PDA

View Full Version : [M] Rhythm Brawl: Chi of the Guan Lord IC

jaybt9
07-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Rated M for martial arts violence, explicit language, brief blood, nudity, strong sexual content, drugs and alcohol use

Story

http://blog.ratestogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/hk.jpg
The year is 2040, a year full of the producing and produced innovation and technology, but some things never change, and that prime example is gang violence. Groups still irked the streets at night, but one notorious individual set those standards high; His name was Guan Long-Wei, who was a former Shaolin monk from the Shaolin Monastery during his childhood. He was trained rigorously for someone so young, learning the best of his abilities. His Father, however, was a gangster in Hong Kong, and Long-Wei wanted to live his dream, while being reunited and loyal to his father. Being 14, he wasn't ready to go out on his own, according to his teacher. In response, he ruthlessly murdered his teacher, and ran away to Hong Kong to spend the rest of his days with his father, living in treacherous ways. It got the best of his father once he got lung cancer, spreading around his body. On his deathbed, he promised his son to raise the empire, passing the torch.

Guan Long-Wei is now 50, being the most infamous, richest crime lord in Hong Kong, and the world. He also planned on passing his torch to his greatest prodigy: his son, Guan HuiZhang, whom he had been training ever since he was born. To gain more bad reputation, Guan Long-Wei organized a fighting tournament, on a remote island south of Asia, to see the best fighters around the world, while Internet viewers, and vacationers of the island, would be able to see the matches. If that fighter has been proven to be victorious, he/she would be able to fight against Guan HuiZhang, if they win, they will be rewarded $1,000,000.

While some fight for fun, and the money, others have been planned to assassinate the crime lord, or for personal reasons revolving around him. There are even others who have their own “chi” that they have been training for all of their life, and plan to challenge Guan HuiZhang's “chi”.

http://www.greenpacks.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/hamilton-island-queensland-australia-1.jpg

Theme Song: Modjo-Chillin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76qrHcmPEXA&feature=related)

Higurashi
07-21-2010, 09:28 PM
Radio Broadcast: (Meant for all contestants to hear.)
"Hello there my friends." Midnight said in a flowing and mellow voice. "This is Dj Midnight, calling in from Sunny Beaches, Indonesia. Today we have a special broadcast for all you cats out there who have a special grudge against a Mr.Guan Long-Wei. He's apparently issued a tournament challenge, so I hear. Now, all you cats out there may be clamouring for a chance to get to the big man himself, but you'll have to fight your way through all the big meanies that also want to get at him. Even then you might not get to get a go at him. The man is old. He might drop off any ti-" All of a sudden a smacking sound comes from the radio, along with some shouts it the background.

"Hello people." Dee'V'us said cheeerfully. "Mr.Midnight got a bit ahead of himself for a moment, but what he said is partly true. Mr.Guan has indeed issued a challenge. But its to all you guys who think you're tough, or indeed are tough. But be warned, all those other guys out there will be there aswell. Don't get yourselves killed 'kay?" You could practically hear the wink across the airwaves. There was some more scuffling in the background, and a shout of "Let go of the MIC!"

"This is Dj Midnight back on the air." Midnight said exhaustedly. "We're having some difficulty over here, so please listen to our newest request!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8LZGQ4MkvQ

jaybt9
07-21-2010, 09:47 PM
In Hong Kong, China, the many city lights illuminated the night, but one building shone more brightly; the beautiful, white three-story mansion behind a large brick wall, and a dragon-designed gate in front. On the underground floor, hidden behind a door, many bulky men dressed in black uniforms stood against the door and into a room filled with red paint, red carpet, and gold dragon statues surrounding the room. One man, with a young and handsome appearance, stood next to a redwood polished desk, with an older man next to him with a cigar in his hand.

Another guard knocked on the door and opened it. "Xiānsheng Guan, a...Fù Ping is here."

The man with the cigar burns it on the ashtray, and puts out his last smoke for today. He made a specific hand gesture, meaning to send him in. The guard opened the door slowly as men walked inside. In front, an Asian man in a white suit, and a blond devillock hairstyle. walked in, but was put back by one of the bodyguards, checking his and his guards' bodies for weapons of some sort. The men raised their arms as the men checked them, and as the guard stopped, the man lowered his arms, and walked towards the desk as if he was suave.

A rather raspy voice in a Hong Kong accent came out of his mouth. "Guan Long-Wei, my brotha. I see your son has became a grown man...."

"Let's cut to the chase, because your wasting fucking time right now." a rather deep, and mature voice interrupted.

"Hey, I thought we were friends."

