PDA

View Full Version : A Devil and his Keeper (R)

Death101
01-09-2014, 04:52 PM
(R- Crude Humor, Sexual Themes/Situations, Swearing)

I sit in the park just outside the apartment waiting for her. She called me to her realm at three in the fucking morning I might be a Devil but even immortals like myself get tired sometimes after all I'm entitled to be to be I'm I'm 55,000 years old. I sit reading a book written by Lenin former soviet primer. I'd always liked Lenin, I'd even met him when he was alive. For someone who was judged as a sinner he was a good hearted man. Even a Devil like me can see when someone means well for his people. I have met many world leaders in my life span. Either way I see her coming into the park I wait for her to be n front of the bench. "You're late." I sate looking up at her. I'd only known her for a work now. Yet I did enjoy her company she was an interesting contract.

AliceMalice15
01-09-2014, 05:13 PM
I sighed as I approached the devil in his usual human form. He is useful to me, but it does irritate me somewhat that his form is not more intimidating. Holding out a warm paper bag to him I stay silent for a few moments longer.

"No you're just early," I mumble out from behind the thick green scarf wrapped around my neck, "I made you breakfast. Hope you don't mind, I didn't have any butter."

I know I'm late, but I'll never admit to that. The breakfast I made for him is a buscuit with a slice of sausage in the middle. Something he'd actually taken an interest in eating when I'd first summoned him. Of all the times I'd interacted with creatures I'd never felt anything but disgust. I figured he deserved some sort of reward for at least being mostly pleasant to deal with. Without waiting for him to reply I continue on expecting him to follow. We have work to do. I don't have time for small talk.

Death101
01-09-2014, 06:21 PM
I close my book and it returns to hell as it goes up in flames. I take and eat it as we walk along. "What's up today. What we doing?" I look at her as walk along. "Why did you summon me so early?" I yaw as I speak.

AliceMalice15
01-10-2014, 02:20 AM
I don't say anything for several minutes and continue to walk. Finally letting out a sigh I take the biscuit back and take a large bite. Handing it back I swallow the bite and let out a sigh. Turning to the devil I stop in my tracks forcing him to do so as well.

"Look," I say crossly, "I've told you this before. I'm the one in charge here. I willingly gave my soul so you owe me whatever I want. If I want to summon you at ungodly hours you can't complain. YOU. OWE. ME. Why are you even complaining? Some devil you are."

Rolling my eyes I sigh again and walk off again. I can't show weakness. This devil may be the closest I've ever had to a friend, but I can't let that sway me. Considering this I still manage to look back to make sure he's coming.

Death101
01-10-2014, 03:17 AM
"Some times your a real bitch." I state as I put up a time rift and turn into my devil form. "Get on, I'll fly us there." I add as I let my wings you and let my tail down so she can get on. I do find her amusing. She is well aware of her situation but is still brave enough to be commanding not only that but she acutely looks good as she does it. Argh, lately thoughts like flow in and it bothers me. "Henry, I'll be there soon. Just hold on a little longer." I look around in wonder. "Wait, did you here that?" I ask looking around once more.

Meanwhile

A girl in a firey robe slowly climbs out of a flaming house and smiles something that'd send a tingle down your back. As she looks around at her surroundings and smiles. "Right where I want to be, we'll be togther again soon my sweet." She slowly walks threw the buring building and comes out unscarred. She slowly walks down the street smiling an unsettling smile. The she giggles. "Soon." Is all she says before she moves off into a crowd.

AliceMalice15
01-10-2014, 05:37 AM
"Hear what the rattle of the rocks in your head asshole," I quip back as I climb on to the devil's back, "it's a wonder you can even form coherent thoughts. We're going to that hotel we were at when we met Mr. Derringer last time. That pompous pig had the nerve to try an stiff me. Now unfortunately for him he has been staying in that same hotel blowing his money on hookers and alcohol. I think it's time we paid him a visit and showed him what I do to people who try to keep what they owe me."

When I situate myself on the devil's back I pat his neck as indication that I am ready. I don't particularly like flying, but it suits me better than walking, however a car would have suited me just fine. Letting out a sigh I cling to the devil's neck. I almost feel bad for my comments earlier. Almost. He deserves it though. He put himself in a place that gave me power. He let me do this to him. If he wanted to end our contract he was completely free to.

"Why do you stay with me," I whisper in to the folds of my scarf not expecting him to hear but blushing all the same, "why don't you leave?"

Death101
01-10-2014, 01:37 PM
As I take off I speak slowly. "When I formed the contract with you it was for a soul and I never skip out on a contract. I also enjoy your company a little bit." She's on my neck right behind my ears. If she's trying to hide something it's not gonna work so great. I fly along in silence for a while. What I heard early is still bugging me.

AliceMalice15
01-10-2014, 06:08 PM
I don't say anything in response, but I bury my face farther in to my scarf to hide it. He had heard me. I shouldn't have said anything. After a while I reach up and pull on one of his ears giving it a hard yank.

"We're not friends you know," I grumble, "friends are a liability. I don't have liabilities. The only reason I keep you around is because you're useful to me. Got it?"

Another affirmation that I'm the one in charge. I want to hate myself. To throw myself off of his back and plummet to my death. It would be a quick death from this height. Letting out a sigh I cling a little tighter to the devil's neck. Emotions are so useless. As if to affirm this as well mouth betrays me and I start to whisper.

"I'm sorry," I manage to say without thinking, "I didn't-"

Catching myself I cut myself off and return to silence. We aren't friends. I owe him nothing. If not for the simple fact that I was stuck with him for the rest of my life, I might have gotten rid of him already. He should be greatful that I even summon him on a fairly regular basis. If was my blood that brought him here and he was the only one I spilled it for. He was lucky. I owe him nothing.

Death101
01-10-2014, 06:43 PM
I just fly in silence my ears twitch as I hear something I know to well it's a Hellish sound only those among Hellions can here it. I land slowly at the hotel. I transform and catch her then let her down. "Go do what you need to I've got to so something." I rush off towards the sound.

Meanwhile

The girl sits on a ledge and whistles a tune to herself. She smiles and speaks. "Come to me my dear sweet Henry dear." She laughs as she looks at the fire in her hand. Within it's the Devil's son racing towards her she can see him coming down the ally way to her.

AliceMalice15
01-10-2014, 07:23 PM
When the devil dropped me off and left me I could only stare after him for a second. Grimacing I raced after him managing to keep up fairly well. Just as he was about to enter an alley I managed to grab hold of the back of his shirt an stop him. Gasping for breath I just hold him there for a few seconds.

"You idiot," I manage to say between gasping breaths, "I summoned you for a reason. If you have business then you should have told me. Mr. Derringer can wait for now, but next time I'm not going to put up with this and I'll just keep a spray bottle of holy water handy. Now what are we doing here?"

Letting him go I walk quickly around the corner and down the alley. He owes me again. Perhaps I should find some way to brand him as mine. Let people know that he owes me and not vice versa. Then again he probably wouldn't like that. Maybe I'll just give him something to wear to act as that symbol instead. Giving myself a mental shrug I look back over my shoulder to see if he's coming.

Death101
01-10-2014, 08:53 PM
"Look out!" I jump in front of her as a fire ball hurtles at her. "Aw your no fun." I look up and see the caster it's Scarlet the unholy Mage of flames. "Scarlet..." I look at her, 7,000 years haven't changed her a bit.

(Scarlet: http://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/character.php?id=6552 )

AliceMalice15
01-11-2014, 01:28 AM
Grimacing I stay behind the devil not wishing to have the girl at the end of the alley attempt to burn me again. Peering over his shoulder I give her a cold glare.

