PDA

View Full Version : {F}ight {T}o {S}urvive; Can we survive the winter?

Mysteria
10-18-2009, 05:53 PM
A Roleplay By skyestarweaver:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/776/skybanner.png
Many thanks to Deadshot for the lovely banner!

~The In Character Topic is Here (http://74.220.215.108/%7Erolepla3/forum/showthread.php?p=973#post973)~

{S}tory:

It’s a cold winter. Freezing cold. Sickness means death, and to top it off homeless and poor are freezing and starving to death left right and center. And yet, taking refuge in an abandoned shack is a small group.
This group consists of the best, most notorious thieves the city has ever known. Doors are barred and locked; windows slammed shut, all in fear of this particular group.
This particular group is struggling for survival.
They are going through the coldest winter in history.
Hands fumble in attempts to pick locks and pockets.
They huddle in corners, shivering, searching for food and warmth.
Will they survive?

{R}anks:

Government:
Police officers, detectives, paramedics, jail guards, and other such characters would be under this category.

Pick Pockets
The title says it all. These guys are great at casually shoving their hand into somebody else’s pocket and retrieving what they’re after.

Lock Picks
These ones can pick any lock and disable any alarm. They don’t even need a set of lock picks to do their job. Often they use other things such as unbent paper clips.

The Boss
Usually the toughest person of the group, the others (generally) cringe away in fear. He has all the power, and takes charge in all situations. This guy often specializes in anything and everything.

Fighters
Obviously, these guys do most of the fighting. If a battle breaks out, these are usually either the ones who caused it, or the ones who end it. Some specialize in using weapons; others are masters of karate and other such sports. They are also the kind of guys who kick down doors, and smash through windows and, occasionally, walls.

Distracters:
Experts in creating diversions, these people are always handy to have. They are quick thinking, and will use anything and everything to their advantage when it comes to helping the others in their group get out of sticky situations.

**All members can do some pick pocketing, fighting and some lock picking/alarm disabling. But every member specializes in what it is he or she does for a job**

{R}ules:

-No spamming
-Follow site rules
-Violence and Romance are encouraged, but try to keep this PG-13ish
-Try to keep posts to a minimum of 3 lines
-DO NOT post two times in a row. (There is a handy dandy ‘Edit’ button)
-No Power Playing/God Moding
-I reserve the right to add/modify/take away rules at ANY time
-HAVE FUN!

{C}haracter {S}keleton

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: (Please link to image if any)
History:
Other:
{P}layers:

The Boss:
Pick Pockets:
Username: edeekbcool
Character Name: Faye Catigern
Appearance: Growing up with abusive parents and a tough childhood has left faye with many scars all over her body. She trys to cover this up by amost always wearing long sleeves and full length pants. Her long hair is bright red and is kept un-tidy and matted. She stands in at about 160 cm's and has often been bullied about her height. She has a verry slender build and becuase of this, is finding it hard to survive in the cold.
History: Being born into a family with abusive parents shes had a hard childood. She always struggled at school and this combined with her parents abuse caused her to run away at age 14. Her parents thought it was a blessing to get rid of her, and she didn't have any friends that would worry so no authorities were ever alerted. With no other way to get food or money she lernt to survive by pick-pocketing and stealing.
Other: Faye has lernt that she has to be ruthless to survive in the world and will do whatever it takes to survive, witohut regretting anything.

Lock Picks:
Username: skyestarweaver
Character Name: Sergio Rewolf
Appearance: Sergio is tall for his age, and could easily pass as 18, especially with a fake ID. He has shaggy hair that almost falls to his shoulders and is the colour of sand. His skin is pale and his eyes are green; quite the contrast to his general outfit of dark jeans, black t-shirts and black sweatshirts.
History: Sergio never speaks of his past, though it can be coaxed out of him with time and trust.
His father was a murderer, and known all over the world for it too. Though Sergio’s childhood wasn’t too happy, and was certainly filled to the brim with violence, he still loved his father. Sergio learned most of what he knew from the man, who shared all of his killing techniques with him in the hopes that his son would carry on the business. Sergio used to do a lot of killing, but has since then made Locks and Alarms his focus.
Other: Sergio feels incomplete without his lock picks, and will do a lot to get them back. He likes to use daggers in a fight, but will use a handgun if it’s available.

Fighters:
Username: silent
Character Name: Larissa Bedingfield
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eQ5BBnWj_T8/SYaI6fAc2iI/AAAAAAAAG_g/zBU_PPe2-js/s400/cammy-by-peteryvonne.jpg] put the scar over her right eye a bit above her eyebrow down about quarter inch below her eye
History: Larissa was one of the kids that grew up on the street, and knows her way around the city. She learned to fight from watching stolen movies and from other kids in the street. She considers fighting an art, uses linear(direct, straight-on movements, attacks, or head-on blocks. In and out... ) movement, with Soft (used to off-balnce attacker)hits at first, and uses the external (weight, shifting, etc) technique. Nothing is known about her parents or other family other than she is a single child.
Other: though she is a street child she's also a rather quiet person with the attitude "fight first, ask questions later.".
||~~==++==~~||
Username: Silent Angel
Character Name: Jace Christian
Appearance:http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh229/Cascade2Earth/Hell2.jpg
History: Jace specializes in swords. She has been learning how to use a sword since she was 12.