"Just because I'm doing business with you doesn't mean we are acquaintances."

"Well, I got the moolah. You got the snow?"

The man behind the desk snapped his fingers as one of his guards came with a black leather briefcase. In response, the blonde-haired man smiled and snapped his fingers, trying to mock the other man, as his guard came with his suitcase. Guan Long-Wei glared at Fù Ping. Both guards placed their suitcases on the table, as both of the men opened their suitcases, looking at them for a minute, and closing them at the same time.

As soon as they closed them, the guard at the door opened the door, "Xiānsheng Guan, your daughter is here."

Both men hid their suitcases: Guan Long-Wei's under the desk, while Fù Ping quickly passed his suitcase to his guard. When everything was situated, Guan Long-Wei waved his hand, before the guard opened the door fully.

Through the door was a beautiful, exotic woman dressed in a black, long qipao dress in silk, walking gracefully towards the desk. She stopped, looking directly to her notorious father with her bright green eyes.

"What is it, my sweet Jasmine?", the father said in a rather calm, and pleasant voice.

"Mother wanted me to inform you...that dinner is ready.", the woman replied elegantly.

The father nodded and replied, "Thank you for the news. Tell her I'll be there in a minute.'

Jasmine looked at her brother, who just stood there with a masculine look, as if he was to be feared. He wasn't her friend. He wasn't her brother anymore. Just the devil in a young man's body. Her eyes moved back to her father, nodding to him, before turning around, and walking towards the door. She looked at Fù Ping's guards before she exited.

"Well, it seems you have your family all in your trade activities.", Fù Ping exclaimed as Jasmine exited the door.

"To correct you, all of our business is just business. My family is also mine, but not yours and anyone elses. Remember that." Guan Long-Wei replied.

Black
07-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Sirius meditated on the day before the departure to the fighting tournament. He would spend the entire day in meditation and relaxation. He would sit and ponder all there was to ponder about life. He would ponder his motives for going and his motives for fighting. He would ponder forgiveness of his enemies and restraint against those who angered him. He would ponder his parents death and the man who was responsible for it all. He had a lot to think about as he sat under a waterfall letting the crystal clear blue waters splash down over his shoulders and head.

(Thats it for me until we get going to the island.)

jaybt9
07-21-2010, 10:29 PM
Sitting at the dinner table, everything was like a routine. The table was noticeably quiet, while everyone was minding their own business, until someone made a comment, and another would respond. Usually Long-Wei would say, "It's a beautiful day outside, isn't it?", and Monica (the mother) would respond, "Oh, I agree." Guan HuiZhang, of course, sat looking down on his plate with a sad look on his face. Something, however, was about to change at the dinner table.

"Son, are you going to eat your food?", Monica asked HuiZhang. HuiZhang moved his eyes to his father, who was looking back at him blankly, though it seemed frightening to HuiZhang. HuiZhang then looked back down, picking up his chopsticks slowly. He barely picked up his fried rice, steadily shaking as some of the rice fell back on the plate, while the remainder went into his mouth.

Monica and Jasmine was looking at HuiZhang, scared of his next move, but also feeling sorry for him, especially his mother, since she knew what Long-Wei did to him as a child, but never confronted it to him.

Still something was about to change at that table...

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Jasmine."

"I know you want me to be a great wife someday....but I've been dreaming of being...independent...and successful as you."

"That's great.". Long-Wei replied as he was looking down to his food, eating as he was talking.

"I am 20 years old, and I feel like I am ready to make my own decisions."

"That's great."

"That's why...I decided to ask you...if I could join the tournament."

Everyone stopped at their tracks and looked at her. Her mother was shocked about Jasmine's request. Long-Wei looked as if she was joking, but she was really serious about her proposal. She was, however, scared of Long-Wei's next move. Was he going to throw a knife or fork at her? Was he going to storm the table, furious for the rest of the day? What he did, however, was the unthinkable.

He laid his back onto the chair, and responded, "Sure."

Monica pushed herself up from the table, yelling. "Are you crazy, Jasmine? That tournament is..."

"I said "sure". End of discussion.", Long-Wei interrupted in a calm voice.

Monica stormed out the dining room, flaring her nose, and letting out an exhale with force.

"Shit!", Long-Wei yelled as he placed his napkin on the table, got up from his chair, and walked after her.

Two people were left at the table: Jasmine, and HuiZhang. HuiZhang finally lifted his head up slightly, still looking at Jasmine with a depressed look on his face. Jasmine looked down, then to HuiZhang.

"Why are you doing this, Xiao-Li?", he asked Jasmine in a serious and slightly deep tone. This has been the first time he had spoken to her in nearly 15 years. Xiao-Li was Jasmine's Chinese name.

