PDA

View Full Version : From the Darknesss (M)

Death101
12-16-2013, 05:57 PM
(M- Sexual Themes, Drugs, Drinking, Crude Humor, Heavy Swearing)

I walk along in the night. It's only been a year since I ended up here. The army of the night had been attacking it and nearly over ran the remains of down town Tokyo. I live in Shoku the underground neighborhood. It's mostly the remains of the old subway tunnels. I walk over and sit on a ruined bench right now the army of the night is on its way. I look at the dark night and shout. "Haruna I Summon You!" I shout and one of my Danrki comes forth.

(Haruna's Looks: 4360 )

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 06:22 PM
I sat on her roof, starring out into the darkness. The past couple of years I've spent a lot of time reinforcing the walls of my family's home. I boarded up the windows with wood and bars of steel. My parents instructed me to do so before they went off into war. The house, located just above Shoku, is decent in size so it took a bit of time to complete the project. I also spent a lot of time moving the bedrooms into the basement so that we could feel a little bit more comfortable sleeping at night. I let out a sigh as I sit and wait for the first wave of night creatures to come through, knowing that the would first come through the tunnels of the subway. My days consisted of taking care of my sister and reinforcing our home while my nights consisted of fighting anything that dared to set foot on our land so my body has gotten used to running on little sleep.

Death101
12-16-2013, 06:31 PM
"Fuck!" I fly though the window of the house above Shoku and Haruna runs in behind me. "Yamato are you okay?" I slowly get up. "Let's finish this." I charge at the giant squid and myself and Harnuna look at one another. "Duet of the Swords." Is what we shout as we finish we slowly start down the stairs not worrying about the hose right now.

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 06:41 PM
"Are you fucking kidding me?!?" I shout, my voice echoing through the night. I spring to my feet and jump down from the roof, fast walking after the two that just put a hole in my house. "Maybe you are new around here...but no one fucks with my shit." I say harshly, while putting my sword through the heart of another squid. "I will give you one chance to apologize." I add, raising my gun towards the two while kicking the dead squid off of the end of my sword.

Death101
12-16-2013, 06:59 PM
Harnua rushes her and slams her onto the floor. "Never threaten my summoner." I watch as she puts her blade to the girl neck. "Haruna! Enough let's go." I shout and Haruna walks over to me. "You should watch yourself little girl." With that we slid down the ladder into the deeper part of Shoku.

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 07:15 PM
I stare up at the blade, a blank expression on my face. "Bitch." I reply, still enraged with anger. After getting up off of the ground I raise my gun and point it at them before shooting, purposely aiming the bullet right over Haruna's shoulder before they slid down the ladder. "Next time, it'll be your head." I yell as I watch them slip away. A loud roar rang out from above the subway. Without hesitation I ran back to my house, seeing a large dragon flying towards my house. "I see how this night is going to go." I mumble, shooting at the large dragon to get it to land. I stood in front of my house as the dragon landed in front of me. With two quick shots, I take out both of it's eyes before walking towards the beast and putting my sword through it's heart.

Death101
12-16-2013, 10:04 PM
I sighed as I heard my alarm go off. It was the next morning and I head to head up to the surface as I walk up I see Haruna come out of her room. "Hey, you ready for a trip to Chobkun?" I ask it was not that far from Shoku but it was in an old motel complex and was in between an area know as the hazard. There Darkni are able to stay in the day. Usually only something Haruna can do. "I'll be fine, you know I've got your back." I nodded as we slowly started walking we passed the house and just looked at it as we walked by.

LexiiieDearest
12-16-2013, 10:35 PM
I was able to get a little bit more sleep than usual last night, which was much needed now that I would have to fix the hole in the side of my house. "Come on Tora." I motion as we walk outside. I removed all of the broken wood and steel bars from the house before I ask for her help. She held the board in place while I began to nail it to the house. As I look over I see the two who made the hole. "Stay here." I say to my sister as I walk towards the sidewalk. "Hey! Are you going to come help me fix this? Considering you did this?" I snap, pointing back at my house. I find it extremely rude that someone could ruin someone's home, accident or not, and not even apologize for the inconvenience.

Death101
12-16-2013, 11:30 PM
I move behind Haruna and hide my face into her Kimno. "Please don't shout at the master he's very shy." I hide my face into her even further. "He's also got Genphobia, to put it simply any female besides myself scares him." I feel Haruna pull me into a tight hug. "It's okay Yamato, she won't even get a chance to hurt you with me here." I watch as she looks at the other girl. "We've got a lot to do today, but we can spare some time just don't speak to Yamato." Haruna looks at me and nods I stay very close to her as we move up to help them repair it. I only nod and mutter softly "Hello." to the girl that was shouting at us before.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 01:39 AM
I was completely surprised by both her response. I thought she would reply with the same aggression I addressed them with and I definitely didn't think that he would be so shy to the point that he was afraid of her. "Oh..." I reply softly as I lead them towards the broken window. "Karri..." Tora called as she looked at me, a worried expression on her face. I approach Tora and nod to her gently, letting her know that she shouldn't be afraid. "They are here to help fix the damage." I explain, looking up at the big hole. The broken window happened to be the largest one on the house. I turn around to face the two of them and notice Yamato speak. I took a small step closer to him, a small smile spreading across my lips. "Hello." I said before my eyes moved back to Haruna. "I'm Karri, this is my little sister Tora." I explained, gently grabbing Tora's hand. "I uh...I'm sorry for shooting at you. I just get extremely protective when anyone or anything endangers my sister."

Death101
12-17-2013, 02:00 AM
"It's the way I am with master Yamato, it is the reason that last night I was as hostile as I was to you." Haruna begins to use her powers to put the glass into it's place again. I only stand behind her. It doesn't take to long until it's done. Once it is I tug on her shirt and she nods. "Well, we've got a busy day we've got a long trip across Hazard to make." I slowly walk out and Haruna follows me.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 02:13 AM
Tora stood there watching him fix the window without even touching it. "I wish I could do that!" She said with excitement. I look over at the two of them and let out a laugh of disbelief. "Yeah...no kidding." I mumbled as I look back at the perfectly fixed window. "That would have taken us all day. Thank you." I said, my thoughts traveling at a million miles per hour. "You two be safe, please. See you later." I said with a wave before turning back to Tora. "Can they teach me how to do that?" Tora asked with a laugh and I laugh with her. It all makes sense now...summoner... I think back to how she was referring to him. Before I was just too pissed off to pay attention to what she was calling him.