"Who's this bitch," I growl to the devil, "and why does she think it's okay to throw fireballs at me? Can she not tell that I've got you under contract? Idiot."

Crossing my arms I continue to glare at the girl. Something about her makes me feel angry. I feel like I should wring her neck and watch as she turns blue in the face and stops moving. I should stop thinking things like that. It isn't healthy.

Death101
01-11-2014, 01:43 AM
"So that's how you got out of the love trap." She states with a sneer. "Yes, but it dosen't explain how you did." I add looking at her. "Our contract, it was for you to protect me always." I look at her then I look down. "Our contract ended when you died." I state quietly. "I want you to come home and be with me again, forget this sluts contract." I look at her then my contracter. I think deeply before I respond I could screw her over and walk out in the end her souls mine. Even so I'm torn. I can't respond and I see Scarlet starting from me to her.

AliceMalice15
01-11-2014, 04:00 AM
"If you're going to do it," I say quietly, "do it, but don't expect me to take it easy on you when you come for my soul."

I don't expect the devil to stay. He can have this crazy bitch if that's what he wants. I can do this on my own.....somehow. When I feel a tug in my chest I reach up and pull at my collar. I won't miss him. What's there to miss? Clearing my throat I give the girl one last glare.

"Take him," I say bluntly, "he's more trouble than he's worth anyway. Hope you two choke on your own blood."

Turning around I walk out of the alley, but as I turn the corner something unexpected happens and tears begin to slide down my cheeks. Wiping at them furiously I try to get them to stop, but they don't. I can't be seen like this. I can't be weak. Taking off I start to run as fast as I can. I have to get away from him. From the thing that is causing me to be weak. Maybe it was good to get rid of him if this is how I reacted. Maybe I had let him get too close. Did I want that?

Stopping on a street corner I shake my head and wipe my eyes again. I can't be uncertain. It's all a liability.

Death101
01-11-2014, 04:55 AM
"Come on Henry let's go ba-" I don't hear her finish as I leap onto the roof and run along to find her. (Shit, I forget her name.) Shr might treat me cruel but I made a deal. I spot her and jump down behind her and slap the back of her head. "Damn your a pain in my ass sometimes." I sigh looking at her, then I grab her arm and pull her along. "Come on I've got to call in the run away. I'm not leavring you alone while I do it either. Christ, you cryin? I think you might be sick." I mock her in hope whatever the fuck is wrong with her can be snapped out of her. "This isn't the girl I got summoned at three is it?" I ask my mocking going into slight teasing now.

Meanwhile

As Scarlet watches him run off she swears. She'd need to free the other seven unholy mages to re-trap him. "I guess this means war Henry, I'll be coming for you to slut." She adds as she slowly walks off out of the area.

AliceMalice15
01-11-2014, 05:15 AM
Punching the devil in the back of the head (rather hard actually) I shake his arm off, but follow him.

"You're the pain," I mumble, "an no I wasn't crying. You're wrong. Someone blew smoke in my face. It stung."

Shaking my head I rub at my eyes a little more. It's a seemingly legitimate excuse as several smokers stood nearby, but anyone who looked at my face would be able to tell it was a lie. Sighing I straighten myself up and punch him in the shoulder, far softer than I had the back of his head. I feel happy inside. Something about him coming back to me instead makes me feel happy. I don't like it. It's dangerous.

Death101
01-11-2014, 05:42 AM
"That's more like you." I don't believe her, but I'm not going to push her any further, she's upset I can see it easily. As we walk down a smaller ally I spot the door only other sides can see. It's got a sing above it that reads "Deaths Head" I know Lucy can't see it but I open the door and push her in. Once she's in I close the door. I look around and see Demons, Angels, Zombies, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves, Death Angels and even Death's son behind the bar. "Hey, Skullen! I need the phone. Dial your old man." I add as I walk over he does and slides me the phone where I conference Dad and god as well. "Don't drink anything or talk to anyone, living people shouldn't be here." I stage looking at Lucy. "Ph hey Death, God, Dad listen guys we've got a problem." u start and point to a seat a motion for Lucy to sit down.

AliceMalice15
01-11-2014, 06:07 AM
I frown at the devil as he begins to give me orders. Has he really already forgotten what I said earlier? Even as I think this I notice a few creatures giving me interested looks. Sticking close to him I take a seat and keep my head down.

"What'll it be darlin'," a gruff voice asks from in front of me, "we've got everything from O neg to Holy water. What's yer poison?"

Without looking up I shake my head. I know better than to talk most of these kind can tell just be scent and breathing on him wouldn't help. I could feel it, whatever it was, still staring at me though. Taking a quick peek up I see a horrendous looking zombie. Swallowing hard I flick my eyes back down to the counter an shake my head again. I don't like this. It's too dangerous.

"You ain't one of ours," the zombie grunted, "you here with him?"

The zombie nodded over at the devil and proceeded to double polish the glass he had just polished as he walked over. Giving a small nod I look up a little. For something so ugly this creature doesn't seem so bad. As I look up he gives me what I assume is supposed to be a smile.

"Well now," he chuckles, "you're actually kinda pretty for a normal. Can I get you something? We keep a few normal drinks in here for the few of us that actually get a taste for that crap."

"Um do you take normal money," I ask quietly, "that's all I have."

"It's on the house this time sweetheart," the zombie laughed, "it ain't usual one of your kind comes in here. I don't mind paying that kinda tab."

"Er thanks," I say slightly surprised, "maybe just a sprite?"

The zombie nods and sticks a glass with ice in front of me quickly pouring what appears to be a legitimate sprite in to the glass. Nodding to the zombie I take the glass and take a sip. After a few more my head starts to feel a little strange. Maybe I'm just tired.

Death101
01-11-2014, 07:07 AM
"Glou , I swear to fucking god right now." I turn over to the zombie. I'm nearly finished. "Dad, I assume you'll send out someone?" I ask and I listen. "Oh so we all are, okay good bye." I hang up and sit down. "Skulen, Hell's Blood in a skull with Rouge Demon eye ice." He nods as he makes it. The hells blood is the lava, the skull some poor rouge Death Angel and the eyes of a demon that crossed us. I look at Lucy. "Hey, you feeling okay?" I ask and go to put my hand on her forhead.

AliceMalice15
01-11-2014, 07:52 AM
I look at the devil as he says something to me. It sounds like it was down a long hallway instead of right next to me. When he puts a hand to my forehead I can feel myself slowly tilting backwards and I stick out my hands grabbing his shirt front and collapsing against his chest. Looking up at him I feel like my eyes are crossing and there is definitely more than one of him. Doing my best to glare I try to say something.

"Stop all that multiplicating," I slur haphazardly, "you're makn my head hurt....wad you pudin that spri mister?"

I can see the zombie look at the tap he had used in confusion and then his face turned an odd shade of blue. Giving the devil an apologetic look he took my glass and poured the rest down a nearby sink. I can barely understand him as he talks and his face starts morphing around in funny shapes.

"Sorry sir," he said nervously though my mind didn't understand, "it looks like the ectoplasm toggle was switched on still and it was mixed in with her drink. It shouldn't do anything really harmful to her, but she's gonna be actin funny until it wears off. Somethin similar to alcohol and that stuff that humans call acid. She should be right as rain in a few hours though. I apologize again. That usually doesn't happen. I'll just not charge you for any drinks today."

Not knowing what to do I giggle at the zombie's words. I can understand they aren't funny, but pressed against the devil's chest and staring at the zombie's contorted face it all seems rather funny.