"I have been feeling.....negligence since childhood by....well......you know who. Now, it is time for me to stop feeling that for the rest of my life.", she responded, "That's why I really wanted to participate in the tournament.

BallsofIce
07-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Dublin, Ireland:

"GET 'IM, MICK, TEAR HIS FUCKIN' HEAD OFF, MAN!"

He didn't pay attention to the crowd, trading punches with the smaller man, the two of them atop a ladder...His eyes, 'neath his hockey mask were dots of rage, even as he pummeled the face of the slightly overweight, much smaller man who was covered in blood, but neither of them were backing down, and that was fine with Mick. Suddenly, his right fist, covered in his fingerless black glove, cracked against Chubby's face, causing teeth to fly into the audience, along with blood, and caused the cartilage in the man's nose to fracture into many little shards...He screamed out, in agonizing pain, and now was Mick's chance...he grabbed the man in a front headlock(with Mick's left arm), and kicked off the ladder, landing through the flaming table set up outside, crashing his back, and the man's head, into it...everyone was shocked, until Mick staggered up, and the fans cheered loudly, thunderous, even! He rolled into the ring, setting up the ladder again, and like a conquering hero, he climbed up, exhausted and covered with sweat...His foe wasn't a REAL challenge, but he had the greatest endurance of everyone around, and was greatly respected just for how HARD it was, to knock him out...However, there was no doubt that, eventually, Mick would have done so, as he did...ragged, torn jeans clinging to his colossal, gladiator frame, shirt long ago ripped off to show off his tanned, cut physique with the numerous scars of his profession, he grabbed the small, modest cheap belt, before starting the climb back down...

Later, in his locker-room, he would relax, but not so much that his mask came off...he unstrapped it at a few points, but it stayed on his face...It had been a good fight...though obvious...he wanted something..something new. But he wasn't sure what.

"Mr.Midnight got a bit ahead of himself for a moment, but what he said is partly true. Mr.Guan has indeed issued a challenge. But its to all you guys who think you're tough, or indeed are tough. But be warned, all those other guys out there will be there aswell. Don't get yourselves killed 'kay?"

He glanced over at the radio, ignoring the whine of the Beatles.

Well, this could be interesting. Yes, he liked the idea of this, quite a bit...

jaybt9
07-23-2010, 10:26 PM
The night was somewhat disastrous after Jasmine spoke of her attendance to the tournament. Jasmine never knew why her father said yes to her request. Was it to rid of her, or was it to prove a point? Jasmine excused herself from the dinning room table, while HuiZhang just sat there, looking down at the table. Jasmine felt extremely sorry for him, even though she didn't know the reason to his strange behavior. She turned around facing his back.

"I suggest some rest, brother, before the tournament begins.", she said to him, before she turned back around, walking towards the stairs to her bedroom. It may have sounded like a challenge, but it was actually Jasmine caring for him.

While she entered her room, and closed the door, she began to shed water from her eyes. She wanted her brother back ;Not this fighting machine who happens to live in her home. She thought that if she attended the tournament, HuiZhang would come to his senses, but then again, she doubted it.

Not hearing a sound of anyone from the hallway, she proceeded on by putting down her long flowing hair, dressed into some red pajamas, and laid on her queen-sized bed, still crying until she fell asleep, and waiting for the next morning.

Crow
07-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Meanwhile, in Yellowknife, NWT...(Canada)

A frigid breeze ran through the silent north as the snow blew through the baren land of ice. Only a figure in a white winter cloak with a hood lined with wolf's fur could be seen walking towards an average-size building... Once the figure entered the building, she removed her cloak to reveal a brown haired girl as she hung her cloak on a hanger "Oh, Lady Annastasia... I'm surprised to see you here tonight" the bartender said as she took a seat at a barstool "May I have a Suffocating Smurf please?" Annastasia said softly as the bartender handed her a sort of blue and violet slushee in a martini glass and she took a sip of it before hearing something about the Guan Crime Syndicate "Can you turn that up, Inukti?" she said softly as he turned up the radio, it was a little bit staticky but was still ledgible.

"He's apparently issued a tournament challenge, so I hear. Now, all you cats out there may be clamouring for a chance to get to the big man himself, but you'll have to fight your way through all the big meanies that also want to get at him. Even then you might not get to get a go at him. The man is old. He might drop off any...."