Death101
12-17-2013, 03:00 AM
It didn't take that long to do what we needed it was only about noon when we got back and there is the girl and her sister on a bench near the water fountain that sits in an old remains of a park that's close to Shobku.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 03:08 AM
Now that I most of the day free, I decide to have some fun and take Tora to the park. We sat on the bench chatting for a while before I turn to her, a big grin on my face. "I'll race you to the swings." I say as I watch her face light up. We are both competitive with one another and I really enjoy pushing my little sister to work hard. "Ready, set, go!" Tora yelled as we both began to sprint across the park towards the swings. I challenged her the entire way but let her win at the last minute. "You're speedy." I say in between breaths and plop down on a swing, as I look up I see couple form earlier and wave at them.

Death101
12-17-2013, 03:34 AM
I slowly walk over and sit on the edge of the foution I lightly nod at them. Haruna sits down next to me as I pull out our takeout bag of McDonlads. The world is slowly rebuilding itself. I don't mind it to much food is getting easier to find but a lot of people don't know about the technology we've found again. Of course it just is what it is I guess.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 04:02 AM
Tora began swinging on the swing before jumping off and walking towards Yamato. "How did you fix our window without even touching it?" She asked as she looked up at him. I ran a hand through my hair and let out a sigh as I follow my little sister towards them. I stood behind her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder, Tora's eyes not leaving Yamato.

Death101
12-17-2013, 04:15 AM
"It's just one of my ablitys as a summoner." Said quietly I saw Haruna watching closely but not stoping the conversation. "Why, do you want to learn how to do that?" I ask still talking softly.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 04:29 AM
Tora's eyes grew wide as she looked at him. "Y-yes. You can teach me?" She asked in disbelief. I had a hard time believing it myself. "That is something that you can teach?" I had to ask myself, feeling very confused at the moment. The two of us were now starring at him eagerly.

Death101
12-17-2013, 04:36 AM
"Yes and No." I think about how to word this. "All people have a spark in them to become a summoner. Yamato is the only one alive today. If you did prove that you had the ability I'm sure he'd teach you. Though it takes giving up everything and waking a path with only eachother, myself and Yamato." I watch as Haruna looks at them. "This isn't some game we're trying to save the planet and the human race. Do you understand? This is a path once started it must be walked until the end." I slowly stand behind Haruna. "What's your choice." I slid further behind Haruna once more.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 04:49 AM
I look down at my little sister and I start to become nervous. I don't want her to commit her life to something while she is so young. She has barely experienced childhood. However, this could save the planet. I kneel down next to Tora and grab her gently, looking into her eyes. "I know you aren't a quitter, but this is a big deal. Do you understand that?" I ask. Tora nodded and looked back up at them. "I want to help." Tora said.

Death101
12-17-2013, 05:08 AM
"If that is your choice. Take Yamato's hands." I feel Haruna slid behind me and hug me as the girls take my hands. Then we fly off we fly until we reach the tower. A place that was made to turn the sparks into fires. We land at the top and I look at them. "We need to fight our way down." I point towards a small room. "There should be some traing robes in there." I slowly draw my blade and check it. Soon the girls return. "Are you ready?" Haruna ask drawing her own weapon.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 05:26 AM
The girls took his hand nervously and looked around the tower once they arrived. I took Taro to get changed and returned back to them. "You're going to be fine." I assure Taro who nods at me, determination in her eyes. I smile and look back at them. "We are ready." I answer. Taro is much better with a sword than I was at her age, so I have a lot of faith in her. I'm also confident in my own abilities, but I have no idea what kinds of things we will be faced with in this tower.

Death101
12-17-2013, 12:40 PM
I slowly lead them inside. The tower is something beyond understanding, it's got servel Eco systems inside and many Darkni. "The idea is for you to find a Darkni that you can bond with. Don't rush into it. This is the only level where they are peaceful." I watch Haruna talk and just quietly stare at her. "Find me or Master Yamato when you've bonded with your Darkni." I don't listen as I see a butterfly and wander off to follow it. I always liked peaceful creatures and butterflies are so calming. I follow it for a while then find a fallen tree to sit on. This floor isn't to big, it's a small Sakurai forest. I watch as cherry blossoms fall around its so beautiful.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 08:30 PM
I couldn't help but smile as I watch Yamato begin to focus on the butterfly. Taro smiled and ran off into the room. I stood still for a moment, scanning the room. "Okay...find a good bond. How am I supposed to do that in a few minutes?" I ask out loud as I walk past people. Tora ran up to me moments later with what seemed to be the largest man in the room. "I like him! He is big and scary but he likes to play hide and seek...and he reminds me of dad." She said happily as the strong man picked her up and tossed her into the air before catching her. Tora smiled in his arms and looked at me. I couldn't help but smile back, seeing how happy she is. A big strong guy could be very helpful when protecting my sister...and the world I suppose. Well I guess it would be helpful to have someone with a long range weapon. I walked up to a girl who was very similar to me in size and shape, seeing she had a bow resting on her back. "He looks like a dumb ass but he isn't, the girl made a very good decision." The girl stated with a devious smile. I couldn't help but smile back as I shook hands with her. Her sense of humor was right up my alley. "I believe I just made my decision." I stated, the four of us walking back to Yamato and Haruna.

