PDA

View Full Version : Why Can't I Die? {Short novel}

Mia Rose
01-22-2014, 01:36 PM
Okay, this is a short story, sorry if I scared you with the title.. But I'm feeling very creative right how and I want to try writing a short story and see if it's as good as I use to be able to make them.. This one is for a character I have, one I actually would love playing.. I have him in my Interest Check *hint hint* Anyways, I'll add a spoiler of him then get on with the short story.. I'm going to break this up into chapters, dunno how many yet.. Each chapter will be in it's own spoiler just so it's not massively huge and you can read them easier.. None will be longer then 5 paragraphs and I'll add in more over time, so keep checking in for updates! I would love criticism, advice and even ideas on what to do, but please keep in mind that it HAS been about 6 years since I wrote anything like this so I am very rusty and it might not be exactly what you want. I hope you enjoy my story about Ashter Coshi!

Just to make it easier, I'm going to put every 10 chapters in a spoiler as well. As just because in time I'll be adding in characters I'll put them in a spoiler of their own too..

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/Deklan_zpseb41a3d5.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/Deklan_zpseb41a3d5.jpg.html)

Name: Ash Coshi
Time Info: Born in 1726, but frozen until 2025
Appearance: http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/Picture652.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/Picture652.jpg.html)
Personality: He's very childish. He loves playing games and exploring new places. He's also very smart for his age and tends to be able to solve problems in minutes. Also he's very out going and loves meeting new people. Because of his outlook on life he's not good at judging people and tends to think everyone he meets is a good person. He's been told he had an addictive personality and can bring to good out of anyone.
History: His mother died during birth and his father was a scientist. Many thought his father was mad but to Ash he was a genius and e wanted to be just like his father. His real name is Ashter but his father always called him Ash so that's what he started saying his name was. After his father made a mistake on an experiment the king sent men to kill his father and Ash. Not wanting Ash to suffer the man put his son in a type of freezer (think of the thing Fry was in from Futurama) and set it to go off when someone found it and opened the door. The boy stayed in a sleep like state until the door was opened in 2025 by some men who found his father's under ground laboratory. Being him Ash went happily with them and has been staying at the lab since. It seems the effects of not aging still effect Ash because it's been five years and he still is a 10 year old boy.
Other: Ash has a teddy bear one of the scientists gave him when he first arrived named Toyo. He takes the bear everywhere with him. Also due to his ability to learn anything very quickly he's very skilled in martial arts, swordplay and is an expert gunmen.. His favorite being the sniper. Ash is also addicted to sweets.. Seriously, he can't get enough and will eat until he gets a stomachache.
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/bear_zps772922d7.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/bear_zps772922d7.jpg.html)
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/sniper_zps6076c13e.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/sniper_zps6076c13e.jpg.html)

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/firefly_049/b8feb744-9835-4245-9437-1e1766f5902b_zps19e0be17.jpg (http://s251.photobucket.com/user/firefly_049/media/b8feb744-9835-4245-9437-1e1766f5902b_zps19e0be17.jpg.html)

Five years after the door was opened to his chamber Ashter was head of a company that manufactured the very thing that had gotten his father killed... Tyconome. It's a rubber like substance that was sturdy enough to replace both metal and concrete, was cheep to make and didn't do as much damage as the two item it replaces. He had taken the paper off his father's desk before he was put in the sleeping chamber and it was the only thing he had left of his beloved daddy. Despite being hundreds of years old he was still a boy.. And he still cried every now and then for his father. But the scientists at the lab had made him a cyborg that looked like the boy's father. Sure it wasn't his real daddy, but it was the closest he got and the cyborg, like Ash, would never grow old and die. It was odd, something in the formula that had kept Ash in a frozen animation state had made it impossible for the boy to age. But he didn't mind as long as he wasn't alone.

The boy let out a bored yawn as he stood on his normal beam made of his very product and watched as the machines went on working. He didn't have any humans or cyborgs working in the actual factory because it was dangerous there from all the machines running.. But he did ask a few people to come in and help him if something needed to be fixed or changed. "Ash, would you like to go to the skate park? Or maybe we could go get some ice cream by the Dojo? You've been watching the factory work long enough." A deep voice said from behind the boy as two big, warm hands rested on his shoulders. Looking up to see Deklan, his adopted cyborg father the boy smiled widely and nodded. "Alright! I want chocolate with walnuts and candy bits!" He said as he jumped up onto the cyborg's shoulders as if it were nothing. After hugging Deklen's forehead they set off to go get ice cream.. One of Ash's favorite treats. He loved sweets and if it weren't for Deklan he would have slipped into sugar-coma a long time ago.

