PDA

View Full Version : [R] Final Fantasy: The Coming of Heroes (sign-up and whatev.)

BallsofIce
07-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Rated R, because I'm the mod, and I fucking curse like a son of a bitch. Also, we have some pretty psychotic characters, like, baby murdering Joker, and whatnot.

The story, that Shadow Strike wrote up, because he's a fucking workhorse.

In the land of Lewavita, during a war between two warring city-states, the Powerful Sorcerer Endrel tampered with a spell that had been attempted only once, that brought a plague to the world. He did this to destroy the other city-state once and for all. But in his haste, he ran over important safety issues, ruining any chance of success. He opened a cursed portal, which brought and took creatures between realms. Of those brought, many had powers.

When they came, the were feared, worshiped, bowed to, and threatened. Some became tyrants, others, saviors. The portal could not be closed. So, the City-state of Ivoren sent scouting parties and adventurers. They reported mechanized carriages and strange customs. But most of all, more of these deities. Soon, Ivoren declared war on this realm, saying it threatened their lands.
In an act of war, they gather the creatures that roamed and pushed them in. The began to attack this realm, and by the King's order, soldiers were sent in as well.

But, worse yet, men from the other realm came through as well, armed with strange weaponry. The began to combat this land, failing in the process. When the dust cleared, only the Deities were left, defending themselves, or the land they took. As the war between the two city states and the other realm waged, natives of Lewavita began following the Deities, hoping they could resolve the wars with the gods at there side. Many tried to, others, tried to stop them. These men, women and gods took sides, ready to stop the madness that has consumed both realms. You, are one of these select few, a god, or their followers. Both have the power to change things for the better...or worse. When the wars are over, the mage either killed or saved, you will finally leave, going back to your realm, or staying in Lewavita, setting the universe back in it's place.

Yeah, don't you just wanna molest that story until it files a lawsuit? Give Mr. Strike a hand, people, honestly! (thanks)

In case you guys couldn't tell, this is a Marvel, DC and Final Fantasy crossover, though there are no Final Fantasy canons available.

Anyone interested? Oh, and, Shadow Strike has got dibs on Rorschach. I don't have 'anybody', but I'll be basically, NPCing the real important main characters, if nobody picks 'em, like Captain America, etc etc.

RULES:

#1: Shadowstrike and I, we are moddy mcmoddertons. I'm gonna try to be fair in things, we all just wanna play and have fun, but if I'm telling you to stop being a dick, stop being a dick. This leads into...

#2: Don't be a dick. Seriously. Don't.

#3: Try to be in character. You've just requested Superman, and I gave him to you. Awesome, right?! And now you've picked up two Buster Swords, and are trying to cyberfuck every female character in this place. not so awesome. Know who you're playing. Not saying, be an expert, I haven't been reading comics for a long time. But at least try to get the spirit of your character. Simple, ja?

#4: I think 3 rules are good.

DIBS LIST, THUS FAR:

Rorschach, taken by ShadowStrike.

Deadpool, taken by Lance(unless he cancels for some reason. He probably won't, Wade fans, so get over it.)

If you want a character, PM me, and we'll see if we can make this work. Or, tell me if you want to make, like, an OC, who is native to this world...actually, I need one OC, who is basically, the standard FF/RPG hero, a boy from a small village, not a fighter but acquires a sort of big sword, etc etc, you know the drill. I guess one could make her a girl if one wanted, but it's more important that he or she fit the whole, FF shtick, you get what I'm saying?

So, yeah.

Ace of Hearts™
07-26-2010, 07:42 AM
I think you forgot to tell them about the crossover part.

BallsofIce
07-26-2010, 07:42 AM
In case you guys couldn't tell, this is a Marvel, DC and Final Fantasy crossover, though there are no Final Fantasy canons available.

BallsofIce
07-26-2010, 07:43 AM
Ha! Ready your mind, Strikey!

BallsofIce
07-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Updated.

Ace of Hearts™
07-26-2010, 11:19 AM

You should still put it right at the top.

Cloud
07-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I like Final Fantasy (Could you tell?) I'm in, that is if BallsofIce accepts.

Ace of Hearts™
07-26-2010, 05:19 PM
I like Final Fantasy (Could you tell?) I'm in, that is if BallsofIce accepts.

Can we be safe to assume you'd be using an OC then?

Cloud
07-26-2010, 06:11 PM
Ya, Cloud :P

Ace of Hearts™
07-26-2010, 06:13 PM
Ya, Cloud :P

Er, we kinda had the idea that this was an original FF world.

BallsofIce
07-26-2010, 08:02 PM
Don't worry, I PMed him. And, I'll put it right at the top.

Ace of Hearts™
07-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Well, then, just making sure he knows.

BallsofIce
07-27-2010, 09:26 PM
Ahh, Rogue and Gambit. De Ragin' Cajun is playin' wit' fire, he sure to get burned.

Ace of Hearts™
07-27-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm thinking of having them on me party. Maybe, Jubilee too. I can just see Gambit teaching people to play poker wrong, so he can rake in all the gold.

