred windo, he seems to be daydreaming. Hours and days pass, he paces, exmines the pale green walls he already knows to well. Finally he receives it! A letter form the guard.He opens it as he raises back to his bun, his face glowing with joy. He reads the letter over and over before he notices the small photo still in the envelope. It a beautiful young lady standing in the woods. His facade returns to that lonliy shameful look as he peers at the picture. His smile is gone only stone and steel remains.
MISS JAYNE 96

frozenintime
08-12-2010, 12:31 AM
i am getting my poems out now will update asap i hate moving i misplace so much shit