PDA

View Full Version : [M] Transylvania Chronicles- IC

The Creator
01-26-2014, 12:43 PM
Transylvania Chronicles
OOC : http://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55283
Rated Mature for it may contian Gore, Excessive Violence, Adult Language and Sexual Undertones

A group of young starved vampires were brought into the court room for the verdict. The females’ ankles were shackled to other females’ ankles while the males’ ankles were shackled to males’ ankles. Their hands were handcuffed behind themselves. None had any bathes for weeks. Nor were they allowed to use a comb or brush. Just rags for clothes. Each were still proud and unbroken. The females were lined up on one side of the table while the males were lined up on the other side.

The jury was in the box. The solitary lawyer was standing behind the table. All were waiting for the judge to come in for the sentencing of these young people. Bailiff came in and announced:

“All rise and face the Honorable Judge Bloodlight.”

Judge Bloodlight came in and sat in the chair behind his desk which was above everyone else in the room since it was on a platform.

“I have heard from each accused. I have listened to the witnesses. I have listened to the recommendations of the Jury of Peers. Now I must sentence those who have not repented of their charges. Grave charges of traitorism of our very own race. Each of you has had the chance to repent and have been counseled in why we do what we do. You have argued and argued which leaves me no choice but to sentence you to death by sunlight. Tonight you will be placed in an iron cage. Females in one. Males in another. You will be sent out just before sunrise. The distance between the two cages shall be 13 feet.
Take the prisoners to their cages and locked them up. All may mock them but none may do any harm at all to them. They are to be in decent condition to face their punishment.
So says the reigning Judge Bloodlight.” Judge Bloodlight spoke in a grave booming voice. He picked up the gavel and gave the wooden block a solid whack with the gavel. The sound echoed throughout the court room for a full thirteen minutes signaling the death sentence could not be repealed under any circumstances.

The accused were lead out to the cages and each one was unshackled and unhandcuffed one by one then shoved into the lead cages. The villagers pointed, laughed, ridiculed and had picnics. They even slaughter a huge bull and let the blood drip into a large basin so that the accused could droll over the sight of precious food. Tears rolled down a few faces but none would say a word or look away from the sight. Children were warned that this was what happened if they were naughty.

When the moon was starting to fade away and the tiny bits of sunrise were sneaking up, two huge bulls were brought to each cage by servants. The bulls pulled the cages out to the area where the cages were to be placed. The accused were left there with the basin of blood between the two cages so that the sight and smells taunted the accused until they finally died either from pure agony of the sun or insanity, whichever came first.

Hours passed and the accused began to scream out in pain. Some began to plead for their own lives but to no avail. As the hours slowly crept and the sun slowly crept for it was the longest day of the year, the accused began to die. As they died, the stronger ones drank what little blood they could get from them.

As the sun began to set, a cloaked figure came by and unlocked the cages. He gave each one a bag of blood and motion for them to follow if they could. None even thought of drinking out of the basin of blood in spite of the extreme thirst. Thirteen hurried to the shade where they paused to get a few swallows of blood before heading on……

A few days later at a safe house, each were given a new ID to use. They were given a diagnosis of photosensitivity and they learned much while they recuperated from their ordeal. One by one they left for their new lives either as a couple or as an individual as they decided during their stay.

Morticia was sitting in her study with the rest of the family of the deceased. She knew things about him that no other knew beyond his disease of photosensitivity. He could stand some sun but certainly not all day at the equator. The real question in her mind was why did he go to the desert and took a walk out into what would kill him. A long excruciating death sentence in her mind for it would not happen immediately. He was found just laying out there. Her mind ran over the possibilities and she ruled out suicide immediately for Jonas was full of life still. Also why was she told to be at the lawyers when the will was read? And finally, why even have a will in the first place when you are a vampire and would live basically forever. Her long polished nails were tapping on the chair arm when her mind was brought back to reality when she heard her name mentioned in the will.

"To Morticia Lugosse, my beloved cousin, friend and lifelong companion, outside my wife, Thelma, I leave my hidden estate should she live beyond me. If anyone objects to this my dear Morticia, you may do as you will." the lawyer droned on glancing up at her sitting in her corner.

The family started an uproar at once. The lawyer used the gavel to settle everyone down.
"If there are any objections, the entire fortune and homes will go to Morticia Lugosse to do with as she wishes. Most of you are here for the money, not for the dilapidated countryside village of Sanctuary. And do you actually realize why Leon was photosensitive?" The lawyer droned on, looked at each person in the room except Morticia. No one said a word.
"Then take what you are given and like it, for what he was a pure blood vampire. He should have outlived all of you many times over. Morticia is a cousin of his and will inherit the home of the family which has been left to be overgrown for over a century. I remember their parents. And yes, I too, am a blue blood vampire." the lawyer went on in a menacing tone, his eyes turning red in not only anger but in lack of blood.

Everyone went silent and pale as they heard the words that they had feared for all of their life time. All except Thelma who knew the reason behind the photosensitivity moved away from the desk of the lawyer. She had tears in her eyes for her children were all of a different father which her husband had chosen as one of his meals when she became pregnant. She did not mind his being a vampire just did not want to be his meal. They had a great relationship and yes they loved each other in a special way that is not common in the ways of human and vampire. Another vampire had been treated just like a human and he was the lawyer. His wife had predeceased him and was not replaced. Marybeth was Thelma’s best friend.

The lawyer had regained his composure and monotone voice. He straightens his tie and began again as a respected lawyer.

"The village of Sanctuary was a vampire village and town seat where the vampires ruled with an iron hand. Most were normal blood thirsty vampires but a few were not. They were outcasts in their own home town. They drank blood of animals as well as humans and as time went along, a few children were born to enjoy the blood of animals as well as humans. These children were turned out of the village and ridiculed. Leon was one of the older ones. He vowed that he would get even and one day he would rule that town. He has bought up all of the land over the past 75 years. He was planning after Thelma had passed on, he would go there and open the town up once more.
Yes he did start the rumors of the village that brought its demise. But he felt it was for the best for all vampiredom. I had to agree for if vampires were to run rampant, people would become scarce. Then the vampires would be scarce. I lived there as the community lawyer and yes, I helped when I could. Morticia, do you remember those days before you children left to die in the sun?" the lawyer asked of Morticia who could only nod.

Rest of the family murmured together and decided it was best to leave the will alone for rumors were that vampires drank the blood of the wrong doer or the ones who were sentenced to death. Soon the lawyer's meeting was over and everyone left, avoiding Morticia and the lawyer.

Morticia looked at the lawyer and gave him a small smile.

"I want to know why it was done to Leon. I want my revenge, Dawson." Morticia demanded.
"You will be avenged. I am retiring any ways and this is the best time for my best client has been murdered for some reason. Now that I have let the cat out of the bag, it is time for me to head on to a new life. It is easy being an albino. All I need to do is to remove the contacts and a new person is created. But never fear, Morticia, first things first and the first thing is to get you thru these mess of paper work. Now go and get some rest while I do my job."

Morticia had packed everything she wanted as well as some of Leon’s things which belonged to the Lugosse family. Leon was in the head family of the Lugosses which meant that he was next in line to inherit the family home should anything happen to his father.
Thelma had no desire to keep the family heirlooms and just wanted to get rid of most of the things in the great big house. Many of the rooms she never ever went into. A few held precious memories of happiness that Leon had given to her. He was very talented in the music and art areas and he was well known for both. Even though the art work was done in another ‘lifetime’ and under a different name as well as it being before before Thelma. The 5 children were not happy with their mother and her decisions but she held the majority of the vast fortune that Leon had accumulated.
The children were not happy to find out that they did not have the same father and their mother was not married to any of their fathers. Nothing that they said would move Thelma’s heart. She did not even speak after the family ‘discussion’ which resulted in more of a family match.
Not that this mattered to Morticia. She had her own money from Leon. He shared with her from the beginning and helped her accumulate more money. The only thing that Morticia did was to play her piano for a few local events. Everyone knew that she could make it to the big times but the desire was not there. The local events kept her well-fed enough and she had the farm to feed off of. She always left as quietly as she came to any event. Just in time to play.

Morticia had some of her prized bulls, sheep, pigs and horses sent to the village by a group of people that Dawson hired for her. These would become her food supply not that the humans knew it. She had one pet which she kept chained up for he frequently tried to get away from her when she was not around. When Morticia was around, Samson would be mesmerized by her for some reason unknown to himself. He knew what happened, just could not cross Morticia’s wishes. He had been her pet for the last several years.
Morticia came into the room where Samson resided and smiled as she licked her fangs. Her fangs grew longer than normally for she was beginning to become more excited than normal. She walked up to him and ran a gentle hand across his cheek. Her touch was chilly and sensual and Samson shuddered in delight as well as disgust. Morticia bent down and actually unlocked the chain to his ankle which she often did to tease him. She knew that he could not leave her….
“Samson, I desire you in more ways than one. But this time we will have more fun than normal. I will be leaving here and you will be my last meal here. If you can out last me, you may go with me. But if you don’t, then I shall drain you dry. I want to chase you about in a new way. Come and undress me so that we may begin….: she spoke low and soft.
Samson did as he was told. His heart began to race for she never was naked with him not even when they did the deed……. Maybe this time will be different. Only time will tell. Morticia stood there and ran her hand over his body to make him even more excited. She could tell by his straining manhood that this would be good tonight. She would allow him to touch her silky pale skin and then she would move away from him… she would tease him for as long as he could last. The he would plant his sperm inside of her. Afterwards, she would have a delicious last meal before he is done for. Morticia decided to kiss his body and began to tease him so that her dinner would be full of adrenalins and oxygen. Such a delicious meal he would make and his offspring would either be her future pet or personal maid if it was a girl. This was the one thing that Vampyres can do that Vampires cannot do was to get pregnant.
Vampires must get an infant and exchange its blood by drinking from it to the point of near death then feeding the infant the mother’s milk mixed with the blood of the adopt mother. The infant then would either die or become a Vampire.
Morticia hoped for a boy this time but she knew that whatever it was, the pregnancy would be quite a sensual joy to her. The small being gave her the special feeling of being loved to the extreme…..
“I want a boy, Samson. A boy, do you heat me? Plant a boy inside of me and I’ll keep you.” She whispered as she chewed on his ear.
Samson moved his body close to hers in a rocking motion as he moaned
“I shall do my best, mistress. I want to stay with you for some reason that I do not understand…. Why are you so confusing to me?” he moaned as she pulled away only to come up behind him and sucked on his throbbing vein in his neck….. and ignoring his question as she played.
A few hours later, an exhausted Samson laid ontop of Morticia who was also quite tired. She felt the faint stirring of the egg hunting for the elusive sperm. She decided to keep Samson for a while yet. At least until she found a new pet. Then she may keep both or maybe not. Perhaps even keeping them in the same room but not close enough to touch each other. She could tease one then the other with the winner being able to strip her and maybe even mount her while the other one watched. Perhaps she will……
Various ideas floated through her head as she laid with Samson and ran her delicate hand over his body. She knew that they would have several rounds before she slept.

Dear Vamp,
The Lugosses are reclaiming their homeland now that they had bought most of the properties. All but one had been purchased. I cannot find out who the one is but it does not matter since all of the rest of the village is owned by the Lugosse family.
Everyone must write a letter of intent for moving back into the Lugosse family estate. Please include how many in your group, your Vampirisms, family traveling with you and their Vampirisms and your reason as to why you want to move back to this estate. You will be notified if you are accepted into the community or not. If you know of others, let them know of this opportunity.
Also Morticia is wanting to find herself a mate as well. Please indicate if you wish to be included in this matter.
Lawyer Devon Micheal Dawson

CS:
Name: Morticia Anne Lugosse
Persons in the family that wish to locate: none
Vampire/Vampyre: Vampyre
Pure Blood or Half Blood: Pure Blood
Reason to move to Sanctuary: She is the last Lugosse and she is moving back to the family home.

Name: Leon Thurston Lugosse
Reason to move to Sanctuary: He is deceased. He left all of his Sanctuary property to Miranda. His body was taken back home where his cousin, Morticia will lay him to rest in a Memorial Vault at ‘The Torture of the Sun Site.’

Name: Lawyer Devon Micheal Dawson
Reason to move to Sanctuary: He was the one who had to make the charges against the young Vampyres and vowed to get even for what he had to do. He made arrangements for the accused to be set free and made a safe house. He only kept in touch with Leon and Morticia. All other Vampyres went out in the world and were not heard of yet.
Dawson knew that the village would seek his revenge so he left to protect himself but kept close watch on the village for he would assist the young Lugosses gain control once again.

Name: Judge Bloodlight

Vampire/Vampyre: Vampire
Reason to move to Sanctuary: No one knows where he or his descendants are located at this time. He was the one who did the sentencing of the Vampyres to Death by Sunlight, the most grueling death known to both Vampires and Vampyres.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-26-2014, 03:33 PM
My heart was pounding as I was lead into a Hotel. I'd heard one of the Vampires mention that the pets were kept here. So basically a Pet store for vampires. I was bouncing up and down in excitement with a wide smile on my lips. The Vampire leading me in was not interested one bit in me so I kind of ignored him. My eyes were wide taking in everything around me. I couldn't believe it. I was in the Vampire town. I was picked to be a pet. I feared I might pass out from excitement. The vampire pushed me into a room and locked the door behind me. I glanced around it.It was a decent enough room and I noticed the window. No hiding. Not like I would. I sat on the bed fiddling with the hem of my dress unable to hold my excitement bouncing my legs and biting my lip. I watched the door to my room shaking excitedly. It could be days before one came and got me, but I didn't mind. I was willing to wait a lifetime for one to take me. Just being here was a dream come true. I toyed with parts of my dress and hair trying to make sure I looked decent enough. I wore a black dress (http://s2.thisnext.com/media/240x240/9E5773DE.jpg) that stopped just above my knees. My shoes were black stiletto heels that just strapped around my slender feet. I chewed on my lip anxiously. Soon enough I'd be at the feet of a vampire swearing my loyalty...

The Creator
01-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Morticia walked over to the Hotel to inspect the first shipment of pets. The village needed a lot of attention and she had workmen working on the houses that were already rented out. She paused at the only house that Leon did not get to buy for some reason. Why the owner would not sell under any costs. She shrugged then hurried along for she heard the horse drawn cart that was carring the pets. No cars were allowed into Sanctuary. Which would explain why the roads became narrow and a bit uneven.

She went inside the hotel and to the third floor where the pets would stay until they were sold. There the pets were put in small rooms that had a glass viewing window into both the bedroom and bathroom. The pets could not hide from the ones who were looking. A table was sitting at one wall so that food could be placed in a slot for the pet to eat.

Dire Hoef
01-26-2014, 05:42 PM
[] First Night's Bliss []

With Emmanuel now settled within the Bloodlight estate now owned by him he was told that there would be pets for him and did not waste a single second. He put on a mask, which would of fit the discripiton of a masquerade mask, and moved his way towards the hotel where supposedly these pets were awaiting purchase from other vampires like him.

As he and a few butlers [That were working for the Bloodlight Family] stepped into the hotel and made their way to the third floor after being showed the way. He made to one of the windowed room where he would see the pets, but surely he did not partcipate in such a crude event, but his sister insisted that he do this to keep a low profile. He didn't realize that his butlers would give some portion of his identity away but this was to be a front to make sure he establishes his rank here.

"When do you think, they will show these 'Pets' Sigfreed?", ask Emmanuel towards the butler on the right.

"I'm not sure, sire, but as information shows me, that these pets you speak of are of human background. This would be the place where other Vampires sell human slaves as we call them.", said Sigfreed, the bulter on the right.

"Hm.. Our mission is to kill the Lugosse's Family Heir. Do we have information on who this heir really is in retrospect?", ask Emmanuel towards the butler on right once more.

Sigfreed only sighed, "Of course. We have gathered information that the Heir to the family is the last of Lugosse Family... Morticia Anne Lugosse, and with this information she is the only family heir who has inherited the estate within Sanctuary."

Emmanuel smirked, "Well we've found our target.. For now we shall stay low and watch, and then we will strike before dawn's pass. In order to do this, we must first purchase our own slave.."

The Creator
01-26-2014, 06:25 PM
Morticia was watching each pet as it walked in. She was not totally into thinking about pets for she was definately PG. Her own pet, Samson, would be allowed to roam the manor if she gave birth to a male. She nodded as each was brought in. Lawson was there as well since he rode with the driver. A total of 5 pets- 3 females and 2 males.

"Good enough Lawson. Were you able to find a good doctor?" Morticia asked as she patted her tummy.
"Yes I did. he is a Vampyre as well. Which house will you give him?" Lawson asked as he noticed her patting.
"He will reside here in a suite at the end of this floor. I want each one fully examined. Females given that 5 year pregnancy inhibitor thingy injected to each of them. I am glad to have installed steel bars on the rooms as well as placing ankle bracelets on the pets." Morticia spoke as she turned to leave.