"Alright, we will get a large chocolate cone with walnuts and candy bits.. And a small cherry cone with one cherry on it please." Deklan said to the man behind the counter. Sitting the boy in a chair the cyborg too a seat across from him and they waited for their treats. "Why do you always get the same thing? Don't you ever wanna try other things?" Ash asked kicking his feet under the table, excited to eat his ice cream. He always acted like a little kid around Deklan, and it made the cyborg very happy. "I like cherry ice cream. Besides, trying new sweets is your job. Unlike you I don't have a sweet tooth the size of the entire globe." The cyborg smirked back making the boy laugh. When the ice cream came it didn't take long for Ash to get himself covered in it. Deklan was sure Ash held the record for the fastest ice cream eater in history. The boy could finish a large cone in under five minutes, and that included every topping and cone. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up then head to the skate part. I want to see that new trick you learned." Deklan said picking the small boy up and taking him to the bathroom. Knowing they'd be needed he had brought an extra pair of clothes and slipped them on in place of the dirty ones. After putting the dirty clothes away they went to the skate park.. The one place other then all the candy shops Ash felt free and like he really was a kid.

After failing a few times Ash finally pulled off the trick he had been practicing for months. He would get enough air then do a flip while 360ing before landing back on the half pipe with a 360 Kickflip. Feeling very proud of himself Ash ran over to Deklan to see what the cyborg thought of his new trick. It had been one he thought of all by himself and spent a lot of time getting ready before trying. "That was amazing Ash. Your many skills never fail to fascinate me. I bet you can learn anything you want to." Deklan said picking Ash up high over his head, a warm smile on his lips. Giggling and spreading his arms and legs out Ash beamed. The boy always loved getting praised by the cyborg. It was like he was getting praised by his father.. Ash felt if he made Deklan proud of him then his father was proud too. "I bet my daddy would be just like you if he lived here in this time.. You guys are a lot alike.. And I didn't even program you like that.. I just told the program to make you someone who'll be my friend.. Never would have thought you'd be my new daddy." Ash said as he was brought down into a tight hug. They were a family and they both knew it.. Nothing would take them away from each other, not even death.

After sitting on a bench and chatting about the trick for a good hour Ash stretched out and yawned. "Are you getting tired? You did get up pretty early this morning. Shall we go home and have a little nap?" Deklan asked smiling warmly at the boy, who simply replied by closing his eyes and curling up to the cyborg. Despite what people thought, Deklan was very warm and Ash would rather be curled up in his arms then anyone else. Hearing a warm, loving laugh and feeling a kiss on his forehead Ash felt the cyborg stand up, pulling him close and start walking. As the boy cuddled up and fell asleep Deklan made his way back to Ash's mansion like house. The boy was letting three of his friend's families live with him free of charge so it was more of an apartment, but it was home. Once in the room the cyborg laid on the bed with Ash curled up on his chest. He didn't really sleep, but at the request of Ash he did close his eyes and relax.

If Deklan hadn't waken Ash up after four hours he might have been sleeping until the next morning. "I'm still sleepy.." Ash muttered rubbing his eyes as he sat up on Deklan's chest. Dropping his hands he heard the cyborg's laugh. "I know, but if you sleep too long you'll be up early tomorrow and be tired all day." He replied getting a pout from the boy before poking Ash's nose, making him giggle a bit. Now smiling Ash got off the bed and went to the desk on the other side of his room. It was cluttered with both work papers and toys. After spinning in his chair a bit he took a small stack of papers and looked over them. "Seems the Mayor of the town wants us to make enough Tyconome to replace the main highway by next month.." Ash said as he flipped through the stack like it was a children book. "Do you think we can manage in that time? The batch that's being made now is going to the new track right?" Deklen asked stepping to stand behind Ash. It was true, it took at least two weeks to make a full batch of the stuff, and they'd need four batches for the main road. "No, I'll have to ask if it can be moved to May, just to be on the safe side.. Who knows what will happen if we rush the batches.. Can you call him and let him know the offer? I need to sign a few of these order forms.." The boy said, not sounding like a 10 year old boy in this mode. With a quick nod the cyborg left Ash's side to call the Mayor. With a sigh Ash took the order forms for the different ingredients they needed for the Tyconome recipe and filled them all out, signing whenever needed. Though he did have to fix some things.