Death101
01-11-2014, 01:36 PM
"Alright, I'm going to take her drunk ass home then." I pick her up in my arms and head for the the door. I look at her and sigh. At the very least I'm glad she'll be okay. I see my car, a doge charger 1973 I open the passenger door and set her on the seat. I go around and get in the drivers side. I slowly drive off towards her place as she falls asleep in the passenger side. "Ha, your cute when your not yell at me." I state as I see her asleep, or Atleast I hop that she's asleep.

AliceMalice15
01-11-2014, 10:06 PM
The zombie shrugged as we left his shoulders seeming to continue rising toward the ceiling and I laughed waving at him as we left. The devil carries me out and I let him. I'm not sure why I do, but somehow it doesn't seem to matter. As he sets me down in the car I close my eyes so they are almost completely closed. It must seem to him like I'm asleep. He says something about me being cute and I fight to keep a smile off my face, but it breaks out anyway and I giggle. It's completely unattractive for someone of my standing to be like this, but whatever the zombie had put in my drink is inhibiting me from acting as I usually do. Reaching over I poke the devil's nose and make a booping sound.

"Silly devil," I say in a lazy slur, "you're the cute one with your little ponybobble. Hee hee I just want to wiggle it."

This is ridiculous. I want to stop, but I can't contain the laughter that bubbles forth. I'm never going to live this down.

Death101
01-11-2014, 11:13 PM
I don't laugh at her. I look at her as we drive along. "You want me to nock you out until it wears off?" I ask keeping my laugh in check I let out a slight grin looking at her. I'd get shouted at all night if I laughed at her. So I try to come up with another option.

AliceMalice15
01-11-2014, 11:53 PM
"Wat," I say in a silly sounding voice, "nooooooo. That's silly! Silly billy!"

Giggling like a nut job I flail my arms over my head and manage to get the end of my scarf wrapped over my head. I have lost all functionality of my own motor functions. I coul hear the laughter in the devil's voice when he had spoken. He thought this was funny. He thought my inebriated, vulnerable state was funny. It hurt. Just like it always had when someone laughed at my inability to do something. I wanted to cry. I wanted to disappear and never come back out, but I had to be strong. Even this was impossible right now. All I could do was laugh.

Death101
01-12-2014, 12:50 AM
"I'm sorry." I state sensing her change in emtions. I place my hand on her head as we pull over I force use both into her mind so we can fix this problem I look around for her. I stand in darkness. "Lucy where are you?" I ask looking around for her.

AliceMalice15
01-12-2014, 01:12 AM
"Don't look for me," I growl as he enters my head and tries to find me, "just get out.....I'll be fine."

My voice echoes about in my head sounding terrifying which is nothing like what I really feel. I can see the devil standing over me. I am so small you would have to be looking for me to find me. I wish he would step on me. I want him to get this per with. I'm worthless I'm nothing. As these thoughts invade I see them actually form in to creatures made out of the feeling itself. They converge on the devil fooled by the fact that I stand below him. They reach for him trying to strangle him and smother him like a flame.

Death101
01-12-2014, 03:51 AM
"ENOUGH!" I let my form burst out into her head. I use my mind in a simple pay to put it, I mind fuck her. I blast away her sprits and bring her up to full size. "I didn't want to move so fast but sadly time for you to gain some power." I pull her into my realm her mind and body into Hell. I look at her as I sit down in my throne and look at her. "So, are you ready to be given some strength?" I ask look at her.

Meanwhile

Scarlet sits quietly back in her own throne in the grand castle of the ancients. She sneers as he looks right at the thousands of witches that she'd managed to free in a only matter of hours. "My follow witches, it's time for us to once again rule over those that are powerless. We must gather our strength and retake our Devil, my wonderful Henry dear." She smiles as they cheer at her words. "For us and our future!" They scream as they hear the speech she gives.

AliceMalice15
01-12-2014, 06:12 AM
I stare at him silently for a few seconds my mind still reeling from what he'd just done. When I finally regained my composure I glared at the devil angrily.

"Not until you've answered some questions," I hiss, "how dare you do that to me?! You invaded my mind! I wanted you out! And who was that bitch with the fireballs?! Some psycho ex of yours?! Anyone else who's going to want to blow my head off?! And if I take these damned powers from you am I going to end up like her?! You and I made a contract, and I made it very clear what my terms were. If you cross me devil I will make sure that you beg before I kill you."

Crossing my arms I continue to glare at him. How could he enter my mind like that? How could he pry so deep in to my person and think I would be okay with it? If not for my quick thinking he could have seen everything I had ever felt or ever known and destroyed me with it. I couldn't allow that.

Death101
01-12-2014, 06:50 AM
I growl and fire shouts from my mouth and begins to light a fire in the center of my room. "SILENCE!" I roar and every demon within the area shutters. I can hear whispers such as 'Now she's done it.' or 'She was is in for a big surprise.' I look at them and a hush falls over the den. "I will tell you in the order that it must be told." I stomp my foot forcing her onto a seat that pops out of the ground. "This story is one, that dates back to the age of the witches." The firer twist and contorts fixing itself as I tell my story the fore shows the different ages. "Scarlet, was a former contract." I state and Scarlet appears. "She was once like you, normal full of promise." It turns to show Scarlet the day we met a young girl care free and kind. "After she formed our contract." I shows as we form the bond of blood. "She turned into something else, we live together quietly." It shows us laying about and doing our daily things. "Until." The fire burst into a black fire. "She and the other unholy mages and all of the witches used love trap." It shows as I was bound into a realm with Scarlet and how our souls were bound permanently. "Lastly, she went mad in that realm she had me alone, she became hell bent that we'd stay together forever." It shows as me clutch to one another in the void realm she made for us. "She's been asleep until recently when you summoned me." It shows the past few weeks then explodes and turns to smoke which I inhale into my noise as her chair slides back into the ground. "I hope you have learned what you wanted. If you wish to break our contract that's on you!" I roar as I get up and walk down towards the cave and I hold back anger and tears. "The portal is there." I spit and it's opens to her room. "Leave or stay, if you leave I'll make sure that Scarlet is brought home again." I add as I go deeper into my cave and let a few tears stream down my face as I go.

AliceMalice15
01-12-2014, 07:09 PM
I sit in silence running over the facts for a few minutes as the devil walks away. When I'm finished I let out a long sigh and get up to follow him. When I reach him I hold out my arm that is marked by our contract so he can see it.

"We made a deal devil," I state plainly, "and I don't go back on deals. If I have to fight off some crazy lunatic witch girl fine. You're giving me power so it shouldn't be a problem. Just stop trying to keep secrets and stop crying, alright?"

Letting out another sigh I venture a little farther in to the cave curious as to where it goes. I have to admit, I am surprised at myself for staying. It would seem that I don't want to lose the devil's company. Is this what it is to have a friend?

Death101
01-12-2014, 08:29 PM
"I'm not crying." I state going back to how I normally am. I see her walk into my father's area of the cave. "Well hello little lost lamb." I hear him growl in his dragon form and I slowly follow her in. "Dad, if you even think of what I think you're thinking, I'll beat the shit from you." I state looking at all the Demons around him they were all scubas. "Oh come on stop being a child Henry." I look at him as he speaks and I move to stand in front of Lucy. "If you touch her, I'll never forgive you Dad." I sit down warping my tail around Lucy and placing her and my tail inside my claws as I lie down.

AliceMalice15
01-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Reaching out from the coils of the devil's tail I find a place between scales and pinch the blackish pink flesh. This will no doubt get his attention as this flesh would be very sensitive. Letting out a tired sigh I fix him and then his father with irritated glares.