"He will take good care of them and he has his own pets. I have taken the liberty to allow him to have 3 drinks a day on us at the tavern. Are you ready to head home where there are many other detials that I have to tell you about?" Lawson spoke softly as he held out his arm.
"Yes I am. We shall talk over a bottle of Itialian Hot." she spoke as she slid her arm into his.

They left the floor by a private elevator that was run by a guard. Lawson smiled for having Morticia on his arm made him feel good. He nearly paused when he noticed a familiar face. He frowned for he thought he knew the face. He'd check when he got beck to Morticia's where he was to spend his time when he was in town.

Dire Hoef
01-26-2014, 07:00 PM
First Night's Bliss

He quickly examined each pet that pasted by, and for this he selected one in particular. He stood from his seat seeing the walk through finally over. He thought about the one in the carefully beautifully picked black dress as he left his room. He wasn't sure about her, but she seemed to be good for his taste.

"Sigfreed.. Looks like we got ourselves our first Slave in this town..", said Emmanuel as he stepped out of the room and made his way to claim his prize.

Sigfreed eyed the other butler with a nod before speaking, "Indeed, Sire, but with everything now planned it is assured that we do not disclosed our true intention upon being here. Remember you are undercover until the time is right."

Emmanuel nodded, "Indeed. Hareld, any extra information need?"

Hareld, the butler on the left nodded, "Indeed, I've just gathered information on our target.. Currently Morticia Anne Lugosse has been pregenated by an outside source. With this she is sure to give birth to a new Lugosse member."

Emmanuel robbed his chin as he entered the room where the pets were being sold off, "Hm.. if that is the case, then our task for now to gather more information about her since Father has some sort of history with the Lugosse Family. We shall continue as plan for now with slight diversion."

The Two butlers nodded with a blank face as they stood side to side with Emmanuel. Emmanuel on the other hand was eyeing the black dressed human and pointed towards her, "I love to have her.."

The Creator
01-26-2014, 07:11 PM
One of the guards came up to the visitor and spoke.

"Excuse me sir but none of the pets will be on sell until after Doc signs their paper work. I'd expect that all of the red tape will take a week to get through. Mr Dawson is very finicky about the paperwork being properly done. If you leave your name and number at the Hotel Desk, they will even give you a free drink at the Tavern."

Dire Hoef
01-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Emmanuel shot a quick look at the intruder..

"If you say so.. There is no point in using paperwork for the use of slaves.. I for one do not need paperwork to buy a slave, but if these are regulations of such a disastrous appeal than I have no choice but to comply, but if that female is to be chosen buy another carry besides myself I will personally kill the carrier myself and take her. Other than that you have been warned.. Sigfreed.."

Sigfreed nodded, and quickly moved behind the Guard and snapped his neck before dragging the body off.

"Learn your place.."

The Creator
01-26-2014, 07:51 PM
"He is the head guard that was trianed by The Lady herself. If she finds out who did it, Lawson will not be happy. Not that I am complaining just forewarning.... " spoke the second guard even though he was quivering inside. He sidestepped onto a secret buzzer which rang silently even he knew that his neck would soon be snapped.
He had his duty and he would follow through his instructions.

- - - Updated - - -

"He is the head guard that was trianed by The Lady herself. If she finds out who did it, Lawson will not be happy. Not that I am complaining just forewarning.... " spoke the second guard even though he was quivering inside. He sidestepped onto a secret buzzer which rang silently even he knew that his neck would soon be snapped.

- - - Updated - - -

Dire Hoef
01-26-2014, 07:58 PM
Emmanuel smirked, "Good boy, but since you have seen my ambition I can not allow you to live.. Herald, dispose of this imbecile as well.."

Herald took out the other guard and dragged his body of as well before both butlers returned to Emmanuel side before entering the room. He looked around at the pets that seemed to have cowared in fear but with this development he didn't realize that he had passed the one he wanted retraced his steps and stared at the one he wanted. He smirked looking down amongst the human, "Hello there child", he spoke soothingly, "You have been chosen by me and for that you will be my slave.."

Bunnybearbird
01-26-2014, 08:11 PM
Valerie walked onto the edge of the property and looked around. She was dressed in a long white peasant shirt with gold trim, black leggings, and combat boots with gold studs on them. Her pink hair was perfectly straight and she had a small touch of makeup on. She had a military bag on her back with most of her belongings inside. She sighed as she walked up to where they were selling what looked like vampire pets, she thought about getting one but shook her head. She went up the lawyer and introduced herself. "I'm Valerie Brassora, we spoke on the phone" She held out her hand for him to shake.

The Creator
01-26-2014, 08:25 PM
"Good day, young lady. I do remember you but did you get my last letter? You will need the money to buy a residence or to stay in the hotel. Are you able to do so?" Lawson shook her hand.
Morticia simply stood by and listened for she was a pacifist unless she was in certian situations.

The Doctor walked out of the room and pressed a button for assistance. He slowly walked along the hallway. He would take care of the females first then the males. He nearly bumped into a strange man. He cleared his throat as he tucked the clipboard under his arm.
"Excuse me, sir but the Pets are not up for sale yet. Is there one in particular that you are interested in? Such as this young one? She is the youngest of the three and is not afraid of vampires or so she says."

Dire Hoef
01-26-2014, 08:46 PM
"Becareful sire.. Do you want me to dispose of him personally?"

Emmanuel shook his head before turning his attention to the new intruder, "Indeed, I feel a passion towards this one.. As I would of thought, she isn't afraid of vampires. With this information she will make a very good asset to me.. Do hand her over to me before I have to use force.." Emmanuel smirked, " I will take of this, just take care of the child before things get messy.." The Butlers began to open the cage as Emmanuel moved towards the intruder and set a hand on the males shoulder, "If your to be kind, I'll let you live... But if you oppose my authority than you are sure to die along with the guards.."

The Creator
01-26-2014, 08:53 PM
A quick jab of a needle of a certian substance and an accurate spitting got the one butler with a poison splinter in the neck.
"Be aware of doctors. However if you play along, you may have her for yourself. And none will know the difference." Doc kept his eye on the second one so that he could get a good aim. If he could get just one ally, he could do what he wanted more easily.

Dire Hoef
01-26-2014, 09:00 PM
Emmanuel narrowed his eyes in digust seeing one his butlers inmobilized.

He turned his attention back to the docter, "Explain to me, If I play along than I can have her for myself but the only way I can do this is that complying with you.. Do you even know who's toes your stepping on sir..?" He quickly glanced over his shoulder at Herald who seemed to be the one who took the posion to the neck and is now slowly paying the price for it. He gestured towards Sigfreed to hold out on the capture of this female and with this he turned his attention back to the doctor. He wanted to attack but risked giving away his identity and so what he did was knock him out by side kicking him in the chin.

The Creator
01-26-2014, 09:17 PM
Being a self sustaining doctor, he laid still as he knew how. Help should be on the way and he would recover. All was not lost... yet.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-27-2014, 01:05 AM
My heart pounded furiously. Chosen. I was Chosen! I watched as my new master struck the Doctor who was trying to keep him from taking me. My cheeks burned furiously. This Vampire wanted me. My hands and body were shaking. Not from fear. I was excited. Overjoyed. I dropped to my knees and placed my forehead on the floor in a show of absolute submission. "I am yours, Master. I shall be loyal and will do whatever you wish. I will sacrifice my life to you if you so wish. I want only to please you, Sir. I crave to be yours if you will have me. I am called Esmerelda." I wasn't sure if everything I had said was right. I wondered if it would make any impression on him at all. I pleaded in my mind that he would accept me. That he would not turn away from me. That he would not leave me here and take one of the quivering pets that watched him in such fear. My eyes showed admiration. I kept my forehead to the floor as I waited. My heart was beating fast and my breaths were shallow. The only thing I feared was him rejecting me.

Dire Hoef
01-27-2014, 01:28 AM
Emmanuel smiled darkly, "Come with me my child.. Absolute pleasure awaits.."

With this he stepped into the cage and held the female tight knowing her name. He smirked and gestured towards Sigfreed and with this Sigfreed activated a disappearance spell and suddenly they were gone with the female with him. They suddenly appeared in their home that was bought by them.

"Sigfreed, leave us.. We have some catching up to do..", Said Emmanuel still holding onto the female with a soft smile holding her close to his heart.

Sigfreed nodded, "As you wish..", and just like that he disappeared into nothing.

He looked down at the female now called, Esmerelda. He loved that named deep down because it reminded him of his sister. "You have accepted the right master and for this you are now open to the dark desires in which I shall give you pleasure.. As well feed my inner desire.."

ShadeyBirdy2
01-27-2014, 01:48 AM
I looked up into the face of the man that held me. My heart skipped a beat. He stood about a head taller than me and I loved that. Being so small compared to him. So delicate. My lips parted as if I was going to say something, but nothing came out. I felt a heat rising in my chest and stomach. The way he was looking at me sent fire through my body. My Master... A jolt went through me as I thought this. My Master.... He owned me. All that I was and would be. His. My heart was beating fast. I couldn't help myself. I rested my hands on his chest my eyes glittering with the flame I felt everywhere else in my body. My mind raced with his words his voice like sweet venom in my veins. I wanted nothing more than to please this dark being. I tilted my head to one side watching him eagerly my hair falling to the side exposing my neck. I knew it was a blatant invitation... But I wanted it. Oh how badly I wanted it. All my life i'd had such a fascination with Vampires. Now one was holding me. One simple act could fulfill all my dreams. And I'd just offered it up to him in the form of my pale skin and speeding heartbeat. My eyes must be expressing how badly I wanted it. How much I needed him to sink his fangs into my throat.....

Bunnybearbird
01-27-2014, 04:41 AM
Valerie pulled out a big roll of cash and handed it to Lawson. "Yes sir, this should suffice for my own home." She turned towards Morticia and gave a slight bow. "I would like to personally offer my thanks and eternal gratitude for allowing me residence in your sanctuary. I hope to learn much here and to help where ever needed." She ran her fingers through her pink bangs and looked out over the sanctuary. There was lots of woods, and that was good, but she needed to get used to drinking human blood, that was the only way that she could get stronger, the only way that she could defeat those who were after her. "Um.. How would I go about acquiring a.. what do they call them? A pet human? Is that correct?"

The Creator
01-27-2014, 09:37 AM
Lawson accepted the roll of money. It was very large and he could judge by the weight that if it was the same bills inside that was outside, a halfbreed home on the outside would be fine.
"There will be pets soon. They just came in nad will need to be checked for purity and freshness. I would think that by next week a sell would be ready. Come with us and shall show you to your new home." Lawson spoke firmly as he tucked the roll into his pocket.

Morticia was only half way paying attention and but knew that Lawson would be taking care of the situation. She only wanted to tp get home so that she could have a drink.

Dire Hoef
01-27-2014, 06:32 PM
'You wish to allow me to drink the life from your soul?', Emmanuel chuckled softly, 'You are something else my dark child..'

Emmanuel noticed that Esmerelda was accepting her already sealed fate, and with this Emmanuel knew that the only way to satisfy this anxious female human was to fufill her desire. He, himself, did not like this idea but time will tell when he show his true colors, but for now he was only with her and all he could think about was this woman's blood. He gave a small soothing smile lifting her chin up for her lips to meet his. He gave the female, what he calls, The Seal of Death, and what this meant was she was now eternally his. He smirked silently showing his dark passion towards this female as he moved towards her neck which she allowed him too, and summoned his vampiric teeth. Without a moment too soon he had sunken his teeth smoothly into this woman's neck and began to drain the very life from her soul. He realized that he wanted her to himself, but the only he had to do this was to not kill her. So he only drunk a very small portion of her blood before pulling away with a bit of blood dripping down his bottom left part of his mouth.

"You, my dark child have sealed your fate with me.. You shall forever be eternally mine, and with this you have no reason to run from me.", Emmanuel spoke with soothing and calm words trying to assure that his knew slave wouldn't run from him. "You have stepped into the world of abyss and for this your darkest desires will not be fufilled.."

ShadeyBirdy2
01-27-2014, 10:08 PM
When his lips touched mine I practically fainted, but stood strong to show him I could be strong. My eyes half closed and I knew I'd never leave this man. Never could. I'd never want to. When he sunk his fangs into my throat my body jolted alive. For once in my life I felt truly alive. It was more than I had ever imagined. I closed my eyes as he took what I had offered. I felt like a roaring fire inside. Burning bright only for him. When I opened my eyes they were dull yet at the same time more alive than ever. When he pulled away my body screamed for him. I knew he had his reasons for pulling away. He did not wish to kill me. I offered up my life and he spared it so I may be his. My heart swelled even with the blood loss I was still awake and excited. My eyes fell on the blood dripping down his lip and I leaned up on my toes to slowly licking the blood from his lip. His words whispered to every bit of my being. I smiled softly my dreams were coming true. I rested back onto my heels and looked him in the eyes. "I will never run from you..." I spoke softly almost a whisper. "Only death can take me from your side, Master."

Bunnybearbird
01-27-2014, 10:57 PM
Valerie followed the lawyer turning around while walking taking in all the sights. Sanctuary she thought to herself, doesn't look like much with all the open spaces and all she shrugged and put her thumbs under the straps of her backpack. She sighed and turned her attention back towards Lawson. "How safe is this sanctuary?"

Dire Hoef
01-27-2014, 10:58 PM
"That is good my dear..", Emmanuel spoke softly

Emmanuel suddenly felt that she wanted this to happen, this made him feel wanted. He was adored before by any human since usually he would murder them before they had a chance to speak. He only recently had a human slave, but this one tops them all, and with this he glanced at the woman as she licked the blood from his lip. Deep down he smirked sinisterly, and suddenly picked her up and carried her up the stairs. He wanted this woman more than anything, and he knew this for a fact.

"Of course your won't my dear.. You were born to join the darkness.. You were born to worship me.. No matter what any human tells you. You were born to love the darkness and its inhabitants. Death will not take you, because you have immortalized by the Seal of Death. The Seal of Death seals your fate so that if you will not leave me presence by death or any other outside force," said Emmanuel with a careless smile.

He reached the master room and pushed open the doors with one hand and stepped into the room closing the double doors behind him. He moved over to the queen size bed and set her down upon the bed. He stripped himself of his upper chest clothing and looked towards the female with dark eyes, knowing things were going to get interesting.

The Creator
01-27-2014, 11:26 PM
"As safe as any other place, I suppose. It was a thriving area at one time but things happen and families were broken up. Some were.... let's say driven away for various reasons. Here is your home, number 10. If you need anything, please let me know." Lawson pulled out a set of keys and handed them to Valerie.
"Your keys, Miss Valerie. I hope that your stay will be an enjoyable one."

He turned with Morticia on her arm. The house was unfurnished but he was sure that she would managed. Together, they walked to Morticia's home where he was spending some time at until his home was finished.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i325/TheCreator7/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/SanctuaryCommunity1_zps804b0006.png (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/TheCreator7/media/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/SanctuaryCommunity1_zps804b0006.png.html)

ShadeyBirdy2
01-27-2014, 11:43 PM
When he told me I would never leave his side, when he told me I was immortal so I could forever be his a smile broke across my face. Not a small shy smile. No, exactly the opposite. I was grinning like a fool. I was his forever! As long as he would have me anyway. I couldn't look away from him until he set me down. I glanced around realizing where I was a blush forming over my cheeks I looked back to him the blush getting darker as her stripped some of his clothing off. I bit my lip as I watched him my heart beating faster. I reached down and unbuckled my heels sliding them off. I was a bit nervous cause I had honestly never been...intimate... with anyone. I'd been so wrapped up in my dark fantasies that I just...ignored everyone that made advances. My heart was pounding and I feared that I might do something wrong. I shifted to sit on my knees. My snow white bangs slid over my right eye hiding it and I chewed on my lip breathing harder unable to drag my eyes away from him. I dug my nails into my skin dragging them up my thighs a bit trying to calm my breathing pushing the hem of my dress up a bit. My mind was racing. Everything i'd ever truly wanted was happening in one night. A smile took my lips as I realized how lucky I was. And how much I was giving him. Everything I was everything I could give. Literally. Even my virginity would be his if he wanted it. I took a deep breath and tried to let instinct help me. I laid back pulling my legs together for more of a tease stretching out with my arms over my head I bit my lip and watched him. I was his... Every little bit of me was his....

Dire Hoef
01-27-2014, 11:56 PM
"Belong with me, my Black Rose", Emmanuel spoke with ease

He noticed how of much of her body he was giving him. He knew that this ideal would soon come to pass and with this, he tried to keep a calm look upon his face ocassionally slipping a few dark smirks. He moved towards the bed and seen her giving him a teasing sort of pleasure. He smiled deeply with sinful desire, and with this he laid upon her dragging his cold lifeless fingers across her small body. "You my child have deserve my full attention as well as my body.. You have the will of a pure blood and the desires of Bloodlight."

