PDA

View Full Version : [M]ToK:From the Mountains(still accepting)

Dr. Dream
07-15-2010, 07:12 AM
OOC Link! (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5186&page=2)

Name: Angelo Moretti
Apparent Age: 27

Race: Vampire-Human Hybrid
Appearance: Light brown hair that is cut neatly into a cropped shape, he has a distinct lack of any sort of facial hair and his skin is smooth. He's generally quite pale and his eyes sometimes seem to have a red glint around their normal brown colour, but otherwise he generally looks like a normal person. He stands at 5'8, has a constant frown upon his face and has dark smudges underneath his eyes.
Apparel(Includes Armour): He wears a blue-purple robe that drapes over most of his body, the cuffs of his sleeves are coloured a rich gold and runic patterns drape themselves over the whole robe. He wears sturdy leather shoes embossed with silver lining and with a base brown, he doesn't cover his face in any way.

Weapons: A small silver shortsword with etchings carved over it, the etchings are to most a drawl but it's written in an old magical language; the runes are coloured red.
Misc Items: A small letter from his Mother, multiple scraps of paper with a ridiculous amount of notes crammed onto them and a beautifully kept book written in a language that most don't understand.

Psychological Background (Personality): Angelo is generally a peaceful man, he will never resort to violence unless he or someone close to him is in danger. He's lived for many years and as such has perfected most of his vampire-like urges to kill; he seperated himself from humans as much as he can.. Except for when he needs blood.

History (Bio): Angelo was born 613 years ago to one of the original vampires, Lynthia; whom seduced a mortal man to her side and gave birth to him. After she realised what he was she decided that over time she would have to hide him, as some vampires wouldn't take kindly to this sort of child; one who's heart still beat but it would never stop.

As the years passed and times changed, Angelo was eventually sent out by his Mother to learn the world; or at least that's what she told him. As truth, she sent him out so that she and him would not be killed; as Senthrenar had just taken control of the city.

Lynthia knew that he would never understand if he ever found out, so all she could do was send Angelo away; to learn. During his travels he made many companions, struggling vampires, to fragile humans; to hiding Lycans. He even found a race that none had understood for a long time, and this turned into centuries as they took him in; teaching him the ways of the world.

Over the next few centuries he honed his wisdom and childish understanding of what went on around him, he understood what Senthrenar was; and he knew he had to take part in stopping his reign over his old home. But he remembered what his Mother was, because of this he knew he couldn't just kill everyone in his way; he needed a different method.

As he had his 200th Birthday he was taken to a place he'd never been before, the mountains; the original place where the race he met had come from. He realised he'd only been in a small village that only acted as a sort of outpost, after he realised the power of where he was; he understood why they needed to take such precautions.

He never shared what he found out in the mountains, but he was hidden amongst them for more and more time; which eventually turned into centuries of learning and waiting. His strength grew, but not in ways that anyone would have ever guessed; the human blood that flowed through his veins gave him more power then he would have guessed.

As he turned 610 he realised it was time to leave, thanking his hosts for their hospitality and knowledge he left; wondering if he would ever see them again. Over the next 3 years he made his way back to his home, anxious to see his Mother; he could only hope that he wasn't too late...

Relationships:
Lynthia-One of the Elders-Mother

Faction: Elders
Companion(s): None as of yet.

Name: Isaac Phalos
Apparent Age:24

Race: Lycan/Vampire

Appearance:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...8tk4zlvlgk.jpg

Apparel(Includes Armour): Isaac wears an overcoat with cloth pants and boots.

Weapons: Isaac mainly uses his claws because he is usually always Lycan form in battle, but when he is not in Lycan form he uses his Steel Sword.

Misc Items: Isaac carries his mothers necklaces.

Psychological Background:

History (Bio):
Isaac was born to a Lycan father and a vampire mother. His mother was a soldier in Senthrenars Army and his father a sort of a Lieutenant type in the Lycan army. One day his father captured his mother and interrogated her on entrance ways into the city. He was one of the factors to the city below the Ghetto district but this plan wasn’t used for many years. The Lycans were wondering if they should kill Isaacs mother when they took her in as his slave. As time went by they showed more of a connection towards each other and fell in love. They bared a son and named him Isaac, when the Lycans discovered about their son they were outraged but curious about the boy for a half vampire Lycan breed was never documented.