"I'm not lost," I sigh, "as you can see,"-here I gesture loosely up at my devil-,"it is interesting to finally meet you though......kind of disappointing actually. I thought you'd be bigger."

Giving a dismissive shrug I look back up at my devil and pat his tail.

"We should probably get back," I state, "I'd like to figure out what we're going to do about Scarlet, little bitch. I want her out of my way. She'll only cause problems and she might try to bring her friends along......what does she like about you anyway?"

I ask the last part only out of curiosity, but it comes out sounding like an insult. Perhaps I should learn some tact. It might come in handy with dealing with humans and paranormals alike.

Death101
01-13-2014, 01:12 AM
"It's something like that." I point towards the demons laying about my father. "She fell under the power that comes from the Devil's charm, a natural scent we give off that can't be smelled. It takes someone truely evil to fall for it." I state as I let the flames burn up around us. "Bye Dad." I state as we find ourselves back in her room. "As for how to stop Scarlet we need the three tools she used to make the spell." I state as I lay back onto the floor. "And I've no idea where they are." I add sighing. "They should have locations somewhere in the Witches archives at the grand castle Arngoh." I state letting out a deeper sigh.

AliceMalice15
01-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Crawling up to sit on his stomach I stare down at him. It's strange to me how he says that the more evil you are the more attracted to a devil you're supposed to become, yet I remain completely emotionless toward him and his father. Am I different? Am I not evil? No that's not it after all my ill will towards others is what drives me to enslave them under my rule and drove me to bargain with the devil. So I must truely lack the capacity to feel. Giving the devil a shrug I cross my as over my chest.

"So we go and get them," I say matter-of-factly, "we'll go tomorrow."

Letting out a yawn I simply lay down on the devil with my head on his chest and close my eyes. It's comfortable. Like laying on my father when I was very little, except now I am bigger and the devil is no where near my father's towering, muscular physique. He'll suffice for now though.

Death101
01-13-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm already asleep todays been a long day. I don't snore thank god. I feel myself going back into a dream. I watch as my memories float by until I reach the one about the day Scarlet trapped us togther.

AliceMalice15
01-13-2014, 10:13 PM
I don't dream. I never have, and when his father stands before me I know it isn't a dream. His smile hides a bad intention and his body language tells me he's not going to play fair. Sighing at him I cross my arms and give him a dark glare.

"What do you want," I snap, "didn't I already tell you I wasn't lost?"

"I'm here to take what my boy won't," the devil chuckles reaching out to run the long elegant fingers of one hand over my cheek, "just a fun bit of treachery if you will. He doesn't like it when I....play with his contracts, and as a father I just can't help but have a little fun at his expense."

My his skin is hot against mine as his hand continues down my neck and across my collar bone. It is now that I realize that neither of us is clothed. Perhaps this is to be expected when in one's own mind, but it seems dangerous when dealing with the devil in front of me as he seems keen to explore what I would never permit most to even see.

"But he has chosen well this time," the devil purrs reaching up to fondle a strand of my long, curly blonde hair, "even that Scarlet girl last time can't compare. I'm impressed."

"What can you tell me about her," I ask plainly taking the opportunity to get some answers, "and of the witches whose family she is a part of? I intend to destroy them before they get in my way."

"Oh ho ho," the devil chuckles running his hand along my arm, "well aren't you quite the little strategist? What will you give me in return for my information?"

I take a few minutes to consider before catching his hand which was straying down my stomach too far. I have two options. Give him what he wants, or give him something he didn't realize he'd lost.

"Your son," I state with a malicious grin, "you tell me, and I won't murder him when I'm done. Do not think to cross me because I will destroy him the minute you do. I you think your kind is invincible to humans like me...think again."

Death101
01-13-2014, 11:13 PM
I snap away from my dream when I realize what Scarlet intends to do. I leave a note on her face. 'I'm out doing reasrch.' I leave quietly and turn into my dragon and fly off. As I do I roar to summon what remains of my personal sevrents on earth. I know Lucy won't hear me she's out cold.

Lucifer

The old Devil thought on this for a moment. "He's not a human, Death of a spirit would off set the worlds equal of the world." He stated looking right at her face. "Further more. The only way to kill an spirt is the Legend Sword Alvon, only Henry, Scarlet and Great Dragon Ragnrök know where it is. I know for a fact that one is , missing the other in hiding and Henry might tell you but I doubt it." He adds, then thinks. "What I want is for you to form an immortal contract with Henry. Then next dream I'll reveal what you want to know." He adds as he leaves her mind.

AliceMalice15
01-15-2014, 06:44 PM
As the devil leaves I wake up slowly to find the other one gone as well. Finding a note stuck to my forehead I read it quickly and toss it in the trash. With a sigh I bite skin off of the end of my thumbs and watch as blood pools to the surface. Once a fairly large sized drop forms on my digit I draw a pentagram over my contract mark as a communication link between the devil and I.

"Hey," I grumble at him mentally, "when you get back we need to talk......be careful alright?......you still owe me."

I don't like when he runs off on me, but it's best if I don't call him back in the middle of something or I might end up with a dragon crashing through the apartment. Letting out another sigh I walk to my bed and flop down. It's still dark outside, but I know I won't sleep. It's been that way since about the third or fourth day that I summoned the devil. Something keeps my mind from sleeping until I know he is somewhere so can keep an eye on him. Do I not trust him?

Death101
01-15-2014, 11:37 PM
I open my mind as I hear her voice. "I'm on my way up the stairs now." I state as I walk up to her down and unlock it then enter. "I was out gathering some of my other current contracts." I state as I crash onto coach and make sure the doors locked.

AliceMalice15
01-18-2014, 01:34 AM
"I didn't particularly care what you were doing," I sigh, "I just wanted to ask you about something......an Immortal Contract......what would be the consequences and rewards of such a thing?"

Sitting up I stare at him across the room. He should know by now that I do not put up with evasiveness, but I also don't like being told that I shouldn't or can't do something. The only thing he could do now is explain and give his opinion. Whether or not I took his advice or not was up to me, but I also would not force him to do something he was completely against without good reason. I couldn't tell him about his father so if he was against it I'd have to find a better reason.

Death101
01-18-2014, 01:59 AM
"Well..." I think for a moment as I raise one hand and the fire comes into it. It shows Derc an Imp. "This thing is an immortal contract, it means they can live unless slain and can travel to and from Hell further more, the only thing that can touch them is the one they formed it with well, anything from Hell that is." I add looking at her. "Are you thinking of forming one?" I ask looking at her.

AliceMalice15
01-18-2014, 03:27 AM
"Possibly," I shrug nonchalantly, "it could be useful at some point.....I'll think about it. About Scarlet....we should get in to that castle or whatever and get this done with as soon as possible. Perhaps later this evening would be best. I'd prefer to pull this weed out by the roots so it won't come back."

Sighing I stand up off the bed and pull my jacket back on and slip in to a pair of flats. Looking at him I nod in his direction.

"You coming," I ask, "or do I just have to go without you and listen to you complain at me about having to come and save me later?"

Death101
01-18-2014, 04:24 AM
"Thw castle is on the German coastline." I state as I pick her up in both my arms. "You're blushing." I add as I notice it and smirk a bit. I open a portal and walk though. There I see my past three remaining entranal contracts. They are Aldo Trapnia an Sicilan/Itlain mobster, Hans Wölff a well know German Mercanry and Yuki Shanokui a female Samruai. "So this is the newest member of our family?" I look to Aldo who's taking a puff from his cigaret. "Yes, she's our newest. Call her Lucy." I state as I go to put her down she dosent let go. "Lucy are you awake?" I ask starting right at her eyes. She blushes again. (Enter plot device # 2 also they'll be pics of Aldo, Hans & Yuki in a bit.)