"May our love spread across the abyss..", and this he began to soothe the females skin before moving towards her neck with ease and swiftness knowing that she has already contracted the vampiric curse and for that she knew as well as Emmanuel that no matter how many times he would drink her blood she would not die. He moved his fingers up the females dress, hoping to spark some interest.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-28-2014, 12:13 AM
My body shivered with every touch. His caress was like icy pleasure. I closed my eyes a small sound escaping my lips my body involuntarily arching into his. I shifted my arms down so I could slid my fingers across his shoulders and arms tilting my head a bit exposing my neck again. I lifted a leg slightly to drag it up along his up to his hip my dress falling down my leg. My heart was beating wildly. I knew he could hear it. I knew he could hear how excited I was. My breaths shallow and quick my hands quivering as they caressed his skin. My body responded to his every touch shifting to get closer to where ever his fingers moved to. His praise made me purr in delight. Literally purr. I never realized I could purr. It sounded....right some how. I opened my eyes looking into his face my eyes again filled with admiration. This being was my God now. I would worship him as he deserved to be. I...I needed him.

Dire Hoef
01-28-2014, 12:26 AM
[This is the song that playing in my head right now: Awesome Music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpEtinoYfV4)]
Emmanuel felt Esmerelda's heavy breathing but suddenly was surprise to hear her pure but that didn't stop him from closing the deal.

Emmanuel chuckled cutely at the pur, but that didn't stop him from sealing the deal. Drinking blood of anoter vampire is absolute pleasure to the other vampire that's getting their blood drunk. He sunk his teeth into the neck of this now immortalized vampris and slowly drunk the life from her now empty soul. He knew that she would find much pleasure in this since this was the sinful desire that most vampris's look for in their vampiric counter-part. He pulled back and with some blood leaking from his lips from before. This time he held the drinking for a second or two longer and with that he locked lips with his vampiric slave and continued to arose her attention by caressing her now cold body.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-28-2014, 12:49 AM
(This is what the scene is playing to in my head: Favorite song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRG6EICUwqY))

The exact moment my heart stopped I knew i'd remember it forever. My eyes were closed and I was reveling in the touch of my Master. My Creator. My God. I was reborn and nothing in the world mattered except for this moment. I opened my eyes slowly looking at the roof my eyes fading into grey then transforming into a blood red. My pupils became slits and I gasped arching up hard as my heart beat one last time then stilled. When I pupils became round again I slowly rested back against the bed a moan slipping from my throat. I parted my lips breathing out of reflex and closed my eyes again. A wicked smile formed on my face and I slid a hand slowly into my master's hair and softly whispered to him. "Take me, my Master...." I arched my body a bit into his caressing the back of his neck. When his lips met mine I parted my lips and slid my tongue across his lips to taste my blood. It was delicious as a human, but now it had a whole new meaning... I groaned faintly at the taste and pressed my lips into his.

Bunnybearbird
01-28-2014, 01:05 AM
Valerie dropped her bag on the ground. She sniffed once then turned around. "Hold on a second!" She said calling after Lawson. She ran up to him "This isn't what I paid for Lawson. This is a half-blood house. I'm appalled that you think so lowly of me." She said with a sneer. "I want a full blood house or I'll take myself, and my money, else where." She crossed her arms over her chest and raised her eyebrow at Lawson.

The Creator
01-28-2014, 01:29 AM
Morticia gave Lawson a slight nod and Lawson smiled.
"Just checking to see if you were a true blue blood or not. You passed so come with me. You will reside in F. If you wish to rename your house, you will need to go the mayor's office and pay the fee. Here you are. It's fully furnished. Enjoy your stay."
He held out his hand to receive the keys back and he held the other set in his other hand.

Bunnybearbird
01-28-2014, 01:42 AM
Valerie dropped the keys in Lawson's hand and then picked up her actual keys. "This is more like it" She said walking into her house. She dropped her bag on her bed and and looked around as she put her clothes and such away. She walked out of her house a short while later and decided that the tavern would be a good haunt. She found her way over and handed the bartender some money before ordering a shot of whiskey and downing it.

Dire Hoef
01-28-2014, 06:09 PM
"Indeed my child.. Now that you've entered the Abyss.. Never let go.."

Emmanuel now successfully converted his now vampiric slave, she would now become more useful to him. He tried not to show any dignification, of this notion but it was too hard not to. He quickly moved his fingers throughout this vampris's body feeling her cold touch. Would he become her slave? Or is it the other way around? He wasn't sure. All he could think about was this woman's sexual desires, "You have entered the Abyss, and with this your true desires shall show.." He suddenly felt her lips connect his, and with this he lifted his hand towards her cheek feeling its cold touch.

Why did he ask for this slave? He wasn't sure with that question either. He knew that his Sexual Desires were wanning feel the presence of the sun slowly creep upon him, but something caught his attention hearing foot steps coming. Then a moment later there was a knock on the door, and with this he called to who ever was at the door of the master room, "Who is it?"

"It's Sigfreed my sire, we have received a message from your father..", said Sigfreed with his voice muffled by the doors.

The Creator
01-28-2014, 06:39 PM
As the morning sun's rays started to creep over the horizon, several men in a small box truck stopped in front of the local hotel. They set to work immediately to set up four new vending machines. If one was nearby, a person could hear various noises floating up from under the ground. In an hour the men were in the said box truck and were driving away.
On one box was a sign which read:

Free one day only! Transylvania Chronicles is your newspaper of events, news and rumors of the community.
For only 1 thin silver coin a day- providing that you return the scroll handles- you get all of the news available to you by you and your residents.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-28-2014, 07:05 PM
I growled slightly from the interruption, but decided it would be a bad idea to push him. I closed my eyes and forced myself to relax at least a little bit. I opened my eyes again and watched him waiting for his order. "M'Lord... Is something the matter?" I reached up and gently caressed his cheek. I was curious about the message, but I knew better than to over step my boundaries. I merely waited. I was a little worried that his mood would swing from whatever this message was. All I could do was be here for him. I suddenly noticed that I cared for him beyond the thought of Master. I wanted to be his. Not just his pet. I wanted to be with him. And through the gift he had given me I could be. But only if he wanted me. I smiled warmly at him. I decided in the back of my mind to find a dress to surprise him with...something gothic yet regal. I gently kissed his lips then laid back caressing his cheek still. I didn't want him to leave.... I wanted him to stay... But I figured he'd leave so I just waited.

Dire Hoef
01-28-2014, 07:17 PM
He looked towards his now female companion before looking towards the door

"Esmerelda, get dressed my dear.. Since you are mines.. I can not let you out of my sight..", said Emmanuel standing up from the bed, "Do find better clothing my dear, woman's dresses should be in the closet over there", he pointed towards a closet like room before coming back to the doors and opening them.

"Sire, its about your father.. He want's to know how is the assassination coming?", said Sigfreed with a monotoned look and voice, paying no attention to his half naked master.

Emmanuel moved towards his upper body clothing and quickly put them on knowing the sun had finally arrived. "Knowing my father he is going to get anxious about the assassination and with that being said, I guess its going smoothly. Make sure your report to him immediately before the sun rises. I can already feel its painful rays.."

Sigfreed nodded, "Yes sire as you wish", and once again he disappeared into nothingness.

Emmanuel looked back at his now female lover, not just his pet. "You have deemed yourself worth to bare my children, but that time will not come until I have succeeded in my mission."

The Creator
01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Morticia went to bed after a very long discussion with Lawson. Most of it was lost on her for her mind was on other things and not on Lawson. She hoped not to be involved in such a boring discussion ever again. It was like talking to Leon when he was in one of his 'moods'.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-28-2014, 07:51 PM
I felt a little insulted when he told me to find 'better clothing', but that disappeared completely when he mentioned baring his children. If i'd been alive i'd be blushing. I had noticed before how old world he was and loved it. I smiled and curtsied to him. "Yes, M'lord." I made my way to the closet he indicated taking my heels with me. I scanned through the dresses trying to find the perfect one. I smiled when I finally found the right dress (http://www.cosplaybuy.com/images/cosplay-costume/victorian-gothic-lolita-red-dress-ball-gown-prom-1.jpg). After redressing I walked back out to him and stood before him locking my fingers together waiting wor him to either approve or send me back. I thought he might enjoy it if I wore a Victorian style dress. I was doing my best to impress him. I smiled softly. He looked amazing. I just hoped my outfit would compliment his. I found myself again looking at him with deep admiration. He was everything i'd ever wanted and he had chosen me to be his. And I had impressed him enough for him to bestow upon me the gift of being a Vampire. And apparently I had impressed him even more than that and had become something more to him in such a short time. I wasn't just his pet now. I was his still, but now... I was a bit more of an equal. I never would be equal to him, but I had at least gotten closer.

The Creator
01-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Transylvania Chronicles- Edition 1
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i325/TheCreator7/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/The%20Transyvania%20Chronicles/139086860743563_zps21ef7749.gif (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/TheCreator7/media/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/The%20Transyvania%20Chronicles/139086860743563_zps21ef7749.gif.html)

Welcome to the first edition of Transylvania Chronicles. I am your editor and owner. News may be sent to me through the News Vender. Anything may be submitted but I reserve the right to edit each item and items may be tossed as pure garbage.
This Village of Sanctuary is now 4 days old. We have new resident last night, Miss Valerie Brassora. I wonder what she is hiding from.
We mustn’t forget the main owner of this Village, Miss Morticia Lugosse. Shame on you for having a half blood and diluting the pure bloods! But it is not yet born……
We have had our first murders!
The first shipment of pets was delivered last night. After Miss Morticia and Lawyers Dawson’s departure - Miss Morticia wanted to inspect the first shipment- a pair of guards had their necks snapped. The person must be quite strong to be able to do this and I’ll let your imagination tell you who or what species could do this feat!
The Good Doctor was quick enough to shot the intruder with one of his patented splinter delivery system. Not that anyone has seen or owned one except the Good Doctor himself. I wonder what his name is? Oh yes, he is still alive for he was helped by an assistant of his. He did not examine the pets but the assistant did after immobilizing his head and securing it with a brace. I hear that he will soon have titanium rods placed in his neck. One of the lightest yet strongest metals known to the world.
But wait! How can the main intruder be the dead male? As far as I know, dead males can not break a neck. There must be someone else in this Village that is intent on getting what he (I’ll explain why ‘he’ in a bit) wants. He took what he wanted in my humble opinion.
A rather beautiful female pet that was not afraid of vampires (A rather unusual type of pet indeed!) was kidnapped. A beautiful female pet would be the kind that a male vamp would like not a female……. I wonder if she is still human or not.
The other three pets are safe and sound, been classified as good specimens for pets. The sell of these pets has not yet been set.
If you have any juicy gossip or news or an event coming up, feel free to use the News Vender next to the Transylvania Chronicles box.
I hope that you have enjoyed these tidbits of news and will come back for more. Until next time, fare thee well!

Dire Hoef
01-28-2014, 08:04 PM
See her now in a suitable dress it was time to rest for now

Emmanuel scanned his lover's dress, "You look fine my dear..", he said soothingly and softly.

Emmanuel knew the sun to be rising at any moment so it was about time sleep, since he felt tired already. He moved out of the room taking her with him, knowing there was a coffin large enough to fit both of them in together. He smirked softly, "Esmerelda my dear, i've lived 300 years, and for that i've sticked to old traditions. My family has been with this Earth for generations upon generations. I've asked Sigfreed before i've arrived here in Sanctuary to build a special coffin made for the comfort of two people. The Sun is arising and we need to shield ourselves from the light since the light is dangerous to us.."

They have been walking for a moment now and with this they came to a room that had one door, but the door itself was beautifully designed to fit to Emmanuel's liking. Once the two of them came to the door rays of light were already peeking in and time was fading for him and his lover. He opened the door quickly and moved his towards the coffin which was about the size of king size bed. He smirked and opened the coffin settling himself down on one side of the coffin seeing it field with roses and cushion for a softer sleep. He awaited his lover to settle down next him, so they could sleep the day away.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Three hundred years? I was merely nineteen. I would remain nineteen forever in body at least. I smiled and slid into the coffin with him. I shifted over to rest my head on his chest and closed my eyes. "Thank you for choosing me. It means more to me than I can ever express." I realized how tired I was only just now. I'd had a very long night. I smiled and sighed contently drifting off as I reflected back on the events of the night. My whole life had changed just from meeting one man. One last thought drifted into my head as I fell asleep. And I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "I realize... You never told me your name. May I know it, Sire?"

Dire Hoef
01-28-2014, 08:33 PM
"My name...?", Emmanuel questioned himself as well as Esmerelda.

"My name is Emmanuel Bloodlight..", he said softly knowing that she was curious of his name when she first met him. He quietly closed the coffin so that sun would shine through. The smell of roses caught his fancy and with that knew that it had certainly been a long night. He would need to be extra careful not to show himself to the people of Sanctuary. He also had stolen a pet from that strange doctor, so that move would be all over the news here in Sanctuary. So in order to prevent his cover being blown and his possible arrest he needed to lay low for awhile a move with care. He sighed with fatigue and slowly drifted to dream-like state where the scent of roses comforted him as the well the presence of another. This feeling has been with him for generations since he had left his home, hoping father would take fancy to the type of situation he was placed into.

The Creator
01-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Night came so slowly to Morinda. She hated to be in a coffin so she had a specially made bed. It had three sets of daylight blocking curtians all of a dark color of blue which was pulled around her during the day. The bed had a tall wooden head and foot board as well as a wooden ceiling. It was way too large for her slim body and was more than ample for two people.

She would stay inside this cozy bed and was able to sit up, lay down, or even stand to pace if she wanted to until the maid came to open the curtians. Morticia slide out of the bed and went to her closet to choose a http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i325/TheCreator7/400-%20Props/Clothes/Southern%20belle%20type%20dresses/Freeship-Velet-Renaissance-Victorian-Gothic-Marie-Antoinette-civil-war-Southern-Belle-Ball-Gown-Dress-US-6.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/TheCreator7/media/400-%20Props/Clothes/Southern%20belle%20type%20dresses/Freeship-Velet-Renaissance-Victorian-Gothic-Marie-Antoinette-civil-war-Southern-Belle-Ball-Gown-Dress-US-6.jpg.html) to put on. She would then have her first meal of the day. The maid was kneeling to tie her laced up boots when Morticia gently brushed the hair away from the maid's neck to alert her that she was breakfast. The maid was used to this for she had been with Morticia for several years and about every other week, Morticia would drink from her.
Morticia leaned over to the waiting neck and the silent maid. She slowly licked the spot where she would drink from but she like to have some adrenoline in the blood. She would gently sucked on the artery and rolled it around in her mouth to prepare the anticipation of the bite. Then when the maod's heart was racing, she would bite the artery and began to suck the blood out. The throbbing warm metalic blood would flow into her mouth and filling her stomach a bit. She could drink her dry but she did not. She would drink until her thirst was slackened and the maid was released. Morticia would then ring a bell and a butler came to retrieve the semiconsciense maid.
Morticia would continue on her way to the parlor to think about the day's events.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-28-2014, 10:27 PM
I woke with a start my eyes wide as I tried to figure out where I was. Slowly I remembered. The scent of roses... The body laying next to mine. I reached up to place a hand on my chest half expected to feel my heart beating wildly. It was still. I relaxed and tried to recall my dream. It was what I had dreamt that had woken me so suddenly. I decided to keep it to myself, though it did trouble me some. I took a deep breath inhaling the scent of the coffin. Of my Master laying beside me. Of the night outside calling to me. My throat burned and stomach ached. Was this what it was to be hungry? So many new things. I'd studied and studied preparing to embrace the moment I became a vampire. No amount of studying could prepare me for it. I loved it. I felt like my true self. I looked at the face of my sleeping Master and smiled. Nothing would make me happier than to stay with him for eternity. If it was fate or merely luck I was happy to have met this man. I flicked my tongue across my fangs fascinated by the feeling of having real ones. I stared up at the lid of the coffin. How would the rest of the town react to what he had done?

Bunnybearbird
01-29-2014, 01:23 AM
Valerie woke up in her coffin, not quite sure how she got there. Her throat burned and her senses were heightened and dulled at the same time. She had a small stain of blood on her shirt and she wasn't sure how that got there. She sat up and knocked her head on the coffin before opening it. "Not used to sleeping in these bloody things." She walked up to her bag and grabbed jeans and a Sherlock t-shirt and put them on after a shower. She put on her combat boots and walked out and grabbed the paper that had arrived earlier that day and sat down and read it. "Hmmm." she said aloud to herself. "Man knows a bit much, doesn't know about me though, keeping it like that." She nodded to herself and stood back up before walking back to her house and putting the scroll ends on the table. She ran out into the woods to catch her dinner.

She ran after a rabbit and took it into her clutches before quickly snapping the neck. She never liked killing so that she could feed but she convinced herself that it was just part of life. She summoned her sharp vampyre fangs and bit into the rabbit draining it dry. She licked her lips not wanting to waste any of the sweet life blood of the animal. She stood up and walked back to the sanctuary, hyper aware of everything going on around her.