At the sound of that, Annastasia looked up and smiled "Well boys, looks like i'll be gone to Indonesia" she said turning around and smiling "But who will be our eye candy?" one person in the bar said "Don't worry, you can see me on TV" she said softly as she blew a kiss and left the three dollars on the table for the drink and then grabbed her cloak before a drunken man grabbed her and she turned around and high kicked him in the jaw. She then put on her cloak and walked outside to head towards town.

BallsofIce
07-24-2010, 06:16 PM
Buys a plane ticket to the remote little island. Goes there.

Crow
07-25-2010, 05:27 AM
Annastasia mannaged to walk to town and get to the airport "One for Indonesia please" she said softly "Why, My Lady... Why would you want to go there?" the receptionist said with a bit of concern "Well, I need to fufill something there... Something personal" she said as she took her ticket from the receptionist

"My Lady.... Wait!" a voice said behind her as he ran up. She turned around to see her old house servant "Why, Arenthen... What are you doing here?" she said softly "Well, I had heard on the wind of this tournament and I figured you would go... I've sent someone to help protect you" he said as he brought out two suitcases with Annastasia's things in them "Who?" she asked curiously "Wakusha" he said as Annastasia smacked her forehead "What?!?! you've got to be kidding me, Why Waku?" she asked "Well, he is the biggest and strongest of the Kourin-po... And your mother had trusted in his family to protect you." he said. Wakusha was 6'8 and weighed close to 370 lbs... They were crazy to send him with her, but it must have been for her protection against any men who came up to her.

All the sudden a heavy man in a native leather loincloth with warrior paint came running up "Lady Anneeee!!!!" he said in his deep, numbskull-like voice as he picked her up and squeezed her into a hug "Ok, Ok! Lady Annie is happy to see you too... But Lady Annie is much more fragile than the trees you lift at work!" Annastasia said softly with a bit of a squished voice "Oh, Sorry Princess...." he said a bit ashamed as he put her down. He then turned his attitude around with a thought"I brought my backpack too!" Waku said happily as he picked up her heavy bags like they were two light pillows and they both got on the plane to Indonesia.

Crow
07-25-2010, 11:04 PM
(Several Hours later)

A rickety airplane saying "Northern Air" in Inuit on the side landed on the runway of the sunny island of Indonesia. Annastasia stepped out of the plane and looked around a bit amazed, she was still in her winter coat so it was a bit hot... She looked around to see that no guys were here and she slipped it off revealing a gorgeous but slightly revealing dress (http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k15/TheGreatUrameshi13/Fairy%20Tail/Sexy_Rose_Dress.jpg) with an owl feather hairpin in her long hair. Wakusha stepped off the plane wearing his normal native garb and looked around, sheilding Annastasia as best as he could "Waku, relax... nobody is here right now" Annastasia said softly as she smiled and looked at the beautiful indonesian scenery.

BallsofIce
07-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Mick was there, masked as always, but instead of ripped jeans, he had somewhat baggy, army camo pants on, green and brown, with his steel-toed combat boots, black 'Amon Amarth' t-shirt, and as ever, that hockey mask, strapped to his face...He had been here for some time, the bag of his stuff, carried by his left arm...He noticed figures, out by the shore, and stepped forward, obvious in his approach...He wanted to see the 'talent' for himself, his green eyes glaring daggers at the both of them, uncaring of which it was. He just wanted to hurt somebody, contest or no...

Crow
07-26-2010, 01:12 AM
Annastasia looked over to see someone coming in the distance. He was quite.... Tall and he was masked too. Annastasia quickly grabbed her coat and threw it on as Waku steped in front of the short princess to block her as she got out her fans and hid them in her coat "Uhhh, Is there a problem buddy?" Waku said as he stood his ground.

BallsofIce
07-26-2010, 01:25 AM
Mick looked down at her, his fists opening and closing, clenching deeply as he took in her form and his eyes narrowed...He slowly cracked his neck, breathing deeply...finally, the giant of a man spoke slowly, the veins in his neck showing just a little...

"You're the other contestant?....YOU?!"

Anger welled up inside of him, looking at her...she looked dainty. He wondered how much blood she could lose before dying. He probably wouldn't break a sweat against her...

Crow
07-26-2010, 01:41 AM
Waku backed up a bit, but still stood tall "I'm not a contestant...." he said looking up to the giant in the mask "Stay away from the princess" he said as he walked forward and around the tall man, Annastasia walked closely behind him. She glanced up at him and caught sight of his green eyes.

Black
07-26-2010, 02:13 AM
Sirius shuffled past the Irishman without even a glance, his eyes didn't even make contact, Sirius didn't even acknowledge his existence. Sirius had no respect for the Irishman. A Rabid dog that needed to be put in its place before it bit someone too hard and got put down. Sirius would probably end up fighting the Irishman, and he would enjoy the feel of the Irishman's bones cracking beneath his hands. Sirius passed on by without a word, without a backwards glance and a moment later the Irishman was forgotten in a swirling mist of his own thoughts and memories.