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 01:34 AM
"You know I hate it when you do that," I grumble, "it's embarrassing. Can't you just treat me like a normal person and let me walk sometimes? I have legs for a reason you know."

As he sets me down I take a look at the other three contracts. They look like they might each have their uses in my own goals, but at the same time I feel like I should be careful when dealing with them. Letting out a sigh I flip my hair over my shoulder and fix the one who is smoking with a flat stare.

"I'm not part of anyone's family," I say, "and if you'd rather keep your limbs in tact you'll call me Lucretcia, not Lucy."

Death101
01-19-2014, 02:30 AM
I see Hans laugh a bit. "She's a nasty one an't she Henry." He smiles at her eyeing her up to try and get an idea of what she might be like. "As long as she dosen't take Henry-Sempi away from me I don't care." I see Yuki never take her eyes off of Lucy. "Hold on there Yuki I don't think." I look at Aldo and he quiets. "Anyway, let's move we've got work to do." I state as I start walking and let my sword the Devil's Blade form in my hand. Yuki follows right behind me, then Aldo, Hans and Lucy just like how I contracted them.

(

Aldo: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130819041647/bleach-rp/images/a/ab/Suit.png

Hans: http://images.paraorkut.com/img/animepics/images/c/commander_amarao_of_flcl_furi_kuri-13204.jpg

Yuki: http://imgstocks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/New-anime-angel-girl-sword-full-hd-wallpaper-4755-just-another-high-1024x640.jpg

)

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 04:47 AM
I narrow my eyes at Yuki and follow behind the German as we leave. As we walk I get in step with the German and give him a similar flat look to the one I gave them all earlier.

"So," I say rather abruptly, "why did you contract the devil? Power? Money? Hmmmm.........."

Squinting my eyes at him I try to imagine him in places of power or lording over piles of money and can't help but laugh. In an attempt to prevent the small chuckle from becoming a full on laugh I look to the other Italian, as I wold be the first, and try to do the same to him. Another bout of laughter bubbles forth and as I look to the Asian I burst in to a full blown laugh. They all seem so ridiculously plebeian! They could never hold a place of power the way I could. There was no way these fools could ever amount to anything the way I could. This was ridiculous. They would become pawns in my game and they'd never amount to more than that.

Death101
01-19-2014, 05:01 AM
I hear laughter and turn around. "Aldo's the Don of his own mafia that's why he contracted me, Yuki is from the Edo period and want to be strong enough to protect her village and Hans was betrayed by his family and wanted them all dead." I state and they all just nod quietly. "As for your laughter watch it, these three at the very least treat with respect." I nearly spit at her. "We're breaking up into teams, Yuki with Lucy, Hans and Aldo, I'll go by myself." I state as we break off into the swear splits under the castle. I start off down the tunnel. I have a good idea where Scarlet is right now.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 05:41 AM
Rolling my eyes in exhasperation I ignore his request and follow after him instead. If Yuki is so powerful she can take care of herself. Staying a good distance back I follow the devil so he won't notice. I know this limit because I have tested it before when we were in a tight situation. In that instance there had been a few factors he hadn't picked up on die to their distance from his person. It was something humans were far more guilty of than demons, but we still had a habit of doing no matter what our race. We all learned to block things out at a certain distance as our minds believed we would be safe from these factors.

As we went I got a feeling I knew where he was headed. Scarlet would be at our destination. Of that much I could be certain. Was he going to warn her? A deep burning seemed to flare up in my chest at this thought. Anger? Betrayal? Jealousy? Dispair? Almost all of these seemed to fit what I had been told this feeling meant, but I could not be sure. I had never felt such things before. How was I to tell?

Death101
01-19-2014, 05:59 AM
I stop at the area I figured she'd be at I kick open the wall and Yuki rushes up behind me to see Scarlet. "Damn you!" She rushes at Scarlet and before Scarlet can even thick Yuki punches her right out cold she hits the floor and I push away the last of the crumbling morter from the wall. "Well Yuki." I turn to see Lucy as well. "And Lucy." I slowly walk over to Scarlet and look at her. "Yuki tie her up, we're going to use the castle old Devil's Divid in order to send them back to Hell." I add as Yuki goes and starts to tie Scarlet up. "Gag her, make sure she can't shout when we leave." I go over and pick up the archive the witches book of history. "As for you." I point as Lucy. "When we get home we've got a talk that can't be avoided any further." I slowly go over and throw scarlet over my shoulder and start back down the tunnel. "Oh you really must have made him mad." Yuki as sneering at Lucy as she follows close behind me.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 05:35 PM
Turning to Yuki I give her a bored shrug. The devil should know by now. If there is a conversation that needs to be had then he should not avoid having it with me. It is his own fault if he is angry. Following after him I stare at Scarlet from where she rests on his shoulder. I feel the burning sensation return as I stare at her blonde hair that sways with the devil's movements. Anger. Jealousy. I am starting to understand what I have been feeling. This girl. She makes me angry, but why? I feel jealous of her, but for what? What is it about this girl that is making me feel these things? What is it that she has that I want?

As we continue to walk I try to take my mind off of what I am feeling towards Scarlet and instead turn my gaze to Yuki. She contracted the devil to protect her clan. A pure mindset for someone whose soul is damned. No doubt it will cause some dispute between heaven and hell lest there is some other vice she feeds. Letting out a sigh I turn my eyes to the sword she carries. I can see that she takes great care of it just like the samurai of old. Does her clan follow such out dated practices? I can only guess at this point.

Death101
01-19-2014, 05:49 PM
"Oh hey Yuk." I talk as we walk. "Have you found a husband yet?" She looks at me and kicks my shine. "Shit!" I try not to drop Scarlet as Yuki stares at me. "I'm 700 years old Henry, besides you know that the only one I love is you." I hear Scarlet come awake and try to say thing but it's mubled by her gag. "I already told you, I don't know how I feel about that." I state at both Scarlet and Yuki. "Anyway the others should be waiting, from today on you're to report to the Sanctuary once a day to report anything that you sense no matter how small." I add as we meet up with the others I tear Scarets gag off as we exit the castle and the Devil's Divid starts and send all of them back to the underworld. "Scarlet." I drop her down onto the floor and Yuki looks like she's going to kill her. "Scarlet you've got a choice to make." I watch as the contracts walk over to her. "You can rejoin us and remeed yourself as a serbent of the underworld or you can be sent back to you're realm." I look at them and nod. "I don't want to be without Henry!" Scarlet shouts. I look at her and see that whatever has happened to her has changed she's Scarlet again. "Yuki, cut her binds she's back to normal." Yuki nods and does so as soon as she's free she rushes and hugs me. "Hey!" Yuki she's this and hugs me as well. "Haha, you always get the ladies don't you Henry?" I look at Aldo who smiles at me. "Lucy, we're going to complete your contract in the next few years." I state looking at her.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 07:09 PM
It takes me a few minutes to respond as something about Yuki and Scarlet embracing the devil has left me feeling winded and cold, but when I do it is barely above a whisper.

"Years," I ask quietly, "why wait so long?"

Clearing my throat I look him straight in the eyes.

"I want this done with as soon as possible," I state flatly, "a few years is too long. I must bring the change I desire sooner than that. Perhaps I should have contracted your father instead if that is the best you can do.....

Everything feels too hot. I feel like my head is going to explode and my whole body feels like I'm being roasted alive. I want to leave. I don't like this. I have never felt emotions before and now that I am I don't like it. I don't understand them and I can't tell what they are. There's nothing that I know that can explain them. I don't like it. I don't want them. This needs to stop.