Dire Hoef
01-29-2014, 07:44 PM
Night fell upon Emmanuel's Gaze, and with this came the awakening he was hoping for

Emmanuel awoke, he was slightly confused on what happen last night, but his thoughts remained clear. He silently looked over towards his lover with a sinister smile, "Hello there my child.." He lifted the lid on the coffin silently lifting up to a sitting position. Since it was night, he would be able to move more freely, but with that in mind he would risk letting his presence be known to Sanctuary. He stepped out of the coffin and awaited the arrival of his butler Sigfreed.

Sigfreed stepped through the door that lead to the coffin a moment later, "Hello, sire, how was your sleep?"

Emmanuel smirked, "It was pleasent with my lover by my side.. She has made my sleep the up most peaceful.. Any word from my father..?"

Sigfreed nodded, "I told him everything that has happen so far and with that being in mind he warns you not to cause some much attention to you. Even though your a powerful Bloodlight family member he doesn't expect you to give away your presence so easily. He suggest putting on some sort of mask to cover your face incase you were to step outside this home and take a load off on some of the low-suspecting half-bloods that own homes nearby."

Emmanuel nodded with delight, "Knowing my father, he has accepted that my power of exceeds his in a way no vampire could understand. Even though information of us Bloodlight children are unknown to other vampires which makes the Bloodlight family more secretive and powerful at the same time. This is going to be interesting, and with my father's information on the Lugosse family heir. This mission will be a terrible easy sense our target is pregnant. "

Sigfreed nodded, "Shall we depart for the Lugosse household then to finish the job?"

Emmanuel, "Do make preparations, I want my appearance as a Bloodlight family member to be beautiful." He turned his attention to Esmerelda, "Let us go my love, The Lugosse Family Heir awaits us..". Emmanuel gave his hand with ease knowing that Esmerelda would take his hand.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-29-2014, 08:03 PM
A smile crossed my lips as I took his hand and stepped out of the coffin standing by his side. I hadn't meant to hear their conversation, but it was inevitable with them standing so close. My mind was racing. I didn't know much about this town. I'd have to learn quite a bit. I'm guessing though that the Lugosse was a threat to Emmanuel. He was so aloof though that I imagined she wasn't much of a threat. I smiled up at my Master. My stomach twisted with anticipation. I wanted to watch him slay this woman. I wanted to see just how powerful he was. I worried silently though that she would use my weak state against him. If it came down to it i'd gladly sacrifice my unlife just like I sacrificed my life to him. I brushed my fingers through my short hair straightening it. "Do you wish me to find something elegant to wear, My Sire?"

The Creator
01-29-2014, 08:18 PM
Dawson came down later not exactly refreshed from his sleep. Morticia knew that he must have stayed up late into the morning for business reasons. She walked over to him and massage his shoulders.

"A hard night's work, Dawson" she asked softly as the baby stirred.

"Diffinately was. I think a stroll would do me more good than harm, Morticia dear. Want to come along?" He said gently as he stood up.

"Delightful idea, Dawson. I wuldn't know what to do without you. AnnaMarie, please bring me my cloak and be quick about it.Perhaps we can take a look at the males. I'd like to have a second pet. Samson is still good but it takes time to break in a new pet. And examle is a good way to train." Morticia spoke as the maid was nearly running with the cloak.
"You look lovely. Now to find you a second pet and a husband perhaps?" Dawson spoke kindly to the young Vampyre.

They left the house and headed to the hotel where others were gathered around some vending machines.
"What id going on here?" Dawson asked in the midst of the confusion.

"Sir, there is a newspaper vending machine here now. It is giveing out free papers! Everyone wants one before they run out." one vampire spoke up with a scroll in hand.

While Dawson was busy talking to the vampire, Morticia had slipped past the others and took a scroll. By the time Dawson was finished talking she had the scroll and was handing it to him.
"Let's go to the tavern and see what it says...." Morticia spoke softly.

Dire Hoef
01-29-2014, 08:22 PM
http://www.fantasmagoria.eu/images/uploader/ha/564x752.g/half-length-coat-4-1.jpg
http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/processed/07162449.detail.a.jpg
http://img0.etsystatic.com/015/0/7408770/il_340x270.445598572_8bkm.jpg
http://www.ohtallinn.com/thumb/vampire-hunter-smscs_97561_thumb.jpg

'What shall Morticia do, in the last minutes of her undead life?', Emmanuel thought for a moment

He looked towards Esmerelda with a smile, "If that is what you wish, then you are free to do so. I shall be waiting for you downstairs in the foyer." He let go of her cold grip and made his way through the door and moved down the hallway with ease. He had to place his bets on his power, and also considering that Esmerelda was going with him to witness this sinful act. He smirked, 'If I show how powerful I am to her then, she will not leave my side forever..', he thought with ease. He moved towards the master room and looked through the closet parallel to the woman closet and found men's wear. While searching for the right clothing he stumble across a rather interesting top and decided to wear it. After that he came across some slick looking dress pants, and decided to wear those as well.

Once he was finished dressing, finding some suitable shoes, he stepped out and made his way to the foyer. He stood there with Sigfreed, waiting for Esmerelda to change and prepare for leave.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-29-2014, 08:44 PM
I made my way to the bedroom. I stepped into the closet and changed as quickly as I could. Victorian dresses were a bit frustrating, but I loved them. I hoped the dress I had picked would be alright. I certainly liked it. I smiled and pulled the thin shawl around my arms and made my way to the foyer. I was still wearing my gothic choker from when I first came to the town. I smiled a bit shyly at Emmanuel when I walked over to him and stood before him. I was very eager for us to leave. I wanted to see his power. He'd been so gentle with me. I wanted to see his other side. He looked quite stunning in the outfit he had picked. The night was calling to me though so I couldn't quite focus on how he looked. He had almost all of my attention, but my eyes kept shifting to the door. I could smell the night air. Hear owls calling into the night air. I could almost feel the air caressing my cold skin. It was exhilarating. There was so much to experience in my new life. I wanted to see it all. I looked back to Emmanuel and smiled at him.

http://galleryplus.ebayimg.com/ws/web/260937674821_1_0_1/1000x1000.jpg

Dire Hoef
01-29-2014, 08:52 PM
{Thy picture is cracked.. Thy can not see thou picture}
"You look stunning my child..", Emmanuel said with a simple smile

Emmanuel nodded with a gentlemen like appeal and took Esmerelda by the hand. He stepped through the front doors and with that came a carriage in which Sigfreed opened the door for them to step into. Emmanuel smiled softly as he settled himself down within the seat of carriage. "Esmerelda my dear you look stunning tonight, but tonight there will be bloodshed. I was given the task of killing a Lugosse heir and in order to fulfill this task I must head to the Lugosse estate. You are coming to witness my true power as a Bloodlight child."

Sigfreed went to the front of the carriage that somehow got to sanctuary, and with this he sat down and waited for the young mistress to settle herself in as well and with that they can be off.

Bunnybearbird
01-29-2014, 09:06 PM
Valerie walked through the sanctuary at a leisurely pace, her hands in her pockets. Her eyes were still blood red from her recent feed. She walked past the group gathered around the vending machines and towards the outskirts of the sanctuary. She sat there and watched the night, the animals scurrying away, the people mulling around all oblivious to her existence. She smiled for people watching was one of her favorite pass times.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-29-2014, 09:13 PM
(Fixed it)

I settled into the carriage quite excited, but keeping myself calm. I smiled at my Master. "I am very eager to see this show of power, Sire. Thank you very much for the compliment." I rested my hands in my lap. "I do not mind that there will be bloodshed." My body reacted when I said the word blood. Hmmm... I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "If anything i'm more excited, because of the prospect of bloodshed. Surely you've noticed how odd I am?" I smiled as I waited. I felt maybe I had said a bit much, but it was too late now.

Dire Hoef
01-29-2014, 09:30 PM
{That's beautiful}

'She is certianly something of another world', Emmanuel thought with a slight chuckle.

Emmanuel silently chuckled feeling the carriage, jerk forward. "Yes I've certainly noticed how 'odd' you are in retrospect of my ideals of you.", Emmanuel said with a slight chuckle. He knew that she was trying to provoke some sort of rage within his heart but certainly he had too much praise to be angered by this woman. He smiled deeply noticing the quick shift in her body when she mention the word "Blood", to him. "Ah. Yes, the bloodshed shall be quite satisfying in a way. I'm sure you realized the reason you were picked.. You have the ability to become my lover, and with that it is your choice. I have had a lover in a hundred years.. So with the new generation in place and you now immortalized, you may have the privilage of taking the lover's place at my side."

He knew that would be stretching it, knowing his sister. But didn't care since he had a undeniable desire to love this woman even though he hadn't expected things to go so smoothly and quickly. As the carriage closed in on the Lugosse estate, he realized that showing his power would result in Sanctuary getting burned down. With that in mind he needed to hold back on his power, and with this he wiped this thought away from his sub-conscious.

Bunnybearbird
01-29-2014, 10:37 PM
Valerie spotted a strange carriage pulling up to the sanctuary and stood up. Strange anything was bad to her. She didn't know whether to run back into the safe that was the sanctuary or watch this play out. With her pink hair she would stick out, but she decided that she would stay around and watch the goings on.

The Creator
01-29-2014, 11:04 PM
Lawson guided Morticia to the Tavern next door where they sat down to order a drink.
Morticia order AB while Lawson ordered A.
"Let's see what this paper has to say...... Accurate so far right down to your pregnancy. What! The guards were killed last night and the Doc had his hea snapped as well. But his assistants were able to immoblize it. An intruder was killed but it seems not to be the main culprit. That young girl was kidnaped! That young girl was the prize of the lot. We need to find out if all of this is true. Finish up Morticia and we'll check out the pets." Laawson spat out in anger.

"I agree. It is a big loss to the fund. I hope that he is caught and rather quickly. Perhaps we should hire some kind of a police force. I wanted this place to be quiet place for us to retreat to." Morticia downed her drink in a very unlady like way before standing up.
Lawson did the same and together they headed to the hotel ........

ShadeyBirdy2
01-29-2014, 11:30 PM
I smiled shyly as I listened to him. "I fear I may be too bold, Master, but I would gladly be your Lover if you would have me." I glanced down at my hands feeling very shy all of a sudden. Despite my cold skin I could have sworn I felt my cheeks warming. Something struck me and I looked up into my Sire's eyes. "Master, do you think the Doctor will try to take me away from you?" The worry stung. I did not want them to take me. I only wanted to be in his presence. I frowned slightly glancing out of the carriage. Fear teased my brain. I was weak compared to the other vampires. Not only was I new-born I had never been a fighter in my human life either. If it came down to it though I wouldn't leave my Sire's side without kicking and screaming. Perhaps a little biting. I chuckled to myself at my little joke then shook my head and looked back to my Master. His presence always called for me to look at him. I was drawn to him. I wanted to reach out and touch him. Make sure that this was all real. That he was really mine. I slid my fingers together to keep from touching him. I'd need to respect his space and only touch him if he touched me first. I smiled again. I don't think i'd ever smiled so much in my life. Being an outcast all my life didn't warrant smiling every day. I was finally where I knew I belonged. Something in the back of my mind though nagged at me. I could feel something was wrong. Something was going to happen tonight that Emmanuel had not planned. I pushed the thought away and calmed myself. For now it didn't matter. For now. I only cared about what he did.

Dire Hoef
01-29-2014, 11:48 PM
Once the carriage came to a stop within Sanctuary Emmanuel smirked

Once the carriage came to a stop to a tavern that would of suited Esmerelda taste. Sigfreed stepped off the horse-drawn driver seat and with this he rushed over to the side and opened the door and waited patiently. 'Looks like before we set up our task, we must feed this woman so that she has a taste to human blood..', Emmanuel thought as he stepped out and looked towards the tavern and stepped inside taking a seat. He order a drink that was A+, this was the tastiest to him.

Once settled he waited for his lover to settle, "Well of course Esmerelda, you may be my lover if you so desire.. I will not call you my pet any longer, but you are a mistress in my eyes and everyone elses. You are now equal to me.."

ShadeyBirdy2
01-30-2014, 12:10 AM
I settled down and glanced up at Emmanuel. When he said I was an equal to him I froze. No I couldn't have heard right... My mind was distracted when a glass full of red liquid was placed before me. The scent hit me almost immediately. It was hard to resist downing the glass in seconds. I shakily reached out and picked up the glass. I was nervous and excited. I was a bit embarrassed, but I just couldn't help my reaction the the liquid in front of me. I knew my eyes had turned a dark blood red. I tipped the glass onto my parted lips closing my eyes when the liquid spread out onto my tongue. The sensation hit me all at once. A soft moan rumbled in my throat and I had to force myself to set the glass down. I didn't want to drink it all at once. I wanted to savor it. I licked my lips opening my eyes and staring at the glass. "Why in the world would any vampire feed off animals when they have this..." I spoke softly kind of dreamily brushing my thumb across the glass. "Again I must thank you..." I didn't finish my thought just staring at the blood. I could feel my body reacting to it. Welcoming it. Adoring it. A small smile spread across my lips. "The more you show me. The more you let me experience... The more determined I am to stay." I dragged my eyes away from the glass and looked into his eyes. "I will never leave you, my love."

Bunnybearbird
01-30-2014, 12:17 AM
Valerie followed the two as they went into the tavern. She sat in the back corner of the establishment so that she could keep an eye on them as she sipped on her beer that was set in front of her. She saw that the girl, poor thing, seemed hopelessly attached to the man. He was handsome, had to give him that. Both vampires, the girl smelled horribly of half blood, her scent assaulting her nose. He didn't seem to be offended by her smell so he must have been the one to change her. Half-bloods always smelled horrid, specially when they were new, so she couldn't have been more than a day old. She felt something quite wrong about the two and decided that she would continue to keep her eyes on them.

The Creator
01-30-2014, 12:48 AM
Lawson and Morticia went into the hotel and the manager was acting a bit nervous.
"I am so sorry, Lady Morticia and Lawyer Lawson but there was an intruder last night. I am not sure how but he broke Doc's neck and stole the young girl. I do have extra gaurds there now and I have placed garlic strands about to help the situation. As an another precaution, I placed some seeds in the elevator and in the hallways. Men strung up garlic out the third floor windows as well." the manager spoke as he tried to remain calm.

"You fools! How are we to exmine the pets if there is garlic strewn all about! And who ordered those vending machines and that paper? That is how we found out the news before you told us." Lawson spoke in a low menacing voice as he picked up the manager who was doing his best not to faint.

"I just wanted to protect the ones left is all. I didn't know what else to do!" he whispered hoarsely.

"You had better keep these pets in better shape and in their rooms. I do not want any more mishaps. Be glad that I am a patient and a pacifist." he spoke low and his eyes were deep red as well as glowing.

Morticia was seething but she stood there just tapping her toes.
"I ought to teach you a lesson. Come here....." she pointed and the manager came whimpering. She simply tilted his head to the side and bit his neck with a sharp hard bite before draining the manager of his blood- just half of it since she had just been fed as well as he being O- which was her least favorite type.
Once she was done with him, she threw him across the room against some bell hops.
"You better get him to bed. He will be a bit worn out for a few days. Make sure he drinks plenty of fluids to gain back his strength. Next time he may not be so lucky."
She walked to the door with Lawson behind her.

Dire Hoef
01-31-2014, 12:35 AM
'Hm.. I wonder what the pure blood, is doing', he thought as he noticed the pure blood staring towards them from the far.

He had noticed a pure blood staring towards them from the far. It was highly unlikely that this pure blood was with te Lugosse family, but he couldn't be too sure. He turned his attention away from the pure blood and towards Esmerelda knowing her full way that she wouldn't leave his side. "Of course my dear, you have been loyal this entire time.. And, i'll give you praise for that determination.", he said softly also spotting her sensation towards the blood. "You have been turned for a reason my dear.. And i'm aware that you know the reason why, but i'll only say this once.. Once you become my Eteneral bride, there is no going back from being a half blood.."

His eyes turned from comfortable to cautious and slightly serious. He quickly shifted his thoughts towards the pure blood sitting off in the distance. It was a woman, but for the sake of time he would call her out from the far, "Its impolite to stare at a royal from the far.."

ShadeyBirdy2
01-31-2014, 01:17 AM
I turned my head to see who Emmanuel was speaking to. I noticed a woman watching us. Another vampire. My stomach twisted. Why was she staring at us? Did she know who I was? I looked away feigning disinterest. I took another drink from my glass calming a bit as I did so. Why should she take any thoughts in my mind anyway. Emmanuel was much more interesting. Besides he said I'd be his Eternal Bride. This thought brought a smile to my lips. I didn't want to turn back. This was my life now. I wanted this all my life. I would never give it up. I finished my glass slowly relaxing and taking everything in. I listened to the quiet bustle of the tavern. Somewhere behind me I heard someone mention a newspaper. He said something about what was in it. I froze and listened intently. Someone had found out about Emmanuel taking me. Even questioned if I was still human. They said nothing about who either of us was or how we looked just that we existed. I calmed knowing it didn't outright implement Emmanuel in my...kidnap I guess you could say. Eventually someone might figure it out, but for now we seemed to blend in a little bit. The only person with any real interest in us was the vampire staring across the way. Surely she did not know who we were? Honestly few people would know who I was. Aside from the doctor and a few guards at the hotel third floor no one had seen me as a human. I imagine the Doctor wanted me back though. I was a rarity as a human probably would have fetched a good price. I much rather how it actually turned out though. I was happier than I'd ever been thanks to Emmanuel. I didn't want that to change ever.