Death101
12-17-2013, 08:47 PM
"Yamato stop chasing the damn butterfly and get your ass over here!" I hear Harnua shout and see Genji as well as Sakura. "Genji and Sakura, Sakura almost ended up being my bounder but I was afraid when she was so pushy to make the contract." I say softly as I pull out my sketch book and draw the butterfly that's resting on the hilt of my sword. "Anyway, you'd best make a contract, both of you take your Darkni's hand with yours and repeat this." I cut Haruna off. "With this Darkni I give my word to protect the weak and sinless, as well as showing respect to my fellow summoners their Darkni while cleaning the Darkni threat and restoring the balance." I look at them and wait for them to repeat the oath.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 09:35 PM
I couldn't help but laugh at his statement about her new bounder. "You're pushy...we have that in common." I said while looking at Sakura. She nods back at me with a smile. We both grab their hands as we were instructed to do and repeat after Yamato. Genji smiled down at Tora and whispered something in her ear which causes Tora to grin from ear to ear. I looked down at her and raise a brow. "What are you so happy about dork?" I ask, naturally smiling back. "Genji thinks you're pretty." She said with a giggled. I look up at him and blush softly before looking back at the ground. "So......what's next?" I ask as Sakura starts to laugh at me.

Death101
12-17-2013, 09:57 PM
"Haruna?" I ask quietly trying not to laugh a bit at them as Genji whispers into Tora's ear and then her sister's face lights up red. "Well, for now I think they should practice inside the tower, at least here if they get hurt their Darkni can use their powers to heal them." I nod. "Well, that means go down the levels and beat the hell out of any wild Darkni you see after this floor they're all bad Darkni on a morale scale that is." I slowly lead the way as Haruna grabs a torch then lights it and passes it to me. "Come on follow us!" I hear Haruna shout as we start down the stairs.

LexiiieDearest
12-17-2013, 10:05 PM
The redness in my cheeks finally start to go away as we follow them down the stairs. I smile down at Tora as we do our handshake that we created a few years back. "Show em what you're made of T." I encourage while walking down the stairs. Tora nods up at me as we all exit the staircase. I took a deep breath and quickly glance back at our Darkni before looking back at the floor, wondering what kind of things would be attacking us here.

Death101
12-17-2013, 10:55 PM
Myself and Haruna just slowly drift away to make sure they learn to deal with things on their own. (You can pretty much have anything jump out at them if you want.)

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 12:02 AM
Tora moved one way while I moved the other, our Darkni following us. This floor wasn't too bad. Most of the creatures that attacked us were fairly small in size and weren't very quick. There were mostly rodents and smaller animals like coyotes, king crabs, small bears, etc. Tora even fought them with ease. Once the enemies stopped coming we returned back to Haruna and and Yamato. I knew that they would only get more difficult as we went on. "How many levels are there?" I asked and quickly glanced down at my sister just to double check that she was okay.

Death101
12-18-2013, 12:28 AM
"Seven." I say in a clear voice this time then myself and Haruna smash a window and get ready to jump. "Meet us outside once your done, if it takes a few days there are camps inside with food and Darkni can't get into them." I look as we jump and shout. "We're coming back in after four days!" I shout as Haruna grabs me and we slowly drift towards the ground.

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 12:53 AM
It took us a little over three days to make it to the bottom of the tower, the floors getting more difficult as we went on just like I thought they would. After traveling down about five floors I could see how exhausted Tora was getting. It took a lot of pep talks from all of us to keep her going, but she did it. We each had a few bad wounds but our Darkni were able to heal us pretty fast. As we made our way down we all bonded a lot more than I thought we would. Sakura became the best friend I've always wanted. Genji was very sweet to my little sister and definitely made me blush here and there. On the last floor we encountered creatures that I've never even heard of or seen. I still don't know what kind of creatures they are. One of them was able to become completely invisible. Another one would excrete a vaporous poison every time we hit it with our swords, which was a pain in the ass to kill. Once the enemies stopped coming, Tora nearly collapsed from exhaustion. I was almost at that point as well. My legs were trembling as I exited the tower. Tora lie in Genji's arms, her eyes barely open.

Death101
12-18-2013, 01:00 AM
"Well you look like you could use a rest." I state as we slowly walk towards them. "Perhaps a hot spring or a beach trip?" I ask looking at them smiling.

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 01:03 AM
Tora's head popped up when she heard talk of a beach. "A beach!" She yelled, her body remaining motionless. I couldn't help but laugh and gently kiss her forehead as she rested in his arms. "That would be wonderful." I add.

Death101
12-18-2013, 01:43 AM
"Follow me." I walked into an elevator and hit the lowest button as they all enter the elevator It grows a bit larger. As we reach the bottom floor the doors slid open to reveal a beach. "Welcome to the realm of the Shauz, it's the breed of Darkni that our bounders cmd from, though now it's pretty much empty. Enjoy the beach there is also a hot spring, festival area, food court, mall, hotel, training ground and a library filled with everything we know about the Darkni." I add as I throw off my robes and there is a pair of swim trucks under neath and Haruna throws off hers and there's a bikini under it. I rush iff into the hot springs area followed by Haruna.

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 04:04 AM
We all gladly follow him, excited for the much needed time to relax. "This is insane..." I state, in awe of the place. Tora was now very alert, looking around at everything. "Can we go buy new swim suits from the mall and then go to the beach?" She asked, excitement in her voice. I laugh and smile over at her. "Yes...yes we can." I reply as I gently grab her from Genji's arms. "We will be right back." I said before we headed into the mall. Not too long later we return to the beach. I purchased a black and purple bikini for myself and a yellow tankini for Tora. We laid our towels down on the sand before heading towards the water to join everyone.

Death101
12-18-2013, 11:51 AM
"Yamato." I hear Haruna's voice shortly after we get into the hot springs. "Yes Haruna?" I ask not moving from my spot or looking up at her. "You made the right call when you let them join us." I open one eye to look at her. "I always made a good choice." She looked at me and laughed. "Oh yea like that night in Hakgu when w-" I open my other eye. "Let's not relive that night." I see her face she a little sad about my reaction but let's it go. Hakgu had been a bad mistake. She and I had both been drunk... that's about all I'll say on the matter.

