PDA

View Full Version : OHSHC: The New Host Club (OOC)

manami-chan669
07-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Basic
It's a new year at Ouran Academy, and the original host club has graduated. Now, there is a new group of charming boys waiting to entertain the ladies of Ouran. On top of that, a hostess club has started up and is sharing a room with the host club.

Rules
- No godmodding, cybering, ect.
- Post your skeleton here in the OOC thread, and do not begin until I have accepted you
- NO ONE LINERS!
- Keep it PG-13
- Have Fun!

Skeleton

Name: {first and last}
Sexuality: {straight, bi, gay, les}
Race: {species}
Position: {host, hostess, or normal}
Known as: {the shy girl, the king, ect. If not a host/hostess, put N/A}
Personality: {a few personality traits}
Bio: {a short bio}
Also: {other info}
Username: {username}
Picture: {anime please}

Normals:

- Ayuki Mari
- Sasuke Hayashi
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hosts

The King -
The Smart One - Nasanieru Fergusan
The Strong, Silent One - Lore Watanabe
The Loli -
The Twins - Noah and Ryan Hudson
The Commoner -

Hostesses
The Elegant Lady -
The Shy Girl - Yoshie Kirino
The Foreign Exchange Student -
The Twins -
The Mysterious One - Asuka Ishiguro
The Model Student - Yukino Shizuka

manami-chan669
07-25-2010, 06:36 PM
Name: Yukino Shizuka
Sexuality: straight
Race: human
Position: hostess
Known as: The Model Student
Personality: Confident, Friendly, Intellegent, Has a slight temper
Bio: Since she was little, Yukino's appearence has been discribed as "plain." To make up for it, she decided she would become a perfect model student and talented at almost everything she does. She is a student council member, an A plus student, a gifted writer, and an amazing athlete. However, Yukino secretly wants to become a famous mangaka. She has written many one-shots already, and is looking for inspiration to write a series.
Also: On the tennis team, the student council, and the literary magazine
Username: manami-chan669
Picture: http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss271/ChakramAttack/Decorated%20images/Cute_Girl.jpg

Allan-Hatai
07-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Umm, I have a character from a previous Ouran rp, but I'm not sure where she'd fit in with your types...

Crow
07-25-2010, 09:35 PM
I'ma Join :D

Name: Asuka Ishiguro
Race: Ummmm.....Human?
Position: hostess
Known as: the Mysterious girl
Personality: Not alot is known about Asuka since she never speaks... but when she does, she let's you know with power what is on her mind.
Bio: Asuka was born into the Ishiguro family, this family is known for it's chain of hot springs opened all over japan called "Ishi-Springs". Her family wishes that she would follow the family tradition of running the hot springs instead of becoming and artist... But she still respects them for trying.
Also: She enjoys the moonlight and she goes outside no earlier than 3 a.m (because normal people are asleep at this time)
Username: Crow
Picture:
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp273/MadameAlice/Lexus.gif

manami-chan669
07-25-2010, 11:45 PM
Accepted! Go ahead and post :)

And Allan, go ahead and post that profile on this page and leave the "known as" section blank and I'll try to see if there's somewhere she fits in

Crow
07-26-2010, 01:18 AM
Yay ^ ^

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 01:49 AM
This is going to be interesting, and I'm going to make it long to help people understand her a bit more...

Name: Lore Watanabe
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Human
Position: Host(ess)
Known as: the Introvert
Personality: Lore stays away from most people if she can help it. She gets good grades because it's expected of her; she's under a lot of pressure at home to "make something of herself" like her brothers have. The only thing she really does because she wants to is archery. She's very loyal, especially to her family, with a stubborn streak a mile wide. Contrarily, she hates to argue, and will leave the room in the middle of one of her father's lectures if she feels it necessary to control her temper.

