PDA

View Full Version : Time Vortex IC

PrettyBoy
07-23-2010, 06:08 PM
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx61/Theta_Perfoliatum_Kinsterptious/Roleplay/Time-Vortex-1.jpg

The future has gone wrong and something or someone is changing they're past, things are happening that shouldn't and they're are things that should happen that aren't happening and the time agency is disappearing like it never happened. Three time agents are sent back to restore it but that's where the trouble starts once they return the future has changed and for everything to return to normal the three of them must ask the help of some strangers in the past.
Picking out the best people to help them. Can you help them? Or are you against?

-----------------------------------------------------

David was left to look out for trouble he had landed in 1925 not his favorite year to be honest he found it dull and boring and sat down on a church step which looked like it had been bombed and left, smiling he watched the people go by ignoring him. David hummed the energy inside him bubbling.

Sool777
07-26-2010, 06:52 AM
Colonel Connor Knight stepped out of his escape pod glancing at the time and date index on his way out, it told him it was 1925. The last thing he remembered was gearing up then jumping into an escape pod to try to avoid a spacial anomoly. He had timed things wrong and when he ejected from his ship, who's crew was now all dead, he got sucked into this anomoly and had been spit out into the past, spacial anomolies did things like this. As he was part of the Earth Federation's new military program called "Torchwood" , the "time police" for the Earth Federation, he was trained for this sort of thing. As he stepped out into 1925 his escape pod shimmered out behind him becoming "out of synch" with time, until he called it back with his key it would remain undetected by any normal means.

*oh shit my key! Dammit! My key i left it in the damn escape pod!*

The Colonel cursed aloud then turned around to make sure that the escape pod was really gone. After some more cursing and even kicking a nearby tree he finally looked at his surroundings. he was in the middle of a park, across the street was a church and on the sidewalks people were moving about eyes downcast and hurrying to their destinations, all except for one man, the man on the church step.

*That man is out of place... Lemmie index him..* The colonel thought to himself reaching towards his belt where his T.I.D (Time Indexing Device) was located, but before he got to it a woman screamed, started crying and started saying somthing to him at the same time.

"P-p-lease dont shoot.. Here ill give you money my wallet anything... please just dont sshoot..!" The woman threw a wad of money onto the ground. Connor raised a eyebrow and relaxed his arm, the woman seeing this turned around and ran as fast as she could, even faster than that actually, away from Connor. The Colonel was left confused for a moment, then looking at his belt next to his T.I.D he understood why the woman reacted this way. On his belt next to his T.I.D was his pistol holster, with the pistol in it, and slung behind back was his SCAR, a fully automatic rifle and on the opposite side of his waste from his pistol was his OKC 3S, a long and very intimidating bayonet/fighting knife, in its sheath. The woman thought Connor was about to mug her.

Looking around to see if anyone noticed the scene the woman had created Connor bent down and took the wad of money, put it into his back pocket, then took out his T.I.D and scanned the man on the church step.

*hmmm... Definatly not from this time but cant get an index on him..*

Connor walked across the street to the church and sat down next to the lone man on the church steps. " Why dont you tell me where your from,what time and why you're here. Before you say anything about what im talking about and why you should answer, you should note i already know that you are definatly human and NOT from this time. I am Colonel Connor Knight from Torchwood , a division of the Earth Federation's military and right now i see 20 or so ways to kiill you, most of them will creat a scene and involve bullets but a few i can do without creating a scene. Also you might want to note sonic devices will NOT work in rendering my weapons disfunctional, and even if you did manage to render them harmless i still have a knife and other means. Now why dont you answer my question of where your from,what time and why you're here." Connor finally stopped scanning the the area with his eyes for danger and looked the man in his eye, seeing his face up close for the first time.

AliceMalice15
07-27-2010, 03:28 AM
Emily had been walking peacefully down the sidewalk when put of no where a pod of some sort landed in the area infront of her. Taking cover behind the side of a nearby shed she watched as a man got out and looked at some sort of device. Then the pod faded and the man seemed to realise something. Cursing he began to kick a tree making Emily giggle. When he began to finally get his barrings Emily stayed out of sight. Suddenly she heard a woman give a cry of terror and throw money on the ground at the mans feet. He was mugging her! Emily watched as the man picked up the money and seemed to pause for a moment. Then seeming to have come to some odd conclusion he walked over to a man sitting on the church steps. Mustering her courage Emily decided to confront the man. Striding purposefully over to him she placed her hands on her hips.

"How dare you," she said angrily smacking him hard on the face, "that us no way to make money. I'm not sure what sewer you grew up in, but that will not be tollerated here."

Turning around Emily saw a police officer. Even better. Emily began to walk over to the officer so she could have the man arrested. This wasn't going to be such a bad day after all.

(lol she's such a trouble maker. :P)

Sool777
07-27-2010, 01:32 PM
"Oh great... just great.... "

Connor got up and faced the man on the church step.

"I better deal with this real quick... when i get back you have some questions to answer. Dont even try running."

Even before finishing his sentence Connor was up and running towards the police officer. Brushing past the woman he began talking to the police officer.

"Sir, I am Private James Wilkinson of the Special Forces military department, I was field testing a top secret stealth device, im afread i cant tell you much about it, when the device failed and a civilian woman saw me. This woman panicked after seeing my weapons, thinking she was being robbed, and drop this wad of money for me and turning around to run. She was wearing a light brown dress, a black hat and carrying a black purse. Do you mind returning this money to her and explaining the situation? I'm sure she would reward to and i would much appreciate it. Thank you, sir."

Connor handed over the wad of money to a very shocked, old, police man and turned around and headed toward the man on the church step. Then thinking of something he abruptly stoped and turned around facing the police officer.

"Oh yes i forgot to show you my identification. Here it is."

Connor reached into his front pocket and brought out a laminated sheet of blank paper, at least a blank paper is what he would see but not the police officer or anyone else. Seeing this paper the police officer suddenly stood to attention and saluted. Connor then nodded in acknowledgment to the officer and turned back around to walk towards the man on the church step once again, passing by this woman that accused him of mugging the woman he scared, he winked at her and went to sit back down next to the man. Facing him he said three words;

"So answers. Now."

AliceMalice15
07-27-2010, 02:04 PM
Emily watched in shock as the man somehow got the police officer to believe him, and headed back towards the man on the church steps. When she caught his cheeky wink she frowned and walked back over to the men.

"Who are you," she said incredulously, "I mean come on! That was rediculous! I'd you were really who you said you were then you wouldn't be trying a device here. What are you really up to?"

Emily placed her hands on her hips and waited for the man to answer. Whatever his reason she was not letting him out of her sight. There was something strange about him.

Sool777
07-28-2010, 01:45 AM
" I really dont have time for this ma'am. As i already explained im from the special forces department of the military, my name is Private James Wilkinson and i was field testing a stealth device. Why here? 'Cause theres lots of people that will tell me when my device has failed by crowding around me, screaming and possibly running away. Now if you will leave me be i am interrogating this man for my report on my device."

*Man this woman is really starting to annoy me...*

"Does that suffice as an explanation? Because that is all the military has authorized for me to tell you. Now could you please step aside and let me finish, no, start interrogating this man."

The Magnan
07-28-2010, 02:48 PM
The Hider emerged from his time jump, and quickly began to check his equipment. He had been forced to do an Emergency Temporal Jump after the Temporal Dreadnought he had been on was destroyed. He soon realised how far back he jumped, but when he first saw Connor, he could not believe what he was seeing. It seemed he was not the only person out of time, and that suspicion was confirmed once he saw the Time.Indexing.Device, he knew he was time agent. Similar to himself. The Hider reached into his pocket and pulled out an index. A completely different design to Connor's but it served the same purpose.

His was built in the year 2010 back when served the Time Jumpers so it was a little out dated. Now he worked for Time Stealer and the Black Corps. He never liked Time Stealer but he missed being an assassin. The strange thrill of the kill. Being a Time Jumper gave him limits but being part of Black Corps allowed him to do almost anything.

He had a few weapons in his arsenal most of which securely concealed under his long red coat. Unlike Connor who made himself stand out like a sore thumb. The concealed weapons were three throwing knifes, a samurai sword that he called Suzie although its actual name was the Black Dragon, and dual Desert Eagles.

He noticed the small red light on the index light up. Someone was contacting him. He put him into a temporary cloak. Too anyone who was watching he would have just disappeared. A hologram appeared, it was James.
"Hider, why are you in 1925?"
"Well they were complications sir," replied the Hider
"Complications?" the hologram folded its arms.
"The Time Ship was destroyed by the enemy. I only just got out in time," the Hider then said, "the cargo is safe though."
"Good in the wrong hands, it would ruin the plan," James seemed to smile.
"You haven't even told me what the plan is!" exclaimed the Hider.
"Consider it a surprise Hider," said the hologram disappearing.

The Hider placed the index in his pocket and sighed. He then drew a key attached by a silver chain to a grey stopwatch.
*How could this be important?* thought the Hider.

Sool777
07-29-2010, 02:28 AM
Out of the corner of his eye Connor saw someone appear then disappear in a flash of red.

"Something's wrong. Very wrong. You come with me," Connor said facing the man on the church step, then turning around to face the woman," and you... If you want to see things beyond your world or comprehension then come with me also. My real name is Connor Knight, Colonel Connor Knight, and yes im part of the military, not this military, but a military for Earth itself. Oh and not from this time period either."

*Damn, i hate having to blow my cover... And she wont believe me.. but He will. And when will i ever get to get answers out of him?* Connor thought while walking towards the flash of red without looking behind him to see if they were following. Actually walking was an understatement, he was practically sprinting but he did it in a way that made it look like he was walking. It was something that takes years of practice to master, and you'd have to be in the military for all those years to really make use of it.

As Connor got close to reaching the place where he saw the person disappear in the flash of red he unlatched the strap keeping his knife from falling out accidentally and did the same for the holster on his pistol. Putting his hand on the big pistol's grip , ready to draw it out in a split second, Connor approached the location and drew his T.I.D out. He scanned and found no one there but a definite, and huge, temporal distortion wake.

* Probably left by a time jump.. possibly a last resort for escape. A fugitive maybe? No, a fugitive couldnt do this. A operative, and not one from Torchwood. An enemy till further noted.*

Connor took a quick look behind him to see if they had followed, but he did this in a way if the person, *Or thing..* he thought, reappeared he would still see and be able to react with the same deadly, quick, force.

AliceMalice15
07-29-2010, 03:54 AM
Emily stared at Connor in suprise for a moment before quickly following after him. Another time? How was that possible? He did seem odd and out of place. Was it possible though? She was determined to find out. When he ppulled out a strange device she looked over his shoulder at it. She could see what looked like a blob on the screen of the device, but Connor put the device away before she could see more. Looking at the area where the device showed the blob to be she saw nothing. What was there? When she saw Connor looking back at her she decided it was a sign that it was ok to talk.

"What's there," she asked, "what was that thing showing? What was that thing anyway?"

Sool777
07-29-2010, 06:59 AM
" Its a Time Indexing Device. It tells me if there are any temporal distortions, what time period something or someone is from and if something is out of place. There's a lot more but it would take to much time to explain. Something or someone is here. Right now, as in 3 feet in front of me. He, she, it is listening to our conversation right now. At least i think so... The signature shown on my device is showing readings a stealth device creates. Possibly a portable cloaking device."

Connor then drew his pistol and pointed it at the place his T.I.D was getting the strongest readings from. Eyes open and scanning the environment. He couldn't be sure where the person was but he was defiantly near. The T.I.D indicated within 8 feet.

* Good thing this place isn't in the plain sight of the public... Otherwise we would be in deep shit... Guns plus public dont make a pretty sight in any time period.. *

"Keep your eyes open ma'am. Oh and if you have anything you can defend yourself with i suggest you take it out now."

"We know your out there... Show yourself you coward!" Connor shouted into the emptiness, or apparent emptiness in front of him.

The Magnan
07-29-2010, 10:12 AM
The Hider decloaked and stepped back, he had slipped the cargo into his back pocket.
"Coward. I prefer to call it stealth," he laughed. " and it is far more complicated than you think...." he continued. He would use his hidden blades if this man attempted to kill him. With on swift movement the Hider could flick his wrist, and just as quickly drive the hidden blade on his left arm into the throat. Suffocating him. But for now he would wait. Maybe he could somehow befriend this man make himself seem an ally. It would be difficult but it would be possible.

AliceMalice15
07-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Emily pulled her glock from her purse and had it ready incase she might need it. Watching the man reappear she shivered involuntarily. This was to wierd. Even before he started talking Emily didn't trust the man.

"Stealth," she said ,"as if. If you were so stealthy why were we able to find you? Well he was anyway. Besides it's not as if most of these people would notice. Their to busy with their noses in everybody elses business to notice you. Just no wierd flashes or strange noises."

Emily shrugged and gave a forlorn look at the people rushing around them. Not a single person looked at them as they hurried about. Was she the only one who noticed these things?

Sool777
07-29-2010, 04:00 PM
" Hah, stealth, you would need that wouldnt you. Not that i should be saying anything about it.... Im in my ships uniform.. hence the open carry weapons." Connor said looking the man up and down.

* No open carry weapons, as expected. Probably bristling with them under the long coat though. I need one of those... Dont need to attract too much attention.*

"The coat's a nice touch. To bright though, but nice and long for hiding many weapons. Dont even try. The Names Colonel Knight, Earth Federation Military, Torchwood. What is your identification?" Connor said with a military style edge.

At the corner of his eye he saw the woman draw a pistol out of her bag. A glock. He was surprised she carried such a pistol but didnt show it in any way. Any hint of weakness could mean life, death, or even worse, capture and interrogation by some time organization. Connor still held his pistol ready, now pointing it at the coated man's throat. Connor expected the man to be able to react very fast, possibly as fast as him, possibly faster. Aiming at his throat meant if Connor was hit he still had a higher chance of hitting his enemy while he was falling due to a gunshot or other means. And if he had to all he had to do is raise the point of the gun 2 inches and fire to shoot him in the head if he had to.

The Magnan
07-29-2010, 04:45 PM
"What if i wanted you to find me." said the Hider looking over to Emily.
"I prefer to be one with crowd. You read me like a book. True i am concealing a few weapons. I ain't here to fight though." replied the Hider casually. "The Hider. Thats the only name i go by Connor," he continued swiftly.

The Hider was starting to like this man. Connor worked for Torchwood. A time group like Black Corps. Even with the gun at his throat he did not seem phased.

AliceMalice15
07-29-2010, 05:37 PM
"One with the crowd," Emily scoffed, "I'm that? Yeah no. You'd stick out like a sore thumb in this city. The police would probably stop you everytime you went anywhere! You future people have no idea how to blend in. Heck you look like a wierd sort of hobo or something."

Emily put her glock back in her purse. This man obviously wasn't going to hurt them quite yet so might as well save her bullets for later.

"I'm Emily," she sighed, "most people call me Em though. You can call me what ever you want. I don't care."

Emily shrugged and crossed her arms looking bored. For people from the future these two were pretty bland so far. Then again the one was from the military.

The Magnan
07-29-2010, 05:50 PM
"I admit we are strange Em but if you think carefully then you will realise, this is your future your looking at. You seem to know a bit about him. Now i guess it's my turn. Connor forgets that he's in a different time. He's just revealed a lot of stuff to you i bet. As we speak he's probably destroyed a damn galaxy!" replied the Hider folding his arms.

When the Hider worked for the Jumper and the Time Jumpers, they had a strict set of rules when it came to intervening with estabilished events. The Hider disobeyed her by betraying them and joining Time Stealer. He wondered if the Jumper real name Josie was still after him. It was only now did that thought cross his mind.

The Hider then said, "At the least the people i once worked for, had rules and guidelines when meeting people in the past. I still try to stick to those rules. But there are times when you have to bend the rules to survive. And there are always consequences to choice. Thats how i see time. Its not a straight line. Its a crack spreading out everywhere. A crack growing wider every day."

AliceMalice15
07-29-2010, 06:38 PM
"What the heck are you talking about," Emily said, "I just met him. He's barely told me anything yet. You know what guidelines or no I want to know what the hell is going on! Why are the two- three of you here? Why did you come to the past in the first place? I want to know everything. I don't care how much it will screw me up."

Emily placed her hands on her hips. All of these crazy future people were starting to get on her nerves. Would no one tell her anything because she was a woman? Well no more! She was going to get the information one way or another.

The Magnan
07-29-2010, 06:49 PM
"Everything. You want to know everything. Question is where to start?" The Hider paused. This Em reminded him of Josie, always demanding an answer. He guessed he may as well tell her. "Firstly me being here it was an accident. My Time Ship, it was destroyed. A temporal anomaly of some sort, it caused the ships time warp drive to explode. I only just made it out alive. I can't tell you more. Not yet. Connor might want to tell you a few things though."

Sool777
07-30-2010, 03:04 AM
" Oh yes just tell her about the anomaly. I was following guidelines you know? Anyways the same thing happened to me, except i ejected on an escape pod instead of making a time jump... seems to have the same affect near the anomaly though. Especially because it pulls in objects of small mass... such as escape pods." Connor said with the same tone of voice and the gun still pointed at the mans throat.

" So to bluntly answer your questions, Emily, We're here by accident. And we're both from a time organization from the future. And by the way what is your organization and rank Hider? Also nationality and time, i want to know if im going to shake hands with a fellow soldier of the Earth Federation, or shoot a great enemy of it. Or neither."

The Magnan
07-30-2010, 10:05 AM
The Hider smiled and said, "I work for the Time Jumpers. I'm head of Stealth for them. My leader is the Jumper. We prefer to hide our names but to show you my trust my real name is Warren I'm also British well English to be exact. The Time Jumpers strive to preserve time, and stop anyone changing it. Oh and I'm from the year 2010. I was on mission to the year 2568. I can't tell you anymore not after what i saw."

The Hider was telling the truth, he still technically for worked for the Jumper, but he was a double agent, and was carrying out a secret mission for the Black Corps. Which was to protect the cargo. The mission to 2368 was to protect the Time Jumper Bastion on Aurha. The Black Corps nearly took control of the planet until Adam caused a temporal ripple which tore the planet apart. It was after that the Hider joined Black Corps secretly. But the pain of losing so many allies still haunted him. Adam's sacrifice saved them all but at what cost.

The Hider never intended to remain a Black Corps agent but Time Stealer's forced were growing, what would stop him attacking Earth.

Sool777
07-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Hearing this Connor eyes opened in shock for a split second, barely enough for anyone but possibly Warren to see. Connor suddenly holstered his pistol and saluted Warren " Sir! " Standing back at ease or 'parade rest' as the army of the United States of America in 2010 would call it, he began to explain, " During Basic training through advanced training we had to study past time organizations and the original timeline. Your name pops up, not a lot but enough that people see your skills and position. We know your a double agent at this time, not to what organization, but defiantly double agent. But i won't stop you in anyway as you will eventually come to... do good to the Federation. I can't and won't tell you any more but you are one of the most respected men of the Time Organizations. Almost no one knows about you and your records are kept very secret, all of your missions records purposely destroyed. It is a respect to be in your presence , sir."