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 05:35 PM
I scoop Tora up into my arms as we walk into the water. Once I was about waist deep a flash a devious smile and dropped her, the water splashing around her. Tora emerged from the water and laughed before tackling me from behind. "Makes me want a little sister." Sakura said with a laugh as she and Genji walked towards them. "Easy girls...I can't have either of my princesses getting hurt." Genji stated with a smile. Sakura bursted out laughing. "Ew...gag me." She said before going under water. I couldn't help but laugh at his statement as well.

Death101
12-18-2013, 06:58 PM
"Still a flirt Genji?" I ask running up and tackling him push him under water while Haruna laughs as she tackles Sakura into the water.

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 08:48 PM
"He likes you, he likes you!" Tora teased while everyone else was underwater. I rolled my eyes as I looked over at her. "Oh, whatever!" I shout, splashing water at her. It was strange to be getting any sort of attention from a guy. The past couple years of my life have been dedicated to protecting my sister, there was no time for anything else. "Well n-" Genji tried to explain once they all emerged but was quickly cut off by Sakura. "Yes!" She yelled, throwing her arms up into the air. "Should have seen him the entire way down the damn tower. He was like a love sick puppy dog. I haven't seen him this wound up in a long time." She added. I slowly started to submerge myself underwater as she spoke, thinking that if I move slow enough no one will notice then I will be gone and not have to embarrass myself by blushing in front of everyone.

Death101
12-18-2013, 09:28 PM
"I could have guessed it." I hear Haruna laugh behind me. "As for you Yamato, I haven't seen you this out going in years." I splash Haruna then tackle her under the water and we both come up laughing. "Well I think that it's sweet that Genji has a girl friend." I add as both me and Haruna start to back up towards the shore.

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Once I felt the redness leave my cheeks I pop up from under the water in time to hear Yamato's comment. "He has a hmmm?" I asked quickly, all my words running together into mush. "Come on my lady, my vicious lady, and my little lady. We should all get something to eat." Genji said, looking from me to Sakura to Tora. Tora giggled and grabbed my hand as we all walked out of the water.

Death101
12-18-2013, 10:09 PM
As I crash down onto a towel I wave as they leave for the mall mall area. "Hey pick up something fancy like a Yukata or two, we're going to a festival tonight!" I shout as Haruna lifts my head and sets it on her lap as I fall asleep. "Hm, you truly are my one and only master, Yamato." I barely hear her and see her smile before I fall asleep.

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 10:51 PM
"Ugh, this means I have to get dressed up?" I asked with a sigh. "I know how you feel. But don't worry, it will only be for a night." Sakura assured while rolling her eyes. I don't know the last time I wore a Yukata. Probably when I was a little girl. "I like dressing up!" Tora said happily as we headed towards the mall. Genji smiled and happily picked her up in his arms as they began to look from something to wear tonight.

Death101
12-18-2013, 11:00 PM
It was about half an hour later I work up and saw Haruna still there but now dressed in a Yukata. "There's a male sized and styled kimono in the shack for you." I looked up and we were in the mall I went in and got changed. ( Yamato's outfit: 4370 ) "You look great Yamato." I smile as I take her hand and we start towards the festival grounds. "We meeting them there?" I ask looking at her. "Yes, they said they wanted to surprise you when we arrived." I nod wondering what they've got in mind.

LexiiieDearest
12-18-2013, 11:23 PM
Tora had no problem picking out something that she would enjoy wearing. Myself and Sakura on the other hand, not so much. After shopping, I took the girls to a near by salon to get our hair and make-up done. Genji went off to shop for himself while we did so. Lastly, we stopped and picked up gifts for Haruna and Yamato before heading to the festival. I decided on an electric blue Yukata with while flowers, Sakura decided on a deep purple Yukata with black flowers, and Tora decided on a light blue Yukata with yellow flowers. We all got our hair straightened for the event. Genji complimented us all as we headed towards the festival, meeting up with them. "We got you both a present, to thank you for accepting us." I explained, handing them each a box. Inside Haruna's was a locket encased with diamonds. On the inside was a picture of Yamato with an engraving that said 'I will always protect you.' For Yamato was a gold watch that had a video playing on loop in the face of the watch. The video was one of a butterfly flying, just like the one he was watching earlier.

Death101
12-19-2013, 12:16 AM
I pull both girls into a hug. "Thank you." I see Haruna put it on as I slid my watch on. "Alright, so you want to walk the festival togther or should I let you and your Darkni enjoy it together?" I ask winking an Genji.

LexiiieDearest
12-19-2013, 02:45 AM
Genji smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "We can walk together for a while then if we want to explore on our own, we can." He stated, gently nodding to thank Yamato. I shrug as I look around at everyone. "Yeah, that sounds good to me." I said, excited to see all that this festival had in store.

Death101
12-19-2013, 03:24 AM
I locked my arm with Haruna. "Let's go shall we?" I ask smiling. "I think that's a great idea, let's spend some time together then break off for a bit and meet up?" I hear Haruna lay out a plan for us to do. "That sounds great, Tora want a piggy back?" I offer her smiling. I can't believe that this is happening Haruna is the first person I've ever opened up to but now Genji, Sakura, Tora and her sister have manged to get under my skin and become friends I think that's the right word for someone you can trust and care for.

LexiiieDearest
12-19-2013, 03:46 AM
Tora smiled up at him. "Yes!" She yelled as she ran towards him. I couldn't help but laugh as Genji wrapped an arm around me. "Well thanks guys. Now I'm lonely." Sakura joked as she smiled at me and Genji. I laughed again and shrugged. "I'm sorry." I said as we walked together. "Do they have cotton candy here?" Tora asked with a smile as she held onto Yamato.