Bio: Lore was raised, for the most part, as a boy. To the outside world, she is a boy, and her secret will only be revealed if her father thinks it would benefit the family. It was also easier that way, since she has seven brothers, one of whom is her twin. She doesn't know how to talk to anyone, boy or girl, unless it's one of her brothers or her parents. Her mother is trying to convince her father to let her be a girl, but by this time Lore prefers it, seeing most girls as loud, irresponsible, and completely obsessed with boys. Sadly, they always seem to flock to her. She took up archery as a way to get away from everyone and center herself in the madness that is life. Sometimes she isn't sure what she is, boy or girl.

Also: He brothers are all involved in major corporations, most controlled by her family either publicly or otherwise. Her eldest brother, Daisuke (26), is head of a cellphone company that is starting to branch out into other forms of technology. The elder twins, Arashi and Eiji (24), work as bodyguards for the rich and famous and also consult for the military. Hiromi (23) is a very famous model who also acts, produces, and used to be a singer. Itsuo (21) is working towards becoming a doctor and is at the top of his class. Kiyoto (19) is being trained as an adviser to the prime minister, having already completed a degree in political science despite his age. For the moment Shane (17), her twin brother, is going to school overseas to work towards a goal he hasn't shared with anyone.

Username: Allan-Hatai

Picture: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/sprints42/guys/Flames.jpg

Let me know if anything needs clarified.

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 02:38 AM
Here, I changed the foreign exchange student to the introvert just for you. Does that work?

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 02:46 AM
Yeah, thanks. I guess that means you liked her. :D
I changed my profile to match.

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 03:29 AM
Okay well go ahead and post :)

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 03:44 AM
Yay! I'll get right on that.

Lord Tully
07-26-2010, 04:26 AM
I'll join I love Ouran Host Club, although the idea of a host club in a school is pretty weird when you think about it.
Here you go
Name: Tanazu Onizawa
Race: (?)
Position: host
Known as: the king (But only by default)
Personality: Authoritative, patient, music loving, and that's all I can think of to fit here.
Bio: Tanazu was always the bottom of the pack at Ouran, his family wasn't the wealthiest, he wasn't accepted into alot of clubs, and frankly no one really noticed him. But then he discovered Ouran's host club, after all the old members graduated he stepped up and took it over, he hasn't found any other members YET but hey that's not necessarily a bad thing is it?
Also: Loves the movie Reservoir Dogs and often walks slowly down the halls with the opening song playing on his Ipod.
Username: Sir Hatless
Picture:http://kokuun.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/suzaku.png

Shu Die Hua
07-26-2010, 07:54 AM
Name: Yoshie Kirino

Sexuality: Bi

Position: Hostess

Known as: The Shy Girl

Personality: Yoshie is usually shy and docile (at least on the outside) until her OCD kicks in. She tends to flip out when things aren't arranged "just so," and will go out of her way to straighten, categorize, and label things when she's feeling anxious - often with devastating (and comical) results. Though Yoshie's style of dress is rather lavish, she's far from elegant.

Bio: Yoshie is the only child of cold, business-like parents, and grew up in a home that - while exsquisitely furnished - was devoid of warmth or tenderness. Her first true friend (and love) was an older, neighboring girl, but she ended up with a broken heart and decided "true" relationships were a waste of time. Things are simpler that way.

Also: Though she tries to feign confidence, Yoshie is constantly fighting back feelings of inadequacy. As a mediocre student and clueless participant in the game of love, she feels her only talent (and ambition) is painting. She particularly loves expressionism because she can let all of her emotions - compulsory thoughts, anxiety, or otherwise - bleed onto the canvas. Despite her shy, awkward nature, she decided to try her hand at hostessing in order to gain confidence like other girls.

Username: Shu Die Hua (My username?)

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg299/Danica_myr/0801sakura1024x768-1.jpg

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Both of you are accepted. Welcome ^_^

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Hey Allan, did you want your character to be a girl disguised as a host?