Bunnybearbird
01-31-2014, 01:47 AM
Valerie just smirked at Emmanuel, her features looked almost bored as she looked from him to his little 'Pet'. She looked at him with knowing eyes swirling her beer around in her bottle. "It's impolite for one to shout across a room at someone as well." Her voice soft as silk and practically dripping honey. She leaned back in her chair, she knew she was playing a dangerous game, but it was just so much fun, fun she hadn't allowed herself to have in a long time.

The Creator
01-31-2014, 09:48 AM
~Oh Morticia love, you have made an enemy of someone who is far stronger than yourself. Yet I dare not show my face even for you. You did not care for me as I would like but I.... I have fallen for you hook line and sinker. I fear the name of Bloodlight for what was done not only to myself but to you as well as the others that were sentenced. While I still feel that we were right in our way of thinking, we must be more careful. I do hope that you can protect Morticia, Lawson. I will keep a watch from here with my minions.
I am glad that I kept myself busy while everyone was gone. As long as no one figures out how or where I get the information, I will be safe. Modern world does have their advantages with their high tech machinery.....~ a lonely figure sat and watch from his advantage point.

He was interupted by a minion.
"Sire, the scientists have completed their task. Will you come and see the results?" the minion asked.
"Not at this particular moment. The may be a crisis soon and I want to be on hand for it. I'll check it out when I have a chance. Tell the scientists to take a 12 hour break. Also alert the captian on duty that we may need to use some of the new technology tonight so be ready for anything." he spoke without taking his eyes from his work.
"Yes Sire." the minion responded and left.
~You young vampire, had best take heed of your words and actions before you become one of the Bloodlight targets. I should plant some garlic but that would bother my lovely Morticia.....~ he thought as he continued to listen in to the conversation in the Tavern.

Lawson knew better than to say anything about anything until Morticia settled down. A wild feeding like that was a hint that sonething was wrong. Silently Lawson followed her back home and when she threw the cloak to the nearest servant and headed to her bekived piano, he knew that he could rest for a while. He sat in a chair nearby while Morticia played with a wild reckless abandon that showed her anger and unsureness. Soon Lawson fell asleep.

Dire Hoef
01-31-2014, 11:25 AM
Emmanuel crossed his arms slightly, narrowing his eyes

"In all honesty you are the one to have started this...Unwelcoming conversation..", Emmanuel said with with some displeasure in his voice. At some point in this converstion, he and Esmerelda would soon be in-titled to arrest but that wasn't going to be the case since his power aws ancient to these pure-blood imbeciles. "Mind your tone pure-blood. Adress your elderly properly or risk being killed..", he said sipping his blood softly slipping a smirk here and there. He knew for a fact that if he were to stay here any longer it would result in vampiric annoyances that would of called for lethal-measures. He sighed before looking towards Esmerelda, "My dear, do go wait in the carriage.. I shall pay the fee.. We must attend to our duties before the night is finished.." He quickly glanced at the pure-blood knowing his anger would arouse the suspicion of his well being here. He quickly shifted his hands to some sort of telekinetic trance that moved the chair next to this pure-blood to only scare her.

ShadeyBirdy2
01-31-2014, 07:02 PM
I stood and curtsied to my Sire. "Of course, Sire." I stood straight and made my way out of the tavern. I smiled softly at Sigfreed as I stepped into the carriage. I settled down and calmly waited. The taste of blood was still on my tongue and I smiled to myself. I sat up straighter the weight of how important I was to Emmanuel hit me. I softly chewed on my lip while I waited. My heart ached when we were apart. I knew we couldn't be by each others side ever hour of the night, but I still missed him. I looked down at my hands. My skin had gotten so pale. I loved it. I had been pale as a human, but this was perfect. I realized i'd never see the sun again. I honestly didn't care though. The moon was so much better. I shook my head to clear it and sat back waiting for my Sire.

Bunnybearbird
01-31-2014, 09:08 PM
Valerie looked at the chair as it moved with a bored expression. "My elder?" She said with an eyebrow raised. There were very few vampire families that she knew of that could have such power, but none of them had any reason to be in the sanctuary. This aroused her curiosity even more. "So what are you and your newblood doing here?" She sounded conversational like nothing was out of the ordinary.

Dire Hoef
02-01-2014, 12:29 AM
He waited a moment before actually thinking of what to say

He sat there, before standing to his feet, "I was given special conversational information to the Lugosse heir about the whereabouts of Judge Bloodlight. The man who sent vampires to their grave. As a house member of his legislative branch, I was given special priority to see to it that the Lugosse heir is given the information swiftly and quietly without any sort of struggle."

He stood from his seat and calmly moved towards the Tavern's exit, "It would be wise not to step in the way of political matters that pretain to such vampris's desires to know more than they should. With that in mind I bid you farewell.."

He stepped out of the Tavern and into the night, and he couldn't help but notice the type of attempt he had made to ensure that is power was greater than any vampire could have suspected but his father was much more powerful than him. That is why he is feared within the vampiric community not for that of a judge but that of a Lord. He moved towards carriage with ease stepping into the Carriage seeing Esmerelda calmly waiting for him. He settled down and sighed deeply, "Feeble pure-bloods always picking there nose into something they don't belong." He motioned Sigfreed to ride on further and with this the Carriage lurched forward before moving in a slow but fasten pace moving its way towards the Lugosse household.

Bunnybearbird
02-01-2014, 02:05 AM
She heard his pause and immediately after that she disregarded most of what he said. As soon as he left she decided to pay Morticia and Lawson a visit. She turned into her wolf form and dashed unseen to the backdoor of the Lugosse household and knocked on the door three loud raps.

The Creator
02-01-2014, 04:11 PM
A servant went to the back door in surprise and with another servant for protection. She open the door slightly since the heavy chain was still in place. The other servant held a large bundle of garlic.
"Good evening... wolf?" the puzzled servant spoke uncertianly.

Meanwhile, Morticia was wearing down from her mad piano playing and was beginning to be more calm.
Lawson seeing that Morticia was caliming down, he silently left to do some investigating on his own.

Bunnybearbird
02-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Valerie realized that she hadn't turned back and did so as she thought of it. "The names Valerie Brassora. I live in the sanctuary. Quick question were you guys expecting visitors today?" She said eyeing the garlic. "By that in your hands my guess would be no, hmmm interesting. Do you mind moving it? I won't attack you, I haven't had human blood since I was a young one." Her eyes flicked behind the servants for her ears picked the piano music.

The Creator
02-01-2014, 07:11 PM
The two servants looked at each other and opened the door to let the wolf inside.
"What do you mean visitors? I think that we should say something to Lady Morticia. Come with us but no funny business."
They lead the way to the Parlor where Morticia was now playing softly.
"Excuse me, lady but this wolf has something to say." the servant spoke carefully.
Morticia turned around and faced them. She studied the wolf before speaking.
"You may go. Wolf please state your business." she spoke softly with worry in her eyes for she just noticed that Lawson was gone.

ShadeyBirdy2
02-01-2014, 07:15 PM
I reached forward and lay a hand on his. "There's no need to get upset, Sire. She will learn soon enough to keep to herself." I smiled a little darkly. Then I lifted a hand to his face and gently coaxed him forward to plant a soft kiss on his lips before sitting back again. I laced my fingers together on my lap and smiled calmly at my Sire. I was still quite eager to see my Sire show his power. I bit my lip slightly while my mind wandered. I day dreamed about him covered in blood with a twisted smile on his face licking the blood of his hands. I shivered and forced myself to come back to reality looking down at my hands.

Dire Hoef
02-01-2014, 07:35 PM
As the Carriage pulled up to the Lugosse family home Emmanuel gave a softy smile knowing it was almost time.

Once the carriage came to a lurching stop infront of the Lugosse household, Sigfreed rushed over and opened the door. Emmanuel stepped out and set his foot down upon the bricked road and looked towards the front door of the home. He smirked slamming his walking stick down upon the ground causing the ground to jerk upward slightly. His power was just now on the rise and for that he smirked even more sinisterly. His eyes started to gleam Dark Crismon. He stripped himself of his upper chest clothing and for that Sigfreed picked up the upper chest clothing and handed Emmanuel his gloves. He smirked and took them putting them on, but these gloves took the discription of MMA gloves. His hair elongated and turned white, and with this is power was now in full stride. This was the power of the Bloodlight family and for this he knew what he had to do.

He looks over his shoulder and gestured his lover, Esmerelda, "Come and watch true power of a vampire at work.." He cackled sinisterly before moving fowards to the front doors of the household using his Telekinetic energy to blow the doors in sending them flying. "Where is Morticia Lugosse?", he questioned the household itself.

Bunnybearbird
02-01-2014, 07:41 PM
"I told them my name." She said leaning against the door frame shaking her head fully vampyre again. She saw the worry in her eyes and then put her hands up. "I will do nothing to you, I simply came to warn you that a very old vampire and his newblood were just at the tavern and I've never seen them before, and by the direction of the carriage they were coming here. So unless you were expecting visitors, I would expect them." She said with her eyes trained on Morticia looking for anything that would give off possibly who they were or whether or not they were expected.

ShadeyBirdy2
02-01-2014, 07:58 PM
I watched my Sire with absolute fascination. I stepped out of the carriage following him eagerly. His sinister laugh sent shivers down my spine. He mood was infectious. It was absolutely delicious. I wanted nothing more then to drag him off to a dark corner. Perhaps after all this was over I could. I giggled softly to myself standing a few feet behind him as he entered the castle forcefully. He was even more amazing then I had imagined. My eyes were bright and excited, but I calmly kept my distance and watched with a sick grin on my face.

The Creator
02-01-2014, 08:02 PM
"What was his name? Tell me quick!" Morticia asked quite loudly as the ground rumbled under her feet. She looked towards the door and whispered
"Never mind his name- flee for your life......"
She turned into a bat and flew out the window and up into a nearby tree.
A servant came running to the door.
"Hello, the Lady of the House is out at the moment as is Lawson. How may this lowly servant assist you?" she spoke as she bowed her head to Emmanuel.

"Damnation! He had to learn that move. I am glad that I was able to reinforce a few places with steel beams including The Lugosse home. The hotel and tavern are reinforced as well as several other homes. Now to use my secret attack......" he pushed a button and in the distance, bells could be heard coming closer and closer which resulted in the bells getting louder. Horses were galloping towards the village at a fast pace and the bells were attached to their reins.

Bunnybearbird
02-01-2014, 08:25 PM
Valerie quickly ran out of the room, opened the back door and turned into a wolf. She crept around the corner to see the events going on. She wasn't strong 'damn it.' she thought to herself. 'A pet, that's what I need, then I might be of some help to someone.' She dashed over to where she was told earlier that the pets were kept. She turned back into her vampyre self and then spoke to a worker. "I need a pet." She said putting another roll of cash down on the counter.

Dire Hoef
02-01-2014, 08:25 PM
'Hm..', Emmanuel thought..

Emmanuel stood there before gripping the servant by the neck using his Telekinetic ability and a moment later threw her into a wall. He stepped into the household and looked around seeing servant's peek their heads out at the commotion in the Foyer. Emmanuel looked at the servant's eyes as they stared him down with a horrorid and terrified look upon their faces. He stepped forward appearing behind one of the servants and snapped their neck before grabbing others with his Telekinetic ability throwing them around the Foyer as well as down the halls that lined the home. He called for Morticia, "Morticia!! Show yourself my darling!"

ShadeyBirdy2
02-01-2014, 08:43 PM
My eyes went wide as I watched him toss the servants around like rag dolls. It was... breath taking. I bit my lip the scent of blood filling my nose. I shivered dragging my nails across my arms. This was almost too much to bear. It was driving me crazy in the best way possible. I leaned against a wall still watching digging my nails into my arms to keep my hands still. I'd seen violence, but this...this was amazing. I was panting slightly even though I didn't really have breath. My eyes glittered in excitement. My body was shaking and I couldn't stop smiling. "Sire...you're amazing..."

The Creator
02-01-2014, 08:51 PM
"This is unusual but ok, I'll let you have your way. Choose one from the pet floor. Jimmy, take the lady to the pet floor please." The manager took the money and placed it in a box. He was very shaken up from the earth shaking.

The bells were ring louder as the horses came to the Lugosse home. The horse ran around and around the house as they were trained to keep circling so that the bells and the ringing bells will disable the vampire due to his/her sensitive hearing. A simple but effective deterrant......

Morticia kept still as she could be. She could see who it was by his manner. He must be a Bloodlight and the only vampire family that she hated with a passion. Morticia heard the bells and knew that it meant trouble for her since they would render her helpless. She fell towards the crook of the tree where she could bury her head under her wings.

Dire Hoef
02-01-2014, 08:58 PM
Emmanuel fell to one knee hearing ringing in his ears.

Emmanuel fell to one knew trying to shield his ears from the rining outside. He didn't know what to make of this and for this he was pressured to do something or else his ears would explode. He looked towards Esmerelda feeling his power decrease and for that he would suddenly feel weak. He tried to reach for her, "Esmerelda!", he would scream his name over the constant ringing of the bells but with this he was now weak against these bells. He fell forward upon the foyer floor, losing consciousness. He didn't know what to make of the situation but with this he couldn't more or at least speak his mind.

Sigfreed, not a vampire, took Esmerelda by the hand and disappeared returning to their home outside of Sanctuary. "That was close Mistress.. And for that you must stay here with me, Sire can handle himself for now.. He is one of the ancient vampires of our time.. He won't be killed that easily.."

Bunnybearbird
02-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Valerie heard the bells, but being not directly near them they were a mere headache inducer. She quickly looked over the humans and picked the one labled Neal. "I'll take this one." She said as she grabbed Neal and took him to her home. She needed to do this, she knew she did, the bells still lingering in her ears. She sat him down on a chair and then took another and set it directly opposite of him before sitting down and looking at him with her blue eyes for she had come down off of her blood high after the tavern. She just looked at him trying to make herself bite him. 'But where?' She tilted her head slightly and saw marks left by other vampires on his neck, she sighed and couldn't quite make herself do it. "Damn it!" She said throwing her hands up in the air before bringing them down and running her fingers through her hair.

Ҫζσͼϗώϙяϰ
02-01-2014, 11:51 PM
It had happened again. He was constantly being swapped from the hands of one vampire to another, and here he was, sitting in a small room like an animal at a pet store. It was painful at its best, sheer torture at its worst - once, he had even had a master who had gotten some sadistic pleasure out of torturing him before taking his blood.

He glanced up as somebody entered the room, saying, "I'll take this one," as she grabbed him. After she dragged him to what was presumably her house, she sat him down on a chair and proceeded to stare at him.

And kept on staring.

Well, this was starting to get awkward. Neal had already furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head and looking at her, until she started muttering to herself before standing and swearing. Irritated, Neal decided to speak up, wanting to get over with it as soon as possible. "Would you mind hurrying up? We humans don't necessarily enjoy the whole blood-sucking thing, and the suspense is killing me." Absentmindedly, as he mentioned sucking blood, his hand went up to rub his neck where the scars from previous masters were.

The Creator
02-01-2014, 11:57 PM
Most of the staff at Lugosse home were either dead or badly hurt, however there were those who slept during the night and did household chores during the day. They were huddled together with the day butler clucking over them.
"Now that was just a small quake. Nothing to worry about. I shall go down and the men will follow me. Come on..." The head day butler, James lead the way downstairs to find various servants either dead or badly hurt. He turned and put a finger to his lips for silence. It just dawned on that there were bells ringing around the house for some odd reason.
"To the parlour, men! We must protect our lady with our lives if we must!" James yelled as he rushed into the main hall to find a man kneeling in pain. He stopped in his tracks because the ringing would not do harm to humans but it did to vampires. He lifted the man's head to reveal his face racked in pain......
"Take him to the celler and put the garlic around the cell on the outside. We will deal with him later. The rest of you follow me to find our Lady!"

Three men took the vampire downstairs to the celler and dumped him into a cell with a simple cot that had simple wool linens. They stood guard after they place strands of garlic across the floor and ceiling of the cell. There was no window to worry about.

Dire Hoef
02-02-2014, 12:10 AM
'Where am I..?', Emmanuel questioned himself seeing two guards infront of him

layed there silently staring up at the top of what seemed like a cage. He looked around seeing a two guards standing in front of the entrance to this cage he was laying in. Suddenly the smell of garlic caugth his nose and for this he knew he was trapped. He sighed leaning against the wall of the cell, "Well my.. My.. Aren't I in a pickle." He noticed there was no windows but the only door that lead outside. He was hoping that he would get out of here alive and see Esmerelda face once more. He stood to his feet eyeing the garlic strands that strayed across the floor. He looked towards the entrance and shook his head, before standing there putting his hands behind his back and looked down with a sinister grin..

