PDA

View Full Version : [M] Zombieland...The United States of Zombies?

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 03:18 AM
Rated Mature for - Gore, Violence, Some Nudity, Content, Language, and More Gore.

IC - http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=279498#post279498

Credit for original - Sedalb

http://www.collider.com/wp-content/i..._poster_01.jpg
http://www.collider.com/wp-content/image-base/Movies/Z/Zombieland/slice_zombieland_movie_poster_01.jpg

http://www.collider.com/wp-content/i..._poster_01.jpg

Welcome to the United States of America. Land of the free, home of the brave… oh yeah and home of one other thing…

Zombies

Ever since some poor sap took a bite out of a contaminated piece of Kentucky Fried Chicken, the first zombie was born. It wasn’t long before they were crawling all over the place. The virus affected their brain, making them erratic, violent… and they had a serious case of the munchies. Their snack of choice? Other humans of course…

Now the entire country, possibly the world, has been infected, and it’s people like me who stayed alive because of a few simple rules.

Rule #1: Cardio
As soon as the zombies went loose, the fat people were the first to go. Poor cardio resulted in zero chance of survival. No matter how secure you were, there’s going to be one time or another that requires you to run.

Rule #2: Double tap
We’re in America, we can never be too stingy with our bullets. After you shoot a zombie, instead of wondering weather or not it’s dead, give it a quick bullet to the head. If you think too long you might find yourself with a “dead” zombie biting your neck to satisfy their hunger.

Rule #3: Avoid Bathrooms
As time passed, the zombies starting getting clever. They started to attack us when we were at our most vulnerable place. If they can be avoided, avoid bathrooms at all cost.

We’re in Zombieland now, people who used to be your friends and family are mindless human eating monsters now. If you’re not ready you’ll be soon to go.

And finally Rule #4: Buckle up, because it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

Where are we?

Los Angeles, California

Word of mouth between the non-zombies spoke of a zombie-free area in Detroit Michigan. With all the guns they had up there it really isn’t that much of a surprise. As promising as it does sound, no actual evidence has risen that Detroit is zombie-free unlike the rest of America, but for many non-zombies like us, it’s our last hope for survival.

Get ready for a cross country zombie killin’ ride.

So tell me who are you?

Name: (This is fairly simple, your name goes here)
Nickname: (See, in Zombieland people don't like giving real names. Makes us too attached and stuff. Nicknames are all the rage now)
Sex: (Easy for most… but there are some weird people out there)
Appearance: (Post a picture of what you look like, or give us a little description. Though if you'd had trouble wondering what sex you were perhaps you shouldn't use pictures)
Born at: (Your place of birth)
Personality: (Now this is pretty important. We’re in a zombie apocalypse and your personality can determine weather or not you get along with other people without them killing you or throwing you to the zombies)
History: (It can be brief, tell us a little about yourself and how you’ve managed to survive Zombieland thus far)
Preferred Weapon: (In Zombieland, we’re going to run across a lot of weapons. We’ll get some and lose others. Your preferred weapon is a weapon you happen to be really good at using. Doesn’t matter what it is, as long as it can kill a zombie.)

Golden Rules to follow
1. No GMing obviously
2. RP Rules
3. I kick you when you disobey rules too many times.
4. Try to post at least two paragraphs per post. Not what I did in the beginning that was bad RPing for me so I am sorry.
5. Bacon
6. Have Fun...Watch out there is a zombie trying to bite your ass!

Survivors as of right now
JJ - Campster (Good standing)
Krysten Dilazzi - nonangelic92 (Good standing)
Joseph Villenueve - Jansen (Good standing)
River ingman - Ringman (Good standing)
William Bruce - BallsOfIce (Good standing)
Vegas - Cheshire (Good standing)
Nolan Woods - ShadowStrike (Good standing)
Ryan Steam - Cloud (Good standing)
Andrew Cauldron - Higurashi (Good standing)

I also will be keeping track of your "standings". For ex: Your are bleeding then it will be like (Bleeding Light/Normal/Heavy/Severely/Fatal)

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 03:26 AM
Name: Jay Jay "JJ" Zheng

Nickname: Cats, (Ironicly he hates cats/allergic to them) KK

Age: He says that he is 22 because that is his favorite number, but truthfully he is only 20.

