PDA

View Full Version : [M]The treasure of galldomoth

Ringman
07-21-2010, 04:45 AM
This Rp is rated M for violance, lauguage, drug use, and druken nords

This Rp takes place in the game series elder scrolls right after oblivion. If you dont know what the elder scrolls series is then you should just been thrown in jail (just kidding but if you dont wiki it, sorry If I cant but im lazy).

You, yes, you there. Come closer. That's right, sit down. I noticed you over by the bar, and I think I have something that might interest you. The Pale Ghost has sent out the call, and every deft handed shadow and fortune seeking adventurer would be wise to heed it. The Ghost has found part of a map to an ancient treasure, the remains of an Ayleid castle in the mountains. You know the tale of Galldomoth, right? No? Every child in Cyrodiil knows about Galldomoth's treasure. Well then, I shall tell you the tale�

Long ago, in the ancient age of Ayleids and Dwemer, there lived a great elven king named Galldomoth. They say his coffers were overflowing with gold and jewels, piles upon piles of sparkling Ayleid gold. However, the other Ayleid kings grew jealous of his wealth, and plotted against him. Their armies came in the night to his mountain palace, and Galldomoth was overwhelmed.

The wizard king was murdered in his bed, and the other Ayleid stood victorious in his hall. But while they toasted to their own success, the dead Galldomoth had one last trick up his sleeve. A great magic was unleashed, and the sparkling walls came crashing down upon their heads, leaving none of the usurpers alive.

It lay silent for centuries, untouched by greedy hands. But the ruin's peace was not to last. One day, a group of climbers stumbled upon the entrance to the fallen hall. They filled their packs with as much gold and treasure as they were able, and set off smiling for home.

But before they could reach their eager families, a band of murderous highwaymen stopped them in their tracks. They demanded the adventurers to draw them a map to the ruins, and after stealing the poor travelers' treasures and secrets they left them bleeding on the road. The four bandits lived like kings; doing what any man on their side of the law would do in face of such a treasure. However, their joy was short lived, as soon enough one was caught taking more than his share from the castle. The men fought until only one remained, and he alone knew of the treasure.

He spent the treasure with reckless abandon, but the piles never seemed to shrink. Of course, like the owners before him, the wealth eventually caused his demise, when his four children plotted against him for full control of the fortune. They found the map to the castle among the man's possessions, and agreed to split the map amongst themselves. They could only get to the castle when all four came together, and these men were cautious enough to not let on where there wealth came from. They lived peacefully and comfortably, passing the map pieces down to their descendants.

See, you know the tale, I knew you would. Well, are you interested in the Ghost's offer? Yes? I knew it; I knew you would appreciate this kind of treasure. Here, take this note. It will tell you everything you need to know, but be watchful. The Legion has eyes everywhere, and the Ghost is top on their list.
We'll be waiting�

"I'm glad you have accepted the offer, my friend. I'll keep this brief, go to the Flowing Bowl, in the Imperial City Waterfront, midnight next Morndas. I promise the rewards will be well worth it.

The Pale Ghost"

I will add rules when the RP goes up

Character sheet

Name:
nick name:
birth Sign:

general apperance:
Personality:
Major skills:(3)
Minor skills(6)

Armor/ clothing:
Weapons:

History:
Bio:

I would like to thank my friend who helped me awhile back with this Darkom95

Ringman
07-21-2010, 04:47 AM
scratch that

Auki
07-22-2010, 07:31 PM
Hey there~ C:
If you're looking for members, why not submit this roleplay for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905), put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?
:kailya:

mcstringer
08-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Cool. Are you still open for business?

Ringman
08-09-2010, 04:08 PM
yes I am Excalibur, just been very busy.