PDA

View Full Version : [M] In Search of Honour {Naraness & Jun} OOC

Froggy
01-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Rated M for the following: Violence, language, alcohol consumption, romantic encounters, and just about everything else under the mature rating description.

So, I figure I would start with my character skeleton and you can use whichever format you use. I'm just posting the basic skeleton and will fill it out later ^_^

Name: Genevera BlaecThorne
Nickname: Jenny
Race: Elven

Appearance: Genevera (http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1400967-bigthumbnail.jpg)

Genevera, like many people of her race, was graced with skin as pale as the light shining from the moon on the night of a full moon. Minus the occasional scar from her rough past, her skin is entirely flawless without a blemish in sight. Her face is round, ovular in stature, with great big, green round eyes and a pleasantly round nose. Her lips are soft to the touch, graced with beauty that any mortal would kill for, yet that beauty has been the cause of much anguish in her lifetime. The scars located at random on her body are the result of self-defense wounds, in which she either managed to escape a combat situation before it became life-threatening, or in which she was attacked. Either way, she does her best to cover them up as much as possible, constantly donning her servant clothing.

Her servant clothing, white robes with red along the edges of her wrist cuffs, neck line, and leg ends indicate her status within the palace. In those rare moments that she does get time to herself she prefers to dress in browns and blues, the blue clashing well with the vibrancy of her dark green eyes.

Personality: Genevera is, in presence of her coworkers and superiors within the palace, a quiet loner. She prefers not to converse too much with the people she works with, seeing the petty squabbling and bickering that they can become involved with and wishing to avoid her own involvement. She can be quite close-minded on certain subjects, given her own experience and history within the parameters of that particular discussion, and tends to stray away from such conversations. She is a very good worker and not at all lazy. Unlike most of the servants who find themselves at the castle, she is there by choice as a way of life for her.

She has a home, one that she spent a majority of the past fifty years working to obtain. She has a place outside of the palace, and chooses to sleep there on the two days off a week that she gets...which is something most of the others do not get. She is by no means a brown-nose or a kiss up to get that sort of treatment, rather the fact that she is there simply to work and earn a living and that she is good at what she does is enough to keep her around. That, combined with the fact that she despises gossip and meaningless conversations, does make her a favorite of the superiors...which tends to cause a bit of jealousy within her coworkers, but she walks the other way in face of conflict.

She is rather peaceful by nature and prefers solitude, and resents confinement. She loves to roam free in the forests and spends her time learning of healing magic, and will occasionally venture into the infirmary wing of the palace to receive education from the nurses. Overall she is strong willed on the inside, somewhat stubborn by nature, and a very free-spirited elf.

Background: Genevera has had a ...difficult background to say the least. She grew up as a poor peasant, scrounging the streets with her parents for food and what little money others would give them. It was a difficult environment to grow up in, causing her to become mistrustful of others and quiet. Her father was the first to leave her life, dying in battle with a warring nation and leaving her and her mother behind without a token to survive on. She then had to work, at a very young age of sixteen, cleaning barns and caring for steed of nobles.

That was also the age of which others began to take note of her beauty, wondering how such a beautiful young elven woman could grow up in such harsh conditions. Then there came the courters, offering 'more' of a life than she had at that moment. Many of them just wanted one thing from her and she refused, resulting in one scar or another and having nothing done of it as she did not have the means to pay legalities. Her mother was next to leave her life, dying of illness in a particularly cold winter. Their make-shift home had been needing repairs for years, since the death of her father, and it did not have the proper heating and insulation to keep her mother warm and thriving.

After that, Genevera sold the property to someone who needed it more and became a servant at the palace. She's been with the palace for nearly sixty years now, always by choice, and making good pay in comparison to what she had come up from. Her background is known by few, save for some of her more direct superiors, and as a result those superiors can respect her more than the other servants. In all, Genevera has made a fairly decent living for herself since being a part of the palace, and though it is difficult work she reminds herself on a daily basis how fortunate she is to have the basic necessities and to not have to beg for them.