Sex: (OMG? I Love Sex? idk >_<) Male

Appearance: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y104/blakkat/america/sasuke/Boy.jpg

Born at: New York, New York (He was on vacation when this happened)

Personality: JJ is a fairly O.K. guy and fairly average all around. Though one flaw in this personality is that he has a huge fear of zombies so when he sees one well bascially if you don't get out of the way he is going to toss you and run for his damn life. JJ is a easy going, kind (very loose on the word kind), decent guy, and very generous. Well when he spots zombies he becomes a very paniced person who doesn't care much about other people other then himself so you can describe that as a selfish manner.

History: JJ was always a average guy who did average things, but he did excel in track in his high school track team. Well when he was in Cally for vacation the zombies finally came. He always had a deep fear for zombies so as soon as he saw a zombie (He has a great arm actually lol, but only when scared.) he picked up the stool he was sitting it on and chucked right at the zombie. Though it did not hit the intended target...its head, but it hit his chest with enough force to knock it down. As soon the stool made contact JJ sprinted off for his car going to a quick get away. Since that day if JJ can grab anything and chuck it at a zombie he will. Right after that he will just sprint off into the horizon screaming at the top of his lungs and maybe even peeing his pants on the way. That is how has been serving from the zombies.

Preferred Weapon: Never runs out of things to throw so anything that he can lift and throw at a zombie.

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 05:37 AM
Name: Krysten Dilazzi
Nickname: Google (Unusual yet cool)
Sex: Female
Appearance: http://www.derok.net/images/entertainment/adrianne%20palicki%20friday%20night%20lights.jpg
Born at: Normal, Illinois
Personality: Fun, witty, sarcastic. She can have a temper espeically when it comes to leaving noone beind. Sure there are rules to not be the hero but she hasn't died yet.
History: Krysten lived a very normal life. THe only reason she was in Cali when this whole thing started was to go to art school. Sure the day she comes to Sunny Cali, a freakin' invasion had to begin.Krysten watched alot of zombie movies to know how to kill one. SHe always knew some day like this would begin, she just didn't think to soon. The first time she saw a zombie, she was just about to enter her apartment when a zombie hooker came charging at her. The only "weapon" Krysten had on her at the time was a fine point stelleto. She waited for the hooker to get near and then glomped both heels on each side of the zombie. She fell down re-dead instantly. Krysten made her way into her apartment, shoved her washer in front of the door and is now just watching the world unfold.
Preferred Weapon: Crowbar, both good for knocking some zombie head in and opening a door.

Damonique
07-21-2010, 06:11 AM
Name: Joseph Villenueve(Answers to his last name)
Nickname: Vil, San Fran'

Sex: Male

Appearance: Joseph is fairly nondescript, standing at about 5'11" and weighing in at only about 135, with light blonde hair chopped short with a straight razor and blue-grey eyes. He's fairly skinny, but with a bit of muscle built up from pushing his mustang around roadblocks and running from zombies.

Born at: San Francisco

Personality: Joseph is a laid back guy with a calm demeanor and a general likability about him. He's been treating zombieland like his own personal playland lately. He was a nothing before the apocalypse, but now he's got the guns and is streetwise enough to survive. But the cold hard reality of the matter is beginning to set in.

History: Joseph had a shitty life before Z-day, so the infection wasn't the worst thing that had ever happened to him. He had dropped out of high school and was stuck in a dead-end job, living in his car and eating fast food every other meal. After America became Zombieland, Joseph filled as many gas cans as he could and headed out to L.A. in hopes of finding more survivors like himself.

Preferred Weapon: Tire Tool, though he's fairly proficient with firearms and has a decent stockpile in the back of his 'Stang, the tire tool keeps him alive and takes care of his baby(that being the Mustang).

Vehicle:'67 Ford Mustang (http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-1960-1969/1967-Ford-Mustang-Blue-sa-Coupe-nf.jpg) Beat up, with some dents and dings here or there, and a bit of blood caked onto the hood and under the tires, but it does the job.

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 06:30 AM
Alright everything looks like it's in order. So you are both accepted ^_^.

Ringman
07-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Name: River ingman
Nickname: Machete (no I am not the machete from the upcoming movie

Sex: male
Appearance: http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/17621913/Ville+Valo++Natalia+Avelon+Ville+Valo.jpg

Born at: Los Angeles, California

Personality: River can be a funny guy at times but he knows how to snap back into reality when needed. If you are acting violent to him River isnt afriad to use violance tight back at you, even if you are messen around. Zombies dont scare him at all, all he does is think they are zombie thugs from his street and he is good to go.