"He said May is alright. He wasn't sure how much we would need. I told him about four with maybe a little bit left over." The cyborg said getting a pleased nod and smile in reply. Finishing the paper work Ash leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes, smiling widely when he felt Deklan's large, warm hand rest on his head. "We'll always be together right?" The boy asked looking up at the cyborg. "Of course. I will always be by your side Ashter. Nothing will ever take me away, I promise." He replied getting a happy sigh as the boy moved to hug him, muttering a good as Deklan wrapped his arms around the boy.

By the time Ash had finished his work it was time for him to go to bed. He had eaten while he was working and now he laid back in his chair with his feet on the desk, dozing off. "I think that's enough work for one day Ash.. Tomorrow we'll take a break alright?" Deklan said as he gently picked the boy up and carried him to the bed. "Mmmkay... What are we gonna do?" Ash asked as he sleepily rubbed his eyes, cuddling up to Deklan. Feeling the cyborg's hand run through his hair he smiled at the warm laugh. "That is a surprise. Get some sleep. I'll stay here all night." He replied to the boy as he wrapped a blanket around Ash. Nodding slowly Ash fell sound asleep smiling from the warmth of both the cyborg and the blanket. Chuckling a bit Deklan kissed Ash's forehead. It seemed the boy had forgotten it was his birthday the next day.

The next morning Ash stretched out widely on Deklan and let out a long satisfied yawn. "Feel refreshed?" Deklan asked getting a smile and nod in reply before the boy jumped off the bed and ran to the closet. "Hm.. What should I wear today.. Joni what's the weather gonna be like today?" He asked the computer he had built in the closet. It was like a large room filled with clothes and Ash had worn every single outfit at least once. "It will be 28 Celsius out side and will drop to 26 by 5 o'clock pm." A female computer voice said as Ash looked around to find a good t-shirt and shorts. "How about these Ash?" He hear Deklan say, and saw him holding a white tank-top that had a big 89 on it, a jean jacket and brown shorts. "Okay! I really like that!" He beamed as he took the outfit and slipped it on. Looking in the mirror he adjusted his favorite hat he had been given at the lab when he got Deklan and spun to look at the cyborg. "Okay I'm ready!!" He said excitedly as he jumped up onto Deklan's shoulders again. He really had forgotten it was his birthday since he'd been so busy.

"First, this is for you.. Happy Birthday Ashter.. It's a give from the scientists at the laboratory." Deklan said holding a small box up to the boy. With wide eyes Ash opened up the box and beamed at the item inside. It was a watch they had been working on that could do pretty much anything the boy could think of. It even had a virtual puppy that he could treat like a real live puppy. "Cool!!!!! I'll send them a thank you message when we get home!!" He said smiling widely as the cyborg headed out of the house. Ash was playing around with his new watch and didn't even realize they were at the train station until Deklan took Ash off his shoulders and sat him on his lap. "Why are we on the train? I thought everywhere we go wasn't far." Ash said looking up at Deklan a bit confused. A few people who didn't know who they were thought the two were father and son. "Where we're going we can't walk to.. Once we get off we can though. I know you are going to enjoy this surprise Ash." Deklan replied gently rustling Ash's hair, making the boy giggle and lean back against the cyborg's chest.

Deklan was taking Ash to a circus he had heard a couple talking about a few days before. Apparently it's main attraction was artifacts and creatures from 200 years in the past and up. He thought it would be great because Ash always wanted to learn about things that happened while he was frozen. He even had an entire library filled with history books, written documents and stories. "Your son is adorable. How old in he?" A old woman asked as she sat across from them. Ash looked up at Deklan and giggled. "He's not really my son.. I'm just his legal guardian.. He's 304 today." Deklan said getting a shocked look from the woman. "It's true.. I was frozen when I was ten, then 5 years ago unfrozen.. I'm the owner of the company that makes Tyconome and Deklan is my cyborg guardian..." Ash said smiling widely at the woman, who still seemed confused. After 20 minutes they finally explained it and after giving Ash a big happy birthday hug she got off the train. "That was funny." The boy giggled as he played with his watch in Deklan's lap.

(Sorry this chapter is so long, wanted to get it covered in chapter 4)

The moment the train got to it's stop Ash ran out excited. "Slow down, we still have to get the tickets you know. Come here." Deklan said with a laugh as Ash stopped and let Deklan but him on the cyborg's shoulders. Looking around Ash beamed, excited to see what this circus was going to have. All he'd been told was that he'd love it. As they walked to the gates of the circus a few people asked if they were father and son, getting a simple yes in reply. They didn't always explain their relationship and it seemed a lot of people didn't recognize Ash. Or many thought Deklan was the owner of the company. Whichever it was, the two didn't pay much attention to it.. Today was a day for them to just goof off and have fun.