Death101
12-19-2013, 03:55 AM
"More then likely." I spot something even better. "Hey Tora ever try squid covered in stake sauce?" I ask tilting my head up just enough to see her face. I notice Haruna smile as she goes off to grab boxed sushi I smile as I see Genji trying to impress Sakura Tora's sister at the strength tester. (Okay I totally forget Tora's elder sister's name. Little help. :P )

LexiiieDearest
12-19-2013, 04:12 AM
(Lol it's Karri (: ) Tora shook her head as she held onto him. "No, what's it like?" She asked. I smile while watching Genji test his strength, nearly breaking the machine. "Take it easy there hulk." I tease while looking up at Genji. He smiled back at me and gently took my hand. "Oh, don't worry beautiful. I can be gentle." He stated. I laugh and shake my head as we continue walking. I've grown to like his forward, cheesy way of flirting. Here with everyone, this is the first time that I've been able to relax and let go of all of my responsibilities. It was nice for once.

Death101
12-19-2013, 04:35 AM
I smile as I walk over and get to and throw some money onto the counter. I hear him tell thanks and come again as I hand one up to Tora while setting her on a bench and taking a seat. "Try it." I got both of us two and two for Haruna who comes over with boxed sushi for me and her. "I got you your favorite." I smile finishing the squid on a stick. "Here, I got you some." I pass her squid to her and take my Sushi. "Enjoying yourself Tora?" I ask looking at her sitting next to me.

LexiiieDearest
12-19-2013, 05:07 AM
Genji smiled and got some sushi for me and Sakura. I sat down on the bench with the two and began eating. Tora smiled and nodded. "Yes, thank you! This is yummy." She said excitedly, finessing it relatively quick. I scarf down my own sushi before letting out a loud burp. "Oops..." I said with a giggle. I'm so used to being at home where I never have to worry about who hears me burp. Sakura started laughing and nudged me gently. "Such a lady!" She said. I looked over at Genji, smiling widely at me. "Ugh, you just keep getting better." He said with a laugh.

Death101
12-19-2013, 05:23 AM
"You know Genji, I bet I can beat you at most of the games here." I smile at him a bit and hear Haruna sigh. "Here they go..." I look at Genji. "Loser has to do one thing for everyone here before the end of the night." I smile I didn't know it but Haruna slipped Sake into my Sushi.

LexiiieDearest
12-19-2013, 05:28 AM
"Ooooh...challenge accepted." Genji said, his voice stern but a smile remain on his face. Sakura let out a sigh. "Boys will be boys I suppose." She said. I laugh and look at the girls. "So, this is a common thing?" I ask. Sakura nods. "Sadly, yes." She said. Tora smiled and snatched some of my sushi. "I think it will be fun to watch!" She enthused.

Death101
12-19-2013, 06:07 AM
And so about thirty minutes later me and Genji have done every game... but one... and we're tied at fifteen to fifteen I look at Tora, Sakura, Haruna and Karri who now all of a gift from each of us. "Genji how do we settle this?" I ask Genji. "Hey, Saruka, Tora, Karri look I've got an idea on how to break the tie..." I she her point to sign that says 'Annuel miss Yukata contest.' My eyes fly wide and I look at Genji and shout. "Run!" We both take off in diffrent directions. Genji getting chased by Karri and Sakura, myself by Haurna and Tora. I can tell what their idea is by the look in their face and the ropes.

LexiiieDearest
12-19-2013, 07:50 PM
The girls bust out laughing while chasing the guys down. Myself and Sakura have a hard time holding the large Genji still but we some how manage to do so, I think he let us. "Please please please! It would be so funny if you both entered! You guys said you would compete in everything here...and I do believe that is part of everything!" I shout, trying to contain my laughter. Sakura was near tears. "The thought of you in a Yukata!" She laughed, trying to catch her breath. Genji rolled his eyes as he looked down at us. "The only way I'm doing this is if one of you two join me." He stated, Sakura immediately pointing at me. "Oh come on!" I yell. Tora sprinted after Yamato before catching up to him and jumping on his back. "Oh please do it! I want to get you all pretty so you can win!" Tora enthused while clamped onto his back. "Genji is too big to be a pretty lady, you will win." She said, her devilish child mind trying to trick him for her own benefits.

Death101
12-20-2013, 01:29 AM
I slid behind a vendor and trip Haruna into my arms. "You both realize I'm only doing this because Tora asked." I state and Haruna nods. "If I find a photo of this some where later I'm going to get you back Haruna." I look at her and she nods as we walk over to meet up with Genji and the others. "What big man they caught you?" I ask looking at Haruna who's smiling. "Everyone's doing this." I add and Haruna tries to bolt this time I caught her by her collar. "Where the Fuck you think you going?" I ask pull her into a bear hug.

LexiiieDearest
12-20-2013, 04:23 AM
"All of us?" Sakura asked, a shocked expression on her face. "No, you're crazy. I'm barely happy with the fact that I'm wearing this and you want me to go parade around like some dumb bitch?" She asked with a sarcastic laugh. I let out a sigh as I have a hard time believing what is about to come out of my mouth. "You know, it won't be that bad...and it will only be for like an hour or so." I said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Besides, if you are really unhappy with this you can go on stage and just mock all of the girls that are taking it seriously." I said with a laugh.

Death101
12-20-2013, 01:45 PM
Some Time Later...

I slowly walk back, so far three different guys tried to ask me out. I'm going to kill someone before the nights over. As I slowly head towards them I try not to laugh at Genji. "Oh wow you actually did it." I state coming to a stop looking at them.

LexiiieDearest
12-20-2013, 10:31 PM
The girls all returned together, more glamorous than before. "We are never going to talk about this night again. Do I make myself clear?" Genji asked with a blank expression. I couldn't help but laugh as I reached up, gently touching his wig. "Oh come on, but you look so pretty." I teased, Sakura laughing with me. Every time Sakura looked at either of the guys she busted out laughing.

Death101
12-20-2013, 10:57 PM
"Let's just get though this, the MC gave me the list, supposedly it's only the six of us plus four other girls." I add, my voice sounding like a girls. At the moment, I was a girl because Haruna had used the powers on me. I wasn't happy but it did make is some what easier for me to deal with it, though it was a bit scary because I enjoyed the guys hitting on me. I think Haruna didn't tell me about the side effects. I hope I can get changed back to normal.