Death101
01-19-2014, 07:19 PM
I turn to Hans. "Hans, how goes things in the German Government." He looks at me. "We're ready whenever you are." I look to Aldo. "Italy?" I stare at him. "Things are set whenever you want to make the move." I nod and Yuki just hugs me. "Very well, Lucy we've been setting things up in Italy so you can take complete control of the goverment." I state, it had taken a lot of work but I'd back tracked Lucy's family and she was a straight decedent of Caser. "Are you ready then Lucy?" I ask turning to face her.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 07:32 PM
"I've been ready," I stated flatly without looking at any of them, "since the day I was born."

I have waited my entire life for this, but now as it's about to happen the feelings I have been gaining since the devil's involvement are making me second guess myself. Should I be doing this? Do I want to? I have to silence these questions. I have to be certain. I cannot be a leader and have doubts. I must be strong and I must be decisive.....but when I look at the devil.....when I look at.....Henry.....I can't help but fell like I don't want to do this anymore. I can't help but feel like I want to keep him around for a while longer to have him keep me company more like he has over the sat few days. Am I in love? But no I can't be. I have been so careful to prevent that from happening. I don't want to become like Yuki or Scarlet. I don't want to exist for him just because its inevitable or because our contract has made it so. I won't. I am a ruler and that is what I love. Ruling. Being in power. Control.

Death101
01-19-2014, 08:44 PM
"Okay let's go." Is all I state as we leave.

The Next Day...

I watch quietly as Lucy gets her crown brought to her. She's being named the Queen of Italy. I slowly open a portal to hell. I think I've done my part. I don't need to be around her army has been given a sligh bit up demon blood to make them strong so I guess I'll go home. Yuki, Hans, Scarlet and Aldo follow me though back to our home in Hell. I doubt Lucy will notice I'm gone.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 09:35 PM
I notice it the second Henry puts one foot through the portal and it takes all of my will not to turn and go after him. As I thought about it over night the more I came to realize that his presence in my life had seeded a sort of affection in my heart. I wanted to cry out to tell him not to leave, but I had to stay silent. It was better this way. I had to remember that. As the crown is placed on my head I hear a joyous uproar. These people believe they have chosen to submit to me. It's wrong. I sit and bow my head graciously to the assembled people. Another uproar. My name is chanted through the halls. It's all wrong.

Three Weeks Later

I have conquered most of Europe and have begun to make negotiations for the surrender of the US. Things are going well and the people still prosper under my rule. Some complain that I am no better than past dictators, but they are quickly silenced by those who point out that I have brought a sort of peace and order that has never been had in the entire lifespan of the earth, but I am not happy. I stand in my room starring at a young boy who is playing in my garden under the watchful eyes of his mother. His dark hair is a color that is all too familiar to me yet so foreign at this point it had caught me entirely off guard when I'd frist seen the boy. Now it was almost a hobby for me to watch him from my window. With a sigh I turn away and look at the book that constantly sits open as it does now upon my vanity. It is open to the same page as always. A page I have token to looking at on almost a daily basis. The page that would bring me the only thing I know would make me just as happy as everyone under my rule, but I will not use it.

"I tried so hard to keep this from happening," I say to the empty room, "but I suppose I should have known it would happen anyway.......I only hope he's happy."

Death101
01-19-2014, 09:50 PM
I sit quietly in a pub in Osaka Yuki sits next to me and I look at the news. "Hey Henry." I look over and see Scarlet. Aldo's Mafia made a killing in the war and he chose to go back home. Hans was there at the fall of Berlin but claimed Germany to be a free nation and not bow to Italy. I've been keeping tabs on things that Lucy's up to. "Hey Scarlet." I state looking at her as she sits next to us. "What do you intend to do if she comes for Asia?" I turn to Yuji the bar keep. In truth he's a Imp from Hell. "I'm not sure, I made a contract but I also can't break another contract." I state thinking. "I thought she'd summon me if she wanted me." I add as I get up and start out. "Henry, we'll see you back home?" I turn and look at them. "I don't know." I walk out into the rain and get into my car. ( http://firstin.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/the-general-lee-from-dukes-of-hazzard.jpg ) Then I' drive off down the road just listing to new reports from different nations. I intend to be there when she takes over the Untied States, if for nothing else just to see how it goes down.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 10:02 PM
The Next Day

I hold out my hand and a smiling man grabs it and gives it a generous shake. I can see the disappointment in his eyes, but the click of cameras makes him smile for the sake of appearances. He is the president, or was I should say, and he was handing the entire United States over to me. I feel nothing as we turn towards the cameras and allow them to take pictures. I can't help but start scanning the crowd. Even this has become a habit. Is he even still watching me? I know he has to hear the news and no doubt he has seen that I have allowed Hans and Yuki to keep their countries sovereign, but every now and again I think perhaps I should stir up Asia and see if it brings him. I want to see him again. I want him to know how I feel. I want him to know what he has done.

Death101
01-19-2014, 10:20 PM
I sit on the hood of my car. Yuki sits besides me. Scarlets gone back to Hell, Hans is in Berlin, Aldo is probably around here some where doing something. I see her eyes scanning the crowd and just light up a cigarette. I carried out my end of the contract. "Hey Henry, are we going home soon you know large crowds bug me." I look at Yuki and sigh. "Yea once all this is over there is a big party in the white house ballroom I got us an invite I've got something left to do." Yuki looks at me trying to read my face I can tell. I give nothing away though. "Hm, I don't know what your planing here Henry but if it gets us caught I'm flashing to Japan." I laugh just a bit quietly. "And I to Hell." I state as she lets out a small laugh. I watch from the hood of my car and Yuki puts her head onto my lap as she lays down. "Wake me up when it's time." I sigh Yuki is always like this now. I guess she isn't worried about me leaving anymore of course her and Scarlet still fight one another like to cats locked in a small wet box.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 10:41 PM
He's here. I can feel my pulse quicken as I spot him. He's really here. There's no way I can get to him now, but there he is near the back of the crowd, watching. I can see the smoke rising from the cigarette he's smoking. I feel like crying out in joy, but I must keep it together. As the now ex-president places a hand on my shoulder and motions for me to go in to the White House I nod and allow him to usher me in. I can only hope Henry will be at the party this evening. As the doors close behind us I shake off the president's hand and almost run to my room where I have been staying.

"W-wait," the man calls, "your majesty I was hoping you'd join me for a quick lunch."

"No," I state stopping, "I won't. I have other matters which I must attend to. I will see you at tonight's party Mr. Alexander."

Without waiting for any sort of response or acknowledgement I hurry off to my room and make it just in time for a strangled sob to escape my lips. I am not sad, I am happy. I am crying because something dear to me has been returned. Joy shakes my body with sobs as I lean against the door unable to support myself anymore. He was there. He was watching. I had dreamt of seeing him again so many times I still wasn't entirely sure I hadn't hallucinated it, but it didn't matter. He was there and he had been watching.

Later

I stood on a staircase above all of the arriving guests scanning each face as they entered. I had to find him. I knew he had to come and I had to find him. I wanted to find him.

"Please Henry," I whispered almost like a prayer, "please just this once."