ShadeyBirdy2
02-02-2014, 12:12 AM
I screamed and kicked as Sigfreed dragged me away. I yelled for Emmanuel my eyes wild. The bells were driving me insane, but being forced away from him was worse in my mind. When Sigfreed finally let me go after taking me to Emmanuel's home I slammed a fist into a tree. "I can't stay here!" I snarled my eyes glowing a deep red. "He needs me!" I slumped to the ground and sobbed into my hands. "But that ringing...That horrid ringing...." I furiously wiped the tears away. "That B*tch!" I snarled baring fangs. "She did this! She'll pay!" I stood clenching my fists and turned to Sigfreed. "There must be something we can do!" My knuckles were scrapped up from punching the tree. I rubbed them absent minded forcing myself to calm down. I took a deep breath and brushed off my dress. My eyes still glowed with fierce anger. "Tell me what I can do..."

Dire Hoef
02-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Sigfreed, being the demon that he is, shook his head, "For the time being all we can do is wait.. There is too much attention and besides you would be killed if you were to go in guns blazing. I've been with the Bloodlight family for ages now and I know that Emmanuel is a tough fighter out of everyone in his family." He stood firm and tall knowing if he were to lose his cool in a situation like this he lose control of his emotions. He looked towards his mistress with a strong look, "There is something important you can do.. And that is holding off until the attention is stirred away from us. I'm sure you have feelings for sire, but now is the time to think cautiously and consider our situation at the moment."

Sigfreed knew that the time would come for him to use his powers against something so feeble. He was the only demon in contract with the Bloodlight family and for that he needed to realize who he was. He looked towards the mistress and tried to calm her, "As I said before we can't do much at the moment.. We can only wait until Emmanuel breaks out.. He knows me and I know him and for that we must wait a see what the sire does at this very moment."

The Creator
02-02-2014, 12:34 AM
James came down the stairs with a pair of sprayer canisters.He gave one to each of the two guards next to the cell.
"The Lady is gone. I want to know what happened to her, vampire or you shall get a taste of this concentrated garlic juice. I am serious about finding my Lady. Now speak or suffer the consequences."
James knew that he would be backed up by the other two but he was not very happy being left to deal with a vampire. The night butler, Bascomb was badly bruised and had a broken arm from the ordeal. He was splinted and put in his room to rest until the human doctor could be found.

Morticia was wishing that the bells would go away for she was trying to keep her sanity. It was so hard to keep counting invisable grains of rice as she laid there in misery.

Lawson was knocked down by the bells and was laying off to the side of the road. He tried to stuff his hankerchef in his ears to help drown out the noise after he tore it in half. When he finally was able to stuff his ears he was able to stand however shakey like. he began to make his way back to the Lugosse home.

Dire Hoef
02-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Emmanuel smirked, 'You must realized who your speaking to first'

Emmanuel cackled with delight, "If I told where Mrs. Lugosse went she would be dead before long.." He stood there before actually gaining his power once more. He looked up as his eyes glared deep crismon and with this the entire celler began to shake. His hair turned white and elongated and with this development he cackled even louder. He stepped forward feeling the burn of the Garlic strands and for that he didn't care. He used an unknown power and disappeared in a flash leaving a blackish flame behind. He suddenly appeared within his own home falling over from the over usage of his power and laid there upon the master bedroom floor. He slammed his hand down causing noise to whoever may be within the home at that very moment.

ShadeyBirdy2
02-02-2014, 12:49 AM
I turned when I heard a noise knowing it could only be him. I fled into the house hitching my skirt up a bit to make it easier to run. I found him lying on the floor and quickly moved to his side dropping to my knees at his side. I placed my hands on his face and looked him over quickly. "Emmanuel?! Please speak to me! Tell me you're alright..." I fussed over him checking for injuries finding strands of Garlic on him brushing them off quickly crying out from the pain of touching it. I gritted my teeth and hugged Emmanuel tightly. "I was so worried..." Tears were rolling down my cheeks again. I couldn't help myself. I'd feared losing him. I'd feared never seeing him again. "She'll pay for doing this to you." I whimpered faintly I sat back a bit caressing his cheek still crying. "I...I thought i'd lose you...."

Dire Hoef
02-02-2014, 12:59 AM
Emmanuel looked up at Esmerelda silently giving a wonderous smile

He looked at her with a weaken smile, "You need not worry my lover.. For I am too strong to be defeated so easily."

Sigfreed stepped into the room shortly after and crossed his arms slightly, "You done good sire.. I'm glad you are alright.."

Emmanuel moved his head towards Sigfreed feeling sudden strikes of pain and grunted knowing his strength was now less than he had hoped it would of been. He smiled, "I just need rest is all.."

Sigfreed narrowed his eyes noticing something that had caught his eye before hand. He saw a flame like tattoo that has now spread from his left side to his lower left stomach. The curse was worsening and for that he needed to keep his eye upon Emmanuel's movement more closely. He knew the pact he made with him would soon take over his body and he would become a unstoppable Demon Hybrid. It was said ages ago, there was man from the very same family who made this pact and the end result was the entire eastern hemisphere going up in flames.

Emmanuel looked towards Esmerelda, "I thought I almost lost you..too.." and with that he lost all his strength and fell into a deep sleep because of it.

Sigfreed sighed, "The curse would worsen the more you use that power of yours sire.. But besides that.. Mistress do put him to bed, he had enough for one night.."

ShadeyBirdy2
02-02-2014, 01:14 AM
"Of course..." I calmed and stroked his cheek. A small smile played on my lips. I took a deep breath I guess now was when i'd test my new strength. I picked him up into my arms a little surprised by how easy it was. I nodded to Sigfreed. "I apologize for not thanking you for getting me out of there, but thank you." I smiled kindly and carried Emmanuel to our coffin laying him down inside. I made a note to ask about the flame tattoo later on. I kissed Emmanuel's cheek softly then turned and walked out of the room closing the door softly behind me. I needed to find something to do. I couldn't sleep right now...

Dire Hoef
02-02-2014, 01:33 AM
[] Sigfreed []

The Attention was now turned from Emmanuel to Sigfreed, the demonic bulter.

Sigfreed settled down upon the nearest chair and wonder what the tattoo will do to him if he continues to be like this. He rubbed his chin and wondered why the sire would push himself to do something so valgur. This problem would only esclate the curse, and for that he needed to caution Emmanuel for the that very reason. He heard movement upstairs and decided to wait for Esmerelda to jump at the chance to actually speak with him. He leaned back in his chair staring into the fire that was started by his fire breath. He sighed deeply, 'Sire will not be happy about the curse's reaches, but if he doesn't realize it soon or else he would become the demon hybrid told in the Book of Alderon', he thought with some sort of uneasiness.

Bunnybearbird
02-02-2014, 05:26 AM
"I know, I know." She said pacing in front of him. She couldn't bring herself to do it. She figured she'd be of no use to fight tonight anyways. She circled him before sighing and slumping down into her chair. "Your room is over there." She said pointing to the extra bedroom. "Or you can sleep with me. Not sure how this pet thing works. Do I need to get a collar? Errr..." She shook her head and walked over to her fridge. "Are you hungry?" She turned to look at him trying to cover up her awkwardness.

Ҫζσͼϗώϙяϰ
02-02-2014, 05:32 AM
Now Neal was very confused, and pretty suspicious as well. Disturbingly, he was used to abusive masters who used him more as a punching bag than a blood source. But...what was this? She didn't want to drink? "You do realize that if you don't drink, you'll die, right?" He was pretty sure it was his duty to mention that before she hungrily ripped him to shreds or something.

And then she continued speaking, and Neal suddenly realized what kind of person he had been sold to. A perfect mark. Somebody that gullible would be extremely easy to deceive, so he could hopefully get out. His skills may be a little rusty, though, so he'd bide his time before an escape attempt. But now he was confused on how he was supposed to act. So he decided to go with his normal behavior. "It's not my place to say where I'll be sleeping. And I'm pretty sure you decide whether I eat or not." Oh, she was flailing to cover up the awkwardness now. Wonderful. Neal was starting to think that getting ripped to shreds may be better than this.

Bunnybearbird
02-02-2014, 05:48 AM
She shut the refrigerator door, stepped up to him and, although smaller than him, she was pretty sure she was stronger than him. She looked up at him. "Don't you have a mind of your own?" She said sternly with her hands on her hips. "Let us get a few things straight. Please don't try to escape, I would possibly kill you." She wasn't sure that she would have the guts to do that, but she'd say it anyways. "Another, I'm a V-A-M-P-Y-R-E which means I don't need you to live, I need you to be stronger than the V-A-M-P-I-R-E that has been hired to kill me. Thirdly, you sleep where you want, but the windows are all sealed, as are the doors. And last but not least, If you're hungry eat." She was getting her ground, her speech became more solid as she spoke, she was gaining confidence that maybe she could do this whole human blood thing and survive. She smiled her eyes locking with his 'Valerie Brassora, you're no ones pushover' she thought to herself.

The Creator
02-02-2014, 03:59 PM
When Lawson saw the horses running around the house he knew that he had to do something- anything..... He stumbled forth and caught one of the horses and the horse stopped and shook it's head. The bells stopped ringing to his relief. He then stumbled into the house to find Morticia only to see day servants cleaning up a huuge mess of blood and bodies.

"Where is Morticia?" he asked faintly, fearing the worst.
"At the moment, we do not know Sire. A few men are out looking for her. We had a visitor who is quite strong and angry. We do not know who he is because none of us has seen him before." one female servant looked up from her scrubbing.

Meanwhile the 6 horses silently and slowly walked to the stable where they came from.........

Ҫζσͼϗώϙяϰ
02-02-2014, 05:17 PM
"Mind of my own. I kind of had that mindset tortured out of me," Neal muttered, but started to reconsider the situation anyway. Either she was trying to trick him into misbehaving so she could attack him (which he sincerely hoped wasn't the issue) or she was actually trying to be nice. But once she started to lash out and become more commanding, Neal became more confident himself. Orders. He could do orders. They were easier to follow than strange question-order hybrids. It didn't mean he wasn't going to completely ignore the "don't escape" rule, though. "In that case, I'll pass on the room, and I'll take the spare room." He winced as he realized that came out a lot stronger than he thought it would, and quickly scanned the vampire's - sorry, vampyre's - face for any reaction.

Bunnybearbird
02-02-2014, 05:48 PM
"Torture?" Valerie looked him over again, lifting up his shirt slightly. She gasped when she saw the scars. "That's just sick, it's bad enough that you had to have the blood drained for feeding, but for fun." A look of utter disgust crossed her face as she stepped back. "You may change your mind at anytime, or not." She said with a smile when he chose his room. His voice sounded stronger and it made her feel good, she wouldn't stoop down to the level of his previous owners with torture tactics and horrid things like that. She saw him wince and questioned just how horrid those vampire's were. "Why are you so afraid, beyond the torture tactics, if I may ask?" She looked at him and leaned against the kitchen counter with her arms folded over her chest and her ankles crossed out in front of her, a very calm look on her face. She was trying to calm the man, though she couldn't tell if she was doing a good job or not. She was always fascinated about how the people actually felt when they were being fed on, since she only received human blood in goblets when she was young, she never had the opportunity to drink straight from the vein.

The Creator
02-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Lawson was quite upset about no one knowing where Morticia was and she was his number one responsibility! If anything should happen to her or to that baby, the village could be taken away from her by old rules! How many years did she have before it reverts back to..... No he couldn't and wouldn't let the Lugosse property go back to that family! No way in Hell could that be allowed.
He just had to find Morticia and never leave her alone until he could get her married. Even if he had to marry her himself not that he really wanted to do so……. He shifted into his wolf form and began to sniff the ground around the house but no trail or scent of Morticia could he find. The horses had made a horrible mess of the main yard but at least the maze garden was unhurt. She might have gone into her own private sanctuary of the maze! He headed that way and hunted to no avail. Morticia was not any where nearby….… Now what to do?

The Creator
02-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Mortia was still a bit groggy as she was nudged by something. She still had a major headache so she simply obliged the being and moved. When she open her eyes, she was blinded by the early rays of light which made her move towards the darkness of cover. She moved further in the safety of the darkness where she was surrounded by more beings. A blanket of soft warmth surrounded her so she moved a bit more until she found a comfortable spot. She settled down into a deep sleep.

Lawson came back to the house exhausted when he saw the rays of light creep over the horizon. At least in the wolf form, he wasn't hurt from the light but he needed to get out of it and to bed after a good drink. He still worried about Mortcia because he didn't catch a scent of her any where in the village or in the nearby woods. His heart was pounding with fear that she was kidnapped. He changed forms after he was inside and the servants helped him to his room. They brought a large goblet of blood which he drink before laying down. His manservant carefully close the lid of the coffin so that not a speck oof light could penetrate through.

Moticia's servants were quite upset for they had lost their mistress and did not know what to do. Who will take them in or what kind of a master or mistress will they have? A few even had children and were worried of they would be split up. So little that they could do and great were their worry. They clung to each other and consoled each other as they did their jobs.........

Iatos
02-03-2014, 11:52 PM
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i325/TheCreator7/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/The%20Transyvania%20Chronicles/z1_zps45f6af7e.png

Weather Report:
Economy:
Politics:
Today's weather will
Shares of Human blood CO, up 20%.
The support for Barrad Ohana up 2%,
be cloudy with 20% chance
Clicking Bell: down 12%
The Support for Gorge Mush down 4%
of Sunlight.

Today's News:

It have come to our attention that less females want to show their tits on the first date, and that more males are raped when they walk alone during the night time, its recommended to never walk alone...especially if your human...

There have been sightings of Werewolves on our borders lurking in the forests, what their intentions are is still unclear but its highly advised to be cautious of the forests and stay far away from their perimeters.

~Latest rumors directly from the mouths of our local citizens~

Vampires of Sanctuary are Devastated over the loss of the Guards, and the kidnapping of the young girl, and quoting directly from our own Lawson who was guiding Morticia to the tavern a while ago.
"Let's see what this paper has to say...... Accurate so far right down to your pregnancy. What! The guards were killed last night and the Doc had his hea snapped as well. But his assistants were able to immoblize it. An intruder was killed but it seems not to be the main culprit. That young girl was kidnaped! That young girl was the prize of the lot. We need to find out if all of this is true. Finish up Morticia and we'll check out the pets."

To which Morticia came with very well spoken words that should be headed by all. "I agree. It is a big loss to the fund. I hope that he is caught and rather quickly. Perhaps we should hire some kind of a police force. I wanted this place to be quiet place for us to retreat to." Morticia said while drinking her booze like a man.

Soon even a Highborn vampire would join in, coming in nothing less than a Carriage, apparently he think lowly bitches like his Dear 'Esmeralda' have the same status as the nobles with soothing words like. "Well of course Esmeralda, you may be my lover if you so desire.. I will not call you my pet any longer, but you are a mistress in my eyes and everyone else. You are now equal to me." the bachelor said to his Damsel.

A personal Visit at the local hotel from Morticia and Lawson reveal not so impressive responses to the events.
"I am so sorry, Lady Morticia and Lawyer Lawson but there was an intruder last night. I am not sure how but he broke Doc's neck and stole the young girl. I do have extra gaurds there now and I have placed garlic strands about to help the situation. As an another precaution, I placed some seeds in the elevator and in the hallways. Men strung up garlic out the third floor windows as well."

In response to our fan question starting with

Q: "You fools! How are we to exmine the pets if there is garlic strewn all about! And who ordered those vending machines and that paper? That is how we found out the news before you told us.", We can only say that.

A: We did order the Vending machines!, we also ordered someplace to place our Paper.

And it seems the Events heated up when Morticia threatened the manager. "I ought to teach you a lesson. Come here....." after he had said both A ."I just wanted to protect the ones left is all. I didn't know what else to do!"

and

B "You had better keep these pets in better shape and in their rooms. I do not want any more mishaps. Be glad that I am a patient and a pacifist"
Thrilling events in our own small town...

Back to the Tavern we got some exciting information directly from the mouth of the Highborn. "I was given special conversational information to the Lugosse heir about the whereabouts of Judge Bloodlight. The man who sent vampires to their grave. As a house member of his legislative branch, I was given special priority to see to it that the Lugosse heir is given the information swiftly and quietly without any sort of struggle." thrilling indeed, how will these events play out?
The Highborn advice locals to stay out of his way...
"It would be wise not to step in the way of political matters that pertain to such vampire's desires to know more than they should. With that in mind I bid you farewell.."

~
The New fancy Vending machines are now fully operational and you can find a lot of uncommon and even rare items there for a bargain price, if you haven't checked them out you should do so today!

Inventory:

Yellow:
(Red)Bewtiching Night Essance!...For the Cheap price of 4 silver pieces you can now get an Entire hour of sun relief.

Mystery Candy: With mysterious taste that is sure to surprise every time.