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 07:38 PM
Name: Ayuki Mari
Sexuality: Bisexual
Position: Normal
Known as: N/A
Personality: Quiet and Reserved, Reasonable, Intellegent
Bio: Ayuki is very interested in biological sciences. Since she was little, she has been interested in looking at butterflies. Her mother told her that one day she would become beautiful and be able to spread her wings, but she beleives that just gazing at the beautiful creatures is enough, and doesn't try too hard to be beautiful. She seems to like observing the people around her
Also: She is a character from the anime series Kashimashi ~ Girl Meets Girl ~
Username: manami-chan669
Picture: http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/VampiressEclipse/Kasimasi/Ayuki.jpg

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Well, kinda. It would make things seem uneven, but my guess is that at some point the club members would find out.

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 07:45 PM
I don't think we're going to get enough seperate members to fill all the spots, so I would appreciate it if you guys could play more than one character.

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Allan, should I make you the cool one in the host club then? I can replace the strong, silent one

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 07:53 PM
It doesn't matter to me. Just let me know what you decide. Oh, and aren't there threads for advertising? There've been a lot of people in threads I saw that would join an Ouran remake. We had one on the old site that didn't get transferred, if I remember right.

Shu Die Hua
07-26-2010, 07:59 PM
I'll make another character! If the strong, silent one is already taken, I guess I could be the intelligent guy?

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Okay I'll go check that out. If you see people who may be interested in joining, let them know about the RP okay?

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 08:15 PM
And yeah I'm gonna move Allan to the cool guy. (formerly strong, silent guy) Feel free to take the role of Smart Guy, Shu! ^_^

Allan-Hatai
07-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Will do. I really like full rps. :D

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Me too. Just so you guys know, we need more normals. So far I'm playing the only one...*sweat*

thesouleater
07-26-2010, 08:24 PM
Only because my friend forced me have I watched this anime... but it was good anyways. ^_^

Name(s): Noah and Ryan Hudson
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Human. (?)
Position: Host
Known as: The Twinz
Personality: Noah and Ryan are both fairly nice, but they love to play pranks on people. Other than that they like to play video games and normally keep to themselves and their close friends.
Bio: Noah and Ryan where born only seconds apart and have been really close to each other since they could move. They were popular in elementary and middle school, having the guts to play all and any pranks on the teachers and bullies of the school. When they were asked to join the Host club, they accepted almost instantly, wondering what kinds of trouble they could cause there.
Also: -
Username: thesouleater
Picture: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l123/mAxEne_LoNesTaR88/anime%20guys/twins2.jpg

Note: I don't own that picture and I don't know who does, so I can't credit them. I also don't know if its from an anime or not. So... yeah. I think thats it. ^_^

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Ah good! Accepted ^_^

Shu Die Hua
07-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Name: Fumio Atsashi

Known as: The Smart One

Personality: Fumio is exceedingly well-spoken, polite, and calm, and avoids all unneccessary conflict. He does what he can to stay out of the limelight because he doesn't want anyone to know about his unbelievably high IQ. (His perfect grades may have given it away, though.)

Bio: Fumio has three younger sisters and a pair of parents who love him, but he's always been self-conscious about his above-average intelligence. Kids used to make fun of him in primary school, calling him a "kiss-ass" whenever he'd raise his hand. Since then, he's learned to hide his true self in favor of someone who is cool, calm, and admittedly alluring . . .

Also: Fumio actually has a crippling fear of the dark.

Username: Shu Die Hua

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p116/Jasmine4842/Stories/guys/anime-1.jpg

manami-chan669
07-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Accepted :)

Shu Die Hua
07-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Crap . . . I'm really sorry guys, but I actually don't think I can keep up with a second character ;_;

Higurashi
07-27-2010, 08:34 PM
Blasphemy! only one other guy doing a male character! :aweme: :crazy: -joke-

Name: Nasanieru Fergusan
Sexuality: Bi
Race: Human?
Known as: The Smart One/ The Organizer/ The Manager

Personality: Nasa (lol) is a very quiet person, who hates being in the spotlight. His shyness attracts some girls and put of others. He has a love of numbers, making him useful at anything mathmatical, and he also excells at other school subjects. He hates sports with a passion, but likes to keep himself in shape.