Jace was 11 when her parents died and went to five foster homes before she runaway.
The first foster home, was a regular foster home. The couple were a bunch of parent wannabes, as in, they treated her like she was only two. She lasted there for three months.
The second foster home, was the best out of the seven. It was a single parent. A mom. Her name was Lauren. Jace was with her for six months. Lauren was considering adopting Jace but then she started dating. When Jace meet Michael, the guy she was dating, Michael automatically despised her and Jace despised him. So, a month later, Michael had enough of Jace and told Lauren if she wanted to date him, she would have to get rid of Jace. Lauren, considered dumping him, but Jace shook her head. If Lauren was happy with him, then she would leave, so she went to another foster home.
The third foster home was the second worst.
It was a couple of rock star wannabes. They didn't feed her and they didn't pay any attention to her. So Jace got her own food and made friends with some people at grocery stores, restruants, etc. and worked for them to get food. That lasted about a month.
Foster home number four was the second best. Jace liked them, and the couple who were older, liked her. The probably is, they died because of an accident of who knows what....that lasted 2 months.
The last, and final foster home was the worst for Jace. She had enough of all the horrible foster homes and took it out on the parents, who, were pretty cruel to her. They were always out late and when they came back at midnight, they looked tired, and dazed. When they were out one night, Jace ran away. She was twelve at the time. On the road, she meet someone, and he taught her how to use a sword. Every since, she's been practicing.
Other: Er, she loves to run. She can run long distances at one pace.

Distracters:
Username: Sequin Confetti
Character Name: Michaela (Mikey) Rhodes
Appearance: Mikey looks a lot older than she really is and she uses that to her advantage. She has dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. She's reasonably tall and quite skinny. Her clothing is usually some sort of skimpy dress and heels. [Picture] (http://th06.deviantart.net/fs37/300W/i/2008/242/4/f/Hooker_Kat_04_by_WrozkaKotek.jpg)
History: Mikey grew up with an average family and an average life in a small suburb until she turned about fourteen. Bored of that life she ran away the first chance she got, that chance was with a man who unfortunately made promises he couldn't nor wanted to keep. He got her addicted to drugs, and thus him. He makes her "repay" each time he provides for her, and she is willing because she knows she needs it, and at one point she loved him. She had to run away with him for a reason, right? She is unable to leave the city in fear that she won't be able to get these things that her body now needs. Also, Mikey doesn't think she'd ever be able to face her family again after all she had done.
Other: Mikey is really cautious about trusting people. Especially men. She carries around a series of daggers, a small pistol, and a can of mace for protection and if she is ever needed to fight.
||~~==++==~~||
Username: Flex
Character Name: Del Thorne
Appearance: Standing at 5’7”, Del is of West Indian descent – large, brown eyes; sensuous lips; raven-dark hair and a nifty grin are just a few of her charismatic features. She’s not athletically built; but rather soft, with curvaceous hips and a well-endowed chest. Her dress code is fairly casual – her current outfit consisting of a baseball cap, khaki shorts, a Hello Kitty tang-top and a black, leather jersey.
History: Del was born to an average well-to-do family; with a mother and father. As an only child she was quite often spoiled rotten by her mother - and when her father left home to pursue a relationship with a mysterious woman – this nurturing only increased. It was however, at fifteen, that Del began to show the consequences of her mother’s endless pampering – she began to break school rules; insulting teachers, destroying school equipment, vandalising school buildings. Eventually expelled, her mother tried her at another school; only for her to be expelled again. Del, sick of society, eventually ran away from home at the age of sixteen, almost instantly drawing into the world of crime.
Other: Del regrets most of the decisions she has made; especially running away from home. However, she’s too proud to admit to these insecurities and doubts.

Bia
10-28-2009, 07:35 PM

skyestarweaver
11-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Okay guys.
We continued farther than the posts that've been transfered, so does anybody have suggestions?
Should we just continue from what is on the new RPA, or should we see if we can remember the last posts and continue from those?

Flex
11-10-2009, 06:37 AM
SKYE! You're here! Awesome! :3

Hell Knight's here... but I haven't Nelly OR Ed around. Hm... the moderators can still see the old forum; perhaps we should ask for the other posts to be transferred as well? Or we could just go on from where we were?

skyestarweaver
11-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Good to know that at least you're here! :) You don't think they'd have changed usernames for the new site, do you?

I don't like asking a lot from Moderators, I'm sure they're super busy, but if they'd be able to even transfer the last few posts I'd be eternally grateful.

MidKnight
11-11-2009, 01:01 AM
As always Flex knows am here. lol.