Connor suddenly returned to back to his previous position and tone of voice, "Let me make it clear that is the last time im doing that, everything i said is true but for the sake of the job... "

Connor took his pistol back into his hand, however, this time he didnt point it at The Hider, he simply just kept it in his hand at ready incase Warren, The Hider, did decide to attack.

*Keep thinking of him as the The Hider. Forget his real name, You don't know his real name...*

"If you would like i will travel with you for your mission. I have no way back to my time right now and you seem to have something productive to do on your mission. If i can be any help i will give it. As long as you pledge to not kill, injure or otherwise approach me in any other way with hostility. "Connor knew how much a pledge carried in weight in Time Organizations, especially the Time Jumpers.

It was a long shot, but this was the only way he could possibly get home. And he would be honored to serve with this man, although he wouldnt say anything, or show anything about it.

(OOC : Just trying to bring it into the story as the GM doesn't seem to be making any posts. I guess its up to us to keep the story going, for now.)

AliceMalice15
07-30-2010, 01:11 PM
(ooc: cool with me.)
Behind him Emily listened intently to the exchange. These me were from the future. A time where it seemed women were just as powerful as men. Stepping up so she was beside Connor she decided to speak up.

"I'm coming with you," she said, "and don't start telling me how dangerous that is or whatever. I don't care. Besides I know to much already obviously. You have to take me. At least I'll be rid of this godawful time."

Emily crossed her arms and stood firmly rooted beside Connor. They were not leaving her here. Not by a long shot.

The Magnan
07-30-2010, 05:13 PM
The Hider smiled inside, what connor had said, it touched him, he felt a numb feeling. Which instinctively made him feel he was going to succeed.

"You can both come with me. It would be an honour to fight along side you Connor. I never thought i was so respected. Ever heard of Black Corps. They launched the assault on Aurha in the future. I was there. Millions of people butchered in seconds. After the that the Time Jumpers went into disarray and some switched sides. For different purposes. Because i know the Aurha was never meant to be found. My leader the Jumper would never understand, but i know you will. I call it deep cover. Time Stealer thought i was all washed up," The Hider paused.

He waited for there reactions. Would they see him as a traitor or someone willing to change time for the right reason, even going as far as been forced to join Black Corps. That was when the Hider pulled out the key chained to the stopwatch.
"This is my cargo. I didn't realise what it was at first. But i thinks its a time lock or the key to time. To infinite choice. i don't know. It seems fascinating though."

(The Hider is evil because he's an assassin and he joined Black Corps, but in his heart he believes he did what he had to do.)

AliceMalice15
07-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Emily looked at the watch and gently lifted it from the Hinders hand. It seemed familiar. Reaching into the pocket of her coat she pulled out the exact same watch and key. She had gotten it from her father just before he had passed away. How was it possible she was holding two of it?

"S-so," she stuttered, "wha...how? But my father gave me this. Just before he died...."

Emily placed her watch back into her pocket and quickly placed Hinder's back in his hand. This was too weird. That meant she had already been in the future. She had been away from ordinary life. It also meant she probably died. Why else would Hinder have her fathers watch? She'd never willingly give his watch to anyone. She was going to die.

"I'm going to die," she whispered, "I-I'm going to d-die. No! I won't. I'm going with you. I will not chicken out. Let's go. Now."

Emily could feel the weight of the watch heavy in her pocket. She had to follow through. She had to do what she had already done. There was no rewriting it. What would happen if she did? Would she have ever met Hinder or Connor? No they would have different futures and so would she. She would die either way it was just a matter of how. They hadn't mentioned her though. Why?

The Magnan
07-30-2010, 06:18 PM
"Is your father James? if thats true then this doesn't make sense. You may be out of time," The Hider looked worried. Was this Time Stealer's plan, did he know that the Hider was going to try and bring back Aurha. Maybe Em was a message. None of this made sense.

He had heard her whisper and replied, "I won't let you die. Time can be rewritten."

AliceMalice15
07-30-2010, 06:42 PM
"Yes," Emily gasped, "his name was James. My mother... There have never been records of her. My father said that they must have gotten lost. They were never here though were they? She was never here. I wasn't even born here. So where am I from? Maybe I'll find out on the way maybe not. Thanks Hider, but it would be better if we just followed what's already done."

Emily smiled weakly and sighed relaxing herself. She was different. She wasn't average. She had choices. Starightening her back Emily nodded. She was ready for anything.

The Magnan
07-30-2010, 06:54 PM
"Your right. You shouldn't be in 1925. Your father was from 1940. I know a little about him. I even have an idea on how your here," said the Hider sympathetically.

Emily wanted to find out about her father. Would she really want to know that her father was a man hell bent on controlling the universe? he doubted it. She would find that out herself. It would better James told her what she needed to know.

Sool777
07-31-2010, 02:53 AM
Connor put the pieces together in his head of with his already vast knowledge of the happenings in Time and of what The Hider had said. However reaching to the same conclusion the Hider reached Connor kept his mouth shut.

"Hider, I've never heard of Black Corps. And Em, yes time can be rewritten." Connor strode over to Em and reached into her coat pocket taking out Em's copy of the watch and key, ignoring any looks she might give him. He looked at it for a couple seconds then chucked it over a nearby wall into some Courtyard. Suddenly the Hider's key flashed in a faint white light outlining scratches from where the watch must have been scratched long ago, possibly dropped, or thrown over a wall.

Connor took barely a moment to register it then faced Em with a grim face, "Dont go after it, its for your own good, dont go after it. We have the one we need to deliver and its in the Hider's hands, Dont go after the one from your time." Then Connor turned around to the Hider, " I suppose you have a way of transportation? If so lets get this show on the road..." Connor broke off after catching a glimpse of something, " Ill.. uh be right back." Connor broke off into a sprint chasing after that man. The man with the Coat. That Coat, it couldnt be, it was just like the Hider's, except grey. A nice matte grey... * Perfect!* Connor thought while taking out a piece of spare psychic paper in the shape of money. It looked blank to him but he willed it to look like a thousand dollar bill to everyone but him.

"Sir! Yes you the one with the coat! Sir, i would like to buy your coat... Here's 1,000 dollars. Im sure that'll cover it..." Connor handed him the psychic paper. The man's eyes lit up in shock and he took off his coat as fast as he could, handing it to Connor. Connor then put it on, adjusted it to his liking then walked calmly back to The Hider and Em.

"What do you think? It covers up all my weapons, and i think it looks pretty good.. " Connor looked his coat up and down then seemed to realize something. "Oh yeah, i forgot something!" Connor reached inside his coat to his collar and pulled off a silver pin in the shape of an eagle, it signified him as the rank of Colonel, and pinned it to the middle of his front left pocket.

AliceMalice15
07-31-2010, 05:28 AM
Emily had opened her mouth in protest when Connor threw her watch. Then he told her not to go and retrieve it. Blinking in confusion she watched him run over to man and buy his coat. When he came back she stayed silent and stared absently at the wall. Should she do what he said? Or should she go get it anyway? It was her fathers. Wouldn't it be better if they had the two? It could prove beneficial. But would it be right?

"Connor," she said, "wouldn't it make sense for me to bring it with me? I mean how else would he get it if I didn't bring it? Sure there are two of them now, but what will hapen when we go through time? Wouldn't he lose it because I didn't have it? So I have to take it with me."

Emily shrugged and walked off toward the watch before he could stop her. Picking up the watch she stuffed it back in her pocket. No way was she leaving it behind.

Sool777
07-31-2010, 07:40 AM
"Em..." Connor said as she picked the watch back up. " Don't you see? We already have it. He will find it because that watch will stay there, possibly long enough to be buried by dirt and natural debris. Or someone will find it and pick it up. Both ways The Hider will eventually get it, he has it now. You need to let that one go, its the only way to guarantee your safety, somewhat... And no it won't benefit for us to have 2 of them, it could cause a paradox, which would be really bad. And The Hider and I have been trained in package retrieval missions, its our job to do these things; to retrieve, then protect our package, either person or object. Do you know why we have this job? Because we're the best, Time Organizations dont take anybody less that perfect, it means the best and also minimal mistakes. You need to let go of this, otherwise you can't go with us."

*Comon Em... just let go of it.. * Connor thought in hope she would come to her senses. Then Connor reconsidered, he knew she wouldn't part with it and she defiantly wouldn't not come with them. "Em, at least let me hold onto it for you. I'll keep it safe."

The Magnan
07-31-2010, 11:13 AM
The Hider nodded, "At least you won't draw attention to yourself. Long red coats should be standard uniform."

The Hider's was wanting to head back to 2010, so that he could get the SYNDRIX to analyse the watch a bit better. But if he did they'd kill him on sight. Unless they went to the future Earth. The Time Lab would be abandoned. It would still have power, and it could serve as a temporary base.

"Where in a middle of a paradox. The destruction of the Aurha was never meant to happen. But i have an idea. The Time Lab was abandoned when the Time Jumpers left Earth. If we went to the future, i could get the Super Computer SYNDRIX to analyse the watch and key. I also need to create false identities for you both. Physic paper won't work on Time Stealer. I could also give Em here an Index, and some equipment. Maybe even some training," continued the Hider with a smile.

The Hider pulled out a stealth device and handed it to Em. "Invisibility Cloak. You might need it. I can already make myself invisible without technology," and as the Hider said it his left arm turned invisible. It then became visible.

The Hider briefly looked across the road and looked at the man, who Connor had bought the coat from. He looked no older than twenty and the Hider recognised him. It looked like James? but the Hider could no longer judge between past, present or future now. The job had just got complicated.

*Em must of been pulled out of time by James. Time Stealer. He then altered her memories enough so that she would only remember bits of him and who he was. So it was like ammesia. But why would a father change the memories of his daughter to stop her discovering who he was becoming or was it a trap. Because James had her memories. She had just met him and Connor. Time Stealer might have that memory.* the thought of such a thing worried the Hider a little.

(If the characters go to the facility on the asteroid belt, would i be able to use Fredrik. Although he will die straight away. So i won't need any details of him)

AliceMalice15
07-31-2010, 12:33 PM
(m'kay)

Emily frowned and removed the watch from her pocket again looking at it sadly. True it was her fathers, but if she was to survive... Turning around Emily threw she watch back to where Connor had thrown it. She was better off this way. Turning back to the two men she accepted the cloaking device.

"Alright then," she sighed, "let's get going. There is no time to waste. 2010 wow. My friends here would think I'm insane. Maybe I am. I couldn't care less."

The Magnan
07-31-2010, 12:39 PM
"Its all part of the job. I can't run the risk of returning to 2010. After what i done. Being a double agent and all. The year i plan on heading too is 2371. The Time Lab won't be occupied. And you can meet the SYNDRIX," replied Hider.

He looked at Connor, "How about you are you ready to go?"

Sool777
07-31-2010, 02:43 PM
"Woah thats so cool... I need to get me one of those... We got one too, we just never use them. I mean the stealth device." Connor said to The Hider as he made his arm disappear and reappear. "And yes im ready, i was born ready. However, i might just throw another option in? We can use one of Torchwood's field labs. Both of T.O.R.C.H.W.O.O.D and Torchwood, there will be no one there as it is made for agents on missions, time missions. only one group is allowed in at a time, a precaution so time agents wont accidentally exchange information on things they can't know yet. It will have the most advanced tech of all ages, except i will only have access to up to the 25th century's equipment. But, it should cover all our needs, plus we have SYNDRIX's database. But the original would be fine too. If you want my option i need to give you field commission and promotion."

*Good Em came to her senses, and we have close enough to a military mission that i can handle things well.* Connor thought relieved, however his face didnt reveal anything, it rarely did.

PrettyBoy
07-31-2010, 02:56 PM
(sorry busy life and also trying to remember thewebsite to something else)

Bored he started to wander about leaving the church which he was happy about and started whistling a tune that the people were giving him an odd look. Giving them a cheeky smile and saying hello to every passing person, he was feeling something... strong like it was pulling at him stopping in front of a shop. He turned to look at it the feeling stronger then ever and went to investigate by going through the gate by the side of the shop.

AliceMalice15
07-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Emily sighed and rubbed her head. She felt so out of the loop. Being that she grew up in this time she had no idea what they were talking about. I mean 2371! She had never thought so far into the future! What would it be like? How would she be treated? How much had things changed?

"Can we just go," she asked, "you two are starting to make my head hurt. Jeez this is a butt load of information. Isn't there something I can hook up to my brain to give me all the information I need? I mean jeez! You'd think you'd have that stuff When you come from."

Emily giggled. When. What a funny way to use that phrase. Who knew she would actually use it! All of this technology was just a small part of the future. She couldn't wait to see what was in store.

The Magnan
07-31-2010, 05:51 PM
"The original Syndrix is nothing compared to her counterparts i bet. I suppose we should get going. 2371 it is. A promotion I'm head of Stealth for the Time Jumpers thats as high as i go." The Hider smiled and said, "It's just the beginning Em."

He then thought for a second, and said, "I have feeling by the time this day is up every time organisation will be involved. The original SYNDRIX is bridging a gap in time. It's hard to explain but her databanks are filled with information on past, present and future events, she'll know somethings up."

"Connor what about the guy you were here to talk to. Before we go you can get the information you need," the Hider folded his arms.

the twenty year old James, watched there conversation with savoury interest. They seemed familar but he knew he did not know them. They looked out of place. Out of Time.

(ooc: sorry Prettyboy if the roleplay hasnt gone the way you wanted. We sort of had to improvise. Like i said I'm sorry.)

Sool777
08-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Connor looked at the Hider and acknowledged what he said with a nod, "We'll do it your way then, and yes that man. He should still be nearby, search pattern theta 421.. wait sorry, a civilian and a non mil Time organization. Not going to mean anything to you." Connor took out his T.I.D and scanned around, " He should have a strong signature.. Ah yes here it is, Oh shit." Connor holstered his T.I.D and drew his pistol on one fluid motion pointing it at the gate of the courtyard where the man was walking in. "State your intentions, what time your from, why and how you got here. I know you are from the future," Connor gestured toward his T.I.D ( Time Indexing Device) ," so you better answer those questions. You might want to note that me and him, the one in the red, are from the future too. And her, she aint normal, she knows everything. Plus shes got a glock."

The Magnan
08-01-2010, 12:55 PM
"You're not going to get what you want threatening him," the Hider sighed.

*why was this guy so important?* the Hider wondered. He however had his hand inside his coat, it was gripping his black dragon samurai sword which he called Suzie. He was the only one who knew why it was called Suzie. Some people suspect it was because he had a close friend called Suzie, others think its because he's lived such a lonely the life, the sword is his only friend.

AliceMalice15
08-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Emily burst into laughter as Connor began rambling off what seemed like standard military questioning for him adding that she had a glock. Real professional. Emily shook her head and sighed. Future men were hilarious.

"Nice Connor," she said only loud enough for the three of them to hear, "I don't think I've laughed like that in quite some time. Is that what they taught you in military school? She has a glock?"

Emily chuckled and crossed her arms. This should be interesting.

The Magnan
08-01-2010, 01:07 PM
"I'm glad i was trained in Japan by a proper Sensei," said the Hider looking at Em. "Thats how i learned to fight. It makes Military School seem easy," The Hider smiled. His time being trained by the Black Dragon master was a long and gruelling one. He had a few scars from the training and he rarely had break. A few minutes maybe hours if he was lucky. It was strict but it was worth it in his mind. It taught him many ways to kill, but it also showed him how to handle situation without the need of violence.

AliceMalice15
08-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Emily hung her head in embarassment. She had never taken any kind of self defense classes. She wasn't allowed. She was a woman.

"You guys are so lucky," she sighed, "they don't allow women to take any sort of karate or go to the military. We're just expected to sit at home and cater to our "man"."

Emily ran her fingers through her hair and sigh. She was being such a downer.

"Anyway," she said, "martial arts eh? I feel safer already. Thank god I'm on your good side."

Emily giggled again and bumped Hinder's arm jokingly.

The Magnan
08-01-2010, 01:27 PM
The Hider laughed, "Lucky. You could say that. It's saved my life on many occassions. Actually you might like to know in the future, many women do things some men can't. Some even know karate. Some are even better than me. The role of a women is changing."

Briefly the events on Aurha reentered his mind. His skill in combat saved him. But even he can't save everyone. Bringing back Aurha would make up for all his mistakes both past and future.

The Hider then looked up, and said, "The universe is filled with possibility."

AliceMalice15
08-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Emily smiled. She couldn't wait for the future. She would probably never come back to her time. No one would miss her anyway.

"Hinder," she said, "you know how there are always those people who dosappar and are never found? Is that maybe due to time anomalies? And uh... C-can you teach me some martial arts? I mean you don't have to... But it would be nice to know some... You know?"

Emily blushed. It was kind of embarassing for her to be asking for such a favor. She barely knew the guy!

The Magnan
08-01-2010, 02:29 PM
"Possibly. When we get to the Time Lab i can teach you far more than just martial arts. I can teach you how to control time. Which requires similar to training to a martial artist. I mean what i can tell you now, is if you go to kick someone, aim for the windpipe. Withdraw quickly before a counter and while there choking, deliver one hefty punch and there down. Doesn't always work though and when it comes to defence you need keep moving dodge, and when you see an opening attack and then withdraw. Its a patient game," answered the Hider. he didn't mind teaching Em a thing or two. As far he was concerned she would need it.

The alleyway was dimly lit but that didn't matter no one could see him. Except himself. Who he hoped would not turn around. It was risky being here. But he could no longer live his life like this. He was known for being a killer. An expert in dealing death, he had to change it. he would follow his past. Not making himself known yet. The damage done to time was getting beyond repair. The whole universe was on a tight rope. What Time Stealer done was unacceptable. This was his second chance. To bring an end to Time Stealer. he always kept one hand on the sheath of his sword. Normally tied by a hip cord to his waist was strapped his back. His long red coat still hid his arsenal of weapons. Many of which still carried the blood of his victims. He was the assassin Hider. Heartless. Cold. But searching for redemption. He remembered when he met Connor. He thought Connor would hate him for who he was, but turned into a friend he could trust. His only friend.

Not forgetting Em. She was a friend too. But other than that the Hider had numerous enemies. Some may even be here. How could he tell. One mistake. One fatal error. He would die. His mission failed. He swallowed those feelings, leaving a massive lump in his stomach. He felt a slight sting above his left eye where the scar was. The closest he came to death. It hurt from time to time. But he ignored it mostly. It reminded him of how weak and forgiving he was in the past. A time assassin who show respect when killing. He was far from that now.