His long stride brought him past the princess and the body guard with ease and his emerald-green eyes peaked out from behind his hood at her, and a brief friendly smile flashed as well as a respectful nod to the guard and Sirius swept past them, his white robe swishing behind him as his bare-feet which were wrapped in white tape along with his hands, ankles, and calf's walked briskly past.

Crow
07-26-2010, 02:20 AM
Annastasia looked up at the man and smiled before Waku turned around to see her smiling at him and quickly picked her up and put her in front of him "I'm going to have to keep a close eye on you. There's too many guys around here" he said as he began to usher her to her living quarters.

BallsofIce
07-26-2010, 02:23 AM
Mick walked away also then, I guess.

Crow
07-26-2010, 02:58 AM
As soon as they made it to their room, Annastasia entered into her bedroom and set her luggage on the bed, removing her coat and hung up her dresses in the closet and decided to go and get changed into a bikini, something that she didn't get to wear much and go suntan on the veranda.

Black
07-26-2010, 04:00 AM
Sirius was below on the sandy beach sitting just out of reach of the every lapping waves that ceaselessly beat against the shore in a calm manner, back and forth back and forth. He was sitting cross legged in very lose baggy white pants meditating, his eyes closed his head rested easily and totally relaxed on his shoulders in a state of perfect tranquility and Zen, feeling the life forces of Ying and Yang flow around him in their ever constant battle, the natural circle of good and evil, life and death. His breathing was calm and controlled and his muscles well toned and oiled, the ones that were visible anyways, and set in a state of total relaxation. He sat still as a statue, back straight, head up, shoulders squared, feet crossed heel-up, his hands placed together, thumb to thumb pointer finger to pointer finger middle finger to middle finger and so on all fingers touching their exact counterparts hovering away from his belly button by a mere inch or so. His voice was barely audible over the waves. "Μητέρα, Πατέρα, θα πάρει εκδίκηση για οινοπνευματώδη ποτά σας και την ψυχή σας με καταστρέψει τον άνθρωπο που πήρε τη ζωή σας. Αλλά δεν θα επιτρέψω στον εαυτό μου να καταναλώνονται από τη θλίψη, θυμό και μίσος. Θα πλοίαρχος μοίρα μου και το πεπρωμένο μου και εγώ θα σας κάνουν να είμαστε υπερήφανοι και ο θείος." His mouth stopped moving after that and his emerald green eyes opened to look out upon the blue-green sea. He stared off into the distance as if seeing a long lost loved one. . .

(Btw those characters (if you can see them that is) are greek.

Crow
07-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Annastasia stepped out onto the veranda wearing her black bikini and took a seat on the lounge chair and put her hair up and layed down to let the sun rays hit her white skin. Waku was inside practicing his Kourin-po.

NaGeL
07-27-2010, 07:35 AM
Somewhere in Hungary...

A hand Reached out for wine glass, and brought it to its owners lips and toke two deep gulp from it. The glass was smacked down back to the table almost breaking it.
"..Nothing beats a Good Egri Bikavér wine."
Said in a deep husky voice.
only a TV screen's light lighted the room he was in. He was sitting in an arm chair in front of him a desk with his legs resting on it and he watched the TV. Fight Night was on.
"what!, he just get a slow blow and he doesn't even dodge it? these guys are amateurs...." said at professionals fighters.
Suddenly the room light switched on. Zolee was blinded by the light and looked at the door. A tall bulky man with a black jeans and red T-shirt with a breaking cartoon character on it front. He was holding a small radio in his hand. He walked over to Zolee.
"Zol, guess what did i hear? its a Fighting tournament!"
"Yeah for amateurs for sure.... I'm not interested in little fight, B"
"From the Chinese mafia head? i don't think so, listen to this!"
B put down the radio on the desk and turned it on....

"Hello there my friends." Midnight said in a flowing and mellow voice. "This is Dj Midnight, calling in from Sunny Beaches, Indonesia. Today we have a special broadcast for all you cats out there who have a special grudge against a Mr.Guan Long-Wei. He's apparently issued a tournament challenge, so I hear. Now, all you cats out there may be clamouring for a chance to get to the big man himself, but you'll have to fight your way through all the big meanies that also want to get at him. Even then you might not get to get a go at him. The man is -"

B tuned of the radio after this.
"Still not interested?" said B.
Zolee locked in front of him thinking for a moment and replied:
"Tell dope,, he will be running the business while we are away, and get plane tickets to indonesia.... I taking part."
"All right Z! gona do it."
B got up and grabbed the radio too and walked out.
"hey B! two tickets you're comming with me!"
"Already though of that Z." and B exited the room.

