PDA

View Full Version : Love: To End A War; 1x1 Fantasy/Romance

Mysteria
10-17-2009, 05:23 PM
A Roleplay By Roan:

Love: To End A War

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b111/Bummer05/Characters/sansan_wildfire-1.jpg

On the continent of Zodia there are two ruling kingdoms of the North and South divided by mountains, swamps and other hostile territory. Within these harsh lands of the Ghost Valley a war is soon to start. The northern King Salus and the southern King Gideon are at each others’ throat like two wolves after Salus’ brother was killed by Gideon’s cousin. A physical meeting of the two powerful men and one argument led to a civil war after a bloody brawl of the two ruling kings.

Three weeks after the incident Gideon laded his first strike upon the northern king. Powerful mages set fire to the villages of the north before boldly raiding the castle. During the process Salus’ daughter Willow was kidnapped and taken hostage personally by Gideon as leverage.

. . .

The roleplay will start right after the kidnapping while Gideon and the princess are making the journey back to the South. I’m looking for a male to play Gideon while I play Willow. Someone who can give ideas to keep this interesting, can’t think of everything myself, tho’ I do have some events in mind. In the end the two will fall in love and the war will end but I would like a really good development to that point! It's hard to love the enemy.

Please reply if interested.

Flex
11-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Hey Roan, I'll try working on a post tomorrow. :3

roan
11-01-2009, 01:08 PM
M'kay! Don't rush, tho'.

rabbit
12-13-2009, 03:00 AM
Ok guys, I pulled it out of the recycle box for you - good luck!

Flex
12-20-2009, 11:49 AM
haha, thanks Bliss!

I'll post in this tomorrow, Roan!