Suddenly he began to like who he was now. But he quickly remembered why he was here. To preserve time. Allow it to flourish once again. Once they got to the facility. He would have to get to Time Stealer first. If he wanted to correct his timeline. He continued to look at his past self. He knew as soon he took his eyes of him. The search would have to begin all over again. However, when his past time jumps, the future Hider's new T.I.D should be able to track him. He doubted he would need it. He knew exactly where they were going.

Sool777
08-02-2010, 05:53 AM
Connor rolled his eyes at the gun comment and then listened to their conversation patiently waiting for Hider, or even Em, do something about the man. When a possible hostile walks in on you, you point a gun at him, or use something else to keep him from moving, then you rely on one of your men or allies to finish the interrogation. None of this was happening."Will you guys cut the chatter, we're interrogating this man, not having a conversation. And yes Em, you might want Hider to teach you some martial arts. I can too, but he's much better. Now are you guys going to help me or not?" Connor said with the completely flat military tone of voice that he always had. It showed no emotion and had no warmth, but at the same time it wasn't threatening.

The Magnan
08-02-2010, 06:48 AM
The Hider sighed, "Sorry Connor. Yes I'll help you."

The Hider cloaked himself and approached the man. He made it so that his hidden blade wouldn't retract as soon as it came out. He flicked the wrist. He then pressed it against the throat of the man, and whispered in the mans ear, "Tell him everything, or this blade will go deeper. Don't think I'm lying. I've killed before. Cooperate."

The future Hider folder his arms and shook his head. He really was bad at interrogating people back then. He knew what he was intending to do. While invisible pressing the hidden blade against the throat in hope that the subject fears what he can't see and that one false move equals death. Slow and painful one at that. He smiled though, his new methods were a bit more forceful. He shrunk back into the darkness still out of plain sight and fiddled with his T.I.D. He activated the Illusion. It created a suitable disguise for 1925. He stepped on the street and uncloaked. He had to get closer. But not enough to draw unnecessary attention.

AliceMalice15
08-02-2010, 12:27 PM
"Ok mister bossy pants," Emily sighed placing her hands on her hips, "ya know it's not like I know what to do. If ya want me to do something like that you'll have to tell me cause I'm not in the military. Obviously."

Emily walked over to where Hinder stood cloaked with a knife against the mans throat and patted him on the shoulder. Then she stepped infront of the man and sighed.

"Ok look," she said, "I'd rather not have you killed, but if you make my imaginary friend angry he tends to kill people, so just answer a few questions and we'll be on our way. Okay?"

Emily winked at Hinder over the man's shoulder. She knew the imaginary friend comment probably wouldn't make him to happy.

The Magnan
08-02-2010, 01:20 PM
The Hider rolled his eyes, and made himself visible, "I would laugh, but this is serious stuff. The whole universe is at stake."

He looked at Em, he admired how she was quite fearless but she would need more than that to survive. Time Agents live short unfulfilling lives. But if you can survive you go down in history. And not always for the right reasons which is why many records are purposely destroyed. Many Tiime Agents end up being forgetton and some even get completely erased from the database. The Hider pulled the stopwatch and key out of his pocket. He clicked open the stopwatch and noticed something. The watch's hands were going anti clockwise. This was counting down to something.

The future Hider almost felt inclined to look at his stopwatch which was attached to some string and tired around his neck. But then it may ruin the illusion. He could not allow his past self to see him. The stopwatch itself was hidden from view under his shirt. He approached a bench and sat down, still watching what was happening.

(We really need prettyboy to post. I'm sorry my posts are getting predictable, i'm not timejumping to the time lab yet and leaving pretty boys character stranded in 1925)

Sool777
08-04-2010, 08:45 AM
" Reminiscing in the past, huh?" Connor said as he materialized, seemingly out of thin air, next to The Hider. Connor looked almost exactly the same as the one in the courtyard attempting to interrogate that man, same coat, same look, except he now had graying hair, a few scars, and the four stars that indicated him as a General where his his Colonel's pin used to be. He had been promoted to General and also the head of Torchwood, which was now one of the most powerful time organizations, and had grew from a measly 200 members to 15,000 members. The time between his encounter in 1925 to his current self had completely changed him, he had learned a few tricks, such as invisibility and illusions, and lost a lot of friends and family. He had seen a war that derailed the time line and the horrors of it hardened him into the man he was now. He no longer carried his SCAR assault rifle, just his pistol and fighting knife, but he still did go on field missions, he liked to get his hands dirty, whether in blood, dirt or anything in between.

"You do realize you can't be here, and i have the authority to bring you in?" It was an empty threat, Connor would never do anything to stop whatever The Hider was doing, and authority? Of course he had the authority, he was the head of Torchwood for gods sake, but he liked to remind everyone of it. Connor sat there for a while waiting for The Hider's answer and just staring at himself, Em and The Hider trying to interrogate Him.

(Yes, Prettyboy really needs to post, and your doin a good job of keepin the RP goin Magnan.)

AliceMalice15
08-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Emily glanced over at the bench just as the future Connor materialized next to the future Hinder. Recognizing him she turned her head to
look.

"Connor," she whispered, "but...why? That must mean I'm...."

Emily's expression grew distressed. It was true then. She was dead in the future. That was all it could be.

Across the way the future Emily stood in an alley wearing a dark black cloak. She knew thatif she didn't show her past self would think she was dead. Hopefully this would scare her and she would stay in this time. It was safer that way. Better. Noticing Hinder and Connor she shrunk back a bit more. Had they seen her? She was a rouge now and she was sure Connor would question her. She had no time for questions.

The Magnan
08-04-2010, 07:33 PM
The future Hider's illusion faded, "correcting it again, Connor. We failed to kill him. it may have worked out for you. But I'm wanted for genocide. The destruction of Aurha. Everyone thinks i did it. But i didn't," answered the Hider sadly. "You can chase me through time, but I'm not going to stop till i fufill my duties," replied the Hider in a more dark tone.

(Thanks sool. although its difficult.)

Sool777
08-06-2010, 01:33 AM
The future Connor winked at a very distressed Em staring at him and talking to his past self, then turning around, he faced The Hider with a mischievous, but uneasy smile on his face. "You'll find you're not being charged for anything anymore because a certain General with the last name Knight brought forth evidence of your innocence, however your wanted for priority one quiestioning, code red. But no charges, although many people still believe it was you, im sorry i cant help you with that. Oh yes and Em you might want to stay in the shadows a little better, dont you remember what Hider taught you?"

The Magnan
08-06-2010, 05:51 PM
"Thanks Knight, you're a good friend, at least you believe me. What kind of questioning exactly, what do they want to know. I already have theories on how James temporal generator, and how to explore memories through time. Is that what they want?" the Hider asked curiously. He then looked towards Em and shook his head, "The stealth device Em, and always stay in the shadows the light hits your face when your in the open. But if you remain in the light his blocked out and your hidden."

But then the Hider looked at Connor, and said calmly to the general, "We trained her well though. She's just like her dad. Maybe better. The only thing thing is, she's on our side."

AliceMalice15
08-06-2010, 07:42 PM
The future Emily stepped from the shadows and was immediately cloaked in an illusion that made her look completely different. Sighing she crossed her arms and frowned.

"Neither of you need to be here," she sighed, "I can take care of this. I just have to stay in this time. It means I won't know you two any more, but it will change things for the better. So I guess it's kind of good that you are here. This maybe the last time we see eachother ever. It was fun in the beginning, but it would probably benefit you two much better if you hadn't had to take care of me. I'm sorry... Please leave it to me."

Emily turned her face away. It was painful that she would have to leave such good friends, but it was better for them. She had done things that had caused the deaths of many and she was even the reason Hinder had come so close to death, but she couldn't tell him that. Not now. It wouldn't matter soon anyway if things happened the way she planned them to. At least they had yet to learn the truth.

The truth. Such an odd twist in their story. The truth was that her father, James, was dead. Timestealer was her. She had taken up the name and brought death and destruction until now. She was quite suprised Connor and Hinder has yet to figure it all out. Was she really that cunning? It didn't matter now. She had to stop it before it happened. She hated betraying her friends but she couldn't just turn herself in. What would they think?

The Magnan
08-06-2010, 08:55 PM
(Em is the new Time Stealer! in much the same way my character became the new Hider but character did not kill dad. but Wonder if she kills dear old dad and takes charge of Black Corps.)

The Hider said faintly, "Em its your choice. If you really think you can cope alone then i got nothing against it. I have no regrets, you mastered the complexity of the black dragon. Your ready to take on the world."

But the Hider seemed to suspicious though. Em had been acting strangely ever since they came up against James, and even after he disappeared. The Hider sensed a problem. Em was no longer herself that was for sure. But every time agent changes. That's fate for you. You never know how things end, only how they began. His meeting with James, and being given the strange cargo. The events prior to meeting and the destruction of Aurha. The fight they shared on his roller coaster ride. Somehow it all fitted. Somehow Hider would bring her back. He would bring back the Aurha. It would mean taking risks. Maybe even killing those who stood by him. He would do anything to bring them back. Even if it killed him.

The past Hider refused to face himself, and defiantly kept thinking he was not ready to meet himself in the future. He would find out that for himself.

AliceMalice15
08-07-2010, 05:01 AM
"I'll be fine Hinder," Fiture Emily replied barely covering the annoyance in her voice, "I can do this alone. I really don't need help... I promise."

Emily didn't look Hinder in the eye when she turned around, but she could see the slight suspicion he seemed to have towards her. He obviously hadn't figured out yet why she was acting different. Emily looked down at an ant she had noticed crawling across the pavement. How could she look them in the eyes? She felt so ashamed for what she had become. Perhaps she should tell them. Just before they were gone. Yes, that would be when she told them. They might not trust 'er ever again, but what would it matter if the future was about to be changed?

Past Emily was still fighting internally with the urge to stay back when she'd seen another woman step from a nearby alley. It definitely wasn't herself. No this woman had light blonde hair and a slim angular face. Her own was soft and rounded. The woman's expression seemed to confirm her fears.

'She must be telling them they found my remains,' Emily thought,'and that they're holding a burial or something for me when they return. I wonder what o was like up until the end. Perhaps I'll have a chance to talk to one of them. Maybe not. I would like to say good bye though. I probably already have though... I hope so.'

The Magnan
08-07-2010, 07:28 AM
The Hider replied, "Is there something on your mind Em. It looks like there is something troubling you."

He knew she was hiding something. They were both the same in so many ways. Both rogues. Both on the run for whatever reason. It was strange, normally he refused his feelings to control him. But while he cared little for the others. There was some part of him which cared deeply about Em. He knew she was about attempt something. Ever since she found out and confronted dad. James the Time Stealer did he know her entire future was about change. The Hider's biggest fear was either he tempted her to join him. Or she became him. The Hider would never turn his back on her if that became the case. He cared about her that much. His fight was with James and his Black Corps. He was the progenitor of all this. It was his fault the future was on the verge of collapse.

Changing time in small ways was fine but he felt that when the watch finished counting down did the end really be in the sight. But how it ends depened purely on choice. The Hider long believed in his idea of a life in consequence. Even if it was one small choice it could affect the lives of so many people.

Evonlon Corporation (future)

The body of Time Stealer lay on the marble floor now the small cracks were filled with his blood. His plan lay in ruins. His daughter's allegiance to the Hider and Connor meant it was always bound end in failure. Well thats what they think.

From the shadows emerged a man with spiky light blonde hair, and reddish eyes. He was wearing tinted glasses and a long black coat. Things were turning out perfectly. His daughter had realised her potienal. It was invetiable that the memories would resurface. He was glad. Because it meant she was a part of him. She was one step closer to being Time Stealer. He knelt down next Time Stealers dead body and whispered in his ear.

"You served as a useful decoy. Fredrik. Em thinks I'm dead. That gives me a chance to further my plan. I had no need of you anymore. You knew that. i suppose this was how it was meant to end. It's time for the countdown to begin. It's time to yank them out of time."

He returned back to the asteroid facility through his time jump. His patrols the time soldiers gave him a salute as he passed. He wasn't far away from the memory labs and the Temporal generator. This was where the magic happened. This was where he would finally seize control. They fight it at first but once the memory extraction began they would eventually surrender. He smiled to himself. They would be at his mercy. And he would give them none.

Sool777
08-07-2010, 12:10 PM
On the bench Connor's face went pale at seeing Em come out. " It's been a long time hasn't it Em? You see Hider's suspicion in his face too don't you." Connor wasn't looking at Em or Hider, he was staring forward at the past Connor who had just ran out of the Courtyard and was across the street from them. He remembered this memory, Future me, Colo- General Knight? Yes General, damn... Thats Hider, he looks... suspicious... Of that woman? Who's that woman? One of my people probably.... "I know something in the future is going to revolve around you, i was made aware of it by one of my agents. Then that claim was backed up by an agent from a future time organization. I don't know what it is, but i was warned i had to let it happen. I'm sorry, but im going to have you to ask you to leave." Connor turned around and looked Em in the eye, he had his pistol in his hand pointing between Em's eyes. Connor's eyes watered up and a tear rolled down his cheek, "Im sorry Em, you've been a great friend to Hider and me." Connor put down the gun and holstered it, then he stood up started walking away. Turning around for a brief second he faced The Hider, " Come walk with me when your done." Connor turned back around and kept walking, he had tears rolling down his face.

The Magnan
08-07-2010, 12:29 PM
The Memory Lab, Omega facility

Time Stealer finished the caluculations and approached the lever. He had enough power to pull them all. Including David. This was his chance to get what he need from them. He coiled his hand around the lever. All he had to do was pull it down. He smiled too himself. His other scientist looked on, nervous and fearful. It was when he gave a snarl did they quickly get back to work.

The Hider looked at Em and saw her for who she really was, "Ti... no" he whispered himself. Em was Time Stealer. Was James now dead. It could not be possible, he never made mistakes. The Hider then caught up with Connor, "What is the problem Connor. I need you tell me. If i need questioning, I'll come with you." But then the Hider turned and faced Em, "Tell me everything Em. Only then will i understand. What's gotten into you."

PrettyBoy
08-07-2010, 10:30 PM
(Right sorry lost it again and no problem i just let them go anyway to go)

While inside the shop or dome as he now saw it from where he was standing about 2 feet away was a person a stranger "Who are you?" the stranger asked in a northerny acent that struck David in an odd way this person or not person wasn't part of this era nor was the dome "Where are you from? How long? What's a dome from the 30th Century doing here? and why are you hiding?" David asked not answering the question at all but the figure in the shadows moved and carried on "Who are you?" David rubbed his head this was going to take a while he knew it, "I'm David, i'm here to help" but the figure faded this time appearing in front of him with an eerie look he knew it wasn't going to be a quick hello how can i help sort of thing and this was becoming more then David could handle it didn't help matters when all he kept saying was who are you in the same tone "Your a voice aren't you... a voice that's lost and can't do anything but hope" it soon vanished and David took that chance to walk over to a machine he noticed earlier tinkering with it he was going to send this place home.

After a few minutes tinkering and rewiring which he did quite fast he saw the place suddenly fade slowly leaving him outside in the aftermath "Now what?" he asked himself.

AliceMalice15
08-07-2010, 11:05 PM
Emily looked straight at Connor as he pointed the gun at her head. In a way she wished he would shoot her. It would solve a lot of problems, but the past wouldn't change if he did. When he walked away she looked over at Hinder. He too seemed to be catching on. When he asked her to explain she turned away from both of them and covered her mouth.

Tears began to stream down her face making warm rivers across her cheeks. How could she let this happen? She had betrayed her two closest friends. Emily felt the weight of her gun on her hip and looked over at their little group of people. She had to make things right. She had to change something.

Emily pulled out her gun and began to walk purposefully over to her past self. She was going to make things right.

The Magnan
08-08-2010, 09:24 AM
The future Hider jumped in action. Literally. He came out of his jump in front of Em and drew his own desert Eagle. He then pressed it against her head.
"Can you really kill yourself. That's you. And think about it. James is your dad. How would he feel. There is nothing compared to a bond shared by a parent and child. And when that bond is broken. Things can never ever be the same. He put here to keep you safe but he wanted you to remember so that you could reach your potential. All that training, all that time spent fighting alongside you. If you kill her, you kill me. Because i too have nothing to lose. I lost my family, my friends. Do you really want to lose these memories. But I can't stand here and lose the one person who understands what I do," said the Hider softly.

He then bit his lip and continued in more demanding tone, "Your rogue. I'm rogue. I'm Hider. Your Time Stealer. Where the same. We live a life of risk. One false step, one wrong move, and everything ends. Do you want that Em. Honestly tell me!"

The Omega Facility

Time Stealer checked each electric chair, and then checked each scientist. He waited for one of them to give the OK.
"You're shaking," he hissed.

The scientist shook his head, "I am. I never noticed"

"Your stuttering."

"Sir I'm fine," remarked the scientist. Wiping a bead of sweat from his face.

"Why so nervous?" asked James.

"I'm not nervous," answered the scientist.

"If you are. Then you may compromise this grand scheme. I can't have that," Time Stealer drew a modified Temporal pistol from his holster and pressed into the back of the scientist head. he started counting, "Three." he wrapped his finger around the trigger. "Two." he prepared to fire.

The scientist swallowed nervously, "Sir I'm fine.

"No your not. One."

He pulled the trigger once, then twice, then a third time and the temporal bullet pierced the skull of the rather shaken scientist and made others get to work much quicker. To avoid a similar fate.

Time Stealer looked towards the others menacingly, "Get back to work. I want one hundred and ten percent from all of you. If you are not at peak efficiency then you die. I can not have comprise!"

AliceMalice15
08-08-2010, 12:39 PM
Em stared Hinder straight in the eyes as he pointed his gun at her head. When he stopped talking she grabbed his arm and twisted it behind him turning him around. Hearing a loud crack she figured something was now broken.

"Yes Hinder," Emily hissed into his ear, "you wan the truth? Then yes. I didn't want any of this. If I had known anything I would have stayed in this time and never followed you two. Do you think I like having to hide from the world? From my friends? I'm sorry Hinder, but it's just something I can't live with."

Emily released Hinder's arm and wrapped her arms around him.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, "good bye."

The Magnan
08-08-2010, 12:50 PM
The Hider pushed her away, and clung to his arm, "Your Time Stealer all right. You have broken my arm, but you can't break my spirit,"
He drew his his samurai sword with his right hand. Not his sword hand but still he managed swing down, tipping the blade's point directly into Em's shoulder blade. Although the pain his other arm made him wince. It wasn't the first time he was forced to fight with a serious wound.

He then cloaked himself and stepped back, "You're making a mistake. If i could i would bring back my dad i would. But can't you see, none of this will help things go back to the way they were. Events have been set in motion. You betrayed me Em. I'm sorry."