The Lycans trained they boy in their ways in combat even though when he morphed in to his Lycan state only his claws and his eyes which were red turned to the eyes of a hellhound, which were still red as the devils eyes but as if they were a wolfs. The years went by and Isaacs mother was said that she could leave to the forest beyond the city. His father joined her but Isaac said he wanted to complete his training. He watched them leave but as they did they were captured by scouts in Senthrenar army captured them. They carried them back to the city were Isaac followed in his form as a vampire so they wouldn’t think he was also half Vampire.

When they took them to were Senthrenar was Isaac was looking through a window into were Senthrenar was interrogating his parents. Senthrenar took his parents into the open public and executed them took inform the open public what happens to traitors and Lycans. Isaacs was devastated but making a scene were all of Senthrenars main guards were would get him killed. He exited the city and back to the base of the Lycans were he told them what happened. They grieved for is father but his mother was less involved. Isaac continued his training in hope that one day his parents would be avenged.

When the battled that would lead to the Lycans gaining their base under the ghetto district Isaac was a leader in that battle. In it he killed many of Senthrenars men with blood lust in the name of his parents. By the end of the battle Isaac was dripping with blood breathing over a pile of dead vampire soldiers. He always keeps a necklace his mother gave him when he was younger in his pocket.

Isaac became sort of a lieutenant like his father after that battle. The Lycans have learned to respect him for what he has done for the Lycans and ignored his bloodlines from his mothers side.

Isaacs powers give him the ability not having to drink the blood from his vampirism and the ability to withstand the sun from his fathers side. Silver affects him as is it effects a regular vampire. Blood does give him strength when he is injured though. When he "morphs" all he does is gain muscle mass and claws are risen from his hands. His eyes are red as always but can turn into the eyes of a wolf but still red.
Relationships:

Faction: Lycan army
Companion(s): Isaac mostly does things by himself.

Name: Senthrenar Moldovia
Apparent Age: 30

Race: Vampire

Appearance: Jet Black hair that goes down to his shoulders, his skin is pale white and his eyes are blood red, they look as if they would glow in the dark. Senthrenar stands at six feet exact, he has an athletic build to him.

Apparel: A black robe that covers most of his body and black shoes, when he is fighting battles he wears a black chain mail suit that coverers his chest and neck. Over the chain mail he wears plate armour.

Weapons: Senthrenar has an armoury full of weapons though he usually uses his fathers longsword, the word Moldovia is carved on the blade of the sword.

Misc Items: N/A

Psychological Background: Senthrenar loves power, he is all about power, he uses people to get power. He makes sure his motives are unclear so no one ever knows what he is going to do. He knows how to get power, but he also knows how to keep it. Senthrenar does not respect vampires that are not pure blood and will not let them join his army unless he is in dire need of soldiers, which rarely happens because Senthrenar has the most dangerous and powerful army in the country. He always keeps his army at full strength and treats them with the utmost respect.

History (Bio):
Senthrenar was born seven hundred and twenty years ago to Magaro and Cynthia Moldovia, he was the first child, when Senthrenar turned ten his father began to train him in combat, the same year his brother Thryno was born. Senthrenar was extremely powerful by age fifteen. Senthrenar was slowly devolving powers that allowed him to read minds of those close to him and see the near future. His father knew of these powers and thought that he could use Senthrenar to his advantage, instead of training his other sons he focused on Senthrenar because he would offer more benefits to him.

Five years after Senthrenar first discovered his powers his brother Mythindral, or Myth for short was born. Senthrenars powers were stronger then they ever were, Senthrenar was now able to read his fathers mind, something he was unable to do before. After reading his fathers mind he found out that his father was using him as an advantage over the Lycans, his father still loved him, but thought of him as more of a secret weapon than anything. Senthrenar wanted to get back at his father but knew he was not strong enough to do it just now.

Seventeen years passed and Senthrenar was ready, he was more powerful than his father ever was, he was stronger, faster, more agile and had powers that no one in the country had. One night Senthrenar went into his fathers room while he was sleeping and killed his mother and father in there sleeps. The day after Senthrenar acted as if he knew nothing about it and took place as Slynthar Cities ruler, because he was the oldest son. Senthrenar ruled over the city for the next few hundred years. Lycans attacked many times during his rule but Senthrenar and his army took care of them, they almost lost one battle but they took the win. Years have passed since then and Senthrenar is sensing danger, but he knows that his army will prevail in any situation.

