PDA

View Full Version : Love: To End A War; It's hard to love the enemy.

Mysteria
10-17-2009, 05:25 PM
A Private Roleplay By Roan:

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs39/300W/i/2009/093/a/6/Snow_Forest_by_MDFS_by_Mrs_Dani_Filth_Stock.jpg

The daughter of the Northern king Salus saw with her frosty blue eyes viewed the image of King Gideon, ruler of the Southern kingdom briefly. He was tall, in full bloodied armour. His dark hair and rough handsome features twisted in the throws of battle. She was not able to cry out before being gagged and blindfolded into darkness.

Carried from her chambers to an unknown area all she heard were screams. Smelled the char of burned thatched roofs, hay, and even flesh. The town was aflame and her castle raped. Before the girl was scared, even horrified but now she was angry. Screaming into the cloth that gagged her she only succeeded in a muffled sound and heat in her mouth. Thrashing around on a broad hard shoulder Willow was only held tighter; causing herself nothing but pain if she fought or strained more.

It seemed an eternity before she was able to see, only after the sounds of cries were very distant was the princess’ blind fold finally removed. Her hands were bound in front of her very tightly and was then lifted and set atop of horse roughly. A woman’s saddle at least Willow thought before growling into the gag at the man that moved her bodily, kicking at him which resulted in a hard shake to her shoulders.

“Stop, girl!” The fiery redhead was bellowed at by an ugly pox-marked face, its breath caused bile to rise in her throat. “Another move and I’ll scar that pretty face.” The brute’s gloved hand press a cold dagger to her cheek as he spoke, a fraction more of pressure and he surely would of sliced her.

“Thrasos!” Gideon called out to the man that held the princess, “Mar her and you shall find yourself in the gallows faster than we will arrive home. Secure her and mount yourself. We ride South very soon.”

Mysteria
10-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Flex:

Gideon watched as flames tore at the castle towers; red, crimson, furious flames - there was something almost human in the way they capered over the castle, raping the village below. His hands trembled slightly as he held the princess to his shoulder; a pathetic, pretty girl - the type only born to see the world for something that it never truly was; a lie - and then, without a worry in the world, proceed to heaven.

Her body was like a bundle of feathers, perhaps gossamer; it was light, yet strangely supple. It trashed on his shoulder - an annoying feeble attempt at escape - before finally succumbing to the pressure his fingers applied on it. She reminded him of the girls who paraded the castle he had grown up in; conceited, beautiful and bold - how he detested them; the way they cheered men off as they departed for warfare and brutality, the way they hid in the shadows, desperate for approval and comfort…

Finally the horses came into view and he slipped the blind-fold off the princess’s face; her hair came out in honeyed tumbles; her face oblivious and scared. Terrified, perhaps. He let out a dry laugh; a guttural sound that disappeared as soon as it appeared. The fire was quickly consuming the village and the city; there was something somewhat cynical about it as it destroyed the very home of the girl they were taking away; possibly forever… to a future as bleak as the castle she had grown up in. Soon she would wither, fall apart, die… he had seen it all before.

However; it didn’t look like she was about to give-up at the moment. Gideon watched the girl in disdain as she attempted to set herself free; kicking clumsily at his comrade, Thomas. Still, he had to intervene when the man threatened the girl, bringing out a knife and holding it against her fair, delicate skin. “Thomas! Mar her and you shall find yourself the gallows faster than we will arrive home. Secure her and mount yourself. We ride South very soon.”

He took one last glance at the princesses’ beautiful face; scared, lost, angry and turned towards his own horse; a beautiful, brilliant chestnut. He smiled fondly, running his rough palms down her silky mane, watched the reflections of the ghastly fire hover in her pupils. “We leave soon girl,” he murmured, his voice surprisingly tender as he caressed the animal. “We leave soon.”

Mysteria
10-17-2009, 05:26 PM
Roan:

It was so quiet. The men surrounding her on horseback were silent, the only sound made was the occasional grunt or cough. Even the horses hooves treading the ivory snow was but a soft whisper. Ahead Gideon sat in his saddle tall and proud under his beautiful mare with his thick white fur cloak covering his shoulders stained with blood.

Those icy eyes of the northern princess burn liked blue liquid fire into that strong back. Oh how she hated him! How she wished his heart would suffer a most terrible stroke at this very moment. Willow definitely had the wild spirit of her fathers, always rebellious. Her mother Queen Aloria was sweet, loving, and naïve. Always there to sooth and coue but when matters came to a graphic nature her mother was then of no use, refusing to speak of such things with her daughter. And with that the servants in the castle were her only friends on the subject of men. And their idiocy.

A tear came to that young maiden’s eyes as she thought of the girls. Oh Gods I pray they are alive. With the faces of her friends brewing in her mind now Willow shivered under her furs. Not from the cold that froze her hands and toes numb but from the hate for the king… the damned southern bastard king!

“Mmmhmmm. Nnnmm!” Not an understandable word was able to pass the barrier of that blasted gag. The king would eventually turn to look over his shoulder, seeing a look on the girl’s face that clearly expressed that she desired that gag removed.

The party had traveled far enough that if she were to cry out now no one could hear her but the beast of the woods.

Mysteria
10-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Flex:

Gideon loved Zodia when it was like this; silent, peaceful; it was as if almost a deathly calm had taken over the valleys as he journeyed deeper into the country. These peaceful moments reminded him of his own childhood; seven and fencing with the swords master; “faster, faster,” the old man would pant, slashing his sword to and fro, “you are always for the theatrics, Gideon, you need to… to focus. Focus on the objective.”

Still, Gideon had focused. Perhaps not on the exact objective - he had never gotten around to defeating the old man; even when he was old and pickled at the age of seventy-four - but he could still remember the world around them; the snow painfully white and spread over the land, the wind icy and harsh as it swept the land barren, raking his skin dry. “I am focusing,” he had complained - never really understanding the true meaning of the word. He had been so naive, so young…

A whiny grunting broke through Gideon’s reminiscence, his wistful smile instantly replaced with a scowl. He swung around on his horse, his eyes boring into those of the northern princess; the last of the Salus dynasty. He smiled inwardly at the thought; all those months and months of preparation finally undergone and accomplished. The princesses’ eyes were startlingly blue and provocative; it was through these orbs that she communicated her message; remove the gag.

He laughed suddenly; remove the gag? Why should he… and who was this girl to demand such a thing? Her family had been destroyed, her castle ruined and her destiny flattened - she was nothing but a pretty play-toy with few influential links; it wouldn’t be long before the Salus Family were long and forgotten. Still… A dark smiled played at his lips as he prospected releasing her gag.

“If I do; you must talk,” he laughed, the dark grin only growing as his eyes lingered upon the princess, “you must talk and talk - keep me entertained and jolly. Surely you were taught in the arts of conversation. However, I must warn you; make me impatient… or even worse, bored…” he raised an eyebrow at her mischievously, “the consequences will be brutal.” This was of course a lie; the princess had to return back to his homeland in pristine condition; a perfect prisoner. Turning to Thomas, he spoke again; “release her gag.”

He watched intently as the unsightly man removed the gag; his rough fingers brushing against the princesses’ fair skin, her eyes burning with indigence as they did so. The gag fell off her mouth and a pair of sensuous lips came into view. For a second Gideon couldn’t help but revel in them; full, almost devastatingly feminine, just waiting to be ravished. The northern princess had been described as a beauty more than just a few times.

“Start talking,” Gideon snapped, swinging around and continuing in the direction of the forest.

Mysteria
10-24-2009, 09:31 PM
Roan:

The king responded quickly to Willows noises of complaint, bearing upon her a heated glare from his dark green and brown orbs. A deep masculine laugh then rocked his shoulders. So that’s the laugh of the King of the South, the girl thought as she suddenly warmed to the sound of it. Or, maybe it was his words that he then spoke to her which boiled her blood.

“You must talk.”

Oh, yes. She would talk. The ugly man from before neared her side, reaching over from his horse to untie the gag roughly from behind her head, snapping a few sensitive red hairs in the process. For a minute the princess spoke not a word. Only pondering the look that crossed his façade once the gag was removed, as if pained and pleased all at the same time. Oh, men where such complicated beasts!

“I’ve yet to hear a peep, princess!”

He called out to her, looking ahead of himself now, sounds of laughter audible in his voice. How dare he bribe her, that arrogant man! Willow imagined herself grabbing a handful of that dark hair of his and spitting in his face. Of course she’d never do such a thing. It would be extremely unladylike of her highness yet she could not withhold the tongue lashing she would give next.

“Oh, curse you! Burn and beat my kin but they shall not lean! Oh woe on your head when my guard come for me and kill you and your filthy men.” She spoke loudly, hoping ever damned man of the south heard her angry words.

”And you are sorely mistaken if you believe I shall use my skills in conversation to entertain you! Hah! What a joke this whole shenanigan is, King of Swine.” A few collective gasps came to Willows ears from the kings men. It was a hated nickname given to Gideon from the people of the North. An important export of the south was their healthy and strong livestock, especially their pigs.