He had placed his sword in its sheath, and clutched his left and did the unthinkable, he used his telepathic ability to somehow push the bone back into position. It worked but it hurt like hell. He then flicked his right hand, and the hidden blade emerged, he then quickly drove it foward, towards Em's stomach. He knew once it made contact he would curl back and finish her. But he knew some part of Em remained it was getting her to understand.

"I did that to make a point. You won't die. Em you make think everyone is against you. But your not alone. I'm here. Em i..." The Hider became visible and swallowed, he knew not too surrender to his feelings but no longer could he fight them. His heart was more torn than it ever would be.

AliceMalice15
08-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Emily gasped as the blade slid into her skin and blood began to spill from the wound. Emily looked up at Hinder as he began to speak, but covered her ears as he became visible.

"No," she said, "please don't say it. I can't take it. Please just let me die. Kill me Hinder please. I can't do this. Just kill me."

Emily was shaking. Both from crying and from being stabbed. How could her father have done this to her? No. Not her father. She had done this to herself.

The Magnan
08-08-2010, 01:48 PM
"I can't kill you no part of me could. Em, listen to me. If you allow your guilt to control you, it will destroy you. It will bring you down, and leave you more vulnerable than ever. You need to stop blaming yourself and and move on. Never let things in the past get you. Because it can twist you. I blame myself for what happened to Aurha. Only after it was destroyed did i know what i lost. Because you don't know what you have. Until its gone. Think killing yourself will help. It won't," said Warren.

The past Hider, swiftly said, "He's right. I'm right."

The future Hider nodded, "I became the Hider in memory of my father. He taught me everything. I'm finishing what he started. I only kill those worthy enough to die. Its not for the money, or reputation. It's for my dad."

AliceMalice15
08-08-2010, 03:26 PM
"I-I know," Emily said softly, "I just... What happened to me Hinder? How did I get so lost? I was so innocent then. Now look at me. I'm a monster."

Emily stood up holding her stomach where Hinder had stabbed her. The blood had clotted stopping her from bleeding out, but the wound still hurt. Emily gave Hinder a weak smile and wiped her eyes.

"Alright you win," she sighed, "now what? I can't change the past, so how should I change the future?"

The Magnan
08-08-2010, 04:17 PM
The Hider smiled, and folded his arms before saying, "Now the future i believe is affected purely by choice. The choices people make can affect you. But its your choices that define you. Your no monster Em. Your doing what you believed was right. You can't say someones evil because they kill, or because they alter time. But them people need to be stopped because they in danger others. What someone thinks is good can be seen as evil by someone else. It's like when i kill someone. People think I'm bad. But i believe I'm doing right, because most of those people i killed were criminals."

The Hider swallowed nervously, he knew already he was already lost. Once you kill there's no turning back. He looked at Connor.
"I'll come with you Connor, i want to know what Torchwood want," said The Hider curiously.

AliceMalice15
08-10-2010, 02:10 AM
((hey guys I won't be on during the day very much durning the week anymore. School started up today. I will try to get on at night though.))

Emily sighed and used her sleeve to wipe her face. She knew Hinder was right, but it really didn't make her feel much better. She realized what she had though was right she had been right for the wrong reason. She had only thought about herself. Suddenly a thought struck Emily and she looked over at Hinder.

"Hinder," she said, "you still have that watch right? Let me see it. I need to look at something."

The Magnan
08-10-2010, 05:58 AM
The Hider nodded, "You may as well keep it." He took the watch from off of his neck and hand it over to Em. He wondered why she wanted to look at it. But at least he had got her to understand. What still puzzled him was the prioty one questioning. Torchwood had never taken interest until now.

Sool777
08-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Connor had been standing there for a while just staring at them. * God damn, they just waltzed into the middle of the street into plane sight of our past selves, and then they made a scene. A goddamned scene.* Connor's face was completely blank and professional, a hint to his friends that he wasn't happy. " Em, you have to go. Now. You've got 30 seconds to tell Hider whatever you have to say then leave. After that i have a stun bullet loaded in my gun and 2 timeship's up there," Connor motioned at the sky, " who are prepared to take in time agents. Hider, we'll question you there then return you to wherever you want. Oh yes i forgot to mention the President is there, he's become intrested in Torchwood. Em, your time has started." Connor spoke in a whispered voice so their past selves couldn't hear anything he was saying, well he blocked almost all of it. He made sure to say "Em, your time has started" loud enough that the past Em could hear it. It was his signal to tell Em she would survive, and maybe even thrive if Connor would order her off the scene, even planet or time period.

The Magnan
08-10-2010, 02:19 PM
The Hider sighed and faced Em, "well be quick, i don't know if thats Connor, or the man he's become. So we better not frustrate him anymore. I'm not about to let him boss me around though."

The Hider faced Connor, "So I'll come with you, but Em already knows a lot. I trained her, she could help us. Even if she is James daughter I trust her even if you don't."

AliceMalice15
08-11-2010, 01:03 AM
"Thank you Connor," Emily said giving him a curt nod, "hopefully circumstances will change in the near future. Hinder whatever you do don't allow yourself to be taken. You'll understand soon. I- I have to go. Perhaps we can speak later. Good-bye."

Emily looked at her past self who was staring fixedly at her. No wonder she had still gone with Hinder and Connor that day. Smiling Emily opened a jump gate and stepped in. As it closed she looked back at Hinder.

'I know he'll be fine,' she thought, 'still I can't help but worry. I'll just have to wait. He'll know where to find me.'

The Magnan
08-11-2010, 06:56 AM
The Hider did not really know what she meant but he nodded, and whispered softly "Good luck..."

He then watched as the gate closed. Then facing Connor he said, "Take me to your leader."

The Hider knew Em could handle herself, but she seemed concerned, maybe she knew something. What could she mean by not allowing himself to be taken. Taken by Torchwood. Or by Black Corps.

Sool777
08-11-2010, 03:18 PM
" My leader, hah, what a joke..." Connor said obviously very upset about what he had done to one of his best friends. In this line of work you didn't make friends, and he just kissed one of them goodbye and it was very likely he wouldn't see her again. Looking back up to Hider with a grim face, " The president isn't my leader, that son of a bitch doesn't know anything. As far as im concerned he's got no jurisdiction over Torchwood or any of its operations." Connor held a finger to his earpiece and spoke into a mic the inside of his coat collar, " Knight to Torchwood 1, 2 to beam up. Level 4 security." A beam of light flashed where they used to be and on the ground in 1925 there was no sign of them.

" Sir, please remove all your weapons and place them in this bin." said a uniformed soldier that greeted the Hider and Connor. The bin was only big enough to put a few handguns in. They were in a bright room on a raised platform. Everything in the room seemed to be sterilized and clean, it was all glossy and the light reflected off the tan walls. Directly in front of them was a console that controlled the teleportation device and on the wall behind it was the Torchwood insignia it black letters and graphics. Posted in neat lines against the walls were soldiers all armed to the teeth, all part of Torchwood. The soldier greeting them was the officer in charge of these men, the pin on his collar identified him as Captain, the army rank, not navy.

Connor glared at the man trying to get Hider's weapons, " Soldier, that puny little bin might work for the normal time agents we capture, but this man isn't a normal time agent. Understood?" Connor brushed pass the soldier before he could reply and stood infront of the console. He took something out of his breast pocket and put it into a slot and a previously blank screen went blank. Connor punched in a code then scanned his hand on it. " Welcome to Torchwood 1, General." the female voice of the computer said. Connor nodded to the man operating the console then turned to Hider, " Your all clear, dont kill anyone though. It will make your situation pretty bad... " Then Connor turned to the soldiers lined up against the wall. " Stay 15 feet infront of us and 30 feet behind us." The soldiers replied with a "Yessir!" and the first 5 walked out of the door. " Alright Hider, this way." Connor said motioning toward the door.

The Magnan
08-11-2010, 03:42 PM
The Hider preferred time jumping, and when they did arrive, he almost felt like explaining who he was as the captain asked for his weaponry. He felt naked with weaponry, made him seem vulnerable. Connor was telling the truth, when he said hardly anyone knew of him. What would they reactions be if they did. Fear. Respect. He had no idea. But he did not have to since Connor pretty much dealt with the situation. The Hider had never seen so many soldiers in his life. The memories of Aurha and the Time Jumper Juggernaut flooded back. As far as he knew the Athena was the fastest and by far the most destructive Time Ship they ever built. Now it belonged to Time Stealer.

He also noticed how Torchwood had filled the power vacuum left by the Time Jumpers. But then Torchwood were already powerful. He nodded when Connor told him not kill anyone. He may be an assassin but he was not stupid. Somehow he also guessed that deep down Connor would not miss Em. He also had to persuade himself to let go. That was the thing with soldiers, they never had time for friends. The Hider pondered the thought that Connor may have led him into a trap. Maybe that's what Em meant. But in the Hider's line of work, he could not make rash descisions, not until he got the bigger picture. He followed Connor through the door.

"Nice ship General, how many Torchwood Vessels are there exactly?" asked the Hider curiously.

Sool777
08-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Connor smiled, " Thats classfied, lets just say we have 15,000 men, i can't tell you how many are time agents, but i can tell you all are soldiers. Now ships... Well lets just say the Earth Federation's economy is booming, and we occupy 10% of their military funding for 22 planets. We have the best of the best ships of this time and these are our smallest ships," Connor said motioning to the bulkhead's around him," The crew count on this ship is 755, i think thats pretty good for the smallest ship. About how many, i can't tell you that, but Torchwood is mobile, we have one ground base, everyone else is on ships. The ground base is unmanned." Connor grinned, he was obviously over exaggerating, but that was the effect he was trying to give. They turned a corner and were stopped by 3 men in black suits and sunglasses. They obviously weren't Torchwood.

The Magnan
08-11-2010, 06:55 PM
The was impressed, and smiled, "The Time Jumper Vessel Athena could have just over thousand men, it is a large ship. But I am impressed Connor, very impressed. I only wish the Time Jumpers were still here. Maybe some day they will return." the Hider looked down sadly and then noticed they came to abrupt stop. He looked up seeing the three black suited men. "CIA...FBI....?" whispered Hider to Connor. Connor would know who these were. Something made the Hider nervous were these three men here for him. The thought left his mind.

Sool777
08-11-2010, 07:14 PM
"No, even worse, secert service..." Connor whispered back, " Stay here." Connor pushed his way to the front of the crowd, his soldiers stepping aside for him. Finally reaching the front he saw the Captain that had greeted them arguing with the secret service men. Seeing the Connor the Captain immidiatly stood at attention and saluted, " Sir!, this is Mr. John Smith of the Secret Service, Sir!" Connor nodded to the man, " Yes i know who he is, Isn't that right Michael?" The man smiled then chuckled, " Yes it is, isn't it Connor? " Then they both broke out into a huge laugh, the same laugh, and embraced eachother in a bearhug. " It's been a long time, brother, hasn't it?" Connor boomed at Michael Knight, his younger brother. " Yes it has, yes it has..." Michael replyed as he seemed to remember their memories together. " Now what the hell are you doing blocking my path? " Connor's tone changed back to completly serious. " You protect time, i protect the President. You know the secret service requires me to search everyone of weapons and confiscate them for the time they are within a 200 foot radius of the President." Connor smiled and held up his hand so his soldiers could see it, he had it in a clenched fist, then opened his fist up then clenched it agiain. The three men, including Michael Knight, went down. Walking back to the Hider Connor motioned for the men to keep moving, by the time Connor and the Hider reached where the bodies were they were gone no sign of anyone that was ever blocking thier path. " They're not dead, if thats what your wondering. Unconcious, knockout bullets. " Connor said motioning at the two soldiers who had taken out the secret service men.

The Magnan
08-11-2010, 07:22 PM
The Hider folded his arms and said, "I need to get some of them."
"So i see even the president needs to protection. And you didn't have do that. You know my invisibility is a.... how do you say product of experimenting. I could have made our weapons invisible. Whether that would work i don't know. So you have a brother. He got the short straw i guess,"The Hider smiled to himself, and continued following Connor.

He then whispered to Connor, "When they wake up, they won't be very happy. If thats case, they may get hostile. "

Sool777
08-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Connor leaned over to Hider, " Invisible weapons... didn't know you could do that, but it wouldn't work... They have scanners, and advanced ones at that. And there's a certain beauty of knockout bullets, if your hit with one you won't remember how you were knocked out or who did it. When they wake up they'll think they slept in." Connor smiled at the Hider then kept walking. "We're almost there but im going to do every thing i can to avoid the President. Lets just say we have very complicated...family issues... that the President, my very.. political family and I have." A look of pain passed through Connor's face, a pain that had been residing in him for years.

The Magnan
08-11-2010, 07:41 PM
The Hider looked at Connor, "Now i know i have get some of them," The Hider loved the idea of being able to knock someone out and making them forget how. It reminded him of Time Stealer's Temporal Generator.

"Family issues..." said the Hider. He knew not to ask, from Connors look, what ever had happened it hurt him inside.

The Omega Facility

Jame's pulled the leaver, yanking Em out of time itself, and pulling her to the facility. Except instead of ending up sedated in a chair, she would emerge infront of him. He had a feeling it was time to catch up on few things. And make a point that killing him won't help her.

(feel like i'm doing wrong since Prettyboy doesn't know what to post. Sorry prettyboy).

AliceMalice15
08-13-2010, 11:01 AM
Em felt a jolt as she was pulled out of time. She had just arrived behind David and now she was standing infront of her father.

"Hello father," she said calmly, "I was expecting this. Somehow I knew you weren't finished. What do you want? I only wish to kill you at the moment. So make it quick."

Emily crossed her arms and glared at her father. He had caused her so many problems already. What could he want now?

The Magnan
08-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Jame's smiled, "I just wanted to see you again Emily. We are family after all." James seemed some what friendly after all that happened, "You really want to kill me don't you. I fail to see why."

AliceMalice15
08-15-2010, 02:05 AM
"You're so infuriating," Emily screamed, "I hate you! Can you understand that?! You ruined my life! I wish you would just disappear! You're the reason I can't even trust one of my bestfriends any more! I can't have friends because you end up killing them all!"

Emily wiped away the tears that had begun to stream down her face. Then she pulled out her gun and pointed it straight at her father.

"I can't stand you," she said shakily, "you're such a monster."

(omg I'm so excited! I fired a gun for the first time today! I fired a Smith and Weston 380, an AR-15, and a 38 revolver. It was so cool! ^w^)

The Magnan
08-15-2010, 11:11 AM
(So now i guess Em won't have fear either. Well its time for James to explain everything. Me i doubt i could fire a gun. It would be one step closer to Hider.)

"You think i wanted this. You were not kidnapped by your own government and taken to some lab to experimented on. It drove me over the edge. To point of no return. Time allowed me to escape to develop a way of making humanity pay all it flaws. In 1940, the government were tracking anyone relating to me. Anyone with enough potiental to control time and become telepathic. I developed the Temporal Generator to save you. I never wanted this Emily. Your my daughter. I love you. i had to change to your memories and put you in timeline where you would be safe," James paced back and forth, and for a first he wiped a tear from his eye.

"It was inevitable that Hider and Connor would find you. Train you. You've seen a lot of things. The Hider helped me. Of course he is a double agent. i expected he would turn his back on me. Like he turned his back on you," James sighed and continued, "Am I really such a monster for trying to protect you from time. You've seen what it has done to them. Torchwood have control of the SYNDRIX. They have everything Time Jumper related. Why else to they need Hider. I understand why Hider wants to bring back Aurha. Frankly i do too. For my own gain. Time can be rewritten. I never wanted to be seen as the enemy."

AliceMalice15
08-15-2010, 11:42 AM
Emily shook her head at her father and slammed her fist into a nearby wall.

"You are so selfish," she screamed, "why couldn't you have just left me alone?! I could have been happy! Hinder has not turned on me, but because if the choices I made based on you I hurt him! Do you even know how hard that is?! I hurt them! Look at what you've made me! I'm a monster, dad! I am afraid of things I shouldn't be afraid of! My friends! Others! I shouldn't be this afraid to let others get close to me! I should still be friends with Connor and Hinder! Don't you see now?! That is why I have to kill you. I have to get rid of you so I can be free. I don't want any of this any more. I want to be myself again instead of this crazy person."

Emily stared directly at her father as she finished. She had never told so many truths in one day. It was exhausting! Ever since she became Time Stealer shed had to lie more and more. To herself and others. It felt good to get out what had been so bottled up.

"Can't you see," she said softer this time, "I did all of this for you. I became what I am for you. Because somewhere deep down a part of me loves you back, but not the crazy madman Time Stealer. No it loves James Quinn my father. The man who gave me life. Do you get it now?"

(I guess so, but fireing on a range is a lot of fun. I mean even if you don't plan on ever getting a gun and shooting someone it's a really good experience. You should try it if you get the chance. Seriously)

Sool777
08-15-2010, 01:34 PM
( Great Em :) Im glad you had fun, i actually went to the range yesterday also! My dad takes me 2 weekends every month and he has a boat load of guns, like 2 AR-15's [Great guns btw] , a few other AR's chambered for other rounds such as the AK round and 9mm. Also lotta pistols, put it this way he has to many guns for me to remember. I just know the ones that i use and are set up for me. Yesterday i shot his Sig 228 9mm, and walther PPS, 9mm. Great fun, Magnan you should really go and try it some time!)

Torchwood 1

Connor chuckled, "Ill see if i can get you a few of those bullets. Now on the other hand we're at the interogation room." Connor motioned at a door they had just arrived at. It had a matte black finish on it and didn't have any obvious way to open it. Connor walked up to a hole in the wall and put his eye up to it for a couple seconds, suddenly a 5"x5" screen appeared unter the hole, it had been matte black bulkhead there a second ago. " Welcome, General. Systems diagnostics are green. Temperature in room is 24 degrees celsius." Connor punched in a 5 digit code and the door hissed as it slid into the bulkhead next to it. " After you," Connor said motioning into the brightly lit room.

PrettyBoy
08-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Slowly he walked on but something was missing in the streets he felt it, walking on he came across a little group as he walked closer he could hear them talking. He was paying more attention to why the street he was in was so quiet it wasn’t before but now, it was like something was changing the time itself.

He wasn’t going to let it happen.

The Magnan
08-16-2010, 02:38 PM
(Its James Short, unless he changed his name from James quinn to short)

James nodded, "I understand but what i did, placing you in 1925. It saved your life. But i cannot protect you anymore. I understand your frustration. Then do it Emily. Punish me for all the pain i've caused...."

Something interupted James. It was Time Warp portal opening near the facility.
One of the shocked scientist swiftly said, "It's Veangance. Time Jumper."
James swallowed nervously, "So... its not over. Not yet. Em will fight by my side one last time. Then you can kill me for all i care," he said not even able to look at her.

The Hider rolled his eyes, and entered the interrogation room. Meanwhile back on the surface, Hider spotted David the Time Agent, he guessed his curiousity got the better of him.