Death101
01-19-2014, 11:22 PM
I slowly walk though the crowd into the room. Yuki follows right behind me. "Henry are you sure this is a good idea?" I look at Yuki my face clear asking what she means. "I mean she's got a lot of power now perhaps she is okay without you watching over her." I look at Yuki and think as we walk along I'm in a dress shirt and pants and Yuki's in her normal stuff cept her sword which I've got holstered over my shoulder. "There is that chance isn't there?" I state as we go over towards one of the tables and relax as I grab a Cola from the table.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 11:36 PM
I spot him almost as soon as he enters, but I want to get him alone. As he and Yuki go in to the ballroom I put on a wide brimmed hat and walk downstairs. Avoiding everyone else I walk straight past Henry and Yuki grabbing his arm as I pass so I can take him somewhere less crowded. When I manage to get us both through a doorway and in to an empty room I turn around and embrace him. Everything seems to be just as I remember it. Letting go I quickly step back and cross my arms.

"I-I'm sorry," I say quickly, "I just......how have you been?"

Death101
01-19-2014, 11:44 PM
"Peaceful, since the worlds been pretty much untied not a lot of contracts come in. Japan is quiet and nice myself and Yuki run a small pub over there. I mostly spend time driving down the country roads of the world in the General Lee." I state pointing out the window to my car. "I'd ask how you've been but I know." I add quietly.

Meanwhile...

Yuki looks around it happened so fast she doesn't even know what happened. "H-henry?" She ask looking around. She's pretty sure it had something to do with Lucy so she just slids. over to the snack table and grabs something to eat.

AliceMalice15
01-19-2014, 11:57 PM
"So you have been watching," I say quietly, "but not as closely as you would think. The world sees me one way, but when I'm alone.......when I'm alone."

I chuckle darkly at the last part. I am alone due to my own actions, and they have made me truely alone. Even now my true face is being hidden by the hat's brim. I feel tears begin to slide down my cheeks, but this time I don't stop them. As a few of them fall to the ground I finally look up far enough for Henry to see my face.

"I tried so hard not to feel anything," I said hoarsely, "especially when it came to you.....I didn't want to become like Scarlet and Yuki. I didn't want to desire something I could never had....but it's like you said. I have no choice, but somehow I don't mind anymore......I don't want to be alone anymore, Henry. I don't want you to leave again....but I won't make you stay. That would be unfair of me."

Death101
01-20-2014, 12:05 AM
I take my thumb and wipe the tears from her eyes. "You don't need to be." I slowly pull her into a hug. "I've been talking Hans German is joining the Italian Empire. Japan will remain free as we agreed." I look at her. "I'll always be with you, if you want me you can call, if you want to we can remain togther Scarlets still in love with me as is Yuki but I've set Scarlet up with the Grand Warlock Devin." I look at her. "Yuki has agreed to live with whatever choice I make. The rest is up to you." I state slowly backing up and looking at her. "There's something I didn't tell you about permeant contracts." I think long and slow. "You can add another term to your contract." I state looking right at her.

AliceMalice15
01-20-2014, 12:19 AM
I stare at him in silence for a few moments shocked at what I believe he is implying.

"Henry I would only ask it if that's what you want as well," I say quietly, "I.......I love you, but.......I could never force you to do anything that you didn't want to. You know that. Henry.......do you....do you feel the same?"

Trying not to look at him I hold out my hand as if I asked him to follow me. I have waited for this for so long and now I'm so terrified that he'll disappear again. I just want to hold on to whatever part of him I have left.

Death101
01-20-2014, 12:48 AM
"I'll stay wit you." I look at her. "If that is what you want." I add looking at her as truthfully as I ever have. For the first time I actually think I might be falling in Love with someone.

AliceMalice15
01-20-2014, 01:39 AM
"But you can't say that you love me back," I chuckle sadly, "so I have truely failed myself. I have become just like Scarlet and Yuki. Wanting something that can't be mine. You don't have to stay just so I can be selfish. I don't need you to pity me......I'm sorry I shouldn't have......just come and visit me sometimes if you would. I would enjoy that."

I can feel my heart building a wall again. I don't want to feel the pain that is starting to pull at my chest. I don't want to let him go, but I don't want to cage him either. If it keeps me from caging him though I will stop feeling again. I will let everything go back to the way it was. I'm stuck and this is my only option.

"It really is good to see you Henry," I say giving him a sad smile, "I am so glad you came to see how I was doing. Please, enjoy the party."

Death101
01-20-2014, 01:52 AM
As she leaves I grab her hand and pull her into a kiss. "God, you don't get it sometimes do you?" I ask smiling. "Devil's are the worst kind of Morons as in they can't deal well with telling someone they love that they do." I smile as I kiss her again. "You aren't like Scarlet or Yuki, I love them as Sisters and at a point I could have loved them in the way I do but that's different now." I pour my heart out to her, I'm not sure what comes over me but seeing her like that really woke me up.

AliceMalice15
01-20-2014, 02:21 AM
"Henry......," I say blankly, "you......"

Here I begin to chuckle and I bury my face in his shirt. When I finally look up again I kiss Henry back.

"You are the most traumatizing demon I have ever dealt with," I chuckle, "I was perfectly fine until you came along. I had nothing but ambition and potential. Demons may be morons, but I'm the biggest idiot of them all. Thank you Henry."

Laying my head back on his shoulder I let myself relax in his arms. It feels so warm there. I feel like I never want to leave and with any luck I won't.

"Shall we make that add that term to the contract then," I chuckle again, "make this permanent here and in hell?"

Death101
01-20-2014, 02:58 AM
"It shall be done." I state and let her soul became like the others and turn it into an immortal. "So, what now?" I ask looking at her quietly. I think for a moment then an idea comes to mind. "Hey follow me." I take her hand and exit the room and start walking for a stair case.

AliceMalice15
01-20-2014, 07:09 PM
Following him I chuckle lightly. A sound I have grown unaccustomed to since my reign started. As we go I smile at him and completely forget about the party I'm supposed to be speaking at.

"Where are we going," I chuckle, "do you even know?"

Death101
01-20-2014, 08:02 PM
"You'll find out when you get there!" I say happily as we run up onto the roof of the white house where I turn into my dragon form. "Get on." I state letting my smile show all of my teeth. "We're going some where." I state smiling trying not to laugh a bit. I've got something planned.

AliceMalice15
01-25-2014, 12:44 AM
I have Henry a small smile and climbed on to his back wrapping my arms comfortably around his neck and snuggling close. I had never thought I would miss doing this, but now that I was I realized I had. As we took off I leaned up and whispered in to his ear.

"I'm so glad you're with me," I whispered, "I've missed you so much.....and....and I promise I'll trust you from now on. I won't yell at you without need and I won't question you all the time.....but don't think that let's you off scott free. I still reserve the right to question your directions from time to time."

Death101
01-25-2014, 01:03 AM
"If you didn't I'd think you were slipping." I laugh a bit as carmas flash to the Dragon that's carrying their empress away. "I guess I'll need to show up at the next news conference as well now that they've seen me. Also Asia has joined the empire now all that's left is to go home." I state as I fly out over the river and towards Rome. "What do you think if you had a choice to just have met me would you still have taken over the world?" I ask letting smoke come from my noise as we begin to cross the water.

AliceMalice15
01-25-2014, 01:14 AM
"What do you mean," I ask, "do you mean do I think I could have done it alone?"

I consider the possible outcomes if Henry hadn't been there. After a few moments I give a small shrug.

"Well," I say, "maybe, but there are factors that would have delayed it longer and possibly destroyed my chances all together. It was much more productive with you."

Death101
01-25-2014, 02:07 AM
"You do realize, that it's nearly time for you to meet my other family." I add as we fly towards the summit of a mountain. "I should want you." I turn my eye to look at her. "They aren't like my father or me." We are right at the top of Mt. Dergu a mountain just outside Rome. I fly down to land.

AliceMalice15
01-25-2014, 03:57 PM
"I think I can handle them," I chuckle, "I've managed to keep you in line. Do they live up here?"