LexiiieDearest
12-20-2013, 11:09 PM
"That's it?" I asked, looking down at the list. "Our chances are looking pretty good." I added. Sakura let out a heavy sigh. "So I only have four other girls to make fun of? Well that's lame as hell!" She yelled. I laugh at her comment and glance up at Genji who still had a neutral expression on his face. "Oh...cheer up." I said, gently holding his hand. His entire face lit up as he looked down at my hand inside of his. Tora smiled, looking up at Yamato. "You look pretty." She said.

Death101
12-20-2013, 11:19 PM
"Don't push it." I pat her on the head as we make our way for the stage. The show begins and the other four girls have dropped out and now it's the last round and it's me and Genji. The last few rounds I'd tried to get voted out but one of the girls made it so they did worse so It looked like I was just shy and anxious. Sad to say the crowd ate it up so now myself and Genji are the last to and we need to go out and speak about ourselves. I look at Genji who heads out on stage. "Well miss, this whole time you've been called by a number what's your name?" I watch as the MC asks his questions and only hope Genji wins so I don't have to live with that in my mind for the rest of my life.

LexiiieDearest
12-22-2013, 12:18 AM
The girls were both shocked and very entertained that the guys were the ones competing in the final round. I sat with all of them, watching from back stage as the questions began to roll. Genji strutted out onto the stage and prepared himself for the first question. "Oh, no. My name really is five." He joked, in his best girl voice. His hopes were to make corny jokes but the crowd seemed the love that one. He cursed at himself in his head. "My name is Karri." He said. My jaw nearly hit the floor when he used my name. "He did not...." I say.

Death101
12-22-2013, 04:04 AM
Some Time Later...

I sigh as they get ready to announce the winner. I only hope it's not me. "And the winner is Mrs.Yuki Sakmato!" I almost run off the stage in fear but I force myself to walk out on stage. I see all the guys in the audience and then Haruna taping it as the MC walks over and hands me the trophy. After servel photos myself and everyone else is high up in the festival grounds over looking it. We're all dressed normally and waiting for the fireworks to start. "Well, that was fun." I sigh listing to Haruna. "Right, Yuki?" I flip the finger at Haruna and she laughs.

LexiiieDearest
12-22-2013, 05:16 PM
As they announced the winner, a huge smile spread across Genji's face. Most people in the audience were confused as to why he looked so happy. I couldn't contain my laughter, neither could the rest of the girls. When we all met back up, Genji was still smiling. "That is one thing that I am proud to lose!" He said with laugh. Tora ran to Yamato and gave him a hug. "Even though I wanted to win, I'm glad you did." She said.

Death101
12-22-2013, 05:40 PM
"At the very least, we've got something fun to remember about tonight." Pull Tora into a hug and Haruna who I steal the tape from. "Anyway shut it the fireworks are about to start." I add as the first few start to fly into the sky and go off.

LexiiieDearest
12-22-2013, 05:45 PM
I smiled down at Tora as she runs towards me. "I like our new family." She said. I couldn't help but smile at her words. "Me too." I replied as I look up at the fireworks. It was true, we basically found ourselves a new family, something we have been missing for far too long. Genji wrapped his arm around my waist as we watched the fireworks launch into the air.

Death101
12-22-2013, 06:12 PM
I watch everyone quietly as I think. "Hey I've got an idea." I add as an evil grin crosses my face. "Home about a little more fun before the nights over. Anyone up for a test of courage?" I ask smiling at everyone. Tomorrow begins our task of rebuilding the balance why not have some fun while we can is all I'm thinking.

LexiiieDearest
12-22-2013, 08:29 PM
I raise a brow as I see the evil grin on his face. "I can't decide if I'm more intrigued...or more worried because of the look on your face." I say with a laugh as Genji hugs me. Sakura smiled and nodded. "You know I'm always up for a challenge." She said, tickling Tora's sides. Tora laughed and squirmed away from her. "I like fun!" She said.

Death101
12-22-2013, 09:08 PM
"Grab a partner!" I shout as I grab Haruna by the shoulder and bring her close to me everyone is with their Darkni. I smile I actually know a fairly good place outside of the areas where the Darkni live. "Follow me." I slowly walk along the path that goes down by the beach to the murky cave. "Rules are simple. Lose your partner you lose, faint you lose, scream you lose, cry you lose, make it to the end without losing and you win, you're aloud to scare the other teams, oh and watch out this cave is known for the dead Darkni that haunt it." I smile, this cave was one of the creepiest places there was.

LexiiieDearest
12-22-2013, 09:12 PM
"Ummm..." I say, slowly walking closer to Sakura. "No offense Genji, but Sakura isn't afraid of anything. So I'm going to stick with her." I teased. Sakura laughed and linked arms with me. "She basically called you a little bitch." She said. Genji laughed and shook his head. "Okay, I see how it is. Come on Tora." He said, picking her up in his arms. I looked up at Yamato with a nod, to let him know we were ready. I couldn't help but feel slightly nervous, not entirely sure what to expect from the dark cave so I just began to think of the worst. "Ready!" Tora yelled.

Death101
12-22-2013, 09:23 PM
"Haruna if you'd be so kind." I looked over at her as she pulled out her sword and stuck it in the ground and it fell out from under us. We fell for a moment before we hit a slid that swirled around and around. Soon we all were split into different slides myself and Haruna in one, Sakrua and (Forget her name again lol :P ) in another, then Genji and Tora in the last. Soon myself and Haruna are plopped out into a chamber that's beginning to fill with water. "You just had to make one of the starting areas a death trap didn't you?" She laughed as I though about this trap, I had set a way to turn it off and it was in the room. The other two chambers were one full of slime monsters that loved to bind their guest and not let them leave. The other one showed your most hated memories. "Look for the brick that stops it." I state as myself and Haruna waded though the water and start pressing bricks.