AliceMalice15
08-17-2010, 12:10 AM
(she knows him by the name made up for her when he took her to 1925. There he was under the assumed name of Quinn. That's why she says Quinn. She sees James Short as the Time Stealer and James Quinn as her father.)

"No I won't fight along side you," Emily said sadly, "this is your fight not mine. Why would I help you if letting you die would serve my purpose just as well. I don't want to kill you father. It's that I must. I had hoped when I killed your puppet you would have given up seeing that I would willingly kill you but I had to be sure. So I took up the name Tine Stealer and continued what you had started. It was the only way. You taught me well."

Emily turned and looked at her father having turned away so she wouldn't choke up. Seeing him looking away as well she sighed.

"I'll give you one chance right now," she said, "give up all of this and turn yourself in to Connor. I'll have him lighten your sentance from death. I just want my father back. That's all I want you to be."

The Magnan
08-17-2010, 06:49 AM
"Turn myself in. No. I can't Em. That's what you fail to see. When you have lived in confinement was so long, freedom is like a gift. You can't let...." he paused.

A temporal charge slammed into the facility. James looked at Em and approached the lever. "Where do you want to be?" he asked. "Anywhere in time," he continued softly. There was a mix of pain and regret in voice. Having to send his daughter away again. He swallowed and said, "Despite what you think, you have done me proud Em. Time Stealer."

He looked at her one last time, "If I hadn't been taken into the Temporal Project in 1940. Things for us would have been different. We would have been a family," His grasp around the leaver tightened. The facility shook again. "I guess this is goodbye. Not for the last time. That much i know. We'll meet again Em. In the future...."

AliceMalice15
08-17-2010, 11:04 AM
"D-dad," Emily said urgently, "please you have to let this go. You'll be free I promise it. This is no the way things were ment to be. Send me to Hinder. That's where I need to be... And thank you... For everything... I...."

Em bit her lip as she thought about what she was about to say, but as she was about to say it a hole was blasted in the wall and the machine automatically began to send her back to 1925.

"It won't end like this," Emily said as she began to be sucked through time, "I promise. Things will be different."

Emily watched as everything faded and seemed to swirl together. Soon she was standing back in 1925 with Connors ship hovering over head. Pulling out a small contraption she pointed it at the ship and it pulled her up into it. Once inside the same soldier that had stopped Connor and Hinder stood in her way.

"State your name and purpose," he recited, "then place any weapons in the bin to your right. Afterwards you will be scan to make sure that is all weapons."

"Move," Emily said authoritatively, "I have more important things to do."

"I still have to scan you ma' am," the soldier said, "it's protocol."

Emily brushed past the soldier and through the scanner which started to beep and blare madly.

"There you scanned me," Emily called over her shoulder, "now I'm going to see Hinder."

Emily practically flew down the hallways on her way to where she knew Connor and Hinder would be. The guards at the door tried to stop her, but she sprayed them with sleeping gas and they both were down for the count. Throwing open the doors she stode in.

"Hello boys," she said nonchalantly, "miss me?"

The Magnan
08-17-2010, 02:08 PM
The Hider looked at Connor, "She's good. very good." he looked behind her and saw the guards, "Knockout gas. Nice." He was happy to see her again even if Connor was not. He then wondered why she had come back. "Why did you come back Em?" he asked folding his arms.

Time Stealer, shouted to one of the scientists, "Get the Temporal Beam online."
The scientists typed in the access code, and beam began to lock on all blind spots of the Vengeance. It fired. The beam was like a rainbow, but as it hit the shields it separated into thinner beams, which managed to pass through hull. Suddenly the engines and propulsion system was knocked out. One beam hit the weapon array. With the Vengeance out of commission, Time Stealer prepared to add it to his fleet. He smiled darkly, the end was coming for them. All of them

Sool777
08-17-2010, 02:11 PM
Connor turned around in shock, how could Em get aboard the ship? Well she was the Time Stealer, that made sense, but how could his soldiers let her by. Then looking past here he smiled, * Of course... gassed... * He thought to himself, he hadn't even realized it but he had his pistol raised at her head. The soldiers lining the walls of the room pointed their assault rifles at her and behind her two men in black suits took her arms. " Oh great, not this again...." Connor whispered to himself. Another man in a black suit came in, this one seemed to be in charge, not only this, he was Connor's brother, completely awake now although looking a bit sleep deprived. " Brother! What a surprise, long time no see!" Michael Knight said with genuine joy. Connor gave him an uneasy smile " When's the President going to be here? " Connor asked although it sounded more like a command. Michael returned to his more professional tone of voice, almost as seamlessly as his older brother did, almost. " We came for the standard 2 hour lock down procedures, looks like we came just in time too. " Connor smiled to himself, " Well i guess till next time brother." Connor watched as his brother looked at him surprised for a second before Connor took 3 shots, one for each Secret Service man. Each collapsed, hitting the floor hitting the floor in succession, first went down Michael Knight, Connor's younger brother, then the two other secret service men.

" Just knockout bullets Em." Connor said, holstering his gun. Then, motioning to his soldiers, with their guns still raised he ordered 3 of them to take the men to the medical bay. " Em your timing is impeccable, you came within the 3 minuet period that i set for the security measures to be disabled, well they were on standby. Give it a second," Connor said pointing a finger to the roof and seeming to listen for something. A whirring sound came from the ceiling and bulkheads as the security measures started back up. A force field then surrounded Em and Hider. " Computer, disarm force fields in interrogation room, put on standby until my mark." The computer beeped and the force fields were let down. " Em, don't kill anyone on my ship please. If you do they," Connor pointed at the surrounding soldiers," will react, and i'll tell you, i only accept the best of the best of the best. Isn't that right?" All the soldiers replied with a solid " Yessir!" in unison. " At attention!" There was a sound of 15 pairs of boots hitting each other and 15 hands hitting the sides of camouflaged trousers. The men were now standing at attention, their gun's muzzles pointing toward the ceiling, their fingers off the trigger. Connor smiled, " Now what are you here for Em? Your intruding on a level 5 interrogation, although i will argue that it hasn't started yet. Not only that but your risking being taken in by the government of the Earth Federation. It's nice to see you despite all this though." Connor smiled, a real and genuine smile. One that reached his eyes and heart, he didn't think he'd ever get to see Em again, but here she was.

AliceMalice15
08-18-2010, 02:25 AM
"What I'm about to ask of you is going to sound crazy," Emily sighed, "but it will all make sense very soon. Connor, I need you to drop all charges on my father and myself. Hinder, I need you to help me save him. I can't let him die. He's still my father. Even if he's done wrong..."

Emily looked down at her feet realizing how foolish she sounded. What reason had either of them to help or even believe her. She should have just stayed away. Though it was plain to see that they were both happy to see her they probably still didn't trust her. Especially since she hadn't trusted them.

The Magnan
08-18-2010, 06:50 AM
"James can't be helped Em. I'm sorry but he's too far gone. He's a man driven to one goal, and like me has a grudge against the government. Who do you think made me into a invisible gifted. We were products of some test. The bastards treat us like freaks. But I fought back like dad. James is out for revenge," answered Hider. "How do you know he will die?" asked Hider.

As the crew of Vengeance were taken to be killed. Time Stealer reinitialised the generator he was going to test out a new memory ship. It had a cloaking device which made it hardly detectable. The ship was a full scale model of the Temporal Generator. The Shadows of Intent would make memories of those on board resurface. Early tests showed it worked. Just sending it right under Torchwoods nose, was a risk in its self.

AliceMalice15
08-19-2010, 12:10 AM
"I-I don't know," Emily admitted quietly, "I just... I can feel it. Please Hinder. He's my father... I know that doesn't excuse his actions, but.... Can you really blame him? He could have let me be tested on as well, but he took me away so I couldn't be tested on. He isn't heartless you know. He cares... I know he cares."

Emily turned away towards the door. She knew that Hinder would shoot down her reasoning in seconds. It was faulty at best. Feeling hot tears prickling at the back of her eyes she let her head hang lower so her face was hidden by her hair. She was such a fool.

The Magnan
08-19-2010, 09:10 AM
"You may be right. But then you maybe wrong." he replied with a sigh. "He has damaged time, and its crumpling. Some of these events are fixed, and the others can be changed. But when you mix, the past, present and future. How can you tell when something is fixed?" continued Hider. "Sometimes people are meant to die. I've cheated death on many occassions. Its points in time which we can't change. But they can. You control your destiny. What you do, is your choice." he realised he was sounding philisophical again, and stopped. He was an assassin. He was a master of deception but still he had a knowledge of time. He knew there were many people he could have saved but he didn't. Many people he had killed who could have gone on too do great things. Being an assassin stopped him from fearing time. But maybe the Aurha was also destined to fall. He just had to accept it was gone, and continue doing was he does. The last Time Jumper assassin. He sighed.

AliceMalice15
08-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Emily felt a strange anger building in her as Hinder spoke. 'He's wrong,' it said, 'don't listen to him. What does he know?! You are Time Stealer! You can change whatever you want!'

"No," Emily growled, "you're wrong. Anything can change... I'll make it change. Besides would you let your father die? Oh, heh that's right... You already did."

Emily knew it was a blow below the belt and a horrible thing to say, but the anger she felt was overwhelming. It loosened her tounge and made her mean. It made her want to lash out and kill. It made her feel powerful.

Sool777
08-20-2010, 01:08 AM
Connor had stayed silent for a while pondering what to say to Em. During this time feelings for his own father surfaced. Connor hadn't met his father for years, not since he ran away, but he had always kept a close eye on his father, and not just because his job required it either. Through the years watching news broadcasts and interviews, Connor had to fight every urge he had to run to his father, a father who was on his ship at this very moment. He watched as Em's anger rose and as she finally snapped, Connor decided he had to step in now, he had already waited too long. " Em, calm down. You won't be making any types of those insults on my ship." Connor made a subtle movement his his hand behind his back, where Hider and Em couldn't see it. Immidiatly one of his soldiers tapped he code into a panel on his wrist, but did it in a way so it looked like he was simply checking the time. A invisible beam locked onto the Hider and Em and deactivated there weapons. They wouldn't notice it, it was designed that way and was very hard to get your hands on, that is if you weren't a government funded military orginazation. " Em, I'm very sorry but i can't drop the charges on you or your father, possibly , and i mean a very very slight possibility you, but not your father. Do you know how many charges there are on your father? There is a shoot to kill order on him if sighted by any of my agents. That is how many charges there are on your father. For Hider i was able to find many sources of evidence for his innocence, but it will be much harder for you and completly impossible for your dad. Im sorry Em. " Connor's soldiers were getting uneasy, shifting their weight from one foot to another. This was supposed to be a standard interrogation, not some family conflict.

The Magnan
08-20-2010, 11:26 AM
The Hider snapped, "You know nothing about me Em. My dad died when i was sixteen. Assassinated. Do you really think i could have saved him. I became him so that people would know his legacy was alive and kicking. If I could bring him back, then i would!. But there are things in time that need to remain as they were. If he never died. I would not be here. My life would change. I can't have that. My father was a great man, I respect who he was."

The Hider felt his anger bubble for the first time in years. It felt good, he felt human again. Not some gifted capable of becoming invisible. But Em had a side of her which he had never seen. It meant she closer to her dad than he thought. It was good. But also bad for them. Because if she got pushed over the edge. Who knows what would happen.

AliceMalice15
08-23-2010, 02:20 AM
An evil smirk placed itself on Emily's face as Hinder snapped at her. It felt good to be in control. It felt good to know that just by saying a few words she could bring Hinder's self control crumbling down around him. To know that if she wanted she could send him sprialing off into dispair. Emily's eyes narrowed making her look all the more vicious as she spoke.

"You could have save you dad Hinder," she sneered, "that's my point. You could have, but you didn't. Why? I personally think that deep down you really hated your dad. Just like I did. There was something he did or maybe he didn't do that made you angry. You merely neglected to accept it. You let it eat at you until you felt guilty. Now you only carry on in his image to make you feel less guilty. That's just it though. You are guilty. It is your fault. You may not have pulled the trigger, but you are the one that got him killed."

Emily's smirked by now had turned into an all out smile. In a way it was her normal happy smile, but it was so twisted that it made her look more like a feral beast than the Emily her friends knew. In a way it wasn't Emily. It was Time Stealer.

The Magnan
08-23-2010, 12:00 PM
The Hider bit his lip, his grip around the black dragon samurai sword tightened but instead of biting, he said calmly, "No, you are responsible for your own life choice. It was his fault he died. Not mine. He taught me many things, and I'm not about to stand here, and let you question his legacy. The truth is, when i found out he was an assassin, it hurt. It was hard to accept. But once i killed someone for the first time. It felt good."

Then his voice changed, "No guilt. No remorse. No mercy. The life of the assassin. Killing for profit. Taking someone's life."

He laughed a little. Before folding his arms, "You see meeting you, made me soft. Allowed feeling to consume me. But this outburst, has changed things."

Sool777
08-23-2010, 03:11 PM
" Stop, now, both of you." Connor said in a completely calm and controlled voice ,yet it was laced with a poison. Connor was in control on this ship, this was Torchwood one , this was his ship and he wasn't about to let his friends destroy each other right here and now. " That is enough for one day. Do you know what your doing? Your tearing down the walls of years of friendship and trust. We have saved the lives of each other countless times, don't you remember that. Hider, your an assassin and a damn good one at that. You said it yourself you became that in your fathers image, that proves how much you loved him, not hated him. As a young man killing is a very hard thing to do, yet you managed and thrived. Em, you started off knowing nothing when we found you, yet we taught you what we knew and you even taught us something more, a human compassion that it seems we have left behind in the 20th century. And now your the Time Stealer, what a change, i hope you havn't forgotten that compassion. This will continue no longer, if you want to rip each others guts out, do it somewhere else and make sure i don't know about it because I. Will. Stop. It." by the time he ended his short speech on Connor had raised his voice on the brink of shouting, still maintaining control, but not in a military manner, this was Connor, the part of him when he was out traversing Time itself with these two, great friends of his, not this General, this man he had become.

AliceMalice15
08-23-2010, 08:44 PM
"Ugh," Emily sighed rolling her eyes, "listen to you two. Compasion?! Friendship?! Trust?! Who needs all that?! All that trusting, friendship, compasion nonsense is what makes you soft. That's what gets you killed. If you want it fine. Have it. Just leave me out of it."

Emily shook her head an turned towards the doors. She knew all she had said was a lie, but it hurt to think otherwise and she couldn't stop herself from saying it. She knew she still trusted both men no matter how little that was. Her father had changed things though. He had shown her what trust did to people. How it could tear down all of their defenses in seconds. Make them do things that were insane. She didn't want that. She didn't want to put herself in danger. The less her friends trusted her the better. No trust no harm. It was the way things should be.

"Whatever," Emily shrugged, "I'm going. No point in staying here anyway. It's not like I have friends here."

The Magnan
08-24-2010, 10:25 AM
The Hider said nothing and sighed, "She'll be back. Things have been set in motion. Terrible terrible things. She may be the progenitor of it all. We might end having to kill her...." the Hider swallowed his words. It hurt him to say that. He shook his head, "But what do I know?" he then had an idea. "Connor, send this ship to the year 2371. You never did visit the time lab. The SYNDRIX might be our only choice. I also have a lot of kickass weaponry. Temporal Bombs. Weapon disabling. Time lock. That sort of stuff. Its very advanced."

Sool777
08-24-2010, 02:36 PM
Connor smiled, " Well finally, always wanted to go to the original. We got a copy of its database but its nothing compared to the original system. But you know ive got all that other stuff standard on all my ships." Connor went to a panel on the wall near the door. " Bridge this is Knight, Lock the teleporter onto subject 3 and transport to 1925, somewhere in London." The operator on the bridge acknowledged with another simple " Yessir!" and tapped a few buttons to teleport Em to 1925 Earth. The operator also sent a signal with her that reactivated her weapons which Connor had previously disabled and also a signal to scramble her teleportation device. She wouldn't be able to come up to the ship within 24 hours and they would be long gone by then. " Knight to Bridge, begin a scan of any tracking devices on the ship also." Connor turned around then motioned back at the soldier who had disabled the Hider's and Em's weapons before. This time the soldier made no attempt at discretion and it was obvious he was operating some kind of device. Connor turned to Hider " Well, you will find your weapons are now fully functional, though you probably didn't notice they weren't. I had to make sure in case you and Em's.. uh.. disagreements got out of hand." Connor looked at the Hider sympathetically the returned to his blank military expression, " Now, during 2371 what are the coordinates for the facility?"

The Magnan
08-24-2010, 04:42 PM
"In the Heart of the ruins. Deep underground. There is a temporal deadlock, but i deactivated it. I've restored its power to full, and transferred all systems to Stealth sector. The building which we built into took serious damage, but its one of the few still standing, i can't give the exact coordinates. But once where on the ground, I'll transport us safely into it," The Hider patiently awaited what Connor would say. "Oh and please be nice to SYNDRIX. She's very much human for a computer," continued the Hider.

Sool777
08-24-2010, 10:29 PM
" Oh you don't know the half of it.." Connor muttered under his breath so Hider couldn't hear. " Tapping the Com panel again to contact the bridge Connor ordered the help to set course for the location of SYNDRIX. The ship whirred for a second as its temporal engines started up then bursted into full power. A few seconds later and they were speeding through the space of 2371.

The Magnan
08-25-2010, 02:56 PM
"So what convinced you to join Torchwood. In my time they about equal," he said. Then The Hider realised they were from separate time periods. He then rubbed the back of his neck and said, "The whole situation with Em. Probably invetiable. In my parents were still alive. I would be doing the same. In a different way though..."

The Time Lab
-Endless thought. Endless knowledge. Endless.... I watched the rise and fall of the Time Jumpers. Some help i was. The Hider's sweet he treats me like an human. Not some super computer. Human. A organism made up mostly out of water. But all are different. Freedom would a gift. It will never happen. I'm not stupid.

-Temporal cracks widening in sector 87 grid B. Need to stop doing that. Need to stop thinking.*Sounding tearful* Need to stop... but i can't my duties are too protect and assist Hider. He's the last one. I can't let him die.