After getting their tickets they walked onto the main area. There were a few smaller looking tents surrounding a large tent in the middle. Deklan told Ash this was the typical layout and most of the smaller tents either had games or treats in them. "Do we have time to play some games? And maybe try some stuff they sell? I really really wanna try some of these things.." Ash asked, holding onto Deklan's arm so he wouldn't be split from the cyborg. "Of course. We'll wait to get some of the treats since we can take them into the big tent.. How about we play some games? The show starts in an hour." The cyborg offered, getting pulled off to some games as a reply. They played a few shoot the target, skee ball and knock over the pin games. By the time they went to buy the treats Ash had about six stuffed toys that stood at his waist.

"Come on, let's go take our seats. I'm sure we're early enough to get some right at the front." Deklan said leading the boy into the tent. Sure enough there were some seats near the front. Very excited Ash bit into a small doughnut like pastry and crawled onto Deklan's lap. He figured there was no point sitting in a seat when it seemed there were a lot of people trying to find one. For the next five minutes people moved around and a few sat beside them, getting a warm smile from the boy. Once everyone was sitting a short man, just a little taller then Ash, came out and stood in the middle of the tent, his arms spread out.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I welcome you to my circus of wonders! Here you shall see things none thought could be seen every again! The devices, machines, creatures and marvels in my circus have long been thought to be gone, extinct or even myths! I am here to prove these all wrong! Behold my guests! Wonders of the past!" The man boomed in a surprisingly deep voice as a group of dancing girls came out and danced around him. They were dressed to look like animals that Ash had never seen before. Before he could ask what they were a cage was brought out with a black sheet over it. "Now, for the first marvel of history... I give you the last of the king of the jungle.. A pure bred, very rare.. LION!" The man said as two girls pulled off the sheet and a large cat like thing walked around the cage, roaring so loud it made Ash cover his ears. "This beast was said to scare even the most fearsome of men! It could run faster then anything and it's strength was like that of a cyborg! The hair around it's head made other animals in it's time fear it greatly! This is one of five pure Lions left in the world!" He said getting ooohhs and ahhhhs in reply.

Next thing to be brought out was an old train engine that was said to be from the late 1800s. "Deklan! That would have come out when I was grown up! I would have seen the first train?" Ash asked with wide, excited eyes. "Yes, i bet you would have lived to see many amazing things.. A lot of which might be in this show.. Keep watching." Deklan replied just as another cage with two animals this time was shown. They were also cat like animals, but one was white with black strips and the other was orange with black strips. The man said they were a White Tiger and a Tiger. He said they were each one of two left in the whole world and that scientists were working to try bringing them back. As the show went on more things were shown, like something called a radio, a microwave, an old model of computer and even an old car that was apparently from the year 2001.

When the show was over and the man thanked everyone for coming Deklan carried Ash out and smiled at the boy. "So? How was the show Ash?" He asked getting a happy smile from the boy. "It was amazing!! Best birthday present ever!!! I really liked the tigers and the train.. They were so cool! And that lion scared me when it started making that sound.." He said hugging the cyborg tightly, yawning loudly. "Yeah, I was scared too.. Did all that excitement make you sleepy? Or was it all that sugar you ate? Why don't you nap on the train." He suggested getting a blushed nod from Ash as he cuddled into the cyborg's chest, getting a few aws from some people. Ash was sound asleep before they even got on the train and took their seats.

By the time Ash woke up they were one stop away from the station they were getting off at. "Do you want to go out for dinner today? You pick what we have. It can be anywhere you want Ash." Deklan said ruffling the boy's hair. Ash thought for a moment, there were so many things he wanted. After a few minutes of thinking he climbed onto Deklan's shoulders and smiled widely. "I want pizza! The one over at Ronnie's Pizza Palace! I love the meat and cheese pizzas there!" He said excitedly. Not only did they have great pizza but they also sold fries and gravy, another one of Ash's favorites from the restaurant. As they made their way to the restaurant Deklan made sure to let the staff members from the laboratory know where to meet them. They had all decided to surprise Ash with a little party type thing at his choice of restaurant. It had been a long time since everyone was together at once and Ash always said he wanted then to do something everyone could do at the same time. It turned out Deklan had planned the whole thing out months in advance and made sure everyone knew to have Ash's birthday free.