Zolee locked in front of him again, and toke another gulp from the wine.
"this will be good... i hope i will meet strong fighters..." a small smirk appeared on his face, but immediately vanished as he looked at the TV.
"what the hell is that fucker doin'? he cant fight...amateurs.."

jaybt9
07-29-2010, 02:51 AM
A rather small airplane landed onto the roof of the large skyscraper. The door opened instantly once it landed. Out came Guan Long-Wei, Jasmine and HuiZhang behind him, and a couple of guards behind them. More were heading their way in separate planes.

Guan Long-Wei had placed his territory, walking along the rooftop with an all red tuxedo with a golden dragon embroidery, and alligator boots. The usual crime lord attire, with a little Asian twist. He had a cigar in his mouth, smoking out his last smoke, before throwing it to the ground, and placing his foot on it, putting it out.

Jasmine and HuiZhang followed behind, silent and speechless. This was the only time that they acted just alike, but for different reasons. HuiZhang, walking with great posture, was still mad inside of Jasmine's participation in the tournament, but his anger wasn't any different than what he has been doing all of his life.

Jasmine looked over to HuiZhang, feeling some regret of even wanting to risk her life just to get her brother's attention.

Long-Wei entered a door from the rooftop, approaching an elevator. They stood there until it finally opened. Right in front of them was a large hallway, leading to a door on the other side. Behind that door was an exquisite, large executive office of all red, including velvet seats. One was in behind the desk, and behind that was a large one-way glass window, viewing the beautiful island in front of it. Long-Wei sat at the velvet chair and turned it to the beautiful view.

"Such a pleasant picture, don't you think, my sweet Jasmine?", he asked his daughter.

Jasmine looked up quickly to her father, feeling too nervous to respond, but was too afraid not to.

"Yes...Yes it is, father.", she responded in her dignified tone, but was trying to hold some composure.

After Jasmine's response, a guard entered the door.

"Xiānsheng Guan, it's time for the meeting."

"Excellent.", Long-Wei replied as he raised up off of his chair, and went his way out of the building to the East side of the island with his children and guards following behind him.

Crow
07-29-2010, 02:58 AM
Annastasia could sense that there was a presence not too far away, this caused her to stand up and look out to the east. Waku began to walk outside "What's wrong Princess Anneee?" he asked curiously "Nothing, everything is fine" she said softly as she continued to look on. It was the same feeling she got on the night of the festival...

jaybt9
08-02-2010, 12:35 AM
In Germany 9 A.M.

Helene arrived at the airport just in time, having her car up front of the airport for someone to valet. She picked up her luggage, and gave the valet her keys.

"Park this car, would you, darling, and if I find a scratch, or it's not here in this airport when I get back, I will kill you.", she said in a rather serious tone. She quickly shifted her head towards the airport entrance, and quickly checked-in. She was quite aware of the long process. Cleverly, she placed her weapons in her luggage so she wouldn't have to get caught going through the security check-in.

She looked up at the list of outgoing flights, and one stood out to her. A rather unique name in itself, but the word "island" at the end made her assume that was her flight. Plus, the time matched her ticket. She went through the security checkpoint, smiling at the male guard as he checked her with his metal detector.

"You know you want to strip search me.", she said to him, joking around as she usually did. Once she got past the security check-in, she quickly made her way to the boarding area, next to the plane. She gave a woman behind the booth her boarding pass, making the woman smile at Helene.

"So you are Helene. You will we flying in first-class."

All Helene did was smile back at her, but in her mind, she was thinking to herself "Hell yes.", even though this wasn't her first time flying first-class.

She walked airstairs to the plane, which was rather small compared to the other airplanes around her, because she, along with a few other passengers, were boarding the plane to this island. This trip was going to be quite entertaining for her, especially since she was the only first-class passenger. She laid her head back, and relaxed on the cushion seat, waiting for the plane to take off.

hours later.........

Helene's plane finally arrived onto the island, with the stewardess saying, "Have a nice trip", as she and others exited their flight. Helene knew that the stewardess was picking a joke at her, but as much as she would kill her, that wasn't important. For now, she was settling a score for her father's death, revolving around the man in the picture.

It took a while for her luggage to arrive to her, being brought in by a guy, who must be working either on the airplane or the island. Once she received her bags, she spoke to him in English, but a rather diverse accent.

"Oh thank you, sweetie. I would like to ask you something."

