PDA

View Full Version : The Rocky Horror Picture Show. (M for mature.)

Shani
07-23-2010, 03:59 AM
The Rocky Horror Picture Show. (M for mature.)

Mature for adult content, mature situations, langauge, and some violence and possible drug use.

Hey guys, Well I haven't actually tried something like this before, so bare with me. For those who know The RHPS this will hopefully be fun, even if you don't know RHPS you should have fun and you'll catch on. As you all (those who know the show) know it has a lot of mature content,the only thing is we'll have to take things down a bit. Also please if you are farmilar with the show, please do not get upet with me for some of my changes, I encourage talking about it though. I know that this alot but if you like it, it could be worth it.

The Story.
So The Rocky Horror Picture Show is a Science Fiction Musical. It's a story of creation, love, hate, adventure, and sex. The story begins in Denton, with Brad Majors and Janet Weiss, after getting engaged (Dammit Janet), at their friends wedding, travel to see "the man who began it," Dr. Everett Scott, but wind up with a flat tire. Then they make their way to a castle (There's a light). They arrive on the door step of Dr. Frank-N-Furter's castle, a transvestite alien from the planet of Transsexual in the galaxy of Transylvania. And they meet Riff Raff, Magenta, a brother and sister who are servants, which leads to "doing the Time Warp again!" during the song we meet Columbia a groupie. (Time Wrap). Then they Finally meet the Master (Sweet Transvestite). They discover they have been there on a "special night." Frank's creation is to be born! As Rocky has been revealed (Sword of Damocles / I Can Make You A Man), rebel Eddie, an ex-delivery boy who is dating Columbia, comes out of the Freezer, in on his motorcycle (Hot Patootie-Bless My Soul) whom Frank kills. Then Frank dressed vise versa as Brad and Janet and subdusies them. While Riff Raff and Magenta are bothering the monster, He excapes down the elevatior shaft and Riff gives Magenta a romantic vampire neck kiss. Janet finds Rocky in his bed and dresses his wounds because Magenta sent out the dogs. Which result in Magenta and Columbia in their room watching Janet and Rocky have fun. (Touch a touch a touch me) In comes Dr. Everett Von Scott, he's come for Eddie, who was his neffue (Eddie's Teddy) which results in the discovery of Eddie's deceased body. Frank chases Janet, and Brad and Dr. Scott chase Frank (Planet Schmanet Janet / you better wise up Janet wise), which results in everybody (but Frank, Riff Raff, and Magenta) getting frozen. Enter the floor show (Rose Tint My World / Don't Dream It / Wild & Untamed Thing) leading into the mutany of Riff Raff and Magenta who want to go home. Frank gets sentimental (I'm going home) which then turns into the horrifying death of both Frank, Rocky and Columbia die and the castle's blasting off! Brad, Janet, and Dr. Scott survive and leave with torn clothes and battered bodies.

My idea
Will "people" actually die? (we'll figure that outas we go.) But then what happens after the castle flies off? Is Janet with Frank or Rocky's child? What happens to the servants Riff and Magenta? Will they return to Earth on a mission? ( May possibly bring the dead back to life) Will they have a child? (we'll see) Will they see Brad and Janet again? Will they change there name and get new id's?

Rules plus some ideas.
So I thought this would be fun and entertaining. But there is one thing, we have to keep it clean. So here's where the rules come in, The big one No Sex scenes. I know that what the show is based on mainly. No expleset details. You can say they made love or whatever turm you what to use. If you get into that type of situation say "blackout" Then continue with the post or end it. If you feel the need to do those scenes take it to the PMs please. Teenage things are allowed (kissing, hugging, holding hands, cuddling, etc.) just not in grafic detail. Also some of the clothing may need to change, These are ideas I'm asking those who are involved have there characters wearing more clothes. If you want them to wear something riscay(sp) they can state it but have them wearing something over it. For example: Having Brad, Janet, Frank, Rocky, wearing lab coats/robes or actually have/keep their clothes, (Brad and Janet). Wearing shorts and a tank (Rocky), Possibly having more "normal" clothes, Staying in the lab coat, wearing girly clothes (but not langerai) dresses with corset under, skirts, low neck shirts, kinda like a cross dresser (Frank.) Theres not to much for (maid)Magenta, (groupie) keep her in her normal but keep on jacket, Columbia and Riff Raff he really doesn't change besides space suits maybe change them a bit. As I said cutting out the intercoarse sences, Changing some of the clothing. If they do a floor show change the costumes.
Because we have younger role players, we don't want it to be offensive. We can pull it off, I know we can. All of the normal RP rules apply. I would like a Paragraph at least, I know about writers block it happens to all. If you won't be on for awhile try to let me know, so we can work around. I am in charge but will glad take Ideas and sugestions.

Also My spell check is not working so I am sorry for my spelling.