It didn't take them long to get there but everyone was there and waiting when they arrived. Ash's face beamed when he saw all the scientisthe had grown to see as his family. With a smile he raced uo to the group and greeted everyone with his normal happy, hyper attitude. Deklan helped him into the booth they had picked out as the other took their seats around the birthday boy. Ash did miss his father and sometimes wished he was still alive to spend Ashter's birthdays with him, but he had Deklan and the scientists so he was happy he would never be alone. Jose, one of the scientists who had found Ash, sat Toyo next to the boy making him smile widely. “Deklan asked me to pick him up on my way over. I think he's excited to see what we all got you. That watch wasn't the only present for you.” Jose said with a warm smile as he rustle Ash's hair.

They had given their orders and now Ash was sitting on his knees so the table was just slightly above his waist, making it easier for him to see the entire table. “Alright! This is from the Junior Department. Kenny made it for you since you two use to be such good friends.” Jose said as he placed a bright red package in front of Ash. It had a blue ribbon on the top that took up almost the entire area. Giggling a bit Ash opened it carefully as to not wreak the bow and peaked inside. It was a container of blue, red, green and yellow paintballs for a paint ball gun.. But Ash didn't have a paintball gun, or at least he didn't have it anymore. Before he could ask why he got this Deklan handed him another, rather long box and said it was from everyone at the Junior Department. Very confused, and completely clueless Ash opened it up and his eyes only widened when he saw what was inside. A dark grey paintball gun with ten tickets to the local paintball areana sat neatly inside the box with a card saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTER! LET'S ALL TAKE TIME OFF AND GO PAINTBALLING AGAIN! JUST LIKE OLD TIMES!! LOVE THE JUNIOR DEPARTMENT!'

“Yay!!! This is the best! I 've missed playing with them!” Ash beamed as he danced a bit in his chair. He had always loved going down and playing with the other kids in the junior department and every so often the adults would arrange little field trips for them all to go on.. Their favorite always being a four hour game at the local paintball arena. There was just something about covering friends in colored paints for points that made him feel like a kid. He always found it amusing and sort of silly how piant was made into balls and shot out of gun. He had gotten the scientists to make paintball guns that looked like real ones just to make the game more fun... And it worked, they always pretended to be assassins. Ashter was excited and couldn't wait to go play paintball again.

The night had gone on much longer then anyone had thought and Ashter had passed out long before they even walked through the front doors. Deklan had made sure to change Ash into his pajamas and tucked him gently in bed before laying ontop of the blankets. A smile had spread across his face when Ashter turned and cuddled up beside him like he always did. Even though the cyborg couldn't sleep he did close his eyes and relax as the young boy slept soundly beside him.

Ash slept in until noon the next day which for him was a bit late in the day. When he finally did pull himself out of bed Deklan was sitting in a nearby chair reading what looked like the paper. He just gave Ash a warm smile as the boy vanished into his walkin wardrobe to get dress. About fifteen minutes later he came out in a white shirt, blue jeans and a black vest. He had been told a few days before someone would be coming by and he should look nice.

With a wide smile Ash ran over and sat on Deklan's lap before crawling onto his shoulder's as they made their way to his desk. The two had only just sat down when there was a knock on the door. "It's open. Come in." Ashter said in a somewhat childish voice as he slid back into Deklan's lap, gillging when the cyborg tickled a bit. Both looked up the moment the sound of the door opening raced through the room.

Amy wasn't very tall but she did have a slim body build, fair colored skin and straight brown hair that fell half way down her back. She was dressed in her normal work outfit if a white blazer, with a matching white knee-length skirt. There was a slit down the left side which revealed her light grey spandex underneath only covered by her shirt and white flat-heeled shoes. With a soft look she took off her pink-tinted glasses and hung them off the V in her shirt before stepping up to the desk.

"Hello. I am Amy Benson. I was sent by the sciensists at the lab to see if you need help with Ashter and the company." She said in a rather soft and oddly, well odd to Asther, warm voice. It bugged Ashter how she addressed Deklan and not him like everyone else always did, but kept quiet. "Ah, we were told you might come, though they didn't give a name. I'm Deklan and this is Ashter. Ash here can always use help with the company... I think I am doing well with taking care of Ash.. But a woman's touch is always a god thing." Deklan returned with a similar warm voice, making Ash even more bugged.

