PDA

View Full Version : {M} Awking the Nightmare

Eccawen
07-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Rated Mature for Violence, Adult content, drug use, and language.

Her eyes would close as visions flashed through her mind; faces, names, places, all of which she didn’t know. She felt twisted inside like a hook was draped about her body pulling it one way and she was fighting to go another. It didn’t look like there was any way out. She would have to face her past, or what she though was her past. Two faces remained in her mind as she stood at the gates of ‘Hell’ as the trio would call it growing up.

This RP is limited to myself , Dani, Cel, and Dr. Helios.

Character sheets:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:
Ability: (From the list provided, only pick 1)
Personality:
Bio:

Abilities:

-Precognition: Ability to perceive the future. It may be expressed in vague dreams while asleep, other times it can be clear and can occur at will. It may also be used as a form of "danger sense" to show the user that they are being threatened and from what direction it is coming from.

-Telepathy: Ability to read the thoughts of, or to mentally communicate with others

-Astral projection: Also known as astral travel, this is the ability to separate and control one's astral body

-Mediumship: Ability to see and communicate with the dead (i.e., ghosts).

Simplified plot:

The trio of the story is returning to Rosewood Boarding School, where their rich parents dropped them off at and never returned for them. The trio attended there at a young age and weird things would happen. Children would vanish, odd rules would be put in place about not speaking about what happened in their classes. Most students were seen in the morning and vanished the next day.

So upon the return of nightmares and horrific memories of what happened in that school, the trio is forced to return to silence the school or get lost in the process.

[right]Character roster

Precognition: Allyson Noelle Clark (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=270173&postcount=3)

Telepathy: Gareth (Gio) Sylvestre (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=279115&postcount=10)

Astral projection: Alexei Sotonovitch (http://role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=275588&postcount=7)

Mediumship: Leanne Dawn (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showpost.php?p=271183&postcount=4)

V
07-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Sounds like it could be great fun :)

I might use either Astral Projection or Mediumship

Eccawen
07-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Do you guys just want it to be us or add the 2 others?

Name: Allyson Noelle Clark

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 114 lbs

Appearance: http://i27.tinypic.com/289xyeq.jpg

Personality: Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

Ability: Precognition

Bio: Allyson Clark was always in and out of schools she was the daughter of a chemical engineer and a military officer. When she was in fifth grade she threw a fit and got expelled. Her parents weren’t really thrilled to say the least and they sent her to Rosewood Boarding School. She never heard from them again.

Now she tried so hard to forget what had happened so long ago. She left the boarding school and didn’t look back. She found her way into the spotlight as a reporter, though time and time again her gift or her curse would cause her to stumble in her cues. She even excused herself from the news show one night due to her visions.

V
07-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Name: Leanne Dawn
Height: 5'6”
Weight: Um averageish
Appearance:

http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/02/uk-kitchen/shops/Group-Seb/black_hair_smaller_infini_pro.pt01.jpg

Ability: Mediumship

Personality: Leanne can be pretty serious for most of the time, however she likes to joke about too. She is a little bit quiet but confident in what she does. She is sometimes fearful of the ghosts and things she can see and interact with.

Bio: Coming from a well loved family she was sent to the boarding school to undertake her studies. When her parents dropped her off at Rosewood, she was much more cheerful than when she left later. However never being picked up and enduring all that occurred within the schools halls; her demeaner changed to something less easy going.

Since leaving she has kept a quiet life in remoteness to cope with here Mediumship abilities. Without the ghosts surrounding constantly she has been able to live with the abilities easier than if she was living within the boundaries of a city.

Eccawen
07-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Accepted of course

ILYTH
07-17-2010, 11:37 AM
Working on a sheet, dibs on telepathy.

Danijel
07-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Name: Alexei Sotonovitch
Height: 176cm
Weight: 71kg

Appearance: Pic (http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/090720/Jim-Parsons-Theory_l.jpg)

Ability: Astral Projection

Personality: Calm, logical, narcisstic, fun, friendly, intelligent.

Bio: Alexei was a school geek. Always acing in nearly every school subject. However he got into a fight in his former school which the school border decided that Alexei should change school, even though Alexei wasn't the one who instigated the fight. His parents dropped him at the Rosewood boarding school where he changed after he finished it.

After that Alexei began working in a video game company, and he would occasionally use his astral projection powers to spy on other co-workers and game plans from other gaming companies to improve his job rating in the company. He was never caught performing the astral projection.

Eccawen
07-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Accepted of course

Eccawen
07-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Sorry for the double post><

Ok guys the IC is up:{M} Awking the Nightmare IC (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=275667#post275667)

Take this slow, everyone will post once and then the cycle will be set. Remember I will be the first one to arrive at the Boarding school until then carry on with normal life. Slow and steady quality over quanity!

ILYTH
07-21-2010, 04:30 AM
Name: Gareth (Gio) Sylvestre
Height: 6'1
Weight: 165 lbs

Appearance:

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd334/LT_1993/Photo0195.jpg

Gio, as he is known to his friends is an athletic young man, instantly recognisable as a gifted sportsman. He is moderatley tall and broad at the shoulders giving him a powerfull muscular bearing. Depending on who you ask he either looks much older or younger than his actual age. His face is bright and almost constantly locked in a mischeivious smile. His skin is quite dark with a mediteranian tone that goes along with his dark hair to give him an italian air that lead to his exotic nickname. Gio's hair is dark brown and kept at a short length, messed up with gel.

Ability: Telepathy

Personality: Gio is an outgoing young man with a never ending desire to try new things and live life to it's very fullest. Gio is ever the optomist and is quick to point out the silver lineing to any cloud that appears on the horizon. He is also a commited athlete and finds it very hard to refuse a challenge and will throw everything he has into what he is persuing becoming severely depressed if he loses. To his freinds Gio is a steadfast friend and will do whatever he needs to for the good of his mates.

Bio: Since an early age Gio exceled at sport and quickly outshone all of his peers. Gio was driven by a desire to be the very best and to achieve the approval of his rather emotionaly distant parents. After a sporting event where Gio lost and felt convinced that he had been cheated Gio went into a deep depression culminating in an attempted suicide. After this episode Gio was sent to Rosewood boarding school under the guise of a sport scholarship.

Upon leaving the school Gio had changed, he was calmer and withouit the mischevious streak that had characterised him in his youth. Gio utilizes his telepathy to gain leads in his career as a tabloid journolist leading to some noteriety within his career circle for his ability to grab huge scandals out fo thin air.

Eccawen
07-21-2010, 04:32 AM
Accepted

ILYTH
07-21-2010, 04:38 AM
YAYS!

Eccawen
07-21-2010, 04:44 AM
As I've said before the IC is up

ILYTH
07-21-2010, 08:05 AM
yep, busy day though, much work and soccer to do I'll make mah first post IC in say....two hours cause I have to go to soccer training. Seriously I was like this close to putting myself on hiatus cause I'm so bussy for the next three days but I'll manage.

Eccawen
07-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Not a problem! Quality over quanity

Danijel
07-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Welcome to this RP, Doc. (pogo)

ILYTH
07-23-2010, 06:30 AM
posted, I'll be much quicker from now because certain factors are now gone from my life which were stopping me from posting regularly.

Eccawen
07-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Alright the rotation is:
Me, Cel, Dani, and Helios.

OK you can slowly start heading back to the school, just remember Allyson is the first to arrive there.

When you arrive at the school it will be dead; none of your powers will work there. Until a bit later in the story!