History: River was born in LA, he lived in beverly hills until he was six and the family had to move into a ghetto suberb for reasons dealing with money. When he got there the gangs were going at war with each other, and being the only white boy on the street didnt help one bit. He got beaten alot for it, but at times it wasnt for being diffrent. Well he had always a dry sense of humor which turned to sarcasm alot, and that sarcasm led to the beatings. He learned how to defend for himself during his teens and how not to be the one laying dead on the ground.

His parents hadent like the way River was always out late and disobaying them. The dislikes turned to hatred and soon his parents couldnt stand him living with them. Rivers parents were snooty rich people before they became broke and had to move to the bad parts of town. They never realy looked at him as a son just a person who could take care of them in there time at need.

When the zombie outbreak occured he was on the street after dark. One of the infected lunged at him. River quickly did what he did in all of these situations... kick its ass. He kicked it in the stomach and it fell flat on the ground, when he got a good look at it he could see that one side of his face was rotting off. It got back up and lunged at him again, he knew this thing was a zombie from all the shows he saw on TV about them, and he knew it wasnt going to react to any other of his usual ways to beat people so he ran back to his house to find that his parents left him there for dead. He looked around for weapons until he found a machete, River had no clue why they had a machete in their storage but it didnt matter.

Now he has is fighting for his life with his machete ever sense the otubreak occured. He heard about detroit and thought to himself that anything was better than the current shit stain he was in.

Preferred Weapon: The machete, he has gotten good with it ever sense he found it at his house

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 06:46 AM
The only issue I have with your form is kicking the zombie in the stomach would and will not stop it from lunging at your neck again. Other then that I have no other issues just make a quick correction on that and you are accepted. Sorry for being stingy, but gotta keep this on a good role. I also will have the picture of the RP up soon when I get some help from the moderator I asked and I will get a set of rules up also. IC will be up when we get a few more people.

Ringman
07-21-2010, 06:59 AM
yeah I didnt add to much detail with that part to it forgot to part more into it

EDIT: I just made him go back to his house after realinzing it was a zombie

Cheshire
07-21-2010, 07:35 AM
Hey, if you need one more I have a character I was going to use for another zombie rp a while back who'd be perfect for this! She even has a Zombieland-inspired nickname: Vegas.

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Alright your good now and Ches if you wanna join you can ^_^ I won't force you.

Cheshire
07-21-2010, 08:44 AM
Name: Tell you what, we survive all of this and maybe, just maybe, if you wish upon a star, I'll tell you.

Nickname: Vegas

Sex: Female

Appearance: http://animaticfigmation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/014184444.jpg

Born at: Las Vegas, Nevada

Personality: She doesn't take the apocalypse seriously at all... or at least she doesn't seem too. She kills zombies for fun, drinks and swears like a sailor, and has been known to get into drunken brawls. She is a staunch believer in the rule of enjoying the little things in life. She does, however, have a very protective streak in her towards anyone who can put up with her crap. She claims this is because Zombies are fun to kill, but not really fun for anything else. She's also known to be... flirty... in her own... blunt kinda way. The way she sees it, the end of the world isn't the time to be a prude, and she loves to tell some of the more entertaining misadventures she's been involved in since the world ended...

History: So the world ended... awesome... that meant she could bask in some of Las Vegas's finer elements without money-grubbing old guys in suits telling her she's not rich enough. She promptly spent the next while giving herself the VIP treatement in some of the city's finest establishments. She encountered a few survivers during this period, romancing most of them, regardless of gender. Unfortunately, they had a nasty habbit of ending up zombies and trying to kill her.

After a while she felt as though she had bled that city dry of entertainment value and decided to move on to greener pastures. She had always wanted to check out LA, so she hotwired a jeep, packed some supplies, her trusty Louiseville Slugger, and most importantly, some beer and whiskey, and went off to new lands.

Preferred Weapon: Baseball Bat- Metal or wooden, signed or not, if it can hit a baseball, she can knock a zombie's head out of the park with it.