LexiiieDearest
12-22-2013, 09:56 PM
(Lol Karri.)
I was definitely not ready for what was in front of me. After falling with Sakura we were in the room with my most hated memories. I looked around the empty room, wondering what was going to happen. All of a sudden I was reliving the day that my parents had to leave. The first night our house was attacked. Sakura gasped as she watched it all happening, pulling me into a hug. I became numb as I tried to avoid watching.
Tora and Genji fell into the slime monster room. A smile spread across Tora's face as she drew her sword. "Let's kill these jello monsters!" She said, attacking one. Genji couldn't help but laugh as he fought with her.

Death101
12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
"Found it!" I hear as she pushes one and spikes pop out of the roof and it comes down towards us. "No I did!" I shout as I hit another one and everything stops and the door slids open. "Let's go!" (From here on out you can throw whatever you wish at the other two.) I run towards the stairs that go up to the next floor.

LexiiieDearest
12-22-2013, 10:14 PM
I closed my eyes hard as the memory finally stops. My first thought was that I hope Tora didn't have to go through that. Sakura looked at me, sadness written all over her face. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry!" She said. I shook my head and hugged her back. "Yes, I will be okay." I said, a door sliding open in front of us. We then entered a room that had demonic wolves charging after us.
Tora and Genji really enjoyed fighting the "jello monster" mainly because Tora was giggling the entire time she fought them. Genji was near tears as they took down the last one. A door opened and they entered a room with spiked walls. A bloody ghost appeared in front of them, warning them that the walls would begin to cave in. Tora cringed slightly and looked up at Genji. "Be careful of the spikes, we have to find the switch." He said as he began to press bricks and wiggle the spikes.

Death101
12-23-2013, 01:13 AM
As we reach the next floor it's a team challenge, we'd need the others to get up here I see the 'beware of squid.' sign and my face goes blank. "Well shit." I feel something around my leg and then my worlds upside down. "Shit Haruna run." But it's too late the squid has Haruna caught now to in is tickling her and swinging me around. "Fuck, stop tickling me!"Haruna shouts as the squid continues I'd forgotten that Haruna hated it when anyone or anything besides me touched her.

LexiiieDearest
12-23-2013, 03:43 AM
Sakura and I made it to the team floor first. We ran in, seeing them both being tortured by the squid. My first reaction was to laugh. "I'm sorry! This is just funny!" I said, trying to catch my breath from laughing as the squid picked me up as well. "Mother fu...." I said, still laughing as I was whipped around. Tora and Genji entered the chaos, they both laughed as well. "What the hell do we do?" Genji asked as it began tickling me, making me laugh even harder. "Tickle the bitch back!" I yelled. Sakura rolled her eyes. "Are you kidding me? Tickle it back? You're an idiot." She said. Tora ran towards the squid and began to tickle it causing it to let us all go. As I fell to the ground, Genji caught me. "Oh, thank you." I said with a smile.

Death101
12-23-2013, 06:13 PM
"Hell yea, now I can fight." I run up the back of it and when I reach the top I give a swift knock out kick to it before myself and Haruna rush off up the stairs into the maze of mirrors and rush though it trying to find our way.

LexiiieDearest
12-26-2013, 04:25 PM
"Hey! Come back!" Tora laughed as she ran after them, Genji following. Sakura and I ran after them all, Sakura immediately running into a mirror. I busted out laughing as we made our way through the maze, running into some mirrors myself. "This is torture!" Genji yelled. We could all hear a loud thud as his large frame ran into many mirrors.

Death101
12-27-2013, 08:59 PM
A Few Hours Later...

I fall onto a bed in our room. I'd brought them back to the Kamio, a mobile base it was short of like a tank with rooms within it. The others had there rooms with their Darkni and myself and Haruna had one as well. I slowly climb onto the top bunk as I get off Harunas. "God tomorrow begins our work." I state to Haruna who is changing for bed. The Kamio was parked in the ruins of a store so we'd be fine for the night, to wild Darkni the Kamio isn't able to be seen but they are abled to sense that something is where it is and go around it.

LexiiieDearest
12-28-2013, 03:48 PM
"Karri..." Tora called as she walked towards me in her pajamas. I turned to face her with a smile. "Yes?" I asked, picking her up in my arms. "Can you tuck me in?" She asked with a yawn. I laugh softly before taking her into her room and tucking her into bed. Within a few minutes she was already asleep. I knew she was going to sleep well tonight. I walk back out to Haruna while yawning. "What's the plan for tomorrow?" I ask curiously.

Death101
12-28-2013, 06:36 PM
"We'll probably start hunting down rouge Darkni." I call down from my bunk as I try not to fall asleep. "Yea pretty much it'll get pretty rough so be ready." I near Haruna state as she flicks off the lights and I drift off to sleep. Haruna slowly climbs into bed as I roll over. "Goodnight Karii." I hear Haruna as I finial fall asleep.

LexiiieDearest
12-30-2013, 04:12 AM
Genji hugged me tight before heading into his room. I said my goodnights to everyone before heading into my room with Sakura. "Are you sure you're okay after what happened in the cave today?" She asked as she laid down for bed. I let out a sigh and pull the covers over my body. "Yeah, I'll be okay." I replied as I close my eyes, trying not to think about it all. Sakura fell asleep quickly. I was up for some time before finally going to sleep.

Death101
12-30-2013, 04:21 AM
Next Moring...

I slowly sharpen and ploish my blade as Haruna drives the Kamyo along. I hit the intercom and play the recording of a wake up bugale. "Up en' at em' you bunch! Meet me in the front for breakfeast!" I shout as I use my connection with Haruna to finish the pancakes, eggs and bacon then clear the newspapers off the table.

LexiiieDearest
12-30-2013, 04:26 AM
Tora sprung out of bed at the sound of his voice. She quickly got dressed and ran out to Yamato nearly tackling him with a hug. "Good morning!" She yelled. Myself and Sakura let out a groan as we were being woken up. "You get up and then I'll get up." Sakura said. I smirked at her and kicked her underneath the blankets, her body falling to the floor. "Morning." I said with a laugh while she flipped me the bird. "Fuck off." She said with a laugh. I changed clothes and headed towards the table to greet everyone.