In order of apperance. If underlined it is taken.

Brad (a hero) He is an human. He is the typical clean-cut American kid at first, however it takes surprisingly little persuasion from Frank before Brad gives in to Frank's advances. Even after this, he doesn't embrace his sexuality as Janet does, remaining confused and frightened to the very end of the film.

Janet (a heroine) She is a human. Janet, a good Girl or a Whore? Loved by everyone, Janet Weiss was just a good church girl, with a flat tire, in the wrong neck of the woods. It wasn't until then Janet's sexuality was brought out with a bang, no pun intended. She is a timide person and lets Brad be the strong man figure until she meets Frank and Rocky. She loves Brad and is engaged to him, but Rocky is now in the way he is a strong muscle man.

Riff Raff (a handyman)He is an Alien. Riff Raff serves Frank in the castle, and is the brother of Magenta. Riff is in love with his sister. He is quiet and calculating, never showing his true colours until the very end. He indeed was the man who create Rocky but Frank doesn't give him the credit. He doesn't really like his master Frank, for he uses him and is almost always beating him. At the end he uses a lazer to scare or actually kill people.Reserved for thesouleater

Magenta (a domestic) She is an Alien. Magenta is Riff Raff's sister, she is quiet. She is almost always with her brother, but shares a room with
Columbia. She has a sence of humor. She longs for the moon drenched shores of her beloved planet. She is home sick and wants to leave. She is in love with her brother, and she doesn't really like humans unless there on the menu. Taken by Shani

Columbia (a groupie) She is an Alien, She has ditzy blonde moments. But she is very intellegent. He likes to tap dance. She is in love with Eddie. After she thinks over her thoughts, she isn't afraid to speak her mind. Taken by Ruby Antoinette

Frank n' Furter (a scientist) He's an Alien Frank is something of a mad scientist, bent on creating the perfect life form to serve as his plaything. He seems to be the leader of the Transylvanians on Earth. Frank is mainly concerned with himself and lacks the ability to see the consequences of his behaviour. Though he did bring out the sexual creatures in a young, repressed couple, he did this with his own amusement in mind. He commits murder and cannibalism without a second thought, as well as locking Eddie in a deep-freezer. At one point he has an axe. As punishment he whips the servants if they dont do what there supposed to, or do their job right.

Rocky (a creature) Part human and Alien. He is Franks creation. He is clueless and he doesn't really understand much, but he learns alot on the way. He and Janet have an afair, which makes Frank angery.

Eddie (an ex-delivery boy) He is human. Is the neffue of Dr. Scott and is dating columbia. He is a bad boy who rides a motorcycle. Frank used part of his brain to create Rocky. Frank gets mad because Rocky likes him as a friend.

Dr. Everett V. Scott (a reval scientist) He's a human, He was a science teacher at Dention High School. He is intellangent, and realizes what Frank is up to. Dr. Scott is surprised to see Brad and Janet there, for he was looking for Eddie. He gets around in a wheel chair.

Here are the head shots of them everyone is there but Doctor Scott.
http://kateblogsworth.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/the-rocky-horror-picture-show-cast.png

Here is Dr. Scott he's in a wheel chair.
http://glassowater.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/drscott.jpg

I think that's it. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

John
07-23-2010, 06:13 AM
This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=905) or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2304) or click here (http://www.role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3975) to help attract players?

Shani
07-24-2010, 02:55 AM
Thank you very much Naz. :)

John
07-24-2010, 03:06 AM
You are very welcome XD

nonangelic92
07-24-2010, 02:42 PM
*sings TimeWarp* I love that movie. I maybe intereested

Shani
07-24-2010, 03:26 PM
It's just a jump to the left, and a step to the right.

It's one of my all time favorites. Well think it over and let me know. I would be happy you have you here.

nonangelic92
07-24-2010, 03:39 PM
K coolness. Now Im gonna listen to that song

Cleopatra
07-24-2010, 04:24 PM
Ooooooooo... I JUST watched this movie last night! I would love to be Columbia!

But are we going to play through the whole "middle part" as you called it too? Or are skipping that completely?

This makes me think about that supposed sequel "Revenge Of The Old Queen" or the one called "Rocky Horror Shows His Heels."

Crow
07-24-2010, 04:46 PM
I read the revenge of the old queen script not too long ago... it was pretty good.

Shani
07-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Really, I didn't even know that they created an actual sequel, I always whated to know what happened I should look at that. Oh most denfinately, we're going to do the "middle" part. The parts that are in the movie, and possibly looking at the different points of view with the other characters.

Well she's open, no one has come to me about her yet. So if you want her Ruby let me know and she's yours.