Themesong (I know this wasn't on the sheet, but I decided to add it, sue me >:3): t0Kjlm_1e0E

BallsofIce
07-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Name: William Bruce

Nickname: The King

Appearance:

http://andthismakesaheartbeat.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/evil-dead-2-crazy-ash-27.jpg

Born at: Pennsylvania

Personality: (Now this is pretty important. We’re in a zombie apocalypse and your personality can determine weather or not you get along with other people without them killing you or throwing you to the zombies)

The King has left the building. Meaning, he's snapped.

Like a fucking twig. Enduring such horrors have left him confrontational and moody, and quick with a pun or a snarky insult towards anyone, talking down to him, or anyone he doesn't personally like. When he's alone, or thinks he's alone, he tends to talk to himself, muttering wildly, and hallucinating...He's caught stuffed animal heads and lamps "laughing" at him at one time, and more passes out, then goes to sleep. Definitely not the guy you want keeping watch.

And then, when the zombies come...it's complicated, at best. Vicious fury, combined with overwhelming terror, maniacally laughing as he blasts and carves up some undead hides. Or, he runs away. It's a toss-up.

History: It started...in a cabin, in the woods. Been away from the summer, with my girl, Linda...they came, and they came and they came, in droves...I managed to lock myself inside, but they got Linda...for days I'd been shacked up, hacking off their arms with axes, when they got one through a barricade, catching quick, 10 minute naps, here and there...I had to get out of there, there was no food left, and they started to smell.And god, those moans...Linda was out there..one of them.

WWED? Elvis wouldn't hide like this, no he wouldn't! He...He's the King, baby! And so am I! So, I decided to fight. Went into the basement. Found my uncle's old shotgun. Still worked perfect. Sawed it down. Used it and the lawnmower to fight my way out of there...Linda...

Linda didn't make it. Drove back home...dear old ma, my dad, even my baby brother...

They didn't make it either. So I did what I had to.

Now where am I going? Who the hell cares?! I'm just drivin'.

Preferred Weapon: The King uses a sawed off double-barreled 12 gauge Remington shotgun that he affectionately refers to as his 'boomstick'.

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 12:52 PM
Hmmm...I can't find anything wrong with your posts so your all accepted...Let me go get the IC.

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 12:57 PM
high five chesire girl power and zombie butt

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Alright IC is up and anyone feel free to make contact with JJ in the apartments.

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 01:32 PM
Sweetness. I gotta say I hope this one lasts. BTW I posted oh yeah

Ace of Hearts™
07-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Name: Nolan Woods

Nickname: Fresno.

Sex: Male.

Appearance: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/43/85115320_a25ebb4438.jpg

Born at: Fresno, California

Personality: Cynic, pessimist, chronic complainer, all these describe Fresno. Oh, and selfish. He never had any 'real' personal ties. He had friends, but distant ones. When it came to...romantics...women liked him for his looks, left him because of his mindset. He isn't incapable of love, it just comes hard. He is incredibly picky when it comes to everything. He couldn't like a great car that's given to him if the steering wheel was colored wrong. Through his shell, there is a good person...somewhere.

History: Fresno was in L.A. at time of the outbreak. Avoiding the streets kept him alive. That, and pushing the slower ones behind him. It was his life or theirs, and he wasn't living theirs. He stowed up in a pawn shop with one other, never knowing his name. He found a 38. pistol in a display shelf, knowing that would soon be his closest friend. He found all the ammo he could, holed up in a gas station for it's 'food', and didn't move the barricade for anyone.

Preferred Weapon: 38. Special.

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 02:58 PM
How is the ammo just lying around? I understand maybe like 5-7 clips or less, but all the ammo? I am a little confused or am I just reading it wrong?

Ace of Hearts™
07-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Well, the 38. is a revolver, so no clips. That being said, it has a 5-round cylinder, so maybe around 25 rounds.

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Sorry I mean't to say rounds lol. Sorry, but okay that is fine. Your accepted you can post anytime.

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Just dont be bringing anymore zombies lol

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh come on you don't like the zombie mayhem? You mentioned the few at the bottom lol.

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 03:36 PM
a few not a whole bunch just because JJ couldnt check around the apartment before stuffing his fce full of food doesnt give him the right to ring abunch of zombies

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 03:42 PM
Or does it? Hmm hmm? Think about it :P!!! XDD

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 03:47 PM
*tackles* noi t donest lol

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 03:52 PM
*squirms and laughs head off* It so does xD!!

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 03:54 PM
whateer, remind me to eed you to the zombies while i secretly have an affair with one of the ther guys

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 04:00 PM
D: *calls a lawyer* I'll sue don't think I won't sue against a women!