BallsofIce
07-27-2010, 09:35 PM
I imagine lots of X-Men got sucked into the world, yeah.

Ace of Hearts™
07-27-2010, 09:38 PM
They'd be first to investigate, I think. Still, I hope this picks up.

BallsofIce
07-27-2010, 09:39 PM
Long as we keep this alive, someone is bound to read this and be interested...I mean, not counting me, we have three people interested, we just need more people to be interested, is all...

Ace of Hearts™
07-27-2010, 09:40 PM
Not counting me, we have two. But, maybe the party system will help.

BallsofIce
07-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Hey, pretend I don't know, explain the party system, to me, and all these fine people reading, if you would. :D

If that ain't too much trouble.

Ace of Hearts™
07-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Jesus, the party system is when you come across other characters in the world, you can ask to have them join your party, and, if you want, do a post as the, instead of you main. Does that answer your not so subtle question.

BallsofIce
07-27-2010, 09:51 PM
It answers partially.

For all you hipsters at home, send me or Shadow here a PM, requesting for you to also play as this other character, if you so wish. Most likely, we'll probably grant the request.

Hey, SS, I forget, how much of a nonstop, action packed high-octane thrill ride will this roleplaying experience be?

Ace of Hearts™
07-27-2010, 09:52 PM
Depends on how they want it.

Rhomeo
07-28-2010, 11:23 AM
I like the FF idea integration, I like the party system, I like the people in here; I just like this whole damned thing. WHY DO NOT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE EET!? This is a travesty!

Ace of Hearts™
07-28-2010, 11:24 AM
It's maybe not so much not liking it, rather, no one knows about it.

BallsofIce
07-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Dear god, somebody wanting to join this rp!

Francois, name a character you want, or if you want to be an OC, or something! PM me, rather, this is joyous news!

Ace of Hearts™
07-30-2010, 07:54 AM
Hmm, maybe if we get the IC up and running, more people might notice it.

Pastel Apathy
08-02-2010, 11:51 PM
I already PMed Ice, but I'm debating on one of two characters from T.T, and I'm wanting to make that FF OC. <<;

BallsofIce
08-03-2010, 12:04 AM
Accepted, on the first one! On the second, let's work on it further. ;)

Ace of Hearts™
08-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Okay, the people who are making their own OC's should post their characters. And for the rest, we need to say who we are as our main, and our secondaries.

Pastel Apathy
08-03-2010, 12:10 AM
I think I want... God I really can't decide. I like both characters... But I think I want Starfire a little bit more.

Ace of Hearts™
08-03-2010, 12:12 AM
I'm just trying to think of something witty to say, as Starfire. I've only really watched the Cartoon for a bit, and she talked all weird.

Pastel Apathy
08-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Haha. I watched the cartoon a lot, and I've read a couple of the comics. I love her cause of her weird alien ways. :{D But I'd have to do a bit of research on her because I haven't played her in such a long time.

Ace of Hearts™
08-03-2010, 12:19 AM
The fact that you have before is good. We just ask you keep in character. But I don't know her character, so go figure.

mcstringer
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
DUDE! Good news and bad news. Good news, I know the character I am going to play. Got the research done even. Bad news, I don't know how well I can be.......DR. DOOM!

Ace of Hearts™
08-12-2010, 07:47 PM
We kinda hoped anyone doing any of the comic characters be heroes, but, we could integrate.

mcstringer
08-12-2010, 08:05 PM
It can be argued that Dr. Doom is good. Especially since he is now an Uncle to the Fantastic Four kids.

Ace of Hearts™
08-12-2010, 08:21 PM
I see, at a time like this, people need to join forces, anyway, like Rorschach and Deadpool *shivers*

mcstringer
08-13-2010, 03:01 AM
If Rorschach and Deadpool really did team up. We'd be sooo screwed.

Ace of Hearts™
08-13-2010, 05:32 AM
Well, since I'm being Rorschach, and Lance is being Deadpool, its a safe bet we are.

soulpelt
08-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Collosus here I come! XD
Edit: Could I do The Professor? The intelligent version of The hulk?

Ace of Hearts™
08-13-2010, 05:52 PM
If you could match in your posts how the Professor acts, why not?

soulpelt
08-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Bwhahahah! do we put up our CS or do we need one?

Ace of Hearts™
08-13-2010, 05:56 PM
No, when the head mod, BallsofIce, you should PM and tell him you want Xavier, and he'll but it in the reserved characters list.

soulpelt
08-13-2010, 05:57 PM
No i ment the Intelligent version of The hulk. He is called the professor. Look him up on the Marvel wiki

L
08-14-2010, 07:01 AM
Ah yes, Rorschach and DP..... The Devil himself is probably wondering what he's going to do :D

Ace of Hearts™
08-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Nothing, he's too busy with hell being frozen over.

Ace of Hearts™
08-22-2010, 06:24 AM
I'll assume this is dead, seeing as how BallsofIce hasn't been on for around two weeks.