Death101
12-30-2013, 05:04 AM
"Food is on the stove plates and forks ect as well, we'll be at the Ki Union soon." The Ki Union controlled most of the from Tokyo to Osaka if we want to over throw the Darkni we'll need them. I've got a strong feeling they'll help though.

LexiiieDearest
12-31-2013, 06:41 AM
I fixed a plate for Tora and then for myself and joined everyone at the table. I ate my food quickly, anxious to start our journey of helping other people and hopefully stopping the Darkni altogether. I feel more determined today than I have in a very long time. "Ready when you are boss." I said with a nod towards Yamato.

Death101
12-31-2013, 08:04 PM
"Before I forget either of you even know anything about the outside world?" I look at them as I sit check over my notes one more time.

LexiiieDearest
01-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Tora looked up at me before I looked back at him. "A little, not really. It'd probably help if you explained." I answered as Tora crawled up into my lap.

Death101
01-02-2014, 01:46 AM
"Be careful you never know when a rouge Darkni will show up or if a person is truly a good person." I state slowly was we get to the capital city of Dain. As I slowly walk down I see where in the main part of it where the government lies right in the port and in front of us stands Dani the capital building.

LexiiieDearest
01-02-2014, 05:40 AM
I nodded and looked down at Tora. "Do you understand?" I asked, gently hugging her. "Yes Karri." She said and hugged me back. I was feeling a bit nervous about today, unsure of exactly what to expect.

Death101
01-04-2014, 11:34 PM
"Follow close behind the Ki are a careful people." I add as I am led into the deeper parts of the building by a escort. I follow quietly, the grand council more then likely has change in the past three hundred years. (Plot Device Alert :P )

LexiiieDearest
01-06-2014, 04:27 AM
( Ohhhh! (: )

I nodded and we all follow silently. I look over at Tora and notice a worried look on her face. I gently place a hand on her shoulder and nod to her, letting her know that everything would be alright and that she shouldn't worry.

Death101
01-06-2014, 05:55 AM
I feel the ground rumble and look at the girls. "Get back!" I shout, but it's not fast enough, both their Darkni get pulled into the beast that comes out of the ground. I watch in horror as it slashes at me and Haruna saves me. I grab Haruna as she falls, bleeding in my arms. "I'm glad to have lived at your side master." I feel her hand on my face as she pulls me down and kisses me. "Now, take my power and return to your place as Darkni king or should I say, Devil of Shadows." I feel my strength return and my true nature as well. I look at the Darkni in front of us, it's all of the other Darkni, but I feel Genji and Sakruai inside me as well as Haruna I let lose and grow into my Dragon form and as my wings burst out I roar. "Tora, get onto my back, your sister needs to get on as well, it's what Sakurai and Genji's last wish is, for me to protect you, they say even though it's been short that it's been an honor to sever along side not only the Devil of Shadows, but to wonderful girls as well." I wait for them to get on.

LexiiieDearest
01-07-2014, 04:07 AM
I grab Tora immediately and try to shield her eyes from everything that just happened. I could feel her shaking in my arms. I look up at him, horror written all over my face. "Okay." I reply softly and climb onto his back with my little sister. All I could do was comfort Tora after seeing how upset she become. I wanted to cry with her but knew that I needed to keep it together for the two of us. "It's going to be okay." I whisper while holding her close to me. The two of us were both very shocked to see him in his true form. There was so much we didn't know about this world. I held onto his back with one hand and Tora in the other, hoping that this battle would be over very soon and that we would all make it out alive.

Death101
01-07-2014, 04:26 AM
I drive my claws deep into the beast and start to tear out its souls but by bit. "Brothers, Father, Lords of the realms, release your selves!" I shout and the souls unbound. I watch as they do and as they return to my realm. I see the last dark soul. A rotten seed. "Well, that was fast." I walk over and eat the soul. Then the gates to the other realms open and the other realm lords come forth all the gods, my brothers and siters Devil's and my father Lucifer. "Well Devil of Shadows, the world is in blance and it's fixing itself as we speak. But you must return home and chose what becomes of them." I look to the girls and slid them off of me as I open a portal to my realm. "Girls, I lay before up a choice. Come with me and be reunited with your Darkni, or go home and forget all this." I add looking at them.

LexiiieDearest
01-07-2014, 04:45 AM
I looked down at Tora and ran a hand through her hair. "What do you think kiddo?" I asked. She looked up at me and a smile spread across her face. "I want to stay with them." She said softly. I smile back at her with a nod. All I wanted was to protect my sister and keep her happy. "Looks like we are coming with you." I said. This journey we had together was a fun one. We shared many memories and I even developed a soft spot in my heart for Genji. Maybe they broke my window for a reason. Maybe this was our destiny from the very beginning. I believe that we crossed paths for a reason, and this was it.

Death101
01-07-2014, 05:07 AM
"Then let's go home." I started towards the portal and when we cross over it closes for the last time. "I suppose now that you live here, you'll need a home." I stay as Genji and Sakruai come up. Haruna is within me forever she's passed on but lives as well. "Genji, Sakruai, perhaps you'd be intrested in making you lots home at the base of my den?" I ask as I sense my Realm return to it's true size as the Darkni, all return even Haruna. I thought she'd be within me but I guess not. I don't want her to sever me after she died to save me. She must live now.

LexiiieDearest
01-08-2014, 07:09 AM
I couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness and relief now that we were united. Tora gave everyone big hugs. I hugged everyone as well and Genji even kissed me. It was still an unreal feeling that all of it was over so fast. It was a hell of a journey and I'm glad that everyone was okay. I could tell that Tora was going to be very happy here, I would be as well. Maybe they could all enter another beauty pageant in the future.

Death101
01-08-2014, 02:43 PM
So in the end that's our story. Fate brought us together and we stayed together. In he end Genji married his crush. Since I'm immortal I ended up granting the others the same power. I also married Tora when she turned 26 it was a weird day, but if we went back and did it again, I think we'd do it all the same.