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 04:02 PM
aw poor baby lol

Ace of Hearts™
07-21-2010, 04:13 PM
We probably shouldn't advance too far until the other get online.

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 04:14 PM
Yeah that what im thinking. Hey Shadow you can be my man since whats his name oh JJ is gonna get me killed lol

Ace of Hearts™
07-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah that what im thinking. Hey Shadow you can be my man since whats his name oh JJ is gonna get me killed lol

Uh...okay?-came-

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 04:19 PM
Lol good lol

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Your all so mean to the guy who is running the rp D:.

Ace of Hearts™
07-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Your all so mean to the guy who is running the rp D:.

I said nothing!

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 04:22 PM
lol *hugs Campster and kisses his cheek* better

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 04:27 PM
<.< Maybe...Shadow you so agreed to be her man D:

nonangelic92
07-21-2010, 04:30 PM
lol

Ace of Hearts™
07-21-2010, 04:30 PM
<.< Maybe...Shadow you so agreed to be her man D:

Well, I mean, but...-came-

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
LIES!!

Damonique
07-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Just so you all know, I will be out of town starting about 3:00 this evening, and will not have internet access for the next two weeks or so. So please don't start this RP out too fast and leave me with three pages of posts to read when I get back, but I don't want to be the one to stop this RP from happening.

Whoa, this got started fast. I'll post now.

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Hmm...Well if the RP does go far without you Jansen would you like me to take notes for you til you get back?

Edit: It's a bit hard to think of something to type with little to work with, but yeah your right the post is a bit too short....I should make a rule for atleast 2 paragraphs....brbz!!

Damonique
07-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Well....yeah, the BARE MINIMUM post length in any normal RP should be at least 2-3 Paragraph's.

And I put Joseph in situation that could go anywhere, so as long as none of you leave the city of L.A. until I get back, I should be fine.

Campster J.
07-21-2010, 06:24 PM
We will try to contain ourselves. So yep I got the new rule up though atleast 2 paragraphs. I wasn't really being picky on long ones because I do have trouble with long ones because of just blank and not enough ideas. Though for the sake of space and eyes I will make it a little bit longer.

BallsofIce
07-21-2010, 07:51 PM
Whoah. This thing got started quick.

And I'm of the opinion, that a post should be as long as a bird's leg.

Ringman
07-21-2010, 08:04 PM
Ok got m post in, campster I think you know were I am....

Campster J.
07-22-2010, 03:08 AM
You laugh too loud xD. Maybe a chuckle or a giggle would of been better :P. Also I am the almighty master of this RP I have to know where everyone is so then I can stick a big stick into their backside and use them a billard ball ya know? ^_^

Edit: OH wait yoursomeone else....MY BAD!!

Cheshire
07-22-2010, 03:12 AM
eep, I think I mixed up two posts, lemme fix that >_>

Edit: Pretty sure it's nice and fixed x3

Ringman
07-22-2010, 03:23 AM
I will post in a sec, Just fixed myself some ramen noodles.

BallsofIce
07-22-2010, 04:49 AM
I think I'd be driving to LA right now, actually, funnily enough, passing through Vegas.

Ace of Hearts™
07-22-2010, 05:19 AM
I think I'd be driving to LA right now, actually, funnily enough, passing through Vegas.

What happens with Vegas, stay with Vegas-came-

Ringman
07-22-2010, 05:22 AM
you just loving that emote huh shadowstrike

nonangelic92
07-22-2010, 08:45 AM
Sry Jansen, I tried. I usually run my posts together or if I do write two or three paragraphs theire really short sentencsd.

BallsofIce
07-22-2010, 09:38 AM
What happens with Vegas, stay with Vegas-came-

Ohhh man, you mean I recorded it for redtube, for nothing?!

Ace of Hearts™
07-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Ohhh man, you mean I recorded it for redtube, for nothing?!

Well, a few things get carried over. None of them good.