Relationships: Thryno and Mythindral, his brothers. Walter his butler, who is also a vampire.
Faction: Senthrenars Army.
Companion(s): N/A

Name: John Rynodrial
Apparent Age: 30

Race: BlueBlood (A Lycan that has been infected with Vampirism, AKA the strongest race)

Appearance: In Vampire form John stands at 5”9, he has dark brown buzz cut hair. He is very muscular, his eyes are a very bright red. He has many scars on his torso from battling for the last three hundred years. His skin is very pale due to the fact he is also a Vampire. When in Lycan form John stands at 6”5 and is twice as muscular, his eyes turn more wolfish his fur is a dark brown that looks like the tips are silver.

Apparel: When in Vampire form John usually just wears a black robe over brown pants and boots.

Weapons: John usually does not need weapons due to his extreme strength, and agility plus his claws. But sometimes he carries around two steel daggers.

Misc Items: John carries a small bag with him when he does not plan on fighting, it is usually full of vials of blood.

Psychological Background: John can be a nice individual when the situation calls for it, but when people piss him off he does not let them get away with it. He loves to fight, but he has never actually been on anybody’s side.

History (Bio): When the original battles between the Lycans and Vampires started John was just turned into a Lycan, but he did not join the battles. He hated being a Lycan and he hated the Vampires for slaving the humans so he fought both sides of the wars, while attacking a Lycan a Vampire bit him, John fled the battle as soon as that happened due to the fact he was experiencing extreme pain. He found himself in the Ghetto district and collapsed soon afterwards, he woke up two weeks later. He felt stronger then he ever was before, he began stalking the outskirts of the Vampire District, he eventually found out the Vampire bite had turned him into a Vampire, but he was still a Lycan. John was shocked at this, he felt the strongest then he ever had been. Eventually after hearing news that Senthrenar was hosting a meeting in the Vampire District, he stormed it, he killed a few Vampires before he had to retreat, Senthrenar stabbed him in the gut. He ran to the Ghetto afterwards and from then on stayed there, Scouts looked for him but he took care of any scouts that found him.

Relationships: N/A

Faction: N/A
Companion(s): N/A

-----------------------------------

Senthrenar entered his private quarters after finishing a meal with his two brothers, his quarters were huge. It was the biggest bedroom in the castle, Senthrenar sat down in front of his desk and reviewed the notes that his scouts wrote down while searching the Ghetto for the Lycan base. The notes said that they spotted two Lycans fighting outside of a bar while some people watched, other then that there was not much that was relevant to Senthrenar. But, the Lycan fight intrigued him, he decided that he would send some of his men there, not any scouts but some of his elites. Senthrenar left his quarters and made his way down to the middle level of the tower, which was here the elites were housed. The Vampires and humans greeted Senthrenar as he walked through the tower, Senthrenar nodded back to the bunch of them. Within a few minutes Senthrenar was outside of there rooms, he knocked on there doors and awaited them to exit there rooms. Once they did they greeted Senthrenar.

“Yes my lord.” One of the men asked.
“I need you three to travel to The Bottle and Glass bar, some of the scouts spotted two Lycans fighting. If you spot any Lycans try not to kill them, instead follow them. It could lead to the location of there base.” Senthrenar replied.
“Yes my lord, we shall do as you command.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

John sat in the Bottle and Glass, we has sipping on his pint of beer. One of the drunk humans stumbled into him, “Hey buddy watch were your going!” the man said. John ignored the man but the man did not like him ignoring him so he pushed him, “What you deaf or something?” The man yelled. John stood up and the man went to punch him but John grabbed his fist, he then used his other hand and punched the man in the face, he dropped down to the ground instantly. John laughed at the man and sat back down, the Bartender was shocked at his strength. A few hours passed and John decided to leave, he got out of the bar and decided to turn to Lycan form so he could get to his house quicker. Within a few minutes Josh was in Lycan form, he started to run towards his house, he heard someone following him so he stopped and turned around, he saw three men, they were pale skinned which meant they were Vampires.

John awaited for them to attack, he was not going to start the attack, especially when there was three of them.

Ringman
07-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Isaac awoke in a daze in his room under the ghetto distict of the city. It was his own area for him to rest. All there was is a table with a candle purched in the base of the table, a bed for him to sleep, a bag that was filled with hay that was suspended by a rope on the celling which he could use for combat training, and a small mirror on the wall. He got up and looked at the mirror. He could see himself, blood red eyes, long brown hair. But when he opened his mouth he could see his vampire teeth, he was half vampire so it was normal. He drew his lycan claws which were razor sharp, his eyes changed from human to beast in a split second, but still red as always.