"Yes", the man responded.

"Has the executive arrived on the island, yet?"

"Oh no, not yet, miss. He doesn't arrive until another half an hour."

Inside she was restless, and driven to fight as soon as possible, but she knew that she had to be patient. In response to his answer, she smiled at him, and gently touched his cheeks with her rather cold fingers, and bright red nails.

"That'll be all. Thank you.", she said to him, before she turned to a path leading to the resorts, dragging her luggage behind her.

She observed this island, as it looked like a tropical city than an island. There were palm trees and a beautiful beach view, but the resorts stuck out, and at far view, a large skyscraper could be seen, which must be the main executive building.

Black
08-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Sirius suddenly snapped out of his deep meditation and stood up, pulling his robe down to the belt around his waist, letting the robe fall and hang down to his knees. He undid the robe and revealed the baggy virgin white cloth-pants underneath and looked around at the new comer who was arriving with her baggage. He could tell by the way she carrier herself, the way she moved and the way she looked at people that she was a fighter, a killer, a contestant. He smiled pleasantly at her and moved up next to her. "Hello, Im Sirius, may I help you with those?" he asked indicating to her luggage. "His smile was honest, open, disarming and his eyes held no suspicion, danger, or fighters fury that usually came upon people when they were about to fight. "What is your name miss" he asked as his hand was held out to take her burden from her and carry it for her.

Sir Manguydude
08-02-2010, 05:14 AM
Makoto Ryudo saw the ship as it had come in off the horizon. He picked the duffel bag beside him, off the ground and walked up the dock. He didn't even wait for the Ship to extend its ramp. He ran and jumped up onto the boat, landing in a crouch. The ship hand checked his invitation, and they were on their way.

Mak was astonished by the amazing scenery as they circled the island. When they docked, Mak checked his watch, noting that he was hours ahead of everyone else. His first stop was the nearest hotel. The Hotel Paradise, appropriately named it would seem, was the first place he saw, and he strolled in, checking out a room, and leaving his luggage there. The room was on the second floor, with a balcony that looked out at the ocean. He pocketed the keycard for the door, and jumped from the balcony, landing in a roll, in the beautiful sand below. The Oceanside hotel suite would cost an arm and a leg, but luckily Mak wasn't paying for it, he thought as he strolled down the beach.

jaybt9
08-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Who approached her was a man who looked quite young. He had stubbles on the bottom of his chin. By Tamra's perspective, he was quite the cute individual."Ooh, a rather chivalrous gentleman. I'm not sure whether he could take it with this rough girl.", she thought to herself as she smiled at him, slanting her lips and not revealing her teeth. She thought about having some plans with this guy. A little vacation before the tournament wouldn't hurt.

"Hello, Im Sirius, may I help you with those?"

Tamra was infatuated by his accent. She wanted to refuse his proposal, but hey, being served was her specialty, so she passed him the heaviest bag to prove how much of a "man" he really was.

"What is your name miss"

She refused to reveal her name to anyone, especially someone she just met for less than 30 minutes.

"I'm known all around the world as Tamra, because of you knew my real name, I would have to kill you....or have you sleep with me." She was joking on the second comment, but was serious about the first one.

Black
08-02-2010, 05:49 AM
Sirius smiled and took the luggage, as well as slipping another heavy suitcase out of her grasp with nimble fingers and strong deft hands, taking both with his right hand with his left hand nearest to her body. "Im sure you probably could kill me if you set your mind to it. The monks in the temple often tell me, that in the rare case I should meet a woman, not to push her, question her, or anger her. I did not know what they meant at the time, but I can tell by looking at such a fine feminine structure that you will be a very tough contestant for me to battle against when the time comes" he smiled, his teeth pearly white, his face open and innocent.

"I must admit, it is very... How do you say? Invigorating, to see a woman other than the temple masters who are all older than me, though I revere them with all respect and love, it is a rare, and precious gift to see beauty, so I thank you Miss Tamra for this rare site, though I have seen some realativly beautiful things since I have come here, I have very rarely seen a very beautiful woman such as you" he inclined his head to her.

He was still in just his virgin-white pants so his chest was revealed to be well-developed as the monks has taught him to be very healthy and physically strong. Across his chest were various scars obviously from a harsh life of physical work as well as childish mischief that he had gotten into trouble over, often injuring himself and having to be nursed back to health by the monks. Across his face however was the scar received from the fateful day his parents died, and his eyes held the horror of the past. The glee in his eyes masked the deadly seriousness of what he was here to do, and what he was here to prove to himself as well as the sorrow of his past.

jaybt9
08-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Her face changed to a matter of slight anger, feeling a little disappointed that she had to treat him seriously since he was a contestant, but she didn't want to.