Cloud
07-22-2010, 01:07 PM
I tell you, I got Left 4 Dead the other day and ever since I can't stop thinking of Zombies, sooo...a zombie RP Comes along? COUNT ME IN.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ryan Steam
Nickname: "Phase"
Appearance: http://i32.tinypic.com/2zjf7y9.jpg
Born at: Las Vegas, Nevada

Personality: Doesn't like most people, he has lived a life of hatred, he can, however, get along with most people as long as they don't do anything mean or out of line towards him he will be very willing to be around people. He isnt shy but he doesnt talk his mouth off either. Even though he is quite, he is thoughtful of those surronding him and those he keeps close, he is willing to make others happy before he makes himself happy. In serious situations, like involving killing loved ones, its not that Ryan is heartless, but he finds it easy to do so, some times he will have trouble because of who it is, but in the end he finds the will and gets it over with.

History: Ryan was called an "Un-wanted child". His mother had no intention to have a kid, but she didn't have just one man either, she had many on many diffrent nights. She worked the streets of Las Vegas for money, in order to get a car and a house she wanted, plus she enjoyed the thrill of it. Ryan had to live in her crappy house as she abused him, saying how she wished he was never born, because of him she lost a great deal of money she had been saving towards the house and car. Ryan mostly grew up on his own, he had an occasional friend he would have late nights out and about with, but because of his mother he never really was allowed to go anywhere but be locked up in his room all day, where he could hear the rappid thumpings and bumpings that his mother made for money downstairs. He hated her with all his might and wanted to run away, but he knew he couldn't survive out there all alone, she did feed him, even if it wasnt good food, she fed him.

Now when all of this zombie stuff started to come along, Ryan instantly knew he had to go, with or without his mother, he desided to leave her, and stole her car, and drove off to where they said was a zombie free area, where they said they could hold off the zombies, but as Ryan pulled up he saw that they couldnt hold them off, there was blood, brains, guts, and other mushy pieces strung across the dirt and roads. Ryan had no idea where to go, he knew he had a grandma somewhere in California, he figured he would go there, stopping to get a map for the road, and then drove off to California.

Preferred Weapon: Axe (Short Range) and a Glock 39 Pistol (Medium Range). (Well those are the weapons he HAS right now, don't know if they are exacly "Preferred").

Ace of Hearts™
07-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Two folks from Vegas, relations?

Cloud
07-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Oh xD I didn't even see that. I just thought the nickname was Vegas, well, I don't know about any relations, Ryan doesnt have relations with really anyone...yet.

Campster J.
07-22-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey Angelic do you mind making a post I sort of held back because I wasn't sure how to react. Also I think your character would have a better reaction then mine or something like that in my head a few hours ago. I lost what I was thinking of why I couldn't post, but I remember that much is I needed you to post xD.

Also Cloud that is fine. Last part is usually a weapon they prefer to use, but what you have at the moment is fine too. So yep your accepted. Let me add you to the list and you can post whenever you want. Also friendly reminder atleast 2 paragraphs. I am very sorry for getting lazy >.<".

Ace of Hearts™
07-22-2010, 02:42 PM
Yeah, I think I need some to post before I can, I'm sorta stuck between two people.

Cloud
07-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Haha, alright, thank you :)
I'm sure I will get a post in there within an hour or two.

nonangelic92
07-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Oh yeah totally no problem

Edit:

I posted

Higurashi
07-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Name: Andrew Cauldron
Nickname: Slack
Appearance: http://www.vertecinc.com/Portraits/images/Businessman.jpg
Born at: Washington D.C.

Personality: Andrew was a timid man before the apocolypse. He was a glasses wearing, nerdy guy who loved soap-operas. Now he's a sort of half-assed badass. He loves killing zombies with a passion, and may or may not get him and others killed by this passion. He still has a overwhelming desire for soap operas strangely enough.

History: Born and raised in D.C. Moved to L.A. due to buisness reasons. Wife and child killed in zombie mob attack. Survived by being next door to a gun fanatic in the Suburbs.

Preferred Weapon: Glock, crowbar, if possible M-16

BallsofIce
07-22-2010, 08:38 PM
I don't know where to post...I don't want to interrupt anything...

Cloud
07-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Go to the first of this topic and click "The IC" and then read all of it up to date and then make your own post :)

Woolymammoth
07-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Is this thing still open to join?

nonangelic92
07-22-2010, 10:29 PM
I think so.

I wont post til Shadow, Chesire, and Cloud posts.

Woolymammoth
07-22-2010, 10:31 PM
I'll read all of this, might draw up a sheet in a few.

nonangelic92
07-22-2010, 10:35 PM
K swetness.

Cloud
07-22-2010, 10:51 PM
I'll post in a bit, sorry.

nonangelic92
07-22-2010, 10:53 PM
OKay its cool hun. I'd still have to wait for chesire and shadow.