Cleopatra
07-24-2010, 06:29 PM
@Crow- I just read it myself. It looked pretty cool, except for the fact that Janet's son was hitting on her. Of course, maybe that's normal in Transexual. XD

@Shani- That would be very nice actually. Although I'm wondering what exactly I should post for those times in the movie that Columbia isn't in them.

Shani
07-25-2010, 09:03 PM
The script was very interesting. I'm sad
That Magenta is dead though. :'(

Alrighty then hopefully more people come. I also have to think of some of the in-betweens too, Magenta's there more but there is quite a bit, that she's not. But that's alright we're role players we'll think of something.

Cleopatra
07-25-2010, 09:13 PM
I have to admit, I'm more exited to get to the aftermath of the movie than what happens in it. I want Columbia to live and try to get Frank to fall for her again! That'll be exciting. XD

Shani
07-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah that would be fun and exciting. The dilemma that I'm thinking of for the after/torward the end of the movie. When Riff Raff and Magenta turn on Frank. It the lazer they use doesn't kill them what does it do? Also what kind of trouble will they get into for betraying Frank. If we even go in that direction. I may have to just get rid of that scene and replace it with something else.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 12:09 AM
In my fan-addled mind which wanted Frank and Columbia to live, I always pretended it was a stun-gun that they used and that they'd just turn Frank over to the authorities (i.e. his parents the king and queen) to get lectured/punished for his failure to complete the mission.

But like I said, I just really wanted them to live. XD

Shani
07-26-2010, 12:32 AM
That was on the lines of what I was thinking. Don't worry they will I think so we can keep it going. The only thing now is getting people to join, so we can get started.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 12:46 AM
I'm sure more people will come along. After all, TRHPS hasn't survived this long through lack of fans lol

Shani
07-26-2010, 12:52 AM
You have a good point it's been about 30 years right? THough some people don't even know what RHPS is, it makes me sad.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 12:54 AM
That's because parents don't introduce their kids to the classics. Now it's all about 3D and guns.

Shani
07-26-2010, 01:39 AM
That's no fun. People aren't fun anymore. Don't they know that the classics and Lazers and sonic transducers.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 01:54 AM
Well, there's Doctor Who and he has a sonic screwdriver. Maybe they figure that's good enough. XD

Shani
07-26-2010, 02:14 AM
That's a good possiblity.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 02:17 AM
Sonic Screwdrivers are still pretty cool...

Shani
07-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Yeah, they're definately cool.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 02:36 AM
Alright, so I'm Columbia and you're Magenta, so all we need are... *counts my fingers* 5-6 more people. Easy.

Shani
07-26-2010, 02:46 AM
Yes ma'am so far so good. Later on we may need a few more or we could have anyone play them. Ex: like king and queen of transexual.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 03:02 AM
Oooooh... Could I be the king and queen too? That'd be fun!

And I had the strangest thought... David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust could be like the brother of Dr. Frank. XD They're both so much alike.

Shani
07-26-2010, 03:24 AM
When the time comes or even through out the rp the Queen and king will probably be checking in so yes you may do you want the both king and queen or just one? If you want both you may have both. :)

OMG Yes!!! I love it. I will add these characters. Would you like to be parteners in running this with me?

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 03:36 AM
lol Really? You sure?

Shani
07-26-2010, 03:59 AM
About what exactly the king and queen can be yours too.
I think Ziggy would fit in quite nicely.
Now that I think of it, I may need some help managing this, to be honest this is the biggest thing I've ever done.but yes I think I could use some help so if you wish we can work on this together or if you want you can lends helping hand as long as you don't drop melike in labyrinth :)

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 04:06 AM
lol Well in that case sure! Although now I want to have another fangirl for Ziggy as well as Columbia. Her little sister Virginia or something like that. XD

My damn mind just does NOT shut up lol

Shani
07-26-2010, 04:10 AM
That's okay I have the same problem.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 04:13 AM
But now I'm curious, will original characters be allowed eventually or is it just the characters from the movie?

Shani
07-26-2010, 04:41 AM
Yes I don't believe why they couldn't be I think I meant to add that before, but I forgot.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 04:46 AM
Well in that case I'm totally adding in Columbia's sister later. XD That would be fun.

Shani
07-26-2010, 04:55 AM
That it would. It sounds like fun. As it is later if this can continue that far I want Magenta to have a child, or a long lost sister.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 05:36 AM
Maybe there could be 3 parts to it? Or shorten the middle bit by... a bunch. XD

Shani
07-26-2010, 05:52 AM
Yeah. Or we could start right when magenta and Riff come in to "kill" Frank and move from there. If we did that would you want Eddie to be alive?

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 05:54 AM
Nah, Eddie can be dead. It'll add more drama later lol.

Shani
07-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Okay then. I think we have a lot to do.

Cleopatra
07-26-2010, 06:02 AM
lol So we're starting from the point where Raff and Magenta walk in in uniform on Frank's Floor Show. Sounds good.