Her usual sadistic, yet sexually deviant, side awoke in her brain. "A contestant, huh? Maybe, I'll have the pleasure of slaughtering him softly. I'm going to love our little intimate bloodfest. Ooooooh yes!"

On the outside, all she did was chuckle at him, and respond, "I'm flattered.", before walking around the beach towards her respective resort.

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 11:29 AM
On a beach side radio, music softly played out its course. It was a smooth, soothing tune, meant to make people forget their worries and relax. Inappropriate for the fights to come. Midnight chimed in about halfway through, along with Ms.DeeVous. "Well casual onlookers, contestants will soon start arriving, and you may want to be careful. For instance theres a fine young thing right there on th- OW!"

"Damit Mid! I told you already! No personal info about the contestants! Well folks, the tournament will starts in a couple of days. But contestants and civilians alike, NO fighting before the official matches. Anyone caught doing so will be restrained with lethal force if neccesary. Also, don't get any fancy ideas about getting in on on the beach ladies... and especially gents. Have a nice day!"

With that nice thought, the music continued on, toning out its soft harmonies without a care in the world. In their studio up in the mountains, Midnight lit a cigarette, and puffed on it. "Those things are going to poison you." Ms.Deevous said, watching him. Midnight shrugged and continued smoking. "Its not like we have any more chance of living." He replied sarcastically.

Crow
08-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Annastasia decided that she has had enough sun and she went inside to put on some sunscreen and put on a new =tags&includes[]=title]outfit (http://www.etsy.com/listing/48791991/olympian-white-gold-burlesque-corset?ref=sr_gallery_21&ga_search_query=dress+burlesque&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&order=&includes[) with a matching white garter and walk on the beach.

Sir Manguydude
08-04-2010, 03:02 AM
Makoto laid on the sand, digging is bare feet in it. He sat up, and enjoyed the sweet scent of the air off the ocean. He stared off into the ocean and enjoyed the natural beauty. Its nice to have some relaxation time, instead of traveling all over the world. I don't get enough time to observe the natural beauty of life very often.

jaybt9
08-08-2010, 05:26 AM
Inside a bright red room, a large cinnamon cherry polished table placed dead at the center. Around it were several chairs of the same wood stain, while large gold one was placed at one end. That was obviously for the crime lord himself. This time was different. They had been in this island for quite sometime, so many knew their places, but another seat was placed next to the crime lord, and across from HuiZhang. That seat was Jasmine's, which her father had directed her to as soon as everyone-Guan Long-Wei, his guards, and his children-had entered. One of the guards, an African-American man, had pulled Jasmine's seat out of courtesy. Jasmine wanted to pull out her seat on her own, but her father would have obliged. She slowly sat down as the guard push the chair in for her.

After everyone got situated, Guan Long-Wei was usually the first to talk, and this time was no exception.

"Let's begin our meeting at hand. For and for most, I would advise you all to authorize this island with a keen eye. Keep yourself as hidden as possible, and make sure no one fights until the tournament begins."

Everyone nodded at once, except his children. HuiZhang had his usual clear world, while Jasmine wanted to disagree to her father's statement. She wanted this to end quickly.

"Second, be careful of any "savages" that enter the building unannounced. This tournament will have its trend of assassins who stop at nothing to sabotage the empire. Some secretly have the desire to hunt me down at all cost."

Guan Long-Wei quickly pulled out his cigar at one hand, and a silver lighter in another. The usual sophisticated move. As he exhaled his first smoke, Jasmine had stopped her breath, not wanting to inhale the hazy aroma. It was something that she had to get used to.

"Third, is addressed to my children."

Both HuiZhang and Jasmine looked directly at their father. HuiZhang only moved his eyes to him.

"If you two ever were to fight against one another, all I can say is.......good luck."

The guards looked at each other with murmurs, wondering why their boss would express such treacherous, yet honorable, opinions towards his own children. Why is he letting them fight each other? His own flesh and blood. A slam at the table silenced the guards.

"No need to put out your views. If you feel negatively about it, then why don't you all join the tournament."

The room felt silent for a quick second, as the guards refused to respond.

"I thought so. I'd like to conclude this meeting quickly, because.....my son has training shortly."

"Father....", a sweet voice interrupted.

"Yes, my sweet Jasmine."

"Before you go, I...would like to privately speak with HuiZhang."

Long-Wei, with a smile, quickly nodded at his daughter's request, exiting his seat and out of the meeting room with his guards following. No one, except brother and sister, were in the room.