Higurashi
07-22-2010, 10:54 PM
I wanna cause a big explosion..... WHAAAAA!

nonangelic92
07-22-2010, 10:57 PM
aw poor baby just wait til campster gets bak on and accepts you

Ringman
07-23-2010, 02:26 AM
you got a polo on your end Nonangelic =)

Campster J.
07-23-2010, 03:30 AM
Yes we are still accepting and your are accepted Hig. also you can post whenever and whatever you like. You know post something so people know where you are and such and maybe they will run past you or into you and so forth. Like me when I made the first post I had to make something up. Also for your history Hig. How did you end up in L.A?

Higurashi
07-23-2010, 03:47 AM
I thought I said that he moved there for buisness reasons? Well, I plan on making a real big bang first off.....

Campster J.
07-23-2010, 04:32 AM
OH...I thought it said he moved to D.C for buisnes reasons.

Higurashi
07-23-2010, 05:45 AM
No. That was a mis-type. posted btw

nonangelic92
07-23-2010, 11:35 AM
I know Ringman hunny post I'm gonna have to wait til Chesire cloud and Shadow post

Ringman
07-23-2010, 04:33 PM
yeah I know just thought Id say that

Higurashi
07-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Now all we need is chesire..... which one?

BallsofIce
07-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Feels good to post.

Cheshire
07-24-2010, 05:54 AM
I was just waiting for a few of you all to get your posts in, I'll start work on mine in a bit. *sips green tea all zen-like*

Cloud
07-24-2010, 06:31 AM
Ughhh, I've been lazy D: Sorry, I'll get post up tommarow, this I promise, I'm to busy at my friends house right now.

Campster J.
07-24-2010, 02:18 PM
Gotz to wait for Angelic to post :P.

nonangelic92
07-24-2010, 02:46 PM
hey I aint posting teill Chesire does she's in the group I found remeber and it would be rude so hole onto ya horse boy

Campster J.
07-24-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't own a horse so is it okay if I hold on to my pants? XD.

nonangelic92
07-24-2010, 03:06 PM
*rolls eyes* yeah sure

Campster J.
07-24-2010, 04:00 PM
-.-" Don't roll your eyes or I will close you off from your own little apartment, steal your donuts, anything useful you have, and run away to Detroit :D or maybe illinois to massacre your family if they haven't been turned into zombies yet :D.

Cloud
07-24-2010, 05:33 PM
0_0

nonangelic92
07-25-2010, 09:30 AM
omg tahts so mean

Cloud
07-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Honestly I think its rather nice that he would go there and kill your zombie infected family FOR you rather then you YOURSELF having to do it...hes almost doing you a favor C:

Ace of Hearts™
07-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Honestly I think its rather nice that he would go there and kill your zombie infected family FOR you rather then you YOURSELF having to do it...hes almost doing you a favor C:

Oh, touche!

BallsofIce
07-25-2010, 07:16 PM
I <3 zombie ethics.

Campster J.
07-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Lol somebody made it sound like a good thing :D.

Cheshire
07-25-2010, 11:43 PM
>_< Power outage, I have to go out now, but I'll work on the post soon, sorry D:

BallsofIce
07-25-2010, 11:46 PM
It's cool.

Cloud
07-26-2010, 12:22 PM
We need someone to post the next part D: Having me be the last poster it almost looks like I killed the Roleplay xP

Ace of Hearts™
07-26-2010, 12:30 PM
We need someone to post the next part D: Having me be the last poster it almost looks like I killed the Roleplay xP

MURDERER!

Campster J.
07-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Well I have to wait for angelic 20 minute call lawlz.

Cloud
07-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Oh, alrighty, I just didnt want to seem like, well ya shadow. A MURDER.

Campster J.
07-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Whoever needs to post needs to post.

nonangelic92
07-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Sry y'all I've been grounded and still grounded from the comp. (Im on outta a secretacy shhhhhhh) I may get a post up

Cheshire
07-29-2010, 09:03 PM
That post may not have been much, but I didn't wanna be holding up the rp ^^;

BallsofIce
07-29-2010, 09:07 PM
She didn't hear gunshots?

Cheshire
07-29-2010, 10:03 PM
She didn't hear gunshots?