Bio: (UGH! I have nothing to say! So...) Nasa keeps to himself any info about himself. It is only known that his grades have always been excellent, and thaty he got into school on a scholarship. While his family may be rich, he has his own place, and works for his own money. (Might have something akin to the commoner there...)

Also: N/a?
Username: Higurashi

Picture:http://img3.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/08042008/6/3/7/d/637da32fc2d190_full.jpg

Allan-Hatai
07-27-2010, 08:57 PM
I think you'll be alright, Shu. But it's your choice either way.

Higurashi
07-27-2010, 09:16 PM
Is my character accepted?

Crow
07-27-2010, 11:16 PM
Hi Higu :P and Whoa, I am neck deep in posts to read! how did it go so fast in 24 hours!?!?!?

Allan-Hatai
07-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Very easily, actually. I've been off and on all day, and it's like everyone else lives on the site...

manami-chan669
07-28-2010, 12:08 AM
Sorry higurashi! Ur accepted

Allan-Hatai
07-28-2010, 12:54 AM
Might want to put Nasa on the front page, Manami...

manami-chan669
07-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Just did that. But thank you anyway for the reminder :)

thesouleater
07-28-2010, 03:22 AM
Name: Sasuke (I'm just using the first name that came into my head. Don't bug me about his name if you know about the Naruto Sasuke) Hayashi
Position: Regular
Known as: N/A
Personality: Sasuke isn't an introvert, but neither the opposite (I forgot the word. =\). He's extremely sarcastic and rude when he's in a bad mood, but when he isn't he's nice and open minded.
Bio: Sasuke was enrolled into multiple martial arts classes as soon as he was able to walk and talk. He's long since become a black belt/highest rank student in over 5 different martial arts.
Also: N/A
Username: thesouleater
Picture: http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww330/aciidtriipp/anime/anime-guy-anime-guys-5284778-570-78.jpg

(Again, I don't own the picture, I don't know who does so I can't credit them and I don't know if the character in the picture is a character from an anime/manga/book, etc. But he does look like a younger version of Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. :3)

Yeah... this is for the male regular. ^_^

Lord Tully
07-28-2010, 09:58 PM
Sorry it took me a while to get a good time to post here, I'll just be catching up on what's happening.

manami-chan669
07-29-2010, 02:04 AM
Accepted. And I have wi-fi here, so I can probably post at the end of each day

Crow
07-29-2010, 02:08 AM
*Doo-Di-Doo* dancing a bit to entertain myself.... and OMG, I just realized that i'm in like 15 roleplays at once (holy crap!)

Allan-Hatai
07-29-2010, 02:09 AM
Been there, done that. They all died... But not because of me!

Crow
07-29-2010, 02:10 AM
I think 10 or so are still active, and 5 are starting to lean over.

manami-chan669
07-31-2010, 12:12 AM
Hey. I just started a new RP called Koyumi Academy for the Gifted in the general rp thread and we really need people right now. Anyone interested in joining?

manami-chan669
07-31-2010, 12:24 AM
Ugh. I feel like there are no good RPs on this site right now...

Allan-Hatai
07-31-2010, 12:53 AM
I'm interested. Give me a link and I'll go look at it.

manami-chan669
07-31-2010, 02:09 AM
http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?p=291706#post291706

Shu Die Hua
07-31-2010, 02:48 AM
I forgot to tell you guys that I'm taking a vacation from the internet for about 2 weeks or so. I posted it in the "departures" section, but I forgot to post it here. I don't want anybody to wonder why I'm not posting :(

Higurashi
08-02-2010, 02:51 PM
<.< >.> problems may arrise from this.

Allan-Hatai
08-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Hey guys, I'm gonna be gone Thursday through Sunday. I just thought I'd let you know.