Flex
11-11-2009, 07:27 AM
~rofl~

I think Nelly has registered - if you check the member list, she's on there. She hasn't posted yet, though. And, hm... I'll ask Mysteria about transferring the posts! -che-

Mysteria
11-11-2009, 07:51 AM
OMG, :( I am so sorry, I had no clue that some of this had not been brought over yet. Please, accept my apology and please, never hesitate to contact a staff member if you need help with anything!

skyestarweaver
11-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Thanks Mysteria! It's probably our fault really, for continuing once what we had had been transfered already. ^^;

Mysteria
11-15-2009, 11:28 PM
It was no fault of yours at all, I had been trying to go back and make sure that anything new had been updated on this forum too, but with so many transfers to do, this one got by me. (there was A LOT to transfer and some stories had as much as thirty posts in one day to add!!)

But, I am glad that they are all there now and like I said, dont ever hesitate to ask if you need anything else from the OOC or anything else.

Flex
11-17-2009, 12:20 PM
Thanks again, Mysteria. -che-

Hm... hey Skye; should we wait for Hell Knight?

MidKnight
11-18-2009, 12:28 AM
Sorry I had to create a new character lol.

Username: Hell Knight
Character Name: Deacon
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime/framierwin/anime.jpg?o=234
History: Deacon use to fight for money for high bosses who use to own him, pretty much they abused him so he could fight. Sometimes in certain matches he would refuse to fight anyone. So one of the bosses send somebody to rough him to get him going. When he turned 24, he managed to escape the grasp of the high bosses, leaving the city of where he was last and leaving his entire history and past. Now days, Deacon only fights for himself, he doens't do it for money, he does it for pride and honor.
Other: Deacon is a quiet person, sometimes he'll say things at a point where everybody gets confused or mouthing off with each other.

skyestarweaver
11-19-2009, 12:57 AM
Hell Knight: Is this instead of or as well as your other character? Also, please make sure to follow the character profile that I gave in the first post on the OOC thread. ^^

MidKnight
11-19-2009, 07:53 PM
The spoiler won't let me view of my last character and some how my character detail got destroyed so I had no choice to create a new one.

skyestarweaver
11-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Hmm. It won't work for me either. -hadn't noticed that before-
Okay. This is a replacement though? Even if your character's profile isn't up here anymore, you can still play him. That's what the rest of us are doing. ^^

MidKnight
11-20-2009, 01:37 AM
Really? lol, well I forgot about all my posts and everything since little bit of other RP's are still here. I'll just play as this guy for now, he's a little more improved than my last character.

skyestarweaver
11-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Alright, sounds fine to me.

Flex
11-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Anyone want to post? ~rofl~

Nelly
11-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Ok, I am here!~ I had quickly gotten an account when this new one was set up before my days got crowded, but now they are free and I am here! -just posted too btw-

Flex
12-01-2009, 01:41 AM
NELLY! You're back!

Awesome. -che-

skyestarweaver
12-01-2009, 04:28 AM
Yay, good to have you Nelly! :)
I finally got around to posting my reply, too.

Nelly
12-02-2009, 07:05 PM
Ok so is HellKnight going to join in at any time does anyone know? or is he registered yet?

Flex
12-03-2009, 11:35 AM
Um... he has registered, but I think he created a new character? We'll see what he says, I guess.

Nelly
12-03-2009, 02:57 PM
hm... Alright ^^

Edit: go ahead and reply flex, i'm not sure what i'm going to say yet, so you can go ahead and post.

Flex
12-04-2009, 12:54 PM
Posted!

Man, we're all in a fix now, aren't we? ~rofl~ Anyone have any ideas what to do?

Nelly
12-04-2009, 03:11 PM
I may have an idea...but question about the roof, is it just out the window and straight down, or do you climb out the window down a slanted roof, then jump off? -making sure so I don't screw up everyone else's thought-

Flex
12-05-2009, 02:25 AM
It's just a window, I think. -che-

Nelly
12-05-2009, 04:42 AM
Hm, alright I will post tonight then!

Flex
12-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Great post, Nelly! I'll post tomorrow, I promise--Skye, feel free to post before me. -che-

Nelly
12-10-2009, 02:46 PM
way to post Flex! and by the way, the characters name is Larissa, just thought I should let you know ^_^

skyestarweaver
12-28-2009, 05:16 AM
How was everyone's holidays?

Flex
12-28-2009, 07:02 AM
haha, mine were pretty good! ~rofl~ How about yours?

And Nelly; that was a typo--sorry about that!

skyestarweaver
12-29-2009, 01:03 AM
:3
Also pretty good. Lots of the websites I go on seem to be slowing down, though.

Nelly
01-06-2010, 06:42 PM
Hahah it's all good. And I had a pretty good holiday. sorry if i'm lagging behind anywhere on the story....for some reason i'm not getting the emails that say someone has posted on such and such thread...so i will go look at that when i get home and post if I am behind.