Other: Genevera is fluent in a variety of languages, including those from the surrounding countries, and very familiar with the forests and streets around her. Her memory is keen, undeniable, and she is very resourceful because of her basic street knowledge. She has the ability to identify with nearly every social class, save for royalty themselves, primarily due to her background as a peasant, her status as a servant, and her constant contact with nobility.

Naraness
01-29-2014, 03:12 AM
Awesome! :D Oh and I love the title! I'm home now but I have yet to get the computer from my family. Once I get on I'll write up my character!

Froggy
01-29-2014, 03:15 AM
Glad you liked the title, it took me several minutes of thinking to come up with something decent!

No rush, it will be tomorrow eveningish before I can get mine up. Been studying all day, y'know how that goes! Class from 1-4pm and 6:30-9:15pm so hopefully in between, if not after! <3<3<3

G'night!

Naraness
01-29-2014, 03:46 AM
I'm glad you did, it's really good! :D

Lol no problem! I totally understand dealing with RL, I'll try to be online during some of your free time! :)

Good night! Sleep well! I'll probably post a CS later this evening, I've gotta work on it a bit. :)

Naraness
01-29-2014, 05:17 AM
Name: Castiel Ethmeiar
Race: Elf
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Notes/Relationships:

Ugh too tired, I'll finish in tomorrow, lol! Talk to you then!

Naraness
01-30-2014, 01:00 AM
Done! ^.^

Castiel Ethmeiar
Race: Elf
Personality: Castiel likes to think of himself as quite regal, and well-mannered. He’s been raised well, as the prince of his kingdom. Though he’s been trained to think of the ‘greater good’ and his duty to his people, he has a good nature and cares for individuals and other races more than he’d like to let on. He’s brave, bold, and has a bit of a cocky attitude that might get him into trouble one day. In addition to this, he can be very prideful and strong willed.

Even though he can be a royal pain in the rear, Castiel does love adventure and has good rooted in his heart. He’s courageous, and always ready to be a hero.

Appearance: Castiel is tall and lean. Like most elves, he’s built more delicately than humans, but is also quite agile quick. He has very light, almost white hair, and mossy hazel eyes. His fair skin is drawn over angled features, and his ears are distinctly pointed.

Usually, he wears earthy colors that blend in well with the forest. Castiel usually carries a dagger at his side, and a beautifully carved long bow over his shoulder.

History: As the prince, he’s hardly had a difficult childhood. Castiel was raised properly, taught by the finest. He’s fluent in several languages, and has acquired several skills including riding, fighting, negotiating, and general mannerisms carried by the royal family. Over all his century of life, he’s never before left the bounds of his kingdom.

Froggy
01-30-2014, 02:15 AM
Finished my bio if you want to take a look, will start working on a post here shortly ^_^

Naraness
01-30-2014, 03:00 AM
Oh goodness your bio put mine to shame! XD Excellent character! I'll begin working on a post soon! ^.^

Froggy
01-30-2014, 03:02 AM
Eagerly awaiting your post! And... I should have mentioned that I'm somewhat detail-oriented... though that was hinted in my request thread when I said I can write up to 1,500 word posts :XD:

Naraness
01-30-2014, 03:39 AM
Lol! That's no problem! I've been quite like that in the past as well, I just haven't had that kind of inspiration in ages... It's nice to get the old creative wheels turning again!

Froggy
01-30-2014, 03:41 AM
Yay! I can tell I'm going to enjoy this RP ;loves;

Glad to get your creative wheels turning.

Waiting patiently for a reply ... :)

Naraness
01-30-2014, 03:57 AM
Lol! Sorry I was doing a bit of multi-tasking. It's done now! I hope you enjoy it. ^.^ I have a feeling I'm very much going to enjoy this too! You're a fantastic writer, Juni!

Froggy
01-30-2014, 04:01 AM
I looooved your post, can't wait for our characters to interact. You're an amazing writer yourself ma'am! I'm going to bed, getting late and need to get up early. G'night!

Naraness
01-30-2014, 04:04 AM
I'm glad! Oh thank you. X3 *Blushes* Okay, g'night! I'm really looking forward to some interactions as well! Hopefully I'll be able to get on and do more tomorrow than today. Lol!