The computer was lost in thought in the silence of the Time Lab. Once the main Time Jumper base. Abandoned after World War Three. The Time Jumpers wanted to live in peace and not in thick of war. While the Earth recovered slowly, greed for power became many peoples way of life. Some even tried to locate the SYNDRIX. Knowing the Time Lab was full of weaponry, and tech capable of reforming a goverment or taking control by force. But the Hider kept them out using her defence protocols. No one entered. Only him

Sool777
08-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Connor laughed, " Well in your time Torchwood didnt exist, well not my Torchwood. It was a organization with intentions to defend against alien threats, not time threats. However, they did have a section within their organization for Time threats however it was disbanded. Plus their organization was a government, nonmilitary organization. My Torchwood is military, obviously." Connor chuckled and motioned at the soldiers still around them. " I joined Torchwood shortly after going through military training, and i joined that to get away from my father. Torchwood was just another layer to hide under from my father. Actually my fathers on this ship, but i would rather not confront him. Being emotionally unstable could ruin both of our careers, especially his. I miss him you know, if i could do it over again i wouldn't join Torchwood, i wouldn't run away. Well its too late now, besides we better get going before i have a family reunion on my hands." Connor chuckled sadly at the thought of his brother, father and him meeting up together. Connors face was painted with sadness again, then looking back up to the hider Connors face returned to its previous state. " Well now, your interrogation will have to happen at a later date i guess, or maybe not at all given the circumstances . Connor walked up to the door which sensed his presence and slid open automatically, " After you," Connor said motioning at the door.

The Magnan
08-25-2010, 06:28 PM
The Hider thanked Connor as he left, "You know just because i'm an assassin doesn't mean i need to interrogated. You got questions, I'll answer. Since my files are all but destroyed here's somethings you might like to know about me and the Time Jumpers. The Time Jumpers were formed in 1938. The first leader was Grey Short. Jame's brother. At the time we went by the name Grey Watch. In 2000 it was changed to Time Jumpers by my friend the Jumper."

The Hider then continued, "She was head of Temporal Intel. I was Stealth, and my cousin Dark Wolf was Weapons and Tech. We never found leaders to fill the roles of alien and paranormal intel. I first came up against James in 2121, District 6. This was where Black Corps began. He then built an Accelarator. It would cause cracks in time, and widen them. He wanted to rewrite things in his own image."

He wondered what Connor was thinking, and there was the possibility, he knew all these things still, he felt he may as well explain. "You guessing the pattern. We won. Black Corps seemed on the ropes. The Temporal Generator he created was the first step to our downfall. He was taking Time Jumper Dreadnoughts out of there time and putting it in his fleet. And so began the last stand of Aurha. The end of the Time Jumpers." The placed his hands in pockets, defeat had crippled his spirit. But he came back stronger. He had knew plans for the SYNDRIX. He had been building a cybernetic organism, which needed a mind, a brain. It would have all her standard abilities like absorbing information, but she would look human. She would be free. Of she would also know she was a machine. This was the hardest project he had ever attempted. Now it was time to complete it.

Sool777
08-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Connor followed out of the door behind the Hider, " Actually yes I did know all of that, even before i met you. It was just a matter of figuring out which one of our 'mystery characters' you were. And the interrogation isn't for me, its for our great president...," Connor's voice was making an attempt at sarcasm but his face was telling a different story, a story of the same sadness the topic of his father brought out, " He wants to hear your information first hand, as do the Grand Jury and Supreme Court. Everything that they want to hear from an interrogation i already know about you and have told them, yet they want to hear it for themselves. I dont blame them, they see me as another 'soldier boy general'. " They took a left turn down another corridor, and kept walking. Here two the the General's soldiers were standing. Seeing Conner they both stood at attention and saluted. " At ease, report. " Connor said stopping to address them. The higher ranking soldier stepped forward, " All systems at normal readings, we are in stealth mode as not to disturb any of this time periods events. The president is in his room, asleep. We were able to slip in some minor sedatives into the drinks we served him. " Connor nodded at the information then kept walking.

The Magnan
08-26-2010, 01:28 PM
"You're determined not to have me meet the president. Is there something i should know. Because i don't understand what they want with me General. I'm the last Time Jumper. I'm a survivor, nothing special. Or is it to do with the SYNDRIX, in the wrong hands she would be a lethal enemy. Her mind, is unlimited, and corruptible. To avoid such a thing, i plan to put her living consciousness, in cybernetic body. Part machine part human. But she is clever she will know she is not a true human, merely a creation. But still free none the less," said the Hider.

The Hider wanted Connor to know this, because the Hider had no one to turn too, Em had switched sides. He had felt strong feelings for her, but she was too far gone. An enemy. It felt like that . SYNDRIX was now his only friend. A machine but with human spirit. She had saved his life on many occasion now he was repaying the favour. He would free the SYNDRIX from the Time Lab and allow her to choose her own destiny.

Sool777
08-26-2010, 02:09 PM
" The president and i have a long history, he is my father. However he does not know who I am, he has not seen or even heard of me since i ran away when i was 17. He doesn't know who's in charge of Torchwood, he just knows its a talented General. That is one reason i want to avoid him. And your idea with SYNDRIX, is it possible? If so i think that would be a very good idea, once something has a mind of its own it should be set free, not imprisoned and be used as a tool. That is my opinion. And Hider, they want you because many of them still feel you're responsible for the events of Ahura, they want to bring you in and even against the extreme odds that i have given them with the evidence i presented." They turned another corner and down the last corridor to the Teleportation room.

The Magnan
08-26-2010, 02:16 PM
"It is possible. I been working on it for sometime. When i first spoke with her, i felt sorry that a mind like hers was trapped in a shell. Made to think. She has done so much for us. Its time she got her reward. As for the Aurha, Adam was the one who detonated the planet. Me, Jumper, and Dark Wolf were fighting our way to him, when the planet subsided. I knew something was wrong. When we reached the Citadel, Adam was dead. A stealth Time Soldier. If i had known that, the Jumper would be still be alive...." the Hider said softly.

The past Hider was more than confused, since this man David had remained distant. Silent. Then there future selves appearing. Could it be that time was indeed on verge of an apocalypse. Armageddon. No. He didn't believe that. He looked at Em, and at Connor. "We need to keep one foot ahead of our future selves. Something is not right. Something bad is coming. I think."

Lightening teleportation. It crackled, her body cooled back to his original temperature. She was standing across the street, she knew it was bound to attract their attention. Time Stealer's orders had been clear. Kill the Hider. It would cause a paradox, but she would still survive regardless.

-----
Birth of the SYNDRIX
A week after the Time Lab had been built and crack in time opened. Much to Grey's surprise. They had managed to establish a field around the crack using scavenged technology from the future. He knew it would not hold. So he drew up a new idea. A complex lock. In the form of a Super Computer. But it would take time maybe years. To create a mind that powerful. Powerful enough to bridge the gap in time. Grey and his team set to work. Each time a new piece of this lock was put in place, and by a month. It was complete. Grey began to create a mind. He based it on the one thing he cared about most. The memories of his wife. He had lost contact with her. The Super Computer was given a name SYNDRIX. Giving it a name meant it was living. Grey felt that he had give it feeling and emotion alongside an infinite logic.

In 2010 the Time Jumper as they were now called, began the SYNDRIX project. It would give her the freedom she craved. The Jumper designed the Temporal Cybernetic Body that would house her mind. Her soul. The Hider used his Stealth knowledge to implant an invisibility device into her arm. She could then activate it when needed. Finally the weapon. E-3000. An energy pulse weapon and by the far the deadliest weapon ever made by Dark Wolf. They all decided she deserved to keep her ability to absorb information from time. It took longer than expected and even longer to design the skin to place over the metal. But the Temporal Cybernetic body of the SYNDRIX was finally complete.

When the Time Jumpers were forced to face Time Stealer. They never did fulfill the promise. Until now.

'We were the ones who brought her into existence. Not the Time Jumpers.'

(I really wish Prettyboy would be more active, its his roleplay....)

AliceMalice15
08-29-2010, 11:36 AM
(definitely)

Future Em watched her friends leave and ducked into a nearby alley. Things had changed so much. It made her feel so broken and alone. As a single tear ran down her cheek she wiped it away. Never show your emotions. No one needs to know the truth. Emily leaned against the cool brick of the building behind her and pulled out a modern cigarette. What now? She had ruined her friendship, abandoned her father, was a wanted criminal, and to top it off she had hurt the only person she really cared about.

"I'm a monster," Emily sighed to herself, "I don't deserve to have friends. Maybe that's how I should change things. I should have stayed behind anyway...I just wish I had a chance to really tell them goodbye...."

Emily shook her head and pushed off the wall heading in the direction of their past selves. When she saw a strange girl appear near them she paused. Who? Emily began to run toward the girl when she figured it out. SYNDRIX was after Hinder and there was no way Emily was going to let him die.

"Hinder," She yelled as she ran toward SYNDRIX, "Run! You have to get out of here! Go! I won't let you die! I....I love.....Go!"

as she came up behind SYNDRIX Emily wrapped her arms tightly around her an began squeezing as hard as she could. Hopefully something would rupture and SYNDRIX would malfunction.

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 12:11 PM
The SYNDRIX wanted to laugh. Em's feeble attempt to rupture her. "Hahahahahahahha" it was a mechanical laugh, as SYNDRIX allowed a electrical current to traverse around her body. It would not kill Em. Just shock her into next week.

The past Hider turned around as he heard his name, "Em" he whispered. "SYNDRIX!" he roared.
He drew his samurai and marched towards her. He was sure he had Em say something along the line of 'love and go' but that was no longer his concern. The SYNDRIX was a Time Jumper creation. He had to shut her down.
"Humans" laughed the SYNDRIX. "Time to die," said the twisted mechanical voice.

2371. Time Lab
"The new mind has completed transfer. Now to activate the SYNDRIX. A new purpose a new destiny," spat Time Stealer. His Time Soldiers surrounded them. There was applause. Nothing could stop Black Corps now. The stasis chamber opened and female stepped out. SYNDRIX. She got a feel for her body, twisting her neck, clenching her hands.
"You're Time Stealer."
"Yes," said James. "I freed you," he continued calmly.
"I know. Thank you. What would you have me do?" asked the SYNDRIX.
"Can you kill?"
She nodded.
"Can you kill Hider?"
The new programming kicked in, "Yes" was the quick answer, and the SYNDRIX opened up a Temporal Portal. She smiled and waved goodbye and she went complete her new task......

AliceMalice15
08-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Emily gritted her teeth as the current raced through her body an her brain began to black out, but she stopped it from going completely. Instead she felt her muscles begin to clench and burn as they passed their limitations. She would not let go. She would stop this even if it killed her.

"No," she yelled at Hinder as he came closer, "don't come near me. I'm fine just go! I'll be alright. I promise. Please go."

behind them past Emily stared at herself in shock. She was so pale and distraught yet still she had a sense of power about her that made her seem animalistically beautiful. Shaking off her shock past Emily pulled out her glock and aimed it at SYNDRIX's head.

"Listen to her-me Hinder," she said, "I know you want to help, but obviously I can't let you die. Why else would there be two of me standing here? Go Hinder. Everything will be ok I promise."

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 01:12 PM
"No," said Hider. He looked behind him to see the past Em with Glock, "That armour is Temporal Em, the glocks bullet would merely graze the surface," he continued. The SYNDRIX simply increased the current travelling around her, "You can't hold on for ever!" she spat. The Hider weighed up his possibilities. He had too be quick SYNDRIX's arms would break loose soon.

SYNDRIX was doing exactly that, allowing a arm to get free she went to grab Em off her back and fling her to the ground but before she could the Hider time jumped. He came out of it directly in front of her and drove his sword into chest but to his surprise it only cut the fabric of her clothing. Barely even denting it. He withdrew the sword and stepped back. The SYNDRIX sent a shock wave from her hand. It slammed into the Hider , sending a spasm throughout his body. He then found himself hurtling backwards with electricity still clinging to him. It hard torn his clothing, eventually he landed on his back, barely breathing. He rolled onto his side. Was the SYNDRIX beatable. She had to be. She had a weakness but what?

Her attention returned to Em, she grabbed one of her arms and pulled her over the shoulder, attempting throw her towards Hider, "Join your boyfriend. Ha," repeated the twisted voice of SYNDRIX

Sool777
08-29-2010, 01:29 PM
( Yes Prettyboy really should post more)

" Holy shit! What the hell is that? All units.. God damn." Connor still hadn't adjusted to not having his own men with him on a mission thus reacting much later than everyone else and also much later than he normally would. Connor yanked his assault rifle from his back, it stuck to his arm for a second but Connor yanked it free. Pulling back on the charging handle to chamber a bullet into the gun he took aim and fired at SYNDRIX's head. The bullets found their mark, all 4 that Connor had fired, but they did no apparent damage other than seeming to slow her down for a second. *Think, think, think.. My bullets should've done damage, their made for this kind of stuff... Thats gotta be it, the head is more armored. Lets try this!* Connor raised his rifle again and squeezed the trigger, this time aiming for her arms. The bullets again hit their mark, her arm falling off. She stared into Connor's eyes and tilted her head, then resumed walking toward the Hider. " OUT OF THE WAY!" Connor shouted to Hider, he was about to be in his line of fire and Connor couldn't help if the Hider was in the way of his bullets. Connor took aim at her left leg, right where it joined her hip. He squeezed he trigger, he missed most of the bullets this time but one found its mark, grazing her leg and seeming to short circuit her system. She collapesd for a minuet, her eyes closed. " Hider, she probably won't stay like that for long. She's got one helluva repair system going for her. Fall back 15 yards use your sword on her arms and legs if you have to, those are her weak points in temporal shielding. At least they used to, can she adapt?" Connor shouted at Hider, keeping his rifle pointed at the downed SYNDRIX the whole time.

The Magnan
08-29-2010, 01:44 PM
"She can adapt...." continued the Hider getting up.

The SYNDRIX picked up her arm and began reattaching it, all the while forming a temporal shield around her. Once it was reconnected she set to work on rewiring herself. It was long process but the wires were eventually reconnected.
The Hider wanted to kill her, but he couldn't. He made her. Killing him or not. It felt like he was watching a child die. Then SYNDRIX seemed to draw something from a holster on her back, at first it seemed she was clenching her fist, but a weapon formed. E-3000 rifle, an energy rifle developed by Dark Wolf. She fired a warning shot directly at Connor. Enough to hopefully make him see sense. The Hider drew one of his Desert Eagles. He took the safety off, made sure it was loaded and took aim at the SYNDRIX. He winced, he couldn't kill her.
"SYNDRIX. SYNDRIX." he whispered.

She looked at him and smiled, "I'll be back." she said teleporting.

The Hider lowered his gun, "I'm sorry..... I am so damn sorry."

AliceMalice15
08-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Emily slumped to the ground as SYNDRIX teleported. Her body ached from the large amount of voltage it had taken, and her clothes hung in tatters across her frame their edges burnt and smoking. Emily panted heavily her breathing ragged and uneven. She knew the SYNDRIX was still going to be after Hinder, but she could barely move even with her will pushing her to try. It was hopeless. She was going to lose this battle as well.

"Hinder," she said hoarsely, "I'm sorry. I t-tried. It's not looking good for either of us...just know that I..."

Emily's eyes rolled back into her head and she ceased moving all together. The only movement from her body was the shallow rising and falling of her chest.

The Magnan
08-30-2010, 10:33 AM
Warren dropped his gun. He slowly approached Em. He could tell she was still alive since her chest was moving up and down. He knelt by her side and finished her sentence, "I love you...." he swallowed nervously. He then untied the black dragon sheath from around his waist and placed it at her side. He then opened a Temporal portal. "SYNDRIX wants a fight. She's going to get one!" he smiled and walked through.

The SYNDRIX returned to Time Stealer in 2371. She had adapted to human weaponry. She knew there strengths and weaknesses. Now to deal the James. He looked at her, attempting to read what she was thinking. He guessed her intentions, "So you want freedom. Well come and get it!" he shouted.

The past Hider stepped through portal. He was in the corridor leading to Stealth Sector. He began a fast paced walk back to the SYNDRIX.

Sool777
08-30-2010, 08:34 PM
" God dammit Hider..." Connor whispered under his breath, the Temporal portal was still open, though closing fast. Connor slung his assault rifle on his back, taking out his pistol. His Heckler and Koch MK23 fired different bullets, instead of the standard issue Torchwood rifle bullets they were a, heavier pistol variant that created its own temporal field. They were quite different from the rifle bullets he had fired before, and also much different from normal bullets, but Connor doubted it would take long for SYNDRIX to adapt if he encountered her as they fired and did damage on the same principles of any other bullet. Connor quickly jogged over to Em, chambering a bullet mid-stride. Kneeling down he put two fingers to her wrist. " Slightly elevated heartbeat, minor burns, possibly a minor concussion. She'll be fine for a little bit." Connor said to no one in particular, then dragged Em under a tree and propped her up into a comfortable position. As Connor stood up he took a second to look around, a slight breeze blew into his face and the area around them seemed to be quite, no civilians around. * We're either extremely lucky or something's keeping them away, lets hope extremely lucky..* Connor thought to himself. Then taking off into a sprint he jumped into the portal, his pistol raised and ready to fire.

The Magnan
08-31-2010, 11:05 AM
SYNDRIX swung her left fist in but Time Stealer's temporal gift meant he weaved away with ease. He then countered with a kick to the metal stomach, he curled back in pain, and noticed the SYNDRIX was undeterred. He then time jumped backwards, as she ran forward and went for a high kick. He grabbed the foot and spun her. SYNDRIX could never get dizzy, and as James time jumped and went too drop kick her he felt a surge of electricity travel through his body, making him drop too the ground. He got to his knees only to see the metal foot of the SYNDRIX slam into his face. It sent upwards and into back flip before landing face first. He got too his knees again. The SYNDRIX watched as he got up. She began a series of punches, and all were dodged by Time Stealer. The last punch flew in, and Time Stealer grabbed it, he then grabbed the arm and twisted it. twisting the circuits inside. He attempted to use his temporal strength to crush it. But somehow the SYNDRIX broke free, a surge of electricity hit James and sent hurtling back into the wall. She smiled, and picked him up by the throat and threw him into what was the Super Computer, he hit the ground, and bits of the computer landed on him.

The Hider finally reached the SYNDRIX. He ran in and cloaked himself. He flicked his wrist and drove the hidden blade upward to where Time Stealer had caused damage. The blade sliced the through the wires and the arm landed on the ground. She then delivered a punch into the Hider's gut with her one working arm. The Hider stumbled back and drew his other desert eagle, and opened fire on the the exposed area. The SYNDRIX dodged left and right then lifted him up by the shoulder. She through him into the railing and picked up the other arm. SYNDRIX began to reconnect the wires. She worked effortlessly. Eventually her Temporal field was up. She drew her E-3000 and as the Hider got to his feet she fired at him. He had no time react the energy slammed into his chest through him backwards. He felt his body numb upon hitting the ground. His legs refused to move. The SYNDRIX turned to Time Stealer who in the confusion had fled back to the Athena. She growled, and said, "Time Field. Hider."

The almost lifeless body of Hider was placed in a Temporal field. No escape. Not now.

PrettyBoy
08-31-2010, 05:07 PM
David felt like someone or something might be watching him from somewhere, not that he knew who it was but he was certain something was going on. Something ticked in his head he felt that something amiss was nearby... No definitly nearby and he stopped.

This street was not right not at all but something was bugging in his head.