Watching Mt.Dergu grow bigger as we descend I recognize that we are in Rome and the city where I grew up is not far from us now. It's strange being there after such a long time.

Death101
01-26-2014, 01:31 AM
"Partily." I go up to the to where a large hole is and I see a number of dragons. "Shit!" They shout as they seem md coming to land. "It's Henry!" A number of them start to gather around the main den's door I fly right into the area where my mother is. "So the promise son returns." I stare at my father who's sitting in his dragon form next to my mother... The Dragon Empress. "Hush now Lucifer." I look at her. "I'm here becuase it's time for humanity to recall that they aren't alone. The other races are returning." I state ponitng at the Orcs already gathered in the door.

AliceMalice15
01-27-2014, 07:34 PM
Sliding from Henry's back I step forward and bow my head in front of his mother.

"I'm sure you have heard who I am," I say easily, "and Henry has informed me who you are, and I must say I am honored to meet you at last. As the leader of the human world I believe as Henry has said it may be time we finally for my race to remember those we have forgotten. It is time for us all to live and prosper together again. I would only have your blessing on this endeavor.......a-and maybe on my relationship with Henry....if you should see fit to give it."

At the last part I had begun to blush and glanced back to Henry for support. I had never had to ask for permission before and now that I was asking for someone's blessing to be with their child I felt nervous and giddy even.

Death101
01-27-2014, 08:48 PM
I see my mother ponder. "You do know that you'll need to get Parthrox to expand the world." I look at Dad. "Consider it done." I turn and see Parthtox. "Brother!" I charge at him and me jump on your hind legs hugging. Then we sit down. "Ehm, Lucy. My son is the heir to both my Dragon Empire." "And my kingdom of eternal hell." Dad adds. "If I entrust you with him, you must allow him to deal with the other races. They will trust a Dragon. Humanity almost wiped them out." I look at my mother and father. "I'm hers." I add as I pull her into my tail. "And she's mine." I add placing her atop my head.

AliceMalice15
02-08-2014, 03:25 AM
Chuckling lightly I bow my head to his mother and smile up at her.

"I am aware and I accept that it is his duty to do this," I say gently kissing the top of his head, "I will not interfere with this, besides I don't mind scales."

Smiling at Henry's brother I hold out my small hand in at least a gesture of friendliness.

"It is nice to meet you," I say easily having gotten much better at public relations, "all of you really. Henry, why haven't you introduced me to the rest of your family before? Did you really think I would be terrified of a few dragons? I've already seen you and your dad before."

Death101
02-08-2014, 03:40 AM
"Haha, there's more then just these three fools, I've got family that are Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and a number of other races, Dad has a tendency to get a round." I open my wings and fly off towards the black forest. "We're meeting in the heartland of the monsters, Black Forest Germany under the great tree. You can nap until we get there if you like, the media will be there so if you want to get dressed up first then you can tell me." I add as I fly out of the top of the mountain and see Pathrox follow. "Wait for me brother!" I see him end up next to me and smiling on his back is Scarlet and Yuki. "So you're the lucky one that finally steals his heart." I feel Scarlet jump across our wings and land on my and climb up onto my back. "I wasn't sure it could be done but you did it." Yuki jumps across and climbs up next to Scarlet now as she adds her to cents. I just fly along letting them banter with Lucy.

AliceMalice15
02-08-2014, 05:01 AM
"I suppose it's just because I played hard to get," I chuckle teasingly, "after that first week he'd already fallen to far in to my trap to escape."

Laughing I lean over and kiss his head again.

"I'm sorry if I was cold or rude to you," I say smiling at the two girls, "I've never been good with emotion and I have been so focused on my own goals. I would enjoy it very much if we could put that behind us and perhaps be friends."

Death101
02-08-2014, 04:46 PM
"Our big dragon boy has always been girl happy, I guess you just were smart about how you got him." Yuki leans back and lays down on my back. "Hm, I suppose that everything that's happend you've turned into someone new." Scarlet pats my back. "After all you used to be such a devil you used to enjoy seening the torture of humans, don't think I haven't noticed Henry." I let out a laugh at this. "You caught me, I've been skiping out on Hell for a bit I just wanted a break from it." I add. "Anyway we'll be there soon." I add as we start flying over the black forest.

AliceMalice15
02-08-2014, 05:22 PM
I laugh at the other two girls and look down over the forest as we fly over the tree tops. It was strange to think that only a few months ago I was drunk on ectoplasm with a devil, a zombie, and several other supposedly mythological creatures and now I was in a relationship with their leader. Did that make me their queen as well as the leader of the entire human race? I would certainly need allies to help me keep them all under control.

"You know," I mused, "I think we've all done some changing since we've crossed paths. Perhaps it was a good thing for all that has happened to have transpired the way it did....."

Death101
02-08-2014, 05:30 PM
"Hang on to something!" I swoop down right beneath the great tree and land I shake everyone off me and look and see the kings of the other races as well as the other gods. "Well, you're late Henry." I look and see Bal-gro the king of the orcs sitting on a branch of the tree. "Yea, yea in any event you guys are going to play nice with the humans?" I look at them all and see their faces they are thinking about how to respond. "Mhm as long as we can rule our own people we'll be fine with joining the empire." I look to the elven queen Lousie and smile she was always a one of reason. I look at the others and they nod slowly accepting what she said. I turn and look at Lucy. "You okay with that?" I ask looking at her.

AliceMalice15
02-08-2014, 05:51 PM
"I couldn't think if a better way to run things," I say with a light nod, "I can't keep track of everything on my own after all, and I'm sure you all know the plights and problems of your own people better than I ever could. I only hope that we can all live together again and benefit from eachothers technologies and cultures."

Giving a bow I smile at the other races. I am glad to know that things will work out and the other races will be rejoining the humans. It will benefit us all and the "fantasy" races will no longer have to hide their true natures. It is a win-win situation for everyone.

Death101
02-08-2014, 06:40 PM
I relax and smile as I pick up Lucy and take off for home. "Well I suppose now we can just live our life how we want, with the government of the world working together I think that is just about it, so the question is where do you want to live from here on out?" I ask smiling a huge grin at her. "We could always go home to Rome or we could go to the underworld and make our home there." I add still smiling at her.

AliceMalice15
02-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Sighing I give a small shrug.

"As long as it's with you dear," I say happily, "I don't particularly care where we live."

Smiling happily I slide my hands under a couple of scales and gently scratch the skin which no doubt feels good to him just as it would if I were scratching his back or his scalp in human form. I would never have believed it possible for me to feel like this for anyone, but now I am glad I do.

Death101
02-08-2014, 09:20 PM
"Sounds good." I relax a lot now that the worlds pretty much fixed I can relax.

Ten Years Later...

Not a lot has changed, Lucy and I had a baby girl who's five now. We ended up staying in Rome and living a fairly peaceful life. I am glad that I was able to settle down. I watch our litte Maggie play in the Rose garden with Scarlet and Pathrox's boy Aqua. I see Lucy walking towards me I still stay on my back relaxing and letting the suns warm rays hit my belly. I close my eyes but can tell Lucy is close by. "So Lucy, is this where you thought you'd be after we met?" I ask not opening my eyes still to relax to do anything.

AliceMalice15
02-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Chuckling I'd shake my head in response and rest against Henry.

"No," I'd sigh, "I didn't think of the future much back then. I had goals and I knew what was needed to achieve them so that was all I thought of. There isn't anywhere else I'd rather be though."

Smiling as I'd watch our children play. I would close my eyes gently and let the sun warm my face listening to their little voices as they laughed and called to eachother. It was so peaceful.