Isaac proceded outside of his room, when he was outside he joined the quit moving line of pedestrians that walked amoung the city. He walked until he was walking by himself down a lonely street, in the distance was a lone lycan being intersected by a group of three vampires. Isaac stayed back to see the what action the vampires or the lycan would make

Dr. Dream
07-15-2010, 08:46 AM
One of the Vampires ran at John, John grabbed the Vampire as it ran at him. He slammed the Vampire into the ground and then sliced the Vampires face with his claws, the gashes were about an inch deep. Another Vampire ran at John, John tried to grab it but it went behind him and stabbed him, John roared in pain and collapsed to the ground. The second Vampire ran up to John also, they both started to attack him, John shoved his claws into one of the Vampires chests, John then kicked the other Vampire behind him and sent him flying into a wall. John stood up and walked a few steps before collapsing again.

Rhomeo
07-16-2010, 11:21 AM
The city stood out in front of me like the map had prepared me, but nothing had prepared me for the humongous tower that shot up above the rest of the city; it rose so high that it was difficult to see where it ended. Shrugging my shoulders lightly I continued forwards, I knew that entering the city through the front gate wouldn't work; so I'd have to find another way through. Moving out of any sort of view of the guards at the front gate I moved towards the wall that surrounded the city.

Moving closer I stretched the walls of my mind in an idea to figure out where I was, considering I'd come from the East I fell to the idea that maybe I was near the poorer part of the city. Shrugging lightly I moved closer towards the wall to inspect it, of course it was impossible to enter through this way; but no one was me were they? Concentrating on the space in front of me I made contact with the great stone wall, pushing forward with all my concentration on a spot that seemed relatively weak.

Suddenly the whole area in front of me seemed to vanish, with a gasp I felt the energy leak out of my entire body as I stumbled forward through the gap; aware that it was quivering slightly. As I made it through to the other side I found myself in an abandonded house, a table lay strewn on it's side with shattered glass over the ground; letting go of the strength I was using I heard a creaking noise behind me.

Turning my head to look behind me I saw the wall in perfect shape, just as it had looked before I'd intervened; nodding to myself lightly I made my way through the house. As I came to the front door I decided moving out into the city without studying it from a view wouldn't be wise, ascending up a flight of stairs I decided it would be smart to at least get some rest first.

The footsteps that would normally create great sound became softer as I explored the house, it wasn't exactly a luxory home but it was in general good shape. Which was surprising looking at how old it should be by now, I guessed that people still took pride in how they built things; it was hard to tell after being apart from civilisation for so long. There was only one usable bed in the house and I didn't bother to do much else after I found it, drawing the silver blade from my bag I placed it on the opposite side of the room.

Laying upon the bed I wondered at how I'd grown in strength, the patch of wall that I'd managed to shift into the cracks around it was generally un-guarded by magic; which seemed odd for such an important city. All that came to mind was that perhaps Sentrhenar thought that this part of the city was a waste of protection, shrugging lightly I let myself settle onto the old bed; resting my weary head upon the pillow.

Tomorrow would be another day, perhaps I could try seeing if I could try and take over a creature's mind; but I was never to good with that. Creating and shifting things was where my strength lied, but I'd managed to become proficcient with a few defense arts; not that anyone else would know what they would even do. Chuckling lightly I let my eyes close and fell into a dreamless sleep, ready to awake if anything went wrong; ready in case I was caught on my first day back in my home-town.

Ringman
07-16-2010, 03:16 PM
Isaac whatched as the lycan take on each vampire without procaution. after many attacks it seemed that the lycan was in some sort of pain but before he could try and help the lycan there was a vampire who was fading in and out of conciousness which he had to attend to. He walked over to the vampire on the ground and knealed before him with a emotionless face.

"Sir please...help" said the vampire

"I will help" He whispered as he drive his clawa into the vampires heart.

"how could you betray on of your own" He coughed as the blades thrusted through his cheast

"I am not one of you" He replied as the vampire faded to dust.

Isaac walked back to the injured lycan. It seems that the blade punchured his hip. Isaac whatched as its fourm faded back into a humans. He picked up the lycan and started to run to the base of the lycans under the ghetto district. He ran up to a sewer entrance and opened up the hatch. He climbed down with the lycan who was now in human fourm in his other free arm. He countinued to carry the lycan on his shoulders until they found a distant light down the halls of the sewer. As they countiued they found the entrance to th lycan base, two guards could see it was Isaac but they questioned him on the being on his shoulder. He told them about the fight and they without hast let him enter. Isaac rushed over to the infurmary in the base. He let the healers take the lycan but he stook around to see what would happen...