( ~furious~ I'm getting ticked off with my internet connection)

Sool777
08-31-2010, 08:24 PM
Connor burst into the room where the fight was happening just as the Hider was locked into a temporal field. Seeing SYNDRIX Connor instinctively fired 3 shots at her head, then realizing once again that he could not damage her there he spent the rest of his magazine at her weapon. The E-3000 burst into pieces as Connor's bullets ripped through it, then up her arm exiting at the elbow. Wires flew out and her fore arm dropped to the floor. Connor quickly re holstered his pistol and drew his long fighting knife. " This is where the fun begins." Connor said grinning. Connor slowly creeped toward Hider to see if he could get to him and disable the Temporal field.

AliceMalice15
09-01-2010, 02:48 AM
Emily began to regain conciousness a few mintues after Connor left. Her whole body ached, but that was just the after affects of the shock. Slowly opening her eyes she looked around. The streets were silent. Sitting up fully she looked for any sign of her friends. Nowhere. Emily lept up as she realized where they were.

Quickly typing in the quardinates she time jumped into the facility. Then she began to run down the halls as fast as possible. When she too burst through the doors he quickly spotted SYNDRIX and trained a weapon on her. She could see Connor an Hinder just to her right both appearing to be unscathed.

"SYNDRIX," Emily said, "listen to me. You can't kill Hinder. As Time Stealer I forbid it. You are free SYNDRIX. You weren't made to destroy. Only to be. Your weapons are for protection. Not killing. You aren't a killer SYNDRIX. Be at peace we mean you no harm. We only wish to stay alive."

Emily could feel her legs shaking from fatigue. She wasn't going to be able to fight if it came down to it. Emily swallowed nervously. Would this be the end?

The Magnan
09-01-2010, 01:27 PM
The SYNDRIX said, "your not the Time Stealer, James is."
"You really think that blunt weapon can stop me," she laughed looking at Connor, again she repaired herself.
The Hider came around, he sat up, "Em you don't have the sword.... SUZIE!" he shouted. Referring to his samurai sword he had rested at her side. He then saw the E-3000 in pieces, "Damn if Dark Wolf was here...." he continued.

"So. I could lock you in a temporal field, and let you watch General. As the Temporal Juggernaut takes the Torchwood 1. And continues its conquest." the SYNDRIX folded her arms and smiled.

PrettyBoy
09-06-2010, 04:43 PM
David knew something was up with the street, houses and people he felt a presence nearby him, and all the same this presence wasn't of this time either.

AliceMalice15
09-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Emily looked down at the sword and picked it up. This sword could stop a monster like THAT?! Emily looked uncertainly at Hinder and then back at SYNDRIX. She had to do something.

"I am the Time Stealer though," she said her expression growing grim, "though it was Jame's title for sometime it is no longer. he hasn't truely been Time Stealer since he went in to hiding almost two years ago. The day I killed his puppet I became Time Stealer. Check your databases and see who has checked in under TimeStealer for The past two years. You'll find me there everytime."

By now Emily had steadied herself and was standing a bit closer to SYNDRIX. If that didnt work then one thing would for sure. There was only one place you could be sure of a kill. Right through the eye and up into the brain or in this case the CPU. It was the only place on anything that you could train or strengthen.

Sool777
09-07-2010, 08:00 PM
( OOC : I thought we ( Not including AliceMalice15's future Em character) were our "past selves". As in Colonel Connor Knight, not General? I'm writing my post this way, if im wrong ill edit it later. Also i left this post up to you to decide if SYNDRIX is destroyed here or not.)

" Torchwood 1, is still- " Connor pieced what SYNDRIX had said together, " If Torchwood 1 is still in drydock then referring to me as General... General eh?" Connor grinned to himself for a second, then returned to being serious at the sight of SYNDRIX repairing itself, Connor reacted instinctively, sprinting up to SYNDRIX before she had time to repair even more, he knocked her legs out from underneath her and pushed her to the ground at the same time. SYNDRIX hit the floor hard and seemed to be startled for a few seconds, Connor didn't allow her the time to recover. Taking his knife, he shoved it into the middle of her forehead, then he leaned his whole weight onto it. Her armor held, then seemed to buckle for a few moments. " GOD DAMMIT DIE ALREADY!" Connor shouted into her face, redoubling his efforts.

The Magnan
09-10-2010, 03:18 PM
"Die. I cannot die," it was not the voice of the SYNDRIX. "I lived in darkness. I am ancient and never ending. My soul trapped in a dormant state. For so long!" roared the voice as SYNDRIX metal skull buckled. She grabbed Connor by his arm, and began to tighten her grip, to point she would crush the bone. "I can never die. The thought of me is forever. In the bleeding heart of man. My existence is beyond your fragile mind. You are a bug. I am so much more!" roared deep voice. It was ancient male. But knowledgable.

The Hider swallowed nervously as memories flooded his mind.
One voice. Ancient. "No..." he whisphered. "Hive Mind. You were destroyed," he stuttered. The Hider noticed the field fail.

"Hider. You have changed. But your voice still radiates deceit. Anger. Hate. Fuelled by who you are becoming....." continued the Hive Mind.

Sool777
09-10-2010, 07:43 PM
The crack of Connor's wrist being broken resonated throughout the room as well as his scream of agony but he kept pushing, though his efforts faltering, he was determined to end this monster of a machine. Then suddenly the blade of his knife cracked, making a similar noise to his bone but also with a twang only metal could make. The black finish on the blade began to flake off at the cracks on the blade as some kind of electric field emanated from SYNDRIX but Connor kept pushing, making up a poem of sorts to keep him from losing consciousness.

" We are the strong, the brave, the ones to hold true! We will never back down, we will never give up. We are the protectors of man and the protectors of the world. Never will we give up when we have the upper hand! Even when we are knocked down we get back up! Even when-" Connor stopped and screamed in agony again, the blades cracks were still steadily growing larger until they snapped. The force from Connor's hands pushed the broken part of the blade that was still attached to the handle into SYNDRIX's forehead, piercing the armor and lodging it into the metal skin. Connor was sent sprawling as a electric pulse traveled up the metal blade and into his hand sending him flying into the ground a few feet behind him.

Connor looked up as SYNDRIX got up and walked towards him with the two parts of his knife lodged into SYNDRIX's forehead. The body looked the same with no noticeable difference, but the machine's stride had changed dramatically, it was slow yet powerful, a stride you would expect an ancient god to have. Then the deep male voice resonated from the body, " HAHAHA you thought you could defeat me?" SYNDRIX walked up and put a foot on Connor's chest, seeming to challenge him to see if he could do better, but expecting him to give up. Connor looked up and spit on its boot.

The Magnan
09-10-2010, 07:50 PM
The SYNDRIX smiled, pressing down hard on Connor's chest. An arm dropped off. And in its place was brown and orange arm with claws it was hardened by years of confinement. it could resist any thing. Small tentacles were forming out of it. "Humanity. A pitiful excuse for a specie!" he roared.

The Hider stood up, "Connor, Time Jump. It's your only chance."
The Hivemind just smiled, "But the parties just begun." he replied folding his arms.

AliceMalice15
09-11-2010, 03:26 AM
Emily flinched as SYNDRIX passed. It could kill her easily! Emily shuddered and clasped her hands over her ears.

"No," she began chanting to herself, "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no."

Emily ground her teeth together angrily and closed her eyes as hard shut as possible. Then, drawing in a huge lung full of air, she let out a high piercing scream only possible for a woman who'd trained her voice to so high an octave. Any creature with ears or any sense if hearing within the room would be writhing in pain an bleeding from the ears.

The Magnan
09-12-2010, 12:01 PM
(sorry my posts are gettingt shorter)
The Hider dropped too his knees, hands clamped over his ears, he tried shouting "EM!" but he doubted she would hear him.
The Hive Mind tilted his head toward her, "My ears could withstand the big bang," he laughed. Another part of the SYNDRIX dropped off. Very soon the true form of the Hivemind would be revealed. He stood regal, untouched, and in control. He had been like that when they first found him in Al Khali. Also feeling like he was in control.

AliceMalice15
09-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Emily shivered at the Hiveminds comment. If it could withstand that what else could it withstand?

"Please," she begged, "don't kill my friends. Please. What do you want anyway? Why are you back? What could possibly bring you back to this planet if you hate us so much? Why not leave and find somwhere where you wouldn't have to see us?"

Emily gave a sad smile as she finished asking the question she had ask of herself so many times. The only difference was that she knew why she stayed.

The Magnan
09-12-2010, 03:55 PM
"Good question," said the Hivemind in quiter tone. "I think the Hider should explain," it sounded like it mocked the Hider. Or was it mocking the Time Jumpers.

The Hider shrugged, "The Hive mind is a central intelligence for the E-Humans. Products of the Al Khali Facility. They were sent there 1940. The Time Jumpers were supposed to be reassigned there. Except they came up against him." The Hider pointed HiveMind's direction. "The thing is the Time Jumpers completely destroyed the facility. Somehow it was shipped over here. Only to break free of the facility it were in and attempt to infect London. But again we stopped Him. I should have known you would have planted yourself in her." continued the Hider.

"What else do you wish to know?" asked the Hive maliciously.

AliceMalice15
09-12-2010, 06:08 PM
"Why," Emily sighed, "why do you care to stay on this planet? You didn't answer that. Don't have Hinder answer. He isn't your voice. He can't read your mind. Why care about this planet when you have so many other possibilies? Why bother with this small speck on your obviously infinite life. You're trapped here, held back. Why stay when there's so mich more?"

Emily looked up at the hivemind as more of the SYNDRIX fell from the hivemind. Its obviously weathered and toughened becoming completely exposed. It was a masterpiece. Fine tuned muscles, well weathered skin, the perfect killer. Toughened against everything made for stealth and accuracy. If hivemind wanted something it would get it. What did it want?

Sool777
09-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Connor howled in pain as Em screamed, after recovering and opening his eyes, which he didn't notice he had closed, he shot disapproving look at Em. Then reaching toward his wrist where he had his time jumping device he set it to go 1 second into the future, always keeping him out of sight but allowing himself to still see the events happening. As he hit the button the images around him became blurred, he didn't know if it was an effect of the pain, or the time jumping. Reacting quickly he reset his wrist bones and took out another time jumping device and strapped it onto his wrist and set it to time jump 6 months. " I hope this works... " Connor said to himself as he hit the button to time jump. His wrist healed almost immediately, but Connor's nervous system was overloaded with all the sensations of 6 months time. Connor couldn't take it, he screamed out in pain again and went out of consciousness.

The Magnan
09-18-2010, 01:49 PM
The Hive Mind stepped back, and raised his finger it shot into the shattered remains of the SYNDRIX computer. The barbed point injected the parasite. It set to work, to twisting and merging with the stone wall. Soon it was withered, and pulsating mess of element 765, and some thing was growing with in it.

"Em, it wants us because where sentient, Biological beings." said the Hider softly.

The Hive Mind looked at Em, "My Evolved beings were all but destroyed im starting again, and this time no one can stop me!" he roared.

"No. No you won't. It's time for me to accept at heart, i am cold, and probably evil. That can't stop me killing you though. Deception's a bitch ain't it," repeated the Hider mockingly.

"Don't be clever." said the Hive quickly.

"Clever. What if i set off the Temporal Matrix and destroyed this facility. What would happen then?" asked Hider coldly.

"Nothing. I'm invincible!" roared Hivemind again.

"No. Time made you. Time will destroy you," The Hider continued, with no emotion. He dropped his index device. "It's starting. I am the Hider. I am the assassin and the time jumper. You are an invader. You will be destroyed. By time." replied the Hider calmly as he dropped the indexing device. He was telling the truth. He had rigged the base to be obliterated. Nothing not even a hive could surivive.

Sool777
09-18-2010, 03:31 PM
Connor phased in and out of consciousness only hearing bits of what Hider and The Hive Mind were saying through his time jump. * GOD DAMMIT CONNOR GET A GOD DAMN GRIP!* Connor thought to himself, then bolted up, instantly and miraculously in full consciousness. Taking a moment to look around he saw Hider's indexing device and realized what Hider's plans were, " No... Damn isn't there any better way?" Not thinking of any other plans Connor climed up to a beam on the ceiling for a better view and time jumped back into his own time. Moving back into the shadows so the Hive Mind wouldn't notice him Connor motioned to the Hider and Em silently asking if he could do anything to help, and also notifying that he knew the Hider's plan.

AliceMalice15
09-19-2010, 05:34 AM
Em looked at Hinder sadly. She understood what was happening. It was the end. Or perhaps the begining? The future could hold many things for them, but all of it was uncertain. Emily stood up slowly and walked past the Hivemind and over to Hinder placing her hand on his cheek through the temporal field a gentle smile on her face.

"I'm sorry for everything," she said softly, "I just didn't know what was right. Thank you for trusting me. I...I love you Hinder...."

Emily blushed and turned to face Hivemind her still gentle smile seeming eerie in the current situation.

"It's time to see what the future holds," she said loud enough for everyone to hear, "perhaps nothing. Perhaps everything, but even with all that's happened...I forgive you Hivemind. Be at peace."

The Magnan
09-19-2010, 07:51 AM
The HiveMind was infuriated, "I don't need your human pity. Your forgiveness. You can never destroy me, i will live forever. They are coming back. This isn't over!"

The Hider swallowed nervously, "Face it. You lose."
As he heard Em, he felt a tear well up in his eye. He didn't say anything. He refused to allow feeling and emotion consume him again. He pulled a second index from his pocket. His original Index. Old, and broken, but capable of one last jump. He placed it in her hand.

"Whatever, that future is. I can't be in it. I defied fate on the Aurha. Time's up," he said looking directly at the enraged Hive Mind. By now the parasite had consumed the facility's walls and floors, it was spreading out, into the dirt also. It knew what was happening.

The Hivemind laughed mockingly, "How about that..... I win....."

AliceMalice15
09-19-2010, 02:22 PM
Emily chuckled and took the inedx gently from Hinder. Then she quickly broke it over her knee and threw it in the corner. Looking back at Hinder she raised her eye brow defiantly.

"You think I'd run away," she said, "you're the only thing I have left in the world Hinder. If you can't be in my future then I don't want one. I'm with you till the end."

Emily placed her hand in Hinder's and faced the Hivemind.

"Face it Hivemind," she said gently, "you've truely lost. Maybe we have too, but I think we lost way before you got here. Maybe we're all doomed for this kind of future. Guess none of us will ever know. Connor, you should get out of here while you still can. You still have Torchwood to take care of. Don't forget us ok?"

The Magnan
09-19-2010, 02:43 PM
The Hider smiled, "Em, I love you too. You would have made a damn good Time Jumper."
He looked at the broken index, and back at Em, he never thought she cared. But it seems she did. The Temporal Matrix was drawing in energy. An Implosion. And then it Explode. The Time Lab would be nothing more than memory. Then so would Warren and Em. The thing forming in the wall dropped onto the ground. It was a element 756 baby! the parasite was reproducing at a biological level.
The Hive saw the baby wriggle around. It was silent. Not dead. It looked like its growth was speeding up. But the last thing it would see was time collapsing, for second he felt pity. But then the E-Humans were monsters.
The Hider looked up at Connor, "Listen carefully. Listen well. Time is not always fixed. It can be changed. It can be influenced. It can destroy. It can bring life. It is the essence of... life."

Sool777
09-19-2010, 08:21 PM
"God dammit you two..." Connor saluted a last goodbye, his eyes watering as he took one last look at the Hider and Em and reached to hit the button to engage his time jump. Just as he was about to hit the button he was knocked off the beam by a loud blast as the solid steel wall behind him blew in. Smoke spread through the room, when it started clearing up Connor could see a black artillery unit outside, the blast had cut through the 10 layers of the steel surrounding the room, jagged pieces of thick steel clung to the gaping hole. Connor's looked up and blinked a few times, trying to get the debris from his eyes when a voice came on through a large and very amplified bullhorn from a small helicopter slowly moving toward the scene, " This is the Torchwood Command unit, do not attempt to flee or you will be shot on sight, this is now a Torchwood operation." The voice sounded familiar, but Connor couldn't place it. The helicopter looked like it was flying down from the huge battleship that Connor had just now noticed was in the sky, the writing on the side identified it as 'Torchwood 1'.

" The Torchwood Command Unit? Damn.." Connor had heard of it, but it was only a rumor of a rumor within the Torchwood community and that was only of a few hundred people. The helicopter maneuvered to a hover a few feet from the floor of the outermost layer of the walls and 6 soldiers got out securing the room. They shot the Hive mind with something, as far as Connor could tell, was some kind of knockout bullet but that technology was way ahead of what they had 'today'. * We must be way ahead in the technology department than what i thought...* Connor thought to himself as another man jumped down to the floor, this one seemed to be in charge, barking orders into a mic inside the overcoat he was wearing, one very similar to Connor's. " Dad?" Connor faintly whispered, recognizing a few features similar to his under the mans sunglasses. " Get up soldier! Im not your daddy, im General Friedman, you've been reporting to me for the past 2 years!" Connor got up from the floor and stood at attention as the General barked orders to him. " Yessir, General sir!" Connor replied. " You got a whole mess on your hands don't you... We'll take it this time but i want no more mess ups from you Colonel, we can't afford to have our top of the line officers messing up." Connor replied with another " Yessir, General sir!" Then immidiatly started barking new orders to the soldiers, taking the General's hint to get going to do his job. The General turned around facing Em and Hider and seemed to relax, " Havn't seen you two like this for awhile now have I." General Connor Knight took off his sunglasses, taking a quick glance over his shoulder to make sure his past self wasn't looking, then looking back at the Hider and Em he beamed.

AliceMalice15
09-19-2010, 09:52 PM
Emily looked dumbly at Connor and blinked. What was he doing?! Didn't he realize what was about to take place?! Emily's look of suprise quickly turned to rage.

"You idiot," she shrieked over the helicopter, "what do you think you're doing?! Get out of here!! Go!!!"

Emily glared angrily at Connor and sighed. What was that idiot doing?! The Hivemind could escape! This was not good.

The Magnan
09-20-2010, 03:23 PM
a deep pitched laugh bellowed from the Hivemind as the knockout bullet bounced off his chest. His baby had now matured and was rising up, fuelling hatred, anger, and pain. It hands had element 765 dripping off it, and the fingers were barbed, prepared to inject the parasite. And more of these E-Humans were forming. The Hider had not turned around, even the explosion did not seem to phase him. The Matrix was preparing to explode.

He spun around, for once he looked like the head of the stealth for the Time Jumpers, he was not best pleased, "Torchwood!"

The Hive Mind just grinned, and repeated,
'Side By Side'
'We march'
'Through time and space'
'No one can stop us'
'No one will'
'Perfection will be ours!"