She... probably didn't care xD She's more interested in the surviver she's talking to at the moment. xD She's kind of a bitch like that xD

Higurashi
07-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Disclaimer:Warning-Post may or may not be totally correcy.

Lord Tully
07-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Is there room for another? I've got a character I've been wanting to try out.

Ringman
07-29-2010, 11:42 PM
Cheshire you can call my character his nickname from his sheet or make up your own for him.

Nichal
07-31-2010, 07:56 AM
Name: Ryan Wilson

Nickname: Stretch

Appearance: Ryan is a tall thin man. About 6' 2" tall and about 155 lbs. His hair is cut short to his head and spiked up. He wears a pair of glasses and looks like he often gets his butt kicked. Most would say he's a nerd, but he charishes the name.

Born at: Pittsburgh, PA

Personality: Most would expect someone who looks like a nerd to be shy and talk very little. Ryan is the exact opposite. He talks a lot, does not mind giving his opinion, and actually a bit flirty. Warning: His humor is dark.

History: Ryan was living in his dorm when it all happened. He was playing his favorite game to get his mind of the research paper due the next day, Left 4 Dead 2. Thump. He heard at his door, so he paused the game and got moving to check the door. Ding. Ding. Ding. Great and now a message on his phone. He stopped mid step, looked at the door, to his phone, then finally back to the door. They can wait. He thought to himself as he went back to his phone.

Check the internet! Don't open the door! -Val

He stared at the phone for a few moments then shrugged and walked over to the computer and started up the explorer. Right on the front page it read, "The dead are alive." Well that was enough for him. He immediately went to push his chair against the handle to his room. Yes it was locked, but he wanted to be sure nothing was coming in.

After a few minutes, he had come up with an escape plan. He checked out his window, only three floors up. Enough to hurt if he jumped, but... He took the sheets from his bed and his roommates. He tied them together then around the leg of his bed, closest to the window, and pushed the window open. Now he just needed some protection.

First his car keys. Off the dresser and into his pocket. Now a weapon to use, the aluminum baseball bat his roommate had in his closest would work. So he snagged it from there and went to finish his gathering. He grabbed his backpack from beside the desk and emptied it on the floor. He stuffed it with 4 bottles of water, two left over subs, and the last three cans of fruit.

He slipped the bag on his back, the bat between the bag and his back, and tiightened the bag to him so the bat wouldn't slip out. He threw the makeshift rope out the window and started down. The first window his passed was the girl below him. Beautiful girl. He stopped to look through the window just in time to see her reaching for the door. He went to knock on the window, but too late. The door swung open and she was greeted by three hungry men. Quickly, he turned his head to the side to keep the sight from his mind and noticed the window below him was broken open.

That's not just great. He thoguht to himself as he made his way down inbetween the two windows.

He measured the gap and decided. He pushed off the wall and jumped to the grass below. He landed in a crouch and was already drawing his bat out. Right across from him stared a pair of dead eyes. The girl was cute, well except for the hunk taken out of her shoulder and the blood all over her. She let out a loud moan and ran for the window. She dove toward him without stopping and he quickly sprung to the side. Down swung the bat, but he missed her head and instead caught her across the baqck. It was enough to keep her away from him and slow her getting up, but that's not enough. He didn't hesitate, he swung the bat once again. This time he connected with her head causing a loud thwack and a crunch. He hefted the bat up and swung down again for good measure. Once he hit her the second time, he said quickly. "Double tapped, bitch."

Thankfully it wasn't far from there for him to get his car. He ran for the driver's side door and hit the power lock button to save him some time. He knew he'd be pursued when he went for it, so all the extra time counted. Besides the group of zombies pounding on his window, he had made it safely. He just locked the door, buckled up, hit reverse, and peeled out of the parking lot like a bat out of...well you know.

Preferred Weapon: The baseball bat. Quick and effective next to a gun, but unlike them...a bat never runs out of ammo.

Higurashi
08-01-2010, 11:54 PM
Bleh, this died?

Cloud
08-02-2010, 12:22 AM
I'd hope not.

Campster J.
08-02-2010, 01:00 PM
No one is posting so either it died or long waiting.

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Well. I stole a car. Doesn't that give someone reason to react?

Cheshire
08-02-2010, 04:09 PM
I can try to get a post up soon, if you'd like... I was kinda waiting for some more people to post first ._.

Damonique
08-06-2010, 04:41 AM
I'm back and ready to post.