Blood Pills: Extremely thirsty?...well with these new blood pills you can make servants produce more blood for you
to drink fresh from the source.

Blue:
Cat treats: Give your servants something to really purr for~ May actually be a nice treat for the ladies, and make them especially catlike in bed~

Cuffs and Leashes: For when you need more help with dominance at home you should check out these two new toys!.

Virgins Potion: For the low price of twenty gold, you can get your hands on this Extremely rare and potent potion!...Tired of Servants and your lady to not be as tight as when you took them the first times?...well now you can make them tight like a virgin once more. Its also good for ladies, as it enables you to experience the joy of a manhood better once more.

Green:

Troll figures: Newly developed Trolls for all collectors and Children out there.

Bone Chess pieces: Rare and Unique Chess pieces made out of bone to spice up your games.

Fake Relics,Garlic and other pranks: Check out these goodies for all your practical joke needs.

The Creator
02-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Morticia woke up and wriggled out of the nest of bats. She crawled out of the old hollow tree just outside her own home. She stretched her wings and flew up into the night. She hunted for the one who was at her home. She was sure that she if she could find him and his lady friend then she could perhaps find a way to reason with the lady friend perhaps...... She was not sure where to look but knew that they were not in the village. She headed towards where she thought there might be a place for it was one of the few clearings. She saw the house in the middle of the clearing. She noted where it was compared to her own home. She then flew off to check out the other places but no houses where in the clearing but there were wolves in one clearing..... something to keep track of when she had other things under control. Morticia quickly flew home, down the chimney and into her bedroom where her bed curtians were pulled. She slid between the curtians and laid down on the bed to sleep for it was near morning after a very exhausting night.

ShadeyBirdy2
02-04-2014, 12:54 AM
After spending some time wandering the house I eventually crawling into the coffin with Emmanuel and fell asleep at his side. I still worried over his condition, and my hand still burned from touching the garlic earlier. I didn't really care though. I let myself drift off till the next night. When I woke I just lay there beside my Sire. I didn't want to leave his side. I wanted to wait until he woke.

Dire Hoef
02-04-2014, 05:43 AM
The sweet smell of roses caught his inner attention and with that he slowly regained consciousness. He opened his eyes to find that there were sharp pains that were scattered amongst his body. He wasn't sure what to make of it but when he shifted his head and saw the worry look upon Esmerelda's face he immediately realized what happened the previous night. He gave a small smile, "Hello my dear Esmereld-", he was suddenly cut off by sharp pains within his mind and for this he grunted in response to the pain. He lifted the coffin lid and coughed up blood knowing the curse was starting take its toll. He sat there, with his head hanging low. He did not want Esmerelda to see him in such a sorry state of anguish, distress and pain.

The Creator
02-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Lawson woke up and dressed hurriedly so that he could check and see if Morticia came in. He was quite relieved when he found out that she was in bed still. He went downstairs and had a goblet of blood while he sent his manservant out to seeif there was another paper. The servant came back with the paper. Lawson began to read the paper and noted that once again the paper put in quotes that he and Morticia had spoke. He was flustered as to how they got into the paper unless the staff at the Hotel told who ever was printing the paper or sent it down the Gossip Tube. He carefully rolled the scroll up and went over to the Hotel to speak to the manager.

He walked inside the Hotel and the manager went pale.
"Who sent what was said here to the paper?" Lawson demanded with his eyes glowing red in anger.
"I have no idea sir. But it was not me and I have questioned my staff as well. Part of it was in the Tavern as well, sir." the manger spoke softly.
"That is true. I want to know who is doing this reporting and why. I am going to do so investigating. If you hear anything, report it to me at once, day or night." he spoke then turned to leave.

When Lawson arrived at Valerie's house he knocked on the door quite loudly then stepped back to wait for someone to answer.

Bunnybearbird
02-05-2014, 04:04 AM
Valerie pushed off the kitchen counter when she heard the raps on the door. "We'll talk in a moment." She said to Neal as she walked up to the door and opened it. She stood in the doorway. "Oh Lawson, what an unexpected surprise. What brings you to my house?" She asked him leaning against the door frame.

The Creator
02-05-2014, 12:46 PM
Lawson smiled with his fangs showing and he held out the scroll newspaper.
"I was wondering if you have ever read the paper from the vending machine in front of the Hotel? It has a lot of actual quotes and happenings from our community. It even has a bit of info about you and someone who is called the HighBorn in it. Let me read it to you.....

Back to the Tavern we got some exciting information directly from the mouth of the Highborn. "I was given special conversational information to the Lugosse heir about the whereabouts of Judge Bloodlight. The man who sent vampires to their grave. As a house member of his legislative branch, I was given special priority to see to it that the Lugosse heir is given the information swiftly and quietly without any sort of struggle." What do you know about this paper? Or more exactly have you been putting bits of overheard gossip in the Gossip Tube located in the Vending machine?"

Iatos
02-05-2014, 01:13 PM
~
Morticia, when you read this letter that means that the lord of chaos has yet again awakened...Of all the nights I've been craving to see your soft supple body in the moonlight this must've been the night when i've wanted it most. I am afraid I might not be able to make it to you after all...I don't think I can escape from my prisson here...that's right, I've always been a prissoner of my master. I'm not sure if I will still be living or be dead when you read this...but know that if I do survive tonight, I will try to meet you...to have the chance of holding your hand and kiss it in the moon light....

Oh Morticia...since the day we met, oh so many years ago I have't met a single being in this world more beautiful than you. Your like the Aurora on the sky, an eternal beauty of flickering lights that each and every one makes me fill with joy and excitment.

Oh Moricia, your like the moon eternally beautiful and your light and embrace is what I crave every day as I go to sleep. And like the moon not a single star can match your glow and your beauty, no people or beings of this world can be like you..

Oh Morticia, Like the river in moon light my blood flows at the thought of you...down to the ocean that matches the happiness I feel whenever I read a letter from you...

Oh Moricia, Could I choose my life...I would choose to spend it all with you...all wake moment I would dedicate to loving you...to take care of you...

Oh Moricia...I love you...I love you and only you...oh Moricia...I wish you could be mine...forever.

~
-Attached to the Letter was a box, a present of sorts wrapped in paper and it had Maricias name on it.

The box contained.
-1 Collar with a heart shaped name tag of pure gold that said 'Morticia my love'
-1 Leash of the finest leather with a golden end to it.
-1 pair of Furry Dogtailed Panties with a middle that could be opened for 'playing'
-1 Dog furry bra, that also could be opened for the nipples.
-1 Soft small dog bone that squeaked slightly.
-1 a couple of Dog biscuit shaped candies that contained fine blood quality.
-1 pair of fluffy hancuffs like the rest.

~~
~

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i325/TheCreator7/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/The%20Transyvania%20Chronicles/139086860743563_zps21ef7749.gif (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/TheCreator7/media/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/The%20Transyvania%20Chronicles/139086860743563_zps21ef7749.gif.html)

A head of the 'head' manager at the local resturant has been found on a pike near the forest. The cause of death except decapitation is unknown, its still being read into if the werewolves have something to do with this or what the reason behind the unfortionate murder is.

Morticia is reported to be 'missing' and apperently the tension between the Bloodlight family and the Lugosse is heating up, perhaps this is the cause behind it all?...with most of the staff at the Lugosse estate brutally slaightered it may not be very surprising the head Morticia is missing.
Yet its proved that one of Morticia's pawns said the following in an conversation: "For the time being all we can do is wait.. There is too much attention and besides you would be killed if you were to go in guns blazing. I've been with the Bloodlight family for ages now and I know that Emmanuel is a tough fighter out of everyone in his family." it seems her pawn is working double edged.

It seems thought the Highborn of the Bloodlight was injured in the battle and with a touching conversation with his 'slave wife raised to noble status' we could hear the following words be spoken.

Pet: "I...I thought i'd lose you...."
Highborn: "You need not worry my lover.. For I am too strong to be defeated so easily."
Random Pawn: "You done good sire.. I'm glad you are alright.."
Highborn: "I just need rest is all.."
Highborn to pet: "I thought I almost lost you..too.."
Random Pawn: "The curse would worsen the more you use that power of yours sire.. But besides that.. Mistress do put him to bed, he had enough for one night.."

Very thrilling, how will this turn out...and what is this about a curse?...stay tuned.

~~~
Work Page:

Recruiting, the local Resturant seek a new 'head' manager, preferably one with their head still attached to their shoulders. You need to be skilled in leadership, business, have several years of experience making people do as you command...etc.

Recruiting: Transylvanian Chronicles is now recuriting female vampires and Vampyres of all standards for erotic photoshooting, product testing, maid tasks, and various other jobs. No humans accepted, nor slaves only Vampires and Vampyres above slave class may search.

Bonus pay for the best performer: A newly developed 'Dragon Blood' potion, rated to be equal to an entire month's worth of blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Creator
02-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Morticia woke up in her bat form and was a bit disoriented. She soon realized by her reflection in one of her 'special' mirrors that she was in her bat form. Slowly she changed into her own self and laid on her bed in her perfect naked body. She smiled as she looked up at her body which seemed to be flawless in her own eyes. She was startled when the maid moved the curtianed a bit and whispered
"Lady Morticia, are you awake?" she asked softly.
"Yes... what is it?"
"A package was dropped off here. Lawyer Dawson has left a while ago. Would you like to have a goblet while you look at your package?" the maid asked softly.
"Give me the package then go get me a drink." Morticia spoke rather quickly as she held out her hands for the package.

She slit the envelope open the letter and began to read.
"Who is this 'lord of chaos'?........." she asked. Then she began to blush with the words on the paper. As she read further, Morticia began to get redded somehow and a lot warmer which she could not ever felt before except when she was in the sun so long ago.....
"Who is this writting to me? I don't remember writting a letter to any males..... But whoever he is he is a poet of letter writting.... his words are making my heart do flipflops and beat faster then ever before...... I wonder what is in the box......."
She set the letter aside and opened the box. She pulled out each item and was very embarrassed at the thoughts that was brought to her mind. She never actually had sex but she had comanded various servants to do so to provide more entertianment for herself. She knew what each one could mean but she had noot thought of doing anything of the sort. Now her mind began to reel in possibilities as she ate one of 'bones'.

"WHo ever you are, I wish that I knew who you are and why you are sending me such lovely letters and these gifts. I just love the bones! They are so delicious and I wish I had more than just two! Try to stay well and escape if you can, my secret admirer and imanginary lover...... I wished that I could meet you again...." she spoke out loud as she took the goblet from the maid.

Iatos
02-05-2014, 04:31 PM
~~~

Morticia...It seems that my lord have decided to not put my head on a pike, and now as I've promised I want to meet you soon. The blush on your face and the sound of your words when you read my last letter let a warmth in my soul that is only outdone by your warmth and beauty.

Oh Morticia...the love I feel for you is warmer than a thousand suns, and I would cross any desert just for the chance to be with you...I swim over the oceans, dive through fire and flames...yes nothing will stop me from being together with you. Your the love of my life, I cannot sleep while I think of you as each moment without you in my arms is to painful.

oh Morticia, be my eternal bride...I will meet you not as a man, but as the wolf inside me...be with me my love, howl with me to the moon, because I fear that another moment without you will drive me insane. Come my Marticia, come join me and dance by the old well in the forest, let us forget about the world and just enjoy eachothers presence.

Oh Marica, dress up for me my bride, be one with the wolf inside and come seek me out. Your eternal beauty shall be engraved upon the sky, and as the winds whisper your name, the forest will sing of your grace and your wonderful voice.

I may not be able to meet you as a man, as my masters minions look for me...but as a wolf I seek you out, and I promise you that I love for you is as much as ever even if I cannoy hold you in my arms,and feel your beautiful naked skin with my hands. Oh Morticia..please hurry to meet me soon, I cnanot live a moment longer without seeing you...

~
Attached to the letter:
Were a Picture of a Large wolf laying on its side, in its mouth it held a sewn heart that said 'be Mine Marticia' and if she looked to the right in the picture it showed that the Wolf had a Big hard thing waiting for her.

A small box of dog buiscuts that Morticia loved followed as well.

The Creator
02-05-2014, 04:53 PM
Morticia took her time to dress for she was in dallying mood. Her maid came in and spoke softly
"Another package, My Lady...."
Morticia turned around in surprise and took the package.
'Did anyone see who left it?" she asked as she sat down at her vanity to open the letter.
"No My Lady. Shall I have someone stay near the door on a look out?" the maid asked softly.
"No not at the moment...... leave me.....' Morticia spoke as she began to read her letter.
The maid crept away softly.
"I am glad that that lord chaos decided not to behead you. I would weep for many many moons if I ever found out that he did such a deed.... Oh I would love to meet you by the old well if I could!..... Lawson will surely forbid it if he would know of such a thing.... But he is not here and I can fly out the window.... then change when I get the well..... Yes I could do it and meet the one who sends me such lovely letters for me to cherish as long as I shall live....." Mortica took her dress off and hung it up before putting the gifts on. She felt so near naked that she was embarrassed
to wear them outside of her bedroom. But no one would see her nor know that it was her! She took one last look before opening the bedroom window. She chnaged into her bat form and flew off to the well to meet her lover.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i325/TheCreator7/300-%20Charactors/Anthromorphic/morphingbat_zps895d9a90.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/TheCreator7/media/300-%20Charactors/Anthromorphic/morphingbat_zps895d9a90.jpg.html)

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i325/TheCreator7/300-%20Charactors/Anthromorphic/m_811df1acbaadc72225a03a260fee6120_zpsb91d8c1a.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/TheCreator7/media/300-%20Charactors/Anthromorphic/m_811df1acbaadc72225a03a260fee6120_zpsb91d8c1a.jpg .html)

Dire Hoef
02-05-2014, 09:18 PM
[] Sigfreed, The Demon Bulter []

As night came and was already due part Sigfreed decided to take a stroll through the town of Sanctuary gathering information about the various people sprung about this deadly battleground the master has set. He knew that Emmanuel would want control of Sanctuary, and by doing that he would have to at least kill the one who holds the property. The Lugosse Family Heir. He suddenly saw a bat that flew off and out of sight..

He decided to follow the bat and for this he disappeared.

Bunnybearbird
02-06-2014, 04:41 AM
"Hmmmm." Valerie thought back to that conversation. "So my guess is this Highborn fellow is the one I spoke to at the pub, I remember the conversation." She nodded "And he must have been uninvited, as I thought. So who was he?" She asked disregarding his bared fangs and his question.

Iatos
02-06-2014, 08:45 AM
Wolf:
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/7e19b0e4a4e7755cd3a005e2bd27102a/http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj47/dragon_air31/anime-animals/white-graywolf.jpg
Anthro:
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2008/029/5/d/5d6d1739ffab8bda.jpg
[/img]

Ragnarok...

The air were chilly and a the wind that ripped through the trees howled with the fury of a thousand wolves, yet a dense thick fog covered the ground. Around the well was a spiraling storm awakened and raging free, yet for Morticia the storm would open its jaws and let her in before slamming shut behind her. Nothing in this world would disturb this moment, and the lords of Chaos awakened wouldn't let see to it. In the center by the well, Morticia's lover were waiting for her. A Prideful wolf wagging its tail and the sight of its love who he had awaited for so long, oh the sight of his lady in the moonlight made him howl with excitment as he walked to meet her, and in his mouth he held a large bone for them to share.

'Oh morticia...To see you finally under the light of the moon...my body trembles with excitment, I feel my heart race in my chest and every drumbeat it takes is soley dedicated to you...oh morticia...your beautfy find no bounds and even the sky is unworthy of shining down upon you...if there was a blessing of light from the lords of the heavens and earth, it must be radiating from your body Marticia as your very presence Illuminate even the darkest of places. Oh Morticia I feel my legs grow weak and my paws unworthy of standing and walk upon the same earth as you, my Morticia who on this night finally come to set me free...Oh Mortica...howl with me...be with me...dance with me my Mortica...dance with the wolves...let thy spirit grow free of thy mortal bond mortica...run with your pack and eternally embrace me...oh mortica...let us join together under the moon...let the stars be our witness and the glory of nature heed our vows~ Oh Mortica...please be mine...and only Mine Mortica~' The wolf Didn't speak, but its eyes glowed blue and a silky smooth voice would speak in Mortica's mind as the wolf bowed to her and offered her its paw.