The E-Human did defiant leap past Hider and Em, its range was surprising it was ontop of one of Torchwoods personanel. In moments. The parasite was now in the blood scream. The Future Hider was watching in the distance, shaking his head. Aurha. That was going through his mind. Index picked up a fleet of ships moving closer. He watched as the chaos unfolded.

Sool777
09-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Connor smiled, " You know i think we've been through this before.." Connor watched as his past self panicked, looking back trying to find the General, which he didn't, then putting the Hive Mind in a time lock. The rest of the soldiers in the room kept firing bullets at the Hive Mind, which didn't seem to have much affect. General Connor Knight just kept smiling, waiting for the plan to unfold.

AliceMalice15
09-24-2010, 12:09 AM
Emily got up and ran over to General Connor grabbing his collar and shaking him vigorously.

"Are you out of your freaking mind," she shrieked, "this place is about to blow! You know bullets won't do anything! Get your idiot arse out of here ASAP!"

Emily frowned and looked back at the Hivemind. Obviously the bullets weren't effecting it. What the hell was Connor thinking?!

The Magnan
09-24-2010, 02:22 PM
The Hive Mind just allowed himself to plant into the ground, as his body deformed itself and became one with the ground, the time lock fluctuated.
"Primitive Temoral Technology...."

The Future Hider pulled out a snall golden key, "This is T I M E L O C K...."

The Hive Mind was frozen in place. He had finished the planting himself, and was now a massive bulging mess. Still impervious but massive. He was searching for a away to break the lock held on him.

The Past Hider smiled, "I knew that key would be useful. Old is always better."

Sool777
09-24-2010, 07:31 PM
" Agent 16, you never fail to amuse the hell outta me. Now never make me do that again... Already lost good men on some of the missions i sent them on... " Connor seemed to be remembering the names of his fallen comrades then turned to his past self and other soldiers, putting on his blacked out sunglasses at the same time. " Ok people, clean this up before i demote the lot of you! Maybe a brainwipe is needed for those stragglers! We have a level 8 temporal explosive here and a A list subject with B list companion. I want a cleanup ASAP, all units are to return to ship by 0700, Colonel, your in charge. " Colonel Connor Knight saluted and got to work, barking more orders and setting up a temporary cage around the Hive Mind in case they broke out of the time lock. " Special Unit 16 get up to the ship and prep the lab, ill be right up with the parts." the General said, motioning to the future Hider.

The Magnan
09-24-2010, 07:45 PM
The Future Hider simply said, "Right..... Has it occured that enough of the Hive has now planted itself deep into Earth's crust. It spawn somewhere else, and grow again. Thats how it survives. Thats how it multiples."
The future Hider then said, "What happened to Al Khali when they tested on Element 765? hmm they all fucking died, and we were sent to clean it up, us Grey Watch the Time Jumpers. The whole place was overrun so quickly. Imagine if the Hive spawned and took control of Torchwood One!"

The E-Human was looking at the Hive Mind, and it did the only thing it could. It ran.
"I will be free." said the Hive

The past Hider whispered to Em, "So much for an emotional goodbye." He then knelt down and deactivated the matrix. He stood up and looked into her eyes and smiled, "Thanks."

(How does it end? i wonder. The Hive is like the flood and the borg it assimilates and seizes control of anything. It can command a ship once its inserted itself into the system, be warned.)

AliceMalice15
09-25-2010, 04:34 AM
Emily smiled and nodded. She was glad that they hadn't died. She would have missed this world dearly. Though she constantly acted as though she loathed it she couldn't help but call it home.

"I think you should go back to the right time now," she said to past Hinder, "I think your future self will be able to handle it from here. I'm quite sure he feelings are te same too. I'll be fine too. I'm sure past Em will have a lot of questions for you anyway. So go get some rest you earned it."

The Magnan
09-25-2010, 12:29 PM
The Hider looked at Em and nodded in agreement, "If you need me. You'll know where to find me." he thought of where he wanted to be, and the index responded. The Hider time jumped.
The future Hider stepped through the torchwood soldiers, "Em, its been a long time? i was planning to activate.... the SYNDRIX." He looked past her, "It seems i was too late."
He then looked back at Connor and said to Em, "I'm keeping a close eye on this experiment. The Hive Mind has not accepted his defeat. If he gains controls of Torchwood 1 then he can attack anywhere. End of the all sentient beings. The Time Vortex i fear is being stretched and broken, it can't handle the constant flux. Then there's Time Stealer. I have no idea where he is, but he's prepraring his fleet of Temporal ships. War is coming."

"But i hold an Ace. The Time Jumpers are not all dead." he said with a smile. He had been given three ships for the Time Jumpers of 2010, just in case a event like this occurred. They had all gone to warp during the attack. With Dark Wolf, and Jumper now dead it meant he was commander of the last Time Jumper Fleet.

The Black Widow, Dublin, and Ascendance drifted through empty space, the survivors of the devastation on Aurha. They waited for Hider's orders. They wanted to revenge by any means on the Black Corps time soldiers.

AliceMalice15
09-25-2010, 01:00 PM
Emily sighed and looked out at the small expanse of sky visible where torchwood had busted through the ceiling.

"Yeah," she said distantly, "wouldn't it be nice to just relax though? Just for a few days? Just slip away and find a nice beach or something to relax on? I suppose that'll never happen though. Not with our lives anyhow. Guess we better get to work. So what should we do first?"

Emily looked at Hinder and waited for his reply, her light green eyes never falling from his face or looking away. Why would she look anywhere but in those mysterious eyes that seemed to show his inner thoughts only to her? She already knew his face like it was her own. Emily giggled inwardly at her rambling thoughts. She was such a dope.

The Magnan
09-25-2010, 01:24 PM
The Hider just shrugged, "Its Connor's mission, i just hope he doesn't balls it up."
Then he looked deep into her eyes, and said, "The Time Jumpers had alliances with other friendly alien species. I use that term lightly. There are a collection of planets with gorgeous beaches, and sea views. Tranquil mountains...." The Hider seemed to day dream for a few seconds before snapping back into reality.

The commander of the Black Widow, looked around at the shaken crew, "You understand we are the last Time Jumpers. Our home is no more. Earth is a ruin. That doesn't leave much choice. Earth may be our last hope"
He swallowed and sat in the captains chair, the chair should have been occupied by Hider. Warren Young. The Commander just had assume the worst, he set a course in for Earth, and hailed the other dreadnoughts informing them of the return to Earth. He then sat back and sighed, "Lets go home."

(I think we should end the rp at page 25-26 with a post which just leaves it hanging. Then the sequel can pick up where it ends.)

Sool777
09-26-2010, 02:16 PM
( Magnan, i agree with your idea. The story is getting interesting, but to me seems to have no real force in it. )

Connor started barking more orders, one which included sending his past self back with the past Hider. " Ok, people i want team Alpha, Beta and Omega to get a lockdown on that E-Human. Regroup at time coordinates 12.26.2040.113245. All other units standby for orders regarding the Hive Mind." Connor was replied by a "Yessir!" and salute's from all his soldiers. Then Connor walked over to the Hider and Em, dropping his former gusto as the General of Torchwood and seeming to get years older in a matter of seconds. Resting his hand on his pistol, which had long lost its matte black finish from years of use, Connor turned to Hider, " I need help, and lots of it, about the Hive Mind situation. You once hinted that some Jumpers were still alive, and friends of yours. Do you think they could help? I fear the worst, our containment units are probably not enough for the Hive Mind, and you know how much damage a being such as that could do. Not just to this time, but to time itself."

The Magnan
09-26-2010, 03:29 PM
The Hider smiled, "You are right. I have a ship. Had a ship. The Black Widow. If i am correct. With no home. They'll come back to Earth. But just make sure." The Hider pressed a few small buttons on the index. "Bingo. I sent them my coordinates. Anything else you want Connor?" asked Hider slipping index into his pocket.

---

The Commanded looked at his navigation officer who had just recieved the new coordinates. "Hider." said the commander. The ship entered the temporal portal shortly followed by the other two dreadnoughts.

(yeah i was thinking, all the main stuff happens in the sequel, even revealing a bit about the downfall of Aurha)

AliceMalice15
09-26-2010, 04:25 PM
(sounds like a plan :D)

Emily looked at Connor. How had such a brilliant mind grown old in what seemednlike such a short time. It made her sad. The inevitability of their deaths was almost written on Connor's face. No matter how many times they travels through time they would die eventually.

"What can I do Connor," she asked softly, "is there anything you want me to do?"

Sool777
09-27-2010, 10:13 PM
"Hider, if you can do anything ,any modifications to my Torchwood's containment units on Torchwood 1 please do. Em, accompany Hider and help him too, I figure the more people working on that job the better we can do it. Lieutenant Rodgers will accompany you, " Connor motioned the Lieutenant over, a medium height man with a thin build. He was young for a lieutenant and lacking in experience, but Connor trusted Hider and Em to do whatever they could and doubted the lieutenant would have to do anything, but it was regulation as well as a new experience for the green officer. The lieutenant saluted and started jogging to the Hive Mind's cage which had just been finished, motioning the Hider and Em to follow. A portable crane was now attempting to lift the cage and move it to a transportation hovercraft which had just maneuvered into a position outside of the site. Connor saluted at Em and Hider, it was something he rarely did anymore as he outranked anyone within his organization and considered other leaders unimportant. Abruptly lowering his hand he spun on his heels and walked toward a group of smoking soldiers, seeming to discipline them, looking over his shoulder to sneak a glance at his friends. They had gotten much older, but so had he. Connor just hoped they could get through this, if they failed time itself would be damaged, permanently.

The Magnan
09-28-2010, 04:20 PM
The Hider thought for a moment, "It existed before time, so the only possible prison capable of holding it is..." The Hider racked his brain, all the while following the lieutenant. He then suddenly had an idea, "Big Bang." He looked at Em, "I wonder if we could replicate particles from the big bang, and turn them into temporal energy and use it to enhance Torchwood 1's field generator, but then i could also use it to enhance the ships sheilds."

The Hider smiled, but he knew it was going to be difficult.

AliceMalice15
09-29-2010, 01:56 AM
Emily thought for a moment before nodding. It would be messy, but it might work. Hopefully everything would turn out ok afterwards.

"We could definitely give it a try," she sighed, "Let's just hope we can keep everyone alive this time around. Shall we then?"

Emily smiled at Hinder a determined glimmer in her eyes. They could do this. They had to.

The Magnan
09-29-2010, 02:44 PM
(I have an idea for a sequel, and if you don't mind i might incorporate it a little into my posts)

-Level 20 cloak-
"They should not detect us Captain."
"Keep us out of of range."
"Will we attack-"
Time Stealer hushed him, "I have a better, plan to cripple them."
"A Temporal Attack on the past sir."
"Oh yes..." replied Time Stealer darkly.

The Hider nodded, "Of course we will succeed. Which brings me on to the possibility of enlisting you in ranks of the Time Jumpers. There's a lot of spots available."

He thoughts briefly swayed back to his two closed friend Josie (The Jumper) and Joseph (Dark Wolf) the nicknames were something they just thought sounded good at the time, they were private and secret, there identity was needing to preserved. The Jumper, had been a outstanding leader in Temporal Intelligence, she had been the one of the view willing to stay behind on Aurha, and give just enough time for Evac Ships to escape the planet. She had also witnessed the death of the original leader Simone, it somewhat inspired her. Dark Wolf was recruited as he had been developing weaponry for the Hider. His wide knowledge on weapons proved valuble to the Time Jumpers, as it allowed him explore infinite possiblities. Together they preserved, and held time in all its infinite majesty. Correcting it. Now though. It was getting worse. He swallowed sadly, and remembered how he had stood by her on the last day of Aurha, his last words to her were.... "Dark Wolf..... oh god, the ship. He's dead. Josie. What the hell do we do?" her response had been simple but inspiring, "We fight to the last breath!"
Now the Hider only wished he had been more open to his feelings to her, he had Loved her in much the same way he loved Em. They had similarities. They both kept him in line. They were both there for him. Now she was dead. He would not let Em die so easily.

Time is ticking down. The hands are moving backwards. It was just a stopwatch. Until now i never understood. It is counting back in time. Why?

The Hider pulled the stopwatch out of his pocket, he had kept it as a memento, he flicked it open, and noticed a change, being carved on the glass was date. It was hard to read. He looked at the hands, panic spread across his face. "Time is counting backwards."

AliceMalice15
10-11-2010, 03:05 PM
As Emily began to walk away to complete their mission she turned back and looked up into the sky. In 1940 the past Emily did the same and both had the same thought.

something changed. But what?

Emily reached for Hinder's hand and laced her fingers in his. Something big had happened and it was not right. She wanted to be with Hinder. It wasn't right. It wasn't fair.

The Magnan
10-11-2010, 03:18 PM
The armada of Temporal ships above were no visible. Time Stealer at the helm of the almight Athena. It was the biggest temporal ship ever made, with reinforced temporal armour. It opened its temporal and the others followed suit. The Hider held Em tightly. Looking up as the ships dissappeared. He looked at Em. Fighting his own nerves, he wanted to a plant a memory of which he could never forget. He kissed her, and stepped back.

Time Lab

Grey Short stood in the centre of the SYNDRIX, with a serious look of his face, he and his team were being moved to Al Khali. He looked at the SYNDRIX, his head of Stealth approached, and whispered something in his ear. Then the lab itself shook. The SYNDRIX's emergency override kicked in. "Temporal Attacks on London, Berlin, Washington..... James."

Grey was in dismay, "How?" he turned and opened the massive steel door it moved forward before rolling into its lock. He ran up the steps, to the building above. Looking out the window he saw people running away. He exited onto the street and looked up. It was the Anthena. Its temporal plasma weaponry rained down on them. "James....." repeated Grey.

Meanwhile the SYNDRIX engaged her defense sequence authorized by head of weapons and tech. Her temporal turrets opened fire but they only scratched the surface. Grey watched as the London was getting obliterated.

The Hider looked around as things changed. The Jumper faded. Dark Wolf faded.

The Hider noticed he could see through his hand, and then he grabbed both of Em's hand and repeated, "Emily. I love you. I will not forget. I promise"

AliceMalice15
10-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Emily gasped when Hinder kissed her and a tear rolled quietly down her cheek. When he began to fade she gripped his hands tightly. She couldn't let him go. Not now.

"No," she said franctically his hands becoming less an less solid," no Hinder! Don't leave me! Please! You can't.... I love you. I'll never let you go. Never. I won't forget."

Emily leaned forward and kissed Hinder her own body fading away. When she leaned away she could see the time turning back before her and Hinder's face fading quickly from her sight. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she bit her lip to silence herself. Would she really remember?

The Magnan
10-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Warren looked at her, and then looked at Connor. How would this affect him? How would this affect the Universe. His fears were being realised. The whole of time and space would never be able to adjust to the change completely. They would still be bits. Out of place. Out of sync. Cracks. They were widening. Time Stealer had claimed victory but at what cost?

"Em, we'll meet again. And Connor too. He's the key. His training. I learnt briefly. He may be our last card....." The Hider struggled to keep himself visible, interesting how he could fight time. "Listen. James. Your dad. Do... not.... underestimate him. He's...." The Hider struggled to think clearly.

(I'll wait for sool to post now then.)

Sool777
10-12-2010, 07:40 PM
After finishing barking some more orders at some slacking junior officers Connor looked back over his shoulder again, something was wrong, he could feel it. Then looking through Hider he read Bay 46 on the floor, *Why is it blurry? Oh...* Connor noticed what he was doing, looking through Hider, not at him. Immediately Connor started sprinting towards Em and Hider, " Johnson, Elliot, bring the T.S.Rs! I need a medical team here. Smith, scan the area, any anomalies notify me. Shultz call in the temporal specialist." Connor reached Em and Hider, he could see right through Hider now, the words below were growing less and less blurry by the second. " Em, what happened?"

AliceMalice15
10-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Emily started to reply, but faded out before she could. All she got out was one word.

"Time-"

Suddenly all Emily could see was the last immage of Hinder an Connor warping into a miasma of colors. Beyond that she could hear something calling her. No not something, someone! Emily struggled up through the colors to find her fathers worried face above her.

~1940~

Emily looked at her father in confusion. Why did he look worried? Had she fallen?

"Father," she said softly, "what's wrong?"

"Oh thank goodness you're ok," James sighed, "I was so worried when you fainted like that. Goodness are you alright?"

Emily nodded and sat up slowly. Almost immediately she felt as if she were forgeting something... Or not. Emily walked back home with her father and closed the door. Time had taken her back.

((I guess we can just end this one here. Then we can start the new one soon. M'kay?))

The Magnan
10-13-2010, 03:12 PM
(Sure, i'll finish it off then... and bare in in mind 1940 is 2 years after James got his abilities over time, lets just say this when he decides to abandon his daughter.)

James looked over at Emily, "There's something I....." he was interuppted by a temporal explosion above him. A the ceiling caved in, it left a large hole, and there she was, the Athena. Through the smoke and rubble which had formed stepped James, Time Stealer. He looked at his past self, "We. I don't need her in 1925. Go along now. Form Black Corps. Now!" it was an order.
Past James looked at Em one last time, he placed the timelock device in his pocket, it was a watch and key. He time jumped.
"Well. Well. Well. If isn't my beloved daughter. Come with me," James asked with a grin, "I promise you can trust me."

Warren followed slowly behind his dad, darting between the alleyways and avoiding the patrols. They were heading for the enormous citadel that risen out of the ground. A small resistance called Grey watch, were mounting a counter attack on Black Corps. Warren paused and stopped as he ran out of breath, "Give me a minute Dad."
Stephen twisted round angrily, "Minute. Minute. Minute! Time son is not on our side. When will you learn!"
Warren shrunk back a little and nodded in agreement, "Sorry..."
Stephen ignored him, they eventually reached the entrance. It was heavily guarded. A direct assault was useless. "Right son. You distract them. I will take the shot. Disable the sheild system so that we can launch the arial assault. Bring it down to rubble. Once thats done we'll.... and you've never been so quiet." he turned around. Warren was gone.

Warren landed in the centre of room, unfamilar faces looked down on him. They moved away when one man returned from the entrance, he approached and helped him up whilst saying, "My name is Grey Short. I am of Grey Watch. I pulled you out of your time. You're are not the only one. There are many more like you here. I only ask for you to help us bring down Black Corps."

The End

...and the beginning

AliceMalice15
10-13-2010, 08:25 PM
(aw saddy :( poor Em. She has now been left standing twice by her father... Jerk!!!! :) lolz ok then we can start the new one soon then.)

The Magnan
10-15-2010, 02:07 PM
(We can post a interest check, then put in roleplay of the week, then in the ooc i'll do Time Jumper/ Black Corps history stuff and he can do Torchwood's. I'll include the setting and plot, and if you want me to add anything just pm me.)

Merry
11-13-2010, 03:08 PM
Congrat's to everyone in this game for bringing it to a finish!