Shani
07-26-2010, 06:36 AM
That's what I'm thinking now, if others join we'll talk it over with them.

Cleopatra
07-27-2010, 02:52 AM
Yeah they need to join now. XD

Shani
07-27-2010, 03:07 AM
That would be nice. ;D

P.S. I love how we're on post number 44 lol

Cleopatra
07-27-2010, 03:09 AM
lol What can I say? Our conversations are interesting.

In other news, I actually started scribbling notes on the story during my summer class today. Yes, I am a loser. XD

Shani
07-27-2010, 04:07 AM
lol good point, good point.

No, no not a loser. Your amazing, that just makes you ten times cooler. It's ok I was doing the same thing during drama rehearsal. WHat class was it?

Cleopatra
07-27-2010, 04:18 AM
Spanish 1010. I'm dying in there.

Shani
07-27-2010, 04:23 AM
Aww I'm so sorry. I took French

Cleopatra
07-27-2010, 04:30 AM
I wanted to but everyone told me to take Spanish instead because it's more practical.

Shani
07-27-2010, 04:48 AM
It is but I went with my gut and also I'm part French so I wanted to learn it.

Cleopatra
07-27-2010, 04:49 AM
lol I'm from New Orleans so I really should have gone with it.

Shani
07-27-2010, 05:05 AM
yeah that probably would have been better

Cleopatra
07-28-2010, 01:42 AM
Alright, I vote that if we don't get any more members after another week we make this thing private.

Shani
07-28-2010, 01:51 AM
Alrighty then no problem here.

Cleopatra
07-28-2010, 02:30 AM
Well considering how only one other person has posted here in the entirety of 6 pages, I think that might be best lol.

Shani
07-28-2010, 03:00 AM
well technically besides us there was two, but only one was interested.

Cleopatra
07-28-2010, 04:12 AM
lol True true.

Shani
07-28-2010, 04:18 AM
Lol. All this is making me restless.

Higurashi
07-28-2010, 04:27 AM
My eyes, they burn from the incomprehensible wall of text D:

Shani
07-28-2010, 04:31 AM
Oh Higurashi, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or anybody.

Higurashi
07-28-2010, 04:49 AM
*eyes still burning* And abrreviated version please?

Shani
07-28-2010, 05:20 AM
Well RHPS is about a newly engaged couple who are going to see a friend of theirs, but they get a flat tire. They walk to a large castle they saw a few miles back. The castle belongs to Dr.Frank-N-Furter, he is there with his servants Magenta,Columbia,and Riff Raff. The couple (Brad and Janet) are informed of a party to celebrate Franks work. We discover that the master is a transvestite. Then the couple is striped to there underclothes. And are taken to the lab. Theyare given lab coats and they watch the creatation cometo life. His name is Rocky Horror, a blonde musle man with a slight tan. Eddie who is Columbias boy friend comes out if the freezer Frank put him in rocky and eddie get alone because half of eddies brain is in rocky, but Frank gets jealous and killed him. Frank seduces the couplein separate rooms. Then Janet has an affair with rocky, they get caught and another person is at the house Dr Scott. He is eddies uncle they discuss it at the dinner table because he came to find him. He figures out that the people who own the castle are aliens and there eating eddie. Then Frank does somesort of brain wash on them and they get ready for a floor show. Magenta and Riff Raff commit mutanty and kill Frank Columbia and rocky. Then the humans get out and they blast the house back to the planet. That's what happens in the movie. I would like to change the ending a bit and continue the story, what happens after. Like instead of killing them maybe stun them and bring them home. Or ifthe couple didn't make it out. I'll go in to more detail alittle later.

Cleopatra
07-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Yeah, that's pretty much it in a nutshell.

Shani
07-29-2010, 06:30 AM
Alright I didn't muss anything? I mean for the movie it's pretty show they way I shrunk it. My short telling makes sence right?

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 03:43 PM
Geese, that movie must have been made by a guy on crack o-0

Shani
08-04-2010, 01:39 AM
So I'm guessing your not interested then, Hig?

Shani
08-06-2010, 03:31 AM
Please excuse this post.

John
08-08-2010, 05:48 PM
This RP has been featured as this week's Roleplay of the Week (http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=298588#post298588)

thesouleater
08-11-2010, 07:09 PM
It looks interesting. I haven't seen the movie though. *sweat* I read the summary on Wikipedia! Heheh... so far Riff Raff seems like a good character. I'll go watch the movie sometime soon and see what its like. :)

Shani
08-12-2010, 01:09 AM
ooo yay. I'm recuriting(sp) more people into the cult classic. I feel so proud. Alright so is that a yes to Riff?

thesouleater
08-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Sure. Hahah. :)

Shani
08-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Yay! welcome aboard. I hope to get more people