Ashter looked between them before climbing on top of the desk, crossing his arms and looking Amy over. "I'm Ashter... I own the company. If you wanna do anything you gotta tell me first.. Deklan can you see if there's anymore paper work that might have been dropped off yesterday?" He asked, turning away from Amy after he was done talking to her. With a nod Deklan got up, pulled Ash down, sat him on the chair and walked out of the room.

Amy watched Deklan leave and wondered to herself why on earth he was listening to a child. Turning to look at Ashter she put her hands on her hips and gave him a look similar to one a mother would give a young child. She had just got there and already Ash knew he didn't like her at all. "I think it's cute that you think you are the one in charge but a child can't run a factory let alone one of such a seccessful product. I'm sure Deklan has good intentions for letting you think you are his boss, but I wont do that. You are a child and I see no reason I should do anything thst would imply you to be my boss." She said in a I'm older so shush child kind of voice.

Looking at her Ash had his arms crossed and a glare planted on his face. "I DO run this company and I'm NOT a child. I'm over 300 years old thank you! It's not my fault my father's machine malfuctioned. Besides, no one know this product better then me. So there." He said clearly annoyed at the woman in front of him. Amy replied by stating it was immpossible to be 300 years old. They argued a bit and the moment Deklan's footsteps came into ear shot they both stopped talking and simply glared.

"The comfirm for the new station go on the tracks is cleared so we can finish building the tracks up there. Though it says it has to go 100 yards past the station for cargo storage. Would that be possible or will I need to tell them we'll need more product?" Deklan asked walking over and leaning against the desk beside Ash. The boy took the paper, read it over and tapped his chin a bit. "Hmm.. Ask them if 75 yards would be alright sicne we'll have enough left over from the tracks to go that far.. There's no point in making a whole batch since 25 yards is only about a fourth of one." Ash replied getting a raised eyebrow from Amy as she watched the cyborg just nod in reply. Once again Deklan left, but said he would be right back.

"Why do you force him to do as you say. It's very naughty to do you know. Personally, I don't think you should be making those sorts of decisions." She said returning her hands to her hips. Ashter just gave her a cold look before turning to some papers. They were already filled out but he was hoping she'd see it as him ignoring her. With a shake of her head Amy went to look around the mansion a bit to understand the layout better. "Hm, seems Deklan is letting some families live here as well. So very noble of him." She thought to herself in almost a dreamy manner.

If asked she wouldn't admite it, but Amy did find Deklan to be very noble, sweet and very good looking. The only thing she didn't understand was why he went along with what Ashter said. Surely he knew Ashter wasn't able to run the company... Right? She knew Deklan would run it much better if he just put Ashter in his place and made the boy stop his little 'I'm the boss' games.
It had been two weeks since Amy had showed up and Ashter wanted her to leave badly. She had been inturptting meetings, pulling away important papers from him, relocating documents and even punishing him. Five days before she had even put him in time out because Ashter wouldn't go to bed at 8pm. He did try telling her it was because he had order forms to fill out but she never listened. At least not to Ashter.

TenthDoctor34
01-22-2014, 08:09 PM
seems interesting so far , i like the way you write too

Mia Rose
01-23-2014, 04:20 AM
Thank you :) Believe it or not, my writing skills use to be a lot better in high school >.<

TenthDoctor34
01-23-2014, 05:36 AM
Hhaa well still good XD my writing skills have gotten better, Lol I hate how i wrote when I was 14 lol

Mia Rose
01-23-2014, 06:01 AM
Lol I wrote better when I was 14 >.< Mind you, I read a lot of older novels and loved reading original Shakespeare haha

- - - Updated - - -

I'm adding in Chapter 3 with the idea you suggested ^^ Thank you for that by the way!!

TenthDoctor34
01-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Hhaha XD and lol I read chapter 3 XD I like this so far :D

Mia Rose
01-24-2014, 12:59 AM
I'm glad to hear it ^^ I'm thinking of having a bit of conflict later one XD

TenthDoctor34
01-25-2014, 08:27 PM
OMG the chapter 1-10 thing made me go ahh but it was only 3 the other day till i clicked lol XD

Mia Rose
01-26-2014, 01:47 PM
Yea, I'm not gonna be as busy this weekend so I do plan to get to at least chapter 10 by next week.. I've got some ideas on how to go about it.. Even got a little surprise for ya in Chapter 6 :D

Mia Rose
03-31-2014, 11:11 PM
Added up to chapter 8.. Chapters 9-12 are still being edited for any mistakes but I will be putting them up in the nest week or so :)