This was Fenrix of Ragnarok, Third son of Omir and Ebony, offering his grace and eternal alligiance to Moricia in exchange for their marriage, and with their vow all the wolves of the world would forever and through eternity pledge their alligiance to the Lugosse family for as long as they would remain a part of this world. This was project Ragnarok...to Unify the wolf clan and the Lugosse family to bring an end to the discord between Vamp's and Wolves, it was also a first step towards a much...much greater goal.

~~~To the Univited Guest~~~

Suddenly, the light of the moon would fade from the sky...the tindring of the stars would be snuffed out one by one until only the darkness remained. The trees would crowd together like a circle to shut in the tresspasser and among the branches and leaves the snickering sounds of chaos would break the silence after the wind got shut out.

Lights would lit up white from the eyes of peering hounds hungering from the shadows, their maws dripping from hunger and thirst for the demon flesh they'd been promised. A Trap set for the unwarry follower who thought of nothing of the sort would be prepared for the occation. And leading the pack, a Huge Demon Wolf wielding a Schyte made its presence clear.

"So...it looks like we have univited Guests....hmm Sigfreed...aren't you?....oh ho ho ho..." The Demon wolf said before snickering, the wolves of the Shadows flickered and changed their locations among the branches before swirling like the wind bound by no form and slamming down to the ground like darkness assembled alike smoke. Black as the night in color with glowing white eyes and fangs ready to strike, among them frost wraiths took form of blue spectral wolves and in the crown of the trees Flame wolves lit ablaze to give a source of light to the surrounding. Hundreds of Demons, Wraiths and sins of all types in wolf clothing were gathered here tonight to watch the union...they would let nothing disturb it, especially not a buttler of someone who could soon turn out to be their enemy.

"Your master amuse me Siegfreed...perhaps enough to let you live...bow down Siegfreed...servant of Chaos as I demand your loyalty...accept thy curse of the wolf and stand among us as a brother, or return home to your former master with thy tail among thy legs...choose wisely Siegfreed..." The Demon Wolf spoke.

The Creator
02-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Lawson nearly growled as he spat out
"I thought that perhaps you knew who he was or they as the case may be. I suspect that he is the one who took the prize catch of the servants. A young girl who was not afraid of vampires and actually wanted to be a pet of one. That theft was very costly to the community fund. The fund that enables the community to purchase various items for us to use and I was hoping to make the founder of the fund see that a community hall would be a good addition to the community.
Are you sure that you did not hear anything that might be a clue to his or her identity?"

Morticia blushed at the wolf''s speech. it was sweet, maybe too sweet.... she decided to ask a few questions before she would accept his paw.
"First a few questions before I accept such a gallant speach. I would like to know your name so that I can decide if it is one that I would willingly take. Second, how do you know of me. Thirdly, what kind of work do you do for this lord of yours. Fourth, would you leave that lord Chaos and be the master of my home? Fifth, would you accpet my unborn child as your very own child inspite of it's sperm doner?"
Moricia sat down a short distance as if she was a queen and was questioning one of her minions. She was tempted to tell him that she may have an enemy and that she was afraid of who it was or who she thought it was anyways. She wanted protetion from him if he turns out to be the Lugosse family enemy. She also wanted to talk to someone yet tonight.........

Iatos
02-06-2014, 10:41 AM
The Wolf listened to Morticia with patience and dedication in its heart, heeding each and every of her word like if they was from the Creator herself. He gave her a clear comforting nod as he grinned at her, 'Of course my Queen, I am Lord Fenrix Ragnarok, Third son of Omir and Ebony, I'm the Ruler of all the wolves of this world and I serve as the guardian of my masters domains. I've known of your name since the day of your birth, and i've been watching over you with love burning strongly in my heart since the day I first set eyes on you during the day of your escape...I was borrowing the form of but a boy back then for the chance to be close to you...and since that day I've only kept you and only you in my Mind my Morticia...For you I would leave my lords side any time, for your love will set me free of my bounds...Each of your children shall be loved and cared for as if they were of my own blood as we all are children of the moon, my only request will of course be that you also carry a child of mine... if you marry me, all the wolves of the world will be part of your family as much as you will be part of our...we will vow to protect you should the need arise from any foe.' He said and paused as he looked to the sky and then back to her, and soon it were like if the moon shone soley for the two of them as a ray its beautiful cleansing light struck the ground where they sat together. 'With those words again, I would humbly like to ask you once more...Will you, Morticia Anne Lugosse, take me Omir Fenrix Ragnarok...let me be your Husband...let our Vow be heard by all the four winds,be sung in all forests...and be mine, through Vow...throuht law...through bond....and through out eternity?....' he asked with the light of the moon making his eyes sparkle as he looked upon her with a soft wolf smile.

Dire Hoef
02-06-2014, 11:27 AM
[] Sigfreed The Demon []

Having tried to escape he was confronted by a familier voice. He stepped from the shadows and into view of a Wolf Demon. "Well of course.. My master is the barer of the "Dark Void" curse. He is thee most powerful creature in all of the world, but power does come with a price indeed."

Sigfreed looked around seeing massive amounts of humanoid wolves scattering around him and knew that if he were to attack it would mean life or death for him. He halted his power surge and for this he spoke further towards the Wolf Demon, "Just because i'm in service to Lord Emmanuel does not mean I belong directly to him.. After all i'm just a bulter trying to protect my master from one of the deadliest curse of all races. As for me, Sigfreed the Eternal Damnation, I shall not question further logic you have here my friend."

Sigfreed paid no heed for that he needed to get to Morticia and listen to the conversation and so he activated his power. His shifted from human to demon and with this the color of his eyes glared red. His body erupted into flames and for this his body became incase in Hellish armor. The fire soon after subsided and for this Sigfreed knelt there before standing to his feet. Sigfreed summoned his Great Sword and for this he pointed towards the Wolf Demon, "If you wish not to perish, I suggest you step out of my way."

Iatos
02-06-2014, 12:29 PM
The Demon Wolf:

The Schyte wolf started laughing, and all of the forest and even the heavens laughed along with him as the Demon Butler spoke of his master. "Really?....Then why don't your master rule this world you pathetic worm?...you have no understanding of what power is if you can say such things so filled with confidence...hah...I can even see the doubt in your black demonic heart....your master is nothing more than a powerthirsty Noble blood Vampire...claiming that such an insignificant inseckt would be ruling our world is more than a laughing matter indeed..." the wolf spoke fast and judegmental and the shadows snickered with each and every word. The wolf shook its head, "you have no idea how many bearers of the dark void have existed in this world, and none have ever conqured or destroyed it...even if he has the possible power to create a dark void enough to end the universe that wouldn't possibly the strongest power of all...to return to null...to void...destruction....such an power may certainly not be impossible but even less significant because of it..." The wolf said looking around and then back to the butler with a chuckle.

"For someone who has to fear Mortality this is certainly a useless power...You should have learned that the strongest power of all doesn't lay in total destruction...It lay in total Creation....to be able to create whatever you want in an instant, to shape and reshape the world time after time to your will...to create a new universe if the last one is destroyed or replace one that have too much power and controll...that is the true power...The Strongest one...." The Wolf said and turned to face the gale wolves,the frost wolves, the fire wolves, the earth wolves and the light and shadow wolves gathered around them.

Observing as the butler changed form the Wolf only snickered further. "A Pyronesian Hell Lord?...oh my...In service of a Vampire none the less...how humilliating...this is your true form?...And you threten me?....how amussing..." the wolf said shaking its head slowly to the sides. He Howled to the sky and then looked to the Demon once more with a calm smile "Be Sanctified by the Heavens...Sigfrieed the eternal damnation...As I speak thy true name to the skies..." he said and howled to the sky along with the rest of the wolves, and suddenly a large golden cross would form beeneeth the butlers feet as the glow of Purging moonlight struck the ground, and all within its radius became sanctified with the holy ray of the moon. The Wolves had already left its area it area of effect, the light was surely beyond blinding and even the Schyte wolf had to shield its eyes from the direct glow.

The Creator
02-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Morticia listen carefully and decided that her visit can wait until close to morning hours.
"My dearest love of my life. I do understand that you are willing to forsake all that you have worked for just to be with me. You have answered my questions well. I shall accept your paw and allow you see your gift on me. Let us howl with the moon and let all know that we are now one." She stood up and place her paw on his gently as she licked the side of his jaw.
As she stood in front of Omir Fenrix Ragnarok, her fur melted away to reveal the gift that he gave her.

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i325/TheCreator7/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/Morticiainhernewoutfit_zps320118a1.jpg (http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/TheCreator7/media/800-Old%20RPs/Sanctuary/Morticiainhernewoutfit_zps320118a1.jpg.html)

Bunnybearbird
02-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Valerie studied Lawson. "He had a newblood with him when we spoke, I went to converse with Lady Morticia and she told me to run and seconds later your uninvited guest came barreling into your house. And that's all that I know. And for your mystery informant it's not me." She watched Lawson's reaction as she spoke.

The Creator
02-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Lawson sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.
"If not you, then who else? No one else has moved in. I am sure that the girl is the one we lost but who is this highBlooded guy..... I am sorry to disturb you. I must get back to the house and see if Morticia is up yet...... Pleasant night to you."

Lawson left and headed back to the Lugosse home. He wondered what to do next. FIanlly he went to the hotel and wrote a letter to stuff down the Gossip Tube before heading home.

Once he was home, he asked Bascomb where Morticia was.

"I am sorry Sir. Morticia was up and her maid took her two presents that had arrived. A few minutes after the last present was delivered, she went back with another goblet. The maid could not find her but the window was open. The staff have been looking for her. I have heard some wolves in the forest and hope that she has not gone into the woods tonight." Bascomb soke in a calm matter of fact voice.

"Damnation! I need to find a husband for her. Where is that maid of hers? I want to see her now!" Lawson roared.

"I am right here, sir. My name is" the maid was cut short when Lawson turned and looked at her. His fangs were out and his eyes were bright red and large.
"I want to know what was in those boxes." he spat out as he glared at the maid.
"I am not sure but I did find a box of doggy biscuits that were bloody smelling, a leash, a collar, and there were two letters but i do not know where they are."

Lawson took off running to Morticia's room and began to empty every drawer out onto the floor, hunting for the letters.

Iatos
02-06-2014, 10:35 PM
Fenrix Ragnarok

Feeling her paw finally touch his own after hearing the sound of her enchanting, and mostly beautiful voice he growled with excitement. Closing his paw around her he would let her come close and lick his cheek before watching as she let him see her wearing her outfit just for him and his tail would wag furiously. 'Then, Let it be us...forever my love...now you've finally set me free...' he whispered in her mind as he changed to his humanoid form, wrapping his arms around her as he tilted her down and kissed her deeply and passionately before howling loud to the moon about their Vow. Nature around them would silence to listen to Morticia's howl as well before it were followed by the howls of surely a thousand wolfs gathered in this forest tonight.

~~
And just like that, far away a man like figure placed a 'she' wolf onto a chess board followed by a silent emotinless snicker. "Everything is proceeding as planned as always...Its amusing what you can do with a few letters now days...creatures as these two certainly like the old fashion way don't they?...yes indeed...a few bones...a few pats...some sweet words...and a bitch is always all over you...so simple minded..." The man said moving a wolf piece to the 'she' wolf he just had placed on the board. "Knight takes the queen...now Emmanuel...how will you respond to these news?" the man said, seemingly no one but a single pair standing in wait for its masters summons, and soon a flick of a finger would call it out.

"what if she breaks the Vow?...ask to divorce?...my lord" The pawn said to its king clearly an imbecille yet an amusing one. The King chuckles "Oh...my my...you dont't just simply break an eternal Vow pawn...its why it's called Eternal...In fact...its so eternal that it passes down generations...In fact..she have nothing to loose on the bonding...she gains protection...half a legion of wolf waiting to lick her butt...what could possibly be better for a mere bitch?..." the King replied with an amused smile on his lips. "Okay...but wouldn't that simply bite you in the butt if she decides to not serve you?..." , a short silence follows. Then the King smirk. "A bitch who bites the hand who feed her?...oh...that would be amusing...but the truth is...that he could only regain his freedom if he gained the love of the one I selected, and only for long as long as she serves my purpose...if she turn against me...I'm afraid she end up biting her own tail...." he said watching Lawson snoop around Morticia's room.

"hmm...It would be very amussing to send that guy a naked photo of Mortica...or why not give him a copy of the fil when she dresses up for her lover?...post one to that Emmanuel guy to...Attach something lovely like perfume saying its for him or something with Mortica's love...that would be amusing" he said sneering. His pawn bowed "Of course, I have it done...anything else?" he added before leaving, knowing that there's never that 'simple'. The kind chuckled slightly "why not make another wager?...you already lost thirty gold pieces of your none existent pay check...why not take the chance to loose some more?...I bet we can get that Snooping Longsong...or whatever his name is...to raid an entire graveyard for the answer he seek...". His servant nodded "okay...deal...I bet that you can't...thirty gold...now if you excuse me I got letters to write...people to bug...you know...the usual" his pawn replied and scurried off like a weasel.

The King got up from his throne and walked to a window that really just had a wall behind it, "So you want to know who I am do you long song?...well ain't that in particularity amusing?" he said to himself as he peered into the window and saw the letter in the gossip tube.
Snapping his finger a pen and paper roll lifted from a table.

'
Dear Fan, I'm very glad to see that our customers have started to use the gossip tube system actively and frequently to provide us with the latest and hottest news, yet as a heads-figure of a paper it would be highly inappropriate for me to reveal the source of our information as such an act would tamper with the security of our dear readers which we treasure highly...as for the knowledge of who I am, I suggest you start looking at the graveyard...one of the coffins will surely hold the answer ~Transylvania chronicles executive director.
'
He wrote without actually lifting an arm, he then nodded to himself as he posted the answer directly to Lawson, and then laughed as he walked out of the room to go about on his business.

The Creator
02-06-2014, 11:13 PM
Morticia howled with her new husband and kissed him softly and firmly as she snuggled on his chest. Then she howled her vow to Fenrex and of her loyality to him alone. Her heart pounded as her face grew red. Her stomach did a few summersaults then kicked againist her tight slightly rounded belly.

"It shall be a strong baby. I hope that it will be a boy. Did you feel the kick?" morticia asked as she looked up into his eyes and wrapped her arms around him tightly as if she would neveer let him go.

Dire Hoef
02-07-2014, 05:18 PM
[] Unholy Appeal []

With the conversation between him and the Demon Wolf, it wasn't hardly any room for error. He silently stood there before returning to his humanoid form, "Such arrogance and ignorance.." Of course the Demon Wolf would know of such a power, but that power was more than anyone or any being could actually comprehend. Having Emmanuel control that power made him a god in some eyes, and in others a destructive force.

Suddenly something bright caught his attention and for this it must of been something of holy virtue. He used his ability to disappear at a far enough distance. Once he appeared he came to a sliding stop, and with this he stared towards the light shinning down upon where he was last standing. He wasn't aware of how powerful that ray of light could of been and for this he stared at closely shielding his eyes.

"What power..", Sigfreed said before realizing that his left shoulder took some of that light. His left eye widen at the sight of his burnt shoulder. 'What is this light... It must be something that isn't unholy.. Rather than hol-', his thoughts were interupted with something that he quite get, it was the conversation between Morticia and her lover of sorts. Knowing that she was already lost, and for this he smirked and backed off disappearing into the darkness, "Sanctuary is now ours.."

Iatos
02-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Fenrix swept her into hsi embrace tightly as he listened to the sounds of the winds and the wolves howling for them this night, with this union the sanctuary's defence would be stronger than it had been in thousands of years all thanks to the game set in motion by bones. Yet for Fenrix that fact hardly mattered, the only thing he cared about right now were his one true love Morticia. And hearing her words under the moon made his heart join in beating with hers "Do you think?...I wouldn't mind it being a girl really...a strong Female, with a strong will...like her beautiful mother" he said chucklign softly as he looked around slightly. "Well then, shall we go announce to this Lawson about the Union?...I think he will be pretty upset at first...but I guess he will have to accept us like this now" he said, and then looked to her face as he stroke it gently. "Or...do you prefer moving onto the pleasantries while its still wedding night~?...it should still be safe right?" he said as he kissed her more and was ready to lead her to the ground to take her on the spot...or to wait longer.

~~~
The Wolf with the Schythe observed the spot with the others where the ray of holy energy just had hit, he then snarled slightly as he looked around. 'So...he managed to gate out of this holy place to appear further away in the forest?...and now he's running back to his master with his tail between his legs...hah...so much for him...afraid of a small light show....at least the deed is done, now to proceed with the plans...just as always everytything is moving exactly as planned...' the wolf thought, then they all started fading away into the night as they returned to whence they came. ANd one being smirked especially wide when his shadow reappeared on the wall behind him in the shape of a wolf. "And so...it has begun...now young Emmanuel...you who think you got the powers of a god...what will your next move be?...a pawn?...knight?...rook?....bishop?...or do you think you can take the queen?...he he he...that's right...your just a bishop...not even worthy of being king...you think sancturary is yours now?....he he he....This world...is...Mine" the man said holding a monolauge to himself as usual while having his paws write another article for the paper.

The Creator
02-12-2014, 01:28 AM
Morticia blushed slightly as she laid her head on his chest to think.

"I am about 6 and a half months along....... If the loving is gentle and not at all forcefull, then I guess it will be alright. I never had made love after getting pregnant before.............. I know of a few losing the baby when they were in the 7-8 monthes along...... But they were lazy during the pregnancy and I am not. I know of one who made out whenever she wanted to and had a perfectly healthy baby boy......" she spoke softly in an uncertian voice.