PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Epic Battles

RedKayne
12-07-2013, 04:26 AM
Hello, all! :D

I'm searching for a person or two to challenge my newly-created fighter: The Cold Emperor (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52619)

I have yet to participate in a battle, but I'm seeking to prove myself and to also have fun!

So, come at me, bro! >=3

Cfavano
12-07-2013, 04:35 AM
I challenge you with Scythia Kalta

Name: Inquisitor Scythia Kalta of the Ordo malleus
Race: Human

Appearance:
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs5/i/2004/298/4/d/Slay_the_Wyrm_by_PaleLonginus.jpg

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Grey, Red (cybernetic)
Distinctive Features:
Inquisition tattoo on forehead, cybernetic eye

Clothes / Armour:

Inquisition-pattern Power Armor (in picture). This armor is made of a ceramic-based material known as ceramite that is a very potent shock absorber and is highly resistant to energy attacks. This armor also vastly increases her strength.

Psychic Hood: A special type of helmet given to psykers like her to protect her mind against the intrusions of daemons and other psykers, giving her immunity to mental control, hypnosis, confusion, telepathy, and mental-based illusions

Cybernetic eye: After losing her eye, it was replaced with a mechanical one. Being not an eye of flesh, it is not subject to the normal weaknesses of a normal eye. As such, it increases her accuracy, and can see through illusions.

Fighting Style: She combines swordplay with shooting, and the addition of her Psyker powers

Weapons:

Daemonbane: Daemonbane is a Nemesis Force sword. A Nemesis force weapon is a type of force weapon designed to destroy daemons of all types. To all demonic characters, it is an anathema to their very being.

Plasma pistol: The Plasma Pistol is a short-ranged, single-handed pistol version of the Imperial Plasma Gun that makes use of a micro-fusion nuclear reaction to superheat a cartridge of gas into the state of matter known as plasma and then release it in a concentrated blast of weapons fire using an electromagnetic bubble.

When not in Melee Combat, she uses a Bolter with psybolt ammo, a special form of ammunition that is designed to specially damage daemons. It works by dissolving the magical bonds that hold their forms together.

Servo Skull: A small mechanical ally that floats near her and has a telepathic link to her through a cybernetic implant. She can see through it's sensors, and can coordinate her attacks with it by making it scout an area. It has somewhat strong armor, and is very hard to destroy because of it's small size, and how nimble it is. As a last resort, it can self-destruct with the force of a powerful bomb.

Abilities:

Word of the Emperor - Chanting canticles and liturgies, the psyker causes crippling fear in their foe, daemon or otherwise.

Molten Beam - Shoots out a beam of super-heated energy that can pierce even the toughest armor, and reduce heavy tanks to piles of molten slag.

Holocaust- Igniting the air around themselves in flame, the user incinerates anything that comes too close.

Destroy Daemon- Chanting litanies of purity in time with his blows, the psyker causes damage to the daemon's warp-spawned substance. (the daemon does not need to be from the warp, it affects all daemons)

She may cast one spell per turn, and the next turn, she may not cast one.

Attributes:

Scythia knows daemons and their tricks, and, as such, when combating a daemon, demon, or other being of darkness, she can fight harder and better, and their powers are less effective against her.

Biography: Scythia was born on Terra, and inducted into the forces of the Ecclesiarchy at a young age for this is when her psyker powers emerged. She was, at first, considered dangerous, as she was an Alpha-grade, and thought to be insane. However, a council of Inquisitors decided that she might be useful, and she was put under the care of the Ordo Malleus, far away from contact with non-Inquisitorial people. She was raised in a small compound on a desolate moon, and the hunting of Daemons and monsters is all she knows.

Personality: Stern and austere, Scythia sees her duties as holy work, and she goes all out, never showing any mercy.

RedKayne
12-07-2013, 05:01 AM
Hmm... I accept your challenge. I'll get to work on the battlefield

Cfavano
12-07-2013, 05:04 AM
yay need any explanation for her weapons?

RedKayne
12-07-2013, 05:22 AM
I'm think I'm good for now :)

The Battle (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52626)is open, hope you're ready for combat XD

Cfavano
12-07-2013, 05:23 AM
Hpe you're ready to be purged, Heretic filth *stare*

Jacogos
12-09-2013, 04:11 AM
Still up for a fight, Kayne?

RedKayne
12-09-2013, 04:57 AM
Indeed I am! Do you have a specific character to challenge mine?

Jacogos
12-09-2013, 05:01 AM
I actually have a tendency of asking my opponents if they have a specific character of mine they would like to fight xD My warriors can easily be found via my signature and there's quite a few to choose from currently. Any of them would make quite interesting opponents for the Cold Emperor.

RedKayne
12-09-2013, 05:17 AM
Wow... so many options XD

I kind of want to challenge them all of them at one point.... one of these days lol

Right now, I'm leading towards either Subject Sigma or Jacob Shu...

I think I'm gonna challenge your Shadow Warrior, mainly because I noticed that he and my Cold Emperor have quite similar powers (a powerful magical gauntlet, summoning weapons from a different dimension, and a reliability on shadows)

And plus, it will be exciting to face against the 2013's Best Arena Character, I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Cfavano
12-09-2013, 05:19 AM
I'm in the process of making another character. Care for another go?

Jacogos
12-09-2013, 05:23 AM
Awesome, I too found a bit of resemblance there xD And I'm also surprised you actually went through and read his abilities. Most people just skim XD

Give me a mo' to think of something nice to toss our warriors into *nods to self thoughtfully*

RedKayne
12-09-2013, 05:31 AM
Sure Cfavano, I'm always up for another bout. Would you like to set the stage this time?

Jacagos, Well, I didn't get the chance to read his entire CS... sooner or later I might start reading Jacob's background lol XD

But alright, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Cfavano
12-09-2013, 05:34 AM
Of course.

An open field with very little cover. ^_^

Jacogos
12-09-2013, 06:07 AM
HAVE AT THEE FIRE ICE DEMON!! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52872)

Cfavano
12-09-2013, 05:49 